Skelda
(1) Sir Bastion

Not Voting:

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2013-11-10 11:06:27)

V/LA:
Slandaar until Monday
Last edited by N on Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:19 pm

Post by N »

ICEninja has been lynched!
He was a
Vanilla Townie

Night 3 starts now and ends in (expired on 2013-11-04 20:19:06).
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by N »

The following deaths happened during night 3:

Sir Bastion,
Vanilla Townie
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:28 pm

Post by N »

Vote Count 4.00
zakk
(0)
Garmr
(0)
toolenduso
(0)
Slandaar
(0)
Elyse
(0)
Skelda
(0)

Not Voting:
zakk, Garmr, toolenduso, Slandaar, Elyse, Skelda

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2013-11-18 20:29:05)
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:47 pm

Post by Elyse »

Welp.

This is MyLo.

Despite what ICE said, I don't think Slandaar is scum. I could be wrong, because I think there was a reason Sir Bastion was killed instead of me. We were both pretty strong townreads, so I'm going to look back and see the differences between our own reads.

I refuse to lynch tool today. He is my one strong townread that I will take with me to the end.

This leaves {zakk, Skelda, Garmr}

Honestly, Skelda is the scummiest to me. I have to look back at the strength of his apparent townslip, because that's the only thing giving me doubt with this read. He's been lurky, has had bad content when he actually posts content, and he is wishy-washy, ESPECIALLY towards the end of the day.

Zakk could be scum as well. He always keeps his options open and I never got townvibes from him at all.

Garmr gave me both scum and town vibes, and he's an obvious newb. I feel like the daytalk aspect helps him a bit since he wouldn't be so clueless with it, IMO, but there's definitely a chance he's scum.

However, we need to massclaim before we start this, so:

Vanilla Townie.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by toolenduso »

Elyse: Why do we need to massclaim?
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:28 pm

Post by Skelda »

Drat, drat, drat. I'm going to lose you the game, I can feel it. And Elyse, shouldn't we no lynch today and then massclaim and lynch tomorrow?

I have townvibes from Gramr and Elyse. I think zakk and ICE are scum. I'm nullish on tool, although I've had a weird feeling about them.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by Skelda »

*not ICE. Slaandar
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:30 pm

Post by Elyse »

Well I mean I guess but scum is going to kill me/tool I think and then we're in the same spot.

But we should definitely decide before we massclaim.

@tool
We have to massclaim at LyLo (and MyLo if we don't no lynch)
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:56 pm

Post by Skelda »

So you think we're better off just lynching today and losing if we are going to?

Elyse, why don't you suspect Slandaar?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:06 pm

Post by Elyse »

Yeah.

And I do suspect Slandaar somewhat but I have trouble with him spending the whole entire day arguing against a (strong) scumbuddy. I know that daytalk makes it more likely but once I'm not lazy (Wednesday afternoon is free for me) I'll look at Bastion and ICE's last thoughts.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:09 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 1110, Elyse wrote:Yeah.

And I do suspect Slandaar somewhat but I have trouble with him spending the whole entire day arguing against a (strong) scumbuddy. I know that daytalk makes it more likely but once I'm not lazy (Wednesday afternoon is free for me) I'll look at Bastion and ICE's last thoughts.
I've seen scum distance before though. And with Daytalk it seems especially possible.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:25 pm

Post by toolenduso »

I'm not so sure anymore. I read back over the scum daychat Bastion posted earlier and saw that Thor was kind of directing the other scum later on...It looked like he told them to get onto a certain bandwagon anyway.

So I kind of have a reason to suspect everybody here, which is why I'm fine with a no lynch today. Help me out here -- a no lynch would be OK right?

@Skelda: Why are you null on me?

Here's one thread I want to pull a little bit...it would make a lot of sense for scum to hop on the Thor bandwagon on day two about as soon as it became obvious he was scum. So here are the people who voted for Thor d2, in order of when they did it as per N's last votecount from that day:

Elyse, Sir Bastion, Slandaar, zakk, Garmr, toolenduso
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:55 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 1112, toolenduso wrote:@Skelda: Why are you null on me?
I've felt like I've not liked some of the reasons for your hopping on wagons, but at the same time I don't think I'm convinced you are scum either. It doesn't matter, I'll be voting zakk or Slandaar in LyLo. Maybe Garm if I get some good reasons to, but if you are scum you've won.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:35 pm

Post by zakk »

Ooooh. Vanilla townie. Didn't see that coming. Didn't see it coming at all.

I need to re-read the whole game. Don't rush anything please.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:24 pm

Post by Slandaar »

Skelda please stop being completely useless. Why do you think I am scum?

When someone makes argument after argument on town and noone could point to one of those arguments and say its bad that person is town.

Therefore I am town, if you don't believe it go and look at games in general it is very very hard for scum to rattle off arguments that are actually good against TOWN (important its town) try and find one where it happens (multiball doesn't count obviously)

There is literally no argument against me except bussing on D1 why? doesn't make any sense. Why is it a bus and not town catching scum someone needs to address this because daychat? uh nope, that doesn't mean anything. Why would the plan be to bus the guy who gives daychat on D1? It wouldn't. Someone explain why its more likely daychat means bussing than not bussing why wasn't Thor saying to not bus each other? doesn't make any sense the existance of daychat does not make these things more likely because town do not know what was said; there is no reason to assume anything in this regard its just plain bad to do so.

Scum is Zakk and Tool

VOTE: No lynch

See you tomorrow. You all (-1) have a few days to check what I said to conftown me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:31 pm

Post by Garmr »

So we are in mylo should we end the day now or latter, We could discuss a few things first or would it be better to discuss them tomorrow? We could use the few weeks we have today.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:04 am

Post by toolenduso »

@Garmr: We should definitely use today to discuss things. That will help add to cases tomorrow.

@Slandaar: You really want me to do this? Because I will. I will go through your ISO and write a 2,000 word magazine article on all the bad points you've made.

But before we get to that pile, let's do something productive. Why are zakk and I scum? Why were you so ready to lynch ICE 30 posts into day 2? Why didn't you suspect ABR day 1?
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:34 am

Post by zakk »

Hey tool, no, you shouldn't do that (2,000 word magazine article just for the sake of writing a lot of words). It's not about proving Slandaar wrong. It's about finding scum. Therefore you should go search for scum.

Hey Slandaar, I'm town. I also still believe tool is town (though with ICEninja AND Sir Bastion being town, everyone's reads are shaken up now), so... if we're both town, who is the scum then?
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:35 am

Post by zakk »

Actually wait, Thor did defend toolenduso pretty heavily didn't he? At least when I was pushing the "you're from 2007 you should know what EBWODP means" angle. I feel like he was trying to make me look bad for pushing that angle, which is consistent with how he tried to make people look bad for pushing other angles too. I'll have to go re-read with everyone's alignment in mind.

Sir Bastion in particular has me scratching my head.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:36 am

Post by zakk »

It's almost like scum is taunting me.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:23 am

Post by toolenduso »

Slandaar, here's my point: Just because other players decided to vote for their own reasons and ignore your bad points doesn't mean all your points are golden.

And even if it did -- how does that make you town? You really think scum are incapable of making good points? That's ridiculous.

Earlier in this game you were the one talking about how it's people's actions that matter. You're defending yourself based purely on your arguments and not actions. Show us how your overall attitude and voting patterns in this game prove you're town.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:15 am

Post by Slandaar »

Yep get to it Tool I want to see this 2000 word essay.

My actions? pushed scum lynch all D1. Yeah thats quite town. What are your town actions?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:27 am

Post by Skelda »

Slandaar, you have made bad points, and bussing doesn't seem impossible to me. Scum like to bus and distance D1. I still want zakk should be the one to die. So do you think we should just vote now and get it over with? Or are we going to do this No Lynch routine?
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:14 am

Post by toolenduso »

In post 1122, Slandaar wrote:Yep get to it Tool I want to see this 2000 word essay.
OK. Give me a couple days, I couldn't write it all in one sitting.
In post 1122, Slandaar wrote:My actions? pushed scum lynch all D1.
And a town lynch all d3.
In post 1122, Slandaar wrote:What are your town actions?
I've been looking for scum all game:
In post 79, toolenduso wrote:And is there any way of knowing exactly how many mafia we're dealing with? Because I've seen suspicious stuff from several people now.

Thor for being quite zealous to lynch. (could just be style)
Albert for contributing nothing. (also could just be style, but not a great one if that's the case)
Slandaar for latching onto the least scummy thing that's happened all game on p3 as evidence for a vote. (I'll admit I'm a little biased on it being the least scummy thing given that the vote was against me, but I really don't think me apologizing for being late says anything)

I'mma
FoS: Albert
out of those three because I don't understand a town's logic in avoiding conversation.
In post 800, toolenduso wrote:IMO doesn't matter a whole lot whether we quicklynch Thor or not. So for now, in the interests of digging through what we have, I'll

UNVOTE: Thor665

That being said, Thor is a good scum player. But he's been backed into a situation where he has very few options for what he could do. So yeah, everything he's doing right now -- including trying to get people to take his "vow" -- is basically the only options he has left. The vow is pointless and designed to create suspicion between townies.
In post 822, toolenduso wrote:To recap, here is what I think happened from scumGarmr's point of view:

1. He is pressed to comment on the ABR situation, giving him an excuse to hop on a bandwagon against town.
2. To avoid looking too eager, he posts a couple of times making a case for Albert, then says he is going to vote for him. He uses the "milking day 1" thing to avoid seeming eager as well.
3. He takes a cue from his more-experienced scumbuddy, Thor, to jump on in.
4. Having been given a reason to and having established a case, he does so.

Thoughts?
In post 1013, toolenduso wrote:Other than that, what does everyone think about the possibility that Slandaar made a scumslip when he said the reason fitz was nightkilled was because he was the cop?

In order to make that statement, Slandaar had to assume the scum either knew or had a very good idea that fitz was the cop. He wrote it into a post with what looked like certainty, which makes me wonder if he is scum who forgot to think like town while writing a post and gave the real reason scum killed fitz rather than the reason a townie would think scum killed fitz.
... and I've encouraged other players' thoughts on who is and isn't scum:
In post 1005, toolenduso wrote:@Elyse: Why don't you think Slandaar is scum? And why do you still have your vote on ICE?
In post 903, toolenduso wrote:On top of that, why would ICE (if he was scum) want to lie about knowing what a hider does? What advantage would that possibly give him? What harm would he avoid?
In post 822, toolenduso wrote:Thoughts?
...and admitting when I'm wrong:
In post 1026, toolenduso wrote:Since nobody posted this, I'll go ahead and kill my whole "scumslip" thing now.

What Slandaar actually said was this:
In post 980, Slandaar wrote: Brilliant Hypothesis?
N1: HAR HAR LETS LYNCH SLAND TOMORROW KILL MAX HE OBVTOWN
D2: OH WELL THOR DIED
N2: Fitz is PR lets kill him.

N2 could be different for example: LET KILL FITZ HE IS OBVTOWN AND GONNA VOTE ICE JUST LIKE SLAND BY FITZ EVEN LESS LIKELY TO BE LYNCHED THAN SLAND.
So he didn't really say that the reason fitz died was because the mafia knew he was a PR. He provided an alternative.
In post 903, toolenduso wrote:
In post 902, havingfitz wrote:
ATTN TOOL….ICE has never lynched a real OR fake hider. So typically he does NOT lynch them. Capisce?
Got it. Misunderstood what you were saying.
Now what's your case against me
and
zakk?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”