Mini 405 - GAME OVER on a Loveboat - THE SHIP GOES DOWN!

Akbar
Akbar
Goon
Akbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:14 pm

Post by Akbar »

Skruffs wrote:HOT DIGGETTY!
Y.C will be an interesting passenger, I'm sure.
Vote : wicked
Vote Y.C.
to find out whats interesting about him.
Akbar
Akbar
Goon
Akbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:51 am

Post by Akbar »

LyingBrian wrote:proclaiming you're not scum is not going to convince us, sorry...
It looks like your trying to pressure a roleclaim from a townie. Definately not protown behavior.

unvote:Vote LyingBrian
Akbar
Akbar
Goon
Akbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:09 am

Post by Akbar »

Skruffs wrote:
Unvote

And how do you know he's a townie?
vote : Akbar
I don't know anyone's affiliation. But, being he's fairly new, like myself, he's more likely town. You on the other hand, being fairly experienced, are more likely not. Not vanilla anyway.
Akbar
Akbar
Goon
Akbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:10 am

Post by Akbar »

Akbar wrote:
Skruffs wrote:
Unvote

And how do you know he's a townie?
vote : Akbar
I don't know anyone's affiliation. But, being he's fairly new, like myself, he's more likely town. You on the other hand, being fairly experienced, are more likely not. Not vanilla anyway.
Crap, there goes that defense. I just made Goon. :lol:
Akbar
Akbar
Goon
Akbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:11 am

Post by Akbar »

@Kilmenator I probably shouldn't being using "out of game logic" but its true. Most mods don't trust their cool roles with new players. That's my personal experience anyway. ac1983fan looks like a townie being pressured into RC by LB. Now Skruffs has pounced on me, saying I'm fishing by voting against fishing!
Akbar
Akbar
Goon
Akbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:35 pm

Post by Akbar »

LyingBrian wrote:@Akbar

any mod who doesn't distribute their roles randomly, should be burned at the stake!!! it goes against the whole concept of Mafia, at least from my understanding... do you have any specific examples where Sailor Jerry has distributed his roles in a manner other than by random?.. if the answer is no, then your point is invalid, as it is my understanding that it is understood that roles are to be distributed randomly...
My apologies to Jerry if any slur to his fairness as a mod was perceived. It was neither implied nor intended. I'm batting 100% on my roles at mafiascum and just thought it was part of the drill for new guys. In the future I will try to keep my out of game analysis to myself.
Akbar
Akbar
Goon
Akbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:43 pm

Post by Akbar »

Cheesefan wrote:How did Fircoal get to the boat?
Helicopter?
Akbar
Akbar
Goon
Akbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:13 am

Post by Akbar »

Y.C wrote:Sorry for lack of posts these past few days, not getting any e-mails about new posts, so I completely forgot about the game.

Anyway, one thing that caught my eye (which was ignored by everyone else) was the fact that Akbar posted a 3rd vote on LB. In my experience, 3rd vote on first day = trouble.
An unvote soon fixed the problem, but he sure drew attention from me.

Hey, you with the Middle-eastern- sounding user-name, I'm watching you!

FOS Akbar
Glad to hear it Y.C, I just hope your noting the folks who vote me if I ever get lynched. Believe me I have no desire to be lynched Day 1, I understand this is a team game. No hard feelings, as long as the information is used to lynch the mafia that jumped on/swayed the vote.

Your right about the name. Akbar is Middle-Eastern and roughly translates to the Great One or the Largest. Akbar is actually a very American 125 lb. Rottweiler, that is terribly friendly.

As far being 3rd on a totem pole. I don't check what vote # I am before voting for fear of "scum tells." I just vote what looks suspicious to me.
Akbar
Akbar
Goon
Akbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:43 am

Post by Akbar »

Sailor Jerry wrote:When I saw Akbar's name, I thought of someone else entirely...
I get that alot. In fact I was voted in Hell on Earth because I didn't warn them, It's a Trap!
Akbar
Akbar
Goon
Akbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:12 pm

Post by Akbar »

Well, if its true mods give scum roles to new members, I don’t see much suspicious, with exception to DAS. This might just be OMGUSing reflex though for calling me out.
davidangelsummers wrote:
I don't check what vote # I am before voting for fear of "scum tells." I just vote what looks suspicious to me.
That statement
scares me to the core of my heart
FOS
AKBAR
This seems like opportunistic sensationalizing. Who talks like that? It’d be one thing if you’re in Sleepy Hollow and the Headless Horseman is charging after you. But, you’re terrified of a sentence?
davidangelsummers wrote:Cheesefan do you find Akbar Suspicious? .. Im Curious

This next part caught me as odd too. This game is about Townies vs. Mafia. Typically, when people FOS some one, if they want support, they look to the town and present their case. You bypassed the town and went straight to Cheesefan for support. Is Cheesefan supposed to give you a certain response in situations like these, that would somehow be different than any other townie?
Akbar
Akbar
Goon
Akbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:37 am

Post by Akbar »

Skruffs wrote:^.^ It's day one, Lowell. *everyone* is a vanilla townie, day one.
Who hasn't answered yet...
CHeesefan : Are you
gouda
or evil?
:D :D :D :D
Nice :lol:
Akbar
Akbar
Goon
Akbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:05 pm

Post by Akbar »

wicked wrote:OK if I'm not supposed to claim vanilla per cheesehead, can I claim strawberry? :lol:
Nope, Ben & Jerry's mafia is in the Coney Island thread. :)
Akbar
Akbar
Goon
Akbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:14 pm

Post by Akbar »

Fircoal wrote:
ac1983fan wrote:sorry, cheesefan, i didn't think about that. I am, like I said, overly defensive. If anybody votes for me, I automatically freak out.
No you don't shall I remind you of Newbie 298?
Just finished reading that game. Those were like mafia jedi. 1 gets trapped in a Missouri snow storm with no internet. The other one is lost in Disney Land for the weekend. Both missed there night kill orders that received a double time extension, and still whacked the whole town!
Akbar
Akbar
Goon
Akbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:26 pm

Post by Akbar »

Yup, I saw that. Well done. Your idea seemed so simple. Guess the rest of the townies figured it was too good to be true. Anyhow, back to this game.
Akbar
Akbar
Goon
Akbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:37 pm

Post by Akbar »

Now that I've confirmed newbie's playing scum,

Unvote LB

Vote Skruffs

he's so easy to get along with, I feel like I'm watching a salesman work.
Akbar
Akbar
Goon
Akbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:37 pm

Post by Akbar »

Fircoal wrote:I don't think just because he's easy to get along with means he's scum. It maybe a characteristic, but I don't think it's likely.
@Fircoal Oh I agree completely. No "tell" is worthy of condeming. We're still in the arbitrary stage of hunting. Him and David are all I had to go on at the time.

@Y.C You have me in a tricky spot sir. I am currently searching for the correct words to make a noble reply. Although I have no intention of starting random bandwagons and such, mob mentality is strange, and once it gets rolling, I would have no way to stop it. How convinced are thou truth be told?
Akbar
Akbar
Goon
Akbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #16) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:45 pm

Post by Akbar »

Jerry, Vote Count please.[/b]
Akbar
Akbar
Goon
Akbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:48 am

Post by Akbar »

@ Y.C I must say I didn't expect you to be sitting on the fence having taken quite a stance. Although this is not my first non-newbie game I only have 1 game completed at this time. Sometimes,I would read many pages; and think I had stumbled upon;a major find. But then I'd WIFOM myself so much until;the info was useless to me.

Anyhow as far as contributing I think we should drop the 3rd vote scum tell thing. Not only did you put a 3rd on me. You also put a 3rd on ac1983fan :)

I think I hear DaS coming this way. I better
Unvote

before he sees me. The site of me reversing myself in front of him might shock his core again. Not sure if he can take 2 shocks in 1 day.
Akbar
Akbar
Goon
Akbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:11 am

Post by Akbar »

davidangelsummers wrote:Akbar I only ever had a FOS on you I dont know what your problem is?
I currently have no problems little one. Y.C and I were merely engaging in “light-hearted” conversation. In fact, I’m having a grand time at the moment.

Rules clarification please: Does this game require unvoting? If so, is Wicked’s vote still on me?
Akbar
Akbar
Goon
Akbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #19) » Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:43 pm

Post by Akbar »

I do believe that's 7 votes correct?
Akbar
Akbar
Goon
Akbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:32 pm

Post by Akbar »

BAH! Good luck town. (Is getting nightkilled Night 1 a compliment? :) )
Akbar
Akbar
Goon
Akbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:59 pm

Post by Akbar »

Congratulations Scum. It's unfortunate our Doc wasn't interested in playing, but oh well.

Skruffs, Y.C. caught your Cop tell. He conveyed it to me with post 138 on Day 1. In post 139, I told him that I couldn't save you from being bandwagoned. I was trying to signal back I wasn't the Doc and ask him if he believed your soft-claim.

Btw, I was serious in the beginning about thinking newbies got stuck playing Vanilla Town. It's all I've been given since I joined the site. I know differently now of course.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”