Mini 1482: Castle - A Mafia Murder So Vile (GAME OVER)

Lynx_Shine
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:04 am

Post by Lynx_Shine »

VOTE: Sweet Pertayter

I'm supposed to make friends with at least one of you, is this how you make internet friends
Lynx_Shine
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #64 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:47 am

Post by Lynx_Shine »

In post 48, Desperado wrote:Because the exchange a) wasn't interesting and b) didn't appear to be serious either. If I thought it was noteworthy I would have commented on it.
This.

I'm sure this back-and-forth is great for anyone involved but it's not doing much for the rest of the thread, if at post 56 it's said nobody's talked about the thread (except post 55 did but I dunno). At this point we're getting a townblock of friends/acquaintances and some obvscum accusations, with nothing to back it up other than some inside information and apparent meta reads. If you'll excuse the occasional absence I've been skimming games with the people involved to figure out if there's even anything to make of any of this.
In post 55, Sweet Pertayter wrote:I think also think that Mac-mollie is scum, and that we need to keep a close eye on Lynx
Anything I did to cause that or ?
Lynx_Shine
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #83 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:49 am

Post by Lynx_Shine »

VOTE: Bert

Lack of interest on the third page with little actual game talk is hardly out of the question. I've been gone because nothing relevant to the game was happening, does that make me scummy?
In post 71, Bert wrote:1) Self-voted, rather than voting anyone else - because that's "how she rolls"

2) She comes in and makes two comments, 1 saying "I hate hydras, I'm bored" and the other saying "Arc is probably scum because she just posted more than I've seen her post in my other games." None of those posts appear to be with the intent of advancing the game along. And on top of that, to complain about the speed of the game when the game just started. Her/his last post is more of a lurker prod dodge than anything IMO.
A self-vote in RVS isn't something to take seriously imo. If the player already has several votes on them, they're being anti-Town. If they come in being goofy and self-votes their first post why should that bother you any more than the friendly chatter across the first two pages?

There's nothing to be gained from "I'm not really playing atm because there's no game talk." It's pointless but I'm less concerned about that than someone trying to pin someone else as scum from two no-content posts.

Pretty sure a meta-based scum accusation would move the game along? It's content and something that can be responded to.

pedit: There's a difference between impatience and empty finger-pointing. Unless you're some super genius who can find scum in 134 words.
Lynx_Shine
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #98 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Post by Lynx_Shine »

In post 87, Bert wrote:How is finger-pointing empty? I made a fair accusation saying that she/he should be more serious about the game and not just say "this game isn't catching my interest." I've heard scum (Majiffy in Micro 189) just come in and say "this game hasn't caught our interest yet. I'll be back later"....and then come back days later when a huge portion of the day is already in the books. I have a low tolerance for that.

Same with those empty promises to catch up in my past games - looking at you, Arcangel. She does it in every game I've been in, and yet she's described as active in other games. Drives me bonkers, I tell ya
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say there's a difference between lurking on Day 3 or 4 and not replacing out, and lurking on page 4. We're lucky we even got that much of a response rather than continued silence like we could've gotten.

More than lucky, for him to post that on page four this early is directly putting himself on the radar. At this point I would expect dropping off the radar to be put into forced posts, not an excuse better suited for later in the game.
Why are you asking me this rhetorical question? What response do you actually expect
I don't like rhetorical questions, I was looking for an actual answer. It's simple: you voted Natirasha for the disappearance and lack of interest. I had trouble being interested and even finding something to respond to. Do you actually think this is scummy behavior? Because that move can't go both ways for two different people or it's more or less void.
In post 89, Bert wrote:I'm not looking for a positive reaction; I'm looking for ALL and ANY reactions.

We will get this game going - I won't let you deter me with your mudslinger comments. You may think I'm slinging mud, but I'm going to keep slinging what I'm slinging and not let you get to me.
I'm pretty sure the game is going. Insults or not there are posts being made about the game itself and nobody is passive-aggressively flirting about past games.
In post 94, Bert wrote:1) I am not ignoring it; the fact that he has yet to vote ANYBODY even up until now is scummy. If you're going to play in RVS, participate and don't just throw your vote on yourself and call it a day for that RVS period.
Lack of RVS is a scumtell now? Natirasha's vote on himself wasn't any more serious than my vote on Sweet Pertayter. I'd be concerned if he didn't vote himself if that's a usual thing for him, you're tunnelng on something as basic as somebody who always starts their first post in a thread with "hello."
Lynx_Shine
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #173 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:17 pm

Post by Lynx_Shine »

Why does this always happen wow I literally
just
sat down and was going to apologize for the disappearance, and got the email alert for the prod PM.

I forgot to VLA, sorry. I was in the middle of finals (culinary school, not regular school). I was panicked over them so I forgot to come and say. I'll be on to catch up and post after I get my uniforms bleached.
Lynx_Shine
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #219 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by Lynx_Shine »

In post 118, macmollie wrote:bert <3

will you make mollie happy by voting desp plz?
In post 120, Bert wrote:
Vote: Desperado
Is this just a thing people do. "Won't OMGUS until someone tells me to now I can blame them later." My vote on Bert stands.

I'm not convinced macmollie is scumbuddy just from this. Could just as likely be scapegoating, could be more relevant later when there's more stuff.

Mid-post edit: It looks more likely the further in I get. Unfortunately I've never played with a hydra, so inconsistency is...some adjective or another.
In post 126, penguin_alien wrote:Lynx_Shine, why does it seem like you're saying that anything Bert questions isn't worth him doing so, but his actually scum hunting is scummy to you?
It's simple, because none of his scum-hunting is legitimate. "You're bored on page four therefore you are scummy" among other ridiculous things means absolutely nothing. The fact that you're calling it "scum hunting" is what I'm talking about. Scum must look active and paint Townies as scum hopefully without being forced to out their allies. So their scum-hunting is more likely to be pointless, like Bert's accusations against Natirasha.

I'm not even going to quote ArcAngel9's Post #130. It's a wall of "I wish you weren't Town so we can get this obnxious typing off the board." Just overeager Townie post in the worst way.
In post 141, Natirasha wrote:Oh god.

I have to play a whole game with this Bert guy.

Oh god.
In post 155, Sweet Pertayter wrote:No Your boyfriend did!

seriously though, I know you can be just as, if not more dangerous than he is as scum and he's fooled me before, and I've seen his dangerous works! He says that you have a better town game than he does, and I don't think his town-game is to shabby so if you are town I will enjoy working with you
Sounds like you saw the newbie game I just got out of lol. Cabd needs to stop telling people things before I actually get here, makes it harder to be underestimated. Sounds like he has more faith in my Town games than I do at least, which scares me quite a bit.

But he's mentioned you before, so I can imagine this will be a fun game.
In post 193, theslimer3 wrote:I'm so sorry. Find it in your scummy hearts to forgive me for being such a noshow? :c
Dunno about the others but I'm not going to forgive until you post more relevant content than emoticons.
In post 200, theslimer3 wrote:And I'm going to make it so much worse by saying...

Who is Nat?
Jesus fuck.
In post 212, macmollie wrote:is that.....all yu have to say to me mantis? really? no questions, nothing else, just a "that's a lot of town reads" when you know I get my reads early and meanwhile maintaining a sticky vote on someone you have played over 50 games with?
While I agree mantis is being ridiculous, the angry response looks far too AtE to take it 100% seriously. I doubt you're likely to be lynched at this point so it doesn't sound like a risky accusation to say "lynch them if you lynch me." Scum knows who Townies are, it's safer for them to make early Town-reads and maybe even sneak their buddy in there if it's more than three or so reads. It's not a crazy accusation from my point of view, it's just executed very, very badly.
Lynx_Shine
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #221 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:16 pm

Post by Lynx_Shine »

If I was being totally serious I wouldn't have used a silly gif, dude. It looks like tunneling. Tunneling is frustrating. Gifs are fun. I'm not going to have that much of an issue with you over something that happens every game.

My issue with you isn't scum hunting that I don't agree with. It's that none of those can be used as scum tells. "You always vote for yourself, scummy. You're defending somebody, scummy. Real world things happened, scummy. You agreed with somebody by using a moving picture, scummy." I'm not holding a vote on you because I "dislike playing with you." Tunneling is a thing. A majority of people, myself including, dislike tunneling, but you won't always lynch somebody just because they tunnel or do something else. My vote is between the tunneling and the severely empty questions, and now the painfully-overemotional response to it. "I don't like you I'm going to go somewhere else where you aren't."

I'm sure it comes across as an air of superiority, I've very judgmental and borderline pretentious on the way people type. I'm an editor irl, I have to be. ArcAngel seems Town. I'm not sure what to do with her post. I didn't pass it off, I'm saying I get a Town read at the moment.

Why single out my thing against Arc and not slimer, which was arguably much more aggressive and/or offensive? If Bert flips Scum at some point, Arc is also likely to be Scum.
Lynx_Shine
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #236 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:21 pm

Post by Lynx_Shine »

In post 225, macmollie wrote:so I really want to get this straight

you have never played in a hydra before but you responded to a hydra and had no problem knowing which head it was? lol
Cabd, the boyfriend in question, has told me many times before I even joined the site, he played with someone named Ms. Marangal. I'm even the one who made the silly icon for Cabd and Ms Marangal's hydra, and Cabd told me she was half of Sweet Pertayter. It doesn't take much to guess that the person speaking about my boyfriend (who has admitted to talking about me to her) is someone I know of.

I've played one newbie game on this site, and for a few years on a Pokemon site. Not many alternate accounts made for a site that this was restricted in the forum games section of a place where we'd rather play a children's card game. I'm sure there's something better or more realistic to lie about than game experience.
In post 227, Bert wrote:Lynx, if you're going to call all my accusations pointless and illegitimate/fake scumhunting, and therefore that is scummy and I am likely scum, then you can use that in every single one of my games.

The fact that you're unwilling to overlook slimer, but are defending Nat, is just as bad as your telling me Im attacking Nat and not slimer.
I wasn't defending Nat, I was going after you. Regardless I would argue that Nat and Slimer's posts are different. Nat has some content, goofs off, whatever, a lot of it is early. On page 10, slimer has so far said "hi," begged forgiveness for inactivity, and can't put together NATirasha. Is there anything about those posts that are okay?

You really can't be like this every game. Does the "votes because they're consistent with their meta" strategy really work that well?
In post 225, macmollie wrote:hedges her read on us (distancing from a town mislynch but wants to blend in) and
tries to strengthen her weak scumread on bert by saying we are not partners
. she is setting bert up for a future mislynch cos she knows how I will flip re: why she is hedging her read. that kind of clears bert, not sure how helpful he will be. scum.
In post 219, Lynx_Shine wrote:I'm not convinced macmollie is scumbuddy just from this. Could just as likely be scapegoating, could be more relevant later when there's more stuff.

Mid-post edit: It looks more likely the further in I get.
This may have come across wrong when I went back up to add that. It looks more likely that you are Scum the further into the thread I read.

pedit:
In post 228, Bert wrote:Lynx is one of those cold, calculated players...I feel she is scum, stronger than anything.

Mollie just reached out to me and it felt legitimate, Lynx is a phony trying to set me up
Cold calculation will always come off shady and scummy. It's another meta thing, although this is hard to argue no matter what (short of posting my games offsite) since I've only played Scum here.

Also "mollie is nice but Lynx is mean so that's how I'm basing my reads." You basically just backhandedly accused macmollie of AtE to get you on her side and find nothing wrong with this.

VOTE: macmollie

Bert is probably Town with that.
Lynx_Shine
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #309 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:42 am

Post by Lynx_Shine »

In post 240, Desperado wrote:I want reasons mollie is scum from newearth, arc, and Lynx. Now.
Not sure why you want the reasons
before
debunking but short version

For the most part is stringing Bert along, distances, strings Bert along, and he's just going with it. I'm getting (right now) Town Bert Scum macmollie off this. 212 I originally leaned Town at this point, but then accuses me of the same thing but voting me for it in 225.
In post 277, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 271, Wisdom wrote:I'm currently thinking
Potato-Mantis, with Mantis trying to townread Potato but changing her read to appeal to me
or
Potato-Lynx, due to Mara-Lynx unnecessary conversation which looks forced, as well as Lynx's familiarity with Potato that mollie pointed out.
Or maybe all 3 of them are scum.
lynch me then
What.
In post 286, Sweet Pertayter wrote:WHY SHOULD YOU BEING "ABLE" TO READ SOMEONE MEAN THAT I'M SCUM FOR NOT HAVING THE SAME READ?
Do you not fucking understand what you are saying?
This. Has nobody ever played a game where somebody intentionally deviates from meta to garner a Town read?

At least 30% of accusations being thrown are "No I've played with them I can read them." That's great but if you aren't confirmed Townie either then your gut/meta read means less than an actual case. "You disagree with me therefore you are Scum" we can't have a full half of the thread be the Scum team.
In post 286, Sweet Pertayter wrote:In post 274, macmollie wrote:if bert had not unvoted I would be at L1, om. I would say that is pretty close to getting lynched

This is not about fucking hypotheticals here. Bert did unvote and now Mantis has unvoted. You're the same distance away from being lynched as you were before Bert unvoted.
This also against macmollie with the Bert sheeping hard.
In post 294, Wisdom wrote:You're not scum for not having the same reads as me (although Mara not doing so certainly adds to the scumminess because she can read her). You are scum for trying to discredit my read though.
Desperado did the same thing on trying to discredit reads in my quote at the top of this post, you said nothing about him (unless I'm misinterpreting).
In post 307, Bert wrote:Let me get this straight. You think I haven't done ANY legitimate scumhunting. Everything I have done, you have called "severely empty." How can I be town in your biased POV? Your vote "still stands" on me, in your exact words. Have I done that much in a few hours to warrant a complete change of mind?
You insisted you always do what you were doing. I watch Cabd play in other games sometimes, and I've chalked it up to you are always this frustrating and tunnely.
I am like this every game. And whether you like it or not, I am in this game with you and I'm not going anywhere.
You even said it right here. Is it that hard to comprehend that I don't think you're lying?
Lynx_Shine
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #318 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:20 am

Post by Lynx_Shine »

In post 314, Wisdom wrote:Nope, that's not the same. Desperado is asking you and others to explain your reasoning for mollie-scum. This has town motivations; if you're scum it won't be easy to come up with reasons given mollie is being very town, and therefore you may be caught.
Then I was misinterpreting what you asked.
In post 313, Wisdom wrote:
In post 308, ArcAngel9 wrote:wisdom, why are you defending mollie, this is not town mollie in anyway
Then you don't know what town mollie looks like.
Trouble with meta reads is there's two players just right here convinced of a player's alignment both ways based on it. So the leading arguments are "you're Scum for accusing her because she's so obviously Town," but other people don't see it. I don't think all of that is necessarily Scummy, more tedious than anything until we get actually-confirmed Townies.
Lynx_Shine
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #377 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:49 pm

Post by Lynx_Shine »

Posting from my phone to dodge the prod, I probably won't have access to a computer until tomorrow. Responding to Desperado's 331 for now since that's about as far as I've gotten and should be easy even though I'm on the phone. (I may or may not be able to do other short responses from phone tonight depending on time and patience for this keyboard/autocorrect.)

First thing about my argument being weak and macmollie being so obviously Town is I still have no idea why they're Town. The only counterargument so far is, "She's being really, really Town." Even a weak case is going to hold more than "because I say so." Can't even take a meta read seriously if it's not close to unanimous on how Town this game is for the players. Also if that account is a hydra is all the "she" only because one player is posting, or is it just more natural to refer to an account by singular pronoun? If one half is being "so Town" is it the other half that's being Scummy in this case?

Anyways, the post numbers I linked in my post, I'll summarize why it looks like macmollie is leading Bert.

118 - "I see my fraands! Bert come do this thing <3"
147 - "Bert get off your ass and do something."
157 - "Bert I can't believe you're listening to me, you're sheeping and that's dumb."
192 - "Bert I can't believe you aren't listening to me."

212 you say is Town regardless of meta, it looks like. Just a "if I die lynch this person" isn't automatic 100% Townslip. Are you saying you've never once seen that from Scum? Not at all? It's too safe and generic for me to take that as acceptance of death for 1 Town loss for a Scum down without confirming one of their alignments one way or another.
Lynx_Shine
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #399 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:35 pm

Post by Lynx_Shine »

Post 362 by theslimer3: I try to avoid quoting entire long posts if there's more quotes than content, especially if I only have a sentence to say about it. You won't miss anything by not reading it, at least. What the hell is this lazy mess and can we get an actual catch-up post or something? You'll have to catch up with the thread after you're done with VLA at least.
In post 381, pirate mollie wrote:none of those are scumtells. not a single one. you are either really really terrible or scum.
And your argument is really, really terrible. I'm glad we could meet on a middle ground.

To be more serious, are you saying the only way to read Scum/Town is guaranteed tells? There's no such thing as "feels Town" without a Towntell, or a player can't be acting scummy unless they slip. What forum are you playing on where everybody just slips their alignment all over the place? I mean I was expecting some fucking awesome player that would have me shaking in my sandals if you were Scum based on your condescension and apparent fanbase, but I just see a bunch of whining and reliance on a previously-universal Town read. And now you apparently rely solely on Scumtells, because yeah, every single scum player ever up just trips and makes a frequent mistake and, Town has never made a Scumtell or vice versa, and the game has never evolved beyond that stage.
In post 382, Wisdom wrote:Lynx looks town for that post, but she's wrong. mollie telling Bert to do things is not a scumtell for her.
I'm gathering that mollie is apparently always as bossy and emotional as she looks from how this game is going so far? Or are we just rubbing each other the wrong way here? 10/10 would play again obviously.

macmollie's post 225 (penguin_alien quoted it above, you can just scroll up) reminds me of a thing I heard in my newbie game, that it's considered anti-Town to post full reads lists like that because of Scum NKA or something. That something else they/she does regularly?
In post 387, macmollie wrote:penguin I read you loud and clear on tne.

but mac has a buggy and I think he might be right.

VOTE: slimer
Apparently slimer plays scummier than I do. What was her Scumtell?
Lynx_Shine
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #477 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:55 am

Post by Lynx_Shine »

Did the same thing I did last game, done with all my homework for the next four weeks so I'll be more active from here on out. (Except for the next few days I'll have fairly limited access, but not so limited I'm VLA. I tend to have less time on weekends ironically enough.)

I don't dislike the slimer wagon, but I don't like it enough to join. With time coming up short it's probably the closest we can get to a lynch, but it really is too easy to turn up a mislynch.

Worst case I do think it's best to lynch slimer if nothing comes up in the next...day? Cutting it close. But he doesn't seem like an asset if he is Town, and check out the wagon when he flips. The most I've seen him post this game so far is now that he has some votes against him, way too lurky beforehand and just pops out now that he might be lynched. Scummy yes, but sounds like this lurky thing is just his meta.
In post 459, theslimer3 wrote:I don't think I should be lynched today. Why are we suddenly shifting to me, what did I do?
I mean what the hell are you even reading the thread? "What'd I do" read the posts. Even then your VLA was questioned, can't respond to that?
In post 476, theslimer3 wrote:This I know is bull.
Name 2 games i've lurked my way through as scum and didn't replace out
Replacing out doesn't erase lurking as Scum. It means you didn't finish the game despite the lurk-to-win tactic.
Lynx_Shine
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #479 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:29 am

Post by Lynx_Shine »

In post 478, theslimer3 wrote:red hot chilly.

But on a more serious note, I have an issue with "in like an hour." I mean for one it's been over an hour, for all I know you're making a post, but it's not that you're late by only 15 minutes, that's not a big deal. It's that you come out saying it's so bullshit that you need a reaction image, but won't say why. We're nearing the last hours of the game, get your ass in here and explain your point instead of stalling.

VOTE: theslimer3
Lynx_Shine
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #481 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:51 am

Post by Lynx_Shine »

In post 480, Wisdom wrote:
In post 477, Lynx_Shine wrote:With time coming up short it's probably the closest we can get to a lynch, but it really is too easy to turn up a mislynch.
No, it isn't. thenewearth had more votes than slimer (now equal with your vote).
Ah, sorry about that, I just skimmed and misread the VC.
Lynx_Shine
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #491 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:49 am

Post by Lynx_Shine »

I've been ISO'ing thenewearth since I posted a few minutes ago. I haven't been coming up with much on him before this point, what with seven posts. About a week ago I noticed he was quiet, but I thought he had way more posts than that since. Not sure if he just posted spaced out enough to look active, or if I'm remembering it wrong in the rereads, but it's fishy.
In post 60, thenewearth wrote:In post 45, Desperado wrote:Vote: thenewearth

MUST... NOT... OMGUS...
In post 122, thenewearth wrote:Desperado Looks so town.
These were his second and third posts, basically contradictory, but they're so far apart it's hard to make anything of it whether he's just flipping back and forth, or legitimately did change his read.
In post 218, thenewearth wrote:Also... Sorry about being gone. Too busy with school.
In post 373, thenewearth wrote:Prod dodge.

Too busy with school and stuff
Pretty sure school's starting back up for traditional schedules, but this is too in a row apologizing for not posting. I got on slimer for the same thing, although thenewearth is still more active than him.

More or less the same between tne and slimer, then. Neither are going to be a loss if Town. I think we have at least one Scum between the quiet theslimer3, thenewearth, havingfitz, penguin_alien, and ArcAngel9. I think penguin_alien looks Town enough, fitz is VLA, and AA9 was replaced by serrapaladin, who is far less lurky and making up for the slot.

And personally, slimer looks more Scummy than tne for the sudden not-lurking now that there's votes. tne looks like he's just ignoring the game, slimer gained interest now that he's getting votes and stalled rather than just straight explaining why he's Town.

pedit: slimer's post
So I missed something I said I would do in an hour by... 12 minutes by your post. Oh my, that's so detrimental it's scary.

And I'm not stalling, I'm simply not able to respond yet. Obviously if I said I was going to respond later that meant I couldn't get to it yet. Or are you too focused on finding a reason to vote me to logically think that?
I directly said I don't care about you being late by a little. It happens to everyone. It's the stall in general when you've barely posted in general. Over two weeks you posted eight times, four of them had absolutely zero content, two of them were asking about the game state. Since yesterday, you've had
five
posts, more than half in two days than over two weeks. That is lurking. Suddenly your VLA doesn't matter, you seemed to find the time to post at just the right time. But of those five, two were questions about the game state, one was the stalling reaction image. So even if you are a Town, you're lurking, stalling, and not being helpful at all.
Hmm..? What exactly made you want to hop on me here then? Surely it wasn't the fact that I couldn't post. Or was it? Attacking what can't properly defend itself?
See above.
Just because you're done with your Limited Access doesn't mean everyone on Mafia Scum was sitting here waiting for your input.
It's a game. All of us are waiting on any input from Town or Scum because the more posts, the more there is to read. I'm not waiting on your input specifically, but the more content you post the better because posting is pro-Town.
Another hint of fallacy.
You say being lurky seems like my meta, then you vote me for it in your next post.
Your only defense is "I'm me so I shouldn't be voted." Lurking on its own is anti-Town, not Scummy. The coming out posting rapidly in the past few hours does look Scummy. I would've been maybe annoyed at the worst because you joined a game and kept posting excuse after excuse as to why you can't post.
And why are you defending me? Something about this just seems incredibly odd
Do you even know how to make a post that can't be summarized as "why?"
Lynx_Shine
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #640 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:58 pm

Post by Lynx_Shine »

Okay there's some huge discretion in the vote count I left off on before the weekend. I was going after slimer partially because of the time and stalling, but the game is still going.
In post 475, Malakittens wrote:Day 1 ends in 0 days, 4 hours, 27 minutes
This was the 16th some time in the afternoon, two days ago. I was pushing for a slimer lynch because it looked like we were four hours from a no lynch. Sorry about some of those accusations then, I legit thought it looked like stalling because of that. That's also why I thought the not-quite-VLA was okay because I thought I would be gone through the Night phase.
In post 583, theslimer3 wrote:Funny how you guys want me to post, and when I actually do, i'm still just a lurker
But really guys is slimer actually supposed to be VLA? Posting up a storm of defense but was lurky as hell before this. I know there's not knowing when you can and can't post, but then there's this. I'm not saying you're lurking, I'm saying you suspiciously found the ability to not lurk once you were called Scum, VLA or not.

I don't have time for a big damn catchup post.

VOTE: Mantisdreams

I like serra's posts better. More content, more reason, and I actually remember things he's said. The most I remember of Mantis is the numerous scumreads on him, and this:
In post 612, Mantisdreamz wrote:Xpost gimme a chance to claim at least? Christ
Regardless of the flip (this is not a Townie post at all though), a quick ISO shows enough scumhunting to not be an information-less lynch.

pedit: Way ahead of you Bert.
Lynx_Shine
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #641 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:59 pm

Post by Lynx_Shine »

EBWOP That's also L1 on mantis.
Lynx_Shine
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #659 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:35 pm

Post by Lynx_Shine »

Wisdom, your read on mantis?

pedit: Castle is a damn risky claim if it's fake =T

UNVOTE:
Lynx_Shine
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #677 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:55 pm

Post by Lynx_Shine »

I asked Wisdom about his read because you claimed neighbors, alignment unknown. So I'm asking him about you because he went back and forth a little when I ISO and ctrl+f your username.

Nat I've been back and forth enough to go null. Started off Townie, progressively lowered (seems to flip-flop and wagon hop quite a bit, but not entirely Scummy). I'd bet Town before Scum on him, but I'm not confident in the read.
Lynx_Shine
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #745 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:44 pm

Post by Lynx_Shine »

Mantis I really did feel Scum before, but I believe the claim. I still don't understand the "give me a minute to claim" because...wow. Wisdom looks too resistant to change some views imo, stubborn Town.
In post 706, Wisdom wrote:5 people not voting 2 hours before the deadline.

...okay.
I'm in those five not voting because I'm here right now. The closest we are to lynch right now is serra, and while I'd vote serra before no lynch, it's not my personal preference. I don't want a vote parked on serra.

Before anyone asks macmollie and slimer I still feel good vote, I'd go for Desp. But none of them are close to lynch.

pedit: penguin > NL (not exactly a strong Scum read), would go for macmollie yes

ppedit I can't post this because something always comes up in the preview, is there a way to turn that off jesus
Lynx_Shine
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #777 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:59 pm

Post by Lynx_Shine »

In post 755, Mantisdreamz wrote:and why would you 'go for' Desp?
He's been pretty null, I don't like and haven't seen anything highly Town since 530. However we also had your waiting on claim. It's not enough for me to say conf-Scum.

Other people have expressed disapproval against him, and we're getting to the point of "just reach a decision already." He's someone I wouldn't actively be against voting for as opposed to "only will vote to avoid NL." Same goes to thenewearth, who has also been brought up. havingfitz I don't have enough of an opinion on to say if he's a willing vote or "avoid NL."
Lynx_Shine
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #807 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:21 pm

Post by Lynx_Shine »

In post 798, Sweet Pertayter wrote:I'd rather no lynch than lynch Mantis or Serra right now so I might as well try and lynch someone better instead.
We basically have conf-Town Mantis, NL > Mantis. I really don't understand the anti-serra stuff, and too willing to be lynched for the sake of no NL. I don't want to say soft-clear for other people, but I'm calling this soft-clear right now. NL > serra.

With Pertayter, that's another possible vote.

VOTE: Natirasha
Lynx_Shine
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #852 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:40 pm

Post by Lynx_Shine »

How is there no time for fitz he's had some accusations and consideration of being voted for the past several days. Nat's wagon also just started, what we don't have time for is debating whether or not there's time. Either get it done or don't. Like so:

VOTE: havingfitz
Wisdom wrote:WHAT FUCKING PART OF THERES NO TIME FOR FITZ DO YOU ALL NOT GET
Jesus fuck chill out how is there time for Nat and not fitz?
Lynx_Shine
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Lynx_Shine
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #882 (isolation #24) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:48 pm

Post by Lynx_Shine »

In post 865, Wisdom wrote:you're not getting my vote on this scum-made wagon.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”