NY 164: Maniacal Street Mafia (Anticlimatically finished.)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4525 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no, Cephir is probs red scum huting the blue team.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4526 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:54 am

Post by Cephrir »

You do realize, AA, that you have yet to give any reason for suspecting me whatsoever.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4527 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:55 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 4523, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 4517, Seanald wrote:
In post 4514, ArcAngel9 wrote:So your'e saying that others are giving lame reasons
not lame reasons, no reasons, plus the majority of the content in the voting posts arn't even about me. You don't find that curious at all arc? put aside your blood thirst for a moment and analyze that.
I did and that didn't work. Cephirr is far more scummy than you're...but unfortunately nobody seem to notice that.
In post 4522, Desperado wrote:
In post 4520, ffullisade wrote:
In post 4519, Desperado wrote:So you've decided that the vengeball is OK to use as a meta baseline?
It will have to do for this game. Posts far enough outside that range are attention-getting, for sure.
Alright. If not Seanald and not Nero, where are you guys looking next?
I want to know what exactly going on with ffullisade. A while i remember your hydra mentioned that mollie doesn't read me town. Is that changed? I am curious.
When we last talked, Mollie and I agreed that you aren't scum this game.

@despo Mollie and I have some catch-up to do today when we're both on gchat at the same time.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4528 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4496, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 4445, Nero Cain wrote: Ok CTD is your strongest townread. So he tells you to unvote Sean. And Sean has what to do with me? Nothing. ok.
CTD didn't ask anyone to unvote Sean. He just said he'd like to have the time to post some final thoughts. Seeing as how Sean was at L-3, I unvoted to give CTD that time.

Also, I never said that Sean had anything to do with you. You've been trying to misrep my posts in an effort to paint me as scummy. Then when it doesn't work, you respond with "But what does that have to do with me?", which is a further attempt to twist the conversation in your favor in order to save your scummy hide and mislynch your attacker.
ok so CTD comes in and is all like "w8 guiz, I has moar 2 post about" You unvote 'cause he was apparently at L-1 with intent to hammer (yes I'm being sarcastic here.) But I highly doubt that Sean would have been hammered. So I don't see the reason for your unvote.

And then a derp wagon pops up on me. My wagon
peaked
at 6 and you posted SEVERAL times before I even reached 6 so no, I don't buy your explanation that you didn't vote me 'cause you wanted CTD to finish posting 'cause I was never in any real danger of being lynched.

And then getting called out on buddying CTD, you wuss out and go back on your word and vote me before CTD finishes posting?
In post 4445, Nero Cain wrote: As per the bolded, at one point you did state that Sean and I were "about the same level of scumminess" then I just magically jumped in scumminess which I asked you why which you failed to address.
I don't remember saying that. If I did, it was likely on a previous day. I've had you at the top my scum list since sometime in d2.
Do you normally forget things that you've said quite recently?
In post 4377, Bulbazak wrote:Why would I, then, immediately turn around and vote you,
who was reaching the same levels as Seanald
, after I had unvoted in the first place in order to give CTD more time? That's why I asked CTD if he had finished making his final posts, especially since I saw him not only voting you, but moaning about your wagon slowing down. As soon as I find out he's finished with what he needed to do, I will be voting for you, as my
scumread on your slot is stronger.
In post 4445, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4414, Nero Cain wrote: Are you reading this game at all?!? I accused Mollie of deflecting way back on day 1.
I hope you're not talking about what I think you are, because if so, that is just weak.
That you are ignoring yet another deflect?
If you are talking about the back and forth with B&B, I didn't see a deflect there. Besides, I found that whole argument as both stupid and a distraction, and I don't want you to derail the conversation yet again in an effort to avoid talking about you in favor of someone else.
Oh I'm plenty happy to talk about myself. What would you like to know? I was born in Houston, Texas. I'm 29 years old. I'm a cancer survivor. I love football and my two favorite teams are the Titans and The Cowboys. I live in Memphis, TN but for a brief period of time I lived in Charlotte, NC. And I'm totes town the game.

My favorite hobby is to point out the holes is Bulbs swiss cheese of a case.
In post 509, Nero Cain wrote:Tell me why do I read as independent as opposed to scum? Can't hunt your own team?
In post 511, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:nero are you bored

cos that was pretty dumb even for you
This is probably the only true deflection in the game. I find it kinda funny that a guy that thinks deflections are soooo scummy that you are totally ignoring this one while calling AK's pro-town and mine scummy...despite being the only one to answer his question.

With that, the ball is in your court ThAd. If you really are the vig., you should know that this upcoming night phase is likely to be the only one to prove yourself. You can shoot at whoever you think is scum or is harmful to the town (although it might not hurt to ask for suggestions from the town itself, being that you outed yourself and all), however, should you aim at CTD, you will be wasting your shot. Anybody else is okay (even me), as there is enough contention with the rest of the player list as to gain useful information from a flip.
This a big ball of mindless shadowing.

#1 The whole Thad needs to shoot to prove himself thing has already been brought up AND its been brought up why this is not a good idea.
#2 CTD thinks I'm scummy as fuck for wanting to leash THAD and not doing anything. Yet you want to leash Thad and the vig list is "everyone sans CTD". Which is doing about just as much as me. This looks like a pile of bullshit 'cause it ignores all of YOUR town reads. AK and Khan are no longer strong town reads? Why on earth would town be ok with his town reads getting killed? And its just incredibly lazy.
1.) Who said it was not a good idea? The whole reason he avoided being lynched was due to his vig. claim, and it has been stated multiple times that his survival tomorrow is dependent on what happens tonight.

2.) CTD thinks you're scummy, because while you say that the vig. needs to be controlled by the town, you do nothing to ensure that it happens. Then, when I see a problem with the vig. wanting to kill def. town, and I come up with a way to stop it, suddenly I'm scummy for doing what you refused to do? To be fair, I'd like to put more restrictions on the vig., and give him a list of who and who not to lynch. However, that'd be crossing a line, as it is the job of the town as a whole to do such a thing if it deems necessary. I understand that every slot besides CTD's is under contention in some way atm. Even Khan and Nacho, who I consider to be 2 of my strongest townreads, are being read as scum by somebody. Therefore, I understand that any kill other than CTD will give town useful information on which to move forward. In Khan's case, it would allow AK to reevaluate her reads, which she desperately needs to do. And Nacho's flip would put the game in perspective for a good number of people. Now, if town wants to take my plan a step further and seek to guide the claimed vig., which given the circumstances it has every right to, then I will join in and help with that process. Otherwise, I have at least done my part to keep def. town alive.
1. ???? So...if he is actually a vig he should have not claimed vig? Whats your point? There's several reasons why tonight is not enough time but I do agree that Thad is an issue that needs to be worked out well before lylo and we are still a ways from lylo unless you have some information to share with us.
2. Thad already knows how I feel about him and beyond that there's NOTHING to do. If Thad tells my where he lives I can buy an actual leash and go and put it on him, would that make ya'll feel better? I've been giving my reads, and I still plan on giving a full reads list before deadline. I don't know why CTD is rushing me and yelling at me to out my list when there's still lots of time left on the clock.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4529 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:45 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 4498, ThAdmiral wrote:Explain to me the ctd town case.
1.) Although I disagreed for his call for a mass claim, he used the information from the discussion to scumhunt and get reads, which I have a hard time believing scum would do.

2.) His reasoning for outing his neighborhood due to Syryana's flip, and the subsequent embarrassment, read as genuine town motivation. He sincerely thought he was doing the right thing for the town. There was not the slightest hint of insincerity in what he said and how he did it.

3.) He has been actively and genuinely scumhunting. Reading his posts, I have no doubt that they are town motivated and that he wants to actually find scum.

CTD-scum case. Go.
In post 4513, Seanald wrote:
In post 4512, Desperado wrote:Are you saying that townies should not show any enthusiasm in their pursuit of scum or what?
obviously not, but I do find Arc to be a lynch monger because she is bored.

I guess I'm just confused by some of the votes on me as well. I havn't heard very many reasons except yours desp for me being scum, what is also curious is that most of the posts that have a vote on me, ends up talking about someone else for the majority of it. I wish people would just come out and say they are sheeping you desp.
Backpedaling, weak push on another player ("Lynch them instead"), and scum flail.

As I've said, my reasons for thinking Sean is scum are my own, and I have been stating them since d1. He is an active lurker who only pops in to stir the pot. He has actually done zero scumhunting. The closest he's came was when he went over Syryana's posts, but as I pointed out at the time, that was simply IIoA. After I pointed out that he didn't come away with anything in regards to who's scum, he immediately says, "Cephrir's scum." and proceeds to vote him. His vote on Cephrir was not due to any original reasoning, but was simply a way to try to pacify me. I'm sure other people have their reasons for voting him, so this "Everybody is just sheeping Desp." is just crap.
In post 4517, Seanald wrote:
In post 4514, ArcAngel9 wrote:So your'e saying that others are giving lame reasons
not lame reasons, no reasons, plus the majority of the content in the voting posts arn't even about me. You don't find that curious at all arc? put aside your blood thirst for a moment and analyze that.
Again, scum flail.

P-edit: I have a meeting to go to. I'll deal with Nero's wall of misreps when I get back.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Seanald
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4530 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:03 am

Post by Seanald »

In post 4529, Bulbazak wrote:Backpedaling, weak push on another player ("Lynch them instead"), and scum flail.
you do realize none of that was in my post right?
Show
Sticky, Steamy, and Hard to Push Out
W/L: 14/18/0
T: 8/9/0
S: 6/8/0
O: 0/1/0
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4531 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:05 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

If Ceph flips scum, bulb may be his scum parter based on his above posts!!!

Who agrees??
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Seanald
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4532 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:12 am

Post by Seanald »

I do, they've also been following each others votes which is my main reason for thinking that.
Show
Seanald
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4533 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:12 am

Post by Seanald »

and I agree with Slandaar's points on bulb as well.
Show
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4534 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:23 am

Post by mastin2 »

One-Hundred-Eighth Votecount
:
(Forty-First Votecount of Day Three,
AKA, the "Damn, new page. Wish us luck?" votecount.
)

Seanald - 6 (PeregrineV, ArcAngel9, ThAdmiral, Desperado, penguin_alien, Cephrir)

Nero Cain - 3 (CrashTextDummie, Kublai Khan, Bulbazak)

Bulbazak - 2 (Nero Cain, Human Destroyer)
Kublai Khan - 1 (Amethyst Kitty)
Rena - 1 (Slandaar)
Nachomamma8 - 1 (Bacde)
PeregrineV - 1 (Nachomamma8)

Not Voting - 3 (Seanald, Rena, ffullisade)

With
alive, it's
to lynch.

Day Three's deadline is Friday, July 5th, @ 2:30 PM PST, which is in (expired on 2013-07-05 14:30:00).

If deadline were to hit now,
Seanald
would be lynched.

Bulbazak and Rena are V/LA over weekends indefinitely.
The Malakittens half of the Amethyst Kitty hydra is V/LA until July 15th.
PeregrineV is V/LA until July 11th.
Human Destroyer is V/LA until Sunday, July 11th.
mastin2, the moderator, is V/LA for...a while.

Spoiler: Changes from last votecount
Seanald - 6 (PeregrineV, ArcAngel9, ThAdmiral, Desperado, penguin_alien, Cephrir)
Nero Cain - 3 (CrashTextDummie, Kublai Khan, Bulbazak)
Bulbazak - 2 (Nero Cain, Human Destroyer)
Kublai Khan - 1 (Amethyst Kitty)
Rena - 1 (Slandaar)
Nachomamma8 - 1 (Bacde)
PeregrineV - 1 (Nachomamma8)

Not Voting - 3 (Seanald, Rena, ffullisade)
Last votecount was page 181, post 4502.

Spoiler: Player Votecount History D3
CrashTextDummie: ThAdmiral->Nero Cain
Cephrir: Rena->ThAdmiral->penguin_alien->Amethyst Kitty->Seanald->Nero Cain->Seanald
Nachomamma8: ThAdmiral->Nero Cain->PeregrineV->Slandaar->Amethyst Kitty->ThAdmiral->Nero Cain->Seanald->PeregrineV
PeregrineV: Nachomamma8->Seanald
Nero Cain: Rena->Nachomamma8->Bulbazak
Bacde: Nachomamma8->Rena->Nachomamma8->Unvote->ThAdmiral->Seanald->Nachomamma8->Unvote->Nero Cain->Nachomamma8
Bulbazak: ffullisade->Bacde->Amethyst Kitty->Unvote->Nero Cain->Seanald->Unvote->Nero Cain
Desperado: ThAdmiral->Rena->ThAdmiral->Nero Cain->Amethyst Kitty->ThAdmiral->Seanald->Unvote->Amethyst Kitty->Nero Cain->Seanald
penguin_alien: ThAdmiral->Unvote->ThAdmiral->PeregrineV->Seanald->Nero Cain->Seanald
Slandaar: Amethyst Kitty->Rena->Desperado->ThAdmiral->Amethyst Kitty->PeregrineV->Seanald->Rena
Seanald: Rena->Cephrir->Amethyst Kitty->Unvote
ThAdmiral: Nachomamma8->Seanald
Rena: Bacde->Unvote
Kublai Khan: Bacde->Amethyst Kitty->Nero Cain
Amethyst Kitty: Seanald->Kublai Khan->Desperado->Kublai Khan
ffullisade: Rena->Unvote->Amethyst Kitty->Unvote->Amethyst Kitty->Nero Cain->Unvote
Human Destroyer: Rena->ThAdmiral->Bulbazak
ArcAngel9: Cephrir->Amethyst Kitty->Desperado->Seanald

Spoiler: Votecount History D3
On Mon, Jun 6/10/13 @ 02:30p,
Bacde
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 3367.
On Mon, Jun 6/10/13 @ 02:40p,
Nachomamma8
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3375.
On Mon, Jun 6/10/13 @ 05:23p,
Nero Cain
votes
Rena
in post 3385.
On Mon, Jun 6/10/13 @ 06:01p,
Nachomamma8
votes
Nero Cain
in post 3388.
On Mon, Jun 6/10/13 @ 11:14p,
Kublai Khan
votes
Bacde
in post 3397.
On Tue, Jun 6/11/13 @ 04:18a,
Slandaar
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3406.
On Tue, Jun 6/11/13 @ 08:55a,
Desperado
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3417.
On Tue, Jun 6/11/13 @ 12:32p,
Bubazak
votes
ffullisade
in post 3432.
On Tue, Jun 6/11/13 @ 03:04p,
ArcAngel9
votes
Cephrir
in post 3444.
On Tue, Jun 6/11/13 @ 06:46p,
ffullisade
votes
Rena
in post 3462.
On Tue, Jun 6/11/13 @ 09:08p,
Seanald
votes
Rena
in post 3467.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 11:07a,
Desperado
votes
Rena
in post 3489.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 12:41p,
Bacde
votes
Rena
in post 3522.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 01:45p,
Slandaar
votes
Rena
in post 3528.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 02:15p,
Bulbazak
unvotes
ffullisade
and votes
Bacde
in post 3537.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 02:42p,
ffullisade
unvotes
Rena
in post 3543.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 03:04p,
Bacde
unvotes
Rena
and votes
Nachomamma8
in post 3548.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 03:48p,
Nachomamma8
votes
PeregrineV
in post 3584.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 03:49p,
Nachomamma8
votes
Slandaar
in post 3585.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 03:50p,
Nachomamma8
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3586.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 06:07p,
Nero Cain
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 3623.
On Thu, Jun 6/13/13 @ 03:49a,
Slandaar
votes
Desperado
in post 3625.
On Thu, Jun 6/13/13 @ 10:02a,
Human Destroyer
votes
Rena
in post 3633.
On Fri, Jun 6/14/13 @ 10:06a,
Bacde
unvotes
Nachomamma8
in post 3671.
On Fri, Jun 6/14/13 @ 11:16a,
Desperado
unvotes
Rena
and votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3672.
On Fri, Jun 6/14/13 @ 11:30a,
Bacde
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3673.
On Fri, Jun 6/14/13 @ 12:08p,
Slandaar
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3678.
On Sat, Jun 6/15/13 @ 06:50a,
Cephrir
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3711.
On Sat, Jun 6/15/13 @ 10:31p,
Seanald
unvotes
Rena
and votes
Cephrir
in post 3730.
On Sat, Jun 6/15/13 @ 11:17p,
Bacde
votes
Seanald
in post 3731.
On Sat, Jun 6/15/13 @ 11:59p,
Amethyst Kitty
votes
Seanald
in post 3732.
On Sun, Jun 6/16/13 @ 00:18a,
Amethyst Kitty
votes
Kublai Khan
in post 3733.
On Sun, Jun 6/16/13 @ 01:07p,
penguin_alien
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3740.
On Sun, Jun 6/16/13 @ 03:07p,
Human Destroyer
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3745.
On Sun, Jun 6/16/13 @ 03:18p,
Nachomamma8
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3746.
On Sun, Jun 6/16/13 @ 05:10p,
CrashTextDummie
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3752.
On Sun, Jun 6/16/13 @ 11:05p,
Nachomamma8
unvotes
ThAdmiral
and votes
Nero Cain
in post 3759.
On Sun, Jun 6/16/13 @ 11:28p,
Desperado
unvotes
ThAdmiral
and votes
Nero Cain
in post 3760.
On Mon, Jun 6/17/13 @ 06:02a,
Kublai Khan
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3769.
On Mon, Jun 6/17/13 @ 06:50a,
Slandaar
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3771.
On Mon, Jun 6/17/13 @ 07:28a,
Cephrir
unvotes
ThAdmiral
and votes
penguin_alien
in post 3772.
On Mon, Jun 6/17/13 @ 09:29a,
Bacde
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 3774.
On Mon, Jun 6/17/13 @ 09:53a,
Desperado
unvotes
Nero Cain
and votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3777.
On Mon, Jun 6/17/13 @ 11:03a,
Amethyst Kitty
votes
Desperado
in post 3792.
On Mon, Jun 6/17/13 @ 01:54p,
Amethyst Kitty
votes
Kublai Khan
in post 3821.
On Mon, Jun 6/17/13 @ 01:59p,
Bulbazak
unvotes
Bacde
and votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3822.
On Tue, Jun 6/18/13 @ 08:37a,
penguin_alien
unvotes
ThAdmiral
in post 3857.
On Tue, Jun 6/18/13 @ 11:53a,
PeregrineV
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 3869.
On Tue, Jun 6/18/13 @ 02:24p,
Cephrir
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3885.
On Tue, Jun 6/18/13 @ 06:39p,
ThAdmiral
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 3900.
On Wed, Jun 6/19/13 @ 11:04a,
ArcAngel9
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3921.
On Wed, Jun 6/19/13 @ 12:05p,
Seanald
unvotes
Cephrir
and votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3950.
On Wed, Jun 6/19/13 @ 12:28p,
penguin_alien
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3962.
On Wed, Jun 6/19/13 @ 12:42p,
ffullisade
unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3966.
On Wed, Jun 6/19/13 @ 12:50p,
Bulbazak
unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3967.
On Wed, Jun 6/19/13 @ 02:52p,
Bulbazak
votes
Nero Cain
in post 3977.
On Wed, Jun 6/19/13 @ 04:04p,
ffullisade
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3979.
On Wed, Jun 6/19/13 @ 05:24p,
CrashTextDummie
unvotes
ThAdmiral
and votes
Nero Cain
in post 3989.
On Wed, Jun 6/19/13 @ 07:29p,
Desperado
unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
and votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3991.
On Thu, Jun 6/20/13 @ 03:29a,
ArcAngel9
unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
and votes
Desperado
in post 4015.
On Thu, Jun 6/20/13 @ 04:56a,
Slandaar
votes
PeregrineV
in post 4016.
On Thu, Jun 6/20/13 @ 10:05a,
penguin_alien
unvotes
ThAdmiral
and votes
PeregrineV
in post 4017.
On Thu, Jun 6/20/13 @ 11:22p,
Desperado
unvotes
ThAdmiral
and votes
Seanald
in post 4038.
On Fri, Jun 6/21/13 @ 01:23p,
PeregrineV
votes
Seanald
in post 4056.
On Fri, Jun 6/21/13 @ 02:14p,
Seanald
unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 4059.
On Mon, Jun 6/24/13 @ 03:45a,
Slandaar
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 4066.
On Mon, Jun 6/24/13 @ 08:24a,
ArcAngel9
votes
Seanald
in post 4070.
On Mon, Jun 6/24/13 @ 01:41p,
Bulbazak
unvotes
Nero Cain
and votes
Seanald
in post 4081.
On Mon, Jun 6/24/13 @ 02:02p,
Cephrir
unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
and votes
Seanald
in post 4083.
On Tue, Jun 6/25/13 @ 02:38a,
ThAdmiral
votes
Seanald
in post 4087.
On Tue, Jun 6/25/13 @ 07:02a,
Slandaar
votes
Seanald
in post 4088.
On Tue, Jun 6/25/13 @ 11:52a,
penguin_alien
unvotes
PeregrineV
and votes
Seanald
in post 4091.
On Tue, Jun 6/25/13 @ 04:08p,
Bulbazak
unvotes
Seanald
in post 4104.
On Tue, Jun 6/25/13 @ 04:20p,
Desperado
unvotes
Seanald
in post 4106.
On Wed, Jun 6/26/13 @ 04:17a,
Slandaar
votes
Rena
in post 4126.
On Wed, Jun 6/26/13 @ 10:33a,
Desperado
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 4133.
On Wed, Jun 6/26/13 @ 02:41p,
Bade
unvotes
Nachomamma8
in post 4153.
On Wed, Jun 6/26/13 @ 04:19p,
Desperado
unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
and votes
Nero Cain
in post 4170.
On Wed, Jun 6/26/13 @ 04:27p,
Bacde
votes
Nero Cain
in post 4171.
On Wed, Jun 6/26/13 @ 04:28p,
ffullisade
votes
Nero Cain
in post 4172.
On Wed, Jun 6/26/13 @ 06:01p,
Cephrir
votes
Nero Cain
in post 4198.
On Thu, Jun 6/27/13 @ 07:17a,
Nero Cain
votes
Bulbazak
in post 4231.
On Thu, Jun 6/27/13 @ 05:13p,
Rena
unvotes
Bacde
in post 4298.
On Fri, Jun 6/28/13 @ 01:13p,
ffullisade
unvotes
Nero Cain
in post 4333.
On Fri, Jun 6/28/13 @ 02:07p,
Bacde
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 4346.
On Fri, Jun 6/28/13 @ 04:35p,
Desperado
unvotes
Nero Cain
and votes
Seanald
in post 4374.
On Sat, Jun 6/29/13 @ 09:29a,
Kublai Khan
votes
Nero Cain
in post 4398.
On Sat, Jun 6/29/13 @ 11:46a,
penguin_alien
unvotes
Seanald
and votes
Nero Cain
in post 4402.
On Sun, Jun 6/30/13 @ 12:16p,
Human Destroyer
unvotes
ThAdmiral
and votes
Bulbazak
in post 4409.
On Mon, Jul 6/01/13 @ 00:13a,
Bulbazak
votes
Nero Cain
in post 4442.
On Mon, Jul 6/01/13 @ 09:14a,
Nachomamma8
unvotes
Nero Cain
and votes
Seanald
in post 4451.
On Mon, Jul 6/01/13 @ 09:59a,
Nachomamma8
votes
PeregrineV
in post 4458.
On Mon, Jul 6/01/13 @ 10:05a,
penguin_alien
votes
Seanald
in post 4461.
On Mon, Jul 6/01/13 @ 10:19a,
Cephrir
unvotes
Nero Cain
and votes
Seanald
in post 4464.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4535 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:34 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Despo #4495 reminds me a lot like Adam's post in Jiffy's game.

@Fery:

You and Mollie were agreeing we were town read to you guys at some point? Can you explain that further please?

~

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4536 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:43 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 4535, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Despo #4495 reminds me a lot like Adam's post in Jiffy's game.
What does this mean?
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4537 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:52 pm

Post by CrashTextDummie »

I hadn't realized we were getting close to deadline. Nero lynch not happening makes me sad, cases don't get more slam-dunk than this.

AK, I read your Nero town-case, and although it doesn't convince me, I think it reflects well on you and I can see where you're coming from. I think you are suffering from selective reading, only seeing the stuff that reminds you of his town-play and blocking out the stuff that doesn't fit this view. I still haven't heard a convincing argument for how the whole multiball thing could conceivably come from Nero-town. How familiar are you with his scum-play?

------------
Desperado wrote:I'm spooking you because we don't agree on one person?
You are spooking me because I don't get the change of heart and I don't get why you're making such an awful argument to defend him. You say he towntold, but I don't see it. All I see is "he stopped playing like a wuss and engaged his wagon", which is intrinsically town how exactly? It's not hard for scum to engage a wagon, and it's not hard for scum to make good points either when you just look at the softball arguments. He hasn't made good points on the damning arguments.

You are spooking me because this kind of play strikes me as something a scumbuddy would want to do. Sheep the wagon to distance, allow buddy to "towntell", move him into townpile.
Desperado wrote:If it's not as strong as I'm making it out to be, tell me where it's weak, don't tell me to "get a grip."
I think it's bad practice to defend players against cases made by others before they have defended themselves, particularly if you don't have at least some semblance of a town read on them. In writing this, I ask myself why the hell exactly Seanald hasn't addressed your case on him because it's been a while and it turns out his wagon pretty much imploded without any intervention on his part. That is an issue.

-------------------

Nero being scum doesn't stop him from making some pretty compelling points against Bulbazak. I do have a hard time swallowing his ThAd plan in particular. I don't consider myself an indispensable member of the town and I don't see why he would, strongest town read or not. Directing protective roles is just awful on every front. Last I knew he was questioning the truthfulness of the vig-claim, and on the whole, I struggle seeing this as a way a pro-town player would address the issue.

I remember having instances of doubt wrt to Bulba, but I'd have to do some rereading to check what they were. There seem to be some meta-related reasons people are suspecting him (Desperado in particular, if memory serves), and I'd like for someone to summarize these reasons, as I most certainly don't have time to read any of his other games.

---------------
Nero Cain wrote:I don't know why CTD is rushing me and yelling at me to out my list when there's still lots of time left on the clock.
I don't know where you got the misconception that I want you to do anything except eat rope. I was making an observation on your lack of action, not a request for action.
Nero Cain wrote:Thad already knows how I feel about him and beyond that there's NOTHING to do.
"But I can't control him! Whatever am I supposed to do?!" HE'S SCUM, according to you and me, you can control him by lynching him. If you can't leash him, why do
want
to leash him?

The thing that's puzzling me about the level of failure in "leashing" ThAd is that no one is taking what I would consider to be the most obvious approach: "Kill X, or we lynch you". It's the only thing even approaching "an additional lynch for the town". Not that I think it would make any difference. You could probably get a majority of his town reads to ask him to shoot Bulbazak, except:
In post 4503, ThAdmiral wrote:
In post 4499, ffullisade wrote:
@ thad

who is in your town pile. I would like to know plz.
quite a few actually:
peregrine
cephrir
kk
bacde
bulb

ffulisade
nero
desp
In post 4494, ThAdmiral wrote:Don't try to direct night actions. I think Nero might be right about you, you're a bad egg.
Clearly he's not even paying attention to what he's writing himself.
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4538 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:26 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 4537, CrashTextDummie wrote:
Desperado wrote:I'm spooking you because we don't agree on one person?
You are spooking me because I don't get the change of heart and I don't get why you're making such an awful argument to defend him. You say he towntold, but I don't see it. All I see is "he stopped playing like a wuss and engaged his wagon", which is intrinsically town how exactly? It's not hard for scum to engage a wagon, and it's not hard for scum to make good points either when you just look at the softball arguments. He hasn't made good points on the damning arguments.

You are spooking me because this kind of play strikes me as something a scumbuddy would want to do. Sheep the wagon to distance, allow buddy to "towntell", move him into townpile.
If that's how you choose to interpret it I doubt there's anything I can say to change your mind. How about we revisit it if Nero flips scum?
Desperado wrote:If it's not as strong as I'm making it out to be, tell me where it's weak, don't tell me to "get a grip."

I think it's bad practice to defend players against cases made by others before they have defended themselves, particularly if you don't have at least some semblance of a town read on them. In writing this, I ask myself why the hell exactly Seanald hasn't addressed your case on him because it's been a while and it turns out his wagon pretty much imploded without any intervention on his part. That is an issue.
An issue in what way?
I remember having instances of doubt wrt to Bulba, but I'd have to do some rereading to check what they were. There seem to be some meta-related reasons people are suspecting him (Desperado in particular, if memory serves), and I'd like for someone to summarize these reasons, as I most certainly don't have time to read any of his other games.
In post 4382, Desperado wrote:
BBMolla wrote:You're probably right sadly.

And then I flip town, and Bulbazak convinces themselves that I played scummy and it's not their fault, and they keep scumhunting in their flawed ways.

Sadness.jpg
He's in my head. No, seriously:
In post 2289, Desperado wrote:I bet you're wrong a lot, aren't you? Not everyone is an automaton...players are guaranteed to make mistakes as either alignment, get caught in your web of neverending quote boxes and buzzwords, and eventually just give up under the sheer weight of it all. But your conscience is clean because you went by the book.
After reading that game it's going to take something really, really drastic for me to ever read Bulb as town again.
Cliffnotes of the game from my reading: Bulb replaces in as scum, townreads the VI that is about to get lynched and goes after his wagon leader (Molla) real hard. All of his game is mind games and quote boxes, complete with his Buzzword Bingo board, with Molla. Molla immediately sniffs it out as bullshit but Bulb never quits. Molla eventually breaks and goes insane with multiple all caps posts about how obviously manufactured Bulb's play and case was.

As I read it, each new Bulb post made me do a double take; it was like his game here was a direct sequel. I haven't had a chance to read the town game he provided, though, so it's possible that he plays similarly as town as scum, because his SK game was pretty distinctively different, so I'll get back to you.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4539 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:27 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 4535, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Despo #4495 reminds me a lot like Adam's post in Jiffy's game.

@Fery:

You and Mollie were agreeing we were town read to you guys at some point? Can you explain that further please?

~

first off which post of adam's I mean adam had like 600 posts in that game but you seem to have a specific 1 in mind. so can you post it here and compare? cos I think desperado and adam are as different as night and day like I don't think desp is a dickhead at all. tbh that comparison looks like you are talking out of your ass and throwing mud to see what sticks.

you are also being needy as hell with these freaking inane questions and I mean the both of you. and ftr I haven't moved you to my town pile cos I did not wake you up when you went apeshit, you had already posted a good 15 minutes before you posted in this game in another part of the board. so you were lying about that and it still isn't sitting right with me.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4540 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:14 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 4528, Nero Cain wrote: ok so CTD comes in and is all like "w8 guiz, I has moar 2 post about" You unvote 'cause he was apparently at L-1 with intent to hammer (yes I'm being sarcastic here.) But I highly doubt that Sean would have been hammered. So I don't see the reason for your unvote.
Sean's wagon was at L-3 at the time, and it had been growing very quickly. There was no reason at the time to think that he wouldn't be lynched soon.
In post 4528, Nero Cain wrote: And then a derp wagon pops up on me. My wagon
peaked
at 6 and you posted SEVERAL times before I even reached 6 so no, I don't buy your explanation that you didn't vote me 'cause you wanted CTD to finish posting 'cause I was never in any real danger of being lynched.
First, the "oh you thought I was scummy, yet you had your vote somewhere else or didn't vote me" logic for me being scum is pitiful and bad. I've had you as a scum read, and have stated as much since the end of d1, and I was hoping my arguments would show people how scummy you are. Saying, "Well he isn't voting me right now. Scum!", when actually reading will show why that isn't the case, turns that entire bad argument into a misrep, and is therefore scummy. After having unvoted another scum read to allow my strongest town read the time to post, I wasn't simply going to immediately go, "Hey, my other scum read is getting run up. Let's forget everything I just said and did and vote for him.". And again, you are using what you know now, and trying to use that as a reason to say I'm scummy ("I was never in any danger of being lynched. And Bulba knew that, seeing as he can read the future, and therefore he didn't vote me."). Again, at the time, there was no reason to think that your wagon wouldn't continue to grow and go through. I was not going to jump on another growing wagon after I had already gotten off the last one to give someone time to post, especially when that person hadn't posted what he said he would.
In post 4528, Nero Cain wrote: And then getting called out on buddying CTD, you wuss out and go back on your word and vote me before CTD finishes posting?
I had waited several days and was getting tired of waiting any longer, plus I had figured out a way to keep my top town read alive. Of course I revoted.
In post 4528, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4445, Nero Cain wrote: As per the bolded, at one point you did state that Sean and I were "about the same level of scumminess" then I just magically jumped in scumminess which I asked you why which you failed to address.
I don't remember saying that. If I did, it was likely on a previous day. I've had you at the top my scum list since sometime in d2.
Do you normally forget things that you've said quite recently?
In post 4377, Bulbazak wrote:Why would I, then, immediately turn around and vote you,
who was reaching the same levels as Seanald
, after I had unvoted in the first place in order to give CTD more time? That's why I asked CTD if he had finished making his final posts, especially since I saw him not only voting you, but moaning about your wagon slowing down. As soon as I find out he's finished with what he needed to do, I will be voting for you, as my
scumread on your slot is stronger.
Oh look, a blatant misrep. The first bolded section has nothing to do with levels of scumminess. It has to do with the amount of people on the wagons. I was saying that your wagon had almost the same amount as Seanald's did when I unvoted to give CTD more time. Between the 2 of you, my scumread on you is stronger, and it has been for awhile. Nice try on the misrep, though.
In post 4528, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4414, Nero Cain wrote: Are you reading this game at all?!? I accused Mollie of deflecting way back on day 1.
I hope you're not talking about what I think you are, because if so, that is just weak.
That you are ignoring yet another deflect?
If you are talking about the back and forth with B&B, I didn't see a deflect there. Besides, I found that whole argument as both stupid and a distraction, and I don't want you to derail the conversation yet again in an effort to avoid talking about you in favor of someone else.
In post 509, Nero Cain wrote:Tell me why do I read as independent as opposed to scum? Can't hunt your own team?
In post 511, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:nero are you bored

cos that was pretty dumb even for you
This is probably the only true deflection in the game. I find it kinda funny that a guy that thinks deflections are soooo scummy that you are totally ignoring this one while calling AK's pro-town and mine scummy...despite being the only one to answer his question.
I would probably agree that Mollie is dodging the issue, but I wouldn't call that a deflect, as she didn't try to throw suspicion elsewhere.

Also, your strawmanning me on wanting discussion is scummy and noted. I want to talk about your slot and your motivations, not on what your hobbies are or what you had for dinner.
In post 4528, Nero Cain wrote: 1. ???? So...if he is actually a vig he should have not claimed vig? Whats your point? There's several reasons why tonight is not enough time but I do agree that Thad is an issue that needs to be worked out well before lylo and we are still a ways from lylo unless you have some information to share with us.
My issue is that you are trying to paint me as scummy for voicing what has been wildly accepted during this day phase: That ThAd's survival going forward is dependent on his actions tonight. Therefore, it is in ThAd's best interest, if he's the vig., to serve the town as best as he can. Shooting the universal town read because said town read looked at him funny is not the way to do it.
In post 4528, Nero Cain wrote: 2. Thad already knows how I feel about him and beyond that there's NOTHING to do. If Thad tells my where he lives I can buy an actual leash and go and put it on him, would that make ya'll feel better? I've been giving my reads, and I still plan on giving a full reads list before deadline. I don't know why CTD is rushing me and yelling at me to out my list when there's still lots of time left on the clock.
So your plan is to sit on your hands and do nothing, while a claimed vig. has expressed intent to essentially go rogue and shoot def. town? And then you will what, scowl at him? By that point it's already too late. You talk about controlling the vig., but yet you do absolutely nothing to do so. Then, when somebody else tries to do what you refuse to, and keep the vig. from shooting town, you throw your hands up in the air and yell, "Scum!". Seriously, where is the town motivation in that?
In post 4530, Seanald wrote:
In post 4529, Bulbazak wrote:Backpedaling, weak push on another player ("Lynch them instead"), and scum flail.
you do realize none of that was in my post right?
Backpedaling:
In post 4510, Desperado wrote:
In post 4509, Seanald wrote:You really shouldn't act so eager arc, cuz you just sound like you dont actually give a shit about who dies just as long as someone dies.
Why is this guy still alive?
In post 4511, Seanald wrote:Ok. Explain to me desp how that's sooo condemning then. Its not a wrong statement
In post 4513, Seanald wrote:
In post 4512, Desperado wrote:Are you saying that townies should not show any enthusiasm in their pursuit of scum or what?
obviously not
Weak push on another player ("Lynch them instead"):
In post 4509, Seanald wrote:You really shouldn't act so eager arc, cuz you just sound like you dont actually give a shit about who dies just as long as someone dies.
In post 4513, Seanald wrote: but I do find Arc to be a lynch monger because she is bored.
This is a very weak push. He was trying to imply that AA9 wanted any lynch, no matter who it was, which would suggest a PL on an anti-town player. He then backpedals when confronted. "Oh no, that wasn't what I meant at all."

Scum flail:
In post 4513, Seanald wrote: I guess I'm just confused by some of the votes on me as well. I havn't heard very many reasons except yours desp for me being scum, what is also curious is that most of the posts that have a vote on me, ends up talking about someone else for the majority of it. I wish people would just come out and say they are sheeping you desp.
In post 4537, CrashTextDummie wrote: Nero being scum doesn't stop him from making some pretty compelling points against Bulbazak. I do have a hard time swallowing his ThAd plan in particular. I don't consider myself an indispensable member of the town and I don't see why he would, strongest town read or not. Directing protective roles is just awful on every front. Last I knew he was questioning the truthfulness of the vig-claim, and on the whole, I struggle seeing this as a way a pro-town player would address the issue.
What don't you like about the plan? The other 2 option were to allow my strongest town read, one that is universally shared, to be killed by a rogue vig., whose only reasoning for wanting to shoot you was that you called him out, or to try to PL the vig., which would deprive town of one of its PRs. I decided to find another solution that allowed for some sort of middle ground. At this point, I consider you as def. town, and as such, I'd rather not lose you, especially not to one of the town's own PRs. Therefore, the plan which involved directing a protective role, who probably should have been planning on protecting you already, given the circumstances. With that considered, it becomes less about directing an unknown PR, and more about redirecting a known one, by telling him that should he choose to act against the best interest of the town, then he would have wasted one of his limited shots.

Seanald
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4541 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:31 pm

Post by Seanald »

lol just no
Show
Seanald
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4542 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:34 pm

Post by Seanald »

and considering you just blatantly misreped the entire situation between me and arc, Im joining your wagon.

VOTE: Bulb
Show
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4543 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:04 pm

Post by mastin2 »

I could be wrong on my math, buuuuut...

<<< This is your 65-hour warning. Deadline is approaching, and you have under three days until it is reached. >>>

Day Three's deadline is Friday, July 5th, @ 2:30 PM PST, which is in (expired on 2013-07-05 14:30:00), and
Seanald
is the current lynch candidate.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4544 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:18 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 4539, ffullisade wrote:

@Fery:

~

first off which post of adam's I mean adam had like 600 posts in that game but you seem to have a specific 1 in mind. so can you post it here and compare? cos I think desperado and adam are as different as night and day like I don't think desp is a dickhead at all. tbh that comparison looks like you are talking out of your ass and throwing mud to see what sticks.

you are also being needy as hell with these freaking inane questions and I mean the both of you. and ftr I haven't moved you to my town pile cos I did not wake you up when you went apeshit, you had already posted a good 15 minutes before you posted in this game in another part of the board. so you were lying about that and it still isn't sitting right with me.
my gawd Mollie.

This was towards Fery. She made a comment towards Nacho and I read it once upon a time you guys shared a read on us that was not-scum. So I asked for explanation.

I guess it's not the same. I swear I thought he did spoilers like Despo did, but he didn't. So forget it.

You know what you

~ Image
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4545 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:18 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 4542, Seanald wrote:and considering you just blatantly misreped the entire situation between me and arc, Im joining your wagon.

VOTE: Bulb
Then explain to me where you were going with the "Oh, Arc just wants a lynch. She's a lynch monger and if she's not careful, people will think that she's not doing so out of town motivation." There are only 2 possibilities: 1.) You were soft pushing her as a possible counter to your wagon in a way that your hands could be clean if she went down. 2.) You were trying to placate her. "Don't lynch me. Other players don't know you like I do. They may not think you're town, but I do. We're alike. etc." Which is it?

Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4546 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:20 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

You know what you did this recently in a finished game where people accused you of playing to your scum meta (lurking and passive) and you went apeshit there. How about you calm down and admit I go apeshit when people don't give me enough time to move from game to game.

Yay for candlejack!!!

~ Image
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4547 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:29 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 4544, Amethyst Kitty wrote:
In post 4539, ffullisade wrote:

@Fery:

~

my gawd Mollie.

This was towards Fery. She made a comment towards Nacho and I read it once upon a time you guys shared a read on us that was not-scum. So I asked for explanation.

I guess it's not the same. I swear I thought he did spoilers like Despo did, but he didn't. So forget it.

You know what you

~ Image
Hey I asked you once and you ignored it.

What are you guys talking about?
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4548 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

I didn't ignore it. >.>

I said nevermind because it's not as alike as I thought it was. it's similar, but different at the same time. You did spoilers.. he didn't..

Talking about an open game where both Mollie and I let an obv scum slide x.x

~ Image
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4549 (ISO) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:38 pm

Post by Desperado »

i just want a link damnit

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”