N's Notably Narcissistic Nonsensical Namesake (game over)

dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:47 pm

Post by dopog »

vote PeaceBringer
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:03 am

Post by dopog »

Morning all; have some scumreads : )

~ PeaceBringer; this is pretty gut, but couple things miffed me; the lack of vote and many of his posts (e.g. #41) feeling kind of forced and contrived. (and p-edit: I think DeasVail kind of hits it up good)

@PeaceBringer; what's your actual read on SleepyKrew?

~ Rail Tracer; #72 was pretty lame
Rail Tracer wrote:wait, you actually think sleepykrew is scum? i didn't know there were serious votes.
Not sure; "Fake pushing" for an "rvs" vote and when he's at like L-3/4 saying "I didn't know there were serious votes" sounds hecka artificial. Overly "suprised" that BB (maybe others) are reading him as scum. I read this and thought wowscumsome. I legit cannot express how contrived + scummy it feels.

This is by far the stronger read to me so;
unvote pb
vote Rail Tracer

byes
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:01 pm

Post by dopog »

Hi. Come on neromollie; like I said #72 was scummiest post in thread I thinks, the contrivances in that post (in context) were a lot more concrete scum looking

But since I assume people know what I'm thinking;
I'll expand on that chap (after re-reading ISO);

He;

1) pushed a wagon on someone jokingly;

~ which a) keeps rvs + fluff posting going which sucks whilst contrivedly looking helpful b) but is also in the wider scope indicitave of what you need to do as scum (get people lycnhed)
And yeah obv lycnhes don't usually come out of the biggest rvs wagon; But experientially/anecdotally scum sometimes do go "why aren't you voting this guy" for their first say five posts; and I reckon it's a semi-solid scumtell because it is scum motivated if not optimum play.

2) Was surprised about people scum reading SleepyKrew

~ which seems to indicate he probably knows that sleepykrew is town (or not on his scumteam, etc.)
His reaction was not even, "oh I'm gonna try find out why this stuff is the way it is"; just like "wait, you have a scumread; what I didn't know there were serious votes" -> noting it's on a wagon he "pushed" for and was on six votes. I mean I don't see how you can just be surprised that with six people voting a person that one of them has a scumread + serious vote on that person, even if rvs. So ja it sounds like contrived surprise.
Also the "actually" implies again - that he thinks sleepykrew is town, and it's not likely that could have changed between #46 and #72 were the thing that Sleepy did was vote a townread (PB). I don't think there's town in that. Instead I feel it's artificial surprise to look good to sleepy and to everyone if they flip town.
I mean when you read the motivation behind what he's saying and the unconscious implicatures of it; it is scummy.

Yeah so; I think he's scummy and that comes off stronger than Pb

FTR I think they're both scum ja duh; But again; I'm gonna vote for the person I think is most likely to be scum so ja. Vote where the mouth is

@neromollie; what's actually your read on sleepy + rail tracer?

All I have time for. Yuck wall... Cya
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by dopog »

Answer my question neromollie....
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:32 pm

Post by dopog »

Hi. Sorry nero the grammar in that last sentence was messed; didn't fully understand hehe.

I see. Then why did you have your vote on sleepy so long too? Especially when you were attacking PB and didn't vote him?
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:02 pm

Post by dopog »

Ahh sorry I'm just catching up nowyyy

But I'm getting into the mood again so that's cool
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:07 pm

Post by dopog »

Erm so now I'm thinking a rail / mnemonic scumteam seems legit

Larger post in the write up as of now and incoming after I do some stuff around the house.
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:02 pm

Post by dopog »

Hi. Sorry. Had to vote on saturday (haha) and then was super busy yesterday so couldn't post as I thought I would... : (

Yeah yeah this is a prod-dodge but will get to it tonight! : )

Cya then!
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:19 am

Post by dopog »

Hi. Ermmm sorry finding it hard to get back into the game after busyness. Think I may just post some of what I had down before;

@Rail; My responses in quotes;
In post 144, Rail Tracer wrote: you think pushing a wagon
keeps rvs going
? in what world? and why do you think my fluff posting was me trying to "look helpful" when that clearly isn't the case at all.
dopog wrote:Would it be more helpful if I said I equate eearly fluff posting/empty votes with rvs and look helpful = early activity?
if your thinking is that i was trying to get SK lynched, why do you think i would admit i don't even find him scummy, and that i'm not voting him for any good reason? and why do you think i unvoted? surely if my plan were a lynch on SK the easier method for achieving this is to pretend i find something scummy about him, no?
dopog wrote:Read the next sentence in that post : S Like I said; obv you weren't going to get him lynched off of that but I think that the push s indicative of the mindset. That is; pushing lynches on players you know are not scum/not your scumteam
i do think SK could be town. i was gut reading him as town from his first post. and i am genuinely surprised that there are people who think he's scum.
dopog wrote:Ok this is hard to discern. But then his first post was before you voted him woo....
you're not correctly analysing it because you have this silly idea that my play makes sense as scum but you haven't really explained how it does.
If you cherrypick stuff out of an argument maybe it doesn't make sense yeah ok....
I mean why push a wagon on someone you think is town? Serious or not it doesn't matter. There are almost ZERO circumstances I can conceive it as coming from town... And if you say reaction fishing Idek I'd be pretty heated at that haha because your votes didn't seem to be dictated by it (except maybe the one on BBmolla)...

So basically; "Knowing" people are town from beginning of the game => scummy. Wanting to push lynches on people you know (or think) are town (whether or not they happen (cause rvs, bussing, compromise, any number of reasons, etc.) => scummy
So yeah your play does make sense as scum...

Burning question;
@BBmolla; what are your reads on ooba, DeasVail and myself?

~~~~

This is more recent stuff;

@Shadowy Prison; I don't know how I can respond to a vote on you where the only stated reason presupposes someone else as scum. Not liking a no response after a vote in that context means either that's some confirmation bias on something wrong in the first place or I dunno really....

mnemonicdevice has provided nothing of substance and yeah trying to look outside the omgus he is pretty scummy still I reckon

My read on Kats is super null - strong stances but then yeah being rather abrasive and crap
If I have time I'll check the meta just wondering if it is actually scum motivated.

byebye
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:12 pm

Post by dopog »

Hi. Umm some bad stuff happened irl and so haven't been keen to play mafia last couple days.
Also will be v/la till Monday probably, with some opportunities for post now and then.
That's kinda bumming - and yeah am a bit sorry for that, but all a bit unanticipated.

Will say I would be content with a rail or mnemonic lynch today, and few others outside of that (say luna cause they flipped on me).

byee : (
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:38 am

Post by dopog »

Ok well this sucks

I guess the feels is probably like "well no one is gonna listen to the lynchee's reads" so yeah
But just lemme get my reads up before deadline (couple hours) and stuff and try listen to them please :)
Would appreciate that.

In case full card flip is off my role is a compulsive targeter where if the person I target is inspected by a sane cop the result is flipped (e.g. target a town person then they get inspected - result is scum, vice versa, etc etc.)

This is a weird feeling : (

Beback in a bit!
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:55 am

Post by dopog »

Hi. Kind of weird peace at this/satisfied even though this sucks but anyways;

People I think are scum;

~ Rail Tracer: haha duh.
~ Mnemonic: just most of the reason I think mnemonic is scum probably presupposes rail scum so idek. Actually now that I think about it 701 was reallly scummy giving up on the dante vote and just the content has been the superficiality and the posting lackadaisical
~ Luna: Contradiction between response to my 89 in their post #292 and #554. Also their fluff gives me bad vibes in context

People who might be scum;

~ Peacebringer; dat first post; and now that I think about his arguments for why people shouldn't vote him they were just; "this is what I always do + people usually see me as scum" as opposed to "I'm not scum / I'm town" which seems scum-motivated
~ Dante: yeah dunno likely not scum with the kids above (cept maybe luna) but if rail/mnemonic are town (which is unlikely) they may be scum. Uses a vote on me and a non-vote on me to call people scum which seems scum trying to throw crap on the people jumping onto a town wagon.

Considering they way I've read this game (i.e. eh) I see at most three of those being scum. But yeah I realise how lynched people would wanna be listened to now so please do! At least look at how people jumped on my wagon; good place to start d2 cause people were flipping on me all over the place. Hope this crap helps somehow too : )

@bb; I dunno man, never gotten a role like that before and so was kinda like yeah let's just go vt and once I hadn't done a claim for a couple days irl I decided probably best not to do it until relevant (potentially would say start of d2). That can be a fantastic mistake if you want to say that or whatever but that's the reality.

Oh well flip town flip time : S
Au revoir
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:47 pm

Post by dopog »

haha hi radiantcowbells I am town!

So yeah if you folks want to discuss direction for tomorrow you should probab do that!
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:49 pm

Post by dopog »

Although that may seem a bit unfair so I dunno maybe not!
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:33 pm

Post by dopog »

It's ok

I mean eh circumstances and my poor activity and all that stuff.

Reality is I'm lynched

Just I'd encourage town to play well! Woooo

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”