Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:16 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Can we still turn the titanic from the icebergs or what?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:20 pm

Post by F-16_Fighting_Falcon »

This is a good wagon, likely on scum. I don't like ICEninja's constant efforts to subtly dismantle it. I am pretty sure Albert will flip scum and ICEninja is his buddy. If I die tonight, go for ICEninja.

VOTE: Albert B Rampage

before ICEninja pulls up more crap to try and dismantle it. HF and Skelda can post tomorrow.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:22 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

Sorry for my posting drying up over the weekend.

But honestly we are pretty much waiting. Albert has stopped his foot in mouth posting for the most part, and I'm not sure how I should be reading the sudden massive silence. Though I guess he did say he was starting another game elsewhere.

It's nice to see a case from maxous but based on my own reading of garmr's posts I am against lynching him day 1 at least, in fact he would be one of the harder players to get me to lynch, I'd lynch a fair few other players before him.

In post 718, zakk wrote:Still reading. I have IceNinja, GuthrieGov/F-16, and TCold as townish, and Thor and Sir Bastion as scummish.
My mind on Garmr and toolenduso has changed somewhat. They look more likely to be town after continuing reading.
Unvote
if I am voting.
I notice that ABR and slandaar are both missing from this ever so brief list of reads from Zakk.

uhmm was a that a hammer?
Scum:
nk bastion cos he is never being lynched imo.

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:23 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

yes

yes it was.
Scum:

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:24 pm

Yeah, that's a hammer. I've heard enough to see that more discussion is likely to dismantle this wagon which will only help scum.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

well timed, perhaps I can get it so my other game's night 1 starts when we hit day 2 here :D
Scum:

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:29 pm

In particular, this is BS.
In post 631, ICEninja wrote:You're at L-2. I highly doubt you'll end up quicklynched. I as well don't like all the AtE you've been putting out.

And just to remind people, deadline is actually coming up soon. We've got a few days, but
if someone wants to derail this wagon on ABR it had better be right now, and damn convincing
He wants the wagon derailed but doesn't want to accept responsibility.
In post 697, ICEninja wrote:Because I'm quite happy with either lynch. As of this moment, I'm more confident in ABR flipping scum, though not by much.

If town really wanted to swing and lynch Slandaar instead today (as I believe I've alluded to before) I'd be alright with that. There just doesn't seem like much momentum for that.
He keeps his vote on the leading wagon while posturing to switch to Slandaar is the opportunity shows up.
In post 723, ICEninja wrote:That's a more or less decent case for day 1, Max. Why didn't you push it?
Wants Maxx to push a case against someone other than Albert.

He is positioning himself to look good upon an Albert scumflip while posturing to remove his vote at any point.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:29 pm

OK so here's the situation.

Albert B. Rampage (7) Thor665, toolenduso, Sir Bastion, ICEninja, Elyse, Garmr, F-16_Fighting_Falcon

Lynched, dead, gone, vanilla townie flip.

You lost your best town player, but it's only the first mislynch. There are no outted PRs yet, so scum will be shooting in the dark. If we have investigative roles, they should try to remain hidden. If there's a doctor, they should protect someone who didn't vote for me. The more people on my bandwagon die, the more it will reveal about who the scum are.

My read on Zakk is town. If the scum don't kill him, don't make the mistake of voting for him. I agree Garmr is suspicious, but Thor needs rope first. Sir Bastion. These people need to die before the end of the game.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:31 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 713, Slandaar wrote:
In post 683, Thor665 wrote: I like how you ignored the very specific points I raised against what you were doing and then substituted in 'not trying hard' which is not something I ever said about what you were doing.
In post 686, Slandaar wrote: Which of your 'very specific' points was not covered by what I said?
Insert Post of Thor not answering
I did lose that conversation arc...but, seriously, are you kidding me?

You ignored that I said this;
In post 672, Thor665 wrote:Slandaar has like half the players in the game yelling at him every time he posts - I would like to think that he should puzzle out that if he wants to advance his agenda he needs to do something different (an aspect he's using as a scumtell against me) instead he keeps on keeping on. Yes...how pro-town.
Which, incidentally, is what I'm STILL saying to you.
You wrote it off as 'waaah, Thor says I'm not trying hard' when actually what Thor says is 'Slandaar is not trying to do anything to correct the problem he is facing - and that problem is that no one cares what he is saying anymore, and his apparent solution is to never bother reworking any aspect of his case or demanding new imput'

Derpa-derp.

And now also a hammer.
Hurm.
Max fired too late, but I'm glad he finally did, i still have a town read there.
I do think Garmr looks to be a substandard lynch though.
Bastion can stay town.
If I am dead and ABR flips scum and you guys lynch Slaandaar tomorrow there will be snark in the DeadQT, just saying.
Also, when ABR flips scum, just call Falcon conf. town too.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:34 pm

If there's a vig in this game, and hopefully there is, your target is, you guessed it, Thor. You have my blessing. If not, get some good discussion from the replacements that promised catch-up and never did, and then lynch Thor. Don't bother with competing wagons, you don't need them.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:35 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Not buying it Al.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:36 pm

Albert, if you really are town, I think Thor is the person town should look into if I die tonight.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:39 pm

Of course I'm town. Thor needs vig or lynch tomorrow. Do not, for the love of all that is holy, try to investigate him. There is too much evidence against him, just give him the rope and save your powers for someone more deserving.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:40 pm

If you're a roleblocker, feel free to block Thor. IF you're a JK, don't target Thor. The key here, is for the vig to hit Thor, you see?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:47 pm

I'm fearful for the outcome of this game for town. The majority of players tunneled on me the entire game, and that will hurt townies during the re-read. It's not for nothing that Slandaar, I and less vocal players have been calling Thor scum this entire time. Don't waste your time trying to call the entire scum team until he's dead.

K? Thor. Thor is scum. Remember it.

See you on the other side!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:55 pm

PS: Scum, no hard feelings. I'm still your bro.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 737, Albert B. Rampage wrote:There is too much evidence against him
Like what pray tell? You never have explained it. Maybe you should, what with me being scum and you being the only sane man in the town.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:03 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 740, Albert B. Rampage wrote:PS: Scum, no hard feelings. I'm still your bro.
:lol:
Oh, never mind, you're apologizing to them here for getting tagged Day 1.
If it's any consolation, besides Falcon, myself, and Slandaar I don't think you confirmed anyone else.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:03 pm

In post 741, Thor665 wrote:
In post 737, Albert B. Rampage wrote:There is too much evidence against him
Like what pray tell? You never have explained it. Maybe you should, what with me being scum and you being the only sane man in the town.
*cough Slandaar*
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:21 pm

Post by toolenduso »

Albert, there is a good reason I voted you. And that's because even if you're town, I didn't agree with a thing you were saying. So no, I won't automatically think Thor is scum just because you say so.

Thanks for calling yourself the best town player, calling yourself better than other people and trying to control people's emotions without any solid arguments. It's really going to help town figure this game out.
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:25 pm

Try to first improve first, tool. We can talk after you have a few more games under your belt. Keep your chin up, little fella.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:45 pm

Honestly, it's like you're too new to even understand the enormity in the gap between us. You couldn't capture the amount of detail that goes through my planning, point of views or posts, even if you pretended to like me and tried. If you're scum, congrats on the mislynch. If you're town, you have to accept your mistakes and move on. I already told you Thor is scum. If you refuse to accept this, I believe there are others who will take the lead.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by toolenduso »

I INVENTED THE PIANO KEY NECKTIE! I INVENTED IT! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, ALBERT?! NOTHING!!!!! YOU'VE DONE NOTHING!!!!!!!
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by N »

Vote Count 1.21
havingfitz
(0)
ICEninja
(0)
zakk
(0)
Garmr
(2) Skelda, Maxous
toolenduso
(0)
Sir Bastion
(0)
Slandaar
(0)
Thor665
(2) Slandaar, Albert B. Rampage
Elyse
(0)
Maxous
(0)
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
(0)
Albert B. Rampage
(7) Thor665, toolenduso, Sir Bastion, ICEninja, Elyse, Garmr, F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Skelda
(0)

Not Voting:
havingfitz, zakk

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2013-10-23 18:36:35)
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:06 pm

Post by N »

Albert B. Rampage has been lynched!
He was a
Vanilla Townie

Night 1 starts now and ends in (expired on 2013-10-22 22:06:04).
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”