NY 164: Maniacal Street Mafia (Anticlimatically finished.)

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #5225 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 5215, CrashTextDummie wrote:Please rephrase the underlined because I can't make sense of it.
Looking for scum in a group that is highly necessary to have scum but is not guaranteed to have scum mean that your reads of players in that group are all a little scummier. The scummy ones in that group will seem incredibly scummy, the town ones in that group will seem town but not town enough, especially when mislynches pile up. It's sometimes better to take a step back from groups like that when you mislynch from them.
In post 5215, CrashTextDummie wrote:I don't understand at all his unwillingness to jump back into neighborhoods today, he claims to have a strong read on Seanald independent from his neighborhood status and he's already playing the "woe is me, I'm useless and a mislynch waiting to happen" card, which makes it completely counter-intuitive for him not to try to validate his beliefs wrt to the neighborhoods. It's not like he has much to lose in his purported state of mind.
He is afraid of the Nero-scum threat. A bit irrationally sure, but he's still afraid of it. It also makes sense for him to be a mislynch waiting to be happen voting his strongest scumread as he goes down; that's what he did in Voided's Nightless and I wouldn't really expect any different here.
In post 5215, CrashTextDummie wrote:I believe that Bulba and Nero came into today with a firm plan to crossbus for town-cred. They both claimed VT and have no other real means to do so except through scum-hunting success. Voting Seanald (buddy or not) doesn't fit the narrative.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5226 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5226, ffullisade wrote:Because it's weird that you apparently think whatever business you can't wrap up today can wait until day 5.
:facepalm:
Its just replying to some of the silly accusations against me. I don't think it'll change anything in the long run.
And on the one hand you say you are not the only lurker in the game and on the other assert you've been quite active.
I'm the second most active poster and I think I have a good amount of content. Though CTD is quite right that I've been lazy and "lurking". Its a shit statement 'cause there are far worse lurkers than me but he's scum so its not like his accusations have to make any sense.

Double post deleted -AP
Last edited by AngryPidgeon on Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5227 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5147226#p5147226]post 5229[/url], Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5226, ffullisade wrote:Because it's weird that you apparently think whatever business you can't wrap up today can wait until day 5.
:facepalm:
Its just replying to some of the silly accusations against me. I don't think it'll change anything in the long run.
And on the one hand you say you are not the only lurker in the game and on the other assert you've been quite active.
I'm the second most active poster and I think I have a good amount of content. Though CTD is quite right that I've been lazy and "lurking". Its a shit statement 'cause there are far worse lurkers than me but he's scum so its not like his accusations have to make any sense.
So there's nothing this game day that has changed your mind, or could change your mind about any player?
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5228 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:56 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

I'd be down to lynch rena if things go that way.
Just sayin'.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5229 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:16 pm

Post by CrashTextDummie »

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5147226#p5147226]post 5229[/url], Nero Cain wrote:I'm the second most active poster and I think I have a good amount of content. Though CTD is quite right that I've been lazy and "lurking". Its a shit statement 'cause there are far worse lurkers than me but he's scum so its not like his accusations have to make any sense.
You are the only one gloating that you've managed to exceed the activity limit without getting prodded. Yeah, you've generally been active but that doesn't change the fact that you've stalled on answering questions recently. Bacde has the most posts out of anyone and you're accusing him of lurking. Pot, Kettle.

You are admitting that I'm right in one sentence and claiming that my accusations don't make sense in the next. Why am I scum?
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5230 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5230, ffullisade wrote: So there's nothing this game day that has changed your mind, or could change your mind about any player?
nope, not really though it is kinda interesting how Nacho was attacking me for attacking Rena and now he has a scum read on said slot. What has changed today for you?
In post 5232, CrashTextDummie wrote: You are the only one gloating that you've managed to exceed the activity limit without getting prodded.
Switzerland hasn't invented humor?
Bacde has the most posts out of anyone and you're accusing him of lurking.
If you don't think there's been a massive drop in activity from that slot then you are stupid.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5231 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:31 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

Prefer Rena lynch to Bulbazak right now, although I would go with Seanald over both. Actually,

VOTE: Seanald

If anyone has a town read on him and wants to dissuade me, have at it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #5232 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:40 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Bulbazak is at L-1!

saved, going to a meeting atm though.

One-Hundred-Thirty-Second Votecount
:
(Fourteenth Votecount of Day Four,
AKA, the "...And Mastin's going out to birthday lunch, but still had time to make this." votecount.
)

Bulbazak - 7 (Nero Cain, ThAdmiral, Seanald, CrashTextDummie, Desperado, Human Destroyer, Rena)

Rena - 2 (Cephrir, Nachomamma8)

ThAdmiral - 1 (Bacde)
Nero Cain - 1 (Bulbazak)
Cephrir - 1 (PeregrineV)
PeregrineV - 1 (ffullisade)
Seanald - 1 (penguin_alien)

Not Voting - 1 (Amethyst Kitty)

With
alive, it's
to lynch.

Day Four's deadline is Wednesday, July 31st, @ 12:30 PM PST, which is in (expired on 2013-07-31 12:30:00).

Spoiler: Changes from last votecount
Bulbazak - 7 (Nero Cain, ThAdmiral, Seanald, CrashTextDummie, Desperado, Human Destroyer, Rena)
Rena - 2 (
ffullisade
, Cephrir, Nachomamma8)
ThAdmiral - 1 (Bacde)
Nero Cain - 1 (Bulbazak)
Cephrir - 1 (PeregrineV)
PeregrineV - 1 (
ffullisade
)
Seanald - 1 (
penguin_alien
)

Not Voting - 1 (Amethyst Kitty,
penguin_alien
)
Last votecount was page 208, post 5175.

Spoiler: Player Vote History D4
CrashTextDummie: Nero Cain->Bulbazak
Cephrir: Rena->PeregrineV->Rena
Nachomamma8: PeregrineV->Rena
PeregrineV: Nachomamma8->Cephrir
Nero Cain: Bulbazak
Bacde: Nachomamma8->ThAdmiral
Bulbazak: Nero Cain
Desperado: Amethyst Kitty->PeregrineV->Bulbazak
penguin_alien: Rena->Unvote->Seanald
Seanald: Bulbazak
ThAdmiral: Bulbazak
Rena: Bulbazak
Amethyst Kitty:
ffullisade: PeregrineV->Rena->PeregrineV
Human Destroyer: Bulbazak->ThAdmiral->Bulbazak

Spoiler: Vote History D4
On Wed, Jul 7/10/13 @ 07:28a,
Human Destroyer
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 4831.
On Wed, Jul 7/10/13 @ 10:11a,
Nero Cain
votes
Bulbazak
in post 4832.
On Wed, Jul 7/10/13 @ 10:15a,
Bacde
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 4833.
On Wed, Jul 7/10/13 @ 02:24p,
Bulbazak
votes
Nero Cain
in post 4836.
On Wed, Jul 7/10/13 @ 02:33p,
Cephrir
votes
Rena
in post 4838.
On Thu, Jul 7/11/13 @ 02:26p,
PeregrineV
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 4867.
On Thu, Jul 7/11/13 @ 05:18p,
Nachomamma8
votes
PeregrineV
in post 4870.
On Thu, Jul 7/11/13 @ 06:04p,
CrashTextDummie
votes
Nero Cain
in post 4871.
On Fri, Jul 7/12/13 @ 08:38a,
Desperado
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 4879.
On Fri, Jul 7/12/13 @ 08:10p,
ThAdmiral
votes
Bulbazak
in post 4899.
On Sun, Jul 7/14/13 @ 04:25p,
Seanald
votes
Bulbazak
in post 4937.
On Mon, Jul 7/15/13 @ 00:12a,
penguin_alien
votes
Rena
in post 4942.
On Mon, Jul 7/15/13 @ 04:10p,
ffullisade
votes
PeregrineV
in post 4960.
On Mon, Jul 7/15/13 @ 04:15p,
Cephrir
votes
PeregrineV
in post 4961.
On Mon, Jul 7/15/13 @ 05:05p,
Desperado
votes
PeregrineV
in post 4965.
On Mon, Jul 7/15/13 @ 07:22p,
CrashTextDummie
votes
Bulbazak
in post 4966.
On Wed, Jul 7/17/13 @ 09:30a,
penguin_alien
unvotes
Rena
in post 4998.
On Wed, Jul 7/17/13 @ 04:18p,
Desperado
unvotes
PeregrineV
and votes
Bulbazak
in post 5018.
On Thu, Jul 7/18/13 @ 09:10a,
Human Destroyer
unvotes
Bulbazak
and votes
ThAdmiral
in post 5029.
On Thu, Jul 7/18/13 @ 12:57p,
Bacde
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 5044.
On Thu, Jul 7/18/13 @ 01:20p,
ffullisade
votes
Rena
in post 5046.
On Thu, Jul 7/18/13 @ 02:41p,
PeregrineV
votes
Cephrir
in post 5051.
On Sat, Jul 7/20/13 @ 07:48a,
Human Destroyer
unvotes
ThAdmiral
and votes
Bulbazak
in post 5129.
On Sun, Jul 7/21/13 @ 00:46a,
Cephrir
votes
Rena
in post 5136.
On Mon, Jul 7/22/13 @ 11:34a,
Rena
votes
Bulbazak
in post 5142.
On Mon, Jul 7/22/13 @ 01:12p,
Nachomamma8
votes
Rena
in post 5159.
On Mon, Jul 7/22/13 @ 03:16p,
ffullisade
votes
PeregrineV
in post 5200.
On Tue, Jul 7/23/13 @ 01:31a,
penguin_alien
votes
Seanald
in post 5231.
Last edited by mastin2 on Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5233 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:04 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5140, PeregrineV wrote:Would like to hear a neighbor-scum scumlist and a clean-neighborhood scumlist from everyone.
And BOOM does the dynamite.

Thank you all for your participation.

I now leave you all back to your regularly scheduled tunneling/lurking.

KK ISO leads me to think Kitty is scum. Timing of their argument, timing of his death.

ArcAngel ISO lends same to Cephrir, Senald. I disagree with her about Desp and Bulba.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5234 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you think Bulb is town?

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5235 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:09 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5236, Nero Cain wrote:you think Bulb is town?
Based on his posts, yes.

Why do you think he's not?

Because your ISO is longer than some games I played in, a little direction to the meat of your reason would help.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #5236 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:15 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

PV you wanna vote Rena?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5237 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:23 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5238, Nachomamma8 wrote:PV you wanna vote Rena?

Gut says yes, mafia logic says no.

A town tracker (who has claimed and thus should be expecting death any minute) should be taking the lead in scumhunting, etc. to give the most while they still can.
But, sometimes this has the opposite effect, and you just want to wait for night to see if you get a result or killed.
So this is going to be based on the amount of effort already put into the game. If there is no burst of activity ever, then they might not be a town PR.

So that's gut.

Logic says to give her another night to possibly get results.
And lynching a PR claim that scum would want to NK doesn't seem logical.
Counterlogic says if she was really releblocked once, then she will have no useful results ever.

So, do I go with gut or logic?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #5238 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:23 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Gut.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5239 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nacho, you wanna answer my question?

ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5240 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:25 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 5232, Nero Cain wrote:nope, not really though it is kinda interesting how Nacho was attacking me for attacking Rena and now he has a scum read on said slot. What has changed today for you?
"Our" scumread of Rena has become "My" read. By that I mean there's active consensus.

PeregrineV has very much become a person of interest. And ThAd has come off looking a little better as a result of both the dual roleblocked claims and the concerns about PeregrineV.

I'm feeling more confident that Nacho is town.

I thought yesterday that both the Bulba wagon and Slandaar wagon were a mislynch in progress, and I feel similarly today about bulba. I'm surprised he isn't arguing against it harder, but I can relate a little to feeling that, between shaky reads and near-inevitable mislynch, sooner could be better for town than later. Sometimes I play through a fog of deathwish for weeks.

My town read of you has weakened some. A couple of your posts today sound off notes to me. I hear talk about confident or smug scumplay. I seldom actualy see someone who turns out to be scum play with visible smugness. No matter how well things might be going, playing scum is usually a graceless and choppy dash to endgame seconds ahead of the house of cards collapsing.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5241 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:26 am

Post by ffullisade »

Didn't you want to wait a day on Rena?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #5242 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:30 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 5045, Nachomamma8 wrote:My read changed on you because two PRs were blocked during the night and I'm more likely to believe ThAd with the vigilante claim as opposed to your watcher claim since you've let me out in the dust and my town read's gotten a bit stale.
@nero.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5243 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5237, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5236, Nero Cain wrote:you think Bulb is town?
Because your ISO is longer than some games I played in, a little direction to the meat of your reason would help.
?!?!

This is pretty much the norm for me as town and you've played with me a fair amount so what's up with that?

off the top of my head

*his accusation that I am scum 'cause of my "deflect" is both selective and forced

*I do not like his hardcore buddying of the CTD

*I find it suspicious that he didn't vote for themon

*his backtracking on his each team has a scum neighbor

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #5244 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:34 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 5243, ffullisade wrote:
Didn't you want to wait a day on Rena?
I do, but there is more support for Rena and I'm more interested in making sure scum is lynched over people like Bulbazak.

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5245 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:34 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 5177, CrashTextDummie wrote:Ffullisade, I'm quoting this again because I'd actually like a response.
In post 5121, CrashTextDummie wrote:Ffullisade, I'm quoting this because I think you might have missed it:
In post 5116, CrashTextDummie wrote:Ffullisade, it seems to me like your case against PV largely depends on Bulba flipping scum. At least your primary reason for suspecting him (herding votes onto Slandaar) does in my opinion. Please consider moving your vote there.
Every time I read #5116, it just pings me a little more. That question is so leading.
In post 5180, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 5138, Bulbazak wrote:HD, if you don't think that ThAd is the vig., are you saying that he's lying about targetting me, and if so, for what purpose? What does that tell you about my alignment?
1. Yes.
2. To pretend he's a vig. Duh.
3. Nothing.
So you're saying that you think ThAd is lying about being the vig (i.e. scum) and is therefore lying about who he targetted, yet that tells you absolutely NOTHING about his target? I understand we're in multiball and everything, but you should still be able to come to some conclusion via PoE.
In post 5197, Desperado wrote:
In post 5195, Nachomamma8 wrote:PV.
Seanald.
^That makes me angry.
Weren't you just saying a moment ago that you were still for Seanald-scum?
In post 5208, Desperado wrote: Perhaps, but I don't think Nero has nearly the amount of cache that Bulb is giving him credit for here.
He's still managed to build up a wagon on me 2 days in a row. Why don't you think he's able to manipulate the town past the point of my lynch?
In post 5208, Desperado wrote: @ Underline: Yeah, it makes sense for scumBulb. Why is townBulb shying away from following through with his neighborhood spec? Why was he so gung ho to get a neighborhood flip if he was going to withdraw from that line of thought after he got it?
I was gung-ho yesterday, not just because of the neighborhood spec, but because I had a scumread on Slandaar for the longest time, and his 8 scum commment followed by his thinking that 2 scum from 1 team were in the neighborhoods gave me the strength to finally see that read through. Unfortunately, I was wrong, which was a humongous shock to me. I'm not exactly ready to try again, just on the basis of spec.
In post 5215, CrashTextDummie wrote: I still disagree on the "big threat/small threat" distinction, I don't think it makes sense from a town PoV and it looks to me like a fabrication on Bulba's part to justify his inconsistent behavior. Scum is scum.
Some scum are more dangerous to the town than others.
In post 5215, CrashTextDummie wrote: You've pointed out yourself that Seanald would be easier to lynch because of strong resistance to a Nero lynch. Bulba doesn't seem interested in reaching a consensus.
So you're saying I should go for the easier lynch, rather than trying to get rid of incredibly dangerous scum? Besides, I'm not the only one who supports a Seanald lynch but is not pushing him at this time. I am more than willing to consolidate my vote should I need to. But we still have time before deadline, so I don't see the need to rush and compromise at this point.
In post 5215, CrashTextDummie wrote: I don't understand at all his unwillingness to jump back into neighborhoods today, he claims to have a strong read on Seanald independent from his neighborhood status and he's already playing the "woe is me, I'm useless and a mislynch waiting to happen" card, which makes it completely counter-intuitive for him not to try to validate his beliefs wrt to the neighborhoods. It's not like he has much to lose in his purported state of mind.
So you're saying that because "I don't have much to lose." I should be going after an easier lynch? No, if I'm going to be lynched, then I'm going to let my death drive the final nail in Nero's coffin.
In post 5220, Nero Cain wrote:Why would I unvote when I'm down for a bulb lynch? Its not like I care if he gets lynched before I get to the other posting I need/want to do.

Don't think I've been lurking a week and
its not like I'm the only "lurker" in this game
. Infact, I think I've been quite active lately. I admit that I've been rather lazy these past few days but lurking. lol

Can you quote the post where I claimed VT?
Translation: "Hey there are other lurkers in this game, why are you looking at me?"

If you have no clue why I think this is scummy, then you haven't been reading anything I've said.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #5246 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:37 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Bulbazak why the fuck are you still voting Nero Cain?

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5247 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:40 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 5245, Nero Cain wrote: *his accusation that I am scum 'cause of my "deflect" is both selective and forced
No it's not. You kept trying to steer the conversation away from the original point.
In post 5245, Nero Cain wrote: *I do not like his hardcore buddying of the CTD
I haven't been buddying up to CTD. This is just mudflinging.
In post 5245, Nero Cain wrote: *I find it suspicious that he didn't vote for themon
I had limited access and wasn't caught up at the time. There was no way I was going to put down a vote of any kind when I didn't know what the current state of the game was. For all I know, I could have accidentally hammered someone, and there was no way I was going to do that.
In post 5245, Nero Cain wrote: *his backtracking on his each team has a scum neighbor
Nope. I still think that if there is 1 scum from a team in the neighborhoods, than scum from the other team will be there as well. I'm just not ready to immediately jump back in after yesterday, and I'd rather let scum be found there via actual scumtells, rather than theory.

P-edit: Because he's scum, and I'm not quite convinced about anything you've said.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #5248 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:41 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 5249, Bulbazak wrote:P-edit: Because he's scum, and I'm not quite convinced about anything you've said.
The only person who is convinced on your Nero case and is willing to follow it at the moment is CTD, and he thinks you're bussing him. Doesn't that tell you it's about time to switch gears?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5249 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

well there's cephir but that's scum.

<<< Double-post deleted. >>>
Last edited by mastin2 on Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”