Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #566 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by Skelda »

Hey everyone! Haven't read the thread yet, so no idea what is going on. Look forward to working with you all!
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #637 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:18 pm

Post by Skelda »

Ack, will get caught up on this as soon as possible.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #707 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:30 am

Post by Skelda »

Alright, I'm finally reading this. I've been putting it off due to lacking motivation, but I'm going to now. Expect a logical post from me soonish.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #818 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:48 pm

Post by Skelda »

I keep promising myself I'm going to finish reading this, and I keep not wanting to. And I thought I was going to be killed since that would give no info to the town, so I didn't read it during the night, unfortunately. From what I have read, though, extremely bad ABR lynch. I'm probably going to vote for someone on that. He is so easy to kill, and picking him off is scummy since he takes a bit to warm up. But, too little, everyone tell me who I should vote for and why.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #824 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:08 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 816, ICEninja wrote:That was referring to ABR's flip, not the night kills. I suppose I should have been more clear about that.

I would also like to point out that since this post:
Skelda wrote: Alright, I'm finally reading this. I've been putting it off due to lacking motivation, but I'm going to now. Expect a logical post from me soonish.
He has posted 77 times in different threads.
I'm really sorry, I've just not felt like reading. I have no excuse. I haven't been lurking, exactly, I've just been ignoring the thread. I wish the scum had NKed me, I overclocked myself. Anyway, attempting a read through, will let you know.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #828 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:24 pm

Post by Skelda »

Why don't people want to lynch toolenduso? On my skim she had a pretty bad excuse to vote ABR. And the prod-dodges (I'm a hypocrite, I know) gave me a very early scumread. I'd also be willing to lynch Thor, but he has enough votes now.

VOTE: Vote: toolenduso And the people with me and fitz as anything other than null prior to now are bad players, unless they are ABR, obviously.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #831 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:32 pm

Post by Skelda »

How is he confirmed? Surely I didn't miss a guilty result or something. I have no qualms about voting for him, honestly, but I feel like I'm not in on something.

Then what do you expect me to say? I'm pretty lost here.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #927 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:22 am

Post by Skelda »

First of all, I'm caught up up, mostly.

VOTE: ICE. Afraid Thor would say something to incriminate you, are we?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #933 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:46 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 932, Sir Bastion wrote:Skelda has been acting dumb all game (whenever they *rarely* post), to the point that it does look incredibly unlikely someone who has access to daychat with their partners could make such mistakes.

Which is why I need to find a daychat scum QT that Thor was in. I need to get an idea of how much he'd take control of a daychat before I overthink all of this.
I don't know what I'm doing, I don't remember what was going on, and I've hardly read the thread. So yes, I imagine I would be.

I'd be putting more effort into this game if I were scum. As it stands, I overbooked myself. And I'm not really in the swing of things. I could just replace out if you don't want to bother dealing with me. Or I could stay and try to makd myself useful somehow.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #994 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:39 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 937, Sir Bastion wrote:
In post 933, Skelda wrote: I don't know what I'm doing, I don't remember what was going on, and I've hardly read the thread. So yes, I imagine I would be.

I'd be putting more effort into this game if I were scum. As it stands, I overbooked myself. And I'm not really in the swing of things. I could just replace out if you don't want to bother dealing with me. Or I could stay and try to makd myself useful somehow.
Then just explain your post.

What do you mean by Ice being afraid of Thor incriminating him? Is there a particular post where ICE tried to shut day 2 down early or avoided chatting to thor?
Well, did Thor even post Day 2? Was he hammered before he had the chance?

I'd be down with Slandaar dying, I suppose. He seems to fit nicely with Thor as scum.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1059 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:49 pm

Post by Skelda »

Prod recieved. I've just lacked the motivation for this game, so I'm not sure I blame you all for voting for me. Anyway...

VOTE: Slandaar.

I think the reason I've been ignoring this game is just that after replacing I never got into the swing of things. But for those voting me, I'd be making more of an effort at playing the game than what I've done so far if I were bad, but I'm worried about what will happen to me in LyLo due to my lack of playing the game, so if you are going to kill me next regardless of the Slandaar flip, I'd rather you get it of over with now and give the town a shot of winning, since I'd hate to be the one to lose all of you the game.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1060 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by Skelda »

Oh, and that Slandaar vote was basically an unvote. I want to wait before lynching anyone. Actually, UNVOTE: is better.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1077 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by Skelda »

This game was the farthest in a game I've ever replaced, and it really confused my reads and me. I'm sorry for that.

You are waiting for me? Alright, let's give you something.

So basically, with that Slandaar vote, I was just voting with no inspiration. I saw a name, and I voted because I didn't want to let there be a hammer let. I then realized that I had no reason to suspect Slandaar, and so immediately unvoted. Although...

UNVOTE:

Meanwhile, those thinking it is a slip seem town, at least to me. Because honestly, I feel all icky during this game, like when I'm scum but I'm town. That's why I've been avoiding it. It is like I've just put no effort in, and I don't know where to start with generating content and it is just a big mass of procrastination. I need to do something, or I'll lose this in LyLo, you all already have my lynch all set up.

So, I think Gramr is likely town, which seems contrary to popular belief. I read his confusion on Day 1 as genuine, and scum don't usually like to seem confused. I'd like an ICE lynch today. Alright?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1095 (isolation #13) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:35 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 1086, zakk wrote:I see that as more of a statement saying that while Skelda may be above 50% on the town/scum scale for ICEninja, he'd still rather lynch someone else than himself.

I also probably read that a lot differently than you because while it is survialistic it's got kind of a solo survivalistic feel to it. Somewhat more like a townie than a scum would have, because scum would know it's got partners, but ICEninja's post 1081 feels like it's kind of written in a lonely mindset.

Take from that what you will.
I've taken that when ICE flips scum, you'd be a good place to look.

VOTE: ICE
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1106 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:28 pm

Post by Skelda »

Drat, drat, drat. I'm going to lose you the game, I can feel it. And Elyse, shouldn't we no lynch today and then massclaim and lynch tomorrow?

I have townvibes from Gramr and Elyse. I think zakk and ICE are scum. I'm nullish on tool, although I've had a weird feeling about them.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1107 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by Skelda »

*not ICE. Slaandar
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1109 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:56 pm

Post by Skelda »

So you think we're better off just lynching today and losing if we are going to?

Elyse, why don't you suspect Slandaar?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1111 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:09 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 1110, Elyse wrote:Yeah.

And I do suspect Slandaar somewhat but I have trouble with him spending the whole entire day arguing against a (strong) scumbuddy. I know that daytalk makes it more likely but once I'm not lazy (Wednesday afternoon is free for me) I'll look at Bastion and ICE's last thoughts.
I've seen scum distance before though. And with Daytalk it seems especially possible.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1113 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:55 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 1112, toolenduso wrote:@Skelda: Why are you null on me?
I've felt like I've not liked some of the reasons for your hopping on wagons, but at the same time I don't think I'm convinced you are scum either. It doesn't matter, I'll be voting zakk or Slandaar in LyLo. Maybe Garm if I get some good reasons to, but if you are scum you've won.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1123 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:27 am

Post by Skelda »

Slandaar, you have made bad points, and bussing doesn't seem impossible to me. Scum like to bus and distance D1. I still want zakk should be the one to die. So do you think we should just vote now and get it over with? Or are we going to do this No Lynch routine?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1126 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 1125, Slandaar wrote:
In post 1123, Skelda wrote:Slandaar, you have made bad points, and bussing doesn't seem impossible to me. Scum like to bus and distance D1. I still want zakk should be the one to die. So do you think we should just vote now and get it over with? Or are we going to do this No Lynch routine?
Obviously we are no lynching this isn't up for debate.

For those who do not understand why:

Noone is confirmed town.
There are still likely PR(s) alive.

No lynch forces scum to kill increasing odds of lynching scum (insert math here) AND gives PR(s) an extra night of actions.
Yeah, I was going to No Lynch anyway, but if we are all deadset the difference will probably be negligible unless there is a Cop or something who can clear someone.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1131 (isolation #21) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:57 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 1130, Slandaar wrote:
In post 1106, Skelda wrote:Drat, drat, drat. I'm going to lose you the game, I can feel it. And Elyse, shouldn't we no lynch today and then massclaim and lynch tomorrow?

I have townvibes from Gramr
and Elyse. I think zakk and ICE are scum.
I'm nullish on tool, although I've had a weird feeling about them.
In post 1113, Skelda wrote:
I've felt like I've not liked some of the reasons for your hopping on wagons, but at the same time I don't think I'm convinced you are scum either. It doesn't matter, I'll be voting zakk or Slandaar in LyLo.
Maybe Garm if I get some good reasons to, but if you are scum you've won.
Well that is hugely strange to say the least.
Why?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1157 (isolation #22) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:26 am

Post by Skelda »

Seems like a weird choice of who to kill.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1226 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:06 am

Post by Skelda »

Skelda's internet has been out. Sorry. Unfortunately, I'm a VT. I wish I wasn't. This whole game I've wished I wasn't because it became obvious I wasn't dying.

Zakk is 100 percent scum. There is no doubt in my mind now. He would not have thrown around votes so easily if he wasn't scum, and the scum would have hammered when he did if he wasn't. The only question for me is who is his buddy. Not Elyse, obviously. I never really got into this game, so I don't have clear memories of where my head was at, but I definitely remember thinking Gramr was town. I'm strongly doubting that now. So, I say we lynch either zakk or Gramr and then lynch the other one tomorrow and win.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1227 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:13 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 1203, zakk wrote:
In post 1077, Skelda wrote:So,
I think Gramr is likely town, which seems contrary to popular belief.
I read his confusion on Day 1 as genuine, and scum don't usually like to seem confused. I'd like an ICE lynch today. Alright?
In post 1113, Skelda wrote:
I've felt like I've not liked some of the reasons for your hopping on wagons, but at the same time I don't think I'm convinced you are scum either. It doesn't matter, I'll be voting zakk or Slandaar in LyLo. Maybe
Garm if I get some good reasons to
, but if you are scum you've won.
1. Contradicts self in read of Garmr; seems likely town / would maybe vote him
2. Encourages people to convince him that Garmr is scum. Why don't you convince yourself?

There is literally no reason to keep Skelda or Elyse alive. They are the remaining 2 scum.

The only reason I am not voting them right now is because tool is paranoid.
You are forgetting that I've barely even read the game and so my analysis of Gramr was based on a limited number of his posts. If someone came up with an amazing reason to vote Gramr, I would. I'm just swimming in a pool of apathy, that's why I'm still alive, and since tool is cleared as far as I'm concerned and Elyse isn't scum or you wouldn't be smart enough to vote her, you and Gramr are bad and you came up with this theory to try and win. You just needed me dead, was that too much to manage? No, and I thought this was a lost cause because of that, but clearly you had to drag Elyse into it and jeopardize your chance. Well done.

It will be hilarious if the the first game I win on Mafiascum is the one I barely posted on. Tells you something about my scumhunting, hmm?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1229 (isolation #25) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:18 am

Post by Skelda »

Elyse, I know! I even thought about lying for a second if it would grant us a win, but knowing me I'd screw it up and plus it totally isn't my style to lie as town even if it would have been helpful.

Tool, are you down with zakk dying or would you prefer Garmr? I have no preference, both are all but confirmed bad to me.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1232 (isolation #26) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:57 pm

Post by Skelda »

Tool, if you are okay with zakk I'll just vote him now. Actually, I think I will anyway.

VOTE: zakk

Tool is confirmed and I trust Elyse, so it literally makes no difference whether Garmr or zakk goes first to me. Tool, hammer away.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1233 (isolation #27) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:01 pm

Post by Skelda »

UNVOTE:

Actually, I don't want a surprise. Let's make sure we're ready.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1235 (isolation #28) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:07 pm

Post by Skelda »

I assumed if he was going to he would have done so already.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1238 (isolation #29) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:58 am

Post by Skelda »

zakk, why is it Elyse and I? I want actual reasons. And why isn't it you?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1239 (isolation #30) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:00 am

Post by Skelda »

VOTE: zakk

There is no reason to delay any more.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1241 (isolation #31) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:13 am

Post by Skelda »

That is what I figured you'd say, tool. It makes no difference to me.

VOTE: Garmr
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1266 (isolation #32) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:31 am

Post by Skelda »

zakk, how all over the place you are with your suspicions is just another sign of your scumminess. There's a reason you are pushing for my lynch, and that is that you know you can't get one on Elyse or tool and I am the only one left who isn't your scumbuddy. Zakk, who is my scumbuddy? You probably want it to be Elyse. And why is Garmr so innocent? You aren't thinking logically because you realize your ship is sinking. And you would not have quickhammered him because he is your partner!

Look, zakk, there is no way we are both town. Elyse and tool are obviously town for me, and so you and Garmr are literally the only the only ones left. If you were town you'd think like that too, you wouldn't come up with these madcap theories about Elyse and I or tool. You just can't stand bussing your partner so you are squirming.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1268 (isolation #33) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:58 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 1251, zakk wrote:That's probably the most transparently scum post Skelda has made all game.

>waffling back and forth about losing the game.
>asking people questions about what to do
>saying they have town vibes and scum vibes (none of which match up to what he claims to believe now, or which have already proven to be wrong)
Alright, wait a second. Put yourself in my shoes. You are town. Tool is a claimed power role. You've thought Elyse was town all game. Who is left? Zakk and Gramr. It is just common sense. If you were saying you suspected Garmr and me, that'd be logic too. But you are so obviously flailing scum in addition to not be the only one left by process of elimination that I can't not vote for you.

The only thing I've got against Garmr is that I know he is bad and that he is townreading your pathetic efforts for some reason. So yes, I was wrong about him. Stop trying so desperately to get tool to vote me so you can win, because I'm pretty sure you know that if you don't get me lynched today, at this point, the scumteam will lose tomorrow.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1269 (isolation #34) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:59 am

Post by Skelda »

Oh and also, if Elyse was bad with me, why wouldn't Elyse have voted there and won?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1274 (isolation #35) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:16 am

Post by Skelda »

So, here we have

Tool
Garmr
Zakk
Skelda
Elyse

Of these, the possible teams I see are

Garmr-zakk
Garmr-Skelda
Garmr-Elyse
Tool-zakk

Unless we have tool-zakk, Garmr is bad. Any other scenario scum would have already won.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1275 (isolation #36) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:17 am

Post by Skelda »

Tool could have hammered zakk if he was bad, but he didn't. So tool could only be bad with zakk, butI believe his claim anyway.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1280 (isolation #37) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:35 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 1276, zakk wrote:There is absolutely no tool/zakk otherwise we'd have hammered Garmr

There is absolutely no Skelda/Garmr otherwise Skelda would have never put Garmr at L-1
Yeah, realized that after posting it. And I don't buy that second point, but since you do...

Then who am I scum with? You're voting for me, you should know. Tool is confirmed town. Elyse would have to be with Garmr if she was bad. You'd have to be with Garmr if you were bad. And according to you, I now can't be with Garmr.

If you really believe that, then I am also confirmed, and you shouldn't be voting for me. Check and mate.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1281 (isolation #38) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:37 am

Post by Skelda »

Elyse and I were voting zakk. Tool came in and voted Garmr. At that point, if he'd voted zakk he would have one.

If Elyse was scum with me she'd vote for Garmr at this point. Literally the only person I would have a remote possibility of being bad with is Garmr.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1283 (isolation #39) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:38 am

Post by Skelda »

*won I'm going nutty.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1285 (isolation #40) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:39 am

Post by Skelda »

Zakk, Garmr is confirmed scum. Give me a situation he wouldn't be bad in.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1287 (isolation #41) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:40 am

Post by Skelda »

But you didn't because you are scumbuddies?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1292 (isolation #42) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:44 am

Post by Skelda »

Garmr, actually that is even more damning for you because it means that, if it is true, you couldn't be scum with Elyse or me which leaves only zakk and Garmr.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1295 (isolation #43) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:45 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 1294, zakk wrote:
In post 1292, Skelda wrote:Garmr, actually that is even more damning for you because it means that, if it is true, you couldn't be scum with Elyse or me which leaves only zakk and Garmr.
I'm not scum though, so try again.

Also, I still think you're scum.
With who?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1300 (isolation #44) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:47 am

Post by Skelda »

Elyse could still hammer Garmr, no one has unvoted.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1302 (isolation #45) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:50 am

Post by Skelda »

zakk, just end it. Garmr and you are scum, we've eliminated every other possibility and no one has even provided counter-options that work. We've won the game, Garmr today, zakk tomorrow.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1306 (isolation #46) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:56 am

Post by Skelda »

Woo! Now to get zakk...

No matter who dies he is confirmed bad. Remember...
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1308 (isolation #47) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:57 am

Post by Skelda »

Elyse, I'm voting zakk immediately tomorrow. He's just the only option left for me.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1310 (isolation #48) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:00 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 1307, Elyse wrote:I wish I had the same confidence as you
Oh, I wouldn't expect you to. For all you know Garmr and I staged that whole "I was online and could have hammered zakk." thing. He's confirmed for me, just need to convince you.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1313 (isolation #49) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:01 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 1311, Garmr wrote:There won't be a tommorow... I'm town
If that's the case then well-played scum.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1318 (isolation #50) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:04 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 1315, zakk wrote:I'm biting my nails here WHO IS IT?!?!?!
It is you!

I'm going to try and see if Garmr reall was online and could have hammered zakk.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1325 (isolation #51) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:07 am

Post by Skelda »

Um...
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1327 (isolation #52) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:09 am

Post by Skelda »

Well, I was right. Talk about playing against your wincon.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1332 (isolation #53) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:11 am

Post by Skelda »

Zakk, ah! I don't believe you!

If the scum don't know they are scum, I'm going to be pretty annoyed.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1336 (isolation #54) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:13 am

Post by Skelda »

Was it part of a sentence?

UNVOTE:
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1340 (isolation #55) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:16 am

Post by Skelda »

Mod, can you confirm whether the scum know they are scum? Probably not.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1344 (isolation #56) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:19 am

Post by Skelda »

Well, this is a mass of confusion.

Scum are zakk and Garmr, still. There is no other option. Garmr would have hammered zakk or zakk would have hammered Garmr if they weren't.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1351 (isolation #57) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:30 am

Post by Skelda »

No one who isn't scum vote please. Elyse, we've descended into chaos.

Who am I scum with? The only option I see for myself is Garmr.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1353 (isolation #58) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:32 am

Post by Skelda »

If no one can come up with a situation Garmr isn't scum in, there is no reason not to vote for him.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1356 (isolation #59) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:32 am

Post by Skelda »

You just lost somehow. Don't know how you managed that.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1358 (isolation #60) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:34 am

Post by Skelda »

Elyse, are you scum? If so you are a horrible person.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1360 (isolation #61) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:36 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 1359, Garmr wrote:Skelda what do you mean we lost us town :wink: just won.
Either Elyse is just a terrible player or she's been toying with us.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1365 (isolation #62) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:45 am

Post by Skelda »

Goodness...
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1369 (isolation #63) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:49 am

Post by Skelda »

Who did tool protect?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1370 (isolation #64) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:49 am

Post by Skelda »

Who did tool protect?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1376 (isolation #65) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:58 am

Post by Skelda »

Bah. That was pretty bad. Why didn't you vote Garmr, zakk? And why kill Slandaar?

I was pretty sure Garmr was confirmed anyway, but all this didwas save us a wasted Day.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1378 (isolation #66) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 1375, N wrote:Talk to me about my voting rules. I was very strict about them early in the hopes that people would remember and it wouldn't be a problem in lategame. Unfortunately, this didn't work.
I thought that Garmr intentionally messed up his voting. It kind of annoys me, but I got the message.

And N, you did a fantastic job modding! Very nice!
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1390 (isolation #67) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:30 pm

Post by Skelda »

ABR, that isn't exactly fair. I think tool was about the best town we had in lylo. No one wanted Elyse dead, although it was accepted by I thought most that Garmr had to die. I waa convinced zakk was bad too, because he acted bad and then claimed scum.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1397 (isolation #68) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:45 pm

Post by Skelda »

Elyse's gambit still had us all convinced she was town, so I'm not sure it would have mattered.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”