( 0 )
Om of the Nom
( 0 )

Not voting:
levio , Alduskkel 

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2013-07-08 09:36:53)
Last edited by N on Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by yessiree »

lol no @349
NotThePope
NotThePope
Townie
NotThePope
Townie
Townie

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:38 pm

Post by NotThePope »

Yo Alabaska, 2 things

1) I OMGUS all the time

2) OMGUS is null

So meh

approx 5 days left, only two even up for lynch at are myself and Kid A.

Hmmmm.

Looking at the wagon on me, 2/3 are (already expressed) scumreads and the last is leaning scum for me.

That raises some flags.

My apologies for vanishing, This game kinda slipped my mind xd

If there's any questions I missed directed at this head lemme know.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:42 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

In post 341, Alabaska J wrote:way to wagon hop and completely drop the whole om thing that never made sense in the first place. can't see myself voting for kid a or anyone else after this
Om remains a scumread. But kid A came first actually:

Spoiler:
In post 218, DCLXVI wrote:
In post 216, Kid A wrote:lynching ntp will give us the most information imo
VOTE: notthepopeVOTE:
What information would you get?
In post 246, DCLXVI wrote:Actually, patience is not a virtue I've often been accused of having.

vote:om

towny points to whoever figures out why ommy is being scummy

He could still talk his way to my good side I suppose, but I'm finding it unlikely.
In post 290, DCLXVI wrote:
vote:kid A

Votes someone cause that lynch will be the "most informative"

has refused to explain why.

I found kid A suspicious initially when he made his "NTP is the most informative lynch post"
I then questioned him about it.
While I was waiting for an answer om decided to act scummy so I voted him.
Kid A refused to answer my question, which I found very scummy and I put my vote on him.

I'm not sure how that really qualifies as wagon hopping.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:14 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 353, NotThePope wrote:1) I OMGUS all the time

2) OMGUS is null
I hope you're only talking about this when used against yourself, because you've tried to use OMGUS as a scumtell multiple times in this game already.
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:25 pm

Post by N »

Searching for replacement for levio and TMTOLBTWNTOF
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:19 pm

Post by N »

Prodding RadiantCowbells
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:22 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Don't have anything more to say. Kid A is still the lynch for today and no one else has struck me as scummy or towny enough to say anything about.
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:31 pm

Post by Kid A »

In post 354, DCLXVI wrote: I found kid A suspicious initially when he made his "NTP is the most informative lynch post"
I then questioned him about it.
While I was waiting for an answer om decided to act scummy so I voted him.
Kid A refused to answer my question, which I found very scummy and I put my vote on him.
why is that even scummy if i was scum i would be answering these questions so everyone townreads me (ntp)
i do not think any of u are too dumb to see a reaction test on a scumread so theres obviously a couple of naughty mafias on my wagon rn
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:32 pm

Post by Kid A »

also policy lynch bub if he stays on me until im lynched after i completely refuted him case on me

thx
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:52 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

I think you refused to answer than gave a lame half-answer because you didn't have anything to say cause the "most informative" thing was scum bullshit.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:49 pm

Post by Kid A »

nop it was town bullshit
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:45 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Vote: NotThePope

I am also open to a DCL or Smudger lynch if either ever get any traction.

Kid A is a stupid lynch because the case on him is way too superficial. It doesn't show why he (as scum) is more likely to coy about his NTP vote. RC's case is better than all the people just sheeping the Kid A wagon but it's still stretched.

I'm going with an NTP vote because they seriously aren't scumhunting, unless you call fruitless bantering with Generic and Kid A scumhunting.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:56 pm

Post by Smudger »

In post 363, Alduskkel wrote:I am also open to a DCL or Smudger lynch if either ever get any traction
if you would care to explain why that would be. You seem to be making this "I would lynch Smudger" statement, but then really put no substance to it, so in my book you are either prodding me to see how I react or just blithely making a statement. either way give me something to get my teeth into or go away and find another target.

with regard to this
In post 341, Alabaska J wrote:nothing wrong with being objective, bub. it is good to play mafia with an open mind and not think in absolutely. everyone who defends people you vote for is not instantly scum, especially when it is done so objectively as generic did it. i'm getting the feeling bub and dcl might be working together to bus Kid A here.
I get the same feeling and you make this observation, which i think is right.
In post 341, Alabaska J wrote:i'm sticking with my DCL vote here. we need more people on this. the Om business was really funky. i really like Aldusskel's analysis too; good to have a quality player replacing in. i don't know why people don't think i was pressuring bub, he's been lurking and not really responding to me and in addition no one else is voting him so the pressure has been hard to apply by myself. i like DCL as scum better now, and while i agree with Aldusskel that Kid A's play could be because he is a bad player, and that the wagon on him contains scum, i think it looks more like a bus personally.
then there is this
In post 357, N wrote:
Prodding RadiantCowbells
In post 358, RadiantCowbells wrote:Don't have anything more to say. Kid A is still the lynch for today and no one else has struck me as scummy or towny enough to say anything about.
thanks for that Cowbells an amazing contribution. In fact you have been targeting Kid for a while now, but with no real content? care to explain why you feel this:
In post 137, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Kid A

ISO sucks elephant dick, voted me with shitty backing.
In post 286, RadiantCowbells wrote:Content with Kid A or OK Computer today.
Ah but you do at , trouble is I find your close out statement somewhat hypercritical
In post 260, RadiantCowbells wrote:WHAT THE FUCK.
TL;DR This guy gives about as many fucks about scumhunting as Bowie does about sailors fighting in the dance hall

And after that you do nothing more, in fact you are as culpable as he is with regard to not actively hunting.

I read somewhere that given one scum tell and nothing more is actually scummy, I may be wrong but that is what I recall.

as for my current vote, It’s been where it is too long, but only because Bub has been quite, I know that rich coming from me, I don't actually agree with the Kid vote I agree with Alabaska and that it is a setup, and I feel it all too convenient to be honest as it is based on primarily bad play. NTPs play is confusing but as I have stated I have never before played with a hydra, and even though I find some of the actions and interactions scummy, it’s not IMO a reason to vote just yet, if at all.

So the only person I feel strongly about at this time is

VOTE: RadiantCowbells
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:02 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Smudger, the reason I would be willing to lynch you is that you've basically done no scumhunting until now (and doing it now isn't enough to earn a town read).

If RC is scum for making a case but then simply sitting on it and not doing anything else, what does that say about all the people sheeping RC?
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:41 am

Post by Smudger »

In post 365, Alduskkel wrote:Smudger, the reason I would be willing to lynch you is that you've basically done no scumhunting until now (and doing it now isn't enough to earn a town read).

If RC is scum for making a case but then simply sitting on it and not doing anything else, what does that say about all the people sheeping RC?
Yes I have been quite but only as the pace of what is going on in this game is such that many are picking up on things I would have thought offered scope for discussion or questionable and find that to add my voice to arguments and repeat what others are saying for fear of being accused of sheeping, I see no reason to add to that unless it offers weight to that discussion. And before you state the obvious I know how that sounds, but that is the reason. what is also frustrating is that most of what is happening in this thread is happening when I am asleep, however it would seem we are in similar time zones so now maybe I can get into the flow of this game. However I don’t deny that and you are right I should be more active.

As for those sheeping Cowbells then that would say a lot to be honest and one of the reasons I find this wagon on Kid opportunistic. You yourself are not convinced that it is correct and I think for the main reason that you feel it is weak, or as you say superficial.
NotThePope
NotThePope
Townie
NotThePope
Townie
Townie

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:37 am

Post by NotThePope »

In post 363, Alduskkel wrote:

Kid A is a stupid lynch because the case on him is way too superficial. It doesn't show why he (as scum) is more likely to coy about his NTP vote. RC's case is better than all the people just sheeping the Kid A wagon but it's still stretched.

I'm going with an NTP vote because they seriously aren't scumhunting, unless you call fruitless bantering with Generic and Kid A scumhunting.
Theres no need to scumhunt with Kid A making such a nice case against himself by his "scumhunting", yet you vote us for not scumhunting. l0l

We like to banter, it's fun and amuses us. You want to vote us for it? So be it.

Yo Smudger, cowbells tunneling reeks of town, why are you voting her? Join this wagon over here if you actually want to lynch scum. Same to you Alad. Both of your votes are for stupid reasons. We found scum, we're just waiting until people realize this and start voting.

Stop boring us.
NotThePope
NotThePope
Townie
NotThePope
Townie
Townie

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:59 am

Post by NotThePope »

It's called pushing, Alduskkel, and you're just jelly
NS SIGN YOUR POSTS GAWD
Smudger, that was a really low blow man
- TIP
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:01 am

Post by Alabaska J »

In post 349, Alduskkel wrote:@Generic: I don't know you from anywhere, I just think you and Om are town and have your heads screwed on reasonably straight.

@Alabaska: DCL's case on Om was really bad. But why is it scummy? Om doesn't strike me as a good target for scum DCL.
i don't think that he thought he was going to successfully lynch him, but here's why he would want his vote not on any of the main wagons (this was when the Kid A wagon was heating up):

if the person being wagoned is his scumbuddy, he wants his vote somewhere else so that he can keep it off the wagon so it has the chance to die down. if a bus seems inevitable, he can always jump on the wagon at some point (probably right as it gains traction)

if the person being wagoned is town, he can stay off of the wagon so as to look more town by saying "hey i never wanted to vote him in the first place"

i don't see a reason to start a case that makes no sense on someone that isn't acting scummy as opposed to examining the growing wagons happening around you, especially when you are also involved in questioning the person who is being wagoned!:
In post 267, DCLXVI wrote:Kid A and Om both have questions that need answering.
In post 275, DCLXVI wrote:Who is getting lynched then?

And, @Kid A, you still haven't answered my question. I'm waiting.
In post 287, DCLXVI wrote:@Kid A

stop ignoring me and answer this.
throughout all of these posts, as people are paying attention to Kid A, his vote stays on Om of the Nom for absolutely BS reasons, even though he obviously has issue with Kid A as well. His next post after 218, he switches to Kid A (finally) which makes me feel like this is a bus. Now, some might say I'm being hypocritical because I am also involved in questioning Kid A yet i am voting DCL; however, my case on DCL is much stronger than DCL's on Om, which is actually really just stupid, so i don't see the situations as comparable.
In post 353, NotThePope wrote:Yo Alabaska, 2 things

1) I OMGUS all the time

2) OMGUS is null
OMGUS is context-based for whether or not it is scummy, townie, or null. also, it is, in general, poor play no matter when you do it. i suggest that you stop OMGUSsing. also, voting someone for having a bad case on you is not OMGUSsing, but insulting them and not defending yourself is, and is poor play (and therefore anti-town). i would suggest dropping this habit, since you are self-aware of it.
In post 354, DCLXVI wrote:
In post 341, Alabaska J wrote:way to wagon hop and completely drop the whole om thing that never made sense in the first place. can't see myself voting for kid a or anyone else after this
Om remains a scumread. But kid A came first actually:
thank you for helping prove my point
In post 358, RadiantCowbells wrote:Don't have anything more to say. Kid A is still the lynch for today and no one else has struck me as scummy or towny enough to say anything about.
really? no one?
In post 363, Alduskkel wrote:

don't see the smudger vote, glad you agree with me about mr. 666. i'm fine with NTP as well although they seem more like a vig target to me due to erratic and poor play. do you not get bus vibes from the Kid A wagon?
In post 367, NotThePope wrote:Theres no need to scumhunt with Kid A making such a nice case against himself by his "scumhunting", yet you vote us for not scumhunting. l0l
jesus christ. you are such a poor player it makes it
really
hard to tell if you are bad town or bad scum. i'm leaning toward scum here; wouldn't be surprised if this is scum bussing in a really poor manner, seeing how suddenly confident you are in Kid A's alignment. i'm gonna put my vote where it has more use.

unvote,
VOTE: NTP
Show
Concussed by a poorly constructed title - how ironic. - Erg0

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Games Called/Abandoned - 1 (town)
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:02 am

Post by Alabaska J »

VOTE: NTP
Show
Concussed by a poorly constructed title - how ironic. - Erg0

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Games Called/Abandoned - 1 (town)
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:05 am

Post by Kid A »

btw a bit more in depth talk about om/yessiree/ntp theory SOON
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:05 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

The NTP wagon is stupid and you should feel bad for being on it.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Why?
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 372, Bub Bidderskins wrote:The NTP wagon is stupid and you should feel bad for being on it.
it's funny because you say this while on the kid A wagon
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”