NY 164: Maniacal Street Mafia (Anticlimatically finished.)

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #4725 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:07 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 4724, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 4693, Kublai Khan wrote: Where is it written that all neighborhoods must be "balanced" against each other? You're making the assumption that mirroring is the only way to balance a single aspect of a game setup, and even then you're leaving out possible ideas (say.. one neighborhood is a red/blue pairing).
Again, given how often this setup was reviewed, I'd say that the neighborhoods are likely balanced. I would say that the composition of the neighborhoods were determined beforehand, and the players were simply placed in those roles, rather than players placed into neighborhoods and then given the roles. Again, I ruled out other possible combinations via PoE. Now if you want to argue that my PoE is wrong, I'm all ears.
I am arguing that you're PoE is wrong. I understand how you got to your conclusions, but I don't believe that you've accounted for all possibilities. You've made assumptions, which is dangerous.
In post 4691, CrashTextDummie wrote: mastin2 has been a player and a mod for a long time and can certainly balance a PR heavier Scum Team A with Scum Team B having a say in who the vig targets.
Are you suggesting that one team has more PRs on it and is stronger than another team?
For example, you don't seem to have considered the possibility of two scum teams with different PRs and/or sizes. If you really want to follow the thought train of "lots of reviewers therefore..." then you should keep in mind that non-mirrored scum teams are incredibly tricky to balance.

I agree that the number of scum in the neighborhoods is between 0-2. That's the only assumption I've willing to commit to at this point.

--
In post 4723, Cephrir wrote:
In post 4681, Rena wrote:
In post 4678, Cephrir wrote:(Also, omgus can be a scumtell, depending, and in this case, with these wagons where they are, I think it is. There's also the aspect where you're scum so I tend to interpret additional actions as scum motivated)
If you're planning on fake claiming cop, it wont work. Insane cop is not a normal role.
Let me know when someone has a reason for us not lynching this on the spot
Watcher claim, Haylen, etc...
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4726 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:12 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 4725, Slandaar wrote: Don't you find that even remotely suspicious?
What? Scum arguing that I'm scum? Given that scum try to wagon me every game, I'm not particularly surprised.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4727 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4721, PeregrineV wrote:I also like the concept of a killer per neighborhood. I guess there could be 6 town neighbors in a 24 player game, but does anyone believe that?
no. I used to auto town read neighbors 'cause I was in so many games where the neighbors would read each other as scum that mods probs started doing town-town neighborhoods just to fuck with town.

What you are suggesting is that 3 of the 6 neighbors are scum which...just holy chain lynching batman. I deff think that all 6 neighbors aren't town. I also think its a good possibility that 1 hood could contain more than 1 scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4728 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:16 am

Post by Cephrir »

He was suggesting that 2 of the neghbors were scum (and that ThAd isn't)
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4729 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:17 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 4715, Desperado wrote: Gears of War mafia - 21 players, two scum teams, 6 scum, 29%
NY 143 - 21 players, two scum teams, 6 scum, 29%

Not a single one has 33% scum. If anything I think 7 scum with
unbalanced scum teams!!!
is probably the most likely, as almost every game falls between somewhere between 1/3 and 1/4. 7 falls right into that sweet spot at 29%.
These are the only 2 relevant as they are the only multiball; so what you have done here is inevitably pointless
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4730 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:20 am

Post by Desperado »

WWE and 2 and a half friends had SK teams. Don't see how that's any different from two scum teams. And the point was that 33% scum doesn't appear anywhere, in any of those large games. Can you link me to some larges that have 33% scum?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4731 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:21 am

Post by Slandaar »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4732 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4729, Cephrir wrote:He was suggesting that 2 of the neghbors were scum (and that ThAd isn't)
We have 3 hoods, one killer per hood is 3? How is my math wrong?

Slan: Did CTD ever ask you about outing ya'lls QT? What did you say when he mentioned it?

Bulb: I'm discussing lylo 'cause there's a good possibility of it happening, I find you both scummy as fuck and I think its in the towns best intrest to have you two dead.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4733 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:22 am

Post by Slandaar »

Sample size of 2 means nothing and then sk/scum is completely different to multiball
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4734 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4731, Desperado wrote:WWE and 2 and a half friends had SK teams. Don't see how that's any different from two scum teams. And the point was that 33% scum doesn't appear anywhere, in any of those large games. Can you link me to some larges that have 33% scum?
??????????????? I said ish. Stop being so goddamn literal.

Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4735 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:27 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 4733, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4729, Cephrir wrote:He was suggesting that 2 of the neghbors were scum (and that ThAd isn't)
We have 3 hoods, one killer per hood is 3? How is my math wrong?

Slan: Did CTD ever ask you about outing ya'lls QT? What did you say when he mentioned it?

Bulb: I'm discussing lylo 'cause there's a good possibility of it happening, I find you both scummy as fuck and I think its in the towns best intrest to have you two dead.
vigs are town
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4736 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:27 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 4735, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4731, Desperado wrote:WWE and 2 and a half friends had SK teams. Don't see how that's any different from two scum teams. And the point was that 33% scum doesn't appear anywhere, in any of those large games. Can you link me to some larges that have 33% scum?
??????????????? I said ish. Stop being so goddamn literal.
I wasn't talking to you Nero
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4737 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:40 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4728, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4721, PeregrineV wrote:I also like the concept of a killer per neighborhood. I guess there could be 6 town neighbors in a 24 player game, but does anyone believe that?
no. I used to auto town read neighbors 'cause I was in so many games where the neighbors would read each other as scum that mods probs started doing town-town neighborhoods just to fuck with town.

What you are suggesting is that 3 of the 6 neighbors are scum which...just holy chain lynching batman. I deff think that all 6 neighbors aren't town. I also think its a good possibility that 1 hood could contain more than 1 scum.
Actually, I think ThAd is the vig, and there is a red scum in another neighborhood and a blue scum in another neighborhood.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4738 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:45 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4725, Slandaar wrote:
In post 4724, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 4694, Slandaar wrote: Here is my wagon broken down

PV: I am voting Slandar because he has caught me.
Bulbazak: I am voting Slandaar because lol 4 scum. I make lots of assumptions too that make no sense but 4 scum? die.
Rena: Gotta save my buddy Bulbazak! Hope noone looks into my reasoning though! Also Slandaar has caught me.
AK: Well Gotta get rid of Slandaar he caught 2 of my buddies and Me!

Sums up things adequately.
So people start to see you as scummy, and your first reaction is to call everyone on your wagon scum?
Uh good try but I had them all as scum long ago you can see it in my reads post but go further back shall we?

I made a case on PV today
I voted AK with a case today
I want to lynch obvscum Rena

And then there is you who has been in my scumlist all game.

Don't you find that even remotely suspicious?

Vote Rena

You should probbly claim also.
It's the (lack of) quality of your cases. You never made a case on me, you made one on DLG after I replaced into the slot. And it's a bad one.
You made an AK case, but it was of such little consequence I can't remember a thing about it.
You want to lynch a claimed PR when there are 2 scumteams who would also want her out of the way.

And you've not answered about CTD:

@Slandaar- Based on your QT interactions to date, what is your read on CrashTextDummie. Based on thread-only posting, what is your read on CTD?
Briefly paraphrase the contents of your QT.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4739 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

And who do you think are scum in the neighborhoods?

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4740 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:52 am

Post by Slandaar »

Anyways I am a VT obviously. If Bulba claims anything other than VT at this point then hes scum and that should be pretty clear.

So, whatever, I am not moving my vote off Rena as that clearly should have been the lynch, won't be around for deadline.

And no I am not summing up our qt its not worth my time.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4741 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4733, Nero Cain wrote: Slan: Did CTD ever ask you about outing ya'lls QT? What did you say when he mentioned it?

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4742 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:05 am

Post by Bulbazak »

@ Khan: If you think I'm mistaken somewhere, then let's discuss where I might be mistaken. Are there possibilities that you think are likely that I'm missing, and if so why? Also, what are your thoughts on Slandaar-scum? We're getting close to deadline, so I'd like to know.

@CTD: Your main reasons for thinking I'm scum are my plan for leashing the vig., which I've explained my reasonings for, you disagreeing with my arguments, and Slandaar's misrep of my posts. Am I wrong? Why do you refuse to talk about what you disagree with and seek to discover my motivation? Why are my arguments scummy and not evidence of succumbing to some logical error?

@Desperado: What are your thoughts on scum distribution in the neighborhoods? Seeing as how you have a scumread on Seanald, I've assumed you've thought of it.

@Mod: Can we have an updated vote count?

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4743 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:07 am

Post by mastin2 »

Yup, was in the process of making one.
<<< The voting history has a bit of an error where all July dates have been marked as the sixth month. That's a lot of votecounts to go fix, so I probably won't, but all votecounts from hereon out will have the correct month attached. >>>

One-Hundred-Fourteenth Votecount
:
(Forty-Seventh Votecount of Day Three,
AKA, the "Derp, July's the SEVENTH month" votecount.
)

Bulbazak - 7 (Human Destroyer, Seanald, ThAdmiral, ArcAngel9, Bacde, CrashTextDummie, Desperado)

Slandaar - 6 (PeregrineV, Bulbazak, Rena, Amethst Kitty, Nero Cain, Cephrir)

Rena - 2 (Slandaar, ffullisade)
Nero Cain - 1 (Kublai Khan)
Seanald - 1 (penguin_alien)
PeregrineV - 1 (Nachomamma8)

All votes are in play.

With
alive, it's
to lynch.

Day Three's deadline is Friday, July 5th, @ 2:30 PM PST, which is in (expired on 2013-07-05 14:30:00).

If deadline were to hit now,
Bubazak
would be lynched.

Rena is V/LA over weekends indefinitely.
The Malakittens half of the Amethyst Kitty hydra is V/LA until July 15th.
PeregrineV is V/LA until July 11th.
Human Destroyer is V/LA until Sunday, July 11th.
mastin2, the moderator, is V/LA for...a while.

Spoiler: Changes from last votecount
Bulbazak - 7 (
Nero Cain
, Human Destroyer, Seanald, ThAdmiral, ArcAngel9, Bacde,
CrashTextDummie
Desperado
)
Rena - 2 (Slandaar, ffullisade,
Cephrir
)
Slandaar - 6 (PeregrineV, Bulbazak, Rena,
Amethyst Kitty
Nero Cain
Cephrir
)
Nero Cain - 1 (
CrashTextDummie
, Kublai Khan)
Kublai Khan - 0 (
Amethyst Kitty
)
ThAdmiral - 0 (
Desperado
)
Last votecount was page 187, post 4652.

Spoiler: Player Vote History D3
CrashTextDummie: ThAdmiral->Nero Cain->Bulbazak
Cephrir: Rena->ThAdmiral->penguin_alien->Amethyst Kitty->Seanald->Nero Cain->Seanald->Rena->Slandaar
Nachomamma8: ThAdmiral->Nero Cain->PeregrineV->Slandaar->Amethyst Kitty->ThAdmiral->Nero Cain->Seanald->PeregrineV
PeregrineV: Nachomamma8->Seanald->Slandaar
Nero Cain: Rena->Nachomamma8->Bulbazak->Slandaar
Bacde: Nachomamma8->Rena->Nachomamma8->Unvote->ThAdmiral->Seanald->Nachomamma8->Unvote->Nero Cain->Nachomamma8->Bulbazak
Bulbazak: ffullisade->Bacde->Amethyst Kitty->Unvote->Nero Cain->Seanald->Unvote->Nero Cain->Unvote->Slandaar
Desperado: ThAdmiral->Rena->ThAdmiral->Nero Cain->Amethyst Kitty->ThAdmiral->Seanald->Unvote->Amethyst Kitty->Nero Cain->Seanald->ThAdmiral->Bulbazak
penguin_alien: ThAdmiral->Unvote->ThAdmiral->PeregrineV->Seanald->Nero Cain->Seanald
Slandaar: Amethyst Kitty->Rena->Desperado->ThAdmiral->Amethyst Kitty->PeregrineV->Seanald->Rena
Seanald: Rena->Cephrir->Amethyst Kitty->Unvote
ThAdmiral: Nachomamma8->Seanald->Bulbazak
Rena: Bacde->Unvote->Slandaar
Kublai Khan: Bacde->Amethyst Kitty->Nero Cain
Amethyst Kitty: Seanald->Kublai Khan->Desperado->Kublai Khan->Slandaar
ffullisade: Rena->Unvote->Amethyst Kitty->Unvote->Amethyst Kitty->Nero Cain->Unvote->Rena
Human Destroyer: Rena->ThAdmiral->Bulbazak
ArcAngel9: Cephrir->Amethyst Kitty->Desperado->Seanald->Bulbazak

Spoiler: Votecount History D3
On Mon, Jun 6/10/13 @ 02:30p,
Bacde
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 3367.
On Mon, Jun 6/10/13 @ 02:40p,
Nachomamma8
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3375.
On Mon, Jun 6/10/13 @ 05:23p,
Nero Cain
votes
Rena
in post 3385.
On Mon, Jun 6/10/13 @ 06:01p,
Nachomamma8
votes
Nero Cain
in post 3388.
On Mon, Jun 6/10/13 @ 11:14p,
Kublai Khan
votes
Bacde
in post 3397.
On Tue, Jun 6/11/13 @ 04:18a,
Slandaar
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3406.
On Tue, Jun 6/11/13 @ 08:55a,
Desperado
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3417.
On Tue, Jun 6/11/13 @ 12:32p,
Bubazak
votes
ffullisade
in post 3432.
On Tue, Jun 6/11/13 @ 03:04p,
ArcAngel9
votes
Cephrir
in post 3444.
On Tue, Jun 6/11/13 @ 06:46p,
ffullisade
votes
Rena
in post 3462.
On Tue, Jun 6/11/13 @ 09:08p,
Seanald
votes
Rena
in post 3467.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 11:07a,
Desperado
votes
Rena
in post 3489.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 12:41p,
Bacde
votes
Rena
in post 3522.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 01:45p,
Slandaar
votes
Rena
in post 3528.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 02:15p,
Bulbazak
unvotes
ffullisade
and votes
Bacde
in post 3537.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 02:42p,
ffullisade
unvotes
Rena
in post 3543.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 03:04p,
Bacde
unvotes
Rena
and votes
Nachomamma8
in post 3548.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 03:48p,
Nachomamma8
votes
PeregrineV
in post 3584.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 03:49p,
Nachomamma8
votes
Slandaar
in post 3585.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 03:50p,
Nachomamma8
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3586.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 06:07p,
Nero Cain
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 3623.
On Thu, Jun 6/13/13 @ 03:49a,
Slandaar
votes
Desperado
in post 3625.
On Thu, Jun 6/13/13 @ 10:02a,
Human Destroyer
votes
Rena
in post 3633.
On Fri, Jun 6/14/13 @ 10:06a,
Bacde
unvotes
Nachomamma8
in post 3671.
On Fri, Jun 6/14/13 @ 11:16a,
Desperado
unvotes
Rena
and votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3672.
On Fri, Jun 6/14/13 @ 11:30a,
Bacde
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3673.
On Fri, Jun 6/14/13 @ 12:08p,
Slandaar
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3678.
On Sat, Jun 6/15/13 @ 06:50a,
Cephrir
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3711.
On Sat, Jun 6/15/13 @ 10:31p,
Seanald
unvotes
Rena
and votes
Cephrir
in post 3730.
On Sat, Jun 6/15/13 @ 11:17p,
Bacde
votes
Seanald
in post 3731.
On Sat, Jun 6/15/13 @ 11:59p,
Amethyst Kitty
votes
Seanald
in post 3732.
On Sun, Jun 6/16/13 @ 00:18a,
Amethyst Kitty
votes
Kublai Khan
in post 3733.
On Sun, Jun 6/16/13 @ 01:07p,
penguin_alien
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3740.
On Sun, Jun 6/16/13 @ 03:07p,
Human Destroyer
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3745.
On Sun, Jun 6/16/13 @ 03:18p,
Nachomamma8
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3746.
On Sun, Jun 6/16/13 @ 05:10p,
CrashTextDummie
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3752.
On Sun, Jun 6/16/13 @ 11:05p,
Nachomamma8
unvotes
ThAdmiral
and votes
Nero Cain
in post 3759.
On Sun, Jun 6/16/13 @ 11:28p,
Desperado
unvotes
ThAdmiral
and votes
Nero Cain
in post 3760.
On Mon, Jun 6/17/13 @ 06:02a,
Kublai Khan
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3769.
On Mon, Jun 6/17/13 @ 06:50a,
Slandaar
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3771.
On Mon, Jun 6/17/13 @ 07:28a,
Cephrir
unvotes
ThAdmiral
and votes
penguin_alien
in post 3772.
On Mon, Jun 6/17/13 @ 09:29a,
Bacde
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 3774.
On Mon, Jun 6/17/13 @ 09:53a,
Desperado
unvotes
Nero Cain
and votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3777.
On Mon, Jun 6/17/13 @ 11:03a,
Amethyst Kitty
votes
Desperado
in post 3792.
On Mon, Jun 6/17/13 @ 01:54p,
Amethyst Kitty
votes
Kublai Khan
in post 3821.
On Mon, Jun 6/17/13 @ 01:59p,
Bulbazak
unvotes
Bacde
and votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3822.
On Tue, Jun 6/18/13 @ 08:37a,
penguin_alien
unvotes
ThAdmiral
in post 3857.
On Tue, Jun 6/18/13 @ 11:53a,
PeregrineV
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 3869.
On Tue, Jun 6/18/13 @ 02:24p,
Cephrir
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3885.
On Tue, Jun 6/18/13 @ 06:39p,
ThAdmiral
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 3900.
On Wed, Jun 6/19/13 @ 11:04a,
ArcAngel9
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3921.
On Wed, Jun 6/19/13 @ 12:05p,
Seanald
unvotes
Cephrir
and votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3950.
On Wed, Jun 6/19/13 @ 12:28p,
penguin_alien
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3962.
On Wed, Jun 6/19/13 @ 12:42p,
ffullisade
unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3966.
On Wed, Jun 6/19/13 @ 12:50p,
Bulbazak
unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3967.
On Wed, Jun 6/19/13 @ 02:52p,
Bulbazak
votes
Nero Cain
in post 3977.
On Wed, Jun 6/19/13 @ 04:04p,
ffullisade
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3979.
On Wed, Jun 6/19/13 @ 05:24p,
CrashTextDummie
unvotes
ThAdmiral
and votes
Nero Cain
in post 3989.
On Wed, Jun 6/19/13 @ 07:29p,
Desperado
unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
and votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3991.
On Thu, Jun 6/20/13 @ 03:29a,
ArcAngel9
unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
and votes
Desperado
in post 4015.
On Thu, Jun 6/20/13 @ 04:56a,
Slandaar
votes
PeregrineV
in post 4016.
On Thu, Jun 6/20/13 @ 10:05a,
penguin_alien
unvotes
ThAdmiral
and votes
PeregrineV
in post 4017.
On Thu, Jun 6/20/13 @ 11:22p,
Desperado
unvotes
ThAdmiral
and votes
Seanald
in post 4038.
On Fri, Jun 6/21/13 @ 01:23p,
PeregrineV
votes
Seanald
in post 4056.
On Fri, Jun 6/21/13 @ 02:14p,
Seanald
unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 4059.
On Mon, Jun 6/24/13 @ 03:45a,
Slandaar
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 4066.
On Mon, Jun 6/24/13 @ 08:24a,
ArcAngel9
votes
Seanald
in post 4070.
On Mon, Jun 6/24/13 @ 01:41p,
Bulbazak
unvotes
Nero Cain
and votes
Seanald
in post 4081.
On Mon, Jun 6/24/13 @ 02:02p,
Cephrir
unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
and votes
Seanald
in post 4083.
On Tue, Jun 6/25/13 @ 02:38a,
ThAdmiral
votes
Seanald
in post 4087.
On Tue, Jun 6/25/13 @ 07:02a,
Slandaar
votes
Seanald
in post 4088.
On Tue, Jun 6/25/13 @ 11:52a,
penguin_alien
unvotes
PeregrineV
and votes
Seanald
in post 4091.
On Tue, Jun 6/25/13 @ 04:08p,
Bulbazak
unvotes
Seanald
in post 4104.
On Tue, Jun 6/25/13 @ 04:20p,
Desperado
unvotes
Seanald
in post 4106.
On Wed, Jun 6/26/13 @ 04:17a,
Slandaar
votes
Rena
in post 4126.
On Wed, Jun 6/26/13 @ 10:33a,
Desperado
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 4133.
On Wed, Jun 6/26/13 @ 02:41p,
Bade
unvotes
Nachomamma8
in post 4153.
On Wed, Jun 6/26/13 @ 04:19p,
Desperado
unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
and votes
Nero Cain
in post 4170.
On Wed, Jun 6/26/13 @ 04:27p,
Bacde
votes
Nero Cain
in post 4171.
On Wed, Jun 6/26/13 @ 04:28p,
ffullisade
votes
Nero Cain
in post 4172.
On Wed, Jun 6/26/13 @ 06:01p,
Cephrir
votes
Nero Cain
in post 4198.
On Thu, Jun 6/27/13 @ 07:17a,
Nero Cain
votes
Bulbazak
in post 4231.
On Thu, Jun 6/27/13 @ 05:13p,
Rena
unvotes
Bacde
in post 4298.
On Fri, Jun 6/28/13 @ 01:13p,
ffullisade
unvotes
Nero Cain
in post 4333.
On Fri, Jun 6/28/13 @ 02:07p,
Bacde
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 4346.
On Fri, Jun 6/28/13 @ 04:35p,
Desperado
unvotes
Nero Cain
and votes
Seanald
in post 4374.
On Sat, Jun 6/29/13 @ 09:29a,
Kublai Khan
votes
Nero Cain
in post 4398.
On Sat, Jun 6/29/13 @ 11:46a,
penguin_alien
unvotes
Seanald
and votes
Nero Cain
in post 4402.
On Sun, Jun 6/30/13 @ 12:16p,
Human Destroyer
unvotes
ThAdmiral
and votes
Bulbazak
in post 4409.
On Mon, Jul 7/01/13 @ 00:13a,
Bulbazak
votes
Nero Cain
in post 4442.
On Mon, Jul 7/01/13 @ 09:14a,
Nachomamma8
unvotes
Nero Cain
and votes
Seanald
in post 4451.
On Mon, Jul 7/01/13 @ 09:59a,
Nachomamma8
votes
PeregrineV
in post 4458.
On Mon, Jul 7/01/13 @ 10:05a,
penguin_alien
votes
Seanald
in post 4461.
On Mon, Jul 7/01/13 @ 10:19a,
Cephrir
unvotes
Nero Cain
and votes
Seanald
in post 4464.
On Tue, Jul 7/02/13 @ 08:34p,
Seanald
votes
Bulbazak
in post 4542.
On Wed, Jul 7/03/13 @ 05:52a,
ThAdmiral
votes
Bulbazak
in post 4558.
On Wed, Jul 7/03/13 @ 03:50p,
ArcAngel9
votes
Bulbazak
in post 4574.
On Wed, Jul 7/03/13 @ 06:53p,
ffullisade
votes
Rena
in post 4599.
On Wed, Jul 7/03/13 @ 05:58p,
Cephrir
votes
Rena
in post 4601.
On Wed, Jul 7/03/13 @ 11:48p,
PeregrineV
votes
Slandaar
in post 4623.
On Thu, Jul 7/04/13 @ 00:42a,
Bulbazak
unvotes
Nero Cain
in post 4627.
On Thu, Jul 7/04/13 @ 09:39a,
Desperado
unvotes
Seanald
and votes
ThAdmiral
in post 4639.
On Thu, Jul 7/04/13 @ 11:42a,
Bulbazak
votes
Slandaar
in post 4646.
On Thu, Jul 7/04/13 @ 03:42p,
Rena
votes
Slandaar
in post 4669.
On Thu, Jul 7/04/13 @ 03:43p,
Bacde
votes
Bulbazak
in post 4670.
On Fri, Jul 7/05/13 @ 02:39a,
Amethyst Kitty
votes
Slandaar
in post 4689.
On Fri, Jul 7/05/13 @ 04:18a,
CrashTextDummie
unvotes
Nero Cain
and votes
Bulbazak
in post 4691.
On Fri, Jul 7/05/13 @ 08:02a,
Nero Cain
votes
Slandaar
in post 4696.
On Fri, Jul 7/05/13 @ 08:30a,
Cephrir
votes
Slandaar
in post 4702.
On Fri, Jul 7/05/13 @ 08:40a,
Desperado
unvotes
ThAdmiral
and votes
Bulbazak
in post 4704.
There is a mod-edited votecount on page 189.
Spoiler: Post 4700
Bulbazak - 6 (Human Destroyer, Seanald, ThAdmiral, ArcAngel9, Bacde, CrashTextDummie)

Slandaar - 5 (PeregrineV, Bulbazak, Rena, Amethst Kitty, Nero Cain)

Rena - 3 (Slandaar, ffullisade, Cephrir)
Nero Cain - 1 (Kublai Khan)
ThAdmiral - 1 (Desperado)

All votes are in play.

With
alive, it's
to lynch.

Day Three's deadline is Friday, July 5th, @ 2:30 PM PST, which is in (expired on 2013-07-05 14:30:00).

If deadline were to hit now,
Bubazak
would be lynched.

Rena is V/LA over weekends indefinitely.
The Malakittens half of the Amethyst Kitty hydra is V/LA until July 15th.
PeregrineV is V/LA until July 11th.
Human Destroyer is V/LA until Sunday, July 11th.
mastin2, the moderator, is V/LA for...a while.
Last edited by mastin2 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4744 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:09 am

Post by Bulbazak »

The following need to take a stance on the 2 wagons: Ffullisade, Kublai Khan, Penguin_alien, Nachomamma8.

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #4745 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:10 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 4742, Bulbazak wrote:@ Khan: If you think I'm mistaken somewhere, then let's discuss where I might be mistaken. Are there possibilities that you think are likely that I'm missing, and if so why? Also, what are your thoughts on Slandaar-scum? We're getting close to deadline, so I'd like to know.
Um, I answered the first question in . (After second quote)

answers your second question.

Vote: Slandaar
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4746 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:10 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 4742, Bulbazak wrote:@Desperado: What are your thoughts on scum distribution in the neighborhoods? Seeing as how you have a scumread on Seanald, I've assumed you've thought of it.
I don't really care and it hasn't played a role in any of my reads. Everyone seems to agree that Mastin is a great mod and that this game took forever to review, so I think any combination of possibilities is in play, and trying to make decisions based on what the composition of the neighborhoods "should" look like at this stage of the game doesn't sit well with me.

<<< You're giving Nero Cain a run for his money in the "most posts deleted by the moderator" category. >>>
Last edited by mastin2 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4747 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:12 am

Post by Desperado »

I have no idea what to make of Slandaar staying on the Rena wagon in lieu of putting Bulb to L-1 even though he thinks he's scum and he is his direct counterwagon.

???? what the hell?
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4748 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:19 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 4725, Kublai Khan wrote: For example, you don't seem to have considered the possibility of two scum teams with different PRs and/or sizes. If you really want to follow the thought train of "lots of reviewers therefore..." then you should keep in mind that non-mirrored scum teams are incredibly tricky to balance.
See, I was a little confused here. You seem to be saying that I haven't considered non-mirrored teams in my speculation, but then go on to call non-mirrored teams unbalanced (Well, "incredibly tricky to balance", but when talking about setup spec, it's essentially the same thing.), which seems to support my original supposition. Am I missing something here, and if so, can you expand on this point?

@Desperado: Do you disagree that a scum flip in the neighborhoods would not clear things up as far as scumhunting goes, especially if, as we suppose, there's another scum in the neighborhoods as well?

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4749 (ISO) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:24 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 4748, Bulbazak wrote:@Desperado: Do you disagree that a scum flip in the neighborhoods would not clear things up as far as scumhunting goes, especially if, as we suppose, there's another scum in the neighborhoods as well?
Yes, I disagree.

There's no reason to assume both hypothetical scum teams should get one member each in a neighborhood other than you think it would be balanced, despite several players telling you that there are other ways to balance a game besides "total equality in everything."

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”