Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:17 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

vote: Blake Judge

He's been scum in every single game he's ever played on this site.
M4yhem - "IH loves donking his splourney in public places. He likes it most when little old ladies and school children are nearby, because then he also show off his crot."
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:10 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

unvote, vote: Foolster41

I'll make him vote, dammit.
M4yhem - "IH loves donking his splourney in public places. He likes it most when little old ladies and school children are nearby, because then he also show off his crot."
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:46 pm

Post by Sailor Jerry »

I think I just proved that voting people makes them talk...

Two votes on you... and you deliver us a vote and a triple post!

We thank you!
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:46 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

chamber wrote:@everyone voting me: dont expect much more participation then this from me, I'll try to get a post everyother page.. if I can think of something to say.
Why?
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:59 pm

Post by Sailor Jerry »

VitaminR wrote:How is chamber saying that he is not going to participate much that scummy?

It's useless and it doesn't make much sense, but I don't see why it is particularly suspicious.

I'm sticking to my Foolster vote for now.
It's just really weird... Hanging back and only posting the bare minimum amount is lurking... and it's scummy. I'm not sure if it's any less scummy if you announce it first :/
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:32 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

So if someone admits to doing something, they're automatically cleared of being a suspect?
Yes.
Just to let you know, I will be discussing with some buddies of mine tonight, and we're going to kill one of you before morning.
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:13 pm

Post by Sailor Jerry »

Talking despite having very little to say is what tends to get me attacked...
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:03 pm

Post by Sailor Jerry »

Blake Judge wrote:Yeah, I'm here, I just don't have anything to say. I've played in a game with Sailor Jerry and he can testify to my MO - I'll post when I have something meaningful to say, but not otherwise. There doesn't seem to be much to dissect so far, so I haven't been wading in with the random chat.
Yes. I have indeed seen him do exactly this.

He was mafia.
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:03 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

Why should I be voting for him? He hasn't done anything particularly scummy...

I was just observing that last time he didn't do anything particularly scummy, we lynched him anyway and he turned out to be mafia ;)

If we're going to start voting people on the basis that they haven't done anything very scummy, I think we're onto a loser.
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:21 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

Is this an accurate account of what just happened?

(1) Blake Judge doesn't really do anything at all.
(2) Thesp attempts to start a bandwagon because of the apparent 'scumminess' of (1).
(3) Thesp attempts to goad me into jumping onto the bandwagon.
(4) I admit I don't really get why he's voting Blake Judge.
(5) Thesp fingers me for not jumping on a bandwagon that I really don't think has a base.

Thesp sounds desperate to start a wagon, and it doesn't seem like he cares who it's on.

FOS: Thesp

This would be a vote, except that I
do
still like the Foolster wagon, and I'm not liking it any less from the fact he's not posted here for a couple of days, despite the fact that he's posted in a great many other threads.
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:00 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

[quote=Foolster41]
Also, considering how much I've been posting it seems alful crass to cite me not posting in TWO DAYS as a sign of me lurking and such.
[/quote]

Why? I'm not saying that you lurk all the time.

I'm just pointing out that you've avoided this thread completely since the spotlight went on you, despite the fact that you've been online a lot. And I think that's pretty scummy.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”