NY 164: Maniacal Street Mafia (Anticlimatically finished.)

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #5850 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:19 am

Post by mastin2 »

Human Destroyer is at L-2!

One-Hundred-Fifty-Sixth Votecount
:
(First Votecount of Day Six,
AKA, the "Pathetically small" votecount.
)

Human Destroyer - 3 (Nachomamma8, ffullisade, Bulbazak)

Not Voting - 5 (PeregrineV, Desperado, penguin_alien, Human Destroyer, Amethyst Kitty)

With
alive, it is
to lynch.

Day Six's deadline is Monday, September 16th, @ 12:30 PM PST, which is in (expired on 2013-09-16 12:30:00).

Spoiler: Player Vote History D6
Nachomamma8: Human Destroyer
PeregrineV:
Bulbazak: Human Destroyer
Desperado:
penguin_alien:
Amethyst Kitty: Human Destroyer->Unvote
ffullisade: Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer:

Spoiler: Vote History D6
On Mon, Aug 8/26/13 @ 05:55p,
Nachomamma8
votes
Human Destroyer
in post 5814.
On Mon, Aug 8/26/13 @ 06:51p,
ffullisade
votes
Human Destroyer
in post 5818.
On Tue, Aug 8/27/13 @ 00:28a,
Bulbazak
votes
Human Destroyer
in post 5839.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5851 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:50 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

I really don't see PV as scum for everything that went down yesterday. HD was reading townish yesterday, but his stance on PV could have been blue scum not wanting to touch the neighborhoods. Looking at his vote history since the neighborhoods came out, the only neighbor he's voted is ThAd, who claimed a town PR.

Bulbazak was townish yesterday, but with ThAd confirmed, I keep going back to the failed shot on him with a red scum doc. If HD is the last blue (and so the only likely source of a roleblock) he could have blocked ThAd's shot on him, hence the two different failure types ThAd claimed.

Going at it another way, Desperado and PV are town. Examining everyone else:

Cephrir seemed happy to bus Seanald at multiple points. It wouldn't be surprising if he was at least soft-bussing another scum budd, and AK looks good for that, considering Cephrir's voting history. So here's the list:

Players

4. Nachomamma8
5. PeregrineV

9. Bulbazak

3. Desperado
14. penguin_alien

21. Amethyst Kitty

22. ffullisade
3. Human Destroyer

If I'm wrong about something, I'd expect to have misread Nacho over the various mollie hydras, but I also know I'm bad at reading mollie-scum. Which makes that kind of a wash.

Mollie/ffullisade, you thought I was steering you? The only thing I remember interacting with you at length about is the Rena Watcher claim being like the fake cop claim in NY 161; what else did we chat about?

Bulbazak, if you really thought I was blue scum, why wouldn't you want me dead today? And as far as thezmon, go back and read what I was actually saying there. At the time, the only logical role to have been gifted via back up was 2-shot BP. I figured thez was keeping it under wraps and so didn't like Cephrir and others pushing it. (And now we know Cephrir was scum with a vested interest in taking out potential PRs) I didn't think thez would fake claim universal back-up in a game right after being on a scum team that faked said claim in a game where myself, Slandaar, PV, and probably others I'm forgetting were present. I realized I might be wrong about that when he got to L-1 and was still keeping mum, hence mentioning a possible inspiration for it being a fakeable claim.

I'd like to hear about the PV case and to hear from universal town read Desperado, as the wagon as it stands right now with Bulbazak voting there despite claiming he sees me as blue scum makes me uneasy.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5852 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Mara just said I can vote so I'm going to vote!

VOTE: Nachomamma8
PeregrineV
Bulbazak
Desperado
penguin_alien
ffullisade
Human Destroyer

But for realz.

VOTE: Penguin

You are defo scum. I keep waffling on you, but you are defo scum now.

Mara brought some logic into my head about PereV and I'm willing to go with that read. I'm just being overly paranoid whether or not we should just deem PereV as town because ThAd flipped town and we caught two other scum. I feel like maybe there's a possibility of another scum somewhere in the neighbors, but I'll drop it for now.

You are just hedging for your vote on HD, but haven't placed it.

Yes, clearly, I'm a smart scum who soft-bussed when it came to my partners, but in the end I didn't have a tailbone and never voted them, yeah okay. Let's see how that theory goes for you. I'm the one who did wagon analysis and quickly said Ceph is red scum without a doubt.

Ftr, if the remaining blue scum is RB'er.. they probably can't use and block the same night hence Thad's shot not being blocked last night and going through.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5853 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:23 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 5531, Amethyst Kitty wrote:
In post 1339, thezmon221 wrote:
Spoiler: Reads
TOWN
ArcAngel

BeautyAndTheBeast
Cephrir

Slandaar

(PereV)DLG
Bulbazak
Red Ryu

Amethyst Kitty

NULL
CrashTextDummie

Nero Cain

(Beazu)Bacde

Seanald

(HD)Om The Destroyer
(Peng)Baby Spice
Desperado
Syryana
Kublai Khan

SCUM
fuzzybutternut
Oversoul

Nachomomma8
(ThAd)ActionDan

EddieFenix
Thor665
So either he was busing his other partner {Nacho} or he put him in the null category. Saying null because everyone in the town I feel is actually town... (Exception: PereV, but I'm paranoid)

Mara says if Nacho is scum - he's more realistically red than blue.

Thing that kinda makes me want to rule out Nacho is that Bacade who gunned for Nacho until he was replaced/flaked never got killed. I think I need to go over the NK's again.

Also the fact the Ceph NK again points to us is pissing me the fuck off and is another reason I don't want to "roll over" to the possibility of PereV not being scum. Almost all the NK's have pointed to us which means someone is fucking toying and trying to frame us.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5854 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:44 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

Mod, can scum perform a kill and use a power in the same night?

<<< Answered in post 5858. >>>

Mala, who I assume is AK right now, 1) I didn't say you might be soft-bussing, I said Cephrir might be; 2) no, I'm not voting HD yet. I have doubts about the wagon, and the start of day vibe of 'let's lynch HD, and then we can quicklynch PV tomorrow!!1!' was awful.

Bottom line, we're best off lynching blue scum today. I think. That makes it MyLo the next day, as opposed to likely 3:1:1 or 2:2:1 town:red:blue. The last one especially is bad as we can lynch scum there and still lose overnight.

What's your take on Bulbazak? Because he's the main vote making me hesitate on HD. Although having been in what red scum's position likely is (Street Racers), I can say that red scum should be going for their actual blue scum reads, even if blue scum hasn't crosskilled.

P-edit: PV said ThAd was the one who shot Cephrir.
Last edited by mastin2 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5855 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:52 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

Take a look at Cephrir's player vote histories over the last four days. He's on and off Seanald, so he's not averse to bussing his partners there.

Aside from KK, which NKs do you think are framing you? We've had:

Syryana, Red Ryu
EddieFenix, Thor665
Kublai Khan, AA9
Nero Cain, Rena
Cephrir, Baezu, ThAd
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5856 (ISO) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:11 pm

Post by Desperado »

Here's all the Blue Scum reads lists highlighted with flips. Thezmon's is the most interesting and I think it means that Bacde was right about Nacho the whole time--he really is the last blue scum.

Spoiler: Ryu reads
In post 873, Red Ryu wrote:Om is leaning town, he has interest for town to move in the right way. Is looking for direct intent.
Bacde is most likely town. Goofy but town.

Oversoul town if role is legit
Thor still dumbtown.

CrashTextDummi leaning scum,
he is caught up with Oversoul the same reason why Nacho is scum. The one difference is how mechanical and simple he is taking his reads like his post #770.
Nacho has been tunneling a read and shown he has never tried to read into intent, he has shown he wants a lynch.

If you aren't listed I don't have a read/I forgot what it was. so null until they gain my interest. Or I just didn't read it, forgot how a 20+ man game was like.

Spoiler: Thezmon reads
In post 1339, thezmon221 wrote:Alright, I'm a bit burnt out from reading about 25-26 pages, so I'll pick it up later (as in, in an hour or two probably). I suppose I'll give a general list of my reads on everyone. I'm not going to include a basis for them, and probably won't provide it right now because I've only read half the game thus far and will probably have another 5-10 pages by the time I read page 54. It's not in any particular order.

TOWN
ArcAngel
BeautyAndTheBeast
Cephrir

Slandaar

DLG
Bulbazak
Red Ryu
Amethyst Kitty

NULL
CrashTextDummie

Nero Cain
Bacde

Seanald

Om The Destroyer
Kublai Khan
Baby Spice
Desperado

Syryana

Kublai Khan

SCUM
fuzzybutternut
Oversoul

Nachomomma8
ActionDan
EddieFenix

Thor665

Just about all of my reads are pretty weak. I'll have a good feeling for the game hopefully before I actually hit this page.
In post 1410, thezmon221 wrote:I AM CAUGHT UP

Well, actually, I skipped 5-10 pages somewhere around 30 and 35, but I was able to get back in the loop. Sorry if you're disappointed with that, but I'm tired as hell from both school and reading these last 57 pages.

So, without further ado, here are my reads*:

TOWN:
[
ArcAngel,
BeautyAndTheBeast,
Slandaar
, DLG, Bulbazak, Amethyst Kitty,
Nero Cain
CrashTextDummie
Red Ryu
Bacde
]

NULL:
[
Seanald
Kublai Khan
Desperado
Syryana
, Nachomomma8,
Cephrir
]

MAFIA:
[
fuzzybutternut, Oversoul, EddieFenix, Thor665,
Om The Destroyer, Baby Spice,
Hanzo_5
]

*The order of the players is in no way indicative of the strength of my reads.

So, I'll now elaborate on reads that people want elaboration on, but I'm not going to elaborate on everything purely because there are 24 players I have to read and it's even more work and I'm tired.

Here's some notes from the pad of Thez:
--For the longest time I had Nacho penned as scum, and almost jumped onto his wagon for mainly the whole Oversould fiasco. However, his bout with the reads and wanting to lynch Desperado turned my head and convinced me that he might not be who he says he is. It is notable that every single person on that wagon I have as town (Desperado is null).
--Bacde is so obviously town right now, so if you think he's scum you should probably quit this game. BatB is pretty town too.
--Baby Spice is strangely very lurky. Also not quite so... worried. For lack of a better word/phrase.

Oh, and I felt I should address this:
In post 1371, Hanzo_5 wrote:
@Thezmon

Your reasonless list is nothing but filler. To paraphrase you, you said "Hey im here and im doing stuff, Im not done yet so it looks like im not doing anything".

Im bringing this to light because I see it as fluff and everyone else should too.

I dont know why your fluffy. But I dont care for it. Your life no linger matters to me. Plz fix that.
It's too bad I don't care. Maybe you should try putting something non-fluff yourself instead of calling out other fluff. My post had more content than yours. Your recent posts don't do much justice for you IME either.

Alright, so now I'm going to wrap up this post with this:
VOTE: fuzzy

I don't like your overall mentality with the game at this point. You've been really dodgy this game. I don't find any value in any of your posts. Your reads are safer than OS's information was. Gut read? Really. Develop something. Try. Have AP Exams? Cool story bro, so do I. In fact, I have an exam on Thursday. You don't see me dodging the game and making useless third-party comments.

I feel fuzzy's gone unnoticed, and you should all notice him through my post. Cephrir's confrontation with him was a start. Oh, and I want a reads list from him too.
In post 3247, thezmon221 wrote:Well, I'm a L-1, it appears.

Claim:
Universal Backup

Reads:
TOWN:
Slandaar

CTD

Nacho
AA9

Kublai Khan
Nero Cain
EddieFenix
Bacde
Thor665

Bulbazak

NULL:
PA
PV
Seanald
ffullisade

SCUM:
Haylen
ThAdmiral

Om the Destroyer
Desperado

Cephrir

Amethyst Kitty

Spoiler: CTD reads
In post 770, CrashTextDummie wrote:I would have preferred doing this after everyone was accounted for, but I'm itching to move on and Seanald might need to be replaced.

My general rule of thumb when analyzing reactions to a D1 massclaim suggestion is that the most likely scum reaction is no reaction. This applies to the following people in this game:
-BeautyAndTheBeast
-DLG
-
Mac

-
Nero Cain

-Bacde
-BabySpice

There are several scum in this list and I believe
very
strongly in this tell: While it may be up for debate whether D1 massclaim generally benefits town or scum more, there is absolutely no questioning whatsoever that scum despise the concept and would rather not not dwell on the issue. You'd think that it's no bother to them to drop a line on the subject, but I've seen a majority of scum outright ignore it in every game I've seriously pushed the idea in:
- In Purified Mafia, I divided the game into two piles based on this tell, and 3/4 of the remaining scum landed in the scum pile. Just one (StrangerCoug) slipped through the cracks, and only because I was lenient in applying the tell.
- In Team Mafia, literally every member of the town reacted, while all the scum didn't. If this game hadn't happened in the experimental phase of me making this play, I could have called the entire scum team on D1 (this is the game that compelled Glork to try it out elsewhere)
- In TV U-Pick, the entire scum team also fell into this tell

B&B is the worst offender in this game, because they've been very active throughout. The rest is mostly people who were late to the game or undercontributing, which doesn't mitigate the tell at all in my mind. Massclaim discussion has been one the main points of interest so far and should warrant a comment from any and all town players.

--------------

I have never personally seen scum support D1 massclaim. The following players did:
-Nachomamma8
-
Desperado

-Om the Destroyer
-
Thor

-
ActionDan

-
fuzzy

Roughly in order of how strongly they supported it. I debated putting fuzzy on this list, because as has been pointed out, he didn't actually give his own opinion on whether we should massclaim, only stating that he wanted popcorn if we did massclaim. Nachomamma, who arguably pushed the idea as hard as me or harder, would be playing a
very
gutsy game if he's scum in my opinion and is therefore very likely town. But really this whole list has a strong chance of being all town with the possible exception of fuzzy.

-------------

Opposing D1 massclaim is the most frequent pro-town reaction I've seen by virtue of most scum not reacting at all. The list for this game is as follows:
-Bulbazark
-ArcAngel9
-Oversoul
-
Cephrir

-
Slandaar

-AmethystKitty
-
Syriana

-
RedRyu

-Eddie Fenix

Bulbazark and ArcAngel reacted quite passionately to the idea, which I associate with town play. I've seen it only once from inexperienced scum and strictly from town otherwise. That makes them both town reads. Oversoul is a special case I'll get to in another post, the rest go in the null-leaning-town pile pending closer examination.

-----------

That leaves only
Rondar
and
Seanald
unaccounted for.
In post 5188, CrashTextDummie wrote:
In post 5179, Nachomamma8 wrote:i don't think ThAd is lying about his target.
But you think ThAd should be lynched if he keeps getting blocked.
Nachomamma8 wrote:CTD, what are your reads?
Scum:
Nero

Bulba

Higher likelihood of being scum:
Seanald

PV
Nacho

Lower likelihood of being scum:
ThAd
Despo

Human Destroyer
Penguin Alien
Cephrir

Town:
Rena
Bacde

AK
Ffullisade

Based on interactions, I suspect the top end of this list to be populated mostly by red scum. Probably some blue scum in the lower likelihood pile. ThAd has been bumped down because his fake-out actually makes some sense as a town play. Cephrir has been bumped down because I think his play has looked rather town recently. Rest of those players I haven't really been paying a lot of attention to in while.

And here are Cephrir's reads. I have one really outrageous conclusion about them, but I want to hear from others before I share it.

Spoiler: Cephrir's reads
In post 797, Cephrir wrote:Holy semantic arguments, Batman! Om/Bulba argument devolved into arguments on arguments on arguments so fast I lost track of what they were even talking about. A lot of the last few pages has been useless bickering I didn't find particularly telling. Quick read list (no order within groups):

Town

CrashTextDummie
- See one of my last few posts, plus his most recent analysis is really good. Though I don't necessarily agree with dispensing with behavioral tells, not that he's doing so entirely, the analysis post strikes me as town because it takes strong stances on pretty much the whole player list and is well reasoned.
DLG
- Liked his first couple posts a lot, like the AA9 vote, obviously actually thinking (783), and 764 contains the only decent reason I've seen for suspecting Nacho (Nacho still seems like an opportunistic BW to me)
Slandaar
- 663 and 692 are well thought out, but I'm not terribly sure about this read. Wish he'd explain his opinions in more depth.
Om the Destroyer
- Don't really get why they're coming under fire. Could be whiteknighting me a bit I suppose but, well, if so it's working.

Nulltown

Nachomamma8
- haven't seen any actually convincing points against him, just a couple little nitpicks that I don't feel like merit more than an FoS.
Nero Cain
- As I recently explained. Also, as I mentioned early in the game I find hyperaggressive play to be protown (both in the sense that I think it benefits the town and in the sense that townies do it) and this extends to abrasiveness.
EddieFenix
- 691 reads as town, and I would expect a new player to have made more mistakes by now as scum.
Amethyst Kitty
- Posts seem genuine to me, though could stand to be less cautious. This is largely because 'you've posted a good amount and not much stuck out as scummy'. Nacho vote seems a little opportunistic because I'm just not getting that case. People have made a few okay isolated points but nothing that really felt voteworthy.

Null

Mac
- I dislike 481 and 547 but not enough to feel strongly about you.
Bacde
- I'd like to see reasons for his votes but I get the impression he actually does have said reasons.
Red Ryu
- I've wavered on this guy quite a bit. Null for now, might merit revisiting.

Nullscum

Bulbazak
- Before the great debacle because I felt like his initial points against Om were not very good. Posts during the great debate seem genuine but I also skimmed it once they started getting into semantics. For the most part I agreed with Om more.
fuzzybutternut
- Appears to be making a concerted effort to be as useless and sheepy as humanly possible. I may have read him poorly in Amnesiac Mafia but at least in that game he was actually trying.

Scum

Oversoul
- Reasons for this have been stated repeatedly by others and I agree with Nacho's stance on his claim.
BeautyAndTheBeast
- I don't think I need to explain this one.
ArcAngel9
- There's been some discussion about her behavior being within her town meta but I otherwise find her posts scummy, wrt Oversoul wagon mostly as she hasn't said much else: early posts are really alarmist for no good reason whereas she is oddly quiet about the speed of the Nacho wagon, 363 chainsaw of Oversoul, 682 mass chainsaw of Oversoul, finally comments on something else in her most recent post but "this lurker is rubbing me the wrong way" is a mile and a half short of scumhunting.

Post More

Thor665
Syryana - your opening reads suck.
Desperado

Baby Spice
Seanald

ActionDan
Rondar
In post 1547, Cephrir wrote:Actually, B&B and AA9 aren't really in my sights anymore. I have B&B as null, maybe nullscum, for now because mollie has been an improvement for the slot. AA9 is scummy, but I've decided to give her a pass for Day 1 because this is typical of her day 1 play. I've said both these things before. I'd say Oversoul ranks right behind fuzzy at present.

Let's talk about everyone I can remember saying I even remotely disliked at all ever.

Macslot
- fine now, thezmon is doing fine.
Bulba- liked him since he stopped arguing with Om
Thor
?- Had some slight suspicion at some point I think. Basically null.
RR
- still a bit on the scummy side but he disappeared.
You- possibly the slightest scumread I've had all game. Still basically null.
Desperado
?- this case is currently under review.
BS- still a bit scummy, needs to post.
Oversoul
- currently in the back seat
fuzzy
- I am voting this guy
B&B- see text of post
AA9
- same

That's 11. I'd say anyone who hasn't had at least a slight ping from 11 different players by now isn't paying attention, and I believe that's everyone I've so much as commented "I didn't like X post" for, which doesn't mean they're a scumread.

I'm not sure what your case consists of anymore. Apparently I'm fencesitting while also having too many suspects for you? There's still the alleged Nacho bandwagon vote I was going to make just because I said I wanted to look at him again, and if that point makes you feel good I won't bother continuing to argue it (but you're wrong).
In post 2916, Cephrir wrote:The following is a brief summary of each slot's interactions with Ryu.

Mac/thezmon
: Mac never does anything in the entire game except vote Ryu. zmon had a town read.
CTD
: minimal interactions.
Nacho
: Constantly responds to RR posts. Would say coaching if it weren't for other stuff. Decent-sized fight ensues that makes me think they probably aren't buddies. but then backs off and returns Ryu to nullread. Still think Nacho isn't bluescum because of RR's posts.
DLG/PV
: DLG suspects Ryu early but this evaporates. PV never mentions RR.
Nero
: No interaction except "cop this guy". No way.
Bacde
: Whiteknights and chainsaws Ryu several times but not bluescum, Ryu sheeped him way too hard.
Eddie
: Null read early... nothing else ever.
Bulbazak
: "If Ryu is scum so is Bacde"... well at least he's consistent even if the reasons for this statement changed entirely. Votes Ryu for his attack on OS; has backed off pairing theory today.
Thor
: The notorious post 76 (wants to lynch Ryu pregame). Condescending wallfight. Pushes Ryu until B&B wallfight, then later returns to RR. Ends day with Ryu on 'scummish'. I am not convinced this couldn't come from scumbuddies.
Desp
: Small attack in 539, 932 could be prodding a buddy. Scumread ex machina in 2374.
BS/PA
: Starts on Ryu vote, eventually switches off then ignores Ryu. Points out Nacho was a counterwagon to Ryu (I examine this later).
Slandaar
: Rather than chainsawing against a specific player, generally attacks everyone on the wagon. Multiple times. Otherwise ignores Ryu.
Seanald
: No mentions.
AD/Hanzo/Thad
: No mentions from any of them.
fuzzy/Haylen
: The posts I quoted in 2842 are it basically. "Leaning scum" in 2534.
KK
: Votes Ryu in mid-catch-up; asks for stronger case (b/c he has Ryu as second strongest scumread I think), strongly worded point against Ryu's cult leader joke (and he was right, go figure).
AK
: Consistently suspicious of RR (always second or third suspect all day). Not necessarily anything wrong with this, I suppose.
AA9
: Big long readpost with no mention of RR into vote RR seems weirder now but she's still town.

This is just based on bluescumness-if-scum and isn't really a scumlist (i.e. just because I say someone is a likely scumbuddy doesn't actually mean I think they're scum, though there is a correlation). First category only is strongest-weakest, others have no order.

Likely RR Scumbuddies

Haylen
Slandaar
Desperado
Thor

Penguin = Peregrine

Unlikely RR Scumbuddies

Nacho
Nero
Bacde
Kublai

No Conclusion

Mac/thezmon

CTD

Eddie

Bulbazak
Seanald

AD/Hanzo/Thad
AK
AA9
In post 3019, Cephrir wrote:We interrupt these quote walls (where, incidentally, Thor is winning by leagues) to bring you a quick mostly-off-the-top-of-my-head reads list. I can explain as necessary.

Town

Bacde
Kublai Khan

Nacho = Om^
Bulba
CTD

Leaning town

Thor^
thezmon

Eddie = Nero*
AA9

PV (DLG)

Null

Thadmiral

Seanald

AK*

Lean scum

PA
Desperado^
Slandaar^

Scum

ffullisade
Haylen^

* = plan to examine in greater depth, feel like my opinions are outdated
^ = on my connections-with-bluescum list
In post 3739, Cephrir wrote:Buddy analysis, part deux

Again I'll be ignoring my overall town/scumreads to what extent I can.

CTD- Light suspicion of thezmon early D1 and (lol) said he was "clearly not scum with RR". No conclusion.
Nacho- has thez as 'strong town' early on, later votes him. Could be blue.
PV- nothing
Nero- not much interaction, but among the earliest thez voters. With RR dead, I don't think there's any chance blue would have voted him until his death became inevitable. So I'm giving Nero a free pass.
Bacde- ahahahaha no
Bulb- not much interaction
Desp- big argument with thez + myself about essentially nothing. I don't think thez would have gone this far attacking his scumbuddy.
PA- defended thez after his claim; end of 3279 sounds potentially like someone who helped thez craft his claim (doesn't see the glaring issues with it, possibly wasn't paying attention when thez botched it). Likely partner, because if you're PA, who is widely suspected and grade A useless, if you're scum with only thez, your only play is to try to save him.
Sland- Light scumread on thez eventually, suggests lynching him long before anyone else does, which I would think was possibly safe bussing except he then presents a somewhat compelling if brief argument. Good point wrt those who were on the wagon and got off, I'll keep that in mind.
Sean- nothing, shocker
ThAd- Maybe-fake rage about thez's continued survival (this is after his death is inevitable). Also that one Hanzo post. Analysis today based on the premise that scum must have bussed thezmon is kind of bluey.
Rena- fuzzy and thez has a small but pissy argument about his activity level (frustrated scumbuddy?). Rena asked someone why they were voting thez at one point and then never mentioned him again.
KK- initially hesitant about Bacde's case but ultimately becomes an early voter.
AK- has thez listed as town, but doesn't know why. Not sure I see the scum motivation is jumping on thez then immediately jumping off because they apparently needed to ask me a question.
ffull- effectively an early voter
Om- Defended thez after claim with suggestion that he should live for now. Don't like it.
AA9- suspected thez early; his explosive reaction = not scumbuddies.

Likely thezmon buddies

p_a
ThAd

Om
Nacho
Rena

Unlikely

Bacde
Desperado
KK
AA9

ffull
Nero

No conclusion

CTD

PV
Bulb
Sland
Sean

AK

Considering thezmon's posts and both of my blue lists, I conclude that the most likely blue scum are Rena, Penguin, Om, ThAd and Slandaar.
Bacde, Nero, Kublai and AA9 are pretty much clear of being blue in my book.
In post 5287, Cephrir wrote:Strong town
Bacde

CTD
Nacho
Bulb

Likely town
Desp

ffull
HD
PA

???
AK
Thad

Leaning scum
Nero

PV

Scum
Seanald

Rena
In post 5504, Cephrir wrote:
Town

Nacho
Desp

Bulba
ffull

Probably town

CTD

PA (Cephrir says blue)

Scummy

Baezu

HD (Cephrir says red)
Thad

PV (Cephrir says blue)
AK (Cephrir says red)

Admittedly my blue colorings at this point are basically "I don't think this person is red".

Vote: Nacho
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5857 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:15 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5853, Amethyst Kitty wrote:
In post 5531, Amethyst Kitty wrote:
In post 1339, thezmon221 wrote:
Spoiler: Reads
TOWN
ArcAngel

BeautyAndTheBeast
Cephrir

Slandaar

(PereV)DLG
Bulbazak
Red Ryu

Amethyst Kitty

NULL
CrashTextDummie

Nero Cain

(Beazu)Bacde

Seanald

(HD)Om The Destroyer
(Peng)Baby Spice
Desperado
Syryana
Kublai Khan

SCUM
fuzzybutternut
Oversoul

Nachomomma8
(ThAd)ActionDan

EddieFenix
Thor665
So either he was busing his other partner {Nacho} or he put him in the null category. Saying null because everyone in the town I feel is actually town... (Exception: PereV, but I'm paranoid)

Mara says if Nacho is scum - he's more realistically red than blue.

Thing that kinda makes me want to rule out Nacho is that Bacade who gunned for Nacho until he was replaced/flaked never got killed. I think I need to go over the NK's again.

Also the fact the Ceph NK again points to us is pissing me the fuck off and is another reason I don't want to "roll over" to the possibility of PereV not being scum. Almost all the NK's have pointed to us which means someone is fucking toying and trying to frame us.
In post 5854, penguin_alien wrote:P-edit: PV said ThAd was the one who shot Cephrir.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #5858 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:27 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 5854, penguin_alien wrote:
Mod, can scum perform a kill and use a power in the same night?
By my interpretation, yes, scum can both use their role and kill during the same night, at their discretion.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5859 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:48 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

will take care of this after I get my modded game set up and/or I eat dinner
Are you ready for this?
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5860 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:40 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 5856, Desperado wrote:Here's all the Blue Scum reads lists highlighted with flips. Thezmon's is the most interesting and I think it means that Bacde was right about Nacho the whole time--he really is the last blue scum.

Spoiler: Ryu reads
In post 873, Red Ryu wrote:Om is leaning town, he has interest for town to move in the right way. Is looking for direct intent.
Bacde is most likely town. Goofy but town.

Oversoul town if role is legit
Thor still dumbtown.

CrashTextDummi leaning scum,
he is caught up with Oversoul the same reason why Nacho is scum. The one difference is how mechanical and simple he is taking his reads like his post #770.
Nacho has been tunneling a read and shown he has never tried to read into intent, he has shown he wants a lynch.

If you aren't listed I don't have a read/I forgot what it was. so null until they gain my interest. Or I just didn't read it, forgot how a 20+ man game was like.

Spoiler: Thezmon reads
In post 1339, thezmon221 wrote:Alright, I'm a bit burnt out from reading about 25-26 pages, so I'll pick it up later (as in, in an hour or two probably). I suppose I'll give a general list of my reads on everyone. I'm not going to include a basis for them, and probably won't provide it right now because I've only read half the game thus far and will probably have another 5-10 pages by the time I read page 54. It's not in any particular order.

TOWN
ArcAngel
BeautyAndTheBeast
Cephrir

Slandaar

DLG
Bulbazak
Red Ryu
Amethyst Kitty

NULL
CrashTextDummie

Nero Cain
Bacde

Seanald

Om The Destroyer
Kublai Khan
Baby Spice
Desperado

Syryana

Kublai Khan

SCUM
fuzzybutternut
Oversoul

Nachomomma8
ActionDan
EddieFenix

Thor665

Just about all of my reads are pretty weak. I'll have a good feeling for the game hopefully before I actually hit this page.
In post 1410, thezmon221 wrote:I AM CAUGHT UP

Well, actually, I skipped 5-10 pages somewhere around 30 and 35, but I was able to get back in the loop. Sorry if you're disappointed with that, but I'm tired as hell from both school and reading these last 57 pages.

So, without further ado, here are my reads*:

TOWN:
[
ArcAngel,
BeautyAndTheBeast,
Slandaar
, DLG, Bulbazak, Amethyst Kitty,
Nero Cain
CrashTextDummie
Red Ryu
Bacde
]

NULL:
[
Seanald
Kublai Khan
Desperado
Syryana
, Nachomomma8,
Cephrir
]

MAFIA:
[
fuzzybutternut, Oversoul, EddieFenix, Thor665,
Om The Destroyer, Baby Spice,
Hanzo_5
]

*The order of the players is in no way indicative of the strength of my reads.

So, I'll now elaborate on reads that people want elaboration on, but I'm not going to elaborate on everything purely because there are 24 players I have to read and it's even more work and I'm tired.

Here's some notes from the pad of Thez:
--For the longest time I had Nacho penned as scum, and almost jumped onto his wagon for mainly the whole Oversould fiasco. However, his bout with the reads and wanting to lynch Desperado turned my head and convinced me that he might not be who he says he is. It is notable that every single person on that wagon I have as town (Desperado is null).
--Bacde is so obviously town right now, so if you think he's scum you should probably quit this game. BatB is pretty town too.
--Baby Spice is strangely very lurky. Also not quite so... worried. For lack of a better word/phrase.

Oh, and I felt I should address this:
In post 1371, Hanzo_5 wrote:
@Thezmon

Your reasonless list is nothing but filler. To paraphrase you, you said "Hey im here and im doing stuff, Im not done yet so it looks like im not doing anything".

Im bringing this to light because I see it as fluff and everyone else should too.

I dont know why your fluffy. But I dont care for it. Your life no linger matters to me. Plz fix that.
It's too bad I don't care. Maybe you should try putting something non-fluff yourself instead of calling out other fluff. My post had more content than yours. Your recent posts don't do much justice for you IME either.

Alright, so now I'm going to wrap up this post with this:
VOTE: fuzzy

I don't like your overall mentality with the game at this point. You've been really dodgy this game. I don't find any value in any of your posts. Your reads are safer than OS's information was. Gut read? Really. Develop something. Try. Have AP Exams? Cool story bro, so do I. In fact, I have an exam on Thursday. You don't see me dodging the game and making useless third-party comments.

I feel fuzzy's gone unnoticed, and you should all notice him through my post. Cephrir's confrontation with him was a start. Oh, and I want a reads list from him too.
In post 3247, thezmon221 wrote:Well, I'm a L-1, it appears.

Claim:
Universal Backup

Reads:
TOWN:
Slandaar

CTD

Nacho
AA9

Kublai Khan
Nero Cain
EddieFenix
Bacde
Thor665

Bulbazak

NULL:
PA
PV
Seanald
ffullisade

SCUM:
Haylen
ThAdmiral

Om the Destroyer
Desperado

Cephrir

Amethyst Kitty

Spoiler: CTD reads
In post 770, CrashTextDummie wrote:I would have preferred doing this after everyone was accounted for, but I'm itching to move on and Seanald might need to be replaced.

My general rule of thumb when analyzing reactions to a D1 massclaim suggestion is that the most likely scum reaction is no reaction. This applies to the following people in this game:
-BeautyAndTheBeast
-DLG
-
Mac

-
Nero Cain

-Bacde
-BabySpice

There are several scum in this list and I believe
very
strongly in this tell: While it may be up for debate whether D1 massclaim generally benefits town or scum more, there is absolutely no questioning whatsoever that scum despise the concept and would rather not not dwell on the issue. You'd think that it's no bother to them to drop a line on the subject, but I've seen a majority of scum outright ignore it in every game I've seriously pushed the idea in:
- In Purified Mafia, I divided the game into two piles based on this tell, and 3/4 of the remaining scum landed in the scum pile. Just one (StrangerCoug) slipped through the cracks, and only because I was lenient in applying the tell.
- In Team Mafia, literally every member of the town reacted, while all the scum didn't. If this game hadn't happened in the experimental phase of me making this play, I could have called the entire scum team on D1 (this is the game that compelled Glork to try it out elsewhere)
- In TV U-Pick, the entire scum team also fell into this tell

B&B is the worst offender in this game, because they've been very active throughout. The rest is mostly people who were late to the game or undercontributing, which doesn't mitigate the tell at all in my mind. Massclaim discussion has been one the main points of interest so far and should warrant a comment from any and all town players.

--------------

I have never personally seen scum support D1 massclaim. The following players did:
-Nachomamma8
-
Desperado

-Om the Destroyer
-
Thor

-
ActionDan

-
fuzzy

Roughly in order of how strongly they supported it. I debated putting fuzzy on this list, because as has been pointed out, he didn't actually give his own opinion on whether we should massclaim, only stating that he wanted popcorn if we did massclaim. Nachomamma, who arguably pushed the idea as hard as me or harder, would be playing a
very
gutsy game if he's scum in my opinion and is therefore very likely town. But really this whole list has a strong chance of being all town with the possible exception of fuzzy.

-------------

Opposing D1 massclaim is the most frequent pro-town reaction I've seen by virtue of most scum not reacting at all. The list for this game is as follows:
-Bulbazark
-ArcAngel9
-Oversoul
-
Cephrir

-
Slandaar

-AmethystKitty
-
Syriana

-
RedRyu

-Eddie Fenix

Bulbazark and ArcAngel reacted quite passionately to the idea, which I associate with town play. I've seen it only once from inexperienced scum and strictly from town otherwise. That makes them both town reads. Oversoul is a special case I'll get to in another post, the rest go in the null-leaning-town pile pending closer examination.

-----------

That leaves only
Rondar
and
Seanald
unaccounted for.
In post 5188, CrashTextDummie wrote:
In post 5179, Nachomamma8 wrote:i don't think ThAd is lying about his target.
But you think ThAd should be lynched if he keeps getting blocked.
Nachomamma8 wrote:CTD, what are your reads?
Scum:
Nero

Bulba

Higher likelihood of being scum:
Seanald

PV
Nacho

Lower likelihood of being scum:
ThAd
Despo

Human Destroyer
Penguin Alien
Cephrir

Town:
Rena
Bacde

AK
Ffullisade

Based on interactions, I suspect the top end of this list to be populated mostly by red scum. Probably some blue scum in the lower likelihood pile. ThAd has been bumped down because his fake-out actually makes some sense as a town play. Cephrir has been bumped down because I think his play has looked rather town recently. Rest of those players I haven't really been paying a lot of attention to in while.

And here are Cephrir's reads. I have one really outrageous conclusion about them, but I want to hear from others before I share it.

Spoiler: Cephrir's reads
In post 797, Cephrir wrote:Holy semantic arguments, Batman! Om/Bulba argument devolved into arguments on arguments on arguments so fast I lost track of what they were even talking about. A lot of the last few pages has been useless bickering I didn't find particularly telling. Quick read list (no order within groups):

Town

CrashTextDummie
- See one of my last few posts, plus his most recent analysis is really good. Though I don't necessarily agree with dispensing with behavioral tells, not that he's doing so entirely, the analysis post strikes me as town because it takes strong stances on pretty much the whole player list and is well reasoned.
DLG
- Liked his first couple posts a lot, like the AA9 vote, obviously actually thinking (783), and 764 contains the only decent reason I've seen for suspecting Nacho (Nacho still seems like an opportunistic BW to me)
Slandaar
- 663 and 692 are well thought out, but I'm not terribly sure about this read. Wish he'd explain his opinions in more depth.
Om the Destroyer
- Don't really get why they're coming under fire. Could be whiteknighting me a bit I suppose but, well, if so it's working.

Nulltown

Nachomamma8
- haven't seen any actually convincing points against him, just a couple little nitpicks that I don't feel like merit more than an FoS.
Nero Cain
- As I recently explained. Also, as I mentioned early in the game I find hyperaggressive play to be protown (both in the sense that I think it benefits the town and in the sense that townies do it) and this extends to abrasiveness.
EddieFenix
- 691 reads as town, and I would expect a new player to have made more mistakes by now as scum.
Amethyst Kitty
- Posts seem genuine to me, though could stand to be less cautious. This is largely because 'you've posted a good amount and not much stuck out as scummy'. Nacho vote seems a little opportunistic because I'm just not getting that case. People have made a few okay isolated points but nothing that really felt voteworthy.

Null

Mac
- I dislike 481 and 547 but not enough to feel strongly about you.
Bacde
- I'd like to see reasons for his votes but I get the impression he actually does have said reasons.
Red Ryu
- I've wavered on this guy quite a bit. Null for now, might merit revisiting.

Nullscum

Bulbazak
- Before the great debacle because I felt like his initial points against Om were not very good. Posts during the great debate seem genuine but I also skimmed it once they started getting into semantics. For the most part I agreed with Om more.
fuzzybutternut
- Appears to be making a concerted effort to be as useless and sheepy as humanly possible. I may have read him poorly in Amnesiac Mafia but at least in that game he was actually trying.

Scum

Oversoul
- Reasons for this have been stated repeatedly by others and I agree with Nacho's stance on his claim.
BeautyAndTheBeast
- I don't think I need to explain this one.
ArcAngel9
- There's been some discussion about her behavior being within her town meta but I otherwise find her posts scummy, wrt Oversoul wagon mostly as she hasn't said much else: early posts are really alarmist for no good reason whereas she is oddly quiet about the speed of the Nacho wagon, 363 chainsaw of Oversoul, 682 mass chainsaw of Oversoul, finally comments on something else in her most recent post but "this lurker is rubbing me the wrong way" is a mile and a half short of scumhunting.

Post More

Thor665
Syryana - your opening reads suck.
Desperado

Baby Spice
Seanald

ActionDan
Rondar
In post 1547, Cephrir wrote:Actually, B&B and AA9 aren't really in my sights anymore. I have B&B as null, maybe nullscum, for now because mollie has been an improvement for the slot. AA9 is scummy, but I've decided to give her a pass for Day 1 because this is typical of her day 1 play. I've said both these things before. I'd say Oversoul ranks right behind fuzzy at present.

Let's talk about everyone I can remember saying I even remotely disliked at all ever.

Macslot
- fine now, thezmon is doing fine.
Bulba- liked him since he stopped arguing with Om
Thor
?- Had some slight suspicion at some point I think. Basically null.
RR
- still a bit on the scummy side but he disappeared.
You- possibly the slightest scumread I've had all game. Still basically null.
Desperado
?- this case is currently under review.
BS- still a bit scummy, needs to post.
Oversoul
- currently in the back seat
fuzzy
- I am voting this guy
B&B- see text of post
AA9
- same

That's 11. I'd say anyone who hasn't had at least a slight ping from 11 different players by now isn't paying attention, and I believe that's everyone I've so much as commented "I didn't like X post" for, which doesn't mean they're a scumread.

I'm not sure what your case consists of anymore. Apparently I'm fencesitting while also having too many suspects for you? There's still the alleged Nacho bandwagon vote I was going to make just because I said I wanted to look at him again, and if that point makes you feel good I won't bother continuing to argue it (but you're wrong).
In post 2916, Cephrir wrote:The following is a brief summary of each slot's interactions with Ryu.

Mac/thezmon
: Mac never does anything in the entire game except vote Ryu. zmon had a town read.
CTD
: minimal interactions.
Nacho
: Constantly responds to RR posts. Would say coaching if it weren't for other stuff. Decent-sized fight ensues that makes me think they probably aren't buddies. but then backs off and returns Ryu to nullread. Still think Nacho isn't bluescum because of RR's posts.
DLG/PV
: DLG suspects Ryu early but this evaporates. PV never mentions RR.
Nero
: No interaction except "cop this guy". No way.
Bacde
: Whiteknights and chainsaws Ryu several times but not bluescum, Ryu sheeped him way too hard.
Eddie
: Null read early... nothing else ever.
Bulbazak
: "If Ryu is scum so is Bacde"... well at least he's consistent even if the reasons for this statement changed entirely. Votes Ryu for his attack on OS; has backed off pairing theory today.
Thor
: The notorious post 76 (wants to lynch Ryu pregame). Condescending wallfight. Pushes Ryu until B&B wallfight, then later returns to RR. Ends day with Ryu on 'scummish'. I am not convinced this couldn't come from scumbuddies.
Desp
: Small attack in 539, 932 could be prodding a buddy. Scumread ex machina in 2374.
BS/PA
: Starts on Ryu vote, eventually switches off then ignores Ryu. Points out Nacho was a counterwagon to Ryu (I examine this later).
Slandaar
: Rather than chainsawing against a specific player, generally attacks everyone on the wagon. Multiple times. Otherwise ignores Ryu.
Seanald
: No mentions.
AD/Hanzo/Thad
: No mentions from any of them.
fuzzy/Haylen
: The posts I quoted in 2842 are it basically. "Leaning scum" in 2534.
KK
: Votes Ryu in mid-catch-up; asks for stronger case (b/c he has Ryu as second strongest scumread I think), strongly worded point against Ryu's cult leader joke (and he was right, go figure).
AK
: Consistently suspicious of RR (always second or third suspect all day). Not necessarily anything wrong with this, I suppose.
AA9
: Big long readpost with no mention of RR into vote RR seems weirder now but she's still town.

This is just based on bluescumness-if-scum and isn't really a scumlist (i.e. just because I say someone is a likely scumbuddy doesn't actually mean I think they're scum, though there is a correlation). First category only is strongest-weakest, others have no order.

Likely RR Scumbuddies

Haylen
Slandaar
Desperado
Thor

Penguin = Peregrine

Unlikely RR Scumbuddies

Nacho
Nero
Bacde
Kublai

No Conclusion

Mac/thezmon

CTD

Eddie

Bulbazak
Seanald

AD/Hanzo/Thad
AK
AA9
In post 3019, Cephrir wrote:We interrupt these quote walls (where, incidentally, Thor is winning by leagues) to bring you a quick mostly-off-the-top-of-my-head reads list. I can explain as necessary.

Town

Bacde
Kublai Khan

Nacho = Om^
Bulba
CTD

Leaning town

Thor^
thezmon

Eddie = Nero*
AA9

PV (DLG)

Null

Thadmiral

Seanald

AK*

Lean scum

PA
Desperado^
Slandaar^

Scum

ffullisade
Haylen^

* = plan to examine in greater depth, feel like my opinions are outdated
^ = on my connections-with-bluescum list
In post 3739, Cephrir wrote:Buddy analysis, part deux

Again I'll be ignoring my overall town/scumreads to what extent I can.

CTD- Light suspicion of thezmon early D1 and (lol) said he was "clearly not scum with RR". No conclusion.
Nacho- has thez as 'strong town' early on, later votes him. Could be blue.
PV- nothing
Nero- not much interaction, but among the earliest thez voters. With RR dead, I don't think there's any chance blue would have voted him until his death became inevitable. So I'm giving Nero a free pass.
Bacde- ahahahaha no
Bulb- not much interaction
Desp- big argument with thez + myself about essentially nothing. I don't think thez would have gone this far attacking his scumbuddy.
PA- defended thez after his claim; end of 3279 sounds potentially like someone who helped thez craft his claim (doesn't see the glaring issues with it, possibly wasn't paying attention when thez botched it). Likely partner, because if you're PA, who is widely suspected and grade A useless, if you're scum with only thez, your only play is to try to save him.
Sland- Light scumread on thez eventually, suggests lynching him long before anyone else does, which I would think was possibly safe bussing except he then presents a somewhat compelling if brief argument. Good point wrt those who were on the wagon and got off, I'll keep that in mind.
Sean- nothing, shocker
ThAd- Maybe-fake rage about thez's continued survival (this is after his death is inevitable). Also that one Hanzo post. Analysis today based on the premise that scum must have bussed thezmon is kind of bluey.
Rena- fuzzy and thez has a small but pissy argument about his activity level (frustrated scumbuddy?). Rena asked someone why they were voting thez at one point and then never mentioned him again.
KK- initially hesitant about Bacde's case but ultimately becomes an early voter.
AK- has thez listed as town, but doesn't know why. Not sure I see the scum motivation is jumping on thez then immediately jumping off because they apparently needed to ask me a question.
ffull- effectively an early voter
Om- Defended thez after claim with suggestion that he should live for now. Don't like it.
AA9- suspected thez early; his explosive reaction = not scumbuddies.

Likely thezmon buddies

p_a
ThAd

Om
Nacho
Rena

Unlikely

Bacde
Desperado
KK
AA9

ffull
Nero

No conclusion

CTD

PV
Bulb
Sland
Sean

AK

Considering thezmon's posts and both of my blue lists, I conclude that the most likely blue scum are Rena, Penguin, Om, ThAd and Slandaar.
Bacde, Nero, Kublai and AA9 are pretty much clear of being blue in my book.
In post 5287, Cephrir wrote:Strong town
Bacde

CTD
Nacho
Bulb

Likely town
Desp

ffull
HD
PA

???
AK
Thad

Leaning scum
Nero

PV

Scum
Seanald

Rena
In post 5504, Cephrir wrote:
Town

Nacho
Desp

Bulba
ffull

Probably town

CTD

PA (Cephrir says blue)

Scummy

Baezu

HD (Cephrir says red)
Thad

PV (Cephrir says blue)
AK (Cephrir says red)

Admittedly my blue colorings at this point are basically "I don't think this person is red".

Vote: Nacho
Why did Nacho derail the Rena lynch? Why did he derail the bulba lynch (multiple days)?
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5861 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:49 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 5846, Nachomamma8 wrote:My personal 4 strong townreads are any 4 from ffullisade, Bulbazak, Desperado, and penguin_alien. AK and Baezu probably aren't scum either but there's some backlash against them, meaning that they don't make sense as the CORE TOWN.
In post 5816, Nachomamma8 wrote:last scum is between AK and PA i guess. i sort of have a tendency to turn on AK at this point in time and haven't been right yet but who fucking knows hey
Would you clarify who are in your scum pile and who are in your town pile?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5862 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:49 pm

going to sleep in 10 minutes but let's see what I can figure out in that amount of time
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5863 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:53 pm

...but then I think of the flips and I get annoyed at this game because in the past 2 game days I've only had one right read out of the flipped despite there being like 7 people dead (that being Nero Cain)

I really don't want to think I'm going at this game completely ass backwards, I really don't
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5864 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:00 pm

In post 5851, penguin_alien wrote:I really don't see PV as scum for everything that went down yesterday. HD was reading townish yesterday, but his stance on PV could have been blue scum not wanting to touch the neighborhoods. Looking at his vote history since the neighborhoods came out, the only neighbor he's voted is ThAd, who claimed a town PR.
Y'know, you never answered why you found my stance on PV townish in the first place. It'd be cool if you did.
Also I outright declared a townread on CTD (a neighbor) and a scumread on ThAd (a neighbor) so...what was I avoiding?
In post 5851, penguin_alien wrote:Bulbazak was townish yesterday, but with ThAd confirmed, I keep going back to the failed shot on him with a red scum doc. If HD is the last blue (and so the only likely source of a roleblock) he could have blocked ThAd's shot on him, hence the two different failure types ThAd claimed.
And then proceed to ask a question involving said roleblock that confirms the mislynch I want to push as town?
Sounds like a great idea. :neutral:
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5865 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:04 pm

eh fuck it, I really just don't want to think about this game right now

maybe tomorrow
Are you ready for this?
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5866 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:59 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 5851, penguin_alien wrote:HD was reading townish yesterday
Were we reading the same game?
In post 5851, penguin_alien wrote: Bulbazak, if you really thought I was blue scum, why wouldn't you want me dead today?
To be honest, I've been in kinda a haze lately. I've had a lot on my plate, plus the flips really shook me up read-wise. I essentially just voted for my biggest scum read without consideration of team.
In post 5851, penguin_alien wrote: And as far as thezmon, go back and read what I was actually saying there. At the time, the only logical role to have been gifted via back up was 2-shot BP. I figured thez was keeping it under wraps and so didn't like Cephrir and others pushing it. (And now we know Cephrir was scum with a vested interest in taking out potential PRs) I didn't think thez would fake claim universal back-up in a game right after being on a scum team that faked said claim in a game where myself, Slandaar, PV, and probably others I'm forgetting were present. I realized I might be wrong about that when he got to L-1 and was still keeping mum, hence mentioning a possible inspiration for it being a fakeable claim.
That's understandable. What I don't understand is this:
In post 3279, penguin_alien wrote: Irrespective of thazmon221's claim, which I don't entirely swallow, Bacde, you're completely ruling out any type of reaction test being used there? Because it seems to me that if you want to get someone's attention, you're more likely to succeed if you suggest you think they're outright scum rather than anti-town.

thazmon221, on the other hand, why didn't you use your vote to pressure Bacde in that situation, since it seems like he was doing something you found scummy?
"Irrespective of Thezmon's claim"? That's essentially "I must acknowledge the claim and how bad it is, but let's ignore it." True that you said you didn't buy the claim, but you essentially completely ignored it and then attacked Thez's attacker. Your reasonings, which were given in another post were essentially you trying to salvage the situation. And I can kinda feel you chiding Thez at the end of that quote. It's like you're not even trying to figure out if Thez is scum, rather you are trying to coach him. I just didn't like your approach to the entire wagon.
In post 5852, Amethyst Kitty wrote: Ftr, if the remaining blue scum is RB'er.. they probably can't use and block the same night hence Thad's shot not being blocked last night and going through.
In my experience, when there's only one scum member left, they can both kill and use their ability in the same night.
In post 5853, Amethyst Kitty wrote: Also the fact the Ceph NK again points to us is pissing me the fuck off and is another reason I don't want to "roll over" to the possibility of PereV not being scum. Almost all the NK's have pointed to us which means someone is fucking toying and trying to frame us.
Okay, this crybaby "Woe is me." crap is seriously starting to tick me off. Nobody's out to get you! It's all you, you, you, and a refusal to look at the big picture. This is extremely survivalistic, as it only serves to say "I'm being framed!" if anybody even suspects you. Any lingering town reads I had on you are now gone.
In post 5864, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 5851, penguin_alien wrote:Bulbazak was townish yesterday, but with ThAd confirmed, I keep going back to the failed shot on him with a red scum doc. If HD is the last blue (and so the only likely source of a roleblock) he could have blocked ThAd's shot on him, hence the two different failure types ThAd claimed.
And then proceed to ask a question involving said roleblock that confirms the mislynch I want to push as town?
Sounds like a great idea. :neutral:
Yes, because scum wouldn't do townie things to look town. :roll:

Unvote

Vote Penguin_alien
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #5867 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:51 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Yet...

you vote with us?
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5868 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:52 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 5867, Ms Marangal wrote:Yet...

you vote with us?
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5869 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:56 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 5845, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5842, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 5840, PeregrineV wrote:Would like to see everyone's town-scum-scumcolor list.
you can give me your scumlist or else i'll probably ignore you.
Go ahead, red. Let's see what everyone else has to say.
Why do you call nacho red right after me?

what makes you think Nacho is red?
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5870 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:05 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 5868, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Yet...

you vote with us?
You're not red scum.

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5871 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:06 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

EBWOP: You're not blue scum.

I really need to go to bed...

Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5872 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

also!

Bulb, why are you only looking at some of our posts and not all of them?

not everything that's coming out of this account is the "woe is me" crap and, while I do agree with you that it is annoying, and Kinda vain you aren't looking at anything I'm doing, you're looking at all of mala's post and using it to determine our alignment while ignoring my post, and the fact that I'm kinda the physical entity of this hydra while mala is the brains and stuff
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5873 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:14 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

despo parroting me in a way is scary too.

Fery question? Your townread [?] on us.. Was it based on the mala or mara part of the hydra?

~ Mala
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5874 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:18 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Bulb?

are you still here?

I want to talk because all my town-reads are going to shit