NY 164: Maniacal Street Mafia (Anticlimatically finished.)

ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6475 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:02 am

Post by ffullisade »

shades gather quietly
the veil thins, the dark gathers
we await the denouement
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6476 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:07 am

Post by ffullisade »

final thought whispers
neighborhood symmetry true
if two teams balanced?
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6477 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:27 am

Post by mastin2 »

Sorry I'm an hour late. And that I didn't have any preprepared flavor. It's edited in now.

They were leeeeeft to their oooown devi-i-i-i-ices...
Many daaaaays fell awaaaay with noooothing to show...

And the walls kept tumbling down...
In the suburb that we looooooove...
Grey clouds roll over the hills,
Bringing darkness from abooooooove...

But if you close your eyes,
Does it almost feel like
Nooo-thing changed at all?
And if you close your eeeyes,
Does it aaalmost feel like
You've been here before?
How are they gonna be some optimists about this?

We were caaaaaaught up and looooost in all of our vices...
In your pooooose as the duuuuuust seee-ttled around us...

And the walls kept tumbling down...

Does it almost feel like
You've been here before?
If you close your eyes

Oh where do we begiiiiin?
The rubble or our sins?
Oh oh where do we begiiiin?
The rubble or our sins?

And the walls kept tumbling dooown...

Does it almost feel like
You've been here before?

If you close your eyes,
Does it almost feel
Like noooo-thing changed at aaaaall?

<<< The day had been long, the day had been hard. Agonizing over the decision to come, no consensus could be reached. This day could determine their fates, and yet, they couldn't bring themselves to actually commit to killing one of their group. There should be some elaborate flavor here describing exactly how things played out, but that would be in stark contrast to the mood of these final combatants. While there was interest in stringing up
penguin_alien
, ultimately, she was spared by the approaching dusk, and the desire to let things play out during the night.

Having a nice good noose around, however, they decide they might as well put it to use. They string up a random citizen they find walking around, not even bothering to check if it's a mafiate*. And then, they bleakly go to bed. >>>

No Lynch has occurred on Day Eight.

It's night. Deadline is Monday @ 13:30 PST.
Last edited by mastin2 on Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6478 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:44 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 6477, mastin2 wrote:Sorry I'm an hour late. And that I don't have any preprepared flavor.
It applied for the beginning of the night, it unfortunately applies for the ending of the night as well. Apologies for the inconvenience. I'll be late opening, as I need to run through everything that needs to be done.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6479 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:40 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 6478, mastin2 wrote:
In post 6477, mastin2 wrote:Sorry I'm an hour late. And that I don't have any preprepared flavor.
It applied for the beginning of the night, it unfortunately applies for the ending of the night as well. Apologies for the inconvenience. I'll be late opening, as I need to run through everything that needs to be done.
I'm so, so sorry for the delay, and realize that there's a lot of anticipation, a lot of stress, a lot of frustrated people waiting, and such, but I'm pushing the day's start back to Tuesday. Treat it as if that was the actual intended deadline. :P

Again. My sincere apologies that I'm delaying things. Entirely my fault for letting myself get swamped with stuff in real life. I will do what I can to make the delay worthwhile, but even that compensation is no justification, no excuse, that is truly acceptable. I hope you have it in you to forgive my negligence. With that said, I need some sleep. :P
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6480 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:14 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 6479, mastin2 wrote:I'm pushing the day's start back to Tuesday. Treat it as if that was the actual intended deadline. :P
Due to fatigue, push that back to Wednesday. (I KNOW! I suck! I'm sorry. I shouldn't be this exhausted, but for whatever reason, I am. There aren't enough ways in the English language to convey how sorry I am. :P)
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6481 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:36 am

Post by mastin2 »

And two days + 1 hour later, we're finally good to go!

God forbid you ever had to wake up to hear the news
'Cause then you really might know what it's like to have to lose
Then you really might know what it's like
To have to lose...

"While law enforcers strongly discourage acting outside the law, it must be noted that the efforts of concerned citizens did in fact net them the death of one who had been terrorizing the streets. Though just a goon, he had heavy ties to the mafia, and the world is a slightly better place without him."

-M4S news, on the T1N network.

(*By pure chance, they did.)

<<< It had been over a week since war had broken out. Such a short time, and yet, it feels like an eternity had passed. (Or if not an eternity, then at least a whole five months.) This small suburb had seen enough crime and violence in its time to fill the depths of hell with horror stories to haunt generations down the line.

Though the fighting had been focused in the streets, this conflict had clearly spread to the very city they live in, perhaps having even originated from there. Wherever the fighting may have started, though, it became clear that it reached its peak in the urban forest that the remaining survivors call their home. The ice cold chill of winter had come in, with all the life in the area save for the humans themselves having long-since retreated away. The streets have decayed to the point where even if things somehow got better, it would take years to reclaim the wreckage, if that were even possible at all.

So many were gone. So few remained. And of those who refused to be claimed...even they were not as strong as they used to be. While stubbornly refusing to leave, their inner strength had long-since wavered, decaying as their lives continued to rot like the world around them. Fear and isolation dominate, and the mood consistent throughout the realm is apocalyptic. Once so unified together as a people, they now divided in their desperation, once so secure, and now clinging on to preservation in a futile effort to deny the inevitable truth of their world. This turf war had grown so murky that it would not be a stretch to say those fighting the evil have become evils themselves that can be just as bad if not worse people.

Regardless of what side they had started on, one thing is universal: the war-weariness of them all had grown to such a point, where their motives are blended together. Survival is the universal goal, one which must be taken away from someone at some point. Something was bound to give. Perhaps multiple things, but time would tell, as the night dragged on.

In these maniacal streets, silly ideals had been broken by the harsh truths of reality. Pride and selfishness, greed, envy, wrath of blindly seeking vengeance, a lust for victory, gluttony for punishment, apathy, and despair had turned even their best into bitter sinners. If anyone were to so much as LIVE, they still would never truly be alive again. Not after the horrors they had seen. Nobody comes back from that. Not the same. How could they? The trauma was too severe, the stresses too great.

Corruption is more than dishonesty and bribery. True corruption is the alteration of an idea to be twisted into something it was never meant to be. With even the best of intentions having been lost, yes, it can be said that corruption lies at the heart of all humans. You just need to find the right trigger, the right "price" to be paid, and all the idealism in the world falls to ashes in the bitter hearts of cynicism.

Tarred by the bleakness, then, it is a true testament to human spirit that they are still willing to try. Perhaps it's denial. Perhaps it's the faintest of hopes. Perhaps because they cannot think of anything else. Perhaps because they want to see it through to the end. Perhaps because they are in denial and still believe their lies to be the truth. But whatever the reason, it remains admirable that they still try, to obtain the order they had so devastatingly lost. The weak had been weeded out, in favor of the strongest. Or perhaps, the strongest had died and left only the weak. But in letting the weak live, they have gained a new strength in having not perished, in having made it this far, something that if they can take it one step further, they can learn from.

They had all fallen from grace. But it was about time to clean up their act.

One way or another, today would be the last day this conflict could continue. They don't know if the results have been predetermined or if they can still win this fight. But it's clear...that the three remaining at least survived the night.

One had died. Without a sound, without a shout. Under the cloud of darkness, a strike had been dealt, and those dreary black blankets continue to hide the sky as dawn reveals who the unfortunate departing soul is.

Jiffy Lube had been a nickname at one point that this great beast had taken--obsessed with peanut butter, this person took their food quite seriously.

Seen as perhaps a fury of a man...

...And yet, biologically, not one (and more beauty than anything else). This individual may have had a habit of pirating things from the internet, but when it came to practical terms, Mother Lethal Lies (mollie, for short) had no practical talents. She originally kept insisting that she was two individuals, the beast and the beauty, but eventually, the catastrophe of this city left her absolutely shattered, having a mental breakdown wrecking her sense of identity. Fundamentally broken, she had reformed into a hurricane force, launching back into the fury of the fight. This ferocious fery of a new second personality was a beacon to light the way, their combined essence allowing for a coherent woman. Filled with iron-hard defenses, they took on the nickname
ffullisade
to not only endure the storm...but become it.

Ultimately, she had been sacrificed, with one final cry to the survivors in her notes.

While the exact wording is best not said, the gist of the note is simple--live on and continue the fight.

It had to end. She, THEY, had died loyal to the streets. The question on everyone's minds is whether it was for nothing, or if they can actually make her sacrifice hold meaning. >>>

ffullisade
Vanilla Townie
Shot Night Eight

Day Nine dawns now.
With
alive,
is a (no-)lynch.

Deadline for Day Nine is Tuesday, November 19th, at 12:30 PM PST, which is in (expired on 2013-11-19 12:30:00).
My academy.
Agnigi
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6482 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:10 am

Post by PeregrineV »

:cry:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6483 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:49 am

Post by penguin_alien »

I see zero way PV is scum. Not likely red, and no way he's blue. As such,

VOTE: Nacho

If you don't surprise me and quickhammer, PV, here are my thoughts on Nacho; I'll answer questions if you have any.

<<< Why do you torment me so, PA? :( >>>

Although props to Nacho for setting up the WIFOM with a ffullisade NK.
Last edited by mastin2 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #6484 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:50 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: penguin alien

Your thoughts on Nacho send a link to the Les Miserables endgame, which I don't think is what you intended to link.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #6485 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:53 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 6443, ffullisade wrote:
In post 6442, penguin_alien wrote:
In post 6441, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 6439, PeregrineV wrote:Well, according to you, Penguin (the last scum) is going to kill off both you and Ffullisade (because you both suspect him).
penguin is going to kill ffullisade.
...way to set it up for you to NK ffullisade and turn it into proof that I must be scum. I'm pretty sure this is classic WIFOM fodder.
yeah that makes so much more sense than leaving one very convinced vote-for-not-nacho in the game, doesn't it?

:igmeou:
In post 6444, ffullisade wrote:That logic is so fucking pathetically scummy wifom I can't quite believe I read it.

Scum Nacho leaving alive two players who will almost certainly vote him tomorrow, and kill the one player who is least likely to vote him. That's surely a winning scum strategy.
In post 6451, ffullisade wrote:No, it is blindingly obvious. Scum-Nacho would kill you, and take PA and me to LYLO. And I would angst about it for two weeks, but reread stuff, including the posts leading up to BabySpice' replace-out, and say, yeah no that was not a town-pirouette and she didn't stick the flounce.

You have not budged on your nacho-is-red-scum case and you're holding on to the idea that there's 2 scum in the game.

So, tomorrow, if you are alive and you are correct and I am dead and flipped town, you have two choices:

- You're in LYLO with town and blue scum
- You're kingmaker and you decide which of blue or red scum win

When that sinks in, then please assume town can win. And drop your red scum case. And don't vote Nacho.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6486 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:58 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

In post 6484, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: penguin alien

Your thoughts on Nacho send a link to the Les Miserables endgame, which I don't think is what you intended to link.
:oops: Thanks. Try here
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6487 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

I think we all know ffullisade was ready to help you mislynch me. Neither of you could explain how any of my play tracked to my being scum. The NKs don't benefit me, my play doesn't make sense as scum, nothing.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #6488 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:57 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 6487, penguin_alien wrote:I think we all know ffullisade was ready to help you mislynch me.
Then why would I kill her?
In post 6487, penguin_alien wrote:Neither of you could explain how any of my play tracked to my being scum. The NKs don't benefit me, my play doesn't make sense as scum, nothing.
I will tomorrow.
The NKs benefitted you because they killed town, and nothing about your play has been so horrendously obvtown that you can make the second statement.

penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6489 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:21 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

Gee, why would you NK ffullisade when you spent the whole of yesterday proclaiming that if she died it was clearly an indicator of me being scum? Riddle me that...

If I were obvtown you wouldn't have brought me here as mislynch bait. My point in previous posts is that my play has actively worked against any remotely reasonable scum agendas for either team.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #6490 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:21 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

And mine hasn't?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #6491 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:30 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Because... I wasn't engaging as much as the rest of town has? (I have 597 posts in this game).
Because... I was trying to flashwagon you when it looked like Bulbazak wagon wasn't going through? (I thought I could convince Bulba-scum to lynch you)
Because I had no reason to think 1 blue scum and 1 red scum? (Oh wait, I have. I've talked about it quite a bit in these 597 posts!)
Because I mislynched HD?
Because I don't have *enough* interactions with blue scum? Penguin, do you realize that I pushed to get CTD lynched pretty hard in the end, had Red Ryu tunneling the fuck out of me, AND I pushed for thez to get lynched? Meanwhile, your slot has voted exactly *one* blue scum, and that was in the RVS stage.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #6492 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:41 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

OH, and the NKs only make sense for me as scum?
I apparently killed Syryana who was townreading me the whole time.
Thor, oh of course only nacho would kill him!
Killing the claimed watcher? Nope, only Nacho would kill a PR as strong as the watcher with their ninja dead!
Of course, I'd kill Baezu AFTER Bacde, who was tunneling the living fuck out of me, was replaced out and not while he was actually in the game.

And of course I would leave ffullisade, the holy matrimony of "people who can actually read me on this site" alive until DAY FUCKING 9. fferyllt and pirate_mollie are actually the two people on this site who I am MOST AFRAID OF AS SCUM, mastin2 in chosen mafia and in xenogears called fferyllt dying N1 for me a SCUMTELL
In post 406, mastin2 wrote:Granted, SoS was a near-universal townread, so that's an equally-probable cause for nightkill. But still, ffery dieing N1 always makes me paranoid of Nacho.
In post 2804, mastin2 wrote:By the way--I find it no coincidence that the hydra with ffery in it died. Of all the players in this game, I think Nacho fears her the most as scum. Yes, you can write this off as coincidence. But I don't think so. Since I brought up his similarities in this game to his play in Buzzword Bingo mafia, let's actually quote FROM that game.
And he's saying these things as a human being who is moderating this game where SOMEHOW nacho as scum isn't killing fferyllt until NIGHT 8. Do you think mastin would get so suspicious of me when ffery dies N1 if I have demonstrated that I can play around her to such an extent to where I can bring her to LyLo and have her eating out of my hand as scum? Fuck no.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #6493 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:47 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

And you say "oh, you killed ffery for WIFOM; you were setting it up yesterday!" but you and me both know that's the biggest piece of bullshit we've ever heard in our lives. We've put months and months and months of thought in this game; if ffery consistently has a townread on me from when she replaces in, she's not going to suddenly magically switch in LyLo because "omg paranoia". Fuck no. If I were scum, I would kill Peregrine and I would sing "oh, it's just a WIFOM kill, penguin knew she was sunk scum and so she had to go for the drastic approach".

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #6494 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:01 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Like, there's WIFOM kills, and there are obvious kills. Look at how convinced they were I was town:
In post 3613, ffullisade wrote:@ bc I really do think nacho is town. he is being incredibly stubborn and we only fight like this over reads when he is town.
In post 3651, ffullisade wrote:I had a meta read earlier but we are starting to settle on nacho being town. probably won't be lynching him. before it was mostly bc and I meta reading him. do you remember who was suggesting that they were bussing each other?
In post 3843, ffullisade wrote:do you know why I am town reading nacho at this point? cos said he that me not trusting him was my problem not his and I needed therapy, lol. I bet that was the meanest thing he could think of to say.

that is frustrated town nacho cos when we both get town reads on each other we work together. sometimes it *cough* doesn't *cough* always work out but it is a comfort. fery is town reading him but is getting frustrated that every she tries to engage with him to firm up that read other people interfere.
In post 4035, ffullisade wrote:but if we are just going to go off of in thread behaviour up until this point you guyz looked pretty scummy and there was only 1 reason I could give for that, I even flagged it to nacho on d1 I think. one of the main reasons why I do not think he is scum but scum make weird choices in their nks on this site but I think nacho is town.
In post 4172, ffullisade wrote:Words cannot express my relief about acquiring a nacho-town read.

VOTE: Nero Cain

- f
In post 4291, ffullisade wrote:I thought Nacho's case made a lot of sense, and I was serious when I said that the post gave me an unequivcal town-motivated impression of Nacho.
In post 4757, ffullisade wrote:town is ctd, desperado, penguin, seanalderina, arc mebbe nacho mebbe nero

eta: fery and I are talking it over
In post 5240, ffullisade wrote:I'm feeling more confident that Nacho is town.
In post 5559, ffullisade wrote:
In post 5558, Baezu wrote:
In post 5556, Bulbazak wrote:This is just bad. Hiding behind your predecessor. Apologizing for a vote and immediately backpedaling, which is essentially pacifying town. Then you go after someone who is getting a lot of attention. This needs to die soon.
Alas, I hear this in every single one of my town games...check my meta. I wish I could be bacde, but I'm just the worst fucking mafia player instead.

I honestly haven't said that nacho isn't scum. I just think PV is scum too. If we can get a nacho wagon going (something that hasn't been even remotely close to happening this entire game) I'd be on it for sure.

Anyone interested now?
Fuck

Nlo
In post 5910, ffullisade wrote:I don't think Nacho is scum.
In post 6136, ffullisade wrote:If we have 1 red, then Nacho probably isn't it.
In post 6179, ffullisade wrote:I will fear your scum game forever if you divined a thought process which I didn't telegraph, and echoed it back to me like that.
In post 6214, ffullisade wrote:I feel like Nacho is very unlikely to be blue scum. It made no sense for him to work at all to move the lynch off bulba and onto CTD if he were CTD's partner.
There were moments of suspicion on me late game, but this paranoia had
absolutely nothing to do with my play
and only had to do with the belief that there was more than 3 red scum.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #6495 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:33 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 964, Baby Spice wrote:There's a lit to catch up on. Lots of bloody walls.

For example, CTD pointing out DLG's opinion slide. Sliding in a comment that looks like you have an opinion on something but doesn't really express one. Both burried in walls.
DLG be scummy.
Predecessor following CTD's lead early.
In post 1345, Baby Spice wrote:I think I've mis-read Thor once in the last two years, a current game he replaced into.
I'm going to point out that no matter how much she talks about her Thor expertise, this read is still scummy. She just randomly declared him town for no fucking reason and treated it like it was gold; no where else on site does she talk about her Thor experience like this; she just makes the read quietly and moves on, no special mind to it.
In post 1437, Baby Spice wrote:The Nacho wagon took off after Thor joined the RR wagon. If anything Nacho looks like a strong counter to RR. It's even lead by RR, something BCade says is scummy.
Oh look at that! I'm a counterwagon to Red Ryu, which doesn't seem to make me likely blue scum :(
In post 1876, Baby Spice wrote:
In post 1829, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1564, Baby Spice wrote:Which means a trip through Nacho's iso tommorow.
In post 1787, Baby Spice wrote:
Vote Nacho

Since Bc asked so nicely.

Hey Fuzzy, this is not open 495.
Baby Spice, what did you find in my ISO?

Still working though it.
Bullshit. Baby Spice was just sheeping Bacde so she didn't have to take responsibility for her vote but could still safely hop on the Nacho counterwagon.
In post 2048, Baby Spice wrote:The only time Bacde ever joked about bussing a scumbudy that I could find, he was actually bussing a scum budy.
He joked about bussing you this game.

Combined with what looks like a bus vote from Bc and ...
And let's not forget about this shit fucking attack! She finds one instance of bussing, and suddenly it's the holy grail of gold plated scumreads, even when people prove her wrong.
In post 2165, Baby Spice wrote:3. There are very few players I think I can properly meta. You are not one of them. True for most of the players actually. Bacde's meta case, however, felt like absolute rubbish. Like a fake reason to vote you, eventually provided after many, many posts of saying that you were scum.
This doesn't make sense, considering she sheeped Bacde onto me earlier.
In post 2196, Baby Spice wrote:
In post 2186, Nachomamma8 wrote:I don't know why the fuck it matters who he votes before he says he's bussing everyone, but the fact that she latches onto THIS and ignores bacde making the bussing claim as town is complete and fucking bullshit. She'd notice in the other game that Bacde didn't go on a gigantic bussing spree and push his partners like he's pushing me here
then i found bacde making the bussing joke in another game
does she pay attention to it?
nope
Hello Liar.
Mini 1433 wrote:
In post 0, Jake from State Farm wrote:11. Zdenek (Xegarus) - Mafia Goon - Lynched Day 2
<snip

6. Bacde - Mafia Goon - Lynched Day 3
In post 5, Bacde wrote:
Vote: Xegarus
In post 12, Bacde wrote:
In post 8, Doctor Zoidberg MD wrote:What the scum is bus'ing already? Lemme help.

VOTE: Xegarus

-DGB
might as well bus my whole team

Vote: Zoidberg
Where in here does it say he is bussing everyone? Exactly what little bit of hidden text?
He doesn't, so Nacho Lie #1.
In post 2059, Nachomamma8 wrote: Zoidberg wasn't scum?
As I pointed out at the time, he wasn't voting Zoiderg, so your very question becomes lie #2

Your quoted text in #2170 does not aply, as it is not Bacde making a bussing joke. So to claim it does apply, and that it is a bussing joke become lies #3, and #4.

I strongly suspect that you do know exactly why it matters who Bacde was voting before he made that bussing joke, as it is a central point to my entire arguement, something that I believe abundantly clear. So that becomes lie #6

Oh, perpetual catch-up huh. Lie #7. Especially funny as you had to back 1,400 posts to find it.

In post 2186, Nachomamma8 wrote:Potshot when I'm gone for literally two days.
Hmm, looks. Posted Thursday #841, me post #1128 that he had been seen, Nacho posted #1130 on Sunday. Thursday to Sunday is literally two days how? Ignoring timezones, 65 hours is not literally two days. Lie #8
In post 2186, Nachomamma8 wrote:Last we hear of the mystical ISO read.
<Cough> #2160 </cough>

Nacho lie #9
In post 2186, Nachomamma8 wrote:she doesn't bring it up the next day so she could get my partner more easily?
Do I really need to point out that it is still fucking Day one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nacho lie#10

Wow for one post Nacho, you really told a lot of lies. Lies that are so easy to proove wrong by doing something as stupidly simple as quoting.

But in simple terms, the key elements.

Bacde joked about bussing a scum buddy while bussing a scum buddy.

Nacho claimed that Bacde wasn't voting a scum buddy at the time. He was.
Nacho claimed that Bacde was bussing everybody. He wasn't.
Nacho claims that it doesn't matter who Bacde was voting at the time. Clearly it does.
Nacho claimed that Bacde had made a bussing joke as town. He didn't.

One thing that I have raised and Nacho has told four different lies about it.
Four.

Bacde joked about bussing in this game while voting Nacho, and had a case/voting history that supports a theory of Bacde bussing in this game.

That Nacho also lied about so many other things in that one post is just amazing.

Dammit. Tried to post this on the computer, got ninja'd without me noticing as I ran off to take one of the kids to his McJob. Realized that I had made a mistake so posted a correction from my phone. Came home to find this post still sitting here. Bah
There's this giant bullshit wall against me, which you really should read and penguin distanced from ASAP because it sucked.
In post 3279, penguin_alien wrote:Irrespective of thazmon221's claim, which I don't entirely swallow, Bacde, you're completely ruling out any type of reaction test being used there? Because it seems to me that if you want to get someone's attention, you're more likely to succeed if you suggest you think they're outright scum rather than anti-town.
Look at this defense of blue scum! This makes a lot of sense coming from penguin the blue scum.
In post 3327, penguin_alien wrote:I was leery that he could be trying to outright avoid claiming his inherited 2-shot BP, since it's far less useful when known, but at this close to being lynched, it doesn't seem like he'd have anything to lose. And his not doing so when he got to L-1 means he really can't be given any credence.
This
reeks
of coaching. "Thez, claim you inherited the two-shot bulletproof so you stop scumslipping!!"

#2629, ArcAngel pegged the entire red scum team. Interesting.
In post 4862, penguin_alien wrote:CTD, in light of Slandaar flipping town, a) why shouldn't we have you at the top of the scum list, and b) what's your take on the other neighbors?
Weak ass question to partner was never followed up.
In post 5806, penguin_alien wrote:
In post 5805, ffullisade wrote:
In post 5804, PeregrineV wrote:If CTD flips town than ThAd is going next.

Vote: CrashTextDummie
Some reason why this couldnt have waited a few more hours?
Eh, given the town PRs that have flipped, it's hard to see CTD claiming something more useful and/or provable than vig. And I'd've hammered a VT claim. Add in CTD wandering off for most of the day phase, and I've seen worse hammers.

If you're town, CTD, some final reads would be nice.
Gaining cred for CTD's flip post-lynch. It's a shame you never voted for him while he still lived!

penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6496 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:07 am

Post by penguin_alien »

In post 6491, Nachomamma8 wrote:Because... I wasn't engaging as much as the rest of town has? (I have 597 posts in this game).
Because... I was trying to flashwagon you when it looked like Bulbazak wagon wasn't going through? (I thought I could convince Bulba-scum to lynch you)
Because I had no reason to think 1 blue scum and 1 red scum? (Oh wait, I have. I've talked about it quite a bit in these 597 posts!)
Because I mislynched HD?
Because I don't have *enough* interactions with blue scum? Penguin, do you realize that I pushed to get CTD lynched pretty hard in the end, had Red Ryu tunneling the fuck out of me, AND I pushed for thez to get lynched? Meanwhile, your slot has voted exactly *one* blue scum, and that was in the RVS stage.
You have many posts. Congrats.

Wagoning a townie when you weren't sure you could get red scum lynched doesn't speak to your towniness.

Not following what you're saying about one blue and one red scum. At what point in the game are you talking about, and how is it relevant?

I was mistaken about HD. So...?

I seem to recall you pushing for a PV lynch before a CTD lynch that day. In fact I seem to recall this:
In post 5810, mastin2 wrote:Nachomamma8: PeregrineV->Human Destroyer->CrashTextDummie
being your vote history that day, whereas I was discouraging a PV lynch. Why wouldn't you try to get town cred bussing your partner when there wasn't any other choice left? You went for PV first.
I don't know Red Ryu, but it seems quite feasible that he would fake-tunnel you, setting you up to take him down later. As far as thezmon221 goes, I think I've explained quite sufficiently why I found it hard to swallow that he would fake a Universal Back-Up claim as scum given the events of Street Racers in the at-the-time recent past. If I knew he was fake-claiming from the start, why engage with it? I think it was pretty clear that he was going down. Your vote for him:
In post 3166, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3165, Bacde wrote:I didn't realize that you were talking about my case on nacho, which is understandable that you don't want to follow it
Vote: thezmon
Which was clearly appeasing Bacde. No comment on thezmon221 until quite a few posts later, at which point you repeat others' arguments. No town credit; more like you warding off Bacde.
In post 6492, Nachomamma8 wrote:OH, and the NKs only make sense for me as scum?
I apparently killed Syryana who was townreading me the whole time.
Thor, oh of course only nacho would kill him!
Killing the claimed watcher? Nope, only Nacho would kill a PR as strong as the watcher with their ninja dead!
Of course, I'd kill Baezu AFTER Bacde, who was tunneling the living fuck out of me, was replaced out and not while he was actually in the game.
I never said any of these were definite blue kills aside from Syryana (which is probably the last relevant one, given that blue scum had four members left at that point) Interesting that those are the ones you chose to address. But no comment on Ms Marangal/AK-slot?
And of course I would leave ffullisade, the holy matrimony of "people who can actually read me on this site" alive until DAY FUCKING 9. fferyllt and pirate_mollie are actually the two people on this site who I am MOST AFRAID OF AS SCUM, mastin2 in chosen mafia and in xenogears called fferyllt dying N1 for me a SCUMTELL
In post 406, mastin2 wrote:Granted, SoS was a near-universal townread, so that's an equally-probable cause for nightkill. But still, ffery dieing N1 always makes me paranoid of Nacho.
In post 2804, mastin2 wrote:By the way--I find it no coincidence that the hydra with ffery in it died. Of all the players in this game, I think Nacho fears her the most as scum. Yes, you can write this off as coincidence. But I don't think so. Since I brought up his similarities in this game to his play in Buzzword Bingo mafia, let's actually quote FROM that game.
And he's saying these things as a human being who is moderating this game where SOMEHOW nacho as scum isn't killing fferyllt until NIGHT 8. Do you think mastin would get so suspicious of me when ffery dies N1 if I have demonstrated that I can play around her to such an extent to where I can bring her to LyLo and have her eating out of my hand as scum? Fuck no.
Quite frankly I don't buy that mastin2 would let inside knowledge of an ongoing game he's modding influence anything else. And whatever else their experience may be, they were misreading you here, and given your statements yesterday it makes complete sense that you'd want them dead today before they could rethink things.
In post 6495, Nachomamma8 wrote:This reeks of coaching. "Thez, claim you inherited the two-shot bulletproof so you stop scumslipping!!"
Yeah, I'm going to coach someone more experienced than me when I'm a lousy scum player when they're fake-claiming. Scum-me would put her head down and hope to ignore the whole thing.

As far as Baby Spice goes, here's what you said after I replaced in:
In post 2217, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2210, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:spice girl's frustration looks like town frustration. not interested in her lynch
It threw me for a loop, but I'm definitely going to wait for penguin to check in. I like her style because she's all logical and I won't have to see through any irrational bullshit with her.
In post 3851, Nachomamma8 wrote:No, penguin is probably town.
Note that this is after the thezmon221 lynch.

Later on,
In post 5846, Nachomamma8 wrote:My personal 4 strong townreads are any 4 from ffullisade, Bulbazak, Desperado, and penguin_alien. AK and Baezu probably aren't scum either but there's some backlash against them, meaning that they don't make sense as the CORE TOWN.
So all that time and you maintained the position that Baby Spice's posting wasn't ultimately scummy, my interaction with thezmon221 wasn't scummy, but now it's what you go to? Not likely.

As far as CTD goes, you think on a day where sorting out the neighborhoods was the only sensible play I avoided lynching PV and then wussed out of the CTD wagon? After pushing town to move into the neighborhoods again with the Seanald lynch? If I wanted cred for the lynch, I'd have voted it.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6497 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:26 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@Penguin- Is Nacho Red or Blue?

@Nacho- Is penguin Red or Blue?

Also, been a busy work week and I'm out of town Saturday and God only knows whats happening Sunday.

@Mastin- Limited Access until Monday.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #6498 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:43 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 6496, penguin_alien wrote:You have many posts. Congrats.
It means that your "oh Nacho wasn't as engaged as the rest of the town" bit was actually a bunch of bullshit.
In post 6496, penguin_alien wrote:Wagoning a townie when you weren't sure you could get red scum lynched doesn't speak to your towniness.
I didn't offer to flashwagon Peregrine, I didn't offer to flashwagon Marangal, I didn't offer to flashwagon Ffullisade... you know, all of those people who were actually confirmed town. You were pretty much confirmed blue yesterday, hence why I offered to flashwagon you over Bulbazak yesterday. What would you have done in my position as town? Accepted the mislynch?
In post 6496, penguin_alien wrote:Not following what you're saying about one blue and one red scum. At what point in the game are you talking about, and how is it relevant?
You accused me of knowing there was one blue and one red scum in that wonderful case on me before everyone else did. That's mostly where the relevancy lies.
In post 6496, penguin_alien wrote:I was mistaken about HD. So...?
Again, look at your case on me.
In post 6496, penguin_alien wrote:I seem to recall you pushing for a PV lynch before a CTD lynch that day. In fact I seem to recall this:
So? How is this relevant to my interactions with CTD at all painting me as blue scum? I pushed him. He got lynched. He flipped scum. You didn't end up doing the same thing.
In post 6496, penguin_alien wrote:being your vote history that day, whereas I was discouraging a PV lynch. Why wouldn't you try to get town cred bussing your partner when there wasn't any other choice left? You went for PV first.
Because I... still had options left? I could have mislynched you, I could have mislynched HD, I didn't have to bring up the neighborhood symmetry bullshit clearing PV...
In post 6496, penguin_alien wrote:I don't know Red Ryu, but it seems quite feasible that he would fake-tunnel you, setting you up to take him down later. As far as thezmon221 goes, I think I've explained quite sufficiently why I found it hard to swallow that he would fake a Universal Back-Up claim as scum given the events of Street Racers in the at-the-time recent past. If I knew he was fake-claiming from the start, why engage with it? I think it was pretty clear that he was going down. Your vote for him:
Fake-tunneling when I'm one of the stronger scum partners seems less feasible than RVS distancing, don't you think? It was HARD TO SWALLOW that thez would fakeclaim universal backup after seeing Mini Librarian coast with a Universal Backup? You didn't find it strange that he was wagonned and claimed Universal Backup right after Street Racers? Sure, you could have bussed him because you thought it was clear he was going down, but you thought that if he claimed it properly and if you pushed the whole "oh he wouldn't fakeclaim this right after Street Racers" shit that maybe you could save him.
In post 6496, penguin_alien wrote:Which was clearly appeasing Bacde. No comment on thezmon221 until quite a few posts later, at which point you repeat others' arguments. No town credit; more like you warding off Bacde.
Warding off Bacde by sheeping him onto a scumbuddy on giving him more credibility. That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
In post 6496, penguin_alien wrote:I never said any of these were definite blue kills aside from Syryana (which is probably the last relevant one, given that blue scum had four members left at that point) Interesting that those are the ones you chose to address. But no comment on Ms Marangal/AK-slot?
but you implied they were likely blue kills and tried to push me for it
I find it interesting how you don't address any of those reasonings! Maybe if you refute those, I might answer your Marangal question.
In post 6496, penguin_alien wrote:Quite frankly I don't buy that mastin2 would let inside knowledge of an ongoing game he's modding influence anything else. And whatever else their experience may be, they were misreading you here, and given your statements yesterday it makes complete sense that you'd want them dead today before they could rethink things.
No? You don't think this game exists in mastin's mind? You think he just separated it from himself entirely because it's ongoing? Nope. We don't talk about ongoings, but they clearly factor into how we think about games.
You also don't explain why I would posture for a ffullisade kill and try to WIFOM peregrine as opposed to posture for a Peregrine kill and try to WIFOM ffullisade.
You still haven't addressed how it makes sense that I wouldn't view them as a threat for 8 straight game days and then suddenly kill them because I'm afraid they will see right through me in LyLo.
In post 6496, penguin_alien wrote:Yeah, I'm going to coach someone more experienced than me when I'm a lousy scum player when they're fake-claiming. Scum-me would put her head down and hope to ignore the whole thing.
It was an obvious mistake on his part; there was no reason for you to not to correct it.
In post 6496, penguin_alien wrote:So all that time and you maintained the position that Baby Spice's posting wasn't ultimately scummy, my interaction with thezmon221 wasn't scummy, but now it's what you go to? Not likely.
I called you town.
And then, with more information, I called you scum?
:o

Sorry, you can't handwave everything away because I called you town once upon a time.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #6499 (ISO) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:43 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 6497, PeregrineV wrote:@Nacho- Is penguin Red or Blue?
Penguin is blue. There are no more reds.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”