Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:17 pm

Post by Smudger »

VOTE: Bub

So much easier to type as opposed to those whose names look like scrabble players tile boards!
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:52 am

Post by Smudger »

Ok this is moving fast. Interesting first exchanges. And there are opinions on scum and town being made. Of note is NotThePope says he is out of RVS but then seems to continue with a joke about Cowbells being definitely town. Or is he serious? I need to read again as I have skimmed through as it is currently my weekend, (live in Dubai, the Arab world's weekend is Friday/Saturday.) will be back Sunday and fully up to speed then,

UNVOTE:
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:10 pm

Post by Smudger »

ok, prolonged absence exasperated by the downtime, and have just caught up. NTP is a Hydra, this is the first time I have been playing with such a "beast", strangely I get varying reads dependent on which one is typing.

as for there discussions, In theory I would agree that a newbtown may be cautious as they are untrusting of their own judgment, but surely so would a newbscum? in fact more cautious, and as that person would know who town were, and therefore would agreeing with a player they knew to be scum them gain town credits?

In post 108, Kid A wrote:i would still be worried about levio voting mafia even though they think absta is the mafia,

where does this happen?

here?
In post 98, levio wrote:OK since everyone is giving town reads on absta im gonna have to sthu...

as I don't see it, or am I missing something?
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:11 pm

Post by Smudger »

^sorry bad spelling there^
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:01 am

Post by Smudger »

In post 114, absta101 wrote:Smudger is just laying low posting shit like "in theory I would..." to distance himself from his views.
please explain how someone distances themselves from their views, if those views are currently open and still being formed? The idea is to look at an argument from both angles is it not, and to then form an opinion based on those findings?

as for laying low, how am I laying low, I live in Dubai, which is a Muslim country,the weekend here is Friday/Saturday, and my time zone is +4 GMT. So my activity is low during my weekend, but then you would not know that. But what is irksome is your failure to appreciate that because of the DNS attack yesterday on the site getting into the forums was for me impossible, when all things are considered.
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:14 am

Post by Smudger »

Bub, you need to define wishy - washy to me as looking at your contributions you have not said much at all. you have posted 6 times, which includes your vote during RVS and changing your vote to me. OTher than that you really have made no effort to contribute to the game other than a few throw away lines. In fact the biggest post you make is the one above and that is primarily because you quote my post then vote me and add the "wishy washy statement".

lets look at your posts shall we, with the exception of :
In post 20, Bub Bidderskins wrote:I'm attacking them for making a silly FOS, not because it was on you.
In post 51, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
In post 39, RadiantCowbells wrote:Let's get this day moving.

VOTE: NotThePope
And how exactly does this vote get the day moving along? Yes, bandwagons can move the day along, but not just because they exist. You simply jumped onto the bandwagon and did nothing to actually get the game moving. Furthermore, the whole bandwagon on notthepope is stupid because he's most likely town.
In post 59, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
In post 52, absta101 wrote:
@Bud
Furthermore, the whole bandwagon on notthepope is stupid because he's most likely town.
What makes you say that?
He's trying to get discussion moving and is scumhunting. By far the towniest player in the game right now.
In post 60, Bub Bidderskins wrote:As for the FoS, I was being half-serious. Every game I'm in I try to get out of RVS as soon as possible by nitpicking at some tiny thing and making a seemingly serious vote.

No, I do not find that FoS to be an alignment tell in any way. I just wanted to get the game moving.
In post 12, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
In post 6, Alabaska J wrote:VOTE: TMTOLBTWNTOF way too many caps man.

on that note,
FoS: DCLXVI
Vote: Alabaska J

The FoS is completely unsubstantiated and useless.
then laughably you warn cowbells you have your eye on him, WOW sterling work sherlock...
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:59 am

Post by Smudger »

In post 135, Om of the Nom wrote:In the past I've replaced into games without reading up on everything and I've still managed to catch scum or just perform well in general.
well a pat on the back for you, so how do we know you are town, exactly?
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:04 am

Post by Smudger »

In post 124, Alabaska J wrote:i also feel as though a few people are jumping on the recent Smudger thing pretty hard *coughbubcough*; almost looks like scum trying to jump off a wagon on one of their buddies at just the right time, if you know what i mean. i also don't like yessiree's 122, as he basically piggybacks smudger's points completely.
am I missing something or did something get lost in the crash, the recent Smudger thing, what is that and what are you actually suggesting?
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:20 am

Post by Smudger »

the forth one?
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:15 am

Post by Smudger »

In post 146, Bub Bidderskins wrote:This is exactly the kind of reactive/defensive argument that I would expect from scum. My vote is confirmed.
defensive? that's complete crap and you know it, and is that really all you can say? wow who is defensive now?
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:16 am

Post by Smudger »

VOTE: Bub
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:57 pm

Post by Smudger »

My weekend begins tomorrow so will not be that active until Sunday,
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #12) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:35 am

Post by Smudger »

In post 216, Kid A wrote:lynching ntp will give us the most information imo
VOTE: notthepopeVOTE:
In post 217, Kid A wrote:VOTE: notthepope
In post 218, DCLXVI wrote:
In post 216, Kid A wrote:lynching ntp will give us the most information imo
VOTE: notthepopeVOTE:
What information would you get?
you never di dget a reasonably acceptable answer did you DCL?

and there has been a lot of vote jumping by Kid too. Kid your thoughts so far please?

and DCL I can't find this

In post 207, DCLXVI wrote:Also

TMBDFDFDIFOHSDFSF is town as well as Om and Generic.

levio is still scum, will go through my wagon later as in tomorrow cause it will be a work free day.
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:36 am

Post by Smudger »

In post 259, RadiantCowbells wrote:Kid A, what read do you have on me?
why ask this? why not ask "what read do you have on everybody?"
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:45 am

Post by Smudger »

In post 260, RadiantCowbells wrote:evermind. I'll just go ahead with this.

We're lynching Kid A today, not NTP.
actually I see now, and I have to agree, tbh. but Om is also catching my eye for some inconsistencies as highlighted by
DCL in particular, the head butting going on between NTP and Generic would garner the belief that they are either both town ripping themselves apart or one is scum the other is town, but really with what is being tabled it would be hard to believe them both scum, which is how I read what is being offered by Om in
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:54 pm

Post by Smudger »

In post 297, Kid A wrote:anyone else starting to feel omnom and yessiree could be a team?
Nope, not seeing that, seeing Generic buddying up to you though and basically fighting your corner as you don't seem arsed about it.
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:56 pm

Post by Smudger »

and DCL while you are brating Kid up about not answering you could you look at for me?
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:57 pm

Post by Smudger »

In post 302, Smudger wrote:and DCL while you are
beating the
Kid up about not answering you could you look at for me?

Fixed
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:16 pm

Post by Smudger »

Generic, did I say I disagree with what you did, no I am merely pointing out to Kid that he can't be arsed why should we be arsed if he remains in the game. Maybe the term buddying was wrong, but you are defending him are you not?
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:30 pm

Post by Smudger »

In post 311, Bub Bidderskins wrote:Smudger is still scummy btw,
pray do tell as this will be interesting?
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:31 am

Post by Smudger »

I am online but reading up and welcomed Aldusskel.

Will post tomorrow as there are some interesting things I have read. Off to bed now am 4+ GMT
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:56 pm

Post by Smudger »

In post 363, Alduskkel wrote:I am also open to a DCL or Smudger lynch if either ever get any traction
if you would care to explain why that would be. You seem to be making this "I would lynch Smudger" statement, but then really put no substance to it, so in my book you are either prodding me to see how I react or just blithely making a statement. either way give me something to get my teeth into or go away and find another target.

with regard to this
In post 341, Alabaska J wrote:nothing wrong with being objective, bub. it is good to play mafia with an open mind and not think in absolutely. everyone who defends people you vote for is not instantly scum, especially when it is done so objectively as generic did it. i'm getting the feeling bub and dcl might be working together to bus Kid A here.
I get the same feeling and you make this observation, which i think is right.
In post 341, Alabaska J wrote:i'm sticking with my DCL vote here. we need more people on this. the Om business was really funky. i really like Aldusskel's analysis too; good to have a quality player replacing in. i don't know why people don't think i was pressuring bub, he's been lurking and not really responding to me and in addition no one else is voting him so the pressure has been hard to apply by myself. i like DCL as scum better now, and while i agree with Aldusskel that Kid A's play could be because he is a bad player, and that the wagon on him contains scum, i think it looks more like a bus personally.
then there is this
In post 357, N wrote:
Prodding RadiantCowbells
In post 358, RadiantCowbells wrote:Don't have anything more to say. Kid A is still the lynch for today and no one else has struck me as scummy or towny enough to say anything about.
thanks for that Cowbells an amazing contribution. In fact you have been targeting Kid for a while now, but with no real content? care to explain why you feel this:
In post 137, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Kid A

ISO sucks elephant dick, voted me with shitty backing.
In post 286, RadiantCowbells wrote:Content with Kid A or OK Computer today.
Ah but you do at , trouble is I find your close out statement somewhat hypercritical
In post 260, RadiantCowbells wrote:WHAT THE FUCK.
TL;DR This guy gives about as many fucks about scumhunting as Bowie does about sailors fighting in the dance hall

And after that you do nothing more, in fact you are as culpable as he is with regard to not actively hunting.

I read somewhere that given one scum tell and nothing more is actually scummy, I may be wrong but that is what I recall.

as for my current vote, It’s been where it is too long, but only because Bub has been quite, I know that rich coming from me, I don't actually agree with the Kid vote I agree with Alabaska and that it is a setup, and I feel it all too convenient to be honest as it is based on primarily bad play. NTPs play is confusing but as I have stated I have never before played with a hydra, and even though I find some of the actions and interactions scummy, it’s not IMO a reason to vote just yet, if at all.

So the only person I feel strongly about at this time is

VOTE: RadiantCowbells
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:41 am

Post by Smudger »

In post 365, Alduskkel wrote:Smudger, the reason I would be willing to lynch you is that you've basically done no scumhunting until now (and doing it now isn't enough to earn a town read).

If RC is scum for making a case but then simply sitting on it and not doing anything else, what does that say about all the people sheeping RC?
Yes I have been quite but only as the pace of what is going on in this game is such that many are picking up on things I would have thought offered scope for discussion or questionable and find that to add my voice to arguments and repeat what others are saying for fear of being accused of sheeping, I see no reason to add to that unless it offers weight to that discussion. And before you state the obvious I know how that sounds, but that is the reason. what is also frustrating is that most of what is happening in this thread is happening when I am asleep, however it would seem we are in similar time zones so now maybe I can get into the flow of this game. However I don’t deny that and you are right I should be more active.

As for those sheeping Cowbells then that would say a lot to be honest and one of the reasons I find this wagon on Kid opportunistic. You yourself are not convinced that it is correct and I think for the main reason that you feel it is weak, or as you say superficial.
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:29 pm

Post by Smudger »

In post 367, NotThePope wrote:We found scum, we're just waiting until people realize this and start voting.
unfortunately I do not agree with the "both" of you and this persistence is somewhat irritating to the point of making me take another look at the gibberish I find in many of your posts. maybe people are right about your scummy interaction?
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #24) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:32 pm

Post by Smudger »

In post 379, Generic wrote:With the deadlock being unlikely to change without the remaining three people not voting for either kid A or NTP can those three assess the cases against both and see if either wagon appeals.

I don't know how the site handles a deadlock at deadline.
In post 377, Smudger wrote:
In post 367, NotThePope wrote:We found scum, we're just waiting until people realize this and start voting.
unfortunately I do not agree with the "both" of you and this persistence is somewhat irritating to the point of making me take another look at the gibberish I find in many of your posts. maybe people are right about your scummy interaction?
already am reassessing and prone to move my vote TBH
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:56 pm

Post by Smudger »

My weekend and will not be active until Sunday. I see the L-1 and as stated have an intention to vote NTP, but will hold so I can read back
Before I vote and who for

Welcome Mutley
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #26) » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:26 pm

Post by Smudger »

In post 420, DCLXVI wrote:There is nothing wrong with NTP witholding a claim until absolutely necessary. In fact, I find it rather towny, given how close he is to being lynched I would think scum NTP would rather appease town then attempt to piss them off.
I disagree, the closer to DL the more likely it is to cause confusion and provide a no lynch or mislynch, you need to claim early so it can be discussed.

I have read again, I will vote NTP. Therefore I intend to Hammer.
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #27) » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:42 am

Post by Smudger »

I am currently at 1542 hrs my time, as I work it DL is 0854 hrs my time on Tuesday? Which means he has less time than that to claim in.
"There is nothing more ironic or contradictory than life itself"... R.D.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Smudger
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #28) » Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:49 am

Post by Smudger »

In post 444, NotThePope wrote:Fuck you guys, there's a thing called timezones
We're a Bomb.
Time is time regardless of where you are in the world, and it waits for no-one.

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #29) » Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:55 pm

Post by Smudger »

What are we doing then?

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #30) » Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:57 pm

Post by Smudger »

I can hammer now or if you want listen to the case against Kid.

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #31) » Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:06 pm

Post by Smudger »

OK have just finished reading and my what a lot to take in. So there seems to be a division on whether to lynch NTP or not dependent on the authenticity of the claim, and regardless of that the general consensus seems to be that either way it has to happen. the the Kid A lynch has come back into prominence in some peoples minds, I still do not feel comfortable with that at this time. I also see that Bub has raised questions through his defense of NTP. One question who is "666" or did I miss something.
In post 463, Alabaska J wrote:i must say, i am a little nervous that two of my larger scumreads (666 & bub) are defending NTP this late into the day...
Let me know please if this hammer drops or not?

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #32) » Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:36 pm

Post by Smudger »

ah I see. But in general the feeling is NTP? or is there a shift to Kid?

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #33) » Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:10 pm

Post by Smudger »

The reason I am asking is that I will, in all probability not be here near to DL, as my timezone and RL will preclude me. I would like to vote NTP but he is L-1, if there is further discussion to come then I do not want to hammer for obvious reasons. But if I place my vote on Kid, which is not something I would like to do as I am not fully convinced TBH, then we have 2 players at L-1. I will come back in about 5 hours and see what has happened.

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #34) » Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:15 pm

Post by Smudger »

I don't care what every one else thinks Cowbells,a s currently I don't trust any of you as far as I could throw you. I care that people are given a fair hearing and that if they have an argument it should be heard, no matter how ludicrous it may seem. Your actual response to my post is noted as I see nothing suspicious about it in any shape or form.

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (isolation #35) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:20 am

Post by Smudger »

OK I got caught up at work

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:21 am

Post by Smudger »

VOTE: NotThePope

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:25 am

Post by Smudger »

I disagree Bub...

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #38) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:27 am

Post by Smudger »

The question is was DCL protecting someone or targeted, Just looked back through his ISO its not clear to me if he was leaning heavily town on anyone enough to protect them. What does stand out is of course his suspicion of Kid and push for the lynch. That said, that in itself could very well be be a misdirect to focus attention onto Kid.

Cowbells why are you so keen to lynch Kid?

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #39) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:17 am

Post by Smudger »

In post 496, Bub Bidderskins wrote:That was a very scummy way to hammer Smudger.
In post 497, Bub Bidderskins wrote:Not talking about your actual hammer vote, but all the stuff leading up to it.
In post 498, Smudger wrote:I disagree Bub...
In post 499, Bub Bidderskins wrote:I'm sure you would.

this was weird and I suppose ties into what Om was saying, bottom line is I held the hammer as I state here in and

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #40) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:32 am

Post by Smudger »

In post 516, RadiantCowbells wrote:That does throw a mild crimp into my theory, but it doesn't change my vote.
In post 516, RadiantCowbells wrote:I fully support a Smudger wagon.
really, do make your mind up

VOTE: Cowbells

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #41) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:30 am

Post by Smudger »

In post 525, Om of the Nom wrote:So these votes on RC are stupid and bandwagony (Smudger's even more so)
especially when there are worse offenders of the crimes he's committed
*points to Bub*.

Also Bub is trying to play the defeatist side and I'm not buying it. Especially when he's not going to give any sort of follow-up to it.
could you elaborate please the bolded part,

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #42) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:30 am

Post by Smudger »

In post 537, Smudger wrote:
In post 525, Om of the Nom wrote:So these votes on RC are stupid and bandwagony (Smudger's even more so)
especially when there are worse offenders of the crimes he's committed
*points to Bub*.

Also Bub is trying to play the defeatist side and I'm not buying it. Especially when he's not going to give any sort of follow-up to it.
could you elaborate please the bolded part,

fixed

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #43) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:41 am

Post by Smudger »

In post 556, Om of the Nom wrote:I don't understand why Smudger would have necessarily voted NTP over Kid A though when he could have just waited it out (IIRC he already said he most likely wasn't going to be there by deadline so it wouldn't have been out of the ordinary).
I am town I will lynch scum, I gave enough warning, if that is scummy to say that then fine, but it is what it is, the truth...Now Cowbells you are still not changing my opinion here, and I will add where was my vote when I moved it to NTP? and what was my stance?

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #44) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:53 pm

Post by Smudger »

In post 589, Alabaska J wrote:
In post 588, TMTOLBTWNTOF wrote:
In post 579, Alduskkel wrote:I would like to point out how much of a wildcard TMT is. Only person not voting Kid A or NTP at the end of the day, not to mention he's been lurking pretty hard.
What's the textbook definition of "wildcard"
well, although i'm not the person being asked directly, since i say you fit the definition, i'll give my opinion on the term and Alduskkel can give his, and you can decide whether you fit the definition or not.

in my mind, a wildcard is someone whose actions can be seen as either town or scum even on an objective level. note that this is different than a nullread, because that is a
subjective
judgment made by someone. people that fall into this category are those who do any combination of the following things: lurk heavily throughout major points in a game, have a decidedly anti-town playstyle, have a decidedly naive playstyle, have an erratic playstyle, consistently flip-flop on views early and often throughout days in a way that seems genuine. i would say that you are a wildcard for the first reason, NTP was (until the end of the day when he caved obviously enough under pressure) a wildcard for the second reason, Kid A is a wildcard as well for the second reason, and Mutleyddmc is a wildcard for the fourth reason. i think Kid A is most likely town for interactionary reasons, however.
I call that a Loose Cannon..

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #45) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:55 pm

Post by Smudger »

In post 584, TMTOLBTWNTOF wrote:In terms of Bub, I'm not sure if scum would be willing to stick their neck out that much to protect NTP.
However, that "my reads are shit" post bothers me, especially with little additional commentary.

So I'm sort of conflicted on him.
this feels so uncomfortable to me, TMT if it bothers you enough to raise it in thread, why then does it conflict your reasoning?

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #46) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:07 pm

Post by Smudger »

@Alabaska Tomato Tomata

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #47) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:08 pm

Post by Smudger »

In post 601, Mutleyddmc wrote:I once had a wilfcard to a tennis tournament, I won it. Like I will win this game
VOTE: Mutley

UNVOTE:

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:46 pm

Post by Smudger »

In post 604, Mutleyddmc wrote:That made no sense smudger

It was sarcasm at your comment that you are going to win...ergo If we lynch you we find out what alignment wins and so can end the game quickly. :eek:

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #49) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:57 am

Post by Smudger »

In post 614, Mutleyddmc wrote:Smudger could be scum.
shucks really, why?

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #50) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:02 am

Post by Smudger »

Happy Birthday Om... :D

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #51) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:31 am

Post by Smudger »

oh ok glad that has been cleared up

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #52) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:10 pm

Post by Smudger »

Wow its getting feisty in here.

Will read the whole sordid mess when I get the chance. What I will say is in my experience when someone results to profanity I tend to feel they have lost their argument. Anyway, my weekend guys so will catch up later today (RL).

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #53) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:47 am

Post by Smudger »

Right firstly I need to do this,

UNVOTE:

Because wait has been commented my vote went on and tbh things are happening in thread that I need to.read on and give my comments and questions/answers on. Trouble is RL is in the way until Sunday. Just gone 22:43 here so have no time to digest everything.

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #54) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:55 pm

Post by Smudger »

two NKS??

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #55) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:57 pm

Post by Smudger »

or an SK

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #56) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:15 am

Post by Smudger »

I know this maybe taboo but the slip but the Mod with regards to the NKs could actually be of help determining who was the target of whoever? So trying to read into the slip made by the Mod would it be fair to say that the mafia NK was probably RC? if it was RC then the pre-lynch discussion is relevant, as RC points out reads on who he believed are the scum team, one being Bub the others being KidA and NTP. But that said why was Freedom (TMT) NK'd? was it by a town Vig who suspected TMT as scum or is this the other way around, the vig thought RC was scum. That if it was a vig.

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #57) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:24 am

Post by Smudger »

Om your backside is talking.

concerning my post, it's a fair and honest line of thought as opposed to the verbal garbage you just posted, what exactly are you saying in all that, that has not already been stated, what in all of that is not echoing previous posts?

Your saying that speaking your mind and hammering a lunch are scum tells? Well then most games here would be over pretty quickly if that was the case.

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #58) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:42 am

Post by Smudger »

If you care to actually read my post you will see that it is balanced. And on fact follows the line that either NK has similar reasons for both a scum or Vig shot. As for the Hammer I gave enough notice and was sure on my vote as I had a very good fell the TIP part of the Hydra. I could not mention it then but I can now as the game I was in with TIP ended recently. In that game TIP was town, there were differences between the way that TIP played there and the one here. If you want to check its in my wiki. And yes I was scum in that game and it was a win. So forgive me for actively scum hunting and actually hammering one.

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #59) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:03 am

Post by Smudger »

Complete crap, is all I can say, a manufactured case based on me stalling my Hammer on NTP. Lets make this very clear, at the time I made it very clear that I had suspicions for both NTP and Kid, they were both close to lynch so I could have gone either way. Then as I have stated I looked at the TIP part of the Hydra and compared it with the other game I.have mentioned, alarm bells rang which convinced me to focus on NTP. I asked for a consensus of opinion for 2 reasons, one knowing that the votes were split and 2. To see who may jump to NTPs defence or vice versa with KidA no one did which in my mind meant that, should NTP flip scum thdn the Kid A wagon woukd possibly have the majority of scum.on,, so aftrr giving fair warning and considering the fake claim I thammered.

The case against me is manufactured and subjective and completely wrong.

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #60) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:47 pm

Post by Smudger »

In post 754, Smudger wrote:Complete crap, is all I can say, a manufactured case based on me stalling my Hammer on NTP. Lets make this very clear, at the time I made it very clear that I had suspicions for both NTP and Kid, they were both close to lynch so I could have gone either way. Then as I have stated I looked at the TIP part of the Hydra and compared it with the other game I.have mentioned, alarm bells rang which convinced me to focus on NTP. I asked for a consensus of opinion for 2 reasons, one knowing that the votes were split and 2. To see who may jump to NTPs defence or vice versa with KidA no one did which in my mind meant that, should NTP flip scum thdn the Kid A wagon woukd possibly have the majority of scum.on,, so aftrr giving fair warning and considering the fake claim I thammered.

The case against me is manufactured and subjective and completely wrong.
apologies for that post it is terrible, did it on my phone when tired, but I think you get the gist of it

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #61) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:24 pm

Post by Smudger »

Om, your allegations are baseless, your last statement and other statements are actually quite hollow, and you are now criticizing me for use of words and grammar, really?

So your case surrounding me is the fact that I state the obvious concerning a slip made by the Mod, I hammered NTP and I use buzzwords?

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #62) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:41 pm

Post by Smudger »

In post 760, Om of the Nom wrote:I'm looking more at the intent of the usage of those words than the usage of the words themselves.
then look further as you are obviously blind to my intent as it sits in my mind when I used the words I used, you are tunneling and I honestly have nothing to hide. again your whole case is crap, prove otherwise...

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #63) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:42 pm

Post by Smudger »

In post 760, Om of the Nom wrote:Here, why don't you answer me this? What specifically were the aspects of TIP's play that really caused you to scumread him?
the way he interacted in this thread as opposed to the other game, it was different it was not the same. I sawa difference in his play, I was scum in the other game so I knew he was town , here it is the other way around, believe what you want I have made my statements I stick by them. either vote for me or go find another tree to piss against.

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #64) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:48 pm

Post by Smudger »

thank you

scum OM

VOTE: Om

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #65) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:51 pm

Post by Smudger »

If you want to see the interactions go look for yourself I provided the information on where to find it. off you go there's a good boy..

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (isolation #66) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:05 pm

Post by Smudger »

You laid a gauntlet at my feet to prove what you were saying is correct after I had challenged you. you then have the temerity to ask me to help you find something, I dont care for your case it is wrong if you want to waste tie then fine you can waste time chasing after me. As for scum hunting I am looking, my opening post today D3 was to get people looking for scum by looking at the reasons why each of the NKs was killed and then look at who was riding whose wagon etc, you have come in here and put together a crap case against me for trying to hunt, so most of my effort has been trying to combat your weak subjective case. I am suggesting that the Mods slip was such that the first NK announced was the scum NK, thus forgetting about the vig/sk NK, which is highly probably tbh. You rightly point out that I made that post after a similar post, but I had not seen that as I typed then posted, the other posts had been posted in the interim between me reading, then typing and posting, look at the time stamps if you do not believe me

My hammer of NTP was honest but also cautious, I was not looking for a reason not to hammer, I was looking for the right hammer, because I would have hammered either Kid A or NTP, I say as much leading into the hammer, as currently I still hold suspicion for Kid A.

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (isolation #67) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:30 pm

Post by Smudger »

I have answered you, I am town and I am speaking my mind, your case is baseless and crap, go and read the thread I mention then come back when you are done and you tell me what you think. Because frankly your are now being a hypocrite and lazy, you accuse me of not scum hunting and yet you will not even venture to look where I have said I picked up my feel from. Tell me why you would want me to provide the choice cuts for you from that thread, would that not just leave me open to further inquiry as you would possibly venture that I am not portraying the full facts. No it is better you go and look then it is what you see and what you can judge is the truth or not. then we can discuss it otherwise I am through with this as it is going nowhere fast you will not back down neither will I, I have made my response to you and others can make up their own mind.

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (isolation #68) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:41 pm

Post by Smudger »

Om swearing really helps your case how mature

the lead up to the hammer, one of your observations was that it was scummy, so then by that accoutn FoS should be pointed at RC and Muttley, oh hang on RC is dead...

In post 484, Kid A wrote:we arent lynching anyone until ntp says what type of bomb he is
In post 488, Generic wrote:Deadline actually must have passed looking back at the last post count.

What happens, a no lynch or highest votes gets it?
In post 490, RadiantCowbells wrote:If there ends up being no chance of a Kid A lynch, I will do the hammer onto NTP.
In post 491, Generic wrote:Posting this for the time stamp...
In post 492, Mutleyddmc wrote:Yer so someone needs to hammer
In post 493, Mutleyddmc wrote:OR change vote to kid A and hammer that one
In post 494, Smudger wrote:OK I got caught up at work
In post 495, Smudger wrote:VOTE: NotThePope

look at

who is left alive on the Kid A wagon? what are the odds that all those on the Kid A wagon are/were town? against the odds that all of the scum were on the NTP wagon?

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #69) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:53 pm

Post by Smudger »

In post 235, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 234, DCLXVI wrote:@Om, why does one of them have to be scum?
Because NTP is definitely scum.
In post 238, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 236, DCLXVI wrote:If NTP is town
DOES NOT COMPUTE
In post 241, Om of the Nom wrote:I literally don't see how NTP could be town, that's just how strongly I feel about it. There's no other way to explain it.
Generic might be scum, but he might not be. I'm quite undecided on him now. I had him as slight scum earlier, then I started feeling town, but now I'm kinda uneasy about the argument between them. They're both resorting to scummy tactics in their argument with each other, but Generic seems to be putting more effort into it. I feel like he cares more about convincing everyone that NTP is scum.
UNVOTE:

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #70) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:54 pm

Post by Smudger »

In post 773, Om of the Nom wrote:I don't know what you're trying to prove here. With two scum likely alive and only one unflipped player on the Kid A wagon, regardless of yesiree's alignment there has to be at least one scum on the NTP wagon, and right now you're that person. If we take a look at each person individually, everyone but you, mutely and yesiree are confident townreads of mine, so it's not like it's as out of the blue as you imply. You're really just trying to deflect the attention off you with this post.
then lynch me and the game is lost

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #71) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:08 pm

Post by Smudger »

and would suggest to me that Yessiree is town, based on the play by OM to highlight NTP as scum so early on, and my conviction now, despite his case against me and my OMGUS vote that Om is town. So my thoughts regarding #501 are wrong, it looks very much like the wagon on Kid A was all town. which then by default pushes the FoS at Kid A, again. That does not mean that I should not be considered as scummy based on how you take Oms case on me, although I am not, I am stating the obvious read given by the events surrounding the lynch of NTP and wagon on Kid A followed by the events of last night and the fact that once again the FoS, by association also points at Kid A. is it convenient and a very good long term scum rouse or too good to be true? I for one will go back to the original case made on Kid A that resulted in the wagon that built along side NTPs, has that case been disproved?

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #72) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:10 pm

Post by Smudger »

In post 776, Om of the Nom wrote:so really i am not sure why you think the game would be lost by lynching you.
In post 775, Smudger wrote:then lynch me

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #73) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:31 pm

Post by Smudger »

One more point OM, how do I actually link the game I am talking about to you in this thread I am a technophobe

is it using the URL BB code?

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #74) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:32 pm

Post by Smudger »

like this does this work yes it looks like it does in preview.. this is the game, make your own mind up..

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #75) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:17 am

Post by Smudger »

In post 782, Alduskkel wrote:you failed to mention that at all on Day 1
If you took the time to read the post you will see that I gave a very valid reason why I could not mention the other game prior to now? did you miss that, well of course you did, any reason why you would?

and what breed are you exactly Ryeland, Sulfolk, Dorset or Hebridean?

go back have a read and mind that mint sauce on your way out....

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (isolation #76) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:36 am

Post by Smudger »

In post 786, Alduskkel wrote:Was that the only reason you thought NTP was scum?
no it was not, the case that had been building and actually started by Om had merit but so did the case on Kid A, thus why I was able to say in all confidence that I would go either way with the hammer at that time. What swayed me was in the other game I noticed how more relaxed and focused TIP was but in here as part of the hydra he was not posting the same way the contents of the post did not sit right and he seemed more up tight in his posting, and I went with that feeling at that time. (I Know Om you asked for this and I did not give it to you but I was seething at the time we had our "chat" and was being stubborn) .

As for Kid A it was the posts that I quoted earlier from Yessiree, #526 and # 533 that helped me form suspicions of Kid, but then as I stated on the lead up to the lynch I had to go back and re-read the posts to make up my mind between the two, it was whilst doing this that I noticed the differences in the posts by the TIP part of the Hydra, I then got caught up at work (again I mention this) and could not get back on line as stated and thus why the hammer was so close to DL

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #77) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:27 am

Post by Smudger »

Are you lecturing me Generic, I gave explained myself and added to it, thank you

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (isolation #78) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:47 am

Post by Smudger »

Morons Town deserves to lose

VOTE: smudger

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #79) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:56 am

Post by Smudger »

You want to keep it in the game, say whatever you want but DO NOT insulte in that manner

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #80) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:33 am

Post by Smudger »

Why I screwed up big time, was never going to recover from a successful scum wagon Generic and you Kid are prime suspects, well played scum you deserve the win

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (isolation #81) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:46 pm

Post by Smudger »

Kid there's a saying in England, 'go for a long walk off a short pier."' ;-p

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”