Worst role ideas?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:14 pm

Post by the silent speaker »

Out of curiosity, Zindaras, accepting for the moment the premise that scum masons aren't bastardmoddery to begin with, why is a mason group composed entirely of scum masons "a goldmine of bastard modding"?
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:02 pm

Booker, for that last group, everyone else in the game should be anti-town.
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (isolation #2) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:09 pm

You are the uber-investigator. You know the role of everyone in the entire game. You have two post restrictions:

You may only post "Hello! This game looks fun!" as your first post.
You will die immeadiately after posting the letter e.
Heh, I kinda gave that to KingEnigma in Simpsons. (I glitched his role PM, accidentally sending him every role in the game, and obviously had to apologetically tell him he couldn't play.)
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:10 pm

You are the
Sleepwalker
. You send in a nightchoice (mandatory) but you don't know what it does. You win with the town.

Mod note: even though the Sleepwalker wins with the town, his night action recruits players into an anti-town cult. They cannot be recruited out of it, turn up innocent on investigations (even if formerly mafia) and each get a one-shot kill immunity on entry.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:27 am

You are the Newbie Mafia Failure. You are partners with xxxxx and yyyyy, with zzzzz being your Godfather. You were just recently recruited to the Mafia, and boy, you can't wait to tell everyone! In every post you make, you must quote your entire role PM. Failure to do so will result in a modkill.

You win when there is nothing preventing a Mafia majority.

Mod note: xxxxx, yyyyy, and zzzzz may communicate with each other and the Newbie Mafia Failure, but they are in fact pro-town. As long as the Newbie Mafia Failure is alive, the mod chooses a random player to die, as the 'scumgroup's nightkill'.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”