Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:41 pm

Post by Garmr »

I have to say that reaching isn't always scummy especially in the rvs stage of the game. If it helps us break out rvs then it can be good. The hard part is distinguishing between scummy reaching which scum are forced to do no matter what or town reaching like a protown player who plays from gut or a cop with a guilty who doesn't want to admit his a cop and the player who has a guilty has no real case on him at the moment. (Stole these examples from elsewhere :P)

Also if you think about it everyone has to reach to get out of the rvs stage. This is my thought on reaching anyway.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:16 pm

Post by Garmr »

@guth and thor
To be honest even I have trouble distinguishing between pro town reaching and scummy reaching. I don't really view Guth as scummy because of his vote and reaching can be considered a scum tell but I don't see Axxle axle reaching as scum reaching. I'm more suspicious of Maxous who hasn't laid down a vote and is content on just calling people towny while fueling the flames between the two wagons.

UNVOTE: Alby boy, VOTE: Maxous

EDWOP [/b
]
and he votes still through I find him suspicious for taking so long to vote and the way his just listing people as town so early in the game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #25 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by Garmr »

edit by the of post.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

the way of forgot the w :P
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

^This made me lol

First 8 and 9 are rvs that's when people muck around second. Two defusing a early wagon what???

Also your points on Tool are fluff lol the only one I could consider not fluff is the one about pretending to be clueless and that's not really to strong of a sign.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:14 pm

Post by Garmr »

Real page 3
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:05 am

Post by Garmr »

sorry ABR
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:26 am

Post by Garmr »

Wow two new words for me to use flailing and reaching. I looked up reaching myself and gave my thoughts on it but can anyone someone explain flailing?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:44 am

Post by Garmr »

It wasn't faking of a ninja post I really was ninjaed
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:07 pm

Post by Garmr »

Started this post 9:38 am my time

So many players asking me questions I must have so many adoring fans :cool: .
I'll try to address most of them.

First one is what multiple have been saying it's not ninja because of the time stamps. I play video games while I'm posting and if I post comes before mine I still try to rush it through.

Maxous.
1. Well you didn't lay a vote down when I was righting that and I viewed it as fence sitting while the argument is dragged out more and more and even through you were so involved in the argument you voted someone else.

2) Its more the fact your calling people town from one post. It takes me a couple of posts before I decide

3) Didn't see it will address it I believe that it's advantageous to scum in this context as they can use it to buddy up with out much reason. As each player he called town only had one post.

4) Because I was laughing It was a huge reach his post. Ok two scenarios I'm town in one scum in the other
Town- I don't care how people view me his post was bad .
Scum- The evidence is flimsy I can work with this post but I need to do it the most towny way possible. I don't think laughing at someones post is towny.

@Macross
Well I'm a player who plays off gut and Max also seemed to be favoring axxle yet no laying down his vote on gunther Also at the time I viewed axxle and gunthers exchange as TvT

Now for the scum hunting.

Through I have respect for Albert I haven't seen him like this He was more searchy for scum.

I don't like gunther post 94 It's saying don't look at me look at this guy his way more suspicious than me. Axxles only posted one post and it hasn't even been a day. How can you get that much suspicion for trying to get out a rvs. Sure your first vote on him reaching I found null. But now out of the rvs stage your still trying to go at him when he hasn't posted one. There's something called rl.

I have a town read on Sir bastion by the way. Post 40 was like music to my ears and I agreed with it. Also the way he talks I just get a town feel through that that may be a gut thing through.

UNVOTE: Maxy
VOTE: GuthrieGov

Post that appeared before I finished writing Maxous 9:43 lol it took a hour to right this between videogames :P
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:23 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Tools I wrote gg as gunther for some reason I don't know why tralalalala.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:27 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 128, Axxle wrote:nothing garmr has done has changed my read. so much fluff posting before a few people called him out on it seems scum to me.

but I think zakk's post was pretty scummy. He feels like he's trying to buddy up with me. His sideways attack on toolenduso was weak and singling out three people made it sound like he actually cared more about getting a barometer on our reads rather than finding scum. he's my second choice at the moment.

slandaar's tunneling pretty hard. does he do that as town, as scum, or both?
I'm a casual player I like to talk and have fun. Most of the fluff is me describing or asking about game mechanics and word meanings anyway because I'm still learning all the meanings. Also only one person called me out on fluff posting and that was Maxy and I just noticed his question 5 because you posted that. That's still a bit of a exaggeration on your part through. Also that fluff as you call it also gets me a glimpse of someones personality and it helps my gut read.

@maxy
I'm a slow start unless i'm replacing in and have to heaps to work with.

More reads

Slandeer- Post 53 and 71 is just bad logic about apologizing for being late and the fact it was sheeped logic from zakk makes it even worse. I do like the fact his trying to engage thor into one on one discussion and his 114 looks townish. Bad logic in early post leave him at null with a slight read of scum. Haven't read his post 133 yet games moving fast which is good and bad hard to keep up but getting heaps of info.

Toolsend- Town

Wait what you guys want more fine. Tool is town
Pretty much the wagon on him was really bad. His post 33 is good, questioning is a good sign and explains why he questions it to. Post 79 rings town through he could list all 7 people. 81 and 123 are meh.

I find one on one the best way to get information as it's what I excel at when I get bombarded by lots of different players I get confused and I try to handle one at a time and I lose pace.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

Ok read Slandaars post he just went from null-scum to null-town. Even through I think his Tools logic is bad he does make a good case on Thors about how it's not going to go anyway. I can see a town related thought process behind this case unlike the tool case. I never thought of thinking like slandaar and I was thinking Thor as town I don't know what to think of him. I think I'll drop him to a null and see how he responds.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:12 am

Post by Garmr »

Why not drop your vote now???? Also i'm always nice unless someone ticks me off.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:36 am

Post by Garmr »

Yeh but look how fast that wagons building lol.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (isolation #17) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:04 am

Post by Garmr »

This is probably going to sound rich but I think there's scum on my wagon.

@Albert I noticed you didn't really list a reason there why.

@Maxous I have You post 121 and when macross wouldn't vote me yet clearly wanted to. It wouldn't put me at L1 or even L2 I found that suspicious. Also post 137 wasn't a dare it was a legit question. Why wouldn't you want someone a L-3
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #18) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:14 am

Post by Garmr »

I'm trying to engage in one on one this round but i'm kinda failing. I'm not the best at defending myself from multiple people either as I tend to break down even as town Albert and T-cold know this from past experience with me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:26 am

Post by Garmr »

@Maxous
Starting to but trying my best not to.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (isolation #20) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:45 am

Post by Garmr »

Ok I missed thors question.

zakk-probably scum I don't like any of his reasons. His reason to vote me in a nut shell was, my two rvs weren't serious and my post when rvs finished was. This is the most bs reason to vote someone and he makes more of a case for tool (which i don't agree with). Also he ask what everyone thinks of it but then list from 3 specif players what they think of it. What makes them so special.

Axxle-Town

Macross- questioning find it weird why he wouldn't want me at l-3

Albert- Hasn't been helpful all game, Jumped on my wagon with little reasoning and just is irritating. Scum

T-cold- not enough posts null

-off my wagon i have GG as a slight scum read.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (isolation #21) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:57 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 197, Maxous wrote:
In post 180, Garmr wrote: zakk-probably scum I don't like any of his reasons.
Albert- Hasn't been helpful all game, Jumped on my wagon with little reasoning and just is irritating. Scum
-off my wagon i have GG as a slight scum read.
Your vote is on the weakest of the three reads here. Why?

Well I made my vote earlier before I really looked at the wagon deeply and that was around the time I was asked to look onto my wagon. I was and still am having trouble deciding which wagon to place my vote down. Zakk is not posting much at all and bit of pressure may make him pick up his game. But Albert is posting more and a wagon on him and is more likely to slip.

VOTE: Zakk
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Tcold
Just a couple of questions and then feel free to ask me some.

1.What do you think of the scuffle between Slandaar and Thor.(I know you think Thor is suspicious but can you point out certain points.)
2.Do you have any scum reads on people no one has mentioned and why?
3.What's your current read of Tool since you didn't like him earlier but you haven't mentioned him since. So what helped confirm/change your read on him.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

The thor and slandaar back and forth hurts my head. I like how zakk jumps on the wagons with the most momentum. Notice how at the end of posts 249 and post 368 yet still hasn't released anything of substance. His sarcastic, trying to be funny but failing and just has thrown out heaps of fluff I'm quite happy with my vote. He was also trying to push a lynch on Thor with out offering anything to the case def scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:25 pm

Post by Garmr »

*Notice how he says he will go more into depth*. ebwop
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:03 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 407, Elyse wrote:
Garmr's "you guys want more fine"

I really didn't like this at all. You should always have your reads out on the table. When something asks you for more and you go "ugh fine" and churn out some content, it's scummy.

Garmr 173 scumslip

Looking back this isn't as bad as I thought it was. Here's the post:
In post 173, Garmr wrote:I'm trying to engage in one on one this round but i'm kinda failing. I'm not the best at defending myself from multiple people either as
I tend to break down even as town
Albert and T-cold know this from past experience with me.
I thought the "even as town" bit was weird. It's like he's saying "I break down as scum but I even do it as town" which insinuates he's scum.

1.That's been addressed before but I will answer.
Well first off I was trouble producing scum or town reads at that points at that point of the game.

2.Second Scum slip???. Even as town does not imply I'm scum as I am using even as town in a general way. I don't know any other way to say it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:30 pm

Post by Garmr »

Sigh My head hurts.

I believe Ice ninja is town- His post 455 wants to stop something which is just clogging up pages. Post 295 was good as for reasons described by F-16 and his take on the whole Thor,Slandaar and Albert argument Scum must of had a field day with that.

Through I don't agree with ICEninja on everything but meh most of it's been good.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

Slandaar please just drop it it's not going to go anywhere. If you really must continue it just give reads on other players or the game in whole. It's just the same thing looping over and over.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:07 pm

Post by Garmr »

@maxous
To anwser your post 391 which i just read after isoing.
I haven't stayed away from the Abr,SLaandar and Thor affair. I said it does my head in and I gave my opinions and it gives me a head ache that it continued aslong as it did.
Thor-null
Slaandar-null-town
and
Abr-scum
Which i said in the begging of this mess.

The only thing that has changed that I haven't mentioned is Thor's gone from null to town and that only happened in the last couple of posts which is after your question. You may of actually got most of these facts if you actually read what I was saying instead of being lazy.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:50 pm

Post by Garmr »

Hey skelda welcome to the nightmare.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (isolation #30) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:54 am

Post by Garmr »

Flips a table.

Slandaar You don't get it you also dragged it out for ten pages and your still dragging it. It's done gone over if you still think Thor is scum find something new that doesn't revolve around that one argument. Focus another player for a while.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #31) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:32 am

Post by Garmr »

Maybe that's how interrupted it. He didn't actually say those were the words you said correct me if i'm wrong just your intentions.

From what I see.
Thor- "I see that it is a misrep but i don't like the way you addressed it" (post 432).
Slandaar- But your whole case on me is a misrep.

You continue with this original misrep discussion with thor saying he agrees it's a misrep so it will be a endless cycle.
Wouldn't the better course of action be "You agree this is a misrep. Ok lets move on to this subject which you made in yadder yadder about player X.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #32) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:45 am

Post by Garmr »

Thanks ABR for giving scum a better chance at hitting a power role
head desk
. Get me doctor i head desked so hard the walls are covered in blood. :doc:
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (isolation #33) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:48 am

Post by Garmr »

I said you were scum yet I think zakk is the better lynch because he is. But I'm quite qilling to lynch you to. If you are VT town you screwed up town play if your scum your going for the safe claim.

Your tipping my hand to vote you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (isolation #34) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:49 am

Post by Garmr »

willing to lynch you*
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (isolation #35) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:09 am

Post by Garmr »

Meh I don't care my points valid. If isn't going to get lynched today then there was no point claiming sure he might be but we aren't exactly running out of time. Also the fact his saying why arn't you voting me over Zakk is pretty stupid in his self. I think he may be scum but Zakk is my top scum read.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (isolation #36) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:27 am

Post by Garmr »

@Thor

post 370 Post 222. Those are my main two posts against him.

But to put it in a nutshell his a lurker.
-Lurker
-Picks the wagons with the most momentum
-Reaching in a scummy matter.(His opening post)
-The fact he promise's to add more content yet never does
-Last and least important 368 pisses me off he has that high and mighty attitude. Like his scum knowing that these two town players are more likely to get lynched than him.

@Albert

I interrupted it that way. But why would you think that. Sure i feel like your scum but i got 8 days to place my vote. 8 days is allot of time to gather more information and make my case against Zakk. Zakk>You Also placing you at lynch one would be stupid since people will herpaderp hammer you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (isolation #37) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:29 am

Post by Garmr »

By herpaderp hammer I mean hammer you early when we have plenty of time to gather more information.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (isolation #38) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:00 am

Post by Garmr »

Plus there's a policy lynch thing with lynch all liars. It deters people from making gambits as town. I just read about that one myself recently (wiki).
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #39) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:19 am

Post by Garmr »

His like Tcold and ABR put together his Super scum. He has a big S on his cape.

TCold replaced out pretty fast only ever doing a few posts. This is typical TCold play so that's why I had him as nullish. I guarantee you if he stayed everyone's votes would be on him no matter his alignment. Plus his replacement seems pretty town.

ABR- Posts allot more information is more likely to slip as scum. Also while ABR shares some qualities with Zakk. Zakk has so more to lynch for like you said yourself all my points could be listed as TCold plus ABR combined. Zakk doesn't share as many things and has less points lurks more, more fluff. ABR produces content, doesn't lurk also doesn't put off reasons saying I will give them to you latter.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #40) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:32 am

Post by Garmr »

F-16_Fighting_Falcon is TColds replacement right.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (isolation #41) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:42 am

Post by Garmr »

Well fudge. That knocks TColds slot back to null. But on the plus side guthrie's slots now more town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (isolation #42) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 549, Maxous wrote:
In post 479, Garmr wrote:@maxous
To anwser your post 391 which i just read after isoing.
I haven't stayed away from the Abr,SLaandar and Thor affair. I said it does my head in and I gave my opinions and it gives me a head ache that it continued aslong as it did.
Thor-null
Slaandar-null-town
and
Abr-scum
Which i said in the begging of this mess.

The only thing that has changed that I haven't mentioned is Thor's gone from null to town and that only happened in the last couple of posts which is after your question. You may of actually got most of these facts if you actually read what I was saying instead of being lazy.
This is redonkulous

Called ABR scum in #180 before the ABR-Thor shenanigans began.

no comment,"It hurts my head", no comment, no comment/it hurts my head

Where are these opinions?

Looks like avoiding the debate to me.

I already Gave my opinion on the debate when I gave my reasons and it was pretty much the same thing over and over so that's why no new opinions were formed. You act like something new happened in the debate.

Also what did Abr do prove he was town. Also those shenanigans started at 87. This is getting frustrating another lazy case.

First lazy case- "Garmr Stayed well clear" I gave my case about why ABR is scum.

and now this. It's like your using another lazy case to cover another one. Please make a case I can't just flick aside by pointing out where your wrong. You did those earlier why are you getting lazy now.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #43) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

Oh gave my opinion why abr is scum and I thought slandaar town and thor null (Thor now is town). Didn't mean to leave that part out.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (isolation #44) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:45 am

Post by Garmr »

ABR one of your reasons you want to lynch Thor is because his to active and it hurts read through of others. But you hate lurkers and think they are dangerous?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (isolation #45) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:04 am

Post by Garmr »

ABR post 601 seems like allot like WIFOM to me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (isolation #46) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:10 am

Post by Garmr »

ABR please tell me why post 601 wouldn't be WIFOM.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (isolation #47) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:15 am

Post by Garmr »

It disturbs me a little that both your wagons are the two opposing wagons. I would place my vote on you but you'd be L-1 and the day would end while we have like 6 days left. I'll probably wait till 3 days. That's my time limit 3 days.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #48) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:25 am

Post by Garmr »

I did at one point I had him as null. It wasn't till around post 466 I judged Thor as town Even through he was debating with slandaar he pushed out a reason that wasn't of substance and focused on what was for the case.

I veiw the whole slandaar vs thor as TVT and I believe you were the scum that slipped on the side.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (isolation #49) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:10 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Maxous
I think it's time someone questioned you. Ok i'm going to take this from another angle and you to explain your town reads.

Also this one alarms me to end. Maxous why do you think zakk is town.
Iso him

.He reaches to hard with the tool case in his first post.
.Pretty much fluff posts till 281 where he jumps on the thor wagon which was going strong at the time.
.Arrogant fluff posts may suggest slipping by.
.Keeps Promising more content 190,249,368 and none of the posts after give any in depth reads.
.His length between post indicate lurking.

Now explain why he is town go.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (isolation #50) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:52 pm

Post by Garmr »

*Slip up as he feels like he is completely safe so he can tease his targets.

Edwop since it makes no sense to read in the original post
Correction for point 3 btw.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (isolation #51) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:59 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 676, ICEninja wrote:4 days until deadline, and fitz probably won't post until Monday.

Garmr's vote, while on a player I don't mind having voted on him, is USELESS. An L-6 vote at this point is as good as not voting, and not voting 4 days before the deadline is bad.

*cough F-16 cough*
I'm on everyday and I already declared my intention to vote ABR latter. The reason I don't do it now is because I'm milking what I can out of the day. So his at a imaginary L-1 now.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (isolation #52) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:31 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 694, Thor665 wrote:
In post 691, Garmr wrote:I'm on everyday and I already declared my intention to vote ABR latter. The reason I don't do it now is because I'm milking what I can out of the day. So his at a imaginary L-1 now.
:neutral:
So, just to work out this outline;

1. You are here everyday.
2. You have no questions or issues to present.
3. You want us to "milk" the remaining time because...you want to spend the time...not voting...so that time passes...

@Ice - I wouldn't hold your breath, he's actually trying to pick a random fight with me for pointing out what's happening, and he doesn't even notice that I'm right.
I never thought of it that way.... I usually just stretch the day as long as I can then something unexpected happens out of no where that changes the game. I am guessing this doesn't happen every game by your tone?

I guess 4 days is close to 3
UNVOTE: zakk

VOTE: Vote ABR
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (isolation #53) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:09 pm

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: Thor
I think it's obvious that his scum with falcons post 736 which elyse brought up. He also probably knew that slandaar wouldn't give up the thor lynch. Also if thors scum I think this proves Slandaar's obvious town.I would look back into more reasons for how's thor is scum but I don't want to go read that argument with Slandaar it gives me a headache.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (isolation #54) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:34 pm

Post by Garmr »

The vows a little bit stupid through as in F16 case he knew he would die if you were scum and it was a crumb of his night actions your vow on ice isn't anything to do with your actions?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (isolation #55) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:35 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Sir bastion
Why it's lynch 2???
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (isolation #56) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Sir bastion
I'm talking to thor sir bastion. His basically saying lynch this player if I flip town. But unlike F 16 the circumstances are different he knew he would die if he targeted thor and thor ended up scum. If Thor has no clue what Ice is unless he is another power role which I doubt since F-16 targeted him.

My thought is thors saying this to confuse town or is trying to discredit being targeted by F-16 last night.

UNVOTE: Thor
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (isolation #57) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:10 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 781, ICEninja wrote:Alright I've finally got a bit of time to dig in to things a bit.

I really don't see the Bastian scum thing. ABR didn't really say very much about why he thought he was scum, and if we're already assuming scum Thor, then scum Bastian makes a lot less sense considering the vote count. There was AT MOST 2 scum on Albert's wagon. I feel like our best bet is one of the not voting (though it's hard to say because fitz hadn't even content posted yet at the time of the hammer and zakk was so far behind) and the 3rd is kind of a wild card, but I doubt it was someone pressuring Albert early on.

Garmr feels like the best bet if there were 2 scum on the wagon for a few reasons. One, Garmr was hesitant to jump on the wagon. He was supporting it from the sidelines, and keeping his vote as far away from Thor's as possible. In his 524 he forgot who replaced who, which I've always found a slight scum tell because town needs to pay more attention to who is who in finding scum, whereas scum already knows everyone's alignment anyway.

I feel like the NK on Maxous suggests zakk is probably not scum. Maxous was one of the few people saying zakk is town, and he also laid out a fairly solid case towards the end of the day in post 719. While there's always a lot of WIFOM is trying to analyze the night 1 kill, I feel like scum would do more to prevent the night kill from having any interaction with Thor, and shooting someone who just made a decent case on scum Garmr but didn't push it (and was told by me to pursue it further) just kind of makes sense.

I feel like a scumflip from Thor (and even moreso a PR scum flip from Thor) would clear Elyse, as the hider catch wasn't super obvious to me. I don't think scum would do that to a buddy right out of the gates, especially a strong player like Thor.

I really want to hear from fitz and Skelda though. I had a scum read on both Axxle and TCold, though both are somewhat mild scum reads considering how much the game advanced. I really feel like one of these two is probably scum though.

If I had to call a scum team out right now it would be Thor, Garmr, and one of fitz/Skelda. If I have to pick one, leaning fitz.

Ice you didn't read did you I said I was willing to hammer ABR but didn't want the day to end earlier. Also you were agreeing with thor and pushing The ABR case pretty hard. At the end of the debate I decided Slandaar was town and Thor was Town the Thor read changing today because of the night actions. Also forgetting who replaced in is a scum sign??? That's a really big reach there and doesn't make sense since forgetting things is not really alignment indicative and is more up to the players personality.

Also you were using the shame tactics to keep votes on ABR
In post 404, ICEninja wrote:You unvoted without voting Albert.
In post 639, ICEninja wrote:I'm feeling more confident of my vote now.
The last one was a response to maxous I believe his trying to continue his shamming tactics by saying you look scummy if you don't vote ABR.

Also would like to say Maxous would of been the obvious person to kill by using occam's razor as everyone accepted him as town. Also in response to you saying that he was suspicious of me and that's the reason his dead. It could also be that scum knew was suspicious of me and killed him to set up a mislynch day 2 to stop thor from being lynched. This could end up in a allot of wifom like you said yourself which is why I wonder why you'd even bring it up in the first place.

Most of your case is really big stretch through ice.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (isolation #58) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:23 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 784, ICEninja wrote:
Garmr wrote: Ice you didn't read did you I said I was willing to hammer ABR but didn't want the day to end earlier.
I stand by my theory that you're scum trying to keep your vote as far away from Thor's as possible. Can't have yourself associated with him now, can you? You were pushing the case from the sidelines, which is scummy as hell considering he flipped town.
Garmr wrote: Also forgetting who replaced in is a scum sign??? That's a really big reach there and doesn't make sense since forgetting things is not really alignment indicative and is more up to the players personality.
I admitted it was a small point, but in order for town to have solid reads on people and to find scum they kind of need to know who is who. Scum doesn't have to pay quite as much attention. Any time a player demonstrates they haven't read things thoroughly it's a small but noteworthy scum tell in my eyes.
Garmr wrote: Also would like to say Maxous would of been the obvious person to kill by using occam's razor as everyone accepted him as town.
F-16, myself, and Bastian were all considered fairly town at the end of the day. Why him? Also, I brought it up mostly for the town points on zakk, the fact that everything makes sense for you to be scum was just an extra benefit that I realized while talking about zakk.

Most of my case on you is just that you being scum makes a lot of sense. There's also some process of elimination. With 3 dead town, one very very probable scum, and several players I'm pretty sure aren't scum, the logical conclusion is you along with one of the two replacements.

Each point individually is weak, therefore my case looks like a stretch, but as a whole I think you're a damn good bet for scum. I also admit a decent part of my scum read hinges on Thor being scum, so I'd like him lynched before you. But if he flips scum, we've got a lot of people who probably aren't scum. And you ain't one of them.

1. You missed the point entirely. I thought slandaar and thor were TVT at the time so tell me the town motivation for pushing either one of them? Also with the ABR case I said his my 2nd scum read Town players pressure their number 1 scum reads.

2. That's pretty horrible as I said it all boils down to a players personality. Some people are really forgetful or don't even notice small things. In rl if someone forgot what a murder said in front of them as they killed someone does that mean they are lying and they are the actual murderer? This is why your point 2 Is horrible.

3. F-16 was pretty town but Maxous was way more Towny than him because of the person f 16 subbed (Guntheir) for plus f-16 is dead and confirmed town, Sir bastion in my eyes was town but as you can see from today he has had some suspicion on him so that rop him from the obvious town pool, Finally we get to you, Ice your the only one who actually thinks your obvious town no one else does Lol. Through the process of elimination the obvious town is maxous.

Also you just admitted all the points are weak and from what I can tell a couple of weak points doesn't = a strong case.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (isolation #59) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:47 pm

Post by Garmr »

Slandaar while I do agree with your case shouldn't we wait till the other players place say something. We have to get a response from TCold and havingfitz now. Then I think we should go for that lynch after everyone's spoken Thor's 100 percent getting lynched today so we can milk the week.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (isolation #60) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:41 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Sir bastion
English is my first language. But I missed allot of my schooling by jumping in and out hospital due to my epilepsy.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (isolation #61) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:37 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm not really comfortable with Elyse. It was pretty easy to see that Thor was targeted by f-16 and most players gave her townie points for if anyone else did it before her would you of still viewed elyse the same way.

On day 2 Elyse is quick to label people scum as soon as she as people start accepting her as town this is a change from her day 1 play where she would analyse things and not just blurt out stuff. This change of consistency worries me. I still think maybe waiting 1 day or so is better but this may just be difference of opinions.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (isolation #62) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

F-16 role dies if he targets scum. He crumbed the hell out of targeting thor.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (isolation #63) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:35 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 835, Elyse wrote:
In post 832, Garmr wrote:I'm not really comfortable with Elyse. It was pretty easy to see that Thor was targeted by f-16 and most players gave her townie points for if anyone else did it before her would you of still viewed elyse the same way.

On day 2 Elyse is quick to label people scum as soon as she as people start accepting her as town this is a change from her day 1 play where she would analyse things and not just blurt out stuff. This change of consistency worries me. I still think maybe waiting 1 day or so is better but this may just be difference of opinions.
That's funny since other people didn't (and still aren't) seeing it.

I don't think I should be conftown because of it, but yes, I do deserve credit. I don't see why a scum partner would do it. It wasn't as conspicuous as you make it out to be.

You are trying to discredit me and are nervous that as townies are townreading each other, it leaves scum (you) in a hard place.

But would they of saw it eventually because people would look into the his posts upon seeing his role. Also you anwsered only part of it doesn't explain why your posting style changed to slack once you were getting town read.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (isolation #64) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

Omg my grammer there i'm going to rewrite that
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (isolation #65) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by Garmr »

But would they of saw it. I think they would of eventually because people would looked into his posts upon seeing his role. Also you've only answered part of my post. You still haven't explained why your posting style has changed to a slack one once you thought you were getting town reads.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (isolation #66) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:43 pm

Post by Garmr »

it took me 3 mins to correct all the mistakes is that easier to understand?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (isolation #67) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:27 pm

Post by Garmr »

OOC
Has there been a game in recent times where you can have 100 players.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (isolation #68) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:28 pm

Post by Garmr »

hundreds of players?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (isolation #69) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:57 pm

Post by Garmr »

His talking about the dead townies.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (isolation #70) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:05 pm

Post by Garmr »

Or I can Hammer him since Garmr's supposed to kill one norse god why not another.
VOTE: Thor
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (isolation #71) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:42 am

Post by Garmr »

This is probably going to shoot me up the suspicion list but meh everyone's already suspicious. I get that Ice told a lie but what was the scum motivation behind the lie? I kinda would like it explained.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (isolation #72) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:10 am

Post by Garmr »

Tool just curious do you think ice is scum?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (isolation #73) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:51 pm

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: ice

I think it obvious ice is scum. The hider thing makes me shiver.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (isolation #74) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:31 am

Post by Garmr »

Wait wait wait. So you are saying that both slandaar and thor are scum and I was trying to push a lynch on one of them earlier from the sidelines because i'm scum to? That's stretching it pretty far and doesn't make sense. it would be incredibly risky.
In post 987, ICEninja wrote:Garmr wrote:
Well I made my vote earlier before I really looked at the wagon deeply and that was around the time I was asked to look onto my wagon. I was and still am having trouble deciding which wagon to place my vote down. Zakk is not posting much at all and bit of pressure may make him pick up his game. But Albert is posting more and a wagon on him and is more likely to slip.

VOTE: Zakk

This very clearly demonstrates that Garmr is more interested in pushing a wagon than lynching scum. He practically admitted to wanting to push the easier mislynch here. This kind of slip screams newbscum, which Garmr seems to fit the bill nicely.
This post felt really contrived to me. There could be two likely reasons for this, one he was really hoping ABR would claim power role or two he was faking frustration. Town simply doesn't get that upset when someone claims VT at a perfectly justifiable moment.
Well lets smash this misrep out the way. Read it all I mean all of it. My post said i wanted pressure on zakk so he would post more and not lurk. But ABR already had a wagon and was more likely to slip if he was scum. So setting up albert for a early lynch or pushing zakk for more activity where would you place your vote?.

Another thing I have never seen someone claim so fucking early of course it was weird I didn't know how to react. We also know scum had day chat at the time don't you think I would of been more coordinated and known how to answer if i was scum.

I would post more to defend myself but seriously most of your cases have been filled with lies and misreps like the one above.

We should just lynch ice now his scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1043 (isolation #75) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:29 pm

Post by Garmr »

Quick summary on my reads. If you want me to go indepth with anyone of them just ask.

Sir bastion- There really isn't evidence to say his scum. My gut feeling also backs me up on this. So Gut + no real scummy actions + town motives = town read

Slandaar- His town because even with day chat that shit would be stupid and ruin the game if he was scum. I can only see one person in that argument being scum. Also I was actually thinking of subbing out if the thor slandaar thing continued to day 2.

Zakk was my day 1 scum read day two he redeemed himself a little null townish.

Toolsend pretty much a null allot of his cases are wifom but i think he genuinely believes what he is saying and that's why his a null instead of a scum read.

Elyse- I didn't like her changed in attitude in day 2 but she changed it back on day 3. Null to scum

Skelda- Not much seen but I have a null- scum read anyway from gut alone.

Ice- Def scum just so much shit ,wifom, lies and hypocritical opinions my strongest scum read def needs a lynch.

and Garmr man his a awesome guy. Def town I have inside knowledge of that :P.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (isolation #76) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:34 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1038, toolenduso wrote:If ICE were scum, I would basically expect exactly what happened to happen. There are a few other things other people have brought up against ICE that I think are good, but they've already been said and I'll leave them out of this post.

If we lynch ICE and he flips scum, his partner is me or zakk and makes Skelda look like town stretched across too many games. I will defend myself accordingly if that's the case. If we lynch ICE and he flips town, my finger is pointed at Skelda and Garmr by process of elimination.
and I call this bad logic. If he flips scum it could be his partner trying to push him for town cred. If he doesn't flip scum someone may be trying to distance themselves away from his lynch. It's best to keep a open mind.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1070 (isolation #77) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:13 am

Post by Garmr »

@Sir bastion

I feel my day 1 was pretty bad. I didn't know about the third on the wagon thing when someone accused of trying to cover it up. I felt allot of the stuff used against me was bs but I didn't know how to respond to show it was bs

Zakks 43 for example Saying I wanted to diffuse a wagon. That wasn't my intention at all I just wanted to voice my opinion. We now know both of them were town through so me diffusing as scum wouldn't make sense but then I didn't know what to say to it. Day 1 was just a mental fuckfest and left me disorientated. Day 2 was were I started to come back to thinking straight. But looking back at day 1 might be worth a look in.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (isolation #78) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

Sigh ice your just digging a bigger hole. You don't hammer people you think are town. tell me what was running through your head when you said that.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1085 (isolation #79) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:23 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1081, ICEninja wrote:At the moment I
still think Skelda is more likely to be town
than scum. Is we lynch Skelda today and he's town, then I'm on the chopping block tomorrow.

I'm trying to figure out a way for town to win this despite being wrong about me.
Yep that's what I got from this.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (isolation #80) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:47 pm

Post by Garmr »

Personally I would usually think it's third party view. But it looks like we don't have a Sk and survivor isn't allowed in normal's so I read it as a scum read. That's the kind of feeling I would have when a scum buddies bused on me. But that's just me so I try to avoid thinking like that 100 % of the time. Since well everyone's not like me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (isolation #81) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:31 pm

Post by Garmr »

So we are in mylo should we end the day now or latter, We could discuss a few things first or would it be better to discuss them tomorrow? We could use the few weeks we have today.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1151 (isolation #82) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:37 pm

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: no lynch

No lynch sounds the best no draw backs.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1158 (isolation #83) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:14 am

Post by Garmr »

I was kinda expecting tool to be killed. We should probably be careful with our votes it's mylo.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (isolation #84) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

I get the feeling Zakk is town and tool is town from these recent pages and I know i'm town that leaves Skelda and Elyse. So it pretty much a town win in my eyes.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (isolation #85) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:59 pm

Post by Garmr »

Vanilla town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (isolation #86) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:13 pm

Post by Garmr »

I always viewed Elyse as possible scum but everyone just laughed me off so when Zakk pushed Elyse it made me feel like I wasn't crazy. Also the fact if Zakk was scum he could easily just push for me or Skelda. Through I do view Skelda as scum from eliminations so probably just me. Zakk really picked up his game day 2 and has been pretty town since. His interactions today with Elyse don't seem to come from scum. Also the fact he had thor as scum day 1 when it would of just been better to lynch ABR faster. Also I don't see why thor would bus on his buddies so early in the game when it looked he aiming to lynch both ABR and slandaar.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1286 (isolation #87) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:40 am

Post by Garmr »

dude i could of hammered zakk to when you put him at l-1 I was online at that time......
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1290 (isolation #88) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:42 am

Post by Garmr »

But I didn't because I'm town and I want to win.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (isolation #89) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:46 am

Post by Garmr »

Elysee is a good candidate.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1301 (isolation #90) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:48 am

Post by Garmr »

Is elyse even online???
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (isolation #91) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:54 am

Post by Garmr »

Well i got news for you. VOTE: Garmr

Lol gg scum you won.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (isolation #92) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:00 am

Post by Garmr »

There won't be a tommorow... I'm town
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1320 (isolation #93) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:05 am

Post by Garmr »

post 1232 is when I could of hammered him.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1331 (isolation #94) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:11 am

Post by Garmr »

Just got a pm from N his on his phone but he said my vote didn't count....
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (isolation #95) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:11 am

Post by Garmr »

why wouldn't my vote count?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1349 (isolation #96) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:27 am

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: Skelda

Zakk is town
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1355 (isolation #97) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:32 am

Post by Garmr »

lol
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1359 (isolation #98) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:34 am

Post by Garmr »

Skelda what do you mean we lost us town :wink: just won.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (isolation #99) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:45 am

Post by Garmr »

Yahhhh we won. Btw i wasn't lying about the pm
N wrote:Subject: Mini 1505: N is for Normal (day 5)
Garmr wrote:Well i got news for you. VOTE: Garmr

Lol gg scum you won.
If you want this vote to count, you need to put it at the start of a new line. I'm on my phone right now,so you have a few minutes until I get to a computer to make a proper vote count.
Also I could of lynched zakk and ended the game earlier but it was either lynch zakk or get stuck with Hawaiian pizza :dead: You know I got the meat lovers.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (isolation #100) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:49 am

Post by Garmr »

Oh yeh I nabbed most of power roles night 1 when I watched thor that's how I nabbed fitz as the rolecop.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1383 (isolation #101) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:17 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Tool
1.Yes I did actually forget but after I had received the message from N I decided to milk it a bit before telling you guys
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (isolation #102) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:17 pm

Post by Garmr »

lol it posted before I could finished.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (isolation #103) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:20 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Tool
1.Yes I did actually forget but after I had received the message from N I decided to milk it a bit before telling you guys.
2.Why I am scum my job is to cause confusion I wanted to spread as much wifom as I could also I was giving elyse a chance to grab some more town cred not to mention it was funny to make you think you lost.
3.answered by 1 and 2.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (isolation #104) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:30 pm

Post by Garmr »

Tool was great At the end he was pushing me as scum. I was actually doing everything to set up as Zakk as my scum buddy and that would set Elyse up for a free win. I went as far as trying to look I was trying to debunk her catching Thor out so she would earn even more town cred after I died. Like Thor said the best buddy is a town buddy.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1394 (isolation #105) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

On my first game I got mislynched, on my second game i got night killed for being obvious town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1396 (isolation #106) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

Yeh I noticed that in lylo we didn't use any of the past days that much. But either way I'm sure I had a big enough gap that Elyse wouldn't be suspected she was my gamble even If I ended up looking really scummy my aim was to make her the town queen.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1398 (isolation #107) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:48 pm

Post by Garmr »

She didn't have zakk convinced. Fueling that paranoia he had was great way to set up the mislynch for the last day.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (isolation #108) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:52 pm

Post by Garmr »

Maxous scared the shit out of me day 1.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”