they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:27 am

Post by TBuG »

Vote: IH
because he's ALWAYS scum.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #45 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:35 am

Post by TBuG »

Holy SHIT.

Unvote, Vote: massive_goonery; major FoS: Panzerjager

Are you kidding me? Voting this fast by Page 2? Nai's questions make sense, and I myself wonder about their answers.

I voted goonery over Panzer because Panzer actually has substantial reasoning, whereas goonery just seemed to be like "Tra-la-la-la-la, there's room for me to bandwagon."
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #74 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:46 pm

Post by TBuG »

WHAT THE HELL MAKES NAI SCUMMY.

Oh, and BTW
unvote, vote:
shea
tsq
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #76 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:54 pm

Post by TBuG »

TSQ is always belligerent, but this time it's in a particularly scummy way.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #79 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:20 pm

Post by TBuG »

Gasp. You expect me to switch now, don't you. You know what, I think I will.
Unvote, vote: massive_goonery

TSQ, often the things you do don't make sense until you explain them. I've seen someone else bandwagon that quickly fishing for reactions, too, and it helped catch the SK.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #121 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:47 am

Post by TBuG »

massive_goonery wrote:
Vote: PBuG
for going after my neck for bandwagoning when I put Nai at lynch minus 4 (after two unvotes!). That's anti-bandwagoning. And for glossing over his scumbuddy friend
FoS: Panzerjager
for having "substantial reasoning" when he pretty much restated my reasons for voting Nai in the first place (less eloquently, I might add).
*laughs* This is funny. Permission to point and laugh?
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #123 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:57 am

Post by TBuG »

*points and laughs for a good 10 seconds*

Can we lynch massive_goonery now, plzkthx?
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #131 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:59 am

Post by TBuG »

Elias_the_thief wrote:i'm still for the lynch. i was saying we should let him have a chance to claim, because pbug asked if we could lynch him right away.

i'm not quite sure if there's any reason for TSQ to make up a post restriction. i mean, besides to make the game more difficult for himself.
It's called sarcasm kthx.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #133 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:50 pm

Post by TBuG »

It's kind of obvious sometimes. That was called OBVIOUS sarcasm.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #138 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:02 pm

Post by TBuG »

READ ENGLISH KTHX. DEAR GOD.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #141 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:20 am

Post by TBuG »

Scum = goonery and Panzer, at least
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #152 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:29 pm

Post by TBuG »

Nai wrote:I'm currently looking at a scum group of CoG, Goonery and Panzer. Three people who think that a very well-built case is absolute fluff. That's rather coincidental.
I'm agreeing with this.

goonery, I'm hesitant to believe you for several reasons. I'm not sure whether or not I'll believe that because of my own role, because it's possible for the two of us to coexist, but not probable. For now, I'll keep my vote on you.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #154 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:08 pm

Post by TBuG »

Yes, there are SKs in minis. You're assuming that I'm claiming vig, though.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #165 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:04 pm

Post by TBuG »

Holy SHIT, Panzer.
Unvote, vote: Panzer

Fishing, fishing, fishing. That was so hideously obvious. HAY, LET'S MAKE PBUG CLAIM AND ASSUME THINGS ABOUT HIS ROLE.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #168 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:29 pm

Post by TBuG »

...I'm upset that you're fishing, therefore you speak truthery? NAY, I SAY! TAKE HIM TO THE GALLOWS! (Or noose.)
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #170 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:16 pm

Post by TBuG »

TSQ was talking about himself, not poking fun. It explained his actions and persuaded me not to have my vote on him, and choice #2 was MG.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #174 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:51 am

Post by TBuG »

Okay, sure, Goonery then Panzer.
Unvote, Vote massive_goonery

Personally, I'd like CoG after.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #190 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:08 am

Post by TBuG »

Jingolaw wrote:So far, I'll point
FoS: Pbug
for pressure to lynch, period, regardless of the target, and for setting up a lynch-list, which is scummy in my book.
Gasp, I want a lynch in mafia, that's downright shocking. And, I think Panzer and CoG are mafia with MG, hence why I think they should be lynched. Of course, that's if MG is scum.
CoG888 wrote:OK, elias, I will drop my first request. You have provided some great insight on MG and I am just irritated that pbug is using your posts as a way to hasten his agenda (at least, thats how I see it.)
Uh, I STARTED the wagon on MG. I'm not in anyway following ANYONE. People voted him agreeing with ME initially, and you're lying probably to get my lynched.

I think you and Panzer are scum because the three of you are oviously connected in some way. You have never disagreed with eachother as far as I can see. Panzer is supporting most of what you say. Most of what you and Panzer are saying is to defend MG, which you do not need to be doing. Therefore, IF MG IS SCUM, you and Panzer are, as well. If either of you is scum, as well, the other is for sure.

Panzer, I don't like MG's claim because it does not mesh at all with my role.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #224 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:34 am

Post by TBuG »

I'm considering claiming just to explain my actions yesterday... Just for reference, I would have unvoted after post 213. That kinda confused me and I would have taken the time to rethink a few things. But I was in Chicago, and thus unable to post.

Even though I had been suspecting CoG and Panzer because of the connection I saw between them and MG, they're still extremely suspicious. CoG didn't really post much valuable content other than the counterbandwagon on me, if it can be called that. He did point out TSQ's restriction. He was one of the first on the Nai wagon (though he unvoted quickly and switched to TSQ), and he voted for IH at one point with crappy reasoning. Panzer was another early member of the Nai wagon. He had equally crappy reasoning, only he marketed his crap as well-displayed feces with beneficial value. He was mirroring a lot of what CoG did. He voted for IH after CoG did, bitched about me joining the MG wagon with someone else's reasoning like CoG did (note that they blatantly lied, I started the MG wagon), and then, despite looking like he wouldn't touch the MG wagon with a 20-foot pole, hammered him. Not to mention his fishing for my role after I was suspicious about MG's claim.

basically, Panzer is scum who is following CoG around. CoG isn't as blatantly suspicious.
Vote: Panzerjager
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #254 (isolation #19) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:50 am

Post by TBuG »

Panzer
- I don't reember getting overdefensive, what I DO remember is you fishing.

TSQ
- Damn, you're good.

All
- TSQ lies, both as town and scum, get used to it. LAL is not a valid argument, protown people lie all the time.

Gasp, Fircoal misremembered something. It happens.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #258 (isolation #20) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:06 pm

Post by TBuG »

Panzerjager wrote:Nai, where do I say the case is based on Fluff? I in no way have endorsed M_G, but have endorsed CoG due to liking his view on things, except for the fluff bit.

About MG posting, I simply did not like why he voted for Nai and don't agree that my logic was along the same lines as him. Are logic was very different and attacked different parts of the post, as has been point out by Elias I believe. Currently, I like the explanation given by Elias and am going to FoS MG later in this post.

Why are you voting me MG? If you are trying make a connection between us your doing a good job. And I don't mind since you happen to be a one shot vig. I also don't believe the town should direct the vig, but will throw in my two cents if it comes down to that.

On this current incident with PBuG and the MG claim. I don't think MG is looking at the right thing about PBuG. I don't believe he subclaimed vig, I believe PBuG just said he was the House Telephone. I'm sure we all have house phones at are homes, so I'm going to give my take on it. It doesn't seem to me that the Home Phone is a work related object because it you can call in sick and if you don't not run your buisness from your house(which our "owner" does not) it is not used for work. It is not sleep because it rings and can wake him up interupting his sleep. The reason I believe the cell phone is because he can use his cell phone for work and bring it to work. The one shot works because if we was going to call in sick he could simply turn off the cell phone. House phone, to me at least, sounds like a neutral. Take this for what you will. Remember that mods around here(MS) tend to make games unbreakable by mass claim. I'm not going to vote PBuG but I would like a response, not a claim necessarily but a little explanation.

To sum this up,
Unvote, FoS:MG and PBuG
This might be the post Fircoal was talking about. Panzer heavily infers that he thinks MG is town.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #260 (isolation #21) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:59 pm

Post by TBuG »

Which conflicts with what he said earlier in the post.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #263 (isolation #22) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:23 pm

Post by TBuG »

Thestatusquo wrote:No, actually. Read the posts you quote. He makes three points AGAINST massive in that post.
I should. Damn, I fail.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #269 (isolation #23) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:58 am

Post by TBuG »

My only faulty logic has been your connection to MG. All of my other logic is incredibly valid.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #273 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:54 pm

Post by TBuG »

Panzerjager wrote:Nothing you have said beside my connection to CoG during the TSQ is faking as an Alarm Clock thing. Everything else has been either False, terribly thought out, or both.
...What? I'm confused. Alarm Clock?
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #284 (isolation #25) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:59 am

Post by TBuG »

Not-quite-claiming? Where the hell did you get that? The last time I said anything about my own role was my first post of the day where I suggested I claim.

LAL is NOT a valid argument. I lie in several games as town for role purpose often, but I know TSQ, especially having played with him on scumchat, and I know he'll lie for no reason in particular. Personally, I think that's good, because it eliminates metagaming based on past behavior.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #285 (isolation #26) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:59 am

Post by TBuG »

Oh, and another thing: You're voting me for a connection to TSQ when you think you've got me pegged as an SK. Wha?!?
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #288 (isolation #27) » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:53 pm

Post by TBuG »

Elias_the_thief wrote:
PBuG wrote:Not-quite-claiming? Where the hell did you get that? The last time I said anything about my own role was my first post of the day where I suggested I claim.
I think what he's referring to is when you said that you didnt belive MG's role based on your own role.
If it is, then that's a stupid reason. I have a role that doesn't quite mesh, but I guess it has to.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #290 (isolation #28) » Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:06 pm

Post by TBuG »

bird might be lurking on purpose since he hasn't been replaced.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #295 (isolation #29) » Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:33 am

Post by TBuG »

If I was SK, I'd be trying to hunt mafia right now, personally.

Jingolaw, your train of thought leaves much to be desired. I didn't even HINT at what my role was in that post.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #312 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:17 pm

Post by TBuG »

Unvote, Vote: bird1111
Panzer ain't getting lynched anytime soon.

I agree that an SK would kill those that they did suspect at all for the sake of covering tracks, so I guess logic does point to me as SK. But, like I said, in this game,
I
as an SK would
probably
try to target mafia first.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #318 (isolation #31) » Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:27 pm

Post by TBuG »

Vote: Panzerjager

Which we weren't doing. There's two votes on me.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #327 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:32 pm

Post by TBuG »

I gave my strong reasoning against Panzer in my first post of the day.

Cpt, have you read the thread yet?
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #350 (isolation #33) » Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:40 pm

Post by TBuG »

*_*_*_* Vote Count - 6:13:58 AM *_*_*_*

“I ain't sleeping. I'm just taking a good look at the insides of my eyelids." ~ Jonathan Raban

PBuG -2- (Cpt_Fantastic, Jingolaw)
Panzerjager -2- (Fircoal, PBuG)
Cpt_Fantastic -1- (Panzerjager, CoG888)
Fircoal -1- (Thestatusquo)
Not voting -3- (Elias_the_thief, GeneralCF)

With 9 alive, it takes
to lynch.

I prodded GeneralCF, who hasn't posted since the site glitch.

Still here, I was grounded. Still want a Cpt or Panzer lynch.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #353 (isolation #34) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:48 pm

Post by TBuG »

I'm decidedly amused at Cpt for not answering anyone's concerns.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #369 (isolation #35) » Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:06 am

Post by TBuG »

Major FoSes: Fircoal and Elias
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #371 (isolation #36) » Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:48 am

Post by TBuG »

He hasn't said why he thinks Panzer is scummy, despite him being Fircoal's only target of the day.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #390 (isolation #37) » Tue May 01, 2007 2:07 pm

Post by TBuG »

Elias_the_thief wrote:Anyways, I asked pbug, not you. Is there any reason you feel the need to tell me what his reasons are, rather than let him express them himself?
My reasons are pretty much what TSQ just said.

But anyways, I <3 Sefer's logic. Sefer, do you think CoG could fit into that?

Holy crap, TSQ, you just said the magic words. Telling the town they're wasting a lynch is usually a scum tell. However, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and
unvote, vote: Panzer
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #394 (isolation #38) » Tue May 01, 2007 2:53 pm

Post by TBuG »

Elias_the_thief wrote:
PBuG wrote:
Elias_the_thief wrote:Anyways, I asked pbug, not you. Is there any reason you feel the need to tell me what his reasons are, rather than let him express them himself?
My reasons are pretty much what TSQ just said.
Dont follow your scumbuddy around. I want to hear it from YOU.
You distracted from what we were actually doing by having a spat with TSQ. Realizing that he's at lynch minus 1, though, I have things to consider. Sefer's argument was pretty damn good, and TSQ's response was shit. You think he's my scumbuddy? Well, first unwritten rule of playing mafia: don't
unvote, hammah: TSQ
your scumbuddies.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #397 (isolation #39) » Tue May 01, 2007 3:20 pm

Post by TBuG »

Well, I didn't, at that point. As it is, I don't find you suspicious anymore. I just don't UnFoS.

Panzer, I already thought he was scummy, go die in a corner. You already know I think you're scum.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #398 (isolation #40) » Tue May 01, 2007 3:20 pm

Post by TBuG »

Oh, and in case it didn't work
vote: TSQ
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #400 (isolation #41) » Tue May 01, 2007 3:32 pm

Post by TBuG »

*_*_*_* Vote Count - 6:16:01 AM *_*_*_*

“In its early stages, insomnia is almost an oasis in which those who have to think or suffer darkly take refuge." ~ Colette

TheStatusQuo -5- (CoG888, Panzerjager, Elias_the_thief, Sefer, PBuG)

Panzerjager -2- (Fircoal, Thestatusquo)
PBuG -2- (Cpt_Fantastic, Jingolaw)
Not voting -0- ()

With 9 alive, it takes
to lynch.

That is a lynch. See below for actual scene and such not.
Thestatusquo wrote:See...PBuG...Telling the town "You're wasting a lynch" is a scumtell when the person is just trying to appeal to their emotions. But my "wasting a lynch" is a claim. Good job not being able to read into what people say.
Claim straight out, dammit! How the hell am I supposed to tell the difference?
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #406 (isolation #42) » Tue May 01, 2007 4:21 pm

Post by TBuG »

Panzerjager wrote:TSQ, please explain how I am scum, I have heard I am scum from 4 people and none gave me a sufficient reason.
I said why you're scum the first post of the day, read much?

Okay, stop calling him my scumbuddy. If I'm scum, I'm obviously the SK. And if I were the SK in a game like this, my
prime directive
would be to target them mafia first. That's what I always do as an SK.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #447 (isolation #43) » Thu May 10, 2007 3:49 pm

Post by TBuG »

Sorry, didn't realize this was open again. Looks like I need to claim...

I didn't believe MG's claim on Day 1 because I am the Home Phone. I suppose I should have put more thought into my disbelief because of the distinction, but I didn't. Because I'm old and outdated, I'm fairly useless, and thus, have no ability. I realize I'll probably be lynched, but that's what happens when scummy people claim townie.

I currently suspect:

Vote: Panzer
for obvious reasons.
Cpt because of his lack of reading skills.
Jingolaw, pretty much OMGUS.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #456 (isolation #44) » Sat May 12, 2007 12:12 pm

Post by TBuG »

Um, we have three dead townies.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #458 (isolation #45) » Sat May 12, 2007 1:40 pm

Post by TBuG »

CoG888 wrote:pbug: was that directed at the "no vanillas" comment?
Yes, it was.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #463 (isolation #46) » Sun May 13, 2007 5:19 am

Post by TBuG »

Elias_the_thief wrote:I still feel that pbugs actions thus far are scummier then that post. He hammered someone just to try to prove that he wasnt their scumbuddy.
I suspected him, too. Sefer's logic made sense.

Unvote; vote: Jingolaw
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #465 (isolation #47) » Sun May 13, 2007 5:24 am

Post by TBuG »

Okay, I'll give you that, I've played like shit and SHOULD have been lynched already.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #467 (isolation #48) » Sun May 13, 2007 6:08 am

Post by TBuG »

Thestatusquo wrote:Nice appeal to emotion.
What? It's true. Regardless of my alignment, my play is horrendous.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #475 (isolation #49) » Mon May 14, 2007 10:48 am

Post by TBuG »

*_*_*_* Vote Count - 6:19:01 AM *_*_*_*

"Sleep is the golden chain that ties health and our bodies together." ~ Thomas Dekker

PBuG -3- (Jingolaw, Elias_The_Thief, Capt_Fantastic)
Jingolaw -3- (CoG888, Panzerjager, PBuG)
Not voting -2- (Fircoal, Thestatusquo)

With 8 alive, it takes
to lynch.

Jingolaw, it was a reasonable to request a claim, you're 2 from lynch.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #480 (isolation #50) » Tue May 15, 2007 10:57 am

Post by TBuG »

Jingolaw, I wasn't trying to defend him, I was going to ask for a claim myself but he already had and you attacked him for it.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #490 (isolation #51) » Tue May 15, 2007 2:06 pm

Post by TBuG »

Skruffs, I'm dead.

Congratulations, folks, I was the SK. however, my goal actually was killing the mafia first. Sucks for you.

<3 Pbug! Sorry for hte mixup. Lynch scene coming soon!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”