Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #56 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:55 pm

Post by Klick »

xtoph, what even happened with you? What were you trying to do? I was mildly surprised when I heard you were spreading shit about me.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:57 pm

Post by Klick »

Hey Xalxe, could we possibly get an unlocked forum to browse through?

xtoph, I'll pull what I got from TBO out of my confessional real quick.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #65 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:01 pm

Post by Klick »

I posted this in my confessional:

---

From what I can tell, Fiona is super paranoid of me and made stuff up to get Simis to distrust me. (beware, quotes incoming)

(Simis)
I started talking to her like I did with everyone else. When I asked her about her opinion on the other players she said 'there was one person trying to get in everyone's good books'. When I asked her who she said it was you. She said she had talked with you a lot. Our agreement in mind, I softly responded to that, not really choosing a side against you or with you, and then she started calling me a liar and said I was hiding things. I'm telling you this and I really hope you're with me, and we should get her out as soon as possible if you ask me. She can turn against us.
Message Forwarded From Fiona
I might be here for the challenge, but I'm not sure. I have talked a bit with Jamie and Hank yesterday, but not too much with the others. One or two messages with most of them.

Are people already making alliance deals everywhere? Who is, if I may ask?
Actually, I was talking to Jamie about that sort of thing. I was actually starting to think she was trying to get in everyone's good books already, set up a network of people to keep her safe. She wasn't doing the same for you, was she? I question people by nature, but I'd love to know if there is someone I can actually trust :/
Meanwhile, this is all I've ever said with Fiona...
Hey Fiona! I gotta go to dinner right now, but I'd like to get a chance to talk to you! :)
Absolutely! I'm keen to talk to all the players at some point.

Hopefully I'll also see you during the upcoming challenge! It sounds like we'll be needing to make some team decisions, so it'd be great to see you putting actions to hypothetical promises ;)
Hey, I'm here now!

So, how's your day been so far? :) Mine's gone really well. I was on towards the start of the game, when no one else was really on besides Hank, Simis, and Harwood. :P
Well, pretty good. I've been greeted by just about everybody here, which is really nice. Sounds like you would've had that to a much larger degree, though!

What do you think the challenge will be like? Do you think you'll be around for it?
This is a problem. I wanted to play under the radar, but I may need to change my plans a bit to dodge Fiona's bullet.
Last edited by Klick on Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #84 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:44 am

Post by Klick »

In post 82, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:
In post 75, kloud1516 wrote:I want to apologize to all the players and Probstmod for pulling myself from the game — I understand it might have inconvenienced and/or altered some of your strategies, but IRL issues had to take precedence. I can only imagine what some of the Spectator threads and Confessionals say (obligatory "mheh").

That said, congratulations to xof, Ceph, the players, and Xalxe on a great game. It was a blast.
^ this even though mw quitting probably didn't alter any strategies . Klick just has the worst luck with F2 alliances :P
Lolyup. I had an alliance to the end with the two Zantes that quit. :P
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #97 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:06 am

Post by Klick »

idgi
Klick
Klick