NY 164: Maniacal Street Mafia (Anticlimatically finished.)

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4875 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:30 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 4872, Nero Cain wrote:Are you really suggesting that I'm scummy for doing the same thing as you I,e; lynching Slandaar?
No, I'm saying you're scum for voting Slandaar for a specific reason, then backing off of that reason while still voting Slandaar.
In post 4872, Nero Cain wrote: So tell me which team as flipped with 4 team members? What evidence suggests we have 8 scum in this game and why shouldn't I question this?
Don't put words in my mouth. I was showing that the main reason you were on the wagon was because you didn't believe Slandaar's assertion that there were 8 scum in the setup, an assertion that you later backpedaled on while continuing to vote Slandaar for suggesting it.

In post 4872, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4696, Nero Cain wrote: + there's atleast one scum in the neighborhoods and Slandaar makes a good bet. CTD might be scum afterall. He's ignoring discussing his neighborhood big time.
He uses the neighborhood spec to implicate CTD as scum should Slandaar flip town. This is essentially setting up lynches.
So I was setting up lynches but not voting for CTD, the lynch I supposedly set up, How the fuck does that work?
Because you want my lynch first, probably because town is more likely to do it today. I have no doubt that you'll go after CTD after I'm gone.
In post 4872, Nero Cain wrote: I also specifically said “there’s atleast one scum in the ‘hoods.” There are 3 hoods its not like I ever said "if Slan flips town then it makes CTD scum" and I have no clue how you would get that.
In post 4696, Nero Cain wrote: CTD might be scum afterall.
In post 4872, Nero Cain wrote: So again you seem to be buddying/defending CTD here. Just like you were doing yesterday.
Yes, I pointed out that you were setting up options for a CTD lynch yesterday while on the Slandaar wagon. I must obviously be buddying. :roll:
In post 4872, Nero Cain wrote: And in yet another bout of hypocrisy, Bulb is now calling me scummy for being suspicious of CTD while he is also suspicious of CTD.
Paranoia is natural after Slandaar's townflip, not before it. And my natural paranoia is still different than saying that he's probably scum if Slandaar flips town (since there's no way 2 scum would be paired together) while sitting on the Slandaar wagon.
In post 4872, Nero Cain wrote: 25% seems kinda low and I was slightly onboard with 2 4-man scum teams. I also like Desp’s assessment of 7 scum.
Funny, you never said anything about that before CTD and Desperado questioned you. In fact, you jumped on Slandaar's wagon for him suggesting it. Yet when questioned about it while on the wagon, you're suddenly okay with the idea and see it as natural, the same idea that you weren't even considering a moment ago and was actually voting someone for?
In post 4872, Nero Cain wrote: So a vote and and calling him scum is not a strong stance?
You backpedaled on your main reason for voting Slandaar. Without that reason, your vote was essentially a meaningless opportunistic vote. In that context, no, your vote and you calling him scum was not a strong stance.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4876 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:34 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 4867, PeregrineV wrote:Was less than pleased with QT last night. Bulba was not my first choice for a bullet.

But, we are now divining the setup to be 2 scumteams, each with a roleblocker, that each managed to block a PR without doubling up on either?

I think that's stretching it somewhat.

Vote: Nachomamma
In post 4870, Nachomamma8 wrote:oh right no prod dodge
Vote: PeregrineV
Is this really the best either of you can come up with?
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4877 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:27 pm

Post by mastin2 »

One-Hundred-Twentieth Votecount
:
(Second Votecount of Day Four,
AKA, the "Took a while, but a votecount is here!" votecount.
)

Bulbazak - 2 (Human Destroyer, Nero Cain)
Nachomamma8 - 2 (Bacde, PeregrineV)
Nero Cain - 2 (Bulbazak, CrashTextDummie)
Rena - 1 (Cephrir)
PeregrineV - 1 (Nachomamma8)

Not Voting - 7 (Desperado, penguin_alien, Seanald, ThAdmiral, Rena, Amethyst Kitty, ffullisade)

With
alive, it's
to lynch.

Day Four's deadline is Wednesday, July 31st, @ 12:30 PM PST, which is in (expired on 2013-07-31 12:30:00).

Spoiler: Changes from last votecount
Bulbazak - 2 (Human Destroyer, Nero Cain)
Nachomamma8 - 2 (Bacde,
PeregrineV
)
Nero Cain - 2 (Bulbazak,
CrashTextDummie
)
Rena - 1 (Cephrir)
PeregrineV - 1 (Nachomamma8)

Not Voting - 7 (
CrashTextDummie
Nachomamma8
PeregrineV
, Desperado, penguin_alien, Seanald, ThAdmiral, Rena, Amethyst Kitty, ffullisade)
Last votecount was page 195, post 4855.

Spoiler: Player Vote History D4
CrashTextDummie: Nero Cain
Cephrir: Rena
Nachomamma8: PeregrineV
PeregrineV: Nachomamma8
Nero Cain: Bulbazak
Bacde: Nachomamma8
Bulbazak: Nero Cain
Desperado:
penguin_alien:
Slandaar:
Seanald:
ThAdmiral:
Rena:
Amethyst Kitty:
ffullisade:
Human Destroyer: Bulbazak

Spoiler: Vote History D4
On Wed, Jul 7/10/13 @ 07:28a,
Human Destroyer
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 4831.
On Wed, Jul 7/10/13 @ 10:11a,
Nero Cain
votes
Bulbazak
in post 4832.
On Wed, Jul 7/10/13 @ 10:15a,
Bacde
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 4833.
On Wed, Jul 7/10/13 @ 02:24p,
Bulbazak
votes
Nero Cain
in post 4836.
On Wed, Jul 7/10/13 @ 02:33p,
Cephrir
votes
Rena
in post 4838.
On Thu, Jul 7/11/13 @ 02:26p,
PeregrineV
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 4867.
On Thu, Jul 7/11/13 @ 05:18p,
Nachomamma8
votes
PeregrineV
in post 4870.
On Thu, Jul 7/11/13 @ 06:04p,
CrashTextDummie
votes
Nero Cain
in post 4871.
Last edited by mastin2 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4878 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:48 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

In post 4862, penguin_alien wrote:ThAd, why did you opt to shoot Bulbazak?
Because I think he's scum. Plus he was the other major wagon yesterday and would have provided the most associated reads due to people for and against his wagon.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4879 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:38 am

Post by Desperado »

Vote: Amethyst Kitty
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4880 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4875, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 4872, Nero Cain wrote:Are you really suggesting that I'm scummy for doing the same thing as you I,e; lynching Slandaar?
No, I'm saying you're scum for voting Slandaar for a specific reason, then backing off of that reason while still voting Slandaar.
Pray tell well you didn't mention this yesterday? Going for a second mislynch I see.
In post 4696, Nero Cain wrote: + there's atleast one scum in the neighborhoods and Slandaar makes a good bet. CTD might be scum afterall. He's ignoring discussing his neighborhood big time.
He uses the neighborhood spec to implicate CTD as scum should Slandaar flip town. This is essentially setting up lynches.

In post 4872, Nero Cain wrote: I also specifically said “there’s atleast one scum in the ‘hoods.” There are 3 hoods its not like I ever said "if Slan flips town then it makes CTD scum" and I have no clue how you would get that.
In post 4872, Nero Cain wrote: So again you seem to be buddying/defending CTD here. Just like you were doing yesterday.
Yes, I pointed out that you were setting up options for a CTD lynch yesterday while on the Slandaar wagon. I must obviously be buddying. :roll:
Yes 'cause I never said
ANYTHING
about how CTD
HAS
to be scum if Slan flips town. For a guy that likes to whine about having words put into their mouth you sure like to do it with me. I specifically stated that out of the six neighbors, I don't think that all 6 are town. I also stated that I thought that Slan was a good choice. At no point did I ever say "there is scum in the Slan/CTD 'hood" So yea, I think you are just hardcore buddying CTD here, just like you were doing yesterday.

In post 4872, Nero Cain wrote: And in yet another bout of hypocrisy, Bulb is now calling me scummy for being suspicious of CTD while he is also suspicious of CTD.
Paranoia is natural after Slandaar's townflip, not before it. And my natural paranoia is still different than saying that he's probably scum if Slandaar flips town (since there's no way 2 scum would be paired together) while sitting on the Slandaar wagon.
How is there "no way 2 scum would be paired together"? Other than it being somewhat unlikely, its not an impossibility. But again, I never made any kind of statement that "there
HAS
to be scum in the Slan-CTD neighborhood. My suspicions with CTD had to do with him ignoring all of my questions and had nothing to do with Slan. This is also a scumslip. Bulb thought that I was suspicious of CTD ONLY 'cause of Slan and yet Bulb became suspicious of CTD after Slan flipped town. So why would town-Bulb be accusing me of being scum for something he's doing? ITT-Bulb is scum.

In post 4872, Nero Cain wrote: 25% seems kinda low and I was slightly onboard with 2 4-man scum teams. I also like Desp’s assessment of 7 scum.
Funny, you never said anything about that before CTD and Desperado questioned you. In fact, you jumped on Slandaar's wagon for him suggesting it. Yet when questioned about it while on the wagon, you're suddenly okay with the idea and see it as natural, the same idea that you weren't even considering a moment ago and was actually voting someone for?
Town is very much a team game. Sure, I don't 100% know that CTD and Despo are on my team but it doesn't hurt to listen. As where you "care more about your own reads". That shits going to fuck town over, if you even are town.

And 4710 is calling you a liar.
In post 4872, Nero Cain wrote: So a vote and and calling him scum is not a strong stance?
You backpedaled on your main reason for voting Slandaar. Without that reason, your vote was essentially a meaningless opportunistic vote. In that context, no, your vote and you calling him scum was not a strong stance.
I don't think you know what anything means.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4881 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4878, ThAdmiral wrote:
In post 4862, penguin_alien wrote:ThAd, why did you opt to shoot Bulbazak?
Because I think he's scum. Plus he was the other major wagon yesterday and would have provided the most associated reads due to people for and against his wagon.
So why are you not voting him?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4882 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:50 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 4836, Bulbazak wrote:What especially helped was her paranoid reaction to Nacho upon replacing in, which I have a hard time seeing scum faking.
I agree with this.
In post 4860, ThAdmiral wrote:This is, of course, a theory filled with holes, but it deserves at least some consideration.
Main theories are that you're scum or that you were blocked because mafia wanted to mislynch you/didn't want to risk you getting your shot off.
In post 4876, Cephrir wrote:Is this really the best either of you can come up with?
At least I put a vote down, amirite?

Mara! What are you thinking for today?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4883 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:26 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 4880, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4875, Bulbazak wrote:
Pray tell well you didn't mention this yesterday? Going for a second mislynch I see.
I did mention it yesterday.
In post 4723, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 4711, Nero Cain wrote:yeah, I just did the math. 6 is only 25%. 8 is 33.33333333333%. So 8 is more likely than 6. Slandaar is prob red scum with Cephir and two of Khan/Nacho/Rena/CTD/Bacde

So blue is probs Bulb with one of CTD/Bacde/khan.
Backpedal ahoy!

Nevermind, Nero is still scum.

Yes 'cause I never said
ANYTHING
about how CTD
HAS
to be scum if Slan flips town. For a guy that likes to whine about having words put into their mouth you sure like to do it with me. I specifically stated that out of the six neighbors, I don't think that all 6 are town. I also stated that I thought that Slan was a good choice. At no point did I ever say "there is scum in the Slan/CTD 'hood" So yea, I think you are just hardcore buddying CTD here, just like you were doing yesterday.
But you heavily implied that CTD was scum if Slandaar flipped town. It's a more useful tactic when playing scum, because then when somebody brings it up, you can just say, "But I never
said
that.". It's a half-truth, and one that scum is more likely to use than town.
In post 4880, Nero Cain wrote: How is there "no way 2 scum would be paired together"? Other than it being somewhat unlikely, its not an impossibility. But again, I never made any kind of statement that "there
HAS
to be scum in the Slan-CTD neighborhood. My suspicions with CTD had to do with him ignoring all of my questions and had nothing to do with Slan. This is also a scumslip. Bulb thought that I was suspicious of CTD ONLY 'cause of Slan and yet Bulb became suspicious of CTD after Slan flipped town. So why would town-Bulb be accusing me of being scum for something he's doing? ITT-Bulb is scum.
Again, you're relying on the semantics of your actual statement in an effort to discredit an argument based on the
intent
of your statement, which is actually important. Then you try to twist cause and effect into some malformed meaning that only you can somewhat understand, because seriously, I don't get what you're saying. That I'm scummy because being paranoid about CTD after a townflip of his neighbor is the same as being suspicious of CTD and calling him scum
while
wagoning his neighbor? They're completely different. There's a part in the back of my mind that is telling me that if we find scum from one team in the neighborhoods, that we'll find scum from the other team in the neighborhoods as well. And while a scum/scum neighborhood might be an interesting idea, it is so improbable that it is highly unlikely. Yet, you are trying to defend your actions yesterday by saying that you thought CTD was scum
while
you were trying to lynch Slandaar as scum? The 2 reads do not compute enough to exist simultaneously. With how unlikely the scum/scum neighborhood is, that should not even be entering your mind, yet you are claiming it did (Because you were not saying that CTD was scum if Slandaar was town after all...). And when I point it out, you yell out, "You're also suspicious of CTD! Hypocrisy! Hypocrisy!". However, I only became paranoid of CTD after Slandaar flipped town, and that was because of my views on the neighborhoods (i.e. if we find one scum in the neighborhoods, the other scum is likely there as well, and my PoE eliminates PV). It is not the same as you saying that CTD might be scum
while
trying to lynch his neighbor. It's quite a stretch of logic, and a scummy one at that.
Town is very much a team game. Sure, I don't 100% know that CTD and Despo are on my team but it doesn't hurt to listen. As where you "care more about your own reads". That shits going to fuck town over, if you even are town.

And 4710 is calling you a liar.
Where did the "care about your own reads" quote come from? You're now starting to make crap up to defend yourself. And I already went over 4710. It's at the top of the page, and I called it backpedaling after you first said it. And if anyone would go back and look at what was happening when you said that, they'll notice that CTD was questioning you about the percentages, after which you completely reversed your stance on it, which, btw, was your main reason for voting Slandaar. So, no, it's not calling me a liar. All it's doing is confirming everything I've said.

Can we just lynch Nero now? This is starting to get ridiculous.

Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4884 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:56 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

Y'know Bulb, the posts I see there wrt Nero "setting up lynches" are more "If CTD flips town, Slandaar is scum", not the other way around like you claim.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4885 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:58 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

Townzorz are Nero, CTD, Bacde, AK, Ceph

Scumzorz are Bulbazak, ThAd, Rena

The rest of you wish you were cool, but really aren't so much.
Are you ready for this?
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4886 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:41 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 4884, Human Destroyer wrote:Y'know Bulb, the posts I see there wrt Nero "setting up lynches" are more "If CTD flips town, Slandaar is scum", not the other way around like you claim.
How is this:
"If CTD flips town, Slandaar is scum."? He's making an assertion about CTD while voting Slandaar. If he thought that, he'd be voting CTD, but he wasn't. He was voting Slandaar, while saying "You know, we know there's at least one scum (translation: "There's one, but I'm going to say 'at least' in case I get called out on it.") in Slandaar/CTD. I think CTD might be scum. I'll look into it after I see what Slandaar flips.", which is essentially him saying that CTD is scum if Slandaar flips town. I can't believe you are going out of your way to mistranslate a post that much in an effort to protect scum. Looks a lot like a chainsaw defense to me.

Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4887 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:58 am

Post by Bacde »

HD I'm coming to really appreciate you in my games man

I mean, I already did, but I can see that you are somewhat changing your playstyle and I love it

I can't handle all these walls
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4888 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:10 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 4850, Amethyst Kitty wrote:FFS

someone give me someone to sheep who isn't Nacho or Bulb or Nero or Ffery/mollie or Bacde

Mala is out of commission for a while so...
where did I lead you astray?

you pushed on a retarded case
that I actually seriously considered
and you have nothing to say except you....don't trust mine or fery's reads?

@ bulba

so you have nacho as town cos you.....said he was scum if you got lynched and then he came in and saved you? lol

I cannot decide who I want to lynch moar, ak or bulba

and I am very unhappy with nacho
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4889 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:12 am

Post by ffullisade »

I've been pondering whether EddieFenix breadcrumbed his N1 rolecop results on day 2.

I kinda think he did. And I kinda don't think they were incriminating.
In post 4885, Human Destroyer wrote:Townzorz are Nero, CTD, Bacde, AK, Ceph

Scumzorz are Bulbazak, ThAd, Rena

The rest of you wish you were cool, but really aren't so much.
I agree with some of this.

- f
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4890 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:25 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 4888, ffullisade wrote: @ bulba

so you have nacho as town cos you.....said he was scum if you got lynched and then he came in and saved you? lol
I said that anybody who refused to take a position on the wagons (slandaar, me, or "it's plurality, so no") needed to be looked at come d4. I did not know at that time that Nacho was V/LA, as I would not have put him on that list of 3 players who had not taken a side. At no point did I say he was a scum read. In fact, his actions yesterday reaffirm my town read on him, since as scum he could have just used V/LA as an excuse for why he wasn't in the thread and have coasted while letting both wagons take their natural course.

ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4891 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:56 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 4890, Bulbazak wrote:

I said that anybody who refused to take a position on the wagons (slandaar, me, or "it's plurality, so no") needed to be looked at come d4. I did not know at that time that Nacho was V/LA, as I would not have put him on that list of 3 players who had not taken a side. At no point did I say he was a scum read.
In fact, his actions yesterday reaffirm my town read on him, since as scum he could have just used V/LA as an excuse for why he wasn't in the thread and have coasted while letting both wagons take their natural course
and this is what is fucked up. you should
not
be reading him as town because of that I mean you mention his name and he pops in within the hour to move the lynch off of you while he was on v/la.

you should be questioning that, not town reading it cos if I were you I would be pretty fucking suspicious.

and you saying that if you knew he was on v/la you would never have brought up his is :/
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4892 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:58 am

Post by ffullisade »

the town read looks forced as hell

about as forced as your scum read on nero and us is. I mean you are doing mental gymnastics in order to justify a sticky terribad read.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4893 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:15 am

Post by Desperado »

Mollie stop getting distracted by Bulb and help me get AK lynched
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4894 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 4851, Cephrir wrote:There are only 15 players left in the game and you want someone to sheep who isn't four of the most sheepable players and Nero for some reason?

Dunno if I can help you there, maybe try scumhunting?
I meant to sheep onto. I am not going to vote any of those players, but I wouldn't mind following them
In post 4871, CrashTextDummie wrote:
In post 4860, ThAdmiral wrote:in fact I was blocked from being investigated as well, what role does that?
AK just had her strongest scum read flip town. AK also urged the town to look into the neighborhoods, and she got her wish. I would very much like a little more input from her than just announcing a willingness to sheep.

Vote: Nero Cain
Yeah, what's the point of pointing this out?

RE, the neighbor thing, I don't want to go into that yet as Mala was the one to bring it up and I am unsure of who specifically to look at in there. There prolly is scum in the neighbor pairs, though I am unsure as to where
In post 4882, Nachomamma8 wrote:Mara! What are you thinking for today?
Khan is scum and the mod lied to us about both his alignment and his role
how sheepable that Pere vote looks, and the reasons behind it. I am confused to why he's voting you though, it doesn't make sense to me.
how the recent bulb posts are making me question my read on him

I mean, I don't mind sticky reads. I can be pretty bad in that area, so Bulb having terrible reads that are sticky isn't my concern but I feel like he is trying to over-justify his list

I don't like Rena and it looks like an excuse to why she is still alive at this point.

could live with a desp lynch I think. I don't get why he doesn't fight to get his top two scum lynches pushed, ever I mean he's made a bigger case on Thad than on us and he didn't even touch upon Ceph as far as I could remember.

I also don't get how he went from will maybe lynch Seanald, us, and Thad while having Ceph in the maybe lynch pile to wanting to see us and Ceph dead come deadline
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4895 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:50 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 4773, PeregrineV wrote:The fact that neither of these are reaching full majority bugs me.

@Mastin- I hate deadline lynches. Just so you know.
:P

<<< Would you rather have a failure to reach majority result in a no-lynch today? How 'bout day one? This game's long enough as it is already, no-lynching would make it go on for even longer. :P Plus...If you couldn't tell...I hate deadline no-lynches, just so you know. :P >>>

@Slandaar-I searched your Iso for "Crash" and "CTD" and QT, just to see if you mentioned anything regarding it.
You didn't, except to say Crash is town a few times.

Since I don't know why you feel this way, it's either real, or artificial.

Since your cases on other players seem artificial, this townread is looking the same way too. How is it not "worth" your time to explain why your neighbor is town?

Requesting ThAd, ArcAngel, Bacde or Desp moves their vote to Slandaar.
Hey Peregrine why were you working so hard to herd votes onto Slandaar yesterday?

- f
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4896 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 4867, PeregrineV wrote:Was less than pleased with QT last night. Bulba was not my first choice for a bullet.

But, we are now divining the setup to be 2 scumteams, each with a roleblocker, that each managed to block a PR without doubling up on either?

ThAd, possible suggestion for next time you take a shot.

Don't discuss your target on the QT.

I have a bad feeling about Perigrine.

- f
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4897 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by ffullisade »

I am with the other head even though bulba and ak make me Image
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4898 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:06 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 4891, ffullisade wrote:
In post 4890, Bulbazak wrote:

I said that anybody who refused to take a position on the wagons (slandaar, me, or "it's plurality, so no") needed to be looked at come d4. I did not know at that time that Nacho was V/LA, as I would not have put him on that list of 3 players who had not taken a side. At no point did I say he was a scum read.
In fact, his actions yesterday reaffirm my town read on him, since as scum he could have just used V/LA as an excuse for why he wasn't in the thread and have coasted while letting both wagons take their natural course
and this is what is fucked up. you should
not
be reading him as town because of that I mean you mention his name and he pops in within the hour to move the lynch off of you while he was on v/la.

you should be questioning that, not town reading it cos if I were you I would be pretty fucking suspicious.

and you saying that if you knew he was on v/la you would never have brought up his is :/
Are you suggesting that Nacho is buddying me? Because I can't see that. I would think that I would be the last one that Nacho would want to buddy to, especially since history has shown that I'm bound to have a wagon ran up on me. He could not lift a finger to defend me, and it wouldn't cost him anything. Heck, he could do like he did as town in Voided's nightless mountainous game and call me town and later compromise hammer me without a reason (even though that game had plurality). He had no reason as scum to act the way he did at the end of d3, yet he did anyway. I'm really not seeing the scum motivation there.
In post 4892, ffullisade wrote:the town read looks forced as hell

about as forced as your scum read on nero and us is. I mean you are doing mental gymnastics in order to justify a sticky terribad read.
I think my Nero read is pretty solid, especially given what he did on the Slandaar wagon. The fact that you think it's forced means that you're either glossing over what I'm saying or not even reading. As for you, I'm reevaluating my thoughts on your hydra given your actions at the end of d3. So that read is not really solid atm.

ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4899 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:10 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

In post 4896, ffullisade wrote:

ThAd, possible suggestion for next time you take a shot.

Don't discuss your target on the QT.

I have a bad feeling about Perigrine.

- f
Yeah I didn't just in case. Well I started talking about potential targets, then stopped.

anyway

vote: bulb
Don't ask me to provide self meta

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”