Yggdrasil
Goon
Yggdrasil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:22 am

Post by Yggdrasil »

/confirm
[size=75][i]"The owl of Minerva takes flight only when the shades of night are falling."[/i]

[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Yggdrasil]curriculum vitae[/url][/size]
Yggdrasil
Yggdrasil
Goon
Yggdrasil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 23, 2004 1:13 pm

Post by Yggdrasil »

There was not a deadline for night posted, so I think its unlikely that the mafia did not get their choice in on time. However, Rick seems to be arguing too aggressively on such as weak case. Furthermore, he's trying to get one of the more experienced players lynched, one who, if on the town's side, could probably be very helpful in finding mafia.

So,
vote: Rick, FOS: Caveman
[size=75][i]"The owl of Minerva takes flight only when the shades of night are falling."[/i]

[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Yggdrasil]curriculum vitae[/url][/size]
Yggdrasil
Yggdrasil
Goon
Yggdrasil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:21 pm

Post by Yggdrasil »

Rick wrote:Hi Yggdrasil,

A very interesting statement you made here:
Yggdrasil wrote:There was not a deadline for night posted, so I think its unlikely that the mafia did not get their choice in on time. However, Rick seems to be arguing too aggressively on such as weak case.
Where did I ever say such a thing?

If you check you will find that Rick said:
Rick wrote:Well done to the doc cell.
At no point, did I ever say that the mafia did not get their choice on time. Which means that
you have voted without reading the thread
or
you are trying to divert attention to what I really said and have made a false accusation
. Which is it Yggdrasil?

As for me, I am positive that the Mafia got their vote in. The reason there was not a kill was that the Doc saved one of the organelles, or possibly one of the organelles was able to fight off the bacteria in some way.

If you want to make false accusations you will have to come up with something better than that, however I am willing to believe that you misread the thread.
Sorry, I guess I did misinterpret your post. However, the fact remains that you are going after Meme who, if town, would be very useful to us. Although it seems likely that Meme had a night choice, I think it's just as likely that her role is a role with a pro-town choice. While such information/speculation may be useful in future days, I would wait until we have sufficient information to speculate on Meme's alignment.

Yggdrasil
Yggdrasil
Goon
Yggdrasil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 28, 2004 10:34 am

Post by Yggdrasil »

unvote: Rick

I'd find it very unlikely if a mitochondrion were not in the game, as it is one of the most important organelles.

So, for lack of anything better, I'll pressure the person we have the least information from
vote: Blue Sin

Yggdrasil
Yggdrasil
Goon
Yggdrasil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 28, 2004 3:18 pm

Post by Yggdrasil »

Rick wrote:This game is getting better by the minute.

Unvote
Vote:Malaprop
Fos: Yggdrasil

I'm sorry Yggdrasil, and I was really starting to like you as well. I must admit you totally had me fooled.
Yggdrasil wrote:
unvote: Rick

I'd find it very unlikely if a mitochondrion were not in the game, as it is
one of the most important organelles
Did you hear that Caveman.
One of the most important
. . . surely that has got to be worth something? :lol:

= = = = = =

Mind you if there is three bacteria, then things will get very very interesting.

Hope I'm still around for that, but somehow I think I might get hit in the night. Yeah that is a plea for Dr. Organelle to save me from that horrid bacteria. :wink:
One of the most important as in when you think of cellular organelles, mitochondria is probably one of the first things that pops into your mind. Plus, it is important in a cellular sense; without it, a cell would have no energy. However, its cellular function doesn't necessarily translate to an important role in this mafia game. Plus, if I were mafia, don't you think I'd wait until night to tell my partners that the mitochondrion is probably an important role?

Also, Meme, claiming a mitochondrion is like claming Bart in the Simpsons Mafia or Frodo in the Lord of the Rings Mafia; you'd better be that role because if you're not, someone else likely has that role.

Yggdrasil
Yggdrasil
Goon
Yggdrasil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 29, 2004 2:09 pm

Post by Yggdrasil »

Ah, I see what you were getting at now, Meme. I have a bad habit of misreading posts. I guess that's why I get lynched in so many games...

I originally disregarded that part of Rick's post because I had been told in another game that good mods will usually vary role PMs to prevent sittuations like that. Plus, I've almost been mod killed once for trying something similar to what Rick did, and since people say playing that way is somewhat unethical, I didn't bother checking my role PM to see if the wording matched up. So, yes, the "mitochondrion" part of his role was enough to convince me. Hopefully malaprop is scum, or else this whole win condition thing will waste two lynches.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”