NY 164: Maniacal Street Mafia (Anticlimatically finished.)

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6175 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:45 am

Post by mastin2 »

One-Hundred-Seventy-First Votecount
:
(Ninth Votecount of Day Seven,
AKA, the "Apologies for the massive delay" votecount.
)

Nachomamma8 - 1 (Bulbazak)

penguin_alien - 1 (Nachomamma8)

Bulbazak - 1 (penguin_alien)

Not Voting - 3 (PeregrineV, ffullisade, MS Marangal)

With
alive, it's
to lynch.

Day Seven's deadline is Monday, September 30th, @ 12:30 PM PST, which is in (expired on 2013-09-30 12:30:00).

Spoiler: Changes from last votecount
Nachomamma8 - 1 (Bulbazak)
penguin_alien - 1 (Nachomamma8)
Bulbazak - 1 (penguin_alien)

Not Voting - 3 (PeregrineV, ffullisade, MS Marangal)
Last votecount was page 247, post 6155.

Spoiler: Player Vote History D7
Nachomamma8: Amethyst Kitty->penguin_alien
PeregrineV:
Bulbazak: Nachomamma8
penguin_alien: Bulbazak
MS Marangal: Nachomamma8->Unvote
ffullisade: Amethyst Kitty->Unvote->Amethyst Kitty->Unvote->Nachomamma8->Unvote

Spoiler: Vote History D7
On Mon, Sep 9/09/13 @ 10:43p,
ffullisade
Votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5996.
On Wed, Sep 9/11/13 @ 00:24a,
ffullisade
Unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 6005.
On Wed, Sep 9/11/13 @ 03:27p,
Nachomamma8
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 6025.
On Mon, Sep 9/16/13 @ 02:24p,
ffullisade
Votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 6042.
On Tue, Sep 9/17/13 @ 00:18a,
ffullisade
unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 6068.
On Wed, Sep 9/18/13 @ 02:22a,
Nachomamma8
votes
penguin_alien
in post 6091.
On Wed, Sep 9/18/13 @ 10:11a,
ffullisade
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 6093.
On Wed, Sep 9/18/13 @ 05:41p,
ffullisade
unvotes
Nachomamma8
in post 6105.
On Wed, Sep 9/18/13 @ 08:06p,
MS Marangal
Votes
Nachomamma8
in post 6120.
On Wed, Sep 9/18/13 @ 08:10p,
Bulbazak
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 6122.
On Wed, Sep 9/18/13 @ 08:17p,
penguin_alien
Votes
Bulbazak
in post 6123.
On Thu, Sep 9/19/13 @ 11:37p,
MS Marangal
Unvotes
Nachomamma8
in post 6153.
Last edited by mastin2 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6176 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:09 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 6156, Ms Marangal wrote:
In post 6137, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 6134, Ms Marangal wrote:we never unvoted?

and I think Nacho is red scum with bulb, or did

I think he's bussing Nacho, explains why he's voting him over me when he apparently has a stronger read on me
What do you think of the uneven scumteams theory?
Plausible I guess, but Paranoia say it you using this theory to hide the fact that you "scum-slipped" earlier when you speculated scum-teams numbers though...
Quote please, because I don't remember this.
In post 6156, Ms Marangal wrote: Bulb, if you don't care who gets lynched then why won't you attack me? our slot has been far more easier to push a wagon on, there is alot less resistance on the push for our wagon compared to Nacho wagon, and overall the performance of our slot, and my own personal performance hasn't been the best. There are alot of things that are easier to push us on compared to nacho
I think both you and Nacho are red scum, which means I don't care which of you 2 are lynched today, as long as one of you are. When I was finishing my reads, I noticed that you had placed a vote on Nacho, so I voted there as well. Otherwise, I would have been conferring with Ffullisade and PV, my 2 townreads, on which of you 2 we should be voting. Since then, though, Nacho has tipped his hand quite a bit, so I'd really like for him to eat rope.

Also, what's with this "our slot has been easier to lynch" crap? This is not the first time you've said something like that to me. It's like you're trying to paint my suspicion of your slot as opportunism.
In post 6156, Ms Marangal wrote: furthermore on your little paragraph about me, alot of those posts are still not my actions, but the Mala's (except maybe for the replace out I guess?) and I don't think that my level of AtE wasn't that high, or out of bounds this game, but even if it was it isn't scummy, and even if I was spewing AtE like there was no tomorrow, why are you using it as a means to scum-read me? You've seen me get overly emotional as town, You've seen me get accused of AtE as town, hell you've seen me give up because my reads weren't as good as I had wanted them to be even though we were ahead. You've seen how irrational I get emotion wise so why are you even trying to push that angle?
Again, I don't really care which of you said what in the long run, as it's still the same slot. I've played with you once before, and to be honest, your play that game really didn't stand out. If you did any sort of AtE, it wasn't memorable, whereas here, you've been AtEing all over the place, and I really don't think it's the town kind either.
In post 6156, Ms Marangal wrote: as for the buddying, You've also seen me hard defend people I have as town regardless of how much backing I have to those reads. You've seen me hard defend my town reads, that is what I have been doing this game
I don't recall you saying "I don't like any of the lynches today, not even the one on that person I've stated is scum throughout the game.".
In post 6156, Ms Marangal wrote: Sweetie, Have you seen how I have treated my partners as scum? yes, I have buddied my partners as scum before, I have hard-core defended them, but it hasn't happened often and if I am going to decide to even do that, I will have them move to a town-read before hand. There is a reason to why my scum-buddies aren't found via association to me, but rather associations of my other partners should there ever be other flips. It's because I do extremely well at masking associative, as well as making fake ones that it's hard to even use that angle against me. If I was going to hard defend seanald, I wouldn't have soft-bussed him before that
Yeah, this is crap. You made a boo boo and got caught. Deal with it.
In post 6157, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 6154, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 6150, Nachomamma8 wrote:are mutually exclusive, bulbazak
That's not what you said, and it DEFINITELY was not what you were implying.
Really?
Yes, really.
In post 6095, ffullisade wrote:One of PA/Bulba is blue. And Peregine is town.
In post 6096, Nachomamma8 wrote:I don't think Peregrine is town.
In post 6097, Nachomamma8 wrote:Or I think there's uneven scumteams.
In post 6098, Nachomamma8 wrote:in fact i really think there are uneven scumteams.
Peregrine is scum, or there are uneven scumteams. I REALLY think there are uneven scumteams.
"Also, look at how indecisive I'm being. It's like I'm making things up spur of the moment, even though I've stated I've had time to think about this. I mean surely I would have brought this up the first time and not tried to keep the PV option open and then suddenly changed my mind."
In post 6101, Nachomamma8 wrote:Peregrine would be not-town if there aren't uneven scumteams simply because Mara's became strong town for the last bit and mollie has been consistently town the entire game.
If there are uneven scumteams (two scum left), Peregrine is town. If there aren't uneven scumteams (three scum left), Peregrine is scum.
I'm sorry. It's just that the double negative confused me and made me think you were keeping PV-scum open as a possibility. I mean, it's not like there was a simpler way of saying it, instead of delving into double talk.

You see, I don't think you made a mistake. I don't think "not mutually exclusive" was a simple typo. I think it was just another form of double talk, like the double negatives, whose only purpose was to keep the possibility of PV-scum open in the town unconscious. I mean, you could have said "If even scumteams, PV is scum. If uneven scumteams, PV is town." to Ffullisade's question, and it would have answered their question and have been straightforward, and no one would have been able to doubt your meaning. Instead, you say "Peregrine would be not-town if there aren't uneven scumteams". Sure, that means "PV is scum if even scumteams.", but you have to read really hard to get that. Instead, what you unconsciously get is "PV is scum.". It leaves that opportunity open, while you can later say "I did not say that!".

And here's another thing, even then, this whole "PV scum if..." theory does not work. There's no way PV would be scum with even scumteams BECAUSE that would be saying that the scumteams, although even, ARE NOT symmetrical, which is the entire concept that allowed us to catch CTD in the first place. In fact, the only way PV COULD be scum was IF the scumteams were NOT even, but even then you run into problems, as you then have to explain why giving blue an extra neighborhood and a vig with their ninja balances out a team full of PRs. Regardless, I think it's pretty clear that PV is NOT scum, and I find the very process of trying to keep him open as a suspect very scummy.
In post 6171, PeregrineV wrote:Looking over VCs, Nacho has to be frustrated Red scum. And right now thinking rolecop, since his CTD read went from town to "stale" to surprise massive scum-case.
There is no way there are 2 copies of any PR in this game. Again, symmetry and balance.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #6177 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:44 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 6176, Bulbazak wrote:You see, I don't think you made a mistake. I don't think "not mutually exclusive" was a simple typo.
despite the fact that everything i've been saying in thread says different.
interesting.
In post 6176, Bulbazak wrote:I think it was just another form of double talk, like the double negatives, whose only purpose was to keep the possibility of PV-scum open in the town unconscious.
so you think i used "not-town" instead of "scum" in order to keep the possibility of PV-scum open in the town conscious?
what the fuck does this even mean?
In post 6176, Bulbazak wrote:ARE NOT symmetrical, which is the entire concept that allowed us to catch CTD in the first place.
We also could have gotten completely lucky, believe it or not.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #6178 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:45 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

ffull, please comment on my argument with bulbazak please and thank you.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6179 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:05 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6178, Nachomamma8 wrote:ffull, please comment on my argument with bulbazak please and thank you.
bulba is scum. He has to push this kind of thing. He may even believe it because he's not in that much better a position to find other-scum if he's on his own.

I'd rather talk about your two posts that he's making all the noise about.

Putting AK in my town pile forced me to remove someone else, and my inviolate town read is pere because of the neighborhood symmetry argument. I was reluctant about it, but if there are two red scum and AK isn't one of them then you have to be.

If there are two red scum.

What if there aren't? What if it's 4-3?

For whatever reason, you started with a different inviolate town read - me. And you went through the same process: That means pere has to be the 2nd red scum given your inviolate read.

If there are two red scum.

I saw it. I saw you go through the same goddamn thought process

Spoiler: stop reading my mind
In post 6095, ffullisade wrote:It's painfully embarrassing to have been wrong for so much of the game, but it is what it is.

My understanding of the game state was irreparably broken last night, but I came away with 2 things I still feel sure of. One of PA/Bulba is blue. And Peregine is town.

So, instead of trying to figure out which of PA/bulba/you are red, I'm left with you and AK. And if that was scum-mara that raged back at Mollie to the point where she didn't even realize she was attributing a post that was obviously mine to Mollie, I'm never going to be able to read her and I should just give up and policy-vote her from now on because what else can you do with someone that unreadable?
In post 6096, Nachomamma8 wrote:I don't think Peregrine is town.
In post 6097, Nachomamma8 wrote:Or I think there's uneven scumteams.
In post 6098, Nachomamma8 wrote:in fact i really think there are uneven scumteams.
In post 6099, ffullisade wrote:
Stop it.

Stop reading my mind. :(

You basically caught CTD and convinced me you were right with a symmetry argument.

Why do you think Peregrine is not town? And why do you think I am town?

If the red/blue balance is not in numbers, what does make it balanced and where is the evidence for that?

I will fear your scum game forever if you divined a thought process which I didn't telegraph, and echoed it back to me like that.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #6180 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:31 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 6176, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 6156, Ms Marangal wrote: Bulb, if you don't care who gets lynched then why won't you attack me? our slot has been far more easier to push a wagon on, there is alot less resistance on the push for our wagon compared to Nacho wagon, and overall the performance of our slot, and my own personal performance hasn't been the best. There are alot of things that are easier to push us on compared to nacho
I think both you and Nacho are red scum, which means I don't care which of you 2 are lynched today, as long as one of you are. When I was finishing my reads, I noticed that you had placed a vote on Nacho, so I voted there as well. Otherwise, I would have been conferring with Ffullisade and PV, my 2 townreads, on which of you 2 we should be voting. Since then, though, Nacho has tipped his hand quite a bit, so I'd really like for him to eat rope.

Also, what's with this "our slot has been easier to lynch" crap? This is not the first time you've said something like that to me. It's like you're trying to paint my suspicion of your slot as opportunism.
In post 6156, Ms Marangal wrote: furthermore on your little paragraph about me, alot of those posts are still not my actions, but the Mala's (except maybe for the replace out I guess?) and I don't think that my level of AtE wasn't that high, or out of bounds this game, but even if it was it isn't scummy, and even if I was spewing AtE like there was no tomorrow, why are you using it as a means to scum-read me? You've seen me get overly emotional as town, You've seen me get accused of AtE as town, hell you've seen me give up because my reads weren't as good as I had wanted them to be even though we were ahead. You've seen how irrational I get emotion wise so why are you even trying to push that angle?
Again, I don't really care which of you said what in the long run, as it's still the same slot. I've played with you once before, and to be honest, your play that game really didn't stand out. If you did any sort of AtE, it wasn't memorable, whereas here, you've been AtEing all over the place, and I really don't think it's the town kind either.
In post 6156, Ms Marangal wrote: as for the buddying, You've also seen me hard defend people I have as town regardless of how much backing I have to those reads. You've seen me hard defend my town reads, that is what I have been doing this game
I don't recall you saying "I don't like any of the lynches today, not even the one on that person I've stated is scum throughout the game.".
In post 6156, Ms Marangal wrote: Sweetie, Have you seen how I have treated my partners as scum? yes, I have buddied my partners as scum before, I have hard-core defended them, but it hasn't happened often and if I am going to decide to even do that, I will have them move to a town-read before hand. There is a reason to why my scum-buddies aren't found via association to me, but rather associations of my other partners should there ever be other flips. It's because I do extremely well at masking associative, as well as making fake ones that it's hard to even use that angle against me. If I was going to hard defend seanald, I wouldn't have soft-bussed him before that
Yeah, this is crap. You made a boo boo and got caught. Deal with it.
No, I was challenging you to vote me. Nacho had accumulated one vote, I accumulated two at the point you decided to vote Nacho. My wagon was far more likely to go through in comparison's to Nacho yet you vote me over Nacho

how am I painting your suspicions on me as opportunism when I am challenging you to wagon me, and when I am "scum". It's only opportunistic if I am town so, in your mind, that thought shouldn't even be a thing

and yes, it does matter. If you are going to call me, the person, out for AtE you better back that up with actual post that were made by me. we are one slot, but you continue to say I am doing actions I didn't do.

and I didn't say "I don't like any of the lynches today" today, but that isn't what that post is saying. What it is saying I have defended people hardcore through the game, not just this day phase, this game

and for the last part, it isn't. You're calling me out as scum mostly for associatives, and quite frankly shitty ones at that. I'm pretty offended by the fact that any one could think that I could be so easily caught by something like that Especially with the thing I am most proud of doing as scum is being able to make false-associatives as scum, and making non-associatives with my buddies.
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #6181 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:33 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 6180, Ms Marangal wrote:My wagon was far more likely to go through in comparison's to Nacho yet you vote me over Nacho
Nacho over me
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #6182 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:56 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 5579, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 5523, penguin_alien wrote:Which of these reads takes priority for you, Nacho? Or are they not mutually exclusive?
ThAd read takes priority; doesn't make sense for redscum to have two killstoppers or for bluescum to have two roleblockers, so if we kill bluescum and there's no roleblockers, then ThAd dies instantly. The reads aren't necessarily mutually exclusive: if PV flips redscum, I'll be extremely suspicious of ThAd. If PV flips bluescum then I'd rather sort out the other blue before sorting Thad, if that makes sense.
this was stated when there were two blue flips
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #6183 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:59 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

VOTE: Bulb

I think I'm ready for this
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #6184 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:01 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 6179, ffullisade wrote:bulba is scum. He has to push this kind of thing. He may even believe it because he's not in that much better a position to find other-scum if he's on his own.
I don't think he believes it.
In post 6179, ffullisade wrote:I will fear your scum game forever if you divined a thought process which I didn't telegraph, and echoed it back to me like that.
I dream of one day having a scumgame that good.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #6185 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:01 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Where did penguin go?

penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6186 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:23 am

Post by penguin_alien »

In post 6185, Nachomamma8 wrote:Where did penguin go?
IRL responsibilities + no inclination to change my vote = lack of time to delve into anything in this game over the weekend
In post 6171, PeregrineV wrote:Looking over VCs, Nacho has to be frustrated Red scum. And right now thinking rolecop, since his CTD read went from town to "stale" to surprise massive scum-case.

Anyone want to tackle an evolving Nacho-CTD tow-to-scumread?
In post 6172, PeregrineV wrote:And Mastin has way too much VC info for it not to be used. Looking at some of the early wagons and voting should bring up more info.
Any follow-up on this?
In post 6174, ffullisade wrote:
In post 6173, penguin_alien wrote:And in response to someone who said I was roleblocker-fishing, ffullisade I think, um, duh? Rena and ThAd reports indicate there's a scum roleblocker. If we know who it is, we know a scum. I was kind of hoping that all the stuff I was spewing about it early in the day might net something. I don't think it did.
Who do you have as town? Who do you have as blue?
You're town. If it's not a four-man red scum team with three PRs (namely with a roleblocker plus flipped PRs) then PV's clear. I'm a bit thrown by the lack of engagement from AK when it was a hydra on the topic of the NK's allegedly framing them, and I think AK-Ms Marangal's my first choice for blue scum, followed by Nacho. Nacho could be red scum, but I'm not seeing how the speculation on red scum team composition benefits him much.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #6187 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:06 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

I won't be around for two days, don't poke me!

<<< Got it. >>>
Last edited by mastin2 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6188 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:18 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6186, penguin_alien wrote:You're town. If it's not a four-man red scum team with three PRs (namely with a roleblocker plus flipped PRs) then PV's clear. I'm a bit thrown by the lack of engagement from AK when it was a hydra on the topic of the NK's allegedly framing them, and I think AK-Ms Marangal's my first choice for blue scum, followed by Nacho. Nacho could be red scum, but I'm not seeing how the speculation on red scum team composition benefits him much.
This is surprisingly noncommital
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6189 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:02 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 6177, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 6176, Bulbazak wrote:I think it was just another form of double talk, like the double negatives, whose only purpose was to keep the possibility of PV-scum open in the town unconscious.
so you think i used "not-town" instead of "scum" in order to keep the possibility of PV-scum open in the town conscious?
what the fuck does this even mean?
You created a sentence that relied on double negatives. You purposely obfuscated what you said so that the literal meaning was one thing, while the subliminal meaning, the one that the brain got when not reading closely, was another. If someone, like myself, said that you were keeping your options open, you could point at the sentence and say, "No, I'm not. Read closely.", after which, it would take several minutes of close reading for their brain to make sense of that sentence. If you meant to say that PV was scum only in the event of even scumteams, you could have said that directly, but you chose not to, choosing instead to say it in a way that obscured your actual meaning. Town has no need of that sort of double talk. Scum do.
In post 6177, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 6176, Bulbazak wrote:ARE NOT symmetrical, which is the entire concept that allowed us to catch CTD in the first place.
We also could have gotten completely lucky, believe it or not.
:neutral: Yeah, you're definitely scum. There's no way you're that stupid.

Ffery, Nacho has essentially claimed scum, and you're ignoring it! You say that you think he's probably scum, but I'm not seeing that reflected in anything you do. You're just giving lip service to it, while trying to figure out how to not vote him and call him town. Where's that paranoia that you like to talk about? Your subtext hints that you're nervous about PV, who is conf. town, but yet you are also subtly moving Nacho into the town pile for no reason at all (Because he read your mind and it might be uneven scumteams? Seriously?! I could have come up with that as scum.). What gives?
In post 6180, Ms Marangal wrote: No, I was challenging you to vote me. Nacho had accumulated one vote, I accumulated two at the point you decided to vote Nacho. My wagon was far more likely to go through in comparison's to Nacho yet you vote me over Nacho
At the time I voted for Nacho, there were no votes on you. Everybody that had been on your wagon unvoted. Trust me, if your wagon would have had more momentum at the time, I would have voted you.
In post 6180, Ms Marangal wrote: how am I painting your suspicions on me as opportunism when I am challenging you to wagon me, and when I am "scum". It's only opportunistic if I am town so, in your mind, that thought shouldn't even be a thing
No, scum can claim that a vote is opportunistic as well. In fact, it's a good way to push a mislynch. My problem with your posts are that they are a form of entrapment. You keep saying, "Oh, I'm so scummy. I'm a better lynch. Why aren't you voting me.", waiting for me to take advantage of your baiting. If I don't, then you call me scum for some bull crap reasoning that doesn't make sense, and if I do, then you call me scum for being opportunistic. It's a loaded question/situation. And after I call you out on it, what do you do? Oh, that's right, you call me scum, try to push my lynch on bull crap reasoning, and vote me. Right on schedule.
In post 6180, Ms Marangal wrote: and yes, it does matter. If you are going to call me, the person, out for AtE you better back that up with actual post that were made by me. we are one slot, but you continue to say I am doing actions I didn't do.
Yeah, this attack is idiotic as well, and it ties back into the previous point. In the end, I don't care which head of the hydra said what. You are the same slot, and your actions as a whole have led to my scumread on you. Neither you or Mala were people that I could expertly read enough to tell you apart, so in the end, I just didn't care. And as for AtE, you're doing it right now.
In post 6180, Ms Marangal wrote: and I didn't say "I don't like any of the lynches today" today, but that isn't what that post is saying. What it is saying I have defended people hardcore through the game, not just this day phase, this game
You started being noncommital on lynches d3 (including the lynch on one of your own "scumreads"), and you stayed that way until yesterday. The whole attack on using the word "today" in such a sense is beyond bad.
In post 6180, Ms Marangal wrote: and for the last part, it isn't. You're calling me out as scum mostly for associatives, and quite frankly shitty ones at that. I'm pretty offended by the fact that any one could think that I could be so easily caught by something like that Especially with the thing I am most proud of doing as scum is being able to make false-associatives as scum, and making non-associatives with my buddies.
Hey, we all have bad games. The only reason we caught CTD was because of game spec
that he suggested
. I think you made some boo boos and got caught. You saying otherwise is WIFOM.
In post 6186, penguin_alien wrote:If it's not a four-man red scum team with three PRs (namely with a roleblocker plus flipped PRs) then PV's clear.
How did you get a 4 man red team with 3 PRs? Heck, how did you get red having a roleblocker in an even scumteam situation?

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6190 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:48 am

Post by Bulbazak »

Request prod of PeregrineV.

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6191 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:33 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 6190, Bulbazak wrote:
Request prod of PeregrineV.
Hmm, my mistake, I forgot to remind him to post after his V/LA ended. He IS coming off of V/LA, so poke (not prod) sent.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6192 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:25 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Poke received. I'll read up on everything today.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #6193 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:07 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 6189, Bulbazak wrote:And as for AtE, you're doing it right now.
ok, how?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #6194 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:08 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

what emotion am I appealing to?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #6195 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:09 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 6189, Bulbazak wrote:You saying otherwise is WIFOM.
Jiffy said the exact same thing to Tammy in the game that just ended!
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6196 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:11 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 6193, Ms Marangal wrote:
In post 6189, Bulbazak wrote:And as for AtE, you're doing it right now.
ok, how?
The whole attack about me not being able to tell you apart is along the same lines as you shouting "I'm being framed!". The argument relies less on actual content and more on emotion, in this case, frustration.

penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6197 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:38 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

In post 6189, Bulbazak wrote:How did you get a 4 man red team with 3 PRs? Heck, how did you get red having a roleblocker in an even scumteam situation?
The claimed events from ThAd and Rena indicate to me that there is a scum roleblocker who cannot be blue, so he must be red. The chain of logic starts from figuring that the roleblocker has to be red, then considering team composition rather than considering team composition and then trying to place the roleblocker, if I'm explaining that coherently.

I'm leaning toward uneven in number teams, but if there are four red scum to match the likely four blue scum, the only way I see to weaken that would be to put another red scum in a neighborhood where he's vulnerable to lynching/being caught out by his neighbor. Unless the last blue scum has a completely kick-ass PR, then there could be four red scum with only Seanald in the neighborhood. But I can't think of a PR that's good enough to join with Ninja to complement Doctor-Tracker-Roleblocker.

So my theories from likeliest to least are three red scum--all PRs--one neighbor, four red scum--three PRs--two neighbors, four red scum--three PRs--one neighbor--blue scum has Ninja + kickass PR.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6198 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:37 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6197, penguin_alien wrote:I'm leaning toward uneven in number teams, but if there are four red scum to match the likely four blue scum, the only way I see to weaken that would be to put another red scum in a neighborhood where he's vulnerable to lynching/being caught out by his neighbor. Unless the last blue scum has a completely kick-ass PR, then there could be four red scum with only Seanald in the neighborhood. But I can't think of a PR that's good enough to join with Ninja to complement Doctor-Tracker-Roleblocker.
The balance problem this introduces is huge. A scum player in a neighborhood with the vig is way overpowered compared to the other neighborhoods. The scum player can learn what the vig plans and use that to counter or let them go through depending on target. AND the scum player can potentially influence the vig's targets. When that works, it basically gives the scum team a second factional kill. How well such a setup would be used by scum is dependent on the skill of that player, and could be hugely swingy from a design standpoint.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6199 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:38 am

Post by ffullisade »

I think I want to lynch bulba today.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”