Mini 405 - GAME OVER on a Loveboat - THE SHIP GOES DOWN!

kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:29 am

Post by kilmenator »

random
vote ac1983fan...

hi all! lets go town!
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:22 pm

Post by kilmenator »

unvote, vote lying brian,
lynch all liars and he is a self claiming one... :wink:
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:58 am

Post by kilmenator »

Akbar wrote: I don't know anyone's affiliation. But, being he's fairly new, like myself, he's more likely town. You on the other hand, being fairly experienced, are more likely not. Not vanilla anyway.
i dont buy this logic of someone more liekly being scum because of the amount of play, everyone has an equal chance of being scum whether or not they are newb or not. i also didnt like how you brought yourself into it, implying that you were more likely town because you were newb too.
unvote, vote:akbar

by the way, skruffs, i liked the joke... unlike cheesefan obviously!
FOS: Cheesefan
for not liking the joke...

but lying brian is still not off the hook in my mind... :D
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:43 pm

Post by kilmenator »

A couple of things, thanks for those who like my avatar, I honestly can not remember how I can upon it, or whatever, but I like it just the same.

Claiming on page three isnt quite what I thought would happen just yet, and I dont really like that idea that we are role fishing already. Another game I am in Music of Capcom, is a pretty good game, but the same exact thing is happening, we are debating a mass role claim on day 1, to me not a good idea just yet... but that is besides the point. Right now, 1983 really seems to be very newbish, therefore should have some slack cut, but not totally off the hook in my mind just because he could just as likely be scum as anyone else could since the MOD distributed roles randomly...
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:35 pm

Post by kilmenator »

relax a little david, just cause some havent posted in a couple of days, doesnt mean we need poked really hard with a stick... hehe

I partially agree with the not checking to see what vote they are on, but I also think we need to be alittle aware of it as well, just cause. Just my opinion though.
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:47 am

Post by kilmenator »

Slow for everyone except those of us who have already graduated... hehe
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:38 am

Post by kilmenator »

Nope, not scum Skruffs, are you?
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:32 am

Post by kilmenator »

I am not scum... what is your role name exactly Lowell, you gave us the flavor, but tell us about it please.
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:56 pm

Post by kilmenator »

he basically claimed, i wanted to see if i thought it was BS or not
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:26 am

Post by kilmenator »

You know something pathetic, I am glad you didnt ask me to quote them cause I would have had to go online and copy and paste lyrics cause I cant really think of their songs. I love people like the grateful dead and nirvana, and pot head music, although I dont smoke pot, but was never really into the Beatles. No offense to anyone with this statement by the way... Hmmm...

@ Lowell, I am the one acting weird? You are saying your role asks you to fish info and they have to answer truthfully, and give nothing else. Hopefully it was a joke that I must have missed.

Anyway,
unvote
my random. No one is particularlly scummy to me at this time.
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:49 am

Post by kilmenator »

I totally agree. My husband hates them, but I love Air Supply. Sappy women love songs, but they are awesome!
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:28 am

Post by kilmenator »

Haha, I make my own lyrics for songs sometimes too, I jsut sing what it sounds like to me. My husband corrects me all the time.
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:53 am

Post by kilmenator »

ahh, what the heck vote:massive with not much else to go on. We have a lurker calling for a lynch. Works for me to get some reactions, and by the way I know it is a third vote, but it takes seven to lynch, so right now not a big deal.
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:54 am

Post by kilmenator »

Shoot
Vote: Massive
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:37 am

Post by kilmenator »

Alright, I would like to hear from Massive, because he is major lurking and has had nothing whatsoever to say, even when he was at -1. Which is pretty stupid if you ask me. I also dont like the way Y.C. wanted to point fingers, while it may be because he was kinda pointing at me, it could also be that I dont think you can pinpoint where scum would vote, it very well could have been the sixth vote placed as it could have been the first vote placed. I guess I vote who I thik is scummy no matter what vote number they are on, it keeps me honestly looking for scum rather than avoiding looking scummy, which I personally think is scummy. If that makes sense, if not, to summarize, I think people who purposely avoid looking even minutely scummy can be scummy because they are trying to avoid looking scummy. I think it is more scummy to say you think someone is scummy and not vote them than it is to vote them even if they have 4 or 5 votes on them. I do think before someone hammers, we need to get an explanation from the guilty, or guilty looking party.
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #15) » Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:04 am

Post by kilmenator »

Can we get a
Mod Prod on Massive
? I would like to hear more from him before I decide whether or not he is the best lynch. The whole point in a bandwagon is to gather information, about the suspect and other peoples reaction. I would like to get some more information on massive. Although, I do agree he isnt playing the best, but I dont know if he is scum or not. While I do not but the whole "to scummy to be scum" argument, I will admit that it is not in the towns interest to keep someone scummy like that around. So, Massive, what do you have to say for yourself?
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #16) » Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:28 pm

Post by kilmenator »

Vote count please mod
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:15 pm

Post by kilmenator »

This speculation doesnt really benefit us since we dont really know who the cult targetted. It is awesome that the cult is out of the way, but I need a reread to figure out who I think is scum. Will do sometime tonight or tomorrow.
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:47 pm

Post by kilmenator »

Wow, this game slowed after night...
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #19) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:03 pm

Post by kilmenator »

Skruffs wrote:Kilmenator, wicked? If you were pro-town you would be posting... aren't you pro-town?
*lets his tears fall into the uncaring ocean*
I am pro-town, honestly just been busy with another game that is consuming a lot of my time, but anyway... it is taking up a lot of time. I will give something substantial, tomorrow hopefully, because if not, I will be away for the weekend, and back on Sunday Night, my Hunny it taking me on a mini vacation... Will give something soon though... if not tomorrow, I will give something by Sunday Night. If you feel you need to, you can get a replacement, but I should be able to get something done before you could get me a replacement, but that is up to you guys... I promise, I will get something by Sunday Night, will try for sooner, but it will depend.
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:07 am

Post by kilmenator »

sorry guys, my puter is out... I should be getting anew one in the mail soon, i will try to check in every now and then but dont expect to much from me until the new one is up and running.
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #21) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:26 pm

Post by kilmenator »

new puter tomorrow, hopefully, will be posting soon after that *crossing my fingers*
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:02 am

Post by kilmenator »

Alright, I got my new computer, and it is awesome by the way, so for right now, my opinions are....

first off- I dont like how LB is... this game is about keeping our composure and doing what is right for the town. I just got lynched on like day 4 or 5 because I suggested that we needed to lynch someone and to lynch me to prove my innocence, and sure enough they did, and of course I was innocent, but I dont like the part about LB advocating his own lynch. While I dont think it is a necessarily scummy thing to do, I do think that if he were pro-town he would have offered a little more effort.

secondly, I dont like the vote proxy stuff, not because I dont trust Skruffs, but because we all veiw things differently and giving your vote away is not cool at all, and I dont buy the argument that he cant have a night role because he is gone, he could be scum, but not making the kill, and night could possibly last long enough for him to get back.

No vote for now, but I do like that discussion is picking up and I should be available now...
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #23) » Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:04 pm

Post by kilmenator »

ummm... i guess vote
no lynch
cause we are at deadline...
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:42 am

Post by kilmenator »

Skruffs wrote:See? Even Sailor Jerry thinks that lynching Lying Brian is better than a nolynch. :)
kilmenator - town has no ability to prevent a death. Do you really think letting scum kill off more townies is better than potentially killing one of them?(
see, I do not necessarily agree with the whole bit of a no lynch being a bad play, although, I am not sure it is a good play in this situation, the argument against a no lynch is that you gain more information by a lynch than a no lynch and getting rid of a pro-town player is worth that, but I do not necessarily agree with that theory.

I also forgot that our doc died in this game. (I think it was this game... right?) So a no lynch may not be a good idea, but if we were coming up on deadline, then it seemed the most feasible to me, especially since deadline really did not spark much discussion. But, being that as it is, I think I will
vote:lyingbrian
because now that I think about it, he is rather scummy. I dont like the disinterest in the game and then suddenly he is extremely interested. I dont know, that just doesnt sit well and the fact that scum hasnt hammered, well, that does make me wonder... I dont know, anyway, where does that put him? Four, I think.Yup, four, with the unvote of AC1983
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:58 pm

Post by kilmenator »

Hey guys, sorry I havent checked in. But here I am now...

First I would like to apologize, I did not realize that I was dropping the Hammer yesterday, or I would have been much more cautious in trying to get more information. I would also like to know what the town thinks of the Cop, if there is one (presumably there is) should come forward. I dont know if it is a good idea, but my initial thought process has been that it should clear three people, the cop and two others and then there would only be 4 people to contend with, narrowing our choices. I think that if the cop has a guilty they should definitely come forward. Just an idea.

But the person I am most suspicious of is Skruffs, first off because most of day one he pushed or prodded at Akbar, and who came up dead on Day2? Not a whole lot, but most of his post he is casting suspicion on people, and never really seems to stick to anyone in particular. He even at one point says that he thinks that fircoal, 1983, and LB are scum. But when he comes back from night two he does not even build a case against any of them. Also, notice who did not come up dead N2...none of the people he pointed to as scummy, that would allow for him to push for another mislynch.

I dont know, those are just my quick thoughts, but there they are.
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:26 pm

Post by kilmenator »

I could vote TCS being that he replaced a very scummy player. And I know I am not scum, so it has to lie in the others, there could possibly only be two scum though.

Vote TCS
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:38 am

Post by kilmenator »

Ok, so my opinion, if CTS were not scum scum would defeintly have hammered him. I know this is WIFOM, but scum would have had an easy win if they would have hammered CTS. Just an opinion. I am sticking with CTS for that reason.

And about me, this game really has not had much content, so there hasnt been much to post on that is why there have not been extremely long in depth posts from me. If you look at any game I have played in, I have done that, but this time it just has not worked because the content is almost nil. Right now all we have to go on is the fact that Skruffs claimed co[p, which I believe, and knowing that I am not scum, the person I thought most scummy was CTS so I voted, no one hammered him. He is scum.
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:23 am

Post by kilmenator »

guess i did not know i was at lynch -1. and i am not scum. just for the record.
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:49 pm

Post by kilmenator »

was that a hammer?

of course TCS you did not like what I said, it shows that you are scum. And if you are not you should unvote, it will be very detrimental to the town if you do not...
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #30) » Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:34 pm

Post by kilmenator »

it is scum's fault, and they hurt my feelings by quick lynching me...
:(

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”