TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:40 am

Post by TBuG »

Vote: XReyoX
I'm already playing the game, and you are already obvious scum.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #68 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:17 am

Post by TBuG »

XReyoX wrote:
PBuG wrote:
Vote: XReyoX
I'm already playing the game, and you are already obvious scum.
Hi PBuG. I wanna hear your thoughts on my post. Want is making you think I'm a scum? or are you just playing along? ( just curious )
Your general attitude towards the game so far is sending red flags through my head. I do believe I'm the only one voting you who actually has reasoning worth considering, though.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #78 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:48 pm

Post by TBuG »

Reyo, I just gave you my reasoning. Learn to read plzkthx.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #173 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:58 am

Post by TBuG »

Unvote, Vote Raffles

You don't use logical arguments. No, you don't need a sledgehammer to drive a point home, you need a point.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #181 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:57 am

Post by TBuG »

Raffles wrote:
Kison wrote: therefore would act more like scum in a traditional sense,
I would call this an assumption. Even if I was a scum, I could act radically. I have no idea what you are on about by "tradional scum".

And no, I have not have had much of a chance to interact with someone who I know is a scum. Yes there had been one, but she's been largely lynched on the basis of being lurkish and non-commital.

PBuG, if you are going to attack my lack of logic then use one yourself and tear me apart please. Stating that on it's own will give me no chance to defend myself.
As in, make a point instead of saying "End of story. End of story. End of story." as if it is a valuable point that you are trying to make that you are right whether we think so or not. I used logic, but nobody seems to notice nowadays.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #192 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:43 pm

Post by TBuG »

OverTheUnder wrote:But did anyone else notice Battle Mage is posting enough to
seem
active, but not really adding anything to the conversation seems sorta odd, Battle Mage seems in his other games to be aggressive but in this one it's different maybe he's hiding something?
Yes, because that's so much scummier than NOT posting. Don't be a hypocrite plzkthx.

Xreyox, expect a detailed post of why I think you and Raffles are scum in the near future.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #237 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:29 pm

Post by TBuG »

You're trying to hide your answer. It could be this, or it could be this, but I actually decided to do it because of this.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #284 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:49 pm

Post by TBuG »

al4xz wrote:OK, this is ridiculus. We hardly have enough people to lynch someone, everyone else is inactive. We've got 13 people. -1 for the lynchee(that's the lynched person, correct?). That leaves us with 12 people. 11 people needed for a lynch. Doubtful that you could convince EVERYONE to kill the lynchee.
So...Great! Just informing everyone.
Uh, actually, we have 21 people.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #285 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:49 pm

Post by TBuG »

Oh, nvm, I understand, you mean 13 ACTIVE people. Just because someone isn't voting doesn't make them inactive, though.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #318 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:41 am

Post by TBuG »

Unvote, Vote: OTU

That post is hideously flamingly scummy.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #320 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:15 am

Post by TBuG »

OverTheUnder wrote:
Mr. Flay wrote:
Unvote: al4ex, Vote: OverTheUnder
- no momentum on the lurker is interesting, but we need some movement in this game, and I like this wagon much better than the Raffles one. OTU has contributed very little actual content, while posting enough to stay off the lurker list.

Using my same attack on BM, against me? Sorta odd don'tcha think when I said this about BM I was jumped on and said "I was starting a lurker hunting party" What else would you want me to answer I've gave you a reason about why I voted for Reyo and I admit I worded it badly and did have the way he was posting affect me slightly, but it wasn't the whole point for my vote.
I'll do a complete re-read tonight and post my thoughts on everyone.
Scummy part highlighted. "HAY I'M NOT A HYPOCRITE I'M JUST VOTING SOMEONE FOR DOING WHAT I'M DOING."
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #333 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:57 am

Post by TBuG »

OTU, if I wasn't already voting you for a specific reason that you ignored, I would so OMGUS vote you. Especially because you're OMGUS suspecting me right now.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #335 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:39 pm

Post by TBuG »

Replace voting with attacking.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #351 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:55 pm

Post by TBuG »

I'm getting more tired of OTU. He didn't readdress my correction. He's ignoring me now.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #419 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:17 am

Post by TBuG »

I really like that argument.
Unvote, vote: remus

My scumdar has been twinging from him, and that makes sense.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #446 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:36 am

Post by TBuG »

Akbar, if you read any game that I've been mafia in, you will find it very hard to cnnect me to anyone. I primarily point you to SSBM Mafia, in which I advocated the lynches of my scummates. I try to play scum as if I am a Serial Killer.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #449 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:07 am

Post by TBuG »

Mod, could you prod, oh, everyone who hasn't posted in over a week?
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #455 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:09 am

Post by TBuG »

Unvote, Vote OTU
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #470 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:28 pm

Post by TBuG »

I'm voting OTU because he's actively lurking, which is posting but not having any content and just going with what the rest of the town is doing, and he's not responding to his wagon properly.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #481 (isolation #19) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:40 am

Post by TBuG »

I've always found OTU scummy, and I forgot why I switched to remus, so I switched back.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #509 (isolation #20) » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:49 am

Post by TBuG »

IH wrote:2.Players can help IH, and the town, by giving their top three suspicions and why.
OTU, general scumminess.
Raffles, some of his earlier posts were off to me.
Akbar, his vote on me is silly.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #683 (isolation #21) » Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:29 pm

Post by TBuG »

Still here, reading what I missed.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #828 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:13 am

Post by TBuG »

Vote: Battle Mage
He's starting to piss me off. Reading through, he smells overly scummy and just too annoying to function.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #830 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:30 am

Post by TBuG »

DrippingGoofball wrote:@PBug - I expect more from you. Your "reasoning" reeks of opportunism. Please explain your decision to vote in greater details. Thanky you.
Are you kidding? People vote for more half-assed reasons than mine.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #832 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:50 am

Post by TBuG »

I still heavily suspect Raffles, but I find Battle Mage to be deliberately disrupting the natural flow of the game, thus distracting us from finding scum. People who do that, if they aren't scum, might as well be.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #850 (isolation #25) » Tue May 01, 2007 10:53 am

Post by TBuG »

Battle Mage wrote:
Unvote, Vote: PBug

possibly the worst escuse for joining a wagon EVER.
also, why do you post in this game, yet in others you have had to be replaced due to inactivity?
BM
I was grounded for a week. I started posting here AFTER being replaced in a few games, and requested replacements in games I don't think I can follow.

DGB - I legitimately think BM is harmful to the town. He is distracting most of the game, and if he isn't scum, he is definitely supporting them in his extremely unhelpful actions.

BM - OMGUS much?
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #854 (isolation #26) » Tue May 01, 2007 3:12 pm

Post by TBuG »

Okay, let's try this:

Unvote; vote: Raffles

As individual players, regardless of the game's flow, Raffles has been exceptionally scummy through this entire game. He brilliantly distracted with the argument abou XReyoX's noobishness on Day 1, which became oh so much longer than it ever needed to be. When the discussion is not going his way, he attempts the change the subject. When things
still
don't go his way, he quotes his post in which he attempts to change the subject several times, bolding and enlarging various parts of it, using sledgehammer and wrecking ball analogies along the way. Then a metagame post, making assumptions about the number of scum, not at all considering the balance of the game in terms of pro-town power roles. He actively lurks when he isn't acting out, his vote on OTU floating along unnoticed without any ascertainable reasoning. Oh so often he appears to post because he
can
. Once he actually posts reasoning, there is the giant hypocrisy of 'I can't really extract any useful contribution to the town from him, despite the number of posts he may have made more than most.' His vote does come off next post, I'll give him that. He gets stuck on ESE for a little while. Then a very long period of no real contribution. He does make the stunning point against MoS that despite the long stall on OTU's wagon, OTu was town. Now some bickering with MoS. His more recent actions have content, but only because he's arguing against a particular player.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #856 (isolation #27) » Tue May 01, 2007 5:13 pm

Post by TBuG »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:Erm, how is that an excellent point, PBug? You're making the same mistake that Raffles made. You're assuming that the result of OTU being town justifies the conclusions he made before knowing OTU's real alignment. He did not KNOW OTU was town, and there was no logical reason for a wagon to stall on a protown player without a counterwagon springing up.
I meant in response to what you said, but then again, I only got the part of your post that Raffles quoted.

Stunning is a bit too.... excellent. I meant good. I was tired and felt like using a bigger word than usual.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #860 (isolation #28) » Wed May 02, 2007 9:41 am

Post by TBuG »

@Raffles: I never said you weren't posting, I meant there wasn't content. And I meant post-wise, about 10 posts of new content.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #873 (isolation #29) » Sat May 05, 2007 10:00 am

Post by TBuG »

~N9V~ wrote:
theopor_COD wrote:Had a re-read of sorts.

N9V any reason why you didn't join the OTU wagon?
~N9V~ wrote:Hmm content. I don't like this bery very slow wagon on you,which seems to have stopped. And i believe that OTU is scum. 'Nuf' said.
You then post after IH hammers that someone had to.
So what is the question here that you want me to answer?
...The one that he asked...
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #927 (isolation #30) » Tue May 08, 2007 9:39 am

Post by TBuG »

I agree with MoS. DGB, you are being completely unhelpful.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #999 (isolation #31) » Wed May 09, 2007 3:06 pm

Post by TBuG »

Raffles wrote:Oh alright then, if you want to know, I have slight suspicion on Pbug.

He has so far accused both OTU and I for same reason. The lurkishness. I've been noticing it's hypocritical nature because when you isolate his posts, his posts really lacks in content. Indeed the only post of anything meaningful he made has been a one against me.
PBug wrote:As individual players, regardless of the game's flow, Raffles has been exceptionally scummy through this entire game. He brilliantly distracted with the argument abou XReyoX's noobishness on Day 1, which became oh so much longer than it ever needed to be.
I don't see any of that, that was merely a random voting stage banter.
When the discussion is not going his way, he attempts the change the subject. When things still don't go his way, he quotes his post in which he attempts to change the subject several times, bolding and enlarging various parts of it, using sledgehammer and wrecking ball analogies along the way.
If you are talking about you guy's loaded questions of "but you are lying aren't you", then yes. I might have got a little irate.
Then a metagame post, making assumptions about the number of scum, not at all considering the balance of the game in terms of pro-town power roles.
What's people's problem with metagaming? I don't see anyone else complaining about me trying to guess what the set up of this game maybe, that was the whole thing with ESE, remember? People speculating if there could be a cult involved? Now how unbalanced is that, 2 scum groups and a cult. I don't see people bitching about that.
He actively lurks when he isn't acting out,
Speak for yourself.
his vote on OTU floating along unnoticed without any ascertainable reasoning.
There was a reasoning, you just refused to take it in.
Oh so often he appears to post because he can.
Yes I post because I can. I also post in vein to try to help the town win. Problems? Maybe you'd prefer me to shut up and lurk so you can lurk with me.
Once he actually posts reasoning, there is the giant hypocrisy of 'I can't really extract any useful contribution to the town from him, despite the number of posts he may have made more than most.'
Well it's true isn't it? At least my posts are somewhat more fruitiful than yours.
His vote does come off next post, I'll give him that. He gets stuck on ESE for a little while. Then a very long period of no real contribution. He does make the stunning point against MoS that despite the long stall on OTU's wagon, OTu was town. Now some bickering with MoS. His more recent actions have content, but only because he's arguing against a particular player.
Long period of no post... oh look maybe you missed this?

As of Apr 8
Okay I'm going to have a restricted access starting immediate until 16th. I may or may not be able to post once a day. I hope you don't find a need to replace me.
If I die, I'll prove to you for second time the stalling votes are some good indication of someone not worth a lynch. And a good chance of being a town at that.
This is Raffles's argument, he basically calls me a hypocrite.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #1034 (isolation #32) » Sat May 12, 2007 11:58 am

Post by TBuG »

I thought we needed a deadline, personally.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #1041 (isolation #33) » Sun May 13, 2007 5:23 am

Post by TBuG »

In other words, Raffles needs to decide what that method is.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #1063 (isolation #34) » Mon May 14, 2007 12:12 pm

Post by TBuG »

There would be if Raffles wasn't around.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #1096 (isolation #35) » Thu May 17, 2007 10:05 am

Post by TBuG »

Unvote, Vote: DGB

I think MoS is town right now, and DGB is attacking him relentlessly.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #1104 (isolation #36) » Fri May 18, 2007 12:18 pm

Post by TBuG »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
PBuG wrote:
Unvote, Vote: DGB

I think MoS is town right now, and DGB is attacking him relentlessly.
You are well aware of my playstyle. No one is safe.
Yes, I am, but this is more extreme than your normal behaviour from what I can see.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #1107 (isolation #37) » Fri May 18, 2007 1:02 pm

Post by TBuG »

Okay, that makes sense. *adds DBG to internal list of people who act very, very scummy regardless of alignment*

I'm going to be upset with myself later for doing this, but
unvote, vote: Flay
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #1150 (isolation #38) » Sun May 20, 2007 9:04 am

Post by TBuG »

If I had three votes, I'd be voting Flay, Raffles, and DGB.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #1152 (isolation #39) » Sun May 20, 2007 9:11 am

Post by TBuG »

In general, Raffles has had scummy play, especially during the XReyoX wagon Day 1. I've stated my case against him in detail previously, I believe.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #1154 (isolation #40) » Sun May 20, 2007 9:26 am

Post by TBuG »

It does to me, but my vote isn't on him anyways.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #1192 (isolation #41) » Thu May 24, 2007 12:58 pm

Post by TBuG »

I'm okay with a lynch on any one of those three, and honestly, I don't see why I'm voting Flay, so
Unvote, Vote: Raffles
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #1228 (isolation #42) » Thu May 31, 2007 11:04 am

Post by TBuG »

I believe N9V's claim, and I want to know what Shanba knows about Akbar. No vote yet.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #1278 (isolation #43) » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:43 pm

Post by TBuG »

I'd like IH to at least
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #1357 (isolation #44) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:23 am

Post by TBuG »

I'm suspicious of N9V, but I think there's still a good chance he's telling the truth.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #1455 (isolation #45) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:29 am

Post by TBuG »

I'm increasingly clueless with what is going on in this game. I agree with The Greg, though.
Vote: Raffles
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #1459 (isolation #46) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:08 am

Post by TBuG »

I have laid out reasoning against you in the past. I felt no need to restate it all over again.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #1469 (isolation #47) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:51 pm

Post by TBuG »

I definitely suspect BM, but I still want to lynch Raffles.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #1485 (isolation #48) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:29 am

Post by TBuG »

This is really sketchy logic that you're using.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #1515 (isolation #49) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:23 pm

Post by TBuG »

Unvote, vote: Battle Mage

I appear to be on my own now with my major suspicion of Raffles. Battle Mage's play is differing from his usual level of productivity to an even lower one, something I thought to be impossible.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #1549 (isolation #50) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:50 pm

Post by TBuG »

Either Fonz or Akbar is scum, I think.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #1551 (isolation #51) » Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:53 am

Post by TBuG »

Akbar wrote:PBuG, your the absolute last person I would expect to make that statement. Did you forget about Night 2/Day 3?
How would that make me not say that?
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #1562 (isolation #52) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:08 am

Post by TBuG »

Oh, thank you, Akbar. Now I get to be nightkilled. I'm pretty much sure giving you that WAS a mistake, seeing as how you weren't even in your home the next night. How do I know, you ask? Well, the other perk of my role is that I can choose to, instead of giving a rune away, I get to fly around and find out who was out of their homes. You were out of your home Night 2.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #1576 (isolation #53) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:35 am

Post by TBuG »

Okay, I'll vouch for the following things:

Akbar IS telling the truth about not being able to do something last night.

MoS made the Werewolves' kill last night.

Shanba made a kill last night.

~N9V~is either the cop or the mafioso who made last night's kill.

One of two people whom
I will not reveal
unless necessary probably made the Mafia kill last night.

I can't find what happened Night 2, so I'll get it from the mod, but I won't reveal anything that has the potential to help the scum significantly.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #1583 (isolation #54) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:40 am

Post by TBuG »

Unvote, Vote: bird1111

Guess why?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”