Mini 1543--Natirasha's On Parole!(Game Over)

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:31 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 374, Selkies wrote:Orcinus is approaching you today pretty much the way he approached forming a read on me in NY 165.
I have no recollection of how that went, so go for it?
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:34 am

Post by Selkies »

In post 375, Cabd wrote:
In post 374, Selkies wrote:Orcinus is approaching you today pretty much the way he approached forming a read on me in NY 165.
I have no recollection of how that went, so go for it?
It annoyed me and made me nervous at the time. He pretty much stayed out of my way and maintained observation mode about me during day 1 until near the end of the day.
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:36 am

Post by Selkies »

In post 374, Selkies wrote:UNVOTE
are you fucking serious
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:36 am

Post by Cabd »

Well, if my current health and apathy streak continues on this course, there wont be much to observe for a few IRL days.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:51 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

selkies wrote:It may be a while before we come to a consensus read on you.
what happened to me tweaking your model of scum-me then?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:57 am

Post by Selkies »

In post 379, zMuffinMan wrote:
selkies wrote:It may be a while before we come to a consensus read on you.
what happened to me tweaking your model of scum-me then?
I kinda thought it was an intentional tweak. Overall I feel like you're playing much more aggressively here than you did in our last couple of games where you were scum, despite the tweak.
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:00 am

Post by Selkies »

In post 378, Cabd wrote:Well, if my current health and apathy streak continues on this course, there wont be much to observe for a few IRL days.
Feel like talking about Aronis?
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:00 am

Post by Selkies »

In post 378, Cabd wrote:Well, if my current health and apathy streak continues on this course, there wont be much to observe for a few IRL days.
Feel like talking about Aronis?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:09 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

selkies wrote:I kinda thought it was an intentional tweak
no? i don't even know what your model of scum-me is
selkies wrote:Overall I feel like you're playing much more aggressively here than you did in our last couple of games where you were scum
even if i were being aggressive (and i don't think anything i've done here is particularly aggressive so i dunno what you're referring to), this seems like a strange reason to change your mind
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:36 am

Post by Selkies »

In post 383, zMuffinMan wrote:
selkies wrote:I kinda thought it was an intentional tweak
no? i don't even know what your model of scum-me is
good!
selkies wrote:Overall I feel like you're playing much more aggressively here than you did in our last couple of games where you were scum
even if i were being aggressive (and i don't think anything i've done here is particularly aggressive so i dunno what you're referring to), this seems like a strange reason to change your mind
Aggressive might not be the best word for what I'm seeing as different in this game from bork's touhou mini and marketplace, but it's what comes to mind at dark-thirty am. You're engaging with players and poking at stuff in a way that's more reminiscent of some of your town games we've played. In Marketplace, you intentionally tweaked your meta to emulate your town games, so I'm not entirely put at ease by this, but I am not scumreading you.
Idiotking
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:25 am

Post by Idiotking »

In post 370, Selkies wrote: Do you have meta with anybody here?
If you're asking who I know here, the only person I know is Katsuki. The only game we've played together was Katsuki's very first game on this site, from all the way back in 2010. I dunno if that's useful to you, but I've only played 2-3 games to completion since then.
Pedit: because you're a special little flower
D'awwwww....
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:28 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

selkies wrote:but I am not scumreading you
so who are you scum reading, then?
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:23 am

Post by Bert »

Can you describe Orc's playstyle for me?
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:29 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

So I know I said I wasn't going to do this, but I see Idiotking's reponse and I'm going to have wait until tomorrow to be able to give a fully formed reply. Life got busy.
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:24 pm

Post by Natirasha »

Vote Count 1.15

MafiaSSK(1):
Idiotking
Cabd(0):

Selkies(3):
zMuffinman, Katsuki, kabooooom
zMuffinMan(1):
MafiaSSK
FourTrouble(1):
Bert
King Kenny(0):

The Goodfather(0):

kabooooom(0):

Bert(0):

RossWilliam(1):
FourTrouble
Aronis(1):
Cabd
Idiotking(0):

Katsuki(0):

No Lynch(0):

Not Voting(5):
King Kenny, The Goodfather, RossWilliam, Aronis, Selkies

With thirteen alive, it takes seven to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2014-02-04 21:00:00)

Prodding The Goodfather.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:58 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

In post 63, Selkies wrote:
In post 61, Selkies wrote:
In post 55, Selkies wrote:
In post 52, Selkies wrote:
In post 49, Selkies wrote:jumping on the easy lynches already? that didn't take long.

Speak for yourself.
dude im town this game
And apparently an easy lynch. :/
I swear to god I
will
vote you.
:up: This is why hydras give me migraines... :facepalm:
In post 132, FourTrouble wrote:Seriously, you guys are playing achingly pro-scum so far, regardless of your actual alignment. It's basically 6 pages of meaningless clutter.
Agreed, the first 6 pages were almost entirely you three: {selkies, cabd, and mafiaSSK}. Given the sheer amount of spam, it is likely one of these three is scum, out of the three, I'd say SSK is my strongest town read because of his interactions with idiotking on page 11. Specifically post 270, in response from post 261 from idiot king. And on that note,

I get a strong town vibe from idiotking. His posts seem genuine, and his desire for justified votes is not only reasonable, its downright common sense. On a similar note, I find that ross williams has a similar post style to idiotking, I hope neither of you mind that association. I also liked his thoughts on selkies in 291.

In fact, selkies is my biggest scum read: spamming pages 1-6. Conversations between hydra heads like in the quote above, orcinus slipping and posting as himself several times, seeming to look for easy lynches, etc...

so, VOTE: Selkies

here is a tentative list of other reads:
Town:
Ross williams,
idiotking

null leaning town:
Bert
katsuki (asked some dec questions, although his initlal comment about rule 6 was more similar to my interpretation than that of others)
mafiaSSK (already talked about a bit.)

null:
muffin man (his post style really throws me off)
Four Trouble (been going back and forth on their posts. Gonna stay null til I hear more)

null leaning scum:
Cabd(overactivity first 6 pages, and then suddenly disappearing. Could just actually be sick. Could be avoiding the spotlight)
Selkies,
kabooooom and kingkenny and other lurkers
aronis (seems to be attempting to blend)

on a side note, I realize not all my null leaning scum leads are likely to be scum, but I prefer to be skeptical of people until I get a clearer town read. Its safer that way than assuming everyone is town until they act scummy.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:36 pm

Post by Aronis »

I am trying to blend in. I'm just not used to this style of Mafia and don't want to get lynched d1. I'm just trying to watch what happens for awhile, see others strategies, etc. Then make my moves.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 390, The Goodfather wrote:Cabd(overactivity first 6 pages, and then suddenly disappearing. Could just actually be sick. Could be avoiding the spotlight)
Listen up asshole, because I'm only gonna tell you this once.

Mafia is a game. You can insult my play. You can insult my reads. You can insult my logic. But you know what you don't do? You sure as fuck don't trivialize an illness I was born with, and can cite the existence of in plenty of other places, as me abusing my honor. I get stomach acid piped up my throat daily, and I've been having that happen since the day I was born. Some days are easier, some days are harder. This past week has been a flurry of "harder" ones. Go google "Gastric reflux" and then go sit in the corner and feel like shit until you apologize.
Show

The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

In post 392, Cabd wrote:
In post 390, The Goodfather wrote:Cabd(overactivity first 6 pages, and then suddenly disappearing. Could just actually be sick. Could be avoiding the spotlight)

Mafia is a game. You can insult my play. You can insult my reads. You can insult my logic. But you know what you don't do? You sure as fuck don't trivialize an illness I was born with, and can cite the existence of in plenty of other places, as me abusing my honor. I get stomach acid piped up my throat daily, and I've been having that happen since the day I was born. Some days are easier, some days are harder. This past week has been a flurry of "harder" ones. Go google "Gastric reflux" and then go sit in the corner and feel like shit until you apologize.
Up until I read the last line, i was prepared to apologize.
1) I have ever played with you before, so I would have no reason or occasion to recall your illness.

2)I never said anything about your honor, but the way you responded makes me think that you have none, or more likely, thatyou are scum.

Everyones got something to bitch about in their life, the difference is not everyone uses it as a crutch. Take a tums or some fucking alka seltzer. No need to rip off my head for an observation that your activity has decreased substantially. And if you really wanted an apology, you might try in the future to be less of a dickhead
Idiotking
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by Idiotking »

Well that escalated quickly. Calm down, guys.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:14 pm

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

In post 393, The Goodfather wrote:
In post 392, Cabd wrote:

Up until I read the last line, i was prepared to apologize.
1) I have ever played with you before, so I would have no reason or occasion to recall your illness.

2)I never said anything about your honor, but the way you responded makes me think that you have none, or more likely, thatyou are scum.

Everyones got something to bitch about in their life, the difference is not everyone uses it as a crutch. Take a tums or some fucking alka seltzer. No need to rip off my head for an observation that your activity has decreased substantially. And if you really wanted an apology, you might try in the future to be less of a dickhead
this is completely irrelevant from the game:

sit the fuck down.
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:15 pm

Post by Selkies »

In post 390, The Goodfather wrote:In fact, selkies is my biggest scum read: spamming pages 1-6. Conversations between hydra heads like in the quote above, orcinus slipping and posting as himself several times, seeming to look for easy lynches, etc...
How is conversing between hydra heads scummy?

How is hydra slipping scummy?

How are we looking for easy lynches?

What is etc?
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:32 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

In post 396, Selkies wrote:
In post 390, The Goodfather wrote:In fact, selkies is my biggest scum read: spamming pages 1-6. Conversations between hydra heads like in the quote above, orcinus slipping and posting as himself several times, seeming to look for easy lynches, etc...
How is conversing between hydra heads scummy?
Its spam. I have never been in a hydra, but i've read that the heads of hydras can communicate with one another outside the game thread. If that is the case with you, then head to head conversations between hydra are literally spamming the thread with fluff. Scummy
How is hydra slipping scummy?
Yet again, its spam. Especially if you and your other head can talk to one another outside the thread. I don't know for sure that this is the case, but as this is my current understanding of how hydra's operate, it seems scummy to do these things. Correct me if I am wrong, and i will reconsider my read on you. @mod, can you clarify how hydras work in this game. Do they talk to one another off thread, maybe in a qt or pms, or is their only means of communication in the game thread itself?
How are we looking for easy lynches?

What is etc?
this is what I am talking about :down: I don't know which head i'm talking to, but you may say you are looking for scum on easy lynch wagons, but you may just be looking for a convenient scapegoat to lynch dp1.
In post 297, Selkies wrote:
In post 291, RossWilliam wrote:In regards to Selkies, pointing out who might be an easy lynch isn't good for the town. Even if you are town, you're giving information to uncreative scum about who would be a good target to pile on, and if enough people declare so-and-so to be an easy lynch, people are going to start seeing scum in them just because people are lazy
I'm not the head who made the observation out loud, but in many games players are familiar enough with each other to know who are likely lynchbait, who are bus-candidates if they are scum, etc. One of the places I look for scum is on the "easy lynch" wagons.
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:42 pm

Post by Selkies »

I am the head who made the post you're pointing an arrow at. Our posting style are pretty distinct, so I think your case, if that's what you're calling it is pretty meh.

When I saw your earlier post, I thought that the post itself wasn't too bad, but the timing and the momentum look like where I would probably jump on a wagon if I were scum.

This last post, though, that actually comes off kinda scummy to me. I've been kinda tracking who complains about my posting content and quantity in games over time, and it is not a for sure tell, but the alignments are becoming statistically significant.

Zmuffin, you asked who is in my scumpile. When you asked me, I had concerns about Aronis. I still do. And I'll add Goodfather to the pile.
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:45 pm

Post by Selkies »

In post 387, Bert wrote:
Can you describe Orc's playstyle for me?
His style is volatile and reaction-generating. He sometimes tunnels pretty heavily.

Scum-Mara called Orcinus a "rage child" in the AMoL scum QT iirc. I don't think that's accurate, but it may feel that way when he's tunneling someone.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”