King of Mud
King of Mud
Townie
King of Mud
Townie
Townie

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:53 am

Post by King of Mud »

Ixnay's post baffles and confuses my fragile mind, and for that I feel compelled to

Unvote

Vote: Ixnayonthehombre
King of Mud
King of Mud
Townie
King of Mud
Townie
Townie

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:46 am

Post by King of Mud »

IH, why are you voting for me because of something Kinkster said?
King of Mud
King of Mud
Townie
King of Mud
Townie
Townie

Post Post #52 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:06 am

Post by King of Mud »

Riverwind23 wrote:ib don't know we are fine, but since no towines are dead/near being lynched then we are pretty ok.
We do have Ripley dead, and only the mafia would know if someone near lynch is a townie...

Unvote: Ixnay

Vote: Riverwind23
King of Mud
King of Mud
Townie
King of Mud
Townie
Townie

Post Post #60 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:42 pm

Post by King of Mud »

I'm voting for Riverwind, and my working theory is that he's mafia with Kinkster. I suspect them because they bussed each other out of the gate, and both agreed with me that Ixnay's second post was confusing even though, now that I reread it with a clearer mind, it really wasn't confusing at all. His additional post about not losing any townies or having any townies at risk seemed scummy to me, although logically I'd think that mafioso would have last night's kill on their mind a lot more. However, I think the evidence weighs mostly against them, and I want to keep my vote on the person I find most scummy, at least for the first day.
King of Mud
King of Mud
Townie
King of Mud
Townie
Townie

Post Post #72 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:12 am

Post by King of Mud »

Lowell wrote:
vote king of mud

Your last post makes no sense. Even for a newbie.
Ouch. Care to point out what parts didn't make sense, or are you just trying to discredit me because I may be on to something?
King of Mud
King of Mud
Townie
King of Mud
Townie
Townie

Post Post #79 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:39 am

Post by King of Mud »

brewski wrote:@lowell: You said nocman and kinkster were scummy, but didnt give any reasons. care to eloborate. just wondering
He said kinkster was innocent and that I'm scum. Still didn't give reasons, and I'm about 75% convinced he's wrong (and possibly lying) on both points.
King of Mud
King of Mud
Townie
King of Mud
Townie
Townie

Post Post #88 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:52 am

Post by King of Mud »

brewski wrote:@king of mud: i disagree with lowell, and think that you are town, but i am wondering who you think is scum?
Right now I'm thinking Riverwind, Kinkster, and Lowell. Riverwind and Kinkster for the reasons I said before, and Lowell because he's trying to boss us newbies around.
King of Mud
King of Mud
Townie
King of Mud
Townie
Townie

Post Post #96 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:04 pm

Post by King of Mud »

IH wrote:
FoS:King of Mud

He's not bossing you....
Yeah he is. He's called me a scum or a newbie (or both) in each of his three substantive posts today. The newbie thing I can understand. But Lowell claims I've been tiptoeing with my posts, and for that thinks I'm scum. What I've really been doing with my posts is explaining why I think Riverwind and kinkster (and now Lowell) are scum. Now I may just be taking it too personally, but I get the sense he's out to get me, and I think there's got to be a reason.
King of Mud
King of Mud
Townie
King of Mud
Townie
Townie

Post Post #107 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:17 am

Post by King of Mud »

Unvote: Riverwind

Vote: Kinkster

We're not going to learn much unless we lynch today, and I'd like to at least test my theory.
King of Mud
King of Mud
Townie
King of Mud
Townie
Townie

Post Post #113 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:29 am

Post by King of Mud »

Riverwind23 wrote:
King of Mud wrote:
Unvote: Riverwind

Vote: Kinkster

We're not going to learn much unless we lynch today, and I'd like to at least test my theory.
and what would that be?
The theory that you and he are mafia. As I've said before, you guys seemed to be acting together, voting each other at the start of the day, posting similar content, how you just asked why I'm suspicious of him, etc. Since we don't have cults in this game, if you two really are working together, then you've got to be mafia.
King of Mud
King of Mud
Townie
King of Mud
Townie
Townie

Post Post #127 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:05 pm

Post by King of Mud »

Kinkster, Riverwind, you both asked for my proof and here it is:

Page 1: Voting for each other; partly random, partly OMGUS, but they both make a fairly big deal about it.

Page 2: Right after I said I was confused they both posted saying they were confused. They then both attack Theo when he goes after Kinkster. The two even have the same trouble closing their quote tags.

Page 3: Kinkster attacks Brewski when he accuses the two of being scum, Riverwind attacks me.

Page 4: Nothing tying the two together.

Page 5: The two attack my theory for lack of evidence. Kinkster incorrectly claims it's based "primarily" on his original vote.

So, either these guys are just a case of great minds thinking alike, or they're trying to reinforce each others points while appearing to distance themselves with the original bussing. That's why I'd be happy lynching one or the other today.
King of Mud
King of Mud
Townie
King of Mud
Townie
Townie

Post Post #129 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:04 am

Post by King of Mud »

kinkster wrote:
Page 2: Right after I said I was confused they both posted saying they were confused. They then both attack Theo when he goes after Kinkster. The two even have the same trouble closing their quote tags.
I was actually agreeing with you noone else so if anything page 2 links me with you. And as for the quote tags thats just ludicrous
Except that Riverwind posted right after you also saying he was confused. That timing seems like he's following your lead. And don't forget him counter-attacking Theo for you.
Page 3: Kinkster attacks Brewski when he accuses the two of being scum, Riverwind attacks me
So were linked because we attcked different people,, erm sorry really dont get that
Division of labor. If Alice and Bob launch attacks on Craig and David, you expect C to defend himself against A and B and D to defend himself against A and B. However, you focused exclusively on Brewski and Riverwind focused exclusively on me until y'all got Brewski on the defensive. That indicates you and Riverwind split up this job, that is that you conspired.
kinkster wrote: Also if you attack 2 people you have to expect 2 people to defend themselves. If you had of attacked just me and Riverwind would have jumped in then that would have been sus, but you attacked both of us so expect both of us to comment.
So, how do you explain Riverwind attacking Theo on page 2, and you guys splitting up your counter-attacks on page 3?
King of Mud
King of Mud
Townie
King of Mud
Townie
Townie

Post Post #135 (isolation #13) » Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:20 am

Post by King of Mud »

I'm tired of this Kinkster-Riverwind thing and I'm going to drop it if no one else is going to comment. It's really annoying to post all my reasons and evidence, and have to respond to them just saying "Nuh-uh!" over and over. What's especially annoying is they never addressed all my evidence, they just picked out a few things to which they could offer reasonable explanations. I'm switching to Brewski just to get this over with.

Unvote

Vote: Brewski
King of Mud
King of Mud
Townie
King of Mud
Townie
Townie

Post Post #139 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:35 am

Post by King of Mud »

Unovte

I apologize, that was just a frustration vote. I've got no reason to suspect brewski.

Lowell, people have been asking for you to explain yourself for about a week now, would you care to do that soon? I'd at least like to be able to be able to argue against your accusation.
King of Mud
King of Mud
Townie
King of Mud
Townie
Townie

Post Post #141 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:28 am

Post by King of Mud »

Mod
I've
unvoted
King of Mud
King of Mud
Townie
King of Mud
Townie
Townie

Post Post #151 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:27 am

Post by King of Mud »

Riverwind23 wrote:i love your avatar.
Agreed. I like this guy.

Skruffs, you say "eldarion is maybe scum," any reason why? His last post was a little disjointed, but you're the first to mention anything about him.
King of Mud
King of Mud
Townie
King of Mud
Townie
Townie

Post Post #158 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:15 am

Post by King of Mud »

Yikes, sorry about that, promise I won't go missing again.

Skruffs, I'd honestly forgotten about Eldarion. From his relatively few posts, it looks like he was trying to stay under the radar, and did a pretty good job. I could believe he's scum, but he's not at the top of my list.
King of Mud
King of Mud
Townie
King of Mud
Townie
Townie

Post Post #165 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:38 am

Post by King of Mud »

I'm nervous voting for anyone who hasn't posted (or whose post got eaten) so I will instead
FOS: GeneralCF
King of Mud
King of Mud
Townie
King of Mud
Townie
Townie

Post Post #172 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:47 am

Post by King of Mud »

Booooooo!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”