Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:57 am

Post by Maxous »

cool, confirming
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:54 pm

Post by Maxous »

Garmr's town.
I think Slandaar is too.

vote: ArcAngel9

What took you so long to get in here?
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:14 am

Post by Maxous »

I think desperado is town.
Aptil, maybe not (his post was a bit weak)

I'm serious about being suspect of Arc Angel for taking so long to confirm and start the game btw
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:51 am

Post by Maxous »

Yeah I have'nt played too many games in the last year ~ year and a half.
The last game I remember we were in was that massive war in heaven game (remember that trainwreck?)

I was in your playground mafia so maybe it's from that
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:28 am

Post by Maxous »

because it would take a minute? less?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:02 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 45, mastin2 wrote:
In post 4, Maxous wrote:
cool
, confirming
Vote: Maxous

Guess who just scumslipped being Ice?

:P
I laughed
In post 48, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 42, Maxous wrote:because it would take a minute? less?
What about all those who confirmed after or haven't confirmed yet?
Pere and Mastin did'nt post since thursday before today. (I assume v/la)
I assume the other 2 are'nt playing.
Anyone I missed?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:44 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 69, Garmr wrote:
In post 68, YuniChikako wrote:Toomai: I'll might be able to say something once he stops/finishes his dbz marathon and talks more.
He hasn't even mentioned DBZ in his two posts potential scum slip?
haha =P

@yuni:
are you an alt?

I don't see her(?) as particularity scummy. I would like to know yuni's experience level though.
JKLM feels town.
Yiley's wagon hops feel rather awkward, there is a viable wagon on bulba - his scum read - but he switches to yuni because garmr called him scummy for being on a counterwagon? He gave in too easily for my liking.
Speaking of, Bulba gives me a bad gut feeling in general, #63 especially seems disingenuous.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:56 pm

Post by Maxous »

:shrug:

why do you think it's scummy?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:05 am

Post by Maxous »

unvote, vote: Toomai

Clearly I was sleepy this morning.
Garmr's right, wtf was that comment.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:52 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 106, Toomai wrote:Non-sequitur-ness of the original comment really irked me; I felt obliged to say something about it. I went for the "sure whatever bro" instead of the "where'd you come up with this" or the "no I was actually watching curling".
I do like this response :neutral:

hrrmm :igmeou:
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:15 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 123, Garmr wrote:The next step I was going to ask you to do was think this was this town trying to distance themselves from potential buddying or scum trying to stop a scum slip.
well, neither.
I was trying to imply to you in this post that it was a joke(I understood it) and not a scumslip but I guess I should of been more clear.
I understand your view-point but I don't see it as 'distancing' of any sort.

~

Regarding Yuni's #125 & #126 - I really like them.
Despite Yuni being at L-2, under pressure, not coming across as a strong player and having a very realistic threat of being lynched, Yuni's posts have no hint of nerves, panic and (possibly most importantly) appeasement.
Believing Yuni is town naow.

~
In post 131, aptil wrote:
In post 114, PeregrineV wrote: The 3-vote Bulb wagon?

Do you understand the Yuni wagon, because it seems you do by inference. If you do, please explain it.
I have already stated that post#68 is weird .
fos:
you though.
Regarding Bulba you were commenting on the
people on his wagon
and did'nt comment on bulba himself.
PV asks you to explain the Yuni wagon and you comment on
Yuni
herself and not the people voting her.
Why the difference of attitude between the two wagons?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:46 am

Post by Maxous »

I don't like Matias' catch up post.
There seemed to be a lot of 'Player X is scummy,oh Player Y also thinks player X is scummy, well Player Y is town' going on.
I also did'nt like how Matias' called Bulabazak 'the most likely out of 3' due to him agreeing with JKLM about the vote placement on the wagon - being the 4'th vote out of 10 (buddying?)
His scum read on me is "you don't attempt to explain many of these reads". Well since i've been doing a pretty good job of explaining my scum reads so far (you don't always get that with me :lol: ) I assume this means I'm scummy for not explaining my town reads of people on page 2 (so?). which is weak.
I feel his case on Garmr was meh.

However I *do* like Matias' posts afterwards with how willing he was to discuss and re-evaluate his reads. Even to the point where in #151 he ends up with basically 1 scum-read.

so eh, not sure about Matias.

regarding my vote: I'm happy enough where it is now.
Toomai seems overly quiet and is doing little but lightly chainsaw the Yuni wagon.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:59 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 169, Toomai wrote:
In post 168, T S O wrote:it's multiball?
Zounds. Was this not in both the rules and the title?

TSO is probably town for ignorance.
Ok, yeah. This is actually getting really scummy now.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:45 am

Post by Maxous »

Matias wrote:I don't have any clue how you came to this conclusion, and if this is scummy for him, then you should find both mastin and I scummy as well.
no no, no

It's not that Toomai called TSO town (which he is), it's that he said nothing BUT that.
Look at his ISO - he is posting just enough not to be called lurking with just enough content not be fluff posting. He gives like 1 new read per post. His pushes are weak (if existent?)
It's textbook coasting scum.

- Garmr: His first post was really comfortable(tonally), no sign of scum caution or nerves to it - and was a big difference to his early play in a mini normal I was in with him recently (in which he was scum). There is a massive difference here between this game and that game.
-Slandaar: I don't feel like he would of written #18 as scum, not a strong read but eh. (since then, his play has been ok)
- ArcAngel: What I was suspecting about Arc was that she delayed starting the game because she was strategising with her buddies pre-game first (since I happened to see her post elsewhere without confirming here) but her complete lack of activity since has blown that theory out of the water.
- Desperado: I liked how he was pro-active and agressive in pushing the Yuni wagon early, as I think scum would of voted and sat back at the point.
- Aptil: Yeah, his post being weak was the reason I was meh on him.
- JKLM: I liked him early because his posts were full of aggression and conviction
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #14) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:42 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 231, Matias wrote:Not seeing any scenario right now where Yiley is scum.

If anyone can convince me of:

-Maxous town
-Yiley scum

good luck and I will be impressed.
1) 'I will be impressed if you can show me Maxous is town'.
Based on your posting you don't have *that* strong of a scum-read on me to be 'impressed' by it. This comes across as ungenuine exaggeration.
2) Why are you calling Yiley town without spelling out the reasoning for the read when the entire reason you are calling me scum is for doing exactly that on PAGE TWO.

minor point but:
In post 166, T S O wrote:One of Maxous and Matias is scum.
In post 185, Matias wrote:By the way, TSO, I would hope that one of Maxous and I are scum lol
I did'nt overly like this reaction. Seemed kinda 'yeah I'm scummy but uhhhh lynch the other guy first'

(why are you voting Dry-Fit exactly?)
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #15) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:55 am

Post by Maxous »

Dry-fit, I'm mostly meh on him.

By his own admission he has struggled for reads in the game.
I do kinda like that he is'nt
forcing any reads
though.

The only issue I have with his posts is the quote below where he is playing up the 'victim card' a bit
In post 186, Dry-fit wrote:And why do you want me to be a strong scumread? Have something against me?
The only reasoning for Dry-fit scum has come from desperado which I don't agree with.

Toomai's vote on Dry-fit was particulary bad and he continues to coast in a scummy manner. It's different from Dry-fit and Yiley's *blatant* coasting, Toomai is
being more deceptive about it
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #16) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:06 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 232, YuniChikako wrote:
In post 219, Maxous wrote: - JKLM: I liked him early because his posts were full of aggression and conviction
How in the world are his posts "full of aggression and conviction"? He's hardly done anything except joke
..along with the whole pushing bulbazak as scum thing in an (early game)aggressive town-like manner,
point out 4th vote on a wagon,

I don't agree with the reasoning but more to the point is JKLM came across as genuinely believing in it
jump onto the Yuni Bandwagon Express,
Which made him
more town
as he was attacking somebody for being on your wagon and then unabashedly pulled a 180 on his opinion.
and pretty much laying low.
ok, legitimate.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #17) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:39 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 274, Matias wrote:Confused on why you took this long to comment on it though.
As I said, minor point. Not sure if I 100% understand your first point..I exaggerated?

(why are you voting Dry-Fit exactly?)
In post 280, Toomai wrote:Elaborate how one can be "more deceptive about [coasting]".
I did
You're not likely Yiley who is being so obvious about it.
In post 248, Toomai wrote:
1)
I like and
2)
agree with the players on the Dry-fit wagon. The Yiley wagon is kinda not going anywhere at this point anyway.

Vote: Dry-fit
1) I assume 'like' means you town-read them, why? (since your vote is based off of this)
2) agree with who? Desperado? he's the only person that gave a reason...agree with which part?
3) Why is your vote non-engaging of Dry-Fit?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:04 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 290, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 287, Slandaar wrote:Yep, hes town.

Wanna debate the credentials of your vote?
Explain, because I'm not seeing it.
so,
I explained JKLM-town.
TSO explained JKLM-town. I think somebody else did too.
you did'nt adress any of these.
yet you
still
go 'idk man, I just can't see how JKLM can be town'.
Why?
In post 292, Toomai wrote:[*]Desperado. In he pointed out , which I hadn't fully realized.[*]]
???
spell out to me why #116 is scummy.
In post 307, Dry-fit wrote:Wanna know who's really coasting this game? PeregrineV. But that's kind of always the case.
I feel like PV is town though.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:41 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 334, Dry-fit wrote:Toomai's last post was comical.
Yep, it was what I generally suspected it would be, which was why I was trying to drag it out of him.
In post 336, mastin2 wrote: just enough content to not be fluff
hah
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #20) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:42 am

Post by Maxous »

no prodding for me >____>
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #21) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:07 am

Post by Maxous »

Screw readability, I'm feeling anti-town this afternoon.

Spoiler: Cookie if you get through all this
In post 345, Bulbazak wrote:Your main point for JKLM-town is his aggressiveness early in the game. The problem is that I've seen him be aggressive like that as scum, so that is not enough to convince me. I don't think his play in this game shows the town motivation that you say is there, and as such, I want JKLM strung up from the highest tree.
Well you have over-simplified my read there but I can understand not seeing the town motivation I see(read:tone), I guess?
@Bulbazak
Can you show me this game where JKLM was agressive as scum pls? I'll take a quick look through it
In post 345, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 335, mastin2 wrote:This Dry-fit wagon feels like it's on scum, and I'll tell you why--because, contrary to the Yunichika wagon which appeared basically overnight, this one hasn't. It hasn't exploded into an L-2 wagon. Its built gradually and steadily. Furthermore, while the points against Yunichika were fairly weak and rushed (making the wagon on her unwarranted), the points against Dry-fit feel like they're more solid and grounded in reality.
You know as well as I that the speed of a wagon means nothing. Stop pushing surface crap Mastin. I know you're better than this as town.
The best part is that Mastin is
wrong
about the wagon analysis..it did'nt build 'gradually and steadly' at all - it soared quickly into 6 votes and then completely stalled dead for a while.
At best this is a very lazy approach to push Dry-Fit.
In post 347, Toomai wrote: Dry-fit's as an excuse to get on a wagon, possibly specifically with Maxous. I think that's suspicious at best.
hohoho
quite the scummy passive aggressive pot-shot there.
Based on very little.
In post 360, PeregrineV wrote:I feel like my Yuni vote is delicious, but want more torque on Dry-fit.

Vote: Dry-fit
@PeregrineV
Why is Dry-Fit scum again?

lot of free coasting going on with this wagon :igmeou:
In post 363, YuniChikako wrote:Now, though, I'm a little worried with your argument about JKLM.
Okay, stahp
@YuniChikako:
Why are you not voting JKLM if he is such scummy-scum that two people are scummy
simply for defending him
?
In post 349, aptil wrote:Reading this thread now .
In post 370, aptil wrote:
In post 352, OhGodMyLife wrote:I suck at self motivating right now so I'm just gonna blatantly sheep Mastin until further notice.

Unvote, Vote: Dry-fit
Are you seriously going to do that throughout this game ?
Impressive in it's own way.
@Aptil
- I would like you to address #160 pwease?
Also while you are at it, tell me all about JKLM and Dry-Fit.
In post 371, JKLM wrote:
In post 366, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 365, Dry-fit wrote:Go ahead and lynch me. This is probably the worst game I've played on site.
That AtE...
Agreed.

VOTE: dry fit
Wow.
Way to make me regret defending you
In post 373, Toomai wrote:
Unvote

Vote: JKLM

Little original thought or effort, then jumps on the end of the wagon because...something about laziness? And sheeping "this is AtE" from someone who isn't actually on the wagon. I don't like that at all.
uhhh
how is jumping on mid-way through and sheeping somebody that happens to be on the wagon so much more town???

Hurm, I disagree with Slandaar being scum but I feel like Evil-Pacman is town with #376
In post 382, JKLM wrote:Bulba you are tragically bad at reading me.

Yeah I'm always useless day 1 so I can't blame you all too much for voting me

I've really got nothing much to say. I hate day 1.
Wow (x2)
AtE after voting somebody for using AtE.
I don't feel nearly as good about you anymore dood. :igmeou:
In post 396, mastin2 wrote:
In post 345, Bulbazak wrote:Get ready. He's scum this game.
Ah, Bulbazak.

Pull this stunt as town, shame on you.

Pull this stunt as scum and get away with it, shame on me. :P
In post 365, Dry-fit wrote:Here's a notice for you: Sheeping mastin is a very bad idea this game. He's offered very few reads, hasn't responded to any of the things I've addressed to him even though I'm apparently his top priority, and after his catchup offers nothing but shitty wagon analysis.
A part of me wonders if Dry-fit and Bulbazak are on the scumteam and the scumteams have daytalk, with them legitimately thinking I'm scum. That part of me, however, is called "my ego", and for the sake of retaining some semblance of humbleness, I'm forced to nix that theory. :P
So bulbazak calls you scum and you respond by linking him with Dry-Fit as scumbuddies with the connection of them both calling you scum? (oh but not really because look I have :P !)
lawl, bullshit.
In post 397, mastin2 wrote:Also, I ran through my iso looking for coherent scumreads. This is what I came up with:
Sup Mastin, as a fun little sidequest I decided to look through your ISO myself to find coherent scumreads you have given.
I found one - on Matias.
once you trim down the massive amount of fat from your posting - there is very little meaty substance to chew on.
@Mastin2
: Are you going to explain why Dry-Fit is scum this side of 2014?
In post 399, Garmr wrote:4.Does a hypocritical vote on to the largest wagon at the time which he made a counter wagon for
@Garmr:
Explain point 4 to me..you talking about his vote on Yuni?
Actually point 8 as well..do you have a meta of JKLM where he *DOES* sheep other people as scum (as opposed to him not doing so as town)

for a bit more clarity:

T S O - going nullish, not explaining Dry-Fit scum is getting tiresome and little other commentary. #281 comes across as towny though
Bulbazak - seems town sans dodgy vote on JKLM(early push was weak)
Antihero (Lawrencelot) - ??
Matias - leaning scum
Desperado - town I think. Only hard-pusher of Dry-Fit. Putting his neck on the line.
evilpacman18 *- leaning town
JKLM - not so sure atm :igmeou:
OhGodMyLife *- ??
mastin2 - leaning scum. Bad Dry-fit push, bad attack on Bulba and way too much fluff. Memories of Town!Mastin being more purposeful and direct with his posting.
PeregrineV *- felt like he was townish earlier but bad dry-fit vote.
Garmr - town
aptil - pfft ??
YuniChikako - town
ArcAngel9 *- ??
Slandaar - town
Yiley - town-ish? he should post thoughts on something.
Toomai - scummy
Dry-fit - idk?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #22) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:14 am

Post by Maxous »

eh, fine
unvote, vote: JKLM

I under-estimated his scumplay.
In post 592, JKLM wrote:I literally went in to this game (because I hate scum so much) dive bombing and tunneling so had that I hoped I'd e read as VI (it's happened before and it's a great position to be in)
This I found to be the most interesting quote as it mirrors his attempt at a get-out-of-jail-free-card in #382 when he realised he messed up voting Dry-Fit.
Given #383 and the awful Dry-Fit vote (why was the appeal to emotion scummy?), I'm fine with this.
In post 409, aptil wrote:Well the difference is not there . I understood the votes on yuni wagon . So i did not feel necessary to point to every vote and say i got this and got that .
Regarding the people voting Bulba , i found the reasons odd so i was trying to understand the voting pattern there .
So when PV asked if i understood the yuni wagon , i pointed to the post which was one of the main reasons people going that way .
ok.
Now can you tell me some opinions on Dry-Fit and JKLM
please

I can't read you as obv-town when you won't share your thoughts.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #23) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:15 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 408, Bulbazak wrote:Also, where's my cookie?
The cookie is a lie :S
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:47 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 414, Yiley wrote:I'm tempted to lynch all liars buts df is much scummier :/
if you want a snack, get it yourself.
In post 426, YuniChikako wrote:
In post 404, Maxous wrote:
@YuniChikako:
Why are you not voting JKLM if he is such scummy-scum that two people are scummy
simply for defending him
?
One, because you're scummy, and I want to lynch you. Two, you can't lynch everybody you want to at the same time, unfortunately. Three, because that post hurt my eyes.
That does'nt really clarify it.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #25) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:04 am

Post by Maxous »

regardless of flip, I still want that hammer explained
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #26) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:31 am

Post by Maxous »

>_______>
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (isolation #27) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:14 am

Post by Maxous »

bah, i was crossing my fingers for a fire win - I even had a witty comment prepared! - but it was just too much to ask after our poor start

the last 4 lynches all being on scum means the town deserved it, they didn't have to rely on crosskills.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1524 (isolation #28) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:17 am

Post by Maxous »

oh i'm okay with the fire qt being released if that's needed.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”