Mini 1482: Castle - A Mafia Murder So Vile (GAME OVER)

Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:25 am

Post by Bert »

Vote: macmollie
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:48 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 13, ArcAngel9 wrote:hey HF, are you scum?
VOTE: Wisdom
this is a revenge vote :P
Why are you seeking revenge? Meanie! <3

Because I'm going to be the one that seeks and GETS revenge, not you.

Vote: ArcAngel9

Let's quicklynch Angel before she can get her revenge

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:29 am

Post by Bert »

In post 33, Natirasha wrote:Considering that AA's posted more in this single game than in all my other experiences with her combined, I'm tempted to say she's scum.
Not sure if that's a tell...

But yeah, she lurked and never caught up in almost two full game days in the last game I was in with her. She ended up getting lynched as town in LYLO asking for a massclaim when the setup was open and everyone is supposed to know the only roles remaining are VT. :/ So yeah, bad memories of empty posts and promises about "I'M GONNA POST MORE SOON" which never came to fruition.

And then, the game where she was scum, she lurked a ton as well, but at least she knew what she was doing when she was there and had real reads and such.

I'm seeing some hydra dissonance with Om and Mara regarding myself.

Who the heck is this Om guy to be voting me on page 1 lol - poor Om of the nom

om nom nom, do you have a sweet tooth? I'll get you some cookies for you to munch while you let Mara take over the hydra

<3
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:31 am

Post by Bert »

Om Nom Nom,

Don't you play with me now

Don't you get Mara on your side about me

Who

Who are you to mispronounce Sweet Potatoes

I am most displeased with not being in the know *cry*

Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #39 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:35 am

Post by Bert »

Is mantis a chronic lurker? Why is he scum?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #40 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:35 am

Post by Bert »

EBWLO: *she* not he *facepalm*
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #42 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:41 am

Post by Bert »

Voting without a reason?

That's scummy.

You're a potato. Act like one! :<
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #44 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:46 am

Post by Bert »

You're lying. I can smell it from afar.

Lynch All Liars, HMMPH

Vote: Sweet Pertayter
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #63 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:18 am

Post by Bert »

Here. Catching up, y'all!
<3
In post 62, havingfitz wrote: Do you think hydra dissonance indicates one alignment over the other?
Not necessarily. In fact, I think it obscures my reads for hydras when there is dissonance. I find hydras harder to read for that very reason.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #66 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:01 am

Post by Bert »

In post 65, Natirasha wrote:I hate hydras btw.

(sorry for not being so quippy in this game, I'm having trouble staying interested in it, to be honest)
Vote: Natirasha

An excuse not to advance this game along? "You know, I'm not talking cuz I'm just not interested so far, so I'm gonna just let y'all know, so I can lurk and wait and see when it's convenient for me to post and not garner attention."

That's terrible.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #68 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:08 am

Post by Bert »

In post 67, Desperado wrote:Bert I don't think being bored is indicative of Nats' alignment. That's a bad vote with an even worse justification.
Are we officially out of RVS?

How is that a bad vote? She/he came in and said "I hate hydras" and then walked right on out.

It's like an excuse for not being her/his usual self, and why should we excuse him/her?

She/he needs some pressure so she/he gains some interest in this game. Do you know this player? Because I consider this a solid vote at this point of the game - you have something better?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #71 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:11 am

Post by Bert »

In post 33, Natirasha wrote:Considering that AA's posted more in this single game than in all my other experiences with her combined, I'm tempted to say she's scum.
Desperado: What about Natirasha has been town so far?

She has:

1) Self-voted, rather than voting anyone else - because that's "how she rolls"

2) She comes in and makes two comments, 1 saying "I hate hydras, I'm bored" and the other saying "Arc is probably scum because she just posted more than I've seen her post in my other games." None of those posts appear to be with the intent of advancing the game along. And on top of that, to complain about the speed of the game when the game just started. Her/his last post is more of a lurker prod dodge than anything IMO.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #76 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:25 am

Post by Bert »

In post 73, Desperado wrote: Her last post was null. All of her posts have been null. You appear to be content to ascribe malicious intent where it might not apply and its scummy.

Is Bert always this lazy as scum?
How am I being lazy? I don't think HIS posts have been null. You didn't even look at HIS gender yet, and you call me lazy. *shrug*

Right, so she's totally null and you have absolutely no read whatsoever of Natirasha.

Are you kidding me
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #77 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:27 am

Post by Bert »

EBWOP: *he*
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #80 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:45 am

Post by Bert »

Yeah, so I'm supposed to give a certain "proper town response."

There is no such thing. I don't conform to some textbook definition of town.

Why would I ask her why she's bored? You're trying to make me show superficial patience for someone blatantly lurking.

No thanks, bub. Why are those reads of yours town?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #81 (isolation #15) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:46 am

Post by Bert »

I love how you say "town until further notice." You can just backstab them later. Lol!

Do you always tunnel like this
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #87 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:29 am

Post by Bert »

In post 83, Lynx_Shine wrote:VOTE: Bert

Lack of interest on the third page with little actual game talk is hardly out of the question. I've been gone because nothing relevant to the game was happening, does that make me scummy?

Pretty sure a meta-based scum accusation would move the game along? It's content and something that can be responded to.

pedit: There's a difference between impatience and empty finger-pointing. Unless you're some super genius who can find scum in 134 words.
Making empty posts is not the same as being gone and not posting. Do you think we're going to lynch Natirasha for lurking like this? No, but this should be a wake-up call to get his head in the game. I don't claim to be some super genius, but it's still urgent to get discussion going. I am so not happy with how my vote on Natirasha is being perceived.

How is finger-pointing empty? I made a fair accusation saying that she/he should be more serious about the game and not just say "this game isn't catching my interest." I've heard scum (Majiffy in Micro 189) just come in and say "this game hasn't caught our interest yet. I'll be back later"....and then come back days later when a huge portion of the day is already in the books. I have a low tolerance for that.

Same with those empty promises to catch up in my past games - looking at you, Arcangel. She does it in every game I've been in, and yet she's described as active in other games. Drives me bonkers, I tell ya
In post 83, Lynx_Shine wrote:VOTE: Bert

Lack of interest on the third page with little actual game talk is hardly out of the question. I've been gone because nothing relevant to the game was happening, does that make me scummy?
Why are you asking me this rhetorical question? What response do you actually expect
In post 86, Natirasha wrote:Hey, I did my secret job: sparking interest.
Do you ever post anything but one-liners? You have some people defending you like their life depended on it, so get cozy <3
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #89 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:37 am

Post by Bert »

In post 82, Desperado wrote: And you would ask her why she's bored because if you make an effort to engage with her, she might not be bored anymore! Which means she'll be providing more content, which means we'll be able to read her better.

Assume she's town and telling the truth about being bored. Which approach do you think is more likely to produce a positive reaction, mine or yours?
Or, if you accuse her, then she might not be bored anymore. She might be on her toes as a result - doubtful because apparently nothing I'm saying holds any weight because it's all "empty" like you all say. Both ways CAN be effective.

I'm not looking for a positive reaction; I'm looking for ALL and ANY reactions.

We will get this game going - I won't let you deter me with your mudslinger comments. You may think I'm slinging mud, but I'm going to keep slinging what I'm slinging and not let you get to me.

It may be mud, but it's my mud and people being lurky and quiet just muddies the waters (pun intended)
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #90 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:40 am

Post by Bert »

In post 88, Desperado wrote:
In post 87, Bert wrote:How is finger-pointing empty? I made a fair accusation saying that she/he should be more serious about the game and not just say "this game isn't catching my interest." I've heard scum (Majiffy in Micro 189) just come in and say "this game hasn't caught our interest yet. I'll be back later"....and then come back days later when a huge portion of the day is already in the books. I have a low tolerance for that.
But the only reason you chose to finger point in Nats' direction is because she declared her boredom. Don't you think that fact by itself makes her less likely to be lurking scum than the other 6 players who haven't posted since last night? I'll ask again--if her intent was to lurk it out, as you accused her of, why didn't she just do it? Why did she unnecessarily open herself up to criticism?
He's here. He's present. His words hold importance now that he's here. It's the early stages of the game - I take what I'm given, and his posting is one of the few I can start with to get some reactions.

No, it does not make her less likely to be lurking scum. Why are you delving into semantics here? Please explain that to me sometime.

These rhetorical questions are one after the other....

The bottom line is - I find how SHE, INDIVIDUALLY, has approached this game. We aren't talking about the 6 other players in this discussion; this is about Natirasha. That manner in itself pings each and every one of my scumdars. And whether you like it or not, I'm going to be here slinging whatchamacallit everywhere.

You still haven't explained what this player's playstyle is like and why none of her play here is indicative of alignment. OR why everything she has done is null. Maybe you'll stop tunneling and actually answer a question for once, instead of selectively answering questions and spewing rhetorical questions back, kay?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #91 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:41 am

Post by Bert »

Typo: "I find how she, individually, has approached this game - without regard to external factors"

Sorry typo.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #94 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:57 am

Post by Bert »

In post 92, Desperado wrote:You presented three pieces of evidence for your vote.

1) She self-voted.
2) She said she hates hydras.
3) She said Arc might be scum because she's posted more in this game than Nat normally sees.

You contended that none of these moved the game forward.

In order:

1) Yes she did. Nats' meta will show you that she always self-votes. That means it's null. I pointed this out when you said it originally and you ignored it. I wonder why...
2) A lot of people hate hydras. Do you really think someone's opinion of hydras is alignment indicative?
3) You said this didn't move the game along, but for that to be true you'd have to assume Nat wasn't being serious about the read. Why would you assume that? I considered it scumhunting. Why do you think scumhunting is scummy?
1) I am not ignoring it; the fact that he has yet to vote ANYBODY even up until now is scummy. If you're going to play in RVS, participate and don't just throw your vote on yourself and call it a day for that RVS period.
2) Hating hydras is NOT evidence. I did not use that. I used her post which happened to include her opinion about hydras as means.
3) If saying that thing about Arc is scumhunting, then I can say that Mara is town because she just buddied me which she does in all of her games where I've seen her as town. In other words, your conclusion sucks.

But thank you for explaining his meta.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #95 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 93, Natirasha wrote:
In post 87, Bert wrote:Do you ever post anything but one-liners? You have some people defending you like their life depended on it, so get cozy <3
Nope.
Oh dear, flashbacks to playing with JacobSavage.

I'm in for a longggggggggg game.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #97 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:11 pm

Post by Bert »

Kay then.

I'm going to take a nap, satisfied and thrilled to my heart's content that I got two lines out of you. <3
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #117 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:01 am

Post by Bert »

In post 115, macmollie wrote:all I wanna do is lynch desp, wis and dry fitz.

tator is town for early paranoia after 1 post, mantis feels town, desp's wking of nats person (hated post #92) makes me want to put nats person as town also she is calling too much attention to herself, bert is town, mantis is town everybody else is pretty boring cos I don't remember any of you

let's see what this does

VOTE: desperado
MOLLIE HAS ARRIVED!!!

My princess!!!!!! <333333333

Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #120 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:40 am

Post by Bert »

Vote: Desperado
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #123 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:45 am

Post by Bert »

In post 122, thenewearth wrote:
In post 115, macmollie wrote:all I wanna do is lynch desp, wis and dry fitz.

tator is town for early paranoia after 1 post, mantis feels town, desp's wking of nats person (hated post #92) makes me want to put nats person as town also she is calling too much attention to herself, bert is town, mantis is town everybody else is pretty boring cos I don't remember any of you

let's see what this does

VOTE: desperado
Why do I feel that... This is such a biased read that came from mollie? Being biased makes you scum??? What logic is that...
In what way/sense is Mollie's read biased? We're all biased in our views, so what are you trying to get across to us here?
In post 122, thenewearth wrote: Desperado Looks so town.
Lynx_Shine is also town.
Nat is bored town-null
I would have said bert is town but...
In post 120, Bert wrote:
Bert is scum.

Bert's their buddy. So we can lynch him later
point out what leads you to that direction. I'm listening, give us more please
In post 122, thenewearth wrote:@Bert: Self-Vote, Hydra hating, And ESPECIALLY BOREDOM, Are not tells. They are completely null. COMPLETELY

Desperado Looks so town.
In post 122, thenewearth wrote: I would have said bert is town but...
In post 120, Bert wrote:
Bert is scum.
How can you disagree completely with how I went after Natirasha, and then say that you "would have said I'm town if not for a one-liner vote"? You just went from one extreme to the other, my dear.

Elaborate regarding how I was town before my vote on Desperado.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #131 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:54 pm

Post by Bert »

Ummmmmm....

Meh, Arc's post is pretty townie..

she keeps going HUH!!!! and that's the townie reaction Nacho said to expect when she is fired up like her usual self lol

HUH HUH HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And wow guys, hope you guys are gonna make this game really interesting soon....Please don't make me throw up all over the thread with my useless critiques and criticisms.

<3333333
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #139 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:57 am

Post by Bert »

Catching up here and unvoting.

Yeah, Desp, you better go read those games and get back to Mollie. OR ELSE

Oh god, Fitz's walls again GRRRRR do I have to read that ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh OK I'm caught up
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #140 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:58 am

Post by Bert »

In post 133, macmollie wrote:
In post 119, Wisdom wrote:Why are you voting Desp, mollie?
cos I wanted to get inside his head and explore
Unvote

I am trusting you so far but you know what thank you for reading me town but I Can't tell yet whether I can trust you for sure yet but I better be able to cuz Nacho's not here to tell me what he thinks of you but I give you the benefit of the doubt for now
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #142 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:00 am

Post by Bert »

In post 141, Natirasha wrote:Oh god.

I have to play a whole game with this Bert guy.

Oh god.
OH BABY, oh darling

I have waited for this moment my entire life, sweetie.

I'm Gonna GETCHA if you're scum, ya hear...

GET COZY
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #145 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:13 am

Post by Bert »

/in before Wisdom comes in and says "There is no scum Wisdom or town Wisdom"
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #148 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:20 am

Post by Bert »

You are usually very focused, what are you talking about <3

OOOOOOOH

See Wisdom, they meta'd you.

And you're going down, down down. Back down. Don't back down down.

But OK, IMA give my reads once I re-read in a wee bit. <3
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #151 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:35 am

Post by Bert »

In post 112, Natirasha wrote: You saw through my clever ruse.
Clever? HAHAHA. You're a funny bunny. NO.
In post 128, havingfitz wrote: Really not liking theslimer atm (i.e. not liking) for their contribution to the game. “Hi?” Seriously? #$%^&*!
[/b]
THANK YOU! Still not as bad as Natirasha.
In post 64, Lynx_Shine wrote:[
In post 55, Sweet Pertayter wrote:I think also think that Mac-mollie is scum, and that we need to keep a close eye on Lynx
Anything I did to cause that or ?
Do you think you've done anything scummy???
In post 105, Sweet Pertayter wrote:Bert needs to chill out and people are overreacting to his attitude and tone. He's town, guys.
Nat however makes a great vote, because he is making excuses not to do anything while trying to take credit for doing things.
VOTE: Natirasha
Lynx also made an easy vote onto Bert.

~Om
Why am I town?? Is this just because Mara said so, huh????
In post 104, Mantisdreamz wrote: no i didn't properly look at the OP. i posted the pic because i wanted to get to the next page for a post count. and i realized, that i had (stupidly) posted the same pic as the mod. (which i kind of found funny at the time)
i kind of think that your vote on me for not reading the OP properly is a little weak, actually. or trying to be played off as a good reason for a vote.
i voted mollie to see how she would react, and also because she has not said much so far. (i've played quite a few games with her)
i raise my eyebrow at you in return.
Best response ever. "I raise my eyebrow at you in return" I'm gonna steal that phrase. <3 SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO town vibey

I don't like (gut):

<Nat, Lynx>

Lynx your voting me was so sketchy, and you appear to not realize anything you have done should warrant any suspicion. That's really scummy!

Nat the feeling is mutual, you know what I'm talking about. <3 With tough love.

Strong strong me likey: <Mantisdreamz, Arc>

Mantis said "I raise my eyebrow" and it sounded so genuine. Arc keeps going HUH! HUH! and I really like that because Nacho told me to totally watch out for that and she went HUH back at me so me likey for the moment.

leaning town so far: <Mara> because she reached out to me and it felt genuine so like it gives me this warm fuzzy feeling in the heart oh mannnnnnnnnn <3

Null: <Mollie> I wish Nacho were here to read her for me but really I look at her to stay really engaged and I look for her to get really mad at me, then I think I'll be able to say for sure whether she is town or not but so far she seems to be doing real scumhunting, and she just tried to engage me in the game so that's a total plus.

No read: <Slimer> GET BACK HERE NOW

Confused: <Desperado, Wisdom, TNE> Wisdom said Desperado seems town I think, and Mollie just unvoted but this person just went after me, easy lynch bait me. Like, he was seriously out for my blood. EWWW No. Don't like him but I don't feel confident in reading this dude/dudette. I read Wisdom wrong initially in Popcorn, and I did in most marathon games I played with him, so meh I'll go with the flow and if you all feel he is scum consider my vote on him. However, he's a townleader-style player like Mollie so I am not in favor of lynching him Day 1 unless we are totally sure. Same with Molliepops.

The rest of you I don't even know. Oh wait, TNE you always play really derpy and you never make sense.... so yeah confused about you too

The rest of you if I forgot you, I RAISE MY EYEBROW AT YOU IN RETURN - Mantisdreamz COPYRIGHT
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #164 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:35 pm

Post by Bert »

I like you mollie so far but you're one of those pros where I'm weary because

I was fooled by you in Popcorn until Mara started being really scummy

I had you as strong town from the get-go in that game,

So while my feelings are good, I put you as null even if vibes are strong town

Fool me once, shame on you

Fool me twice, shame on me

I won't be fooled twice, so I won't officially townread you yet
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #165 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:38 pm

Post by Bert »

EBWOP: Oh, and as town you went after me in both of our marathon games.

From the get-go. As town. And you aren't doing that here.

I almost expect you to be mad at me over my read on you. You always get onto me for my reasons behind reading you...in popcorn, in those marathons.

So no I'm not surprised we are clashing again
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #169 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by Bert »

Mollie, I sheep Nacho unless I think he's probablyf-scum. If I'm stuck In between, and more towards town in my heart, I sheep. I change my mind too about Nacho multiple times.

Because he's valuable and he's never alive that long as town anyway.

So I'm here to cooperate. You're getting the Nacho treatment. What do you want me to do with the space you're giving me
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #170 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:57 pm

Post by Bert »

Basically sheep does not equal that I think you're town. This is like a poker game. I appreciate the odds. 60% chance I think you're town, then I sheep as you guys have solid reads unlike me.

You're 65%, and I cannot use that on people like Wisdom. Wisdom is always a 50/50 with the exception of popcorn where Nacho convinced me Wisdom was town

Cuz honestly I can't read Wisdom worth crud
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #183 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:33 am

Post by Bert »

In post 167, macmollie wrote:@ bert

I also went after you too in the friends banging your mom game and I was scum. right now I am giving you some space for you to get stuff done. capice?
Friends banging your mom game? What game is that because I don't recall such a game
In post 176, Sweet Pertayter wrote:mollie being scum isn't unlikely at this point.

~Om
Why do you think so. Enlighten me
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #186 (isolation #38) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Bert »

It's hypocritical that you are telling me to do work, and then you say that it's funny that you're asking me to do work, and then you come back and just answer Pertayter's questions and list a scum read

Makes you look bad
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #188 (isolation #39) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:27 am

Post by Bert »

OK

Will you promise me that you're town by telling me now
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #190 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:34 am

Post by Bert »

You and Mara are scumreading each other and it feels very awkward
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #191 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:39 am

Post by Bert »

Has this game caught your interest?

If not,
Vote: macmollie

it doesn't feel like you are trying to actively advance the game

I don't like this

NO
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #194 (isolation #42) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:03 am

Post by Bert »

Mollie you're with Desp because you guys are distancing and buddying at the same time

Buddying: with all that "DESP IM GETTING IN UR HEAD THATS ALL MY VOTE WAS FOR" stuff

and then saying "i was just exploring, now talk to me" (buddying)

Distancing: saying "I WANNA LYNCH DESP ETC ETC (naming a few others too)"
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #196 (isolation #43) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:18 am

Post by Bert »

I'm not sure that you're scum; I need more to go off, but I lost my townread on you...stuck in between

You and desp, and one of those other people under the radar...I don't know the third one will you give me time

I feel like Ill lose a 1v1 with you so You're gonna ram my argument into the ground like u did with the desp/mollie thing

You're a threat so we need to pressure you and get some help to see if you're scum.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #197 (isolation #44) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:21 am

Post by Bert »

In post 193, theslimer3 wrote:I'm so sorry. Find it in your scummy hearts to forgive me for being such a noshow? :c
You're making Nat look like a saint :(
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #213 (isolation #45) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:18 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 199, Desperado wrote:Bert do you really think mollie wasn't being genuine when she said she voted me to stir things up and sort me out? Do you think the hydra dissonance is fake?
I'm so confused because I thought that was Mara reading me as town but apparently that has been all Om who I don't even know. So I don't even know why he/she is reading me as town...he/she shouldn't considering he/she hasn't ever played with me before. So that actually worries me bigtime. BIG FOS for Om for not getting onto me a lot yet, and for townreading me so early (is it because Mara townread me?)

That was before Wisdom or Mollie came in

And apparently some of it is Mac posting...I totally forgot about Mac...it does not make sense that Mollie just suddenly forgets who I am and that I wasn't in some Coney Island friends banging game.

I don't even have any past Mini completed games...I have like 10 completed I think but none in there so I don't know where she gets that idea...she already posted the links to our two games together, so no I am going to mull this over.

I don't remember Mollie ever accusing so many people of not "trying to figure out alignment." Blue Yoshi and Bert are not the same people

Mollie is being so hostile, I mean why so hostile to us, is this how you get reactions or what
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #215 (isolation #46) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by Bert »

EBWOP: Oh dang it Mara is V/LA so this has been all Om.

WOOOOOO gotta buckle up and re-read now. Hydra dissonance...I am a bloody buffoon
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #216 (isolation #47) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 214, ArcAngel9 wrote:I see few points about mollie not being town in this game, this is very unlikely behavior from her
EXACTLY!!!!

What I really don't like about Mollie is that she's expecting to make better sense, but then in the early stages of the game she was reading me as town just because I was "staying engaged" even though she says "if you're looking for Bert to make sense, it's not going to happen." I mean, she freakin blasted other people for scum-reading me or going after me full stop.

And then she accuses me of not making sense in my reads, even for me. So that is just paranoia on my end now because I was not prepared for this coming out of Popcorn (and to a very lesser extent - Polygamy). So that leads to her saying she'd like to lynch me too. It all does not add up, see what I am saying???
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #220 (isolation #48) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:51 pm

Post by Bert »

Um... Lynx ughhh

That's cool...

I don't conform to your textbook definition of scumhunting.

Going all "this is quality" on Nat's post expressing disgust at having to play a whole game with me is repulsively out-of-bounds scummy.

Hating my style is one thing, lynching me for hating playing with me is another

I am so not agreeable how you just pushed away Arc's read post as being "over eager town in the worst way."

Your air of superiority irks me. I'm going to take a chill pill and step away from the thread for a few days now. "Scum does this" and "town does this"... Ahhhhh take each case of each player as its own...
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #227 (isolation #49) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:39 pm

Post by Bert »

Lynx, if you're going to call all my accusations pointless and illegitimate/fake scumhunting, and therefore that is scummy and I am likely scum, then you can use that in every single one of my games.

The fact that you're unwilling to overlook slimer, but are defending Nat, is just as bad as your telling me Im attacking Nat and not slimer.

I already called out slimer earlier...
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #228 (isolation #50) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:45 pm

Post by Bert »

Lynx is one of those cold, calculated players...I feel she is scum, stronger than anything.

Mollie's last post has a great attack on Lynx...

Well mollie, we always clash but you're right, lynx is setting me up for a mislynch

Why am I so stupid not to see that...

Vote: Lynx

Mollie just reached out to me and it felt legitimate, Lynx is a phony trying to set me up

I WON'T TAKE THAT

Lynx you're with Nat as scumreads
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #231 (isolation #51) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:57 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 229, macmollie wrote:bert I want a commitment from you that you think we are town otherwise your words mean nothing
I believe you are town now.

Pretty confident because you just warned me about lynx a dangerous player and pointed out how devious of a scumbag she is
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #307 (isolation #52) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:47 am

Post by Bert »

In post 236, Lynx_Shine wrote: Bert is probably Town with that.
Let me get this straight. You think I haven't done ANY legitimate scumhunting. Everything I have done, you have called "severely empty." How can I be town in your biased POV? Your vote "still stands" on me, in your exact words. Have I done that much in a few hours to warrant a complete change of mind? Please explain that to me sometime, because that does not add up. Or are you just saying I'm town because I'm not looking like I'm going to be lynched today, so you need to transition to voting Mollie or whoever it is you're now scumreading as the better lynch.
In post 236, Lynx_Shine wrote:
In post 225, macmollie wrote:hedges her read on us (distancing from a town mislynch but wants to blend in) and
tries to strengthen her weak scumread on bert by saying we are not partners
. she is setting bert up for a future mislynch cos she knows how I will flip re: why she is hedging her read. that kind of clears bert, not sure how helpful he will be. scum.
In post 219, Lynx_Shine wrote:I'm not convinced macmollie is scumbuddy just from this. Could just as likely be scapegoating, could be more relevant later when there's more stuff.

Mid-post edit: It looks more likely the further in I get.
This may have come across wrong when I went back up to add that. It looks more likely that you are Scum the further into the thread I read.
With your details and how you said you're an "editor" and so have to be "super judgmental" and all that, this is still a complete 180 from your read on Mollie earlier. Did you not read the whole thread earlier? Seems like just an excuse to change a read.
In post 236, Lynx_Shine wrote: You really can't be like this every game. Does the "votes because they're consistent with their meta" strategy really work that well?
I am like this every game. And whether you like it or not, I am in this game with you and I'm not going anywhere.
In post 236, Lynx_Shine wrote:
In post 227, Bert wrote:Lynx, if you're going to call all my accusations pointless and illegitimate/fake scumhunting, and therefore that is scummy and I am likely scum, then you can use that in every single one of my games.

The fact that you're unwilling to overlook slimer, but are defending Nat, is just as bad as your telling me Im attacking Nat and not slimer.
I wasn't defending Nat, I was going after you. Regardless I would argue that Nat and Slimer's posts are different. Nat has some content, goofs off, whatever, a lot of it is early. On page 10, slimer has so far said "hi," begged forgiveness for inactivity, and can't put together NATirasha. Is there anything about those posts that are okay?
I did not overlook slimer. You just flipped what I said the other way. You weren't just attacking me. You were also indirectly pointing out things that are scummy about Slimer, but for some reason you implied nothing Nat has done is scummy, especially when compared to Slimer. Nat has been worse because he/she has been here all game, clearly present in plain sight. But either way, still no excuse for disregarding Nat COMPLETELY, which I did not do with Slimer. If you check back, I have called out Slimer several times.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #360 (isolation #53) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:06 am

Post by Bert »

In post 325, Natirasha wrote: Im going to reread, but I keep seeing town from the macmollie. I have no experience with any of you, so I'm not going to be swayed by meta arguments really.
In post 337, Natirasha wrote:Wtf kind of post is that Mollie. I actually thought your play was okay up til now, but nooo now I gotta reread 13 pages of Bert talking to make sure.
Yeah, well stop complaining about having to read the game because I'm in it. Newsflash: I'm not replacing out. Because that's what you signed up for this game to do - get in the game. Accommodate whatever happens in the game within its confines.

It's funny that you have never mentioned having a townread on Mollie until now, where you are making a smooth, nice transition to a beautiful change to "MOLLIE'S SCUM." Right when the momentum is starting to swing full-force towards a Mollie lynch.
In post 338, Natirasha wrote:Alright, i actually read the thread again(shocking). I'm officially in the 'do not want' camp on Mollie after rereading. I believe it was Om who said it best, "coasting on town reads".
The biggest impression I got is that Lynx is town though. There is an air of genuinity to her posts.
Arcangel, as usual, is verging on useless with her perfect storm of lurkiness and lack of content. The most she's done lately is a token post of agreeing with the current wagon(which, I admit I've done too), but im fucking trying to act interested.

Something feels off on Pertayter, but I can't read it. I'm hoping Mara's return will make this better reading.

I wish we didn't have four people with sub ten posts.

And, as usual, you're annoying Bert and your avatar burns my retinas.

P-Edit: arc looks less scummy on I so reading. I dunno.
In post 343, Natirasha wrote:Ebwop: pardon spelling, phone.

P-edit: i agree Bert is town(I think I've said that thrice now), but he annoys me. Too much energy and 'lolxdsorandum' in his posts.
How many times do you have to repeat that I annoy you? You don't have to let me know every single post. Also, you're one to talk about people "verging on useless with lurkiness and lack of content." Do you want me to hold up a mirror and show you what your posts have been like? Pssh, stop using anyone's play as an excuse as to why you "can't stay interested." Save it for another game.

Anyway, your nice convenient turn on Mollie troubles me.

Vote: Natirasha
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #361 (isolation #54) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:08 am

Post by Bert »

EBWOP:

Post 1: "Mollie's play has been alright and pretty town. But I'm gonna make sure Cuz that last post totally looked terribad"

30 minutes later...

Post 2: "I totally don't want Mollie alive. This is from a re-read, and I clearly missed everything from Mollie's old posts and I'm gonna use Bert's chattiness and annoying posts and annoying avatar as an excuse as to why I missed Mollie's scumminess" *shrug*

Avatar burning your retinas? You want me to change my avatar because I'm annoying? Don't hold your breath lol
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #378 (isolation #55) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:17 pm

Post by Bert »

I've been really skeptical of Lynx throughout this game. But I have to say, post 377 makes some damn good points.

I've been pretty catty in this game (sorry), but anyways it has been a while since I posted in this game so I promise to go back and re-evaluate with a clear head after tomorrow (travel day).

And yeah, I jump all over the place with reading and keeping up because I have some eye pain issues - I always skim usually and so yeah it does come across as very ADD - but staying super chatty and engaged is the only way I can stay up to date with what's going on (without having to re-skim all the time). So yes, I am hard to keep up with but I try to restore sanity when possible (my play is worst when I'm not settled in a game yet, so hopefully it won't be quite as bad for the remainder...I hope)

Why I get lynched really often is I jump around and most of my stuff is baseless and due to gut. That's that.

/end rant
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #379 (isolation #56) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:20 pm

Post by Bert »

unvote

For the moment.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #397 (isolation #57) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:17 pm

Post by Bert »

Prod dodge...

catching up momentarily

Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #405 (isolation #58) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:32 am

Post by Bert »

Vote: TNE
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #406 (isolation #59) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:34 am

Post by Bert »

This is what I think of the deadline. :eek:

Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #413 (isolation #60) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:52 am

Post by Bert »

Serra's here?

VOTE: unvote
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #421 (isolation #61) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:40 pm

Post by Bert »

YES

let's lynch Slimer

I'm game for this!!!!!!

Vote: slimer

<33333333
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #527 (isolation #62) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:34 am

Post by Bert »

Woah wisdom, TNE's 509 is terrible

Wait how do you have him/her as town
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #534 (isolation #63) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:46 am

Post by Bert »

In post 528, theslimer3 wrote:I have to agree with Bert here
Wait why are you agreeing with me?
In post 529, serrapaladin wrote: Bert, why is TNE's 509 terrible?

I'll also point out that scum-desp isn't showing any interest in finding a lynch.
In post 509, thenewearth wrote: Reads:

tater: OMG HAHAHA THEY ARE WRONG XD XD SCUM
desp: My other head says so huehuehue
wis: oh... I never seen his scum game so he's town.
bert: OMG HAHAHA TOWN BECAUSE I SAID SO HAHAHA
mantis: IDK I just vote mantis because I want to.
lynx: because everyone else is town, she's scum
penguin: I'll call you town if you post
arc: Scum cause I say so
tne: town because SHEEEEEEEP

Uhhg...
I'm sorry, I thought this was TNE's original reads list when I was posting/reading on my phone this morning. And I was flabbergasted. Stupid Bert.
In post 530, Desperado wrote:I'd rather NL than vote mollie, wisdom, or tne
This is a horrible, horrible idea.

Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #554 (isolation #64) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:03 am

Post by Bert »

In post 548, Mantisdreamz wrote:desperado is a bad vote.
what use would he have as scum to move the lynch away from TNE?
no one is that obvious as scum partners. and that's over the top whiteknighting
Ewwwwwwww

I have a bad feeling about you now, you destroyed my beautiful read on you

Decisions, decisions...let's go with gut instinct
In post 550, Natirasha wrote:Can we do a quick swap to mantis as today's lynch?
Yes

Hell yes, we are on the same page on mantis
In post 553, Wisdom wrote: I could lynch havingfitz too but I don't say no to let him return from his V/LA and post some more first.

So, serra.
Fitz is usually so messy/wall-y that I can't get much of a read when he's active (which he's not for 10 whole friggin days). He has been null for me, so I'm with you on that waiting thing.

Serra's reaction to theslimer may seem pretty overboard to you....but I actually understand the frustrations totally...it's the same reason I Was called out for going after Nat early on in the game *shrug* Plus Serra replaced Arc, who I actually kinda liked.

Vote: Mantis

UGH I am gonna sooo get in trouble for flash wagoning.

"BERT FLASH WAGONING IS BAD DUDE WHAT R YA THINKIN, DO U HAFTA DO THAT"

Tell you what, busters, let's take this midnight train to GEORGIA

Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #555 (isolation #65) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:32 am

Post by Bert »

In post 278, Mantisdreamz wrote: i don't think havingfitz seems overly scummy, to be honest. which is why i havent voted him. his case looked a little sus... but, still not overly scummy.
This is your last mention of fitz. Come back. What are you thinking right now?

Who are you willing to lynch today
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #557 (isolation #66) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:43 am

Post by Bert »

Why do you think Mantis is not worth a lynch today? (Lurking does not qualify, as Mantis has not definitively been lurking.)

Also, you and Mantis's outright refusal to vote each other is noted. I need explanations now.
In post 241, Desperado wrote:^Just so we're clear, I want them so that I can show you three why you're wrong.

Then we can lynch from Bert/Mantis/Tayter because this wagon blows.
Your last mention of Mantis in this game...update time, bub

Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #559 (isolation #67) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:51 am

Post by Bert »

In post 556, Desperado wrote: Why? I'd rather NL than lynch a townread. It's pretty simple, and it's not a death sentence or something. We NLed D1 in WWE (multiball large theme) and steamrolled the scum because of it.

Unvote
Vote: Serrapaladin

Bert, we aren't doing Mantis today.
How is a MULTIBALL LARGE theme game applicable here? That you're using a game that is totally not the same as a mid-sized mini blows my mind.

Why are you ignoring my questions

let me ask you another question then. do you think YOU can push a Serra lynch through?

The more you ignore my questions, the more questions you're getting

and if you go "SORRY I DONT ANSWER STUPID QUESTIONS"

then my vote's going back to you
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #560 (isolation #68) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:53 am

Post by Bert »

EBWOP: Yes, I believe I can push a Mantis vote through.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #563 (isolation #69) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:58 am

Post by Bert »

In post 557, Bert wrote:Why do you think Mantis is not worth a lynch today?
In post 562, Desperado wrote:
Um...it isn't? I was just saying that a D1 NL isn't an apocalypse scenario, and if anything would be more damaging in a large where there are multiple scum kills.
Yeah, it may not be an APOCALYPSE, but how is it a plausible thing to do ANYWHERE, especially in this game. No flips for D2. D2 is practically D1 again except Scum will have gotten a free kill and gotten to discuss more strategy.
In post 530, Desperado wrote:I'd rather NL than vote mollie, wisdom, or tne
Are you THAT sure of all three of those townreads you mentioned that you would opt for a NL over them? Because of meta?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #564 (isolation #70) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:59 am

Post by Bert »

EBWOP: So far, your only reason for "Mantis is not worth a lynch" seems to be "Bert, you know you can't push a lynch on him/her through just because."
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #566 (isolation #71) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:10 am

Post by Bert »

In post 565, Desperado wrote:
In post 563, Bert wrote:Are you THAT sure of all three of those townreads you mentioned that you would opt for a NL over them? Because of meta?
In TNE's case, yeah. The other two are just town. You disagree?
Meh, I like mollie - she's being so paranoid as heck, and we are clashing like we normally do when she is town (in my experience).

Wisdom, not too sure. I've dayvigged him and been wrong. I don't disagree, but I wouldn't go "IM NOT GONNA LYNCH HIM, ID RATHER NL" :roll:

TNE is derp central like me. I mean, heck he/she was calling me scum with Mollie on page freakin 5. So I wouldn't be sad to see him/her go, it's hard to get a read on people like him/her without past experience.

How you're SO sure on Day 1 without flips that you're willing to NL in order to protect your town reads is what gets me. Do you not see how terrible that makes you look

You should feel bad
In post 565, Desperado wrote:
We're 15 hours to the deadline. What other reason do I need? I don't think you have the support for a mantis lynch ready to go and you don't have enough time to make a case, so how is your vote doing anything other than help facilitate a NL?
Oh shoot, I'm gonna lose my argument with you. Just realized Mollie and Slimer are voting Serra too. WHATTTT this is not fair.

You + Wisdom + Mollie + Slimer...that's 4.

:facepalm:
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #567 (isolation #72) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:11 am

Post by Bert »

EBWOP: No, 4 is not much better than my 3.

If Nat votes for Mantis, that'll be 3.

I'm not at a disadvantage here. So hell no.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #571 (isolation #73) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:23 am

Post by Bert »

In post 569, Desperado wrote: I don't feel bad and don't give a fuck how it makes me look. What are you even getting at here? It basically sounds like you're saying I shouldn't have any confidence in my reads and should have let TNE get lynched. Do I have that right?
OK, so I kinda like the tone about I DONT GIVE A BLEEP WHAT I LOOK LIKE.

But no, you're twisting my words. I stand by my comment that your "I'd rather NL than lynch X Y and Z" is bad and you should feel bad. And you're implying no confidence in my ability to garner the support needed for a mantis lynch. am I not convincing enough?

see Wisdom

you're supposed to be pissed off like Desp is

what's wrong with you this game, I haven't pissed you off and gotten you riled up and stuff...WHAT
In post 568, Wisdom wrote:Bert, vote serra already.
Tell me, are you going to let go of this Serra tunnel ever - meh why did I just ask you that

and I will vote before I go to bed tonight (2-3 hours before deadline) if the ONLY lynch available and possible is Serra.

Until then, hold your butts

In post 570, Desperado wrote: Your vote counts both ways though. So you can either put Serra to 5 or hope Nat gets here before deadline and puts your Mantis wagon to 3. And then who?
Nat's gonna be here alright. She/he better be lurking around. If 15 hours until deadline doesn't catch her/his interest, then I Don't know what will
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #574 (isolation #74) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:34 am

Post by Bert »

In post 572, Desperado wrote:
In post 571, Bert wrote:But no, you're twisting my words. I stand by my comment that your "I'd rather NL than lynch X Y and Z" is bad and you should feel bad. And you're implying no confidence in my ability to garner the support needed for a mantis lynch. am I not convincing enough?
Do you have a case that I missed?
548 was terribad and I'm amazed that you overlooked that.

the "no one is that obvious as scum partners" just pings my scumdar to hell, baby

I'm a gut reader, do you have a problem with me?

In post 573, Wisdom wrote:I've gotten used to you, you'll eventually vote serra anyway.
Psshh. You're not catching quite enough flak for me to be comfortable with you as town. Plus, my gut isn't pinging and I haven't called you scum yet via gut at any point. Once that does, I'll be more comfy.

You're town-read by Bert for now. If you keep leading lynches on town and you're still alive late in the game, you gotta go though methinks
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #614 (isolation #75) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:45 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 612, Mantisdreamz wrote:Xpost gimme a chance to claim at least? Christ
6 hours, sweetie pie

would you like some breathing room

In post 607, theslimer3 wrote:
In post 602, Natirasha wrote:God dammit. Time for some bravado.

VOTE: Serrapaladin

Serra
: Please don't consider this vote against you via case. I
think
you are town and this lynch is being driven by scum. However, I refuse to allow a No Lynch to happen here. Rest assured, I will not let your death be in vain.
WHAT the hell is this!? You're saying you'd rather lynch town than a nolynch. What kind of fuckery am I reading.

EXPLAIN NOW.
It's the word "think." THINK

What's your gripe
In post 609, macmollie wrote:
In post 604, Sweet Pertayter wrote:
I was also beyond lost in TR though I don't think I lurked that game.

and I handed out Sporadic reads in mylo.

and Serra, I don't think either of the major wagons are scum, but I have recently got a much better feel from Mantis than I have from you. I'd much rather keep her over you and the fact that you now reading me as scum because I chose her over you is strange.
you most certainly did

and
placed opportunistic votes that were convenient to deadline
And you think this - lurking and convenient/opportunistic votes at deadline - is alignment-indicative for Tater?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #634 (isolation #76) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by Bert »

I should be here for two more hours...

Watching the thread while watching the conclusion of Yanks-BoSox
In post 630, Sweet Pertayter wrote:Wait

Serra replaced Angel FFS

UNVOTE:

Do we really have to kill mantis though? I don't want to kill Mantis
Really? You and Mantis somehow forgot that Serra replaced in for ArcAngel when there has been a total of one replacement all game. :/

Your actions are pretty sketchy in the past day or so - I mean, your last post was ->>>
In post 605, Sweet Pertayter wrote:I still prefer wisdom more than anything, but I don't think anyone is going to follow that at this juncture
What do you realistically think you can do with the remaining 4 hours left?

Hope you come back and don't leave us hanging.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #637 (isolation #77) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:48 pm

Post by Bert »

PENGUIN ALIEN

You are online

If you see this, GET IN HERE
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #639 (isolation #78) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:54 pm

Post by Bert »

LYNX YOU TOO, I SEE YOU

I'm gonna come and getcha

getcha real good

Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #649 (isolation #79) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:27 pm

Post by Bert »

Ewwwwww

Neighbors, confusing as heck
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #655 (isolation #80) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:32 pm

Post by Bert »

Present.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #656 (isolation #81) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:33 pm

Post by Bert »

Unvote
to let u catch up
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #660 (isolation #82) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:38 pm

Post by Bert »

So we have present ATM:

Serra, Mantis, Bert, Lynx, Penguin

Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #663 (isolation #83) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by Bert »

Wisdom's online too.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #671 (isolation #84) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:50 pm

Post by Bert »

@Mantis: Not really

Wisdom hasn't commented much, if at all , about you recently. Plus he may have talked to u before d1?

Sorry phone access only for the rest of the night :/
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #672 (isolation #85) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:51 pm

Post by Bert »

Ok so we have 6 here, 7 if Wisdom shows up

Not bad
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #709 (isolation #86) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:26 pm

Post by Bert »

Still here checking sporadically

As I said I am phone-only for the rest of the night so I'm of little use :/
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #726 (isolation #87) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:36 pm

Post by Bert »

Lynx

Nat is around hopefully still playing dota

Serra

Bert

Mantis

Wisdom
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #752 (isolation #88) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:47 pm

Post by Bert »

Mantis Nat wisdom Serra Bert

Lynx is online too

I'm here, 12:45 am but here lol :)

P-edit: I'm so freakin tired and I'm on a phone, so I am mostly shut down tbh

All I can say is I just want us to reach a consensus soon so we make it in time

Penguin alien I think drifted off already so we r at 6
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #769 (isolation #89) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:56 pm

Post by Bert »

Uggghhhhhhhhh
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #781 (isolation #90) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:05 pm

Post by Bert »

Sorry just frustrated that we've hit an impasse

And we may lack firepower in numbers.. Scratch that, we do lack firepower

Stubbornness I'm seeing is also frustrating me
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #787 (isolation #91) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:09 pm

Post by Bert »

Ugh I don't want to see a self-vote from u, Serra

All this willingness of urs to self-vote is so damn legit

Yea Nat, think so too atm
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #795 (isolation #92) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:13 pm

Post by Bert »

OM

OM

I love you

Loveeee

Help ussss
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #849 (isolation #93) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:39 pm

Post by Bert »

Wisdom you went for Nat.

LMAO
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #854 (isolation #94) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:41 pm

Post by Bert »

Fitz is not here and thus does not comprise one of us, leaving our maximum firepower at 7 votes

Nat is here; thus our total firepower on him/her is 6
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #855 (isolation #95) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:41 pm

Post by Bert »

Vote: havingfitz
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #860 (isolation #96) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:43 pm

Post by Bert »

Oh no

OMMY come back

I hope u didn't leave already noooo
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #871 (isolation #97) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:46 pm

Post by Bert »

Penguin!!!!

Yessss we can overrule Wisdom
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #884 (isolation #98) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:49 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 878, Mantisdreamz wrote:
STUBBORN!!!!!!!!
QFT

If I were on my desktop, I'd grab a nice GIF with love <3
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1090 (isolation #99) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:07 am

Post by Bert »

Checking in, y'all lovelies. Bert has one more class till he gets to be free and off phone-access-only for the rest of the week

Y'all suck, this game gets interesting when Im busy (rarely) or asleep.

Will read ur walled up posts tonite, ye scumbags!!!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1205 (isolation #100) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 1194, macmollie wrote:talk to me when you stahp hedging
What's hedging? I'm going to ask some questions and get myself back into this game and get back to feeling. Wish today hadn't been the first day of classes - have till Tues. off to pester ye guys now though
In post 1170, penguin_alien wrote:Here's my vote, macmollie:

VOTE: thenewearth
Ughhhhh you waited till someone asked you for a vote, and then you just complied just like that. That's worrisome
In post 1162, macmollie wrote:if you think I am blatantly lying then vote me. I have nothing to gain by lying I am only telling you how I perceive you.
You just made me very paranoid. :(
In post 1137, macmollie wrote:this post literally reeks of scum wisdom

inb4 he says I don't know what I am talking about hurr durr
Wisdom is being wayyyyyyyyyy more OVER paranoid than he was in my last game where he was scum in Newbie 1402. I wanted to punch myself at the end of D2 when he was being so STUBBORN. Lucky I was on my phone otherwise I had some harsh words. GUT says Wisdom is TOWN TOWN TOWN. Wisdom, you're finally acknowledging that there is apparently a difference between town-wisdom and scum-wisdom.... I can't believe it. What has gotten into you
In post 1141, penguin_alien wrote:I want to hear from serra before drawing definite conclusions from the Wisdom-Nat-serra triangle of suspicion, but right now I don't think Wisdom's argument holds water. Whether he's being stubborn or scummy, I'm not sure.
HEY

HEY give us your opinion on whether he's being SCUMMY or STUBBORN in your opinion. Why must Serra chime in first??? Serra hasn't had time to really get into the game on D2 yet. Wisdom has been stubborn all game. He has been campaigning for votes all game, even when there is not enough suspicion on his target. He's reaching, reaching, reaching.... WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY beyond... that's sorta town to me. It hasn't been just the easiest targets either. Now you've heard my opinion. What's yours??

HOWEVER, far in the back of my mind I am paranoid about how he completely resists lynching people on the basis that "tehy are definitely town town (see: Mantis D1, and a couple of others who I can't remember because I am re-reading from the most recent to the oldest."
In post 1149, macmollie wrote:right now his line of defense for his reasoning is "mollie are you on drugs".

I am not letting this go like I did in that game.
You know what, I would actually like to see both neighbors die for paranoia reasons. They need to both go, damn. I will scream if there is another set of neighbors.
In post 1070, Wisdom wrote:No, the full line is

Natirasha refuses to vote serra - serra wagon stalls
serra refuses to vote Natirasha - Natirasha wagon stalls
serra votes Desp, Natirasha votes Desp
Mantis brings up havingfitz idea
Natirasha votes havingfitz, serra votes havingfitz.

Context is important.
What are you trying to get at here... that they are plotting against us and BOTH are scum?

Because there were 4 people on the original Desp wagon. And also 5 others no the fitz wagon. It was a team effort. And there were people not willing to lynch Nat and/or serra, but they weren't proclaiming it like OMG WILL NOT VOTE SERRA/NAT like your stubborn self

OK I'm still not caught up yet, but the more I talk and give reactions, the faster I get back into this game and start getting some feelings for people again. I am going to re-read and then look at who read who as what now. You all added 13 pages while I was sleeping and then in class, and I have to say I like this activity.

yall lovelies I love pestering you

Wisdom I don't understand why you are reading me as town this game, this does not happen ever (514 you started reading me as scum towards the end, 1402 you freakin got me lynched, and in our marathons you got onto me early). What's up with that? Afraid people are gonna defend me and make you look bad? Time to get some friggin reactions outta you

if you're town, let's convince mollie before she goes bananas
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1208 (isolation #101) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:54 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 1207, Sweet Pertayter wrote:I'm not hedging?

I just gave three decent scum-reads, one maybe scum-read, and a the rest are being read as town

I am flip-flopping alot this game, but I am not hedging
What, flip-flopping? Why are you doing that so much. Are you having trouble settling on a solid scumread?
In post 977, macmollie wrote:VOTE: serra
God you hydras are so confusing. Serra/Wis has to have one scum, according to you...

You've voted TNE today, tater, serra, even Wis.... in less than 20 hours

what's up with that

In post 1171, macmollie wrote:
In post 1163, Wisdom wrote:This is the exact feeling I got in Hidden Temple tbh - you can't see I am town when you should be seeing it. I understand if Om, Natirasha, or whoever else has not played with before does not see it, but you should be seeing it.
if I were scum you would be dead

it really is that simple

the hidden temple paranoia is what I would expect you to do as scum. remember you giving me a pass cos I was sus of you on the heels of polygamy? it works both ways.

explain to me your town read on mantis. that is 1 thing I am having a hard time swallowing.
You two won't stop going after each other... UGH why do you two keep clashing

Mollie won in Hidden Temple, right? Wait, wait, wait. What does polygamy have to do with any of this

I was in polygamy, and that game had LOVERs where Absta (paired with Wisdom) was freakin scummy as heck
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1210 (isolation #102) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 1206, macmollie wrote:I mean do you think that scum are trying to move the lynch away from sera? if so who?

so do you still think nats is scum? do you still think tater is town?

I am trying to follow the progression of your thoughts and I can't.

I think that tater thing is being opportunistic wrt our fight if you are town.
Are you talking to me? I need to read D1 again to make my reads more solid-feeling so I can feel like I'm active and engaged and yada-yada.

But GUT-wise,

Nats - he/she has picked up his game since the beginning of D1. Good gut feelings I don't know why he/she just suddenly came alive but I'm happy with him/her for the time being.

Mara/OM - I *think* town based on D1, but I am very very very very paranoid because he/she is jumping around like an energy bunny. Plus, who is he/she/they to talk to you and tell you to calm down when they aren't ever freakin calm either.

TNE I don't like and I will re-read to see why

I don't like the slimer guy either, from his end D1 play. I want him gone.

More so than anyone else here. Gut feelings FOR THE FREAKIN WIN

Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1216 (isolation #103) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 1211, Natirasha wrote:A Desp/TNE/Slimer team would be too easy.
Why? Slimer and Desp seem really competent, and Desp is a bit of an enigma IMO. He doesn't give us much to work with, that's the feeling I get with him. Slimer is all "OMG FUCKERY, WHAT IS THAT WHAT IS THIS" He's also not terribly lurky, so I disagree with Serra on how Slimer is just plain "coasting"

TNE isn't a super easy read, but his play does make him an easy target... but that doesn't equal scum. Interested to hear what you have to say
In post 1211, Natirasha wrote:But, again, how many scum are we even trying to find?
I'm not a setup expert. You are, you've modded games right?
In post 1212, penguin_alien wrote:Bert, I didn't 'just comply,' I'd thought that TNE hadn't posted yet today. That shifted my scummish read to a scum read one.
all I see from TNE today is "ohey guys I'm totally not caught up, but I think I would like to vote Wisdom too"

Yes, that looks scummy...your point is accepted.

Yeah, he hasn't really contributed much yet. Bah.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1220 (isolation #104) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:32 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 635, theslimer3 wrote:And no, I guess not... I don't quite know what to think of Mantis but right now it seems like it's the only thing standing.
If I don't stand my ground then this will be forgotten...
Yeah, you're sorta an enigma because your play is so wacky - don't mean to offend you.

But this post is just screaming GUT SCUM. Like, you haven't mentioned Mantis all game, and suddenly you go "I don't quite know what to think, but this is the deadline" and then add some dramatizing "if I don't stand my grown then this will be forgotten"

That last line is SOOOOOOO fake sounding. WHATTT

WOULD LOVE TO LYNCH YOU, BABY

Be very very very afraid of me

Vote: Slimer

I'm still starting to regain the remaining feelings I've lost since. :(

There's nothing like being in the game and interacting a lot and having those feelings I can't control. Crud, deadlines, crud. Wish someone could keep me itnerested during the downtime
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1222 (isolation #105) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:41 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 1217, Wisdom wrote:Bert, how would you feel about serra/penguin/Desp? That's my best guess right now.
Don't like
Penguin
. She lurked the hell out of D1 and that does not sit well with me. Like is she usually like this, because you just said slimer plays like how she/he plays... and it pings all my scumdars, whatttt
In post 1151, penguin_alien wrote:Bottom line, if you're scum you were probably hoping to get a wagon on presumed town-havingfitz somewhere down the line. You have a reputation for tunneling, so no one would think it odd for you to come back to a read you'd been holding since early game later on.

And yes, if havingfitz had flipped town, the part where we didn't lynch people at deadline who at least would have provided lots of player interaction information by virtue of not having been V/LA for so long in favor of HF would have been a fine argument. Still might be. Doesn't excuse your interactions with that particular wagon.

Heck, if the outcome yesterday says one thing, it's that the havingfitz lynch doesn't improve anyone's town standing. It was great for town, but it could have easily been godawful and only been marginally better than a no-lynch.
Didn't like this part of her post because she seems to be going around and around without making a point, rather just summarizing what's going on and not adding much new. It's all "scum would X and Y but not Z" It sounds too contrived

Re: Serra
How confident are you about Serra because this is my first game with him/her. I like him/her from the end of D1 (gut), and I liked Arc. :/ That's why I was kinda reluctant to vote Serra AT ALL. Actually, scratch that I had good feelings about him/her and really didn't want him/her dead unless it was totally necessary.

Desp I don't know. I had him with Lynx as a scumread D1 and look how that turned out :lol: He confuses the heck outta me because he doesn't give us enough words to work with for the most part, and he isn't crystal clear with his compelte reads. He's not giving out enough reads for me to get a better feel.

but I will withotu a doubt settle for him as a lynch if push comes to shove, for this:
In post 556, Desperado wrote:Why? I'd rather NL than lynch a townread. It's pretty simple, and it's not a death sentence or something. We NLed D1 in WWE (multiball large theme) and steamrolled the scum because of it.
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1227 (isolation #106) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:48 pm

Post by Bert »

List of scumreads please, other than Nat.

List of townreads please? Other than mollie wis and tne?

I ask because I want to see where you stand, and your reads (comprehensive) aren't that accessible. To put my money where my mouth is, I will give an update of what I think, but I need some more time to re-read all. Youvé been here today though.

Or are you content with just one scumread and lots of townreads? I am not content with that
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1228 (isolation #107) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by Bert »

^That was in response to Desp, not Wisdom (simul post)
In post 1223, Desperado wrote:What reads haven't I been clear about Bert?
Also, Serra seems like a strong player as either alignment, am I wise to assume this?

So I'm afraid of her/him manipulating me, there's that thing in the back of my mind...

but still think she/he is town.

gonna take a rest because I can't remember if mollie is readnig Serra as scum or not (brain is fried),

will look back in a few
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1230 (isolation #108) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:58 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 1224, Wisdom wrote:And then there's my point from D1 - his push on slimer felt forced. He even threatened to blacklist everyone because they didn't want to lynch slimer. I have played a fair amount of games with serra(all town) and I don't think it's like him to get annoyed at lurkers, especially to that extent.
meh, what to make of the blacklist thing. *shrug*

Thought it was town, because I saw Sakura do that in 514 and turn town with that "WISDOM HEY IM GONNA BLACK LIST YOU"

it's just really low and unnecessary for pushing lynches if it's done from a scum perspective

Make no mistake I was surprised Sakura turned up town
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1236 (isolation #109) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:10 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 1234, Desperado wrote:I'm content with giving the information I'm confident in giving. I can't recall an instance of me giving anything resembling a full player by player reads list on this site and I'm not likely to start now.
lmao

STUBBORN

hey I'm not giving up, this is not over. I will prod you more and more. Just you wait, scumbag
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1238 (isolation #110) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:11 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 1231, Wisdom wrote:It's not the same thing though. Sakura said it clearly, serra just said "I'll probably avoid playing with such bad town if we don't lynch slimer", I'm sure you can see the difference.
Meh, tht's true.

Yeah that is kinda manipulative to say.

at least now I see where you're coming from
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1241 (isolation #111) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 1239, Desperado wrote:
In post 1235, Wisdom wrote:Yeah.
So Desp is scum.
Why, because I won't give a meaningless reads list that will have you, TNE, and mollie as town, Nat as scum, and the other
6 varying degrees of null
?
6 varying degrees of null LOL

that is not acceptable at all, Desp

:lol:
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1248 (isolation #112) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:25 pm

Post by Bert »

@Desp:

No. But reads change over time, they arent set in stone. Of course im not 100% sure until after a flip comes

But reads still help us gauge you

You're an enigma and have made some responses that don't make me happy with you alive

You can give your current ones, your current reads

Then I and others can look at your reads and see how well we can relate to your mindset...
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1290 (isolation #113) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:22 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1268, serrapaladin wrote:Is anyone willing to lynch slimer today? I'll read this tomorrow.
We await your entrance, cuz you're under the heated blanket of suspicion <3
In post 1278, macmollie wrote:I had him as an early scumread but mac is pretty convinced he is town.
I defer to mac cos he has really good gut instincts.
*shrug* Since when do you ever defer?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1291 (isolation #114) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:24 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1261, macmollie wrote: tell me what do YOU think about lynx?
In post 1258, Mantisdreamz wrote:xpost - shit.
hahahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hahahaha

ahaha

ha

I'm sweating after laughing so hard - this is so unbelievably fake, you should feel bad lmao
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1295 (isolation #115) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:32 am

Post by Bert »

Why are you stalling, busser
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1297 (isolation #116) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:24 am

Post by Bert »

Consider it a term of endearment, busser

Are you trying to butter me up, or....
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1298 (isolation #117) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:29 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1294, theslimer3 wrote:Yeah you can wait.

OH HI GUYS I'M SLIMER,

"I like to keep people hanging with my reads, because I feel like it, and also I like to ask people about their fuckery"

"I'm bussing, Bert?" = (in Slimer's euphemistic way of expressing him/herself) "What kind of fuckery is that?"

And then I keep waiting...

waiting...

You make me laugh, lmao, now stop messing with me and give your reads of fuckery
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1299 (isolation #118) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:31 am

Post by Bert »

EBWOP: I'm thinking TNE/Peng/Slimer

But that would be too easy :/

Which one of you strong players is scum that I'm missing....
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1301 (isolation #119) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:46 am

Post by Bert »

Yeah, I need to work on how to find associative tells (or whatever they're called). Don't really know how to do that. :/

OK, TNE/SlimerDesp/Peng...

and if you and mollie insist, then I'll get behind a Serra lynch :/ but not really happy about it
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1302 (isolation #120) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:47 am

Post by Bert »

EBWOP: I mean, You all have played with Serra-scum and I haven't. Gut keeps saying Serra is town lmao

Anyways, my scum pool (when you all aren't insisting on Serra) <TNE, Slimer, Desp, Peng>

And Serra is a wild-card because I do value you two's opinions
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1318 (isolation #121) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:08 am

Post by Bert »

In post 932, Wisdom wrote:Anyone who townreads serra - fucking explain to me this.

serra states that he's willing to self-hammer over a no-lynch:
In post 577, serrapaladin wrote:No lynching at an odd number with likely 1 NK is just really bad. I'm just a VT (Javier Esposito), so I'll be sure to self-hammer if you guys can't get the votes together, and get back to playing more f2f instead.
That means he's willing to lynch someone who he knows town, the only one who he knows town, over a no-lynch. Good so far.

Then he refuses to vote Natirasha for a deadline lynch, which he supposedly does NOT know town.
He tries to form wagons on anyone else, but when people vote Natirasha he goes "OMG NO DONT VOTE FOR NATIRASHA, ITS NO USE" and votes someone else instead. And then he and Natirasha form a wagon on havingfitz.

Tell me why the fuck would town-serra refuse to vote someone whose alignment he doesn't know when previously he was willing to vote himself in order to avoid the no-lynch. Go and read what happened and tell me why the fuck he would do it. See how he was talking about potentional mollie or Desp wagons, yet refused to vote Natirasha when Natirasha already had 4 votes on him. And then had no problem voting havingfitz either.
Fucking explain how serra is town doing this.
OK, pulled 932 back from the gallows. But Natirasha wasn't near a lynch....she/he had a choice of which person to push, and Natirasha wasn't likely because Natirasha was one of the 6-7 people present. Fitz wasn't here, so reaching a lynch on Fitz was more likely than Nat. Plus Serra preferred a null-scum read over a townread?

I think Serra's blacklisting comment was worse than #932.
In post 1312, macmollie wrote:you don't want to fuck with me over this wis, there is a bunch of shit that you don't know and you are seriously starting to piss me off.
^says the person who claims not to be hostile in this game :lol:
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1320 (isolation #122) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:16 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1313, theslimer3 wrote:Have you gone bonkers?
Oh save it. Just go ahead and ask me if I'm on drugs, while you're at it (which I'm not). Is that the best response you have to my prodding you for reads? Still waiting for your reads... <3
In post 1315, theslimer3 wrote:
And wisdom everyone seems to think I might be scum but you. What gives you such an insight?
whoa, shit just got real...
In post 1319, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1318, Bert wrote:But Natirasha wasn't near a lynch
Natirasha was at 4 votes, biggest wagon at the time.
But if everyone present went for Natirasha, the lynch was less likely to reach than fitz, because then we lose Nat's support on his/her own wagon, whereas Nat gets to add a +1 vote on fitz's wagon. We weren't sure how many people were there. But yes, it's obvious that Serra did not want to lynch Nat if she/he could help it because she/he had other people she/he would rather lynch than Nat at the time

Idk just not following you on this point wizzy
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1356 (isolation #123) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:33 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1351, Wisdom wrote:I'm starting to think serra is actually town and people are just WKing him. I cannot comprehend people's failure to scumread serra otherwise.
What the...

You're willing to stop tunneling someone you've tunneled all day spanning back to the later stages of D1?

:eek:

I SEEN IT ALL, I can't believe my eyes

By golly, I SEEN IT ALL
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1358 (isolation #124) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:40 am

Post by Bert »

I think mantis is messing with us and this is all a ruse, does anyone else feel that way

still can't get over the "OH Lynx is dead?? REALLY?" schtick

LMAO :lol:

this is just the whipped cream on top of a fruit cake, baby

if the newb pass can't be trusted, then is there such thing as a derp pass
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1360 (isolation #125) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:10 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1293, Wisdom wrote:slimer still waiting for your reads
In post 1294, theslimer3 wrote:Yeah you can wait.
ohey, slimer, would you like to join us please
In post 1357, Wisdom wrote:I've seen both happening -
either I'm fucking right about serra and nobody listens to me
(see Malakittens in monks and masons) or I'm terribly wrong and scum are WKing serra.
I was confident it's the former but Mantis is so fucking weird that I am thinking it's the latter with Mantis WKing serra.
Hey I consolidated votes to get on the Mala train with you, but it never picked up, and then after you died, it went to L-1 and then it died down for good, and then N2 notscience and I died and no one was left to push a Mala train again.

Oh wait, that sounds like the Serra train hahahaha crap. but Mala was mostly bad gut feelings for me, and a really really sketchy comment explaining her read on me.

In post 1359, Wisdom wrote:She's not THIS derpy as town.
Speaking of which, CONSOLIDATION is the word of the day

Mantis, you gon get serious now or else

OR ELSE

VOTE: Mantis
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1362 (isolation #126) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:17 am

Post by Bert »

Spoiler:
In post 932, Wisdom wrote:Anyone who townreads serra - fucking explain to me this.

serra states that he's willing to self-hammer over a no-lynch:
In post 577, serrapaladin wrote:No lynching at an odd number with likely 1 NK is just really bad. I'm just a VT (Javier Esposito), so I'll be sure to self-hammer if you guys can't get the votes together, and get back to playing more f2f instead.
That means he's willing to lynch someone who he knows town, the only one who he knows town, over a no-lynch. Good so far.

Then he refuses to vote Natirasha for a deadline lynch, which he supposedly does NOT know town. He tries to form wagons on anyone else, but when people vote Natirasha he goes "OMG NO DONT VOTE FOR NATIRASHA, ITS NO USE" and votes someone else instead. And then he and Natirasha form a wagon on havingfitz.

Tell me why the fuck would town-serra refuse to vote someone whose alignment he doesn't know when previously he was willing to vote himself in order to avoid the no-lynch. Go and read what happened and tell me why the fuck he would do it. See how he was talking about potentional mollie or Desp wagons, yet refused to vote Natirasha when Natirasha already had 4 votes on him. And then had no problem voting havingfitz either. Fucking explain how serra is town doing this.

In post 992, macmollie wrote:
liking serra for scum, mainly cos of wisdom's 932.
you express an intent to self vote maybe 30minutes before a deadline? not 6/7 hours. serra was trying to get people off his back by making it look like he wouldnt settle for a no lynch, when in fact he wouldn't vote his buddy nat.

there's scum in {serra/wis} im sure of it. leaning serra atm.
Dangit, 932 isn't bad to me. *shrug* I feel like I'm missing something. :/
In post 1080, macmollie wrote:so in your world nats and tater seekritly plotted to get you lynched on d2 despite nobody really supporting it on d1 and 1 of them is town. nats and sera then decide to buddy each other and not vote each other and both dive onto a wagon whom neither know whether fitz would flip sk or not.

and sera's wanting to lynch himself 6 hours before the lynch happened means he had a pre-cog as to when that would happen and time it perfectly so that he would not get lynched but oh yeah he was saving his buddy nats and they conspired together to...avoid lynching each other and get you lynched on d2.

it makes sense if I was wearing a tinfoil hat.

VOTE: wisdom
If you agreed with Wisdom that 932 was bad, and as means for thinking serra is scum, why did you vote Wisdom at the beginning of D2 when you already said you agreed with Wisdom's case on 932 on Serra?

Dafuq

Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1374 (isolation #127) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:11 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1365, Desperado wrote:What was the purpose of this post Bert?

Do you have an opinion on what Wisdom did or what?

I was chiding Wisdom to see what he would say about letting go of Serra for a moment. I mean, I was expecting him to tunnel Serra to death or die trying, especially with Mollie (or Mac?) agreeing about the Serra read. And actually he just might go back to Serra shortly lmao it wouldn't surprsie me

Wisdom's pretty town, if that's what you mean. His play pisses me off sometimes, like at the end of D1 with the "HELL NO, I'm not willing to vote anyone but Serra," but I know how to cope with it. His reads don't feel weird

If you're expecting him to stop shouting at people and tunneling, then um that's not gonna happen

my gut tells me that Wisdom is town, and I just got out of a game where I was fooled by Wisdom-scum. Like to the point where I didn't suspect him at all. But he wasn't shouting at people like this, hell no, he was playing much more passively IMO. *shrug* Feel free to disagree.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1377 (isolation #128) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:15 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1375, Desperado wrote:Wisdom is town and I have been saying that for a while.
In post 1251, Desperado wrote:5) Mantis, Penguin, Slimer lean town. SP, Bert, Serra lean scum. If Nat is scum, SP and Serra aren't which means one of the three lean towns is scum. Any more detail would be fabricated, which is why I don't feel compelled to make something up to satisfy you two.
You didn't mention Wisdom here, and no I don't remember any other reads you gave me. I tried badgering you for reads the other day, and I came up empty.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1379 (isolation #129) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:16 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1376, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1374, Bert wrote:like at the end of D1 with the "HELL NO, I'm not willing to vote anyone but Serra,"
That's incorrect, I had switched to Natirasha. I just refused to vote the wagon they made, namely fitz.
Damn it you're right.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1381 (isolation #130) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:18 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1046, Natirasha wrote:Alright. I can respect that line. What do you make of Wisdom's refussal to vote havingfitz?
In post 1047, Desperado wrote:It's the biggest piece of evidence for townWis.
I am losing all of my arguments today. I should feel bad. :( How did I miss this

Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1383 (isolation #131) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:23 am

Post by Bert »

Forget you all, Im gonna write down my reads and quote y'all's reads and reread and shut up until tonight.

I'll be back, bussers!!!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1421 (isolation #132) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:30 pm

Post by Bert »

]
In post 1420, serrapaladin wrote:Anyone interested in lynching slimer yet?

Pretty SCUMMY

SCUMMY SLIMER
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1422 (isolation #133) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:30 pm

Post by Bert »

EBWOP: Slimer has been avoiding genuine interactions with us. :(
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1424 (isolation #134) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 1386, theslimer3 wrote:Okay now i'm lurking
<-----

This guy/gal is pushing all my buttons.

I shouldn't have gone so easy on slimer D1, when I was busy tunneling Nat.

Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1427 (isolation #135) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:46 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 1425, Wisdom wrote:Bert don't you dare touch slimer. He's town and serra's mislynch fodder. He will keep spamming about lynching him because doing otherwise would confirm how fake that push was.
I'll prod Slimer with a stick and we will see if he/she breaks

???

Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1434 (isolation #136) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by Bert »

Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1437 (isolation #137) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:58 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1425, Wisdom wrote:Bert don't you dare touch slimer. He's town and serra's mislynch fodder. He will keep spamming about lynching him because doing otherwise would confirm how fake that push was.

What now, are you gonna tell me now that Serra is bussing Desp too?
In post 1430, serrapaladin wrote:Aww, come on! Desp is a good wagon.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1439 (isolation #138) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:18 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1438, Wisdom wrote:Listen to me for once.

Kidding, but I'll make you a deal -

Get mollie/mac to join in, and then I'll vote Serra

They said to sort Serra out tomorrow. Not really confident in reading Serra (even though gut says leaning town), but I am listening

Even if you're stubborn and your logic doesn't make sense sometimes, you have good gut instincts, are a legit threat, and have the prerequisite experience to tunnel successfully
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1440 (isolation #139) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:19 am

Post by Bert »

EBWOP: Sometimes reading an unfamiliar strong player is like reading Sakura, can't read her/him worth anything.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1442 (isolation #140) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:33 am

Post by Bert »

FINE

514 flashbacks, we will not let that happen again. That game's end was friggin depressing

NEVER. EVER.

Vote: serrapaladin

Wizzy it's up to you to push the case, I don't know how I can get him/her lynched when I have a gut town read. Rock solid player too so idk :/

MOLLIE PLEASE COME TALK TO US

BLEATTTTTT
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1511 (isolation #141) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:12 am

Post by Bert »

WISDOM

YOU SPENT DAYS AND DAYS PAINFULLY GETTING ME TO SHEEP YOU

AND WHEN I FINALLY GIVE IN

I COME BACK THREE HOURS LATER AND.....
In post 1508, Wisdom wrote:As much as it pains me to admit it, serra is town.

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

unvote
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1517 (isolation #142) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:18 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 1512, Wisdom wrote:Good, now sheep me on penguin
In post 1513, Wisdom wrote:Or Desp, either of them are fine.
Vote: Desp

let's lynch Desp together, you little tunneler
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1519 (isolation #143) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:41 pm

Post by Bert »

No.

Vote: Penguin_alien
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1520 (isolation #144) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:04 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 1514, theslimer3 wrote:D: i'm sorry,

Ask me anything you want, i'll respond

Who are your scumreads and townreads...

who do you think we should lynch today

You've been lurking and avoiding doing anything resembling constructive...

Stuff like this:
In post 1386, theslimer3 wrote:Okay now i'm lurking
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1524 (isolation #145) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 1521, Wisdom wrote:slimer is probably the third scum actually :s
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1526 (isolation #146) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:57 pm

Post by Bert »

ohey

got anything to comment on

?

or...
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1534 (isolation #147) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 1533, Mantisdreamz wrote:i was laughing at your gif, you doofus
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1536 (isolation #148) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:18 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 1529, macmollie wrote:mac thinks penny is buddying me
you're implying buddying is a scumtell for Peng?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1540 (isolation #149) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:22 pm

Post by Bert »

Spoiler:
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1541 (isolation #150) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by Bert »

^that was at Serra (not mollie)
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1545 (isolation #151) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:32 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 1539, macmollie wrote:at this point you are capable of fleshing out your reads, so plz do so
Amen.

AMEN.

P-edit: HALLELUJAH MANTIS

HE/SHE'S SAVED

HALLEFREAKINLUJAH
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1556 (isolation #152) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:17 pm

Post by Bert »

That's lynch -1, just so y'all know
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1558 (isolation #153) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:54 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1555, Sweet Pertayter wrote:I gave up on trying to analyze stuff ages ago'

but my reads are still, more or less the same. This tunneling Wisdom has on Serra reminds me of his Tunnel on me in Jason's game

You gave up, and your reads are still the same. I don't feel good about that.
In post 1539, macmollie wrote:your posts today look better. tell me more.
Why do Mantis's posts look better to you today?
In post 1549, Natirasha wrote:I think we'll know more about Desp after another night, Om. It probably is inefficient to kill him today.
I don't understand why you're saying this, because it looks really sketchy, but whatever. You asked serra to trust you, BUT what if you die tonight and flip town.... we won't have any answers
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1562 (isolation #154) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:49 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1561, Natirasha wrote:I have been busy with the beginning of the semester this weekend, hadn't put too much thought into the game. So I decided to trust Wisdom here and move on.
Hey, me too, my semester started last Wednesday. :)

#InWisdomWeTrust :lol:
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1593 (isolation #155) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:23 am

Post by Bert »

HI SERRA IVE BEEN WONDERING WHERE YOU DISAPPEARED OFF TO

I love you <3333333333

Mollie and Wisdom you two make so much noise can I join in please
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1594 (isolation #156) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:30 am

Post by Bert »

EBWOP: Catching up now and eating some pop rocks. <3 LOVE, Bert

HEY

Where's everyone, come back here!!!

Mollie and Wisdom why must you two drown out each other like this
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1595 (isolation #157) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:38 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1568, macmollie wrote:
SOMEONE PLEASE UNVOTE THANK YOU
In post 1569, Wisdom wrote:someone please hammer thank you
HEY

Let's get on the same page here.

Unvote

Not voting back until you two settle this.

Both of you are wayyyyyyyyy stronger players than I am AND NOT STUPID AT ALL

<33333333 WITH LOVe,

Bert

Ughhhh Also it looks like TNE will have to be replaced, and slimer is gone. :(
In post 1566, Natirasha wrote:I actually don't know. Desp is more dangerous if scum, though.
How do you know this? Why is Desp more dangerous?
In post 1572, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1183, Malakittens wrote:*thenewearth - macmollie, Natirasha,
penguin_alien
, Sweet Pertayter
This is how
NO

as an explanation, that is not acceptable at all, Wisdom
In post 1577, Natirasha wrote:ohboyherewegoagain.jpg
I like you right now.

Image HAVE A JPG
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1596 (isolation #158) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:41 am

Post by Bert »

You know what, you all are letting Mantis get away with those derp tendencies. I can't believe you are letting her get away.

Vote: Mantis

#ridingsolo

#WisdomMolliereuniteplease
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1601 (isolation #159) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:47 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1598, Wisdom wrote:Bert I wanna throw something at you right now.

MANTIS IS TOWN, STOP VOTING HER.

And theres nothing to settle.
I WANNA THROW SOMETHING AT YOU TOO. The game died once you two started arguing!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you make of Desp's vote on you?? Desp has had a townread on you all game.
In post 1597, Natirasha wrote:You and your moving jpg sorcery.

I blame Serra...he set a bad example as a mod in 1462.

My first mini, and he responded to my snide remarks with moving GIFs

And the rest is history

Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1608 (isolation #160) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:56 am

Post by Bert »

PENGUIN

Penguin

CLAIM

In post 1580, macmollie wrote:isnt everyone who isn't your scumreads mislynch fodder?

i remember once upon a time slimer was mislynch fodder to you
In post 1583, macmollie wrote:you cant let people skip by because they are mislynch fodder. we made that mistake with slimer and i sure as hell wont do that again
EXACTLY

Wisdom's reads keep changing - yeah that's right

We are overlooking a lotta things lol I agree with what Serra said earlier about you, scum are hiding behind all the noise

Desp do you have scumgames you can give us links to
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1610 (isolation #161) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:58 am

Post by Bert »

EBWOP:

Serra and Mollie did not claim intent either. My vote had been there SEVERAL DAYS. NO intent.

We need more discussion because apparently we aren't on the same friggin page

Then the two lurkers just disappeared, and then the activity dropped

And Desperado won't either.

So there's no point in leaving a Lynch -1 when Peng won't claim because there's no intent.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1612 (isolation #162) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:59 am

Post by Bert »

Oh bloody hell why did I just ask Penguin to claim, I am making myself look really stupid
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1613 (isolation #163) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:07 am

Post by Bert »

Wisdom, why Penguin today and not Desperado
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1614 (isolation #164) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:11 am

Post by Bert »

Meh, forget this, Bert's out

Vote: penguin_alien

Whatever, she's scummy as hell

still want Mantis first though but I will back you up

Mollie telling people to unvote regarding this penguin lynch is giving me a bad feeling though
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1615 (isolation #165) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:23 am

Post by Bert »

Just finished re-reading. OK my townread no Serra is becoming a little stale. He hasn't done much scumhunting on D2. I loved hiim at the end of D1 near deadline. Like seriously major love from Bert

He came to defend himself, D2 against a case that was partly BS, but he hasn't been actively pushing anything other than saying Desp is a good wagon, tihs person is town, etc., just the general comments

I expect more from him than this. What gives. Sorta don't feel like he's giving it 100% anymore, does anyone else feel that way

Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1622 (isolation #166) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:40 am

Post by Bert »

Mollie you're being a hypocrite - u said you are gonna think about hammering peng after a claim

And then you say based on NKA (really???) that you don't think Peng is scum

Seriously...

And you shoulda told me constructively early on about what I'm doing badly...you're pretty hostile (heck, you hydra with Majiffy for chrissakes) so why'd you hold back your complaints for so long

I can't vote mantis without wisdom yelling at me. I'm stuck at a crossroads

And for the record, you're making 514 sound like your reads were soooooooo much better than wis's. wisdom got like 3/4 of the scumteam right in the dead qt
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1623 (isolation #167) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:42 am

Post by Bert »

I'm a hypocrite wrt the drowning out thing. Sorry. Didn't know it was bothering you. I do it to space out walls and make it eye friendly but it looks like its bothering u

I'll stop

But seriously you're just as stubborn as wisdom so that's really paradoxical to be calling him out for being stubborn

All your "listen to my reads for once" stuff
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1627 (isolation #168) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by Bert »

Unvote

in case the replacement decides to quickhammer
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1634 (isolation #169) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:11 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 1626, serrapaladin wrote:But really, if we could just agree on lynching desp and slimer, I'd be pretty happy with this game.
You've posted little substance today, so it's no surprise there's little traction on either of those people
In post 1628, macmollie wrote:do you know I think would help? is if we hydra-ed together. then I could learn a little about you and you could learn a little about me. okay?
Sounds good. <333333
In post 1632, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:1. I just saw where you had finally put gm in your scum pile.
To be fair, Wisdom had GM as town until either Mollie or Nacho (whoever was posting on 50) kept telling Wisdom to reconsider GM again and again.
In post 1629, penguin_alien wrote:Bert, where are you getting Mantis as scum aside from supposed derp? She claimed Richard Castle---not likely scum there.
claim name not alignment indicative? I've never watched Castle tbh
In post 1628, macmollie wrote:but anyways, I am sorry if you felt that I was mean to you. wis makes me insane.
You weren't being mean. I was overreacting. I'm learning to cope with Wisdom, and the same vice versa because I pissed Wisdom off majorly in 514 too
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1639 (isolation #170) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 1560, penguin_alien wrote:As far as re-evaluting Wisdom goes, he's not really responding to any points that I'm making, so he's just repeating the same poor arguments over and over. Previous Wisdom tunnels I've witnessed have involved him responding more to other people's points, and I'm not getting that from him here.
How is Wisdom not responding more to other people's points in this game? I don't get it.
In post 1141, penguin_alien wrote:So Mantis and Wisdom are neighbors. Mantis claimed first as Richard Castle, and Wisdom claimed second as Alexis Castle. This is so blatantly town-town character-wise, I'm not sure why they'd be neighbors and not masons. (Richard and Martha, OTOH...) Which is the only thing making me uneasy: if Wisdom fake-claimed something he figured would look super-town with Mantis's claim.
wow you are defending Mantis hard based on his flavor/claim

and you still have Wisdom as possible scum after his claim (Alexis Castle), but Mantis as town

/in ITT MACMOLLIE PRESENT: THE COPING WITH WISDOM CLUB
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1645 (isolation #171) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:02 pm

Post by Bert »

read mara as town on d1

didn't care enough to read Om because I don't even know him/her

they/he/she hasnt/havent done much D2 either other than go after Wisdom a bit, then name a few scumreads (TNE, Slimer, Desp)

Mara is pretty apathetic, is she overgamed or what
In post 1555, Sweet Pertayter wrote:I gave up on trying to analyze stuff ages ago'
Please reach out to us <333333333333333333333333333

you're supposed to help us finish our unfinished business from 514 <3333
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1646 (isolation #172) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:03 pm

Post by Bert »

EBWOP: I'll shut up more often if that helps you all too

Think I've been more harm than help tbh, don't lie
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1648 (isolation #173) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:09 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 1644, Sweet Pertayter wrote:
In post 1643, Wisdom wrote:Om I just don't know and don't really like,
I don't like you either
but if you're willing to shut up more often then feel free to work with me here :)

~Om
In post 1647, Sweet Pertayter wrote:Mara basically gave up because people were spamming too much and I'm kinda apathetic too because of the same reasons.
If people wanna ask me questions I'll be fine answering though.

Those scumreads are Mara's btw.
Right now I'm not liking Mantis, Wisdom and Serra
(I don't think they could all be the scumteam together, however).
In fact I should probably move the vote back.
VOTE: Mantis

~Om
Why Wisdom...

it has nothing to do with not liking him right?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1655 (isolation #174) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:20 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 1650, macmollie wrote:I had desp as scum right off the bat and it is a rhythm thing that I can't even begin to explain. mac had him as strong town earlier but that might be fading. ugh, it his reach outs that have me wondering if he is town. but I also wonder if my earlier rhytm/gut read is more accurate. which sucks cos that will be the only way I will be able to read when he's scum and it isn't always reliable. and god forbid if ever he figured out where it is he is falling out of step.
What do you mean rhythm? How do I look for that, or is that a secret? Desp is really hard to read, I've already said that multiple times

I'm just trusting a weird gut feeling and what you all are saying about his old scum games
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1663 (isolation #175) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:34 am

Post by Bert »

*runs into the thread*

Vote: Serrapaladin
*votes Serra for being AWOL and letting us fight it out, vote's not leaving until I'm satisfied with you again, if ever*

*pinky promises to not be annoyingly spammy for the foreseeable future*

*runs out and hopes discussion resumes sometime soon*
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1667 (isolation #176) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:31 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1666, Wisdom wrote:Why do I not like the above post?
You're supposed to. He just echoed your reads of who the scum are, save for tater?? :roll:
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1669 (isolation #177) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:34 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1664, Natirasha wrote:Kill P_A. He thinks I'm scum. This is important.
a person thinks you're scum = he should be killed?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1670 (isolation #178) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:38 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1668, Natirasha wrote:Bert, vote Penguin again.

Trust me.
Why should I trust you? I don't trust you enough to trust you yet

I'm not THAT gullible
In post 1522, Natirasha wrote:
Original Roll String: 1d2 (STATIC)
1 2-Sided Dice: (2) = 2
In post 1523, Natirasha wrote:VOTE: Penguin_Alien

You better not be wrong on this, Wisdom.
Especially when you pretty much sheeped Wisdom just like I did. And now you're the one trying to convince me to put my vote back
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1672 (isolation #179) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:50 am

Post by Bert »

Maybe she has been brainwashed because you've been warping our minds and working on each of us to get us to believe Desp, Peng, and Slimer/Tater are the scum

lmao

and you are surprised now that someone just posted a carbon copy of your reads
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1674 (isolation #180) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:54 am

Post by Bert »

Kay.

I trust Wisdom to be town

unless we start hitting town after town and he stays alive
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1678 (isolation #181) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:28 am

Post by Bert »

You're giving up on a wagon with 7 days to go?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1682 (isolation #182) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:45 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 1680, Mantisdreamz wrote:Bert re 1667 - that's not true, i was thinking peng well before wis and brought slimer up to him, thinking serra may be right. desp was due to isoing him and see his & wis's back n forth
point taken

do you have anything else to add
In post 1679, Wisdom wrote:I want people to stop being apathetic and start posting. I'm willing to shut up for a while so that they do so.
I'm the one that should be shutting up, don't shut up and just be you and remember to conTROLL yourself
In post 1665, Mantisdreamz wrote:i feel like we really had scum all nicely lined up on the shelf (in desp, peng, slimer or tater) and a few just came in and whacked them off..
Why don't you name some names as to who is "whacking them off"
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1688 (isolation #183) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:22 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1685, Mantisdreamz wrote:really Nat? you think i'm bussing both my scum partners, while being on verge on lynch myself??
I can sense Nat's apathy from a mile away lmao

Its hilarious

But you have gotta be kidding me, it's called BUSSING
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1691 (isolation #184) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:29 am

Post by Bert »

Is she a turbo busser
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1693 (isolation #185) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:35 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1626, serrapaladin wrote:
In post 1618, macmollie wrote:I am not quite sure you could look any scummier if you tried.
<3

I think I've gotten my Micro balanced (well more or less), and I have enough flavour for about the next month, so I'll be able to focus on this tomorrow. If I don't come up with a wall or two by tomorrow, someone hit me. But really, if we could just agree on lynching desp and slimer, I'd be pretty happy with this game.

pedit: another one? really?
SERRA

Scumbag get back here
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1696 (isolation #186) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:50 am

Post by Bert »

Ok mollies on board with penguin

Yes you two on the same page hell yes!

Vote: penguin
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1698 (isolation #187) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:56 am

Post by Bert »

Only sort of see it? thats half hearted methinks

Fine desp is a better bet, then

Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1702 (isolation #188) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:59 am

Post by Bert »

If wisdom starts scumreading Serra again, he should go tomorrow imo
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1705 (isolation #189) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:02 am

Post by Bert »

Duh, I was referring to Serra. Read more carefully

On my phone so not as wordy
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1707 (isolation #190) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:03 am

Post by Bert »

Serra Im very disappointed in you

I hope you know that
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1712 (isolation #191) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:05 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1708, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1705, Bert wrote:Duh, I was referring to Serra. Read more carefully
It could also be read as "if wisdom starts scumreading serra again, he (wisdom) should go tomorrow."

But why do I have to scumread him for him to go?
Cuz I'm you and Millie's sheep
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1713 (isolation #192) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:06 am

Post by Bert »

Mollie*

And cuz I can't push cases worth crap
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1715 (isolation #193) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:08 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1714, serrapaladin wrote:
In post 1702, Bert wrote:If wisdom starts scumreading Serra again, he should go tomorrow imo
Oh, stop it. You can see that my only site-wide activity has been getting my micro running...
Lies!!!!!!!

!!!

Lurksack
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1718 (isolation #194) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:16 am

Post by Bert »

Wisdom I remember u did a town block in 514 but u had goodmorning in it

Ahahahaha

Ahaha

Haha

Ha
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1719 (isolation #195) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:21 am

Post by Bert »

Oh, and Nacho/Syry in popcorn had Kerberos as top two towniest and untouchable

I have yet to see an accurate townblock
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1722 (isolation #196) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:28 am

Post by Bert »

My theory is one scum inside the town block

Rest outside
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1737 (isolation #197) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:19 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1733, Desperado wrote:Cool, how about you stop voting no one and do something about it then?

Me vs you, let's go.
Lmao

Are you kidding me

I will cry if you're not lynched
In post 1736, serrapaladin wrote:God dammit desp might be town and I need to do some reading.

UNVOTE:

If someone teaches me how
nawk
works, I might still get to this tonight?
You come in and post twice that you'd be happy lynching desp or slimer, and then you come in and have "no time" and back off lmao. Chicken bawk bawk!!!!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1741 (isolation #198) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:18 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 1736, serrapaladin wrote:I might still get to this tonight?
In post 1738, serrapaladin wrote:Explain to me why you think that's scummy, Bert? I would say it fits better with town-desp.
OH

MY GOD

Don't you tempt me to post an irritating GIF

Go.

Read. The. Damn. GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then get back to us. You're "busy" and don't have "time to get to this," and yet you're posting here asking me QUESTIONS. !!!!!!!
In post 1733, Desperado wrote:Cool, how about you stop voting no one and do something about it then?

Me vs you, let's go.
How is this town-Desp? Explain this to me NOW. That was a PUNY defense. "let's go, vote me, let's see whatcha got"

REALLY, SERRA. If that's town-Desp, what's scum-Desp????????????
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1750 (isolation #199) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:39 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 1749, Natirasha wrote:
In post 1747, Sweet Pertayter wrote:WAFFLES

WAFFLES ON EVERYONE
I never liked waffles.