NY 164: Maniacal Street Mafia (Anticlimatically finished.)

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #6150 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

are mutually exclusive, bulbazak
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #6151 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

do you want chocolate or vanilla?
strawberry or pistachio?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #6152 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:52 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

As in are you really, really, REALLY that bad at reading?

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #6153 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:37 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

UNVOTE:
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6154 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:52 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 6150, Nachomamma8 wrote:are mutually exclusive, bulbazak
That's not what you said, and it DEFINITELY was not what you were implying.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #6155 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:52 pm

Post by mastin2 »

One-Hundred-Seventieth Votecount
:
(Eighth Votecount of Day Seven,
AKA, the "Dammit, now I've got another page to deal with." votecount.
)

Nachomamma8 - 1 (Bulbazak)

penguin_alien - 1 (Nachomamma8)

Bulbazak - 1 (penguin_alien)

Not Voting - 3 (PeregrineV, ffullisade, MS Marangal)

With
alive, it's
to lynch.

Day Seven's deadline is Monday, September 30th, @ 12:30 PM PST, which is in (expired on 2013-09-30 12:30:00).

Spoiler: Changes from last votecount
Nachomamma8 - 1 (
MS Marangal
, Bulbazak)
penguin_alien - 1 (Nachomamma8)
Bulbazak - 1 (penguin_alien)

Not Voting - 2 (PeregrineV, ffullisade,
MS Marangal
)
Last votecount was page 246, post 6141.

Spoiler: Player Vote History D7
Nachomamma8: Amethyst Kitty->penguin_alien
PeregrineV:
Bulbazak: Nachomamma8
penguin_alien: Bulbazak
MS Marangal: Nachomamma8->Unvote
ffullisade: Amethyst Kitty->Unvote->Amethyst Kitty->Unvote->Nachomamma8->Unvote

Spoiler: Vote History D7
On Mon, Sep 9/09/13 @ 10:43p,
ffullisade
Votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 5996.
On Wed, Sep 9/11/13 @ 00:24a,
ffullisade
Unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 6005.
On Wed, Sep 9/11/13 @ 03:27p,
Nachomamma8
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 6025.
On Mon, Sep 9/16/13 @ 02:24p,
ffullisade
Votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 6042.
On Tue, Sep 9/17/13 @ 00:18a,
ffullisade
unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 6068.
On Wed, Sep 9/18/13 @ 02:22a,
Nachomamma8
votes
penguin_alien
in post 6091.
On Wed, Sep 9/18/13 @ 10:11a,
ffullisade
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 6093.
On Wed, Sep 9/18/13 @ 05:41p,
ffullisade
unvotes
Nachomamma8
in post 6105.
On Wed, Sep 9/18/13 @ 08:06p,
MS Marangal
Votes
Nachomamma8
in post 6120.
On Wed, Sep 9/18/13 @ 08:10p,
Bulbazak
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 6122.
On Wed, Sep 9/18/13 @ 08:17p,
penguin_alien
Votes
Bulbazak
in post 6123.
On Thu, Sep 9/19/13 @ 11:37p,
MS Marangal
Unvotes
Nachomamma8
in post 6153.
Last edited by mastin2 on Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #6156 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:55 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 6137, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 6134, Ms Marangal wrote:we never unvoted?

and I think Nacho is red scum with bulb, or did

I think he's bussing Nacho, explains why he's voting him over me when he apparently has a stronger read on me
What do you think of the uneven scumteams theory?
Plausible I guess, but Paranoia say it you using this theory to hide the fact that you "scum-slipped" earlier when you speculated scum-teams numbers though...

FFery/mollie, why havn't I got the answer to who the people that are in that /ohmaigodkillmenow group when I asked for it days ago? Mollie said that she thinks that there is town there, but she it doesn't look like she has reconsidered who is exactly in that group.

You guys keep saying that you guys are re-evaluating your town reads, but there hasn't been any sign of that in thread until recently when I stated that we are both replacing out (which really shouldn't mean that I am town anyway)

Why is it that, I don't really see any kind of revamping reads from your slot?

thanks for the clarification on 6105, I had thought you were saying there was one or two scum on our wagon

Bulb, if you don't care who gets lynched then why won't you attack me? our slot has been far more easier to push a wagon on, there is alot less resistance on the push for our wagon compared to Nacho wagon, and overall the performance of our slot, and my own personal performance hasn't been the best. There are alot of things that are easier to push us on compared to nacho

furthermore on your little paragraph about me, alot of those posts are still not my actions, but the Mala's (except maybe for the replace out I guess?) and I don't think that my level of AtE wasn't that high, or out of bounds this game, but even if it was it isn't scummy, and even if I was spewing AtE like there was no tomorrow, why are you using it as a means to scum-read me? You've seen me get overly emotional as town, You've seen me get accused of AtE as town, hell you've seen me give up because my reads weren't as good as I had wanted them to be even though we were ahead. You've seen how irrational I get emotion wise so why are you even trying to push that angle?

as for the buddying, You've also seen me hard defend people I have as town regardless of how much backing I have to those reads. You've seen me hard defend my town reads, that is what I have been doing this game

as for not wanting to bus my partner, yeah no. Ceph was, and has been one of my top scum-reads that I have tried to push and, if I had him as a scum read for the sole reason that Jiffy had one, one would think that I would move on from that read but I didn't. I added to my list of people to attack, sure (Thor, Thadand Khan) and I was wrong, as all fuck, but I never let go of that scum-read I had on Ceph. as for not wanting to lynch seanald even when I had him as a scum-read?

Sweetie, Have you seen how I have treated my partners as scum? yes, I have buddied my partners as scum before, I have hard-core defended them, but it hasn't happened often and if I am going to decide to even do that, I will have them move to a town-read before hand. There is a reason to why my scum-buddies aren't found via association to me, but rather associations of my other partners should there ever be other flips. It's because I do extremely well at masking associative, as well as making fake ones that it's hard to even use that angle against me. If I was going to hard defend seanald, I wouldn't have soft-bussed him before that
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #6157 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:05 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 6154, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 6150, Nachomamma8 wrote:are mutually exclusive, bulbazak
That's not what you said, and it DEFINITELY was not what you were implying.
Really?
In post 6095, ffullisade wrote:One of PA/Bulba is blue. And Peregine is town.
In post 6096, Nachomamma8 wrote:I don't think Peregrine is town.
In post 6097, Nachomamma8 wrote:Or I think there's uneven scumteams.
In post 6098, Nachomamma8 wrote:in fact i really think there are uneven scumteams.
Peregrine is scum, or there are uneven scumteams. I REALLY think there are uneven scumteams.
In post 6101, Nachomamma8 wrote:Peregrine would be not-town if there aren't uneven scumteams simply because Mara's became strong town for the last bit and mollie has been consistently town the entire game.
If there are uneven scumteams (two scum left), Peregrine is town. If there aren't uneven scumteams (three scum left), Peregrine is scum.
In post 6125, Nachomamma8 wrote:Uneven scumteams, Peregrine is town.
If uneven scumteams, peregrine is town.
In post 6139, Nachomamma8 wrote:If there are three scum, Peregrine is scum. If there are two scum, Peregrine is town.
IF THERE ARE UNEVEN SCUMTEAMS, PEREGRINE IS TOWN.

Hell, I even implied a possible Peregrine town when PA and you were the people I had the possibilities of voting AND PEREGRINE WAS NOT.
So please, please, please, please tell me where I was not implying two mutually exclusive occurrences this entire day. Because I count not one, not two, not three, and not four instances, but five where I imply or outright state that very thing. Then, if you'd like to concede this point, we can move on to the next one.

ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6158 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:49 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6156, Ms Marangal wrote:FFery/mollie, why havn't I got the answer to who the people that are in that /ohmaigodkillmenow group when I asked for it days ago?
When I made that post, the players in that group were Pere and Nacho.

[quote[Mollie said that she thinks that there is town there, but she it doesn't look like she has reconsidered who is exactly in that group.You guys keep saying that you guys are re-evaluating your town reads, but there hasn't been any sign of that in thread until recently when I stated that we are both replacing out (which really shouldn't mean that I am town anyway)Why is it that, I don't really see any kind of revamping reads from your slot?
This game day has been nothing but revamping town reads. We've had bulba as solid town since the day Slandaar was lynched. We've had Nacho as town since before bacde was replaced. The one player that I was sure was scum in 3 scum scenario today was you. Flipping that read forced a reevaluation of Nacho.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6159 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:51 pm

Post by ffullisade »

screwed up the quote tags
In post 6156, Ms Marangal wrote:FFery/mollie, why havn't I got the answer to who the people that are in that /ohmaigodkillmenow group when I asked for it days ago?
When I made that post, the players in that group were Pere and Nacho.
Mollie said that she thinks that there is town there, but she it doesn't look like she has reconsidered who is exactly in that group.You guys keep saying that you guys are re-evaluating your town reads, but there hasn't been any sign of that in thread until recently when I stated that we are both replacing out (which really shouldn't mean that I am town anyway)Why is it that, I don't really see any kind of revamping reads from your slot?
This game day has been nothing but revamping town reads. We've had bulba as solid town since the day Slandaar was lynched. We've had Nacho as town since before bacde was replaced. The one player that I was sure was scum in 3 scum scenario today was you. Flipping that read forced a reevaluation of Nacho.

<<< There was still a minor glitch, but I think I fixed it. >>>
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #6160 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:08 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I could understand Nacho maybe, but Pere?

I don't see how, given he has been considered essentially cleared by the majority, and most people aren't even thinking of attacking him. the only ones I can think of, is us and maybe Nacho, but even then he's hardly getting attention from anyone

I don't recall you ever flipping your read on us, you've been calling us solid scum all day except for the most recent pages where I had replaced.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6161 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:24 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6160, Ms Marangal wrote:I could understand Nacho maybe, but Pere?

I don't see how, given he has been considered essentially cleared by the majority, and most people aren't even thinking of attacking him. the only ones I can think of, is us and maybe Nacho, but even then he's hardly getting attention from anyone

I don't recall you ever flipping your read on us, you've been calling us solid scum all day except for the most recent pages where I had replaced.
I flipped my read on you when you replaced out. I stopped posting overnight to let that sink in. In post 6087 I said I'd post what we were thinking the next day. That was because I needed time to process what the read flip means in terms of other players.

6092 is where I posted the results, and in 6093 I voted Nacho.

It didn't feel right but in a 2 red 1 blue scenario that's what it has to be. I was already thinking about asymmetric scum teams, but wasn't convinced it makes sense.

Nacho came to the same conclusion about you, but his final unshakeable town read was us and not pere.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #6162 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:45 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

So, your /ohmaigodkillmenow Group was Pere because

a few people were suspecting him regardless of his claim, even though one of them was a major scum-read? also, because Nacho has a stronger town-read on you compared to Pere?

and Nacho, for some pretty obvious reasons I think, Given he has been a top suspect all game for alot of people, myself included and has been pushed by multiple different people, and could be a decently easy mislynch if he is town
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #6163 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:48 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

also, why did it take the replacing out (which is null) for you to flip your read on us when (I think) there were other, more reliable things to draw upon for a possible town-read on this slot?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6164 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:58 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6162, Ms Marangal wrote:So, your /ohmaigodkillmenow
why are you even making this a thing

the only motivation that I can come up with is that you don't want us to find town
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #6165 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:06 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

I'm trying to figure out how you guys are sorting out who is and isn't town, because I think you guys are being selective in that process and I think that, there is a little disconnect with what you guys have stated today, with the kinds of actions you guys are exhibiting. I'm trying to figure if it's a misunderstanding between ideals

why are you being defensive mollie?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6166 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:23 am

Post by ffullisade »

lol, that isn't defensive and you know it :P

why are you worried about how we are sorting things out

shouldn't you be okay with sorting things out and then working with us if you have a town read?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #6167 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:49 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

well, sure. assuming I have a town-read on you guys
In post 6011, Amethyst Kitty wrote:I personally think that scum is within the GOD TOWN group

FOS: Ffulisades
In post 6084, Amethyst Kitty wrote:
In post 6082, HoneyBear wrote:
In post 6074, ffullisade wrote:I don't work with people I think are scum. Sometimes, I suspend disbelief and talk to someone as though I can see they are town, and I see what sort of echoes I get back. I've done that a few times in this game, and have never really gotten back a "lets get this shit sorted out" feel back. When I or Mollie back off, then you seem happy with that and move on.
Really?

this coming from the person who followed Nacho's every vote and every word, and every little thing he did as if it was the bible when you believed him to be scum in a Micro?

Second, That is out of line even if you are scum. Mala has been trying to reach out to you, even when her hydra partner no longer had a town-read on you, even when her partner Doesn't want to work with you. What your doing is absolute shit, and you need to stop.
and, if you just so happen to be town you cant even make a read outside of personal shit and Mala shouldn't have to deal with this

I've personally don't want to deal with this anymore

Mod: this entire slot is outing.

Tracey's Micro
In post 6058, Amethyst Kitty wrote:
In post 6040, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 6038, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Has anyone seen Peregrine?
Semi-back today.

Who is the blue scum?

Who is the red scum?
Bulb and nacho are red

Mollie/ffer is blue

Revelations came today but isn't enough to get town out of this hole

Its pretty obvious that we don't stand a chance against scum

And its kinda cruel for them to give us a slimmer of false hope
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6168 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:48 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6162, Ms Marangal wrote:So, your /ohmaigodkillmenow Group was Pere because

a few people were suspecting him regardless of his claim, even though one of them was a major scum-read? also, because Nacho has a stronger town-read on you compared to Pere?
No. Mostly because of neighborhood symmetry - the same reason why even though I was town-reading CTD based on his posts, I voted him based on neighborhood symmetry.

and Nacho, for some pretty obvious reasons I think, Given he has been a top suspect all game for alot of people, myself included and has been pushed by multiple different people, and could be a decently easy mislynch if he is town
That's part of it.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6169 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:56 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6163, Ms Marangal wrote:also, why did it take the replacing out (which is null) for you to flip your read on us when (I think) there were other, more reliable things to draw upon for a possible town-read on this slot?
The way you replaced out wasn't null to me. It forced a rethink on other game events, and on the way you guys have interacted with us both individually and as a unit, so to speak.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #6170 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:21 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 6163, Ms Marangal wrote:also, why did it take the replacing out (which is null) for you to flip your read on us when (I think) there were other, more reliable things to draw upon for a possible town-read on this slot?
the replace out was just a jarring experience, is all
sometimes you can get trapped in the dark magic powers of paranoia and a good slap in the face takes you right the fuck out.

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6171 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:33 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Looking over VCs, Nacho has to be frustrated Red scum. And right now thinking rolecop, since his CTD read went from town to "stale" to surprise massive scum-case.

Anyone want to tackle an evolving Nacho-CTD tow-to-scumread?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6172 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:34 am

Post by PeregrineV »

And Mastin has way too much VC info for it not to be used. Looking at some of the early wagons and voting should bring up more info.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6173 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:45 am

Post by penguin_alien »

In post 6171, PeregrineV wrote:Looking over VCs, Nacho has to be frustrated Red scum. And right now thinking rolecop, since his CTD read went from town to "stale" to surprise massive scum-case.

Anyone want to tackle an evolving Nacho-CTD tow-to-scumread?
You think town and scum had/have a role cop? Where does a scum roleblocker fit in?

And in response to someone who said I was roleblocker-fishing, ffullisade I think, um, duh? Rena and ThAd reports indicate there's a scum roleblocker. If we know who it is, we know a scum. I was kind of hoping that all the stuff I was spewing about it early in the day might net something. I don't think it did.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6174 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:12 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 6173, penguin_alien wrote:And in response to someone who said I was roleblocker-fishing, ffullisade I think, um, duh? Rena and ThAd reports indicate there's a scum roleblocker. If we know who it is, we know a scum. I was kind of hoping that all the stuff I was spewing about it early in the day might net something. I don't think it did.
Who do you have as town? Who do you have as blue?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”