pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:04 am

Post by pablito »

spectrumvoid wrote:Hey, I just want to point out that we can communicate with our heads in pms any time this game. Should be fun!
I'm counting that as a possible scumtell and therefore re-justifying my vote on both of them.
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:14 pm

Post by pablito »

Yeah, spectrumvoid, but when you said it there was no urgency to say it. And it didn't seem like were saying it to correct someone - like me who idiotically voted his partner. Only in retrospect have there been cases where your point makes sense.

And by you saying
Some people in the post above mine didn't seem to know about it.
it makes it look even scummier because those "people" did it all
after
your original post where you talked about talking heads (nothing to do with David Byrne). You can't use posts after yours to justify the original post. It's just making excuses.
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:59 am

Post by pablito »

Hey, Save the Dragons.

I still like the lordy/spectrumvoid vote.
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:41 pm

Post by pablito »

Interesting, spectrumvoid should've already realized that we're voting him. Which means spectrumvoid is trying to get on our good side (as town or scum) or he's making a move as scum to look town.
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:15 am

Post by pablito »

OMGUSFOS: STD

Why you FOSing me? I'm supposed to be the idiot head, not you. You correct my mistakes and let me get away with it and make excuses about it. Then you say, "he only does it because he loves me"; "he drinks so he can't forget my inadequacies"; "don't worry, he's always that way," and then you hide your bruises with long sleeves.

Sorry, spectrumvoid (I'm sorry...scumvoid), I can't be bothered to look at genders.
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:34 am

Post by pablito »

Hmm, now seriously.

CDB's vote on Eon really interrupted a series of unconsequential posts. But it still looks to be in optimal scum position on a lynch.

As for me, I'm neutral on Eon/re2fan, but I like analyzing vote order.

Conclusion: CDB's vote is representing "annoyed scum" or "pro-town" but no way is it "hidden scum". CDB/ziliu have mainly stayed under the radar, so I prefer to think CDB is pro-town.
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:51 am

Post by pablito »

I'm on board with StD's defense of Eon. It's a reasonable stance.

I will still have to read over his analysis of the votes on Eon. Those were not the votes that I would've immediately picked out as needing immediately analysis, but I think it was very important to point out.
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:52 am

Post by pablito »

You're all finally getting it. Good.
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:50 pm

Post by pablito »

who else wants to join the spectrumvoid/lordy wagon?
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:13 pm

Post by pablito »

Coolio, your other head needs to post more often.
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #12) » Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:42 am

Post by pablito »

Deadline approaches, we need action. Let's wagon until someone claims, because that
always
works.
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #13) » Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:16 am

Post by pablito »

Hurry up with your voting all, I want to hear a claim from someone/anyone. The sooner we get a wagon up there, the quicker we can react before deadline.
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:28 am

Post by pablito »

*applauds other head*
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:21 pm

Post by pablito »

*applauds other head*
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:05 pm

Post by pablito »

I think a goal for day 2 would be to come up with official names so that we reduce confusion.

But for now, let's ring someone or up or force eon/re2fan to claim so that we can make a more informed lynch. I don't want us to all just lie idly and let the eon/re2fan lynch occur as is without any new votes or unvotes.

so people: a call to arms! care bear stare! tora! tora! tora! leeroy jenkins! it's clobberin time! earth! fire! wind! water! heart! when your powers combine, I am captain planet!

let's go!
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:46 pm

Post by pablito »

Remember, thestatusquo? We already did and it was spectrumvoid/lordy. We just gotta convince the others how to jump on board since it appears everyone is sitting idly while we let this eon/re2fan lynch occur.
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:10 pm

Post by pablito »

Good, thestatusquo, we're not moving either. It just seems that everyone is confusing Eon and re2fan as acting scummy when we're just not fully comprehending the communication styles of those two folks.

In fact when you truly look at it, none of the wagons are on any very established players right now (except the GlorkoS one). Lordy being apathetic in this game makes me feel that he either knows he's scum or that he's got nothing to gain by defending himself. Either way it's not a way that town should truly act. With Eon all we get is: "you sound scummy and I don't know what the hell you're saying so I'm voting you."

Of course I haven't truly paid attention to all the votes and arguments against Eon/re2fan, but that's the sentiment I got by skimming.

Of the two large wagons, I truly don't find eon/re2fan scummy enough to deserve a lynch today. With lordy/spectrumvoid there really hasn't been a good defense in their honor. And they have made some scummy moves out there. It could just be communication style, but we can't say that we don't know lordy or spectrumvoid already because they're in like five million games right now and we're probably experiencing them ad nauseum right now.

I don't know if a lordy/spectrumvoid is the absolutely best choice for a day one lynch, but I think it's the better of the three options in light of a deadline (two wagons and a no-lynch). I think it gives us a better showing of how the town stands and it would give us more information.

I think lynching eon/re2fan will just keep us in the same languishing mood that we're in and the only additional information we'll get is by night choices. But as we should know, sometimes we don't always get enough information by night choices alone. We should try to make this lynch count instead of just sitting on our asses right now.

I propose that by lynching lordy/spectrumvoid. So please, either get on this wagon, vote no-lynch outright, or building up a strong wagon to which we can all quickhop.
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:24 pm

Post by pablito »

spectrumvoid wrote:I figure the main reason for our scumminess is because of what I said about being able to communicate with our partners. I have responded to that already, and no one has asked me to respond again, so I thought everyone understood my reasons for doing so.
That original reason was an excuse to vote someone new. Your reactions and lordy's reactions to his wagon - detached (which is much different than others who are not being wagoned), plus voting for eon/re2fan for awkward reasons and your latest defenses are the reason why we're voting you. Sorry that we didn't clarify and update our reasons, should've made that more clear that we've continued our suspicion and it wasn't based on the original reason.
spectrumvoid wrote:It's interesting that you're saying Eon/re aren't scummy because he is using his confusion as an excuse to vote. I just don't get why you think that isn't scummy. Eon is just
plain looking for an excuse to vote
. He should've asked for a clarification if he's confused.
Yeah, but that can be said about a lot of people in many different situations. We gotta take it by a case-by-case process and I'm saying Eon doesn't look scummy enough right now and the way that Eon's wagon has compiled smells of opportunistic votes. The wagon on spectrumvoid/lordy however does not smell of opportunism. No, it does not feel like a pyramid scheme.

spectrumvoid, I disagree slightly on
spectrumvoid wrote:Another reason for lynching me/lordy is because lynching eon/re will cause the game to languish. I disagree. Whoever we lynch today, as long as we lynch, we'll get better info, and the game will pick up.
Suspicion came upon youse folks when the game was not in deadline. Ditto with Eon/re2fan. If we suddenly quicklynch someone other than you two pairs, we'll get some info, but not as much as we could by lynching one of you two pairs. Reactions in light of a deadline are much different than reactions/votes made beforehand.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:47 pm

Post by pablito »

We're some 40 hrs from deadline right? So let's start to finalize everything so we don't have a last minute scramble.
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #21) » Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:14 am

Post by pablito »

Save the Pablito will support with a
unvote: SV/lordy; vote: ShadowLurker/bird1111
if it gets things moving. We've all been about progress and getting us to consolidate votes, and the SV/lordy wagon is not moving anywhere and there are decent points for stopping that wagon.
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #22) » Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:58 am

Post by pablito »

a claim would make save the pablito severely reconsider the vote on shadowbird.
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #23) » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:07 am

Post by pablito »

vote stays.
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:07 pm

Post by pablito »

Damn. Mafia couldn't be bothered to Save the Pablito.
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:43 pm

Post by pablito »

1. No answer
2. Liked the early activity plus knowing that my partner was innocent. It was nice to have the early comraderie with my partner.
3. The setup wasn't the best, and no one bothered to save the pablito
4. Very useful to have the day x starts on this post. Plus very useful to note when players replaced in.
5. lordy was extremely suspicious and SV wasn't as bad. Too bad no one followed us on that lynch.
6. Yes, we found each other to be scummy, but I think that was our inadvertent plan. It was not intentional to vote each other to draw fire. We just did it because we had nothing else to say at the time.
7. Oh yes, we reacted to each other. But it was very nice that my partner had the same suspicions as I did.
8. Having a partner gave me more gravitas than I usually do.
9. No, we talked and all, but mostly it was just to update each other. We talked enough in the beginning that we didn't need to clear things with each other. We already knew how to do things.
11. The setup was heavily town-favored, especially since cult was underpowered.
12. Well I think we chose to protect PJ/MBL that one night, so we were both on the wrong track anyway.

Overall, it was fun to play the game for the short time I was in the game. Also, I can empathize with the mafia for their loss but then again, they did choose to kill us for looking SKish when I really thought we looked fairly pro-town, so I really can't empathize with them.
Sup, later.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”