BeHappyNewyear
BeHappyNewyear
Goon
BeHappyNewyear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:33 am

Post by BeHappyNewyear »

Well, since OMGUS voting is all the rage these days...

Vote: Mole
for doing the worst good idea/bad idea parody ever.

(Bet you thought I was going to vote JDodge there for a second, didn't you?)
If you came here expecting anything even remotely resembling that of a signature, you are sadly mistaken...
BeHappyNewyear
BeHappyNewyear
Goon
BeHappyNewyear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:39 am

Post by BeHappyNewyear »

JDodge wrote:I was going to make the
"I'm voting for the Thnikkaman!"
joke, but it got less funny to me by the time I finished typing it.
To which, a quick and decisive "Yeah, Shut up Kid." would have followed. But for now, we wait for the others to "vote"
If you came here expecting anything even remotely resembling that of a signature, you are sadly mistaken...
BeHappyNewyear
BeHappyNewyear
Goon
BeHappyNewyear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:31 am

Post by BeHappyNewyear »

Yeah, uh, Jeez. This isn't going too well. Maybe it was the obscure reference I used here that drove people away, or my generally less-than-chipper demeanor, but I think I need to find some way to redeem myself.

FoS: BeHappyNewyear
. That Fun-hater. <Drops anvil on BHNY's Head.>

(That's it. Slapstick Comedy. If I hurt myself, then people will like me. Unlike those emo kids, that is.)
BeHappyNewyear
BeHappyNewyear
Goon
BeHappyNewyear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:18 pm

Post by BeHappyNewyear »

((Running out of options, and not really wanting to get into an argument about how Curly was a more popular Stooge than Moe, BeHappyNewyear resorts to puns and one-liners...))

Two men walk into a bar. The third one ducks.

Anyway, back on topic. Which, if I remember correctly, was random voting. How 'bout some more of that. Vote:...wait a minute, I've already done this once per round.

And how come I'm the killjoy here, but Foolster isn't even prank voting at all?
BeHappyNewyear
BeHappyNewyear
Goon
BeHappyNewyear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:04 am

Post by BeHappyNewyear »

((Comedic topic dropped. It was no-win for me, anyway.))

Well, with everyone working the "vote the no-voters" angle, let me jump in to
Unvote Vote: Fuldu.
I mean, at least Foolster apologized for not voting...
BeHappyNewyear
BeHappyNewyear
Goon
BeHappyNewyear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:47 pm

Post by BeHappyNewyear »

Fritzler wrote:
BeHappyNewyear wrote:((Comedic topic dropped. It was no-win for me, anyway.))

Well, with everyone working the "vote the no-voters" angle, let me jump in to
Unvote Vote: Fuldu.
I mean, at least Foolster apologized for not voting...
i don't know if you know how mafiascum works

fuldu has street cred

that means he's never lynched d1

that's just the way it works

we wagon noobs d1
Unvote: Fuldu
If I've learned one thing in life, it's that you don't go after those with "street cred" right away. Reading Fritzler's post counts as "life experience" right?

Anyway, on to the Wagoning noobs part. I think this is an excelent opportunity to teach this kid a lesson. He been trying to devert attention away from himself all game; and with nothing to show for it.
Vote: BHNY!!!
PWNED!!!

...wait, shoot, undo, undo,
unvote!
BeHappyNewyear
BeHappyNewyear
Goon
BeHappyNewyear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:58 pm

Post by BeHappyNewyear »

Anyway, apparently SailorJerry is right again of sorts on the whole "vote to make people talk" thing. I applaud.

Also, at Foolster, I know you're defending me and all, but where exactly are you pulling all these random stats from? And aren't you just proving, with every post, that you are more of a kill-joy than me?

(
FoS: Foolster
for lacking a sence of humor)
BeHappyNewyear
BeHappyNewyear
Goon
BeHappyNewyear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:29 pm

Post by BeHappyNewyear »

Oh no! A finished game avalanche!

Anyway, I find this scenario...amusing. We have chamber going off and attempting to justify his own inaction (can I say lurking?) And on the other side, there's Foolster being neurotic. To say the least, this is turning into a two-man D1.

Now, I can sort of understand both sides of the issue. If chamber were to come out and say that he would be inactive for some given reason (like, say, he has several night classes or something.) I think it would be reasonably understandable. However, the way it's worded above, it just screams "I'm lurking on purpose." I'm not sure this is the way you intended it, chamber, but I'll give you benefit of the doubt.

As for Foolster, it seems that you've been going uphill ever since you tried defending the newbies. The fact that you attacked mole and fritz after what appeared to be some blatant sarcasm seemed rather over the edge, and makes me wonder your reason for defending us so hastily (by us, I'm going to assume myself, Blake Judge, and JDodge, the only three with sub-100 post at the start of the game.) I realize you might have our best interests in mind, so I'll just keep an
FoS: Foolster
on you now.

One more note: what happened to Blake Judge? One post in game seems a little too...little. I'm going to
Vote: Blake Judge
to prod him a little, just so he can wake up and post a little bit more.
BeHappyNewyear
BeHappyNewyear
Goon
BeHappyNewyear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:22 am

Post by BeHappyNewyear »

Okay, that makes
people talking just so they don't get hit for lurking. I think this is starting to go a little overboard now.
Unvote
I mean, I realize the importance of these early game prods, but doing so just for people to say they have nothing to say is...pointless. Personally, I'm withholding a vote for now until there's someone here who has a genuinely good reason for me to vote for them. And "hasn't posted in a while" is not a good reason in my book (at least not now.)
BeHappyNewyear
BeHappyNewyear
Goon
BeHappyNewyear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:02 am

Post by BeHappyNewyear »

Now
THIS
is more like it.
Sailor Jerry wrote:
Foolster41 wrote: Also, considering how much I've been posting it seems alful crass to cite me not posting in TWO DAYS as a sign of me lurking and such.
Why? I'm not saying that you lurk all the time.

I'm just pointing out that you've avoided this thread completely since the spotlight went on you, despite the fact that you've been online a lot. And I think that's pretty scummy.
Now, I would just like to point something out. Between pages 2 and 3 (Feb. 8th and 11th for those keeping score at home.) you yourself took a break from the game. During that same time (and I counted) you made a total of 37 posts in different threads. And, if I know Mafia as much as I'm supposed to, hypocrisy tends to be a scum tell, right?
Vote: Sailor Jerry.
BeHappyNewyear
BeHappyNewyear
Goon
BeHappyNewyear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:04 pm

Post by BeHappyNewyear »

{This post has been edited by the mod}

"Bah!"

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”