Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:04 am

Post by Venrob »

Well discussion. Good to have ald who has played with me before in here.

My town play as Vengeful Townie, game got very active in under a night worth of time, so i didn't get my first post in for a while.

My play as noob scum- first game on the site, and scum. Wouldn't have won if not for silly absta.

My only scum game other than the noob one above on the site. AAND it was a short one. 2 pages long, and I was lynched. Given I was the godfather with a white flag that if town lynches me they win. Not much to read other than me not realizing that with the size of the game caused me to not know my vote put someone at L-1, and I was lynched before I had a chance to respond.

Another town game, link takes you to when I replaced in. DI replaced in day 2 to be lynched day 6, and I was a vanilla townie.

20-page masons vs mafia, my first (and to date, only) town win.

I don't think i need to link you to the game where i got lynched day 1 that was not too funny. But here it is!

Then there was a mod abandoned game that sucked, abandoned due to the mod at one point prodding EVERY SINGLE PLAYER AT ONCE!
Then I modded 2 games
Then ongoing games

If you must see me play more, my username on Epicmafia is SupahGamah. Go there and find my profile, and check my past games (near the bottom, on the right). Don't use the sandbox games on there as meta, those games are basically YOLO all day and noone fuckin cares about what they do in them. They don't play seriously, they troll. And it's allowed. Competetive and training can be used as meta if you wish, adn those are the only ones that will show up in the past games section.

YAY FOR META!
I'm back!
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 am

Post by pieguyn »

Sakura wrote:Well your guess is wrong, I do think a self-vote would give way less info than a vote on someone else.
but that's what I guessed 0.0
Alduskkel wrote:Considering I'm not being very subtle about sheeping/bandwagoning I don't think my behavior is scummy. But I might be biased.
er what? this indicates you care about whether your behavior is scummy or not. I can't understand a town motivation behind this = =
In post 160, JacobSavage wrote:I haven't been aware of an Ank/Ven thing

sorry?
read the thread plz :>
Sakura wrote:
In post 132, pieguyn wrote:I don't think you asked him about the self-vote? if you thought it'd be a good idea to find out the information, why couldn't you just ask him?
I didn't ask him, but I now know why he did it anyway so it's pointless to ask.
Sakura wrote:@Brian: I find it scummy even tho ns does it as town, just like ETL finds self-hammering as town scummy even tho i've done it.
But I'm still not clear on whether ank's motivations with the self-vote were really information gain or confusion, which is why I decided to unvote him for now.
nope.

unvote, vote: Sakura

here's what's going to happen: we run Sakura up to L-1, force her to claim, and when she makes a false VT claim we lynch her and she's mafia

gogogo

@Venrob: wow, nothing but meta? at least offer your opinion on what's going on plz
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:09 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 176, pieguyn wrote:we run Sakura up to L-1
Or i can self-hammer as town again -trollface-

Nah, not really, I really wanna remove that bad habit of mine.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:13 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 175, Venrob wrote:A lot of meta
Yeah, no. Meta-diving is awful and I'm no longer going to pay any attention whatsoever to any meta arguments on you after that post.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:14 am

Post by pieguyn »

@Sakura: no defense? :>

also
Venrob wrote:Well discussion. Good to have ald who has played with me before in here.
why you just mentioned that now instead of at game start? o.o I can't really see a reason for that. IMO, it implies you weren't seriously trying till you got voted for, since if you wanted to do stuff you probably would start with that earlier.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:19 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

What am I supposed to be defending against anyway?, all I see is your marvelous plan of lynching me if I dont claim a PR.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:21 am

Post by pieguyn »

explain why the contradiction? At first you said you know why Ank did the self vote and then you said you didn't. This implies you're just trying to make up answers to avoid suspicion.

crap have to go now class, be back in a few hours > <//
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:22 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 181, pieguyn wrote:you're just trying to make up answers to avoid suspicion.
Bingo.
Art is cool.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:24 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Ha! Everything's suspicious to you anyway, how would me explaining that make you think I'm less scum to you now? I know I messed up and I'm gonna get lynched for it, so go ahead and lynch me instead of trying to make me type stuff you won't read anyway.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:25 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Also

@Ank: Do you really think I'm scum? Wanna gamble my flip for your lynch tomorrow?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:37 am

Yes, you did fuck up. You scum-slipped. You fluffed your way through day 1 and attempted a chainsaw defense for Venrob by pointing at Ank. Your posts come off disingenuous and fabricated. You are unable to back up your "reads" with evidence and cannot explain yourself. You see the wagon turning on you and attempt to use AtE to defend yourself.

Where is the town motivation in any of this?

VOTE: Sakura Hana
Art is cool.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:39 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

So ETL: Here's a little trivia, if I was scum why would I contradict myself in the same post?
Hint: I didn't.

But oh well hell If i know if the way I worded it was awkward or not, but I almost got lynched as town once before for the same thing and both TNE and Ank know it (since they both were in that game), since then I stopped ever trying to defend my screw ups.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
DoctorEagle
DoctorEagle
Townie
DoctorEagle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:50 am

Post by DoctorEagle »

Hey, this is eagle. Forgot to read this game last night when the V/LA ended. I will read this tonight.

(DP, get in here!)
DoctorEagle
DoctorEagle
Townie
DoctorEagle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:54 am

Post by DoctorEagle »

Why did you make a second RVS vote? Aren't your second votes supposed to get people *out* of RVS?

For the record its weird how Venrob voting for Anakimus gets him a wagon, yet Brian Skies also does the same, and doesnt get anything.

Its interesting but you dont comment on it? Interesting

31 Terribad logic. Self voting IN RVS is pretty much just playstyle indicative, not alignment indicative.

I like the reason but I dont like the soft "HoS" instead of a legitimate vote. Why not vote?
DoctorEagle
DoctorEagle
Townie
DoctorEagle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:56 am

Post by DoctorEagle »

That wasnt suppose to be completed post..

Ugh, fail.

Regarding 42, the only thing I didnt like was the soft HoS when you were already voting. It could have been a confirm vote.

Otherwise its a good post.
DoctorEagle
DoctorEagle
Townie
DoctorEagle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:46 pm

Post by DoctorEagle »

Why only give this opinion when asked?

No idea how this makes it *not* a good vote. You say this about Alduskkel, yet you dont actually comment on the Venrob wagon that happened earlier which also had Hiraki vote him after 2 people already voted. Why this selective?

This is literally OMGUS, if you think about it, your reasoning applies to a situation where tne didnt vote first. SO you could have also voted for Ald without tne voting first, yet you only voted after he did. Your accusation also applies to you.

, Good post.

Uhm no idea why the same situation doesnt apply to Viera where he also didnt explain why he was sheeping you.

Why didnt you support the Anakimus wagon then? And why compare the situation to a wagon on an Innocent Child? Is there anyone here who *is* an innocent child? Why didnt the Venrob wagon get the same amount of info? And finally, you worry about the wagon on the self voter, yet you casually mentioned that notscience also casually self votes in RVS. Lets answer the hypothetical question, that will never happen outside of RVS. Your question of "why do we defend Anakimus so much" is applicable to you, "why are you chainsawing Venrob?"

Why? Your calling the person she's defending scum, but you have an unexplained town read on Sakura.

Out of all the accusations on you on that post, thats ALL you comment on?

I dont like this attack, it feels like youre looking for petty reasons to attack someone. Yes he helped *get out of RVS* by the vote.

Lol, so you are a self voter, and you attack people for being self voters. Seems legit. I really dont like the fact that youre attacking a self voter IN RVS when I've seen you self vote OUT of RVS

OMG!! HIIIII ETL!!!!

So we are settling on a lurker vote? I liked your previous stances but now you choose to go for someone who might not have read the thread yet? And your post still indicates you dont like Sakura's posts. What gives?

Why didnt you vote any of them? Also why is it "whiteknighting" if you think Sakura and Venrob are *both* scum. White Knighting indicates that scum is defending town to gain trust.

SO do you think Jacob is scum with them?

You will after my post

Do you have scum games from Venrob to compare?

So are you saying you *dont* self vote as town?

First two scenarios are HORRENDOUSLY anti-town but not necessarily scummy.

This is the first mention of bussing I've ssen all game. I dont even know what youre relating it to.

Are you giving evidence that goes *against* you? o.O

Yet you never actually explained your early town reads.

So you actually give the scenarios for a situation applicable here, yet dont give your own stance.

So no comment on anything here? You just give meta, which includes EPIC MAFIA which couldnt be anymore different than MS?

What scum slip? Im having issues with people who bring up scum slips because like 90% of the time they arent scum slips at all.

Alduskkel - town
Ankamius - leaning town
Brian Skies - leaning scum
EspeciallyTheLies - leaning scum
Hiraki - leaning town
JacobSavage - null
pieguyn - town
Sakura Hana - scum
thenewearth - null
Venrob - leaning town
Viera Assassin - null

Im having a problem because Im not liking ETL's posts yet Im seriously scum reading Sakura.

I'll wait for a VC before voting for Sakura, because Im not sure how many votes are on her right now.
DoctorEagle
DoctorEagle
Townie
DoctorEagle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:46 pm

Post by DoctorEagle »

This was DP
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:45 pm

In post 133, Sakura Hana wrote:A self-vote means that you're voting for the only person you know is confirmed town (if you're town) hence holds no info,
HEY DP!! <3

This is one of the slips I was referring to. By her logic, the only reason self-voting is scummy, and therefore voteworthy, is because the person voting themself is town and voting the only person they know to be town. But why would you vote for someone you thought was town just doing something scummy?

Also, I thought I had voted Venrob with my first post and realized after the VC was posted that I hadn't.
Art is cool.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 184, Sakura Hana wrote:Also

@Ank: Do you really think I'm scum? Wanna gamble my flip for your lynch tomorrow?
I addressed the first question somewhere on the last page, which makes the second one meaningless.
DoctorEagle
DoctorEagle
Townie
DoctorEagle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by DoctorEagle »

Just started reading.

Not a huge fan of Venrob seeing self-voting as alignment indicative.
DoctorEagle
DoctorEagle
Townie
DoctorEagle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by DoctorEagle »

Page 1:
Hiraki, what's the town quiz? Just because he points out the fact you have no reason isn't a town tell. I don't know, you might be joking.

Venrob starts his attack on Anakimus, self-voting isn't a scumtell but he tries to make it look like one.

Page 2:
Not a fan of Sakura's comment on the Venrob wagon. She's just like "Oh cool a wagon."

HoS is weird, but why not a real vote?

Alduskell's vote was a bit suspicious.

Page 3:
Just exchanges on Sakura and Alduskell, nothing to comment here really.

Page 4:

pieguy's HoS is weird, too hesitant to vote?

I don't like Sakura's ad hom. Also, why the Innocent Child question? There is no Innocent Child in this game, so who cares.

Page 5:

Anakimuis, why do you have a town read on Sakura?

TNE, I don't like dat fluff.

Also, can we stop trying to justify the fact you are town just because you brought us out of RVS. Scum can do this you know.

I'll keep reading some more tomorrow.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:14 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 195, DoctorEagle wrote:Hiraki, what's the town quiz? Just because he points out the fact you have no reason isn't a town tell. I don't know, you might be joking.
Reactions. It's still RVS.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:45 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 175, Venrob wrote:[snip]
All that work and still no scumhunting.
In post 176, pieguyn wrote:
Alduskkel wrote:Considering I'm not being very subtle about sheeping/bandwagoning I don't think my behavior is scummy. But I might be biased.
er what? this indicates you care about whether your behavior is scummy or not. I can't understand a town motivation behind this = =
I'm just pointing out that I don't consider my own behavior scummy.

"Caring" would be more along the lines of actually modifying my behavior to avoid looking scummy. Although, in fairness, if I don't look scummy that's one mislynch less on the table, so it is loosely pro-town to try to avoid being scummy. At least as long as it doesn't get in the way of anything else.

---

Don't like Sakura's recent posts -at all-. Prefer DP's analysis to baldeagle's, and not just because DP called me town and baldeagle didn't. baldeagle apparently doesn't have anything to say about the argument between me and Sakura, plus didn't read closely enough to realize pieguy was voting Sakura already when he HoSed.

Anyway, I'll be V/LA for the 19th and 20th, just so you guys know.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:08 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 175, Venrob wrote:YAY FOR META!
Unless you can provide me a valid reason for reading through those games, I'm not even going to bother.
In post 188, DoctorEagle wrote:21 For the record its weird how Venrob voting for Anakimus gets him a wagon, yet Brian Skies also does the same, and doesnt get anything.
Thank you for noticing. It's been bothering me that only like two other players have mentioned anything relating to this.
In post 190, DoctorEagle wrote:119 I dont like this attack, it feels like youre looking for petty reasons to attack someone. Yes he helped *get out of RVS* by the vote.
What's petty? The guy gets attacked and the best thing he could come up with was "OMG WE'RE OUT OF RVS, TOWNREAD ME GUYS!" Even though his vote and the ensuing wagon contributed to us getting out of RVS, I didn't see any town-motivation behind his actions and posts. And him asking for towncred looks like scum pleading the town not to lynch him.

Also, I already had a vote on Ank. If he really wanted us out of RVS, he could have attacked me instead.
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by yabbaguy »

Vote Count 1.4

12 alive, 7 to lynch

Venrob (3): Brian Skies, Hiraki, Ankamius
Sakura Hana (2): pieguyn, EspeciallyTheLies
JacobSavage (1): Alduskkel
Alduskkel (1): thenewearth
Ankamius (1): Venrob

Not Voting: DoctorEagle, Viera Assassin, Sakura Hana, JacobSavage

Deadline: September 28, 3 PM EDT (GMT-4) ((expired on 2013-09-28 15:00:00))

yabbaguy ~ Winning without actually winning.

Town: 10-21 | Mafia: 3-4 | Other: 0-1
yGDB
(meta + commentary)

- On reruns at Sens-O-Tape!

Return to “Completed Open Games”