NY 164: Maniacal Street Mafia (Anticlimatically finished.)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4900 (ISO) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4880, Nero Cain wrote:
How is there "no way 2 scum would be paired together"? Other than it being somewhat unlikely, its not an impossibility. But again, I never made any kind of statement that "there
HAS
to be scum in the Slan-CTD neighborhood”. My suspicions with CTD had to do with him ignoring all of my questions and had nothing to do with Slan. This is also a scumslip. Bulb thought that I was suspicious of CTD ONLY 'cause of Slan and yet Bulb became suspicious of CTD after Slan flipped town. So why would town-Bulb be accusing me of being scum for something he's doing? ITT-Bulb is scum.
Again, you're relying on the semantics of your actual statement in an effort to discredit an argument based on the
intent
of your statement, which is actually important. Then you try to twist cause and effect into some malformed meaning that only you can somewhat understand, because seriously, I don't get what you're saying. That I'm scummy because being paranoid about CTD after a townflip of his neighbor is the same as being suspicious of CTD and calling him scum
while
wagoning his neighbor? They're completely different. There's a part in the back of my mind that is telling me that if we find scum from one team in the neighborhoods, that we'll find scum from the other team in the neighborhoods as well. And while a scum/scum neighborhood might be an interesting idea, it is so improbable that it is highly unlikely. Yet, you are trying to defend your actions yesterday by saying that you thought CTD was scum
while
you were trying to lynch Slandaar as scum? The 2 reads do not compute enough to exist simultaneously. With how unlikely the scum/scum neighborhood is, that should not even be entering your mind, yet you are claiming it did (Because you were not saying that CTD was scum if Slandaar was town after all...). And when I point it out, you yell out, "You're also suspicious of CTD! Hypocrisy! Hypocrisy!". However, I only became paranoid of CTD after Slandaar flipped town, and that was because of my views on the neighborhoods (i.e.
if we find one scum in the neighborhoods, the other scum is likely there as well, and my PoE eliminates PV
). It is not the same as you saying that CTD might be scum
while
trying to lynch his neighbor. It's quite a stretch of logic, and a scummy one at that.
ok, I'm officially questioning your sanity, but if you're scum then your weirdness is understood . For the like 5365463455475663445575654343447 time, I never said that there was there scum SPECIFICALLY in the CTD/Slan neighborhood. I said that I felt there were scum in the hoods as in that I don't really buy that all 6 are town. I know that its outguessing the mod which is somewhat useless but its a workable hypothesis. I thought Slan was a good bet for scum, hence why I voted him. Its NOT a stretch to be suspicious of his neighbor at the same time.

If anything is a stretch its you trying to claim that I called “one of Slan/CTD scum” b/c I didn’t.

I don’t understand what Slan’s town flip has to do with CTD, you were hardcore town reading the guy and then you flip a switch and he’s scummy? To be honest this is starting to look like some sort of buddy play. I mean, I find CTD suspicious yes but I don’t see how Slan’s town flip incriminates him and ESPECIALLY someone you were hard town reading just a moment ago. So it looks like you calling him scummy out of the blue. I also get a fence sitty vibe.

My point was that, you are claimed town. YOU believed that I was saying that there was scum between Slan/CTD. I wasn’t but the the sake of the argument lets go with that. TODAY, you come out and are all like “yea, there’s scum between Slan/CTD.” So you are agreeing with what you thought I said yesterday. If you believe the same thing then why would you call that scummy unless you don’t have a pro-town pm.

The bolded needs to be explained. There’s no flipped scum from the neighborhood. So why would you be looking for the “other” scum? Also explain your POE and how it eliminates PV.

Where did the "care about your own reads" quote come from? You're now starting to make crap up to defend yourself.
So I'm making things up am I?
In post 4496, Bulbazak wrote:I tend to trust my reads over anyone else's
itt bulb gets caught in a lie.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4901 (ISO) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What is your read on AK, Bulb?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4902 (ISO) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4893, Desperado wrote:Mollie stop getting distracted by Bulb and help me get AK lynched
The AK vote is good but why are you against a Bulb wagon? You claimed his play here resembled that of his scum play or have you changed your mind?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4903 (ISO) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4899, ThAdmiral wrote:
In post 4896, ffullisade wrote:
In post 4867, PeregrineV wrote:Was less than pleased with QT last night. Bulba was not my first choice for a bullet.

But, we are now divining the setup to be 2 scumteams, each with a roleblocker, that each managed to block a PR without doubling up on either?

I think that's stretching it somewhat.

Vote: Nachomamma
ThAd, possible suggestion for next time you take a shot.

Don't discuss your target on the QT.

I have a bad feeling about Perigrine.

- f
Yeah I didn't just in case. Well I started talking about potential targets, then stopped.

anyway

vote: bulb
I don't really like this. Thad calls Bulb scum, I ask him why he's not voting and then he votes?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4904 (ISO) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4901, Nero Cain wrote:
What is your read on AK, Bulb?
Scratch that. Read your list. Why are you even doing lists this game when you didn't do them in voided mafia?

+ explain why Nacho is a strong town read for defending you but AK is a null read for defending me?

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4905 (ISO) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:14 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

One-Hundred-Twenty-First Votecount
:
(Third Votecount of Day Four,
AKA, the "112 VC, wow" votecount.
)

Bulbazak - 3 (Human Destroyer, Nero Cain, ThAdmiral)

Nachomamma8 - 2 (Bacde, PeregrineV)

Nero Cain - 2 (Bulbazak, CrashTextDummie)
Rena - 1 (Cephrir)
PeregrineV - 1 (Nachomamma8)
Amethyst Kitty - 1 (Desperado)

Not Voting - 5 (penguin_alien, Seanald, Rena, Amethyst Kitty, ffullisade)

With
alive, it's
to lynch.

Day Four's deadline is Wednesday, July 31st, @ 12:30 PM PST, which is in (expired on 2013-07-31 12:30:00).

Spoiler: Changes from last votecount
Bulbazak - 2 (Human Destroyer, Nero Cain,
ThAdmiral
)
Nachomamma8 - 2 (Bacde, PeregrineV)
Nero Cain - 2 (Bulbazak, CrashTextDummie)
Rena - 1 (Cephrir)
PeregrineV - 1 (Nachomamma8)
Amethyst Kitty - 1 (
Desperado
)

Not Voting - 7 (
Desperado
, penguin_alien, Seanald,
ThAdmiral
, Rena, Amethyst Kitty, ffullisade)
Last votecount was page 196, post 4877.

Spoiler: Player Vote History D4
CrashTextDummie: Nero Cain
Cephrir: Rena
Nachomamma8: PeregrineV
PeregrineV: Nachomamma8
Nero Cain: Bulbazak
Bacde: Nachomamma8
Bulbazak: Nero Cain
Desperado: Amethyst Kitty
penguin_alien:
Slandaar:
Seanald:
ThAdmiral: Bulbazak
Rena:
Amethyst Kitty:
ffullisade:
Human Destroyer: Bulbazak

Spoiler: Vote History D4
On Wed, Jul 7/10/13 @ 07:28a,
Human Destroyer
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 4831.
On Wed, Jul 7/10/13 @ 10:11a,
Nero Cain
votes
Bulbazak
in post 4832.
On Wed, Jul 7/10/13 @ 10:15a,
Bacde
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 4833.
On Wed, Jul 7/10/13 @ 02:24p,
Bulbazak
votes
Nero Cain
in post 4836.
On Wed, Jul 7/10/13 @ 02:33p,
Cephrir
votes
Rena
in post 4838.
On Thu, Jul 7/11/13 @ 02:26p,
PeregrineV
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 4867.
On Thu, Jul 7/11/13 @ 05:18p,
Nachomamma8
votes
PeregrineV
in post 4870.
On Thu, Jul 7/11/13 @ 06:04p,
CrashTextDummie
votes
Nero Cain
in post 4871.
On Fri, Jul 7/12/13 @ 08:38a,
Desperado
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 4879.
On Fri, Jul 7/12/13 @ 08:10p,
ThAdmiral
votes
Bulbazak
in post 4899.
Last edited by mastin2 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4906 (ISO) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

this game is a lurk fest now....or it could just be that its a weekend. :(

<<< I've been sending out pokes as necessary, so everyone's within activity guidelines. There's not much I can do short of sending a mass-poke to tell people they need to post more frequently. >>>

ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4907 (ISO) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:41 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

In post 4903, Nero Cain wrote: I don't really like this. Thad calls Bulb scum, I ask him why he's not voting and then he votes?
People often call me out on stuff like this - they say "I'm trying to appease". Do you seriously think I am trying to appease people in this game?
Don't ask me to provide self meta
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4908 (ISO) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:55 am

Post by penguin_alien »

In post 4889, ffullisade wrote:I've been pondering whether EddieFenix breadcrumbed his N1 rolecop results on day 2.

I kinda think he did. And I kinda don't think they were incriminating.
In post 4885, Human Destroyer wrote:Townzorz are Nero, CTD, Bacde, AK, Ceph

Scumzorz are Bulbazak, ThAd, Rena

The rest of you wish you were cool, but really aren't so much.
I agree with some of this.

- f
What parts do you currently agree with?

Desperado, why do you want AK lynched?

CTD, it seems unlikely to me that a JK would protect the counter-wagon target after a town flip. Is Kublai Khan the type of player who would do that in your experience?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4909 (ISO) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4907, ThAdmiral wrote:
In post 4903, Nero Cain wrote: I don't really like this. Thad calls Bulb scum, I ask him why he's not voting and then he votes?
People often call me out on stuff like this - they say "I'm trying to appease". Do you seriously think I am trying to appease people in this game?
Maybe, who knows. Your vote is on scum so I don't really care all that much right now

Everyone that's not voting Bulb right now needs to vote him.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4910 (ISO) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:01 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 4888, ffullisade wrote:and I am very unhappy with nacho
what now
In post 4894, Amethyst Kitty wrote:I am confused to why he's voting you though, it doesn't make sense to me.
doesn't make any sort of sense to me either. I'm pretty excited for his reasoning.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4911 (ISO) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:02 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Mollie I think it's a bad read to expect someone to think like you. Your attacks on Bulb aren't looking to get into his head at all.

Ffery, I would like to seriously connect. I don't think we've made an effort lately but it sort of needs to be done.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4912 (ISO) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:37 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 4900, Nero Cain wrote: ok, I'm officially questioning your sanity, but if you're scum then your weirdness is understood . For the like 5365463455475663445575654343447 time, I never said that there was there scum SPECIFICALLY in the CTD/Slan neighborhood. I said that I felt there were scum in the hoods as in that I don't really buy that all 6 are town. I know that its outguessing the mod which is somewhat useless but its a workable hypothesis. I thought Slan was a good bet for scum, hence why I voted him. Its NOT a stretch to be suspicious of his neighbor at the same time.
So you're assuming all of the scum neighbors are in a neighborhood together? As I said yesterday, if scum from 1 team is in a neighborhoods, then scum from the other team is likely in the neighborhoods as well, and I find it highly unlikely that they're both together. Therefore, if you thought that Slandaar was scum, than you should have thought that CTD was town via PoE, which means when you suspected him yesterday, you were essentially saying that CTD was scum if Slandaar is town. As I've pointed out before, the possibility of a scum/scum neighborhood is so unlikely as to be improbable, so you either are like me and are "insane", since your theory surpasses mine in that regard, or we go with the more simple solution, which is you're scum who was trying to set up another lynch, got caught, and is now trying to make up some strange theory where you thought that both might have been scum in a situation where they both couldn't have been scum.
In post 4900, Nero Cain wrote: If anything is a stretch its you trying to claim that I called “one of Slan/CTD scum” b/c I didn’t.
So you are assuming a scum/scum neighborhood then? If not, then your statement makes no logical sense.
In post 4900, Nero Cain wrote: I don’t understand what Slan’s town flip has to do with CTD, you were hardcore town reading the guy and then you flip a switch and he’s scummy? To be honest this is starting to look like some sort of buddy play. I mean, I find CTD suspicious yes but I don’t see how Slan’s town flip incriminates him and ESPECIALLY someone you were hard town reading just a moment ago. So it looks like you calling him scummy out of the blue. I also get a fence sitty vibe.
I never said that CTD was scum. I just said that I'm a bit paranoid about him after Slandaar's town flip. I find CTD to be town for the same reasons I did before, but due to the flip, he's not as strongly town. There's a small voice in the back of my mind that keeps whispering to me about my neighborhood speculation, which if we find scum in the neighborhoods I still stand by. However, after Slandaar's flip, I really don't want to go aimlessly poking around in the neighborhoods for the sole reason of proving my theory. I want to find scum for actual scummy reasons, not just theory. Therefore, if we go after one of the neighbors for legitimately scummy reasons, and they flip scum, only then will I evaluate given my theory, but until then, it's too dangerous to try on that reason alone, making it more in line with a policy lynch, which I'm not especially a fan of.

Also, how am I fence sitting?
In post 4900, Nero Cain wrote: My point was that, you are claimed town. YOU believed that I was saying that there was scum between Slan/CTD. I wasn’t but the the sake of the argument lets go with that. TODAY, you come out and are all like “yea, there’s scum between Slan/CTD.” So you are agreeing with what you thought I said yesterday. If you believe the same thing then why would you call that scummy unless you don’t have a pro-town pm.
I didn't say that CTD was definitely scum. I just said that Slandaar's flip has made me a little paranoid about him, which, considering my thoughts on the neighborhoods, is understandable. What I can't understand is you saying he might be scum out of the blue while sitting on his neighbor's wagon.
In post 4900, Nero Cain wrote: The bolded needs to be explained. There’s no flipped scum from the neighborhood. So why would you be looking for the “other” scum? Also explain your POE and how it eliminates PV.
I explained this yesterday:
In post 4688, Bulbazak wrote: I've ruled out scum-scum neighborhoods via PoE. I've come to accept that ThAd is probably the vig., and Desperado's posts as of late have me reading him as town, not to mention my townread of CTD. This means that there is at least 1 town in every neighborhood. That would leave 2 scum in Slandaar, PV, and Seanald. Cephrir said that PV is unlikely to be scum due to ThAd being a killing role, and I agree, as that'd put 1 killing role in every neighborhood (balance). This leaves Slandaar and Seanald as scum from different teams. Slandaar's slip has led from this being theoretical to practical. I say that we lynch Slandaar today, Seanald tomorrow, and then work from there.
Now, there's obviously some flaws here, as Slandaar flipped town, but I still say that the basic premise is sound should we find scum in the neighborhoods. I still think that if that is the case, there is only one killing role per neighborhood, which eliminates PV as scum. If someone has a compelling case that says I'm wrong, I'd like to hear it, but I think I'm right in this regard.
In post 4900, Nero Cain wrote:

Where did the "care about your own reads" quote come from? You're now starting to make crap up to defend yourself.
So I'm making things up am I?
In post 4496, Bulbazak wrote:I tend to trust my reads over anyone else's
itt bulb gets caught in a lie.
Oh, so you were referring to something I said yesterday. I thought you were talking about something I said in our conversation today. You should have clarified when you said that, like, "You said yesterday..." or "You've previously mentioned...". Again, I'm considering this game in large strokes, so I tend to forget the small details, especially if it's not connected to my reads. I find that scum tend to focus on the small minute details that are inconsequential in an effort to muddy the waters and try to score mislynches.
In post 4904, Nero Cain wrote:Why are you even doing lists this game when you didn't do them in voided mafia?
IIRC, I actually did do some lists in that game, although it was close to the time I was about to be mislynched. When it came to this games, and subsequent games (barring hydras), I decided to try something different, because I found those lists in Voided's game helped focus my mind a bit. So yes, the hierarchy of reads is something new that I'm trying out, and so far, I like it.
In post 4904, Nero Cain wrote: + explain why Nacho is a strong town read for defending you but AK is a null read for defending me?
It's more of the way that Nacho defended me, especially since he could have stayed out of the thread and let nature take its course. All that AK did was give reasons why she thought you were town, and she only did that with great urging from me. I also didn't think her defense was that great, although I did take it in mind after you voted Slandaar, which caused me to doubt my read on you, up until you backpedaled that is. Right now, she's not so much null as she is "I really don't care anymore", which is due to her essentially saying, "Oh yeah, you know all that scummy stuff that Nero claims I did, but you say otherwise? I totally did that.". Imagine having a decent town read essentially come up, sucker punch you in the stomach, and then cut your balls off. So yeah, she's probably town, but I really don't care if she lives or dies at this point.
In post 4908, penguin_alien wrote: CTD, it seems unlikely to me that a JK would protect the counter-wagon target after a town flip. Is Kublai Khan the type of player who would do that in your experience?
Why are you speculating on what Khan did or didn't do, especially when you're not pushing anybody? We have no clue who Khan jail kept or why. What this looks like is you trying to soft push a wagon without actually being on it.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4913 (ISO) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:50 pm

Post by ffullisade »

@ bulba
Why are you speculating on what Khan did or didn't do, especially when you're not pushing anybody? We have no clue who Khan jail kept or why. What this looks like is you trying to soft push a wagon without actually being on it.
so what wagon is penguin trying to push?

there isn't a wagon on ctd and penguin is not voting anybody
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4914 (ISO) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:58 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 4911, Nachomamma8 wrote:Mollie I think it's a bad read to expect someone to think like you. Your attacks on Bulb aren't looking to get into his head at all.

Ffery, I would like to seriously connect. I don't think we've made an effort lately but it sort of needs to be done.
I did kinda quit making an effort, yes. What is on the agenda?
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4915 (ISO) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:01 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 4908, penguin_alien wrote:
In post 4889, ffullisade wrote:I've been pondering whether EddieFenix breadcrumbed his N1 rolecop results on day 2.

I kinda think he did. And I kinda don't think they were incriminating.
In post 4885, Human Destroyer wrote:Townzorz are Nero, CTD, Bacde, AK, Ceph

Scumzorz are Bulbazak, ThAd, Rena

The rest of you wish you were cool, but really aren't so much.
I agree with some of this.

- f
What parts do you currently agree with?
Easier to list the parts I'm not sure about. Of the town list, I'm not sure about Ceph. To a lesser extent, I'm not sure about AK. mollie has some serious concerns about them. We're working on a consensus. Of the scum list I disagree with ThAd. I'm null-ish about Bulbazak. And I'd add Peregrine as a person of concern.

- f
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4916 (ISO) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:03 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 4913, ffullisade wrote:@ bulba
so what wagon is penguin trying to push?

there isn't a wagon on ctd and penguin is not voting anybody
Penguin is trying to soft push my wagon. She talks about how she doesn't think that Khan would jail keep me, simply because I was the counterwagon to Slandaar, which means that she sees me as scummy and is soft pushing my wagon without actually voting for me. Do you think this is an incorrect interpretation of what Penguin said?
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4917 (ISO) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:22 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

Actually I think it's more likely that if ThAd is a vig the kill on you didn't go through due to him being blocked by an anti-town faction. And since as I've said before, if that's the case I don't see how Rena was also blocked. CTD seems to think another town PR interfered with you getting shot; I disagree barring CTD having insight into Kublai Khan that says he would have done that. Since with a town JK, I'd be surprised if there was a town doctor or RB in play. And in particular a town RB shouldn't have been interfering with ThAd.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4918 (ISO) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:27 pm

Post by ffullisade »

who are you scumreading right now penguin
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4919 (ISO) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Rena, what result did you get night 1?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4920 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Despo, why are you seemingly ignoring this game?

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4921 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:25 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 4902, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4893, Desperado wrote:Mollie stop getting distracted by Bulb and help me get AK lynched
The AK vote is good but why are you against a Bulb wagon? You claimed his play here resembled that of his scum play or have you changed your mind?
It did resemble one of his scum games, but he also has town meta that is similar as well so I have to fall back on his play in this game, which puts him in the townpile. I think your fight with him is stupid and you should stop it because at this point it's beyond semantic. It's alphabetic.
In post 4908, penguin_alien wrote:Desperado, why do you want AK lynched?
Terrible KK push, fake half-replace out, vague reads. They're scum.
In post 4916, Bulbazak wrote: Penguin is trying to soft push my wagon. She talks about how she doesn't think that Khan would jail keep me, simply because I was the counterwagon to Slandaar, which means that she sees me as scummy and is soft pushing my wagon without actually voting for me. Do you think this is an incorrect interpretation of what Penguin said?
Penguin is town and wasn't doing what you say she was doing there. At all.
In post 4920, Nero Cain wrote:Despo, why are you seemingly ignoring this game?
It isn't my first priority and I work weekends. Is there something else you wanted to ask me?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4922 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no. I just been seeing you online and posting elsewhere so I was just wondering what's up.

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4923 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:09 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 4922, Nero Cain wrote:no. I just been seeing you online and posting elsewhere so I was just wondering what's up.
All of my time yesterday got eaten up by my first moderated game starting.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4924 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:30 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

In post 4895, ffullisade wrote:
In post 4773, PeregrineV wrote:The fact that neither of these are reaching full majority bugs me.

@Mastin- I hate deadline lynches. Just so you know.
:P

<<< Would you rather have a failure to reach majority result in a no-lynch today? How 'bout day one? This game's long enough as it is already, no-lynching would make it go on for even longer. :P Plus...If you couldn't tell...I hate deadline no-lynches, just so you know. :P >>>

@Slandaar-I searched your Iso for "Crash" and "CTD" and QT, just to see if you mentioned anything regarding it.
You didn't, except to say Crash is town a few times.

Since I don't know why you feel this way, it's either real, or artificial.

Since your cases on other players seem artificial, this townread is looking the same way too. How is it not "worth" your time to explain why your neighbor is town?

Requesting ThAd, ArcAngel, Bacde or Desp moves their vote to Slandaar.
Hey Peregrine why were you working so hard to herd votes onto Slandaar yesterday?

- f
I'm interested in the response to this.
Are you ready for this?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”