Mini 405 - GAME OVER on a Loveboat - THE SHIP GOES DOWN!

davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:10 pm

Post by davidangelsummers »

VOTE CDOGG85
Cuz I prefer land dogs.

LB .......Vote for me? is that cuz you cant get my 6 degree of Keven Bacon answer? ;)
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:27 am

KIL
unvote, vote lying brian, lynch all liars and he is a self claiming one...
DAS
LB .......Vote for me? is that cuz you cant get my 6 degree of Keven Bacon answer?
Skruffs
Hallo, how are you, are you scum?"
LBrain
yep
Brain you had no quote selected ...Which of these if any are you answering?:)
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #62 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:45 pm

Have a weekend of debauchery and get punished..Now I got to read….Brain..If you’re a grammar bully you will have the time of your life with me..My spelling and punctuation is not going to get any better …
Akbar…shame on you……Having a go at our newbie mod…….bad dog…
1983…claiming townie …..huh……..im watching you…
My vote stays till I get something from Cdogg …
Sucks that Nardran is gone …he had the best Avatar
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #67 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:04 am

I don't check what vote # I am before voting for fear of "scum tells." I just vote what looks suspicious to me.
That statement scares me to the core of my heart..
FOS
AKBAR
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #69 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:19 am

Cheesefan wrote:
Akbar wrote:
Your right about the name. Akbar is Middle-Eastern and roughly translates to the Great One or the Largest. Akbar is actually a very American 125 lb. Rottweiler, that is terribly friendly.
And can type in perfect english

nice trick:P
Cheesefan do you find Akbar Suspicious? .. Im Curious
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #72 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:39 am

How did I get punished……?
Well It could be the pounding of hammers on my head…it could be the dry dessert that is my tongue…It could be the email I received this morning telling me of my actions of the night before….but im pretty sure its because my friend has a video of me clearing a space in the middle of Brighton town and dancing like Ricky Gervais at about 5pm
…..
Cheesefan- Jokes are fine, encouraged. I was Just Curious …
Where is everyone? Post or be replaced ….Come on Mod get prodding stick out …Hit em Hard, Hit em Firm
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #88 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:38 pm

Akbar wrote:Well, if its true mods give scum roles to new members, I don’t see much suspicious, with exception to DAS. This might just be OMGUSing reflex though for calling me out.
davidangelsummers wrote:
I don't check what vote # I am before voting for fear of "scum tells." I just vote what looks suspicious to me.
That statement
scares me to the core of my heart
FOS
AKBAR
This seems like opportunistic sensationalizing. Who talks like that? It’d be one thing if you’re in Sleepy Hollow and the Headless Horseman is charging after you. But, you’re terrified of a sentence?
davidangelsummers wrote:Cheesefan do you find Akbar Suspicious? .. Im Curious

This next part caught me as odd too. This game is about Townies vs. Mafia. Typically, when people FOS some one, if they want support, they look to the town and present their case. You bypassed the town and went straight to Cheesefan for support. Is Cheesefan supposed to give you a certain response in situations like these, that would somehow be different than any other townie?
LOL...I talk like that heaps and its going to get worse. Check your/mine history out before you do stuff dude...which brings me to the voting without checking. If you are town and say you dropped the hammer(Cuz you dont check )then you going to give us the "I did not know post" which is a scum dream come true...Plus end game checking the votes could be the difference between

As for Cheese fan, he was not giving me much and I wanted to wiegh him up . Thier where not many people posting..okkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...

we got some de-cuss going on....its a good thing
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #89 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:26 am

*between winning and losing* ----------missed sentence..
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #149 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:38 am

Y.C wrote:For the sake of not appearing a hypocrite, I'll
Unvote
. In my defense, it's getting tricky keeping track of cotes without VC's *hint hint*.

Moving on,
Vote DAS
:
You we're all eager about poking lurkers with a stick, but haven't posted anything in two days. Plus, you have a rather strange way of expressing yourself online. It confuses me a bit. What do you have to say for yourself?
UNVOTE
We have a replacement

15th not the best day for me Y.C ...
As for my style ....You are going to have to deal im affraid....
I mean, are you going to vote for me every game we are in?
Skruffs your style is wicked ...dont let any style bullys tell you otherwise ..
What was the name of that german who wanted everyone to be the same again?
Akbar I only ever had a FOS on you I dont know what your problem is?
LOL..What did you exspect.??? blind Voting ..Your need to run away deafens me with fear...You are a bigger dog..
ac1983fan- Its a shame you have no History. I will give you benifit of doubt.
Right now I have to go back to my course on Tipping Point...Phishing and Pharming....sounds like phollocks to me
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #227 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:15 am

Skruffs wrote:Right - it's even indicated in the flavor text.
'Everyone knows that cults can only recruit fine, upstanding members of the community... One mistake and... *BANG*"

In some cases recruiting a doc or cop or vig would work, in other cases it would fail. In this case I'm guessing he tried to recruit a mafia. And I think the mafia are hte only scum group, considering the doctor couldn't prevent a kill.
(Although theoretically we could have an SK, it seems unwieldy to have three bad groups in a mini game)
indeed....but the mods a kook so who knows...
Right...why no finger pointing? doctor just got lyched and no-one seems to give a hoot...Im re-reading...and when I come back...there be finger pointing a plenty
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #233 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:09 pm

Y.C wrote:For the sake of not appearing a hypocrite, I'll
Unvote
. In my defense, it's getting tricky keeping track of cotes without VC's *hint hint*.

Moving on,
Vote DAS
:
You we're all eager about poking lurkers with a stick, but haven't posted anything in two days. Plus, you have a rather strange way of expressing yourself online. It confuses me a bit. What do you have to say for yourself?
VOTE Y.C

IGMYOY1983

FOS Scruffs

I did promise a good finger pointing .....Il start with Scruffs....You just seem a little too smart to drop the hammer with out a responce..Your saving grace is that you are being helpfull regarding ideas and theorys. I really hope its not one of these games where I think it cant be someone cuz its to obv.....I guess we will find out.

1983....your not dead ....and you claimed town...Can you give us some more feed back please ?

Y.C where the heck have you gone? Vote for me will ya...plus your second from last vote stinks.. Shoe and other foot spring to mind
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #244 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:41 pm

Skruffs wrote:
Oh Wonderful Mod
Could we get a prod on Lowell and LyingBrian? LB's been gone for 12 days, and was having computer troubles... Lowell's been gone for nine.
Wicked's on vacation until next friday. I know it's the weekend but it feels like everyone's jumping ship (har har)

DAS, personally, I think it's possible that you are scum. You were asking people yesterday if they thought akbar was scum. Nobody seemed to think so. Now Akbar is dead. :P

Plus, you haven't responded to my response to your initial attack against me. *prod*
Ok,
Now Skruffs, if you think im scum then vote for me. Stop trying to make other do it. Now, has anyone notice I seem to "Dissapear" over the weekend? Yeah..thats cuz im getting drunk and loving it...I went to see passanger this weekend. Go check em out.
Anyway..... Il come back to SKuffers.....Y.C my vote on you was cuz you had not posted and you voted me for not posting and so on....Plus you where on the lynch ....Did you really not exspect any flack??
Back to Skruffters...Now, I would have had Massive replaced. Fact! Fact times a million.
As for Akbar...I ONLY fosed him and I pointed this out.Had he survived I would have a friend as he was not on the Lynch....The fact you think im scum cuz I fosed ,makes me laugh.
UNVOTE VOTE SKRUFFS
you play a little like pooky...now theirs a compliment
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #253 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:40 pm

Y.C wrote:DAS, what is your reason for choosing to be a silent observer of the doctor speed-lynch?

To elucidate my question: was it deliberate, since you thought he wasn't scum, or for some other reason?
Come on guys...I have said about the weekends . Look at when I last posted before he got lynched. Friday...Look when he got Lynched Sunday...And why was I not asked what I thought b4 you went ahead and Lynched anyway? I get that its hard to grasp my style If I use a word like friend ..
I dont for one seconed think he will be fighting my corner. I think he has less reason to suspect me....I stress enough the importance of getting today right. Lets get everyone posting ...and Fircoal...thats 2 swipes you have had at me..*noted*
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #254 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:39 pm

I would also like to point out that this game was dieing on its ass...I thought it needed some finger pointing to get it going and I delivered what I promised..It also sparked debate..Do I really have no support? Cuz then im gunna have to rethink big time..Still reckon Skruffs is giving of a manipulative vibe.
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #257 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:24 am

Y.C wrote:Well, I still have one important issue with you: why is it a Norwegian thing?
Cuz im norwegian....As the Mod well knows....
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #263 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:29 pm

Skruffs wrote:Wow. Okay guys, come on. I know you guys want to say something, and I feel self concious when I'm every-other-posting. :)
Yeah...its starting to make me think im barking up the wrong tree. Why is everyone hiding?
UNVOTE
Skruffs is being proactive and reasonable ...
LB, the only reasons I think of for your straight vote are as follows:
1) you have limted connection and wanted to post.
2)you wanted to provoke a reaction from certain players
3)your is really bad scum
4)Lazy

I reckon its one of the first two....what does everyone else think?
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #271 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:09 pm

Fircoal wrote:I care :)

DAS that post was scummy, shows your vote was pure OMGUS.
nah, It was also based on the fact I knew I was innocent and skruffs was saying I went away on purpose , when its was just me having a weekends off. When he took it in to account and unvoted I took it as a town tell.
Well,,,,guys...Im off to New Zealand on Tuesday for 3 weeks .....so we best get me replaced...do not be silly and lynch me...its the worse thing you could do ....

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”