Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:08 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 546, Hiraki wrote:Are you asking this because you know what you're going to hear?
I don't have a clue what ns is going to say. And I do value other people's opinions. Are you worried?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:44 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 550, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 546, Hiraki wrote:Are you asking this because you know what you're going to hear?
I don't have a clue what ns is going to say. And I do value other people's opinions. Are you worried?
NS and I are not the best of friends and I have a good hunch that you are aware of this.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:44 am

Post by Hiraki »

EWBOP:

*Notscience and I
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

I wasn't aware of it so I don't see why you'd expect him to be?
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:57 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 551, Hiraki wrote:
NS and I are not the best of friends and I have a good hunch that you are aware of this.
Yes we are stop lying
DoctorEagle
DoctorEagle
Townie
DoctorEagle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:34 pm

Post by DoctorEagle »

In post 534, notscience wrote:Eagle go yell at your other head to get in here I need to talk to him about Sak
DP is sick, so you are stuck with me. <3
In post 546, Hiraki wrote:
In post 542, Brian Skies wrote:Tell me about Hiraki, ns. The slot feels hollow to me. And how familiar are you with all the players in this game?
Are you asking this because you know what you're going to hear?
In post 543, Ankamius wrote:This explanation only makes it look worse, since I see town coming to this conclusion and clearing the air while initially seeing the case rather than after everything happens. At the very least, the thought process would be more obvious instead of just "OH WAIT ALSO META".
You are spared one night, notscience

Unvote, Vote: Aduskkel
Trying to line up lynches, huh?

VOTE: Hiraki

Also, you didn't seem to answer my question about the Day 1 no lynch thing.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:44 pm

Post by notscience »

Tell him to malr an exception :(
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:27 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Either of them are scum. The only difference is that Aduskkel has more votes now.

I'm not sparing him to gain an order, I'm sparing him because I can get Aduskkel done faster.

You're going to have to requote it.
DoctorEagle
DoctorEagle
Townie
DoctorEagle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:02 pm

Post by DoctorEagle »

Wassup ns.

I thought you were "metashifting". I dont see that now for some reason. Based on your posting, normally I'd call you town, because this is how you are as town. More trolly. BUT I'm kinda worried that youre using this as a crutch, especially since you've supposedly "meta shifted".

Im actually surprised you didnt immediately vote for ETL though, after calling her scum in your second post.

Sakura, I will answer your questions after catching up
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:29 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 551, Hiraki wrote:
What does this have to do with reading people? I like ns, and I still can't read him worth a damn.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 558, DoctorEagle wrote:Wassup ns.

I thought you were "metashifting". I dont see that now for some reason. Based on your posting, normally I'd call you town, because this is how you are as town. More trolly. BUT I'm kinda worried that youre using this as a crutch, especially since you've supposedly "meta shifted".

Im actually surprised you didnt immediately vote for ETL though, after calling her scum in your second post.

Sakura, I will answer your questions after catching up
I am metashifting but I need time to submerge before I do so.

I was going to but got distracted by a bed
DoctorEagle
DoctorEagle
Townie
DoctorEagle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:40 pm

Post by DoctorEagle »

Brian, this is a huge LIE. You voted him right AFTER he voted for Anakimus, not his reaction to the wagon. Besides, when has voting for a self voter been scummy?

I dont see TNE scum actually, and right now I have an ns townread. The TNE scum thing seems to stem from Inactivity, which TNE being an Engineering student and a chronic replacee, I understand. None of it is alignment indicative.

If you had thought a vote on Ank would lead to a wagon on you, why do it anyway? To gauge reactions? If so, why vote for the next person to do so?

Brian, the point is, Im having a hard time understanding why you cant understand a wagon yet also agree with it. Its like saying "I don't think she's scum but I'll agree with it so I WONT be accountable if something goes wrong"

Note two things. First, I already pointed out that Venrob's vote on directly led to your vote on , and VA voted for him in .
You voted for Venrob not for the reasons you stated, dont make yourself look good when you obviously just voted him because WAGON. Second, I emphasized that you were either tunneling or discrediting, I had two points there and was leaning towards discrediting, which you ignored. The issue with you tunneling is that youre nitpicking everything he says, which I felt in this case was more of a discredit.

Sakura, you flip flop a lot. Does it make it not scummy? Its always easy to excuse a scummy action as "Its not alignment indicative, especially when the action is self preservationist in nature. How so? Because I've mentioned you're going for any viable wagon, because you know that youre a viable wagon for many people here. Thus youre going to others to prevent yours from going through.

Your response to my was bad.
1. Youre using my INACTIVITY to call me scummy, even when general inactivity isn't even a scumtell in itself (and maybe the prods on a HYDRA should indicate that neither of us were lurking or avoiding, just not reading maybe because of Real Life), but the fact that you claim Im scared to answer your questions is bad.
2. This is clearly a LIE. You claimed baldeagle's vote was scummy because I didn't vote for you, when clearly its hydra dissonance. When hydra dissonance isn't scummy in itself, it feels like you've run out of things to throw so you reach out for the kitchen sink and call scum on (or at least point out and discredit) AN ACTION WE'VE DONE OURSELVES AND AN ACTION DONE IN EVERY HYDRA.

Hiraki. Why an NL on Day 2?

Aldus, its not town behavior, but its not scummy either actually. It could be feigned scum ignorance though, but I don't think I've ever seen that actually been played.

Grasping. At. Straws. How is it a scum slip when someone brings up a day action and a night phase?

i don't understand the train of thought with this vote.

I can (usually) read ns like a book.

Stahp it BE

VOTE: Sakura
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by notscience »

Btw it's vice versa for that too

Scum DP does not like it when town NS is in the game
DoctorEagle
DoctorEagle
Townie
DoctorEagle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:43 pm

Post by DoctorEagle »

Actually, I don't think you've ever misread me when I was scum.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:45 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 561, DoctorEagle wrote:Sakura, you flip flop a lot. Does it make it not scummy? Its always easy to excuse a scummy action as "Its not alignment indicative, especially when the action is self preservationist in nature. How so? Because I've mentioned you're going for any viable wagon, because you know that youre a viable wagon for many people here. Thus youre going to others to prevent yours from going through.
So are you willing to get lynched tomorrow after I flip town?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:46 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 563, DoctorEagle wrote:Actually, I don't think you've ever misread me when I was scum.
;)
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:36 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 561, DoctorEagle wrote: i don't understand the train of thought with this vote.
It's the fencesitty and cautious way he's trying to put pressure on FTL, then later going more for it with something incredibly irrelevant to pretty much anything.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:53 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Okay, first of all, you need to read this game more thoroughly. Unless you're scum - in which case, I can just push your lynch with impunity for misrepping me.
In post 561, DoctorEagle wrote:466 Brian, this is a huge LIE. You voted him right AFTER he voted for Anakimus, not his reaction to the wagon. Besides, when has voting for a self voter been scummy?
I never lied about the Venrob thing. You're right, I did vote Venrob RIGHT after Venrob voted for Ankamius. But I never called him scum for voting a self-voter. I called Venrob scum for the way he was pushing the wagon and his attempt at towncred after garnering pressure. His reactions didn't read as town to me, so I pushed him for it.
In post 561, DoctorEagle wrote:I dont see TNE scum actually, and right now I have an ns townread. The TNE scum thing seems to stem from Inactivity, which TNE being an Engineering student and a chronic replacee, I understand. None of it is alignment indicative.
I don't understand what the TNE thing has to do with anything. I already provided my case. Just because you know TNE doesn't mean I do. And regarding inactivity, I did give VA a townread earlier based on Va's actions. So no, I wasn't voting TNE based on inactivity. I was voting TNE based on his actions. Also, your ns townread point is moot. I already unvoted him, so why bring that up?
In post 561, DoctorEagle wrote:If you had thought a vote on Ank would lead to a wagon on you, why do it anyway? To gauge reactions? If so, why vote for the next person to do so?
Yes, I did vote Ank to gauge reactions. Ank responded in kind. Venrob voted Ank instead of me, so I decided to test reactions from him. He failed, so I pushed him.
In post 561, DoctorEagle wrote:Note two things. First, I already pointed out that Venrob's vote on 21 directly led to your vote on 23, and VA voted for him in 22.
You're right. And I just explained this point. I was testing Venrob's reaction after Ank already have me his.
In post 561, DoctorEagle wrote:You voted for Venrob not for the reasons you stated, dont make yourself look good when you obviously just voted him because WAGON.
My vote on Venrob was for a wagon. My push was for a scumread.
In post 561, DoctorEagle wrote:Second, I emphasized that you were either tunneling or discrediting, I had two points there and was leaning towards discrediting, which you ignored. The issue with you tunneling is that youre nitpicking everything he says, which I felt in this case was more of a discredit.
I'm a tunneler. It's not alignment indicative.

As for discrediting, explain.
In post 561, DoctorEagle wrote:467 Brian, the point is, Im having a hard time understanding why you cant understand a wagon yet also agree with it. Its like saying "I don't think she's scum but I'll agree with it so I WONT be accountable if something goes wrong"
I've already explained this during my conversation with Pieguyn. This leads me to think you're either not reading, or you're trying to misrep me.

I didn't understand why the wagon formed (explained in conversation with Pieguyn). And I DID re-read the thread to figure it out.
In post 561, DoctorEagle wrote:559 I can (usually) read ns like a book.
Congratulations. Do you want a cookie?
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:08 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

I want a cookie

someone give me a reason to stop being apathetic

or just tell me who to sheep
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:31 am

Post by notscience »

In post 568, InflatablePie wrote:I want a cookie

someone give me a reason to stop being apathetic

or just tell me who to sheep

You can bus your scumbuddy ETL for me, that'd be great
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:02 am

Post by InflatablePie »

don't tell me what to do you're not my mom

also I thought I was voting her already
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:13 am

Post by yabbaguy »

Vote Count 2.7

10 alive, 6 to lynch

Hiraki (2): Alduskkel, Brian Skies
Alduskkel (2): Ankamius, Hiraki
EspeciallyTheLies (2): InflatablePie, notscience
Sakura Hana (2): EspeciallyTheLies, DoctorEagle

Not Voting: JacobSavage, Sakura Hana

Prodding: EspeciallyTheLies, who is now just back from V/LA.

Deadline: October 15, 9 PM EDT ((expired on 2013-10-15 21:00:00)). No Lynch occurs if this elapses!
yabbaguy ~ Winning without actually winning.

Town: 10-21 | Mafia: 3-4 | Other: 0-1
yGDB
(meta + commentary)

- On reruns at Sens-O-Tape!
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:03 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

Hi I'm back, catching up now.
Art is cool.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:23 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

So, people come in, say they will do something, and then don't do anything. If you are in other games, this game needs to climb higher on your game-priority list. We have less than two days left, and having another deadline scramble is unacceptable considering how the last day ended. We also have 4 wagons.

@ns: Can you explain the ETL scum-virus thing?

@DE: Same question as above.

@Ank: You're in nulltown-possible scum territory and I'm having difficulty reading you. Do you have any reads and reasoning to back up those reads?

I should be commenting on other things, but I don't have time to do a re-read right now. These are just the things off the top of my head that I find important right now. I also want to see this Sakura-DP dance that never happened (but DP's health is more important to me, so don't force anything).
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:26 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

4 wagons at 2 votes... ehhhh, i dont think the other 3 are scum... just lynch me since i'm not contributing much anyway

Unvote
Vote: Sakura Hana

I'd rather lynch DoctorEagle but oh well.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.

Return to “Completed Open Games”