Mini 1482: Castle - A Mafia Murder So Vile (GAME OVER)

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:07 am

Post by havingfitz »

Nat....do you make a habit of self voting during RVS?

Ms Marangal....are you serious? 19 hydras!?

VOTE: ArcAngel Hi
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:23 am

Post by havingfitz »

AA - no.
Nat - thanks.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:57 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 34, Bert wrote:I'm seeing some hydra dissonance with Om and Mara regarding myself.
Do you think hydra dissonance indicates one alignment over the other?

In post 53, penguin_alien wrote:...I didn't think he'd posted because when I looked for his name in the ISO menu I was thinking 'newearth' instead of 'thenewearth' and stopped scrolling.
So are you saying you didn't care for Desperado's vote on thenewearth because you didn't think TNE had posted yet? Because you got their name wrong when looking for posts in the Activity Overview area?

In post 58, Mantisdreamz wrote:i didn't see it in the OP
In post 59, Mantisdreamz wrote:VOTE: macmollie
With as active as you were posting on page one I find if hard to believe you hadn't looked over the OP...especially considering you went to the trouble (for whatever reason???) of posting the ~same picture the mod used in it. And I don't know about everyone else but I know the first thing I usually do when I join a game or the game starts is to see who I'm playing with...and the mod clearly stated who the hydra's players were. So your excuse for asking a question that has already been answered comes across as weak...on top of the fact the asking of the question was unnecessary. All that makes me raise an eyebrow but then you go and vote macmollie for absolutely no reason. So so far your play doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

So VOTE: Mantisdreamz

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:24 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 104, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 62, havingfitz wrote:
In post 58, Mantisdreamz wrote:i didn't see it in the OP
In post 59, Mantisdreamz wrote:VOTE: macmollie
With as active as you were posting on page one I find if hard to believe you hadn't looked over the OP...especially considering you went to the trouble (for whatever reason???) of posting the ~same picture the mod used in it. And I don't know about everyone else but I know the first thing I usually do when I join a game or the game starts is to see who I'm playing with...and the mod clearly stated who the hydra's players were. So your excuse for asking a question that has already been answered comes across as weak...on top of the fact the asking of the question was unnecessary. All that makes me raise an eyebrow but then you go and vote macmollie for absolutely no reason. So so far your play doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

So VOTE: Mantisdreamz
no i didn't properly look at the OP. i posted the pic because i wanted to get to the next page for a post count. and i realized, that i had (stupidly) posted the same pic as the mod. (which i kind of found funny at the time)
It was page 1. You couldn’t just look at the page to see who had been voted? And what made you think getting to the end of the page…which you didn’t even do, would produce a votecount? Yes...the mod was around and did happen to post a votecount but I don’t see why your posting of a picture would be presumed to facilitate one. And now…in addition to saying you didn’t look at the OP…you’re saying you didn’t even notice the big ass picture at the top of the page….which you had posted on 3 times already? See…I’m of the opinion you’re either making shit up (feigning ignorance about the game) or you are actually just not bothered to know…which I find equally suspect. In summary…I find feigning ignorance and not really being concerned with the game to each be suspect.
In post 104, Mantisdreamz wrote:i kind of think that your vote on me for not reading the OP properly is a little weak, actually. or trying to be played off as a good reason for a vote.
I can accept the fact some might think it’s a weak vote given that I made it early in page 3…and how often are there really strong reasons to vote someone that early in a game? But they were legitimate reasons IMO nonetheless. As for playing them off as good reasons…the reasons are what they are, I spelled them out clearly. Would you expect someone to try and present bad reasons for voting?
In post 104, Mantisdreamz wrote:i voted mollie to see how she would react, and also because she has not said much so far. (i've played quite a few games with her)
Was your vote supposed to make her more active? She had just made a post (a vote on you) prior to you voting her. Why are you pointing out that you’ve been in a lot of games with her? Are you saying you know how to read her?

In post 106, Wisdom wrote:havingfitz is scum. is terrible, especially the reasoning on the Mantis vote. Not only it looks like an overjustification for such an early stage, but it makes too many assumptions that arrive at forced conlusions (for example "i always read the op, everyone is supposed to read the op, you didn't, you're scum")
What is terrible about my post 62? You have a problem with me asking Bert and penguin questions?

And then on my Mantis reasoning…how is it an overjustification if the points I’m bringing up, that I am finding suspect to some degree, actually exist for me to find suspect? Why not list them? Should I water down my suspicions when I find somebody suspect? <Answer: Hell no. :idea:

And what assumptions have I made? I’m not saying anyone who does anything differently than I do is scum. I’m providing the perspective I’m coming from that is causing me to doubt something Mantis has said or done. That perspective being that while I do not always (aka almost never) read the OP word for word…I do at least know who I’m playing with when I am in a game. And if I have a I would at least glance at the player list to see if the answer was there. Plus…Mantis’ (feigned IMO) ignorance of mollie’s part in the macmollie hydra could be distancing as well. If either of them do turn out to be scum that would be a nice line for the other to refer back to.

I’m good with my Mantis vote still.

Not caring for macmollie’s post#2 . And I assume you meant me macmollie when you referred to dry fitz (Dry-fit?). Why is lynching me (along with desp and Wisdom) all you want to do?

Not liking Natirasha atm (i.e. suspect) for the same reasons voiced by Bert and SP.

Really not liking theslimer atm (i.e. not liking) for their contribution to the game. “Hi?” Seriously? #$%^&*!

Also…fyi mod, I start a 10 day road trip tomorrow afternoon so I’ll be v/LA from 8-18 Aug. I’ll have my phone so I should be able to chime in but I might bust a prod deadline and I’ll definitely be more succinct while I’m gone.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:27 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Prod dodge...I'll try to get any thoughts posted tomorrow. Else Sunday