NY 164: Maniacal Street Mafia (Anticlimatically finished.)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4125 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hrmmmm...hrmmm...I'm trying to decide if this is scum or "too stupid to be scum"

In post 3967, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 3833, Nero Cain wrote:
It was the same question. I asked KK why he wasn't looking at the others (note one of those others flipped scum) AK asked my why I wasn't looking at Bacde. It was the same thing and you pretending like it wasn't is massively stupid. This is scum with Nacho.
Let's look at them side by side:
In post 2596, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2583, Kublai Khan wrote:In post 2401, Nero Cain wrote:its also likely multiball

How in the world can town make this assumption on Day 1?
Its a 24 player game an current site meta suggest more than 1 killing faction. 6 scum seems the ideal number, weather its a 5 man scum team and a sk or two 3 man scum teams.

But all of Slandaar, Bcade and Bulb have speculated that its multiball as well. Why is this a sin for me but not them?

+ why am I not on your town list?
It's all about the wording with your post. You are not asking about Khan's criteria for questioning you. You are instead asking him why he's not questioning 3 other players. Look at how you phrase it: "Why is this a sin for me but not them?", with "sin" being the key word. You are hereby implying that Slaandar, Bacde, and myself should also be considered scummy and that Khan should look at us. You then follow this up with "Why am I not on your town list?", AKA "Why do you not think I am town? I should have town points from you, especially given the scummy people I just handed to you.". Compare this to Kitty's post, who you also diverted attention to in a like manner:
In post 799, Amethyst Kitty wrote:
@Nero:

4/13 - I don't see it as a huge wagon. You are flipping out over stupid shit. You are trying to sling mud yet you don't call out Bacade for his 5th vote ON Nacho?
Her focus is not on being proved townie, it is about you and your criteria. When she asks about Bacde, she is not trying to divert attention to him. Instead, she is asking about your criteria for your scumtell, which seems to be opportunistic. You are the focus of that last sentence, not Bacde, whereas Khan was not the subject of your post. Also, your entire post was on that one subject, whereas this question to you made up only a small part of Kitty's post. Here's the rest:

The question we've been discussing is bolded. She's clearly not sweating your attack on her, and given the context, this confirms her question being about your criteria, instead of diverting attention elsewhere. In fact, this post shows that she is clearly scumhunting. It reminds me why I was townreading her early in the game.
In post 3845, Nero Cain wrote:I might be ok with an AK lynch, but if AK flips scum we are deff killing Bulb.
This should be interesting. Do explain.
Khan calls me out for speculating on the setup. If he thought it was scummy for me to speculate, why did he not call out the others that were setup speculating? Ergo I'm questioning why he found my setup speculation to be scummy and trying to determine if he's being honest.

I call out Mara/Mala whomever out on their 4th vote on Nacho. She says "hey, why didn't you call out Bacde?"

Even though they are worded differently they are still the same question and the fact the you are trying so hard to make it out to be different is extremely discomforting.

A lot of this is just assumptions. Like your whole "the reason Nero asked Khan why Khan wasn't townreading him is 'cause Nero expected town points for pointing out that others were speculating on the setup." And your whole "Nero's focus was to get town read." Just WTF?

Lets talk about context here. When AK questioned me as to why I suspect them but not Bacde, his vote wasn't even the fifth vote? Why do you think its townish of her to deflect to a vote that wasn't actually there?

The fact that AK has a good chance of getting lynched today and you are defending her so so so hard is making alarm bells ring.

In post 3996, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3854, Nero Cain wrote:I'm relatively certain that I wasn't. Though I did find it scummy when he claimed he was way back on page 3. That looked like some hardcore stalling.
Seems pretty trutful to me considering he ended up replacing out not too long after.
Yep, my bad. The slot is obvious town 'cause scum NEVER replace out.

In post 3997, Nachomamma8 wrote:Nero, what is your read on Arc?
null with a scum lean

In post 4074, Amethyst Kitty wrote:We also don't know if there's a red scum team or if its just a SK
yeah 'cause Mastin would so totally troll us by naming a team when there's no point to do so unless there's more than one team.

In post 4102, CrashTextDummie wrote:Nero Cain's stance on ThAd is just as bad. He flat out stated that he thought ThAd was scum, but that he should be kept around "because he could be useful". From a town-perspective, I can't follow this reasoning at all; if you think someone is scum, you lynch them. An additional killing role has just as much or even more of a potential to further devastate the town than it has to be "useful", and if you actually think the player in question is scum there's no reason to believe that their actions are going to be in town's favor.

Nero-scum knows if ThAd is going to be useful to him based on the people he expressed a willingness to shoot. It's exactly the kind of stance scum would want to take if they're not aligned with the people in the crosshair. Keeping ThAd lynchable ("I think he is scum") while letting him do your dirty work. Unlike every other person who's waffled on ThAd,
he doesn't want to keep him alive so he can prove his claim or because he actually believes the claim, but simply so he can be "useful".
Yeah 'cause those 2 extra lynches via kill sure wouldn't help town at all. Its not the first time I've been willing to leash a scum (sk?) killing power. Thad is obviously lying/trolling about being a neighbor AND a vig. That last line is fucking horrible.

What is YOUR Thad read?

<<< Double-post deleted. I would advise you to think about what factors are present whenever you do double-post, to see if you can isolate your problem and eliminate it. >>>
Last edited by mastin2 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4126 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:17 pm

Post by Slandaar »

Lets just lynch Rena...

Rena is obviously scum 'IMMA PR YOU GUIZ LOOK I HAZ BREADCRUMBS I NO DO ANYTHING ELSE THO LOLOLOLOL'. I mean wow, 'ohhhhhh we can't lynch claimed PR gotta test da claim!' no you don't shes scum you just lynch her.

Who actually believes town has all the power claimed so far plus whatever is left? Of course noone does; Rena is scum.
In post 4084, Rena wrote:I'm not feeling an AK scum.
It seems too easy.

I could easily see Seanald as scum ie lurking through most of the days to the extent I forget he's actually playing this game, coming in to bandwagon that sort of thing.
Why isn't Sean 'too easy?'

Scum has been found.

VOTE: Rena
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4127 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:20 pm

Post by Slandaar »

Bulba is scum yes, he doesn't do anything, he posts a lot but he doesn't achieve anything with them; he posts and posts and what is the best argument he has made? 'You can't think a scumread has confirmation Bias'

Tell me one thing he has done other than that, you can't, hes scum.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4128 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:40 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 4127, Slandaar wrote:Lets just lynch Rena...

Rena is obviously scum 'IMMA PR YOU GUIZ LOOK I HAZ BREADCRUMBS I NO DO ANYTHING ELSE THO LOLOLOLOL'. I mean wow, 'ohhhhhh we can't lynch claimed PR gotta test da claim!' no you don't shes scum you just lynch her.

Who actually believes town has all the power claimed so far plus whatever is left? Of course noone does; Rena is scum.
In post 4084, Rena wrote:I'm not feeling an AK scum.
It seems too easy.

I could easily see Seanald as scum ie lurking through most of the days to the extent I forget he's actually playing this game, coming in to bandwagon that sort of thing.
Why isn't Sean 'too easy?'

Scum has been found.

VOTE: Rena
Yep she's pretty much blatantly scum

Regardless of whether he is actually a vig Thad is obviously trolling us at this point... maybe he was only claiming vig to live another day, is scum, and knows he's dying tomorrow when no kill shows up... but that still isn't a reason to lynch him. I don't know what we should do if he won't quit trolling, like, I've never been in a situation like this before and I just don't know how to respond to it.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #4129 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:23 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 4081, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 4035, ffullisade wrote:I think you are red scum and there is someone on your team who is coaching you
Are you suggesting that the red scum team has day talk?
It's official. Bulbazak isn't scum. Same for ffullisade.
In post 4084, Rena wrote:I'm not feeling an AK scum. It seems too easy.

Easy? Pfft. The people on the Amethyst Kitty wagon were townier than those making excuses to stay off it.

If you want an easy wagon, look at Seanald. It's super-easy to wagon the guy that isn't putting up much of a fight.
In post 4115, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Wrong. You get something from the lynch, but it's nor what you desired. You still get information, but it's using that information to your advantage.
Second time Amethyst Kitty has encouraged a wagon on someone that they aren't voting.

It's still a scum move.
In post 4123, Amethyst Kitty wrote:what's the town motivation of setting up mislynches in the way Khan did because I can't really think of any.
Except I didn't "set up a mislynch". I pointed out that it's a scum move to say stuff like "hey, oversoul is town guys", and do
nothing
to prevent the lynch. No arguments, no counter-wagons, no show of town-tells, no meta arguments. Nuh-thang.

Except
after
I said that to tried to start a counter-wagon on EddieFenix. Because you knew that I was dead-on right.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4130 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:29 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Kk:

I been told that if I move the vote its going right back on you. I'd vote Seanald, but I'm not allowed, but good job on trying to twist a conversation to your benefit.

Yet other people are saying so and so are scum, but you're not saying jack shit to them for not voting.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4131 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:31 am

Post by Desperado »

Nero, how is Thad obviously lying about being a neighbor and a vig?

Khan I take it you agree with my reservations re: the seanald wagon?

PEdit: You're not "allowed" to move your vote? Seriously?

After how how hard you were propping up the legitimacy of your hydra dissonance?
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4132 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:32 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 4131, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Kk:

I been told that if I move the vote its going right back on you. I'd vote Seanald, but I'm not allowed, but good job on trying to twist a conversation to your benefit.

Yet other people are saying so and so are scum, but you're not saying jack shit to them for not voting.
Hey Bulb,
this is what a real deflection looks like.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4133 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:33 am

Post by Desperado »

Vote: Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4134 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:35 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Really now? Really?

It's a legitimate part he's not attacking others for the same thing.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #4135 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:40 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 4132, Desperado wrote:Khan I take it you agree with my reservations re: the seanald wagon?
I do.
In post 4131, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Kk:

"twist a conversation"? WTF? It's one of the things about you I called scummy back in post 3770.

And calling someone town while not stopping their lynch IS COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY DIFFERENT from saying "so and so is scum" and not voting. Only scum would try to play dumb and not understand that.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4136 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:41 am

Post by Desperado »

Yes really.

If you were paying attention you would know that this scenario has already played out twice already, and this is the worst offense of the three.

You don't even have any examples to give, you just said "why me and some other people that I can't be bothered even name?"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4137 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4129, Cephrir wrote:maybe he was only claiming vig to live another day, is scum, and knows he's dying tomorrow when no kill shows up... but that still isn't a reason to lynch him. I don't know what we should do if he won't quit trolling, like, I've never been in a situation like this before and I just don't know how to respond to it.
my suggestion is to just let it simmer. Maybe scum will be scared of him and kill him for us, idk. Its something we might need to address before lylo though.

In the meantime we should give him a list of acceptable vig targets.
In post 4130, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 4035, ffullisade wrote:I think you are red scum and there is someone on your team who is coaching you
I disagree. This is actually a kinda scummy post 'cause scum coach in the thread all the time and I think that's what was being said.

+ Bulb is lurking pretty hardcore.
In post 4132, Desperado wrote:Nero, how is Thad obviously lying about being a neighbor and a vig?
So you have two roles too? I've seen where a masonship/neighborhood shares a power but I don't think that's a normal mechanic.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4138 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:25 am

Post by Desperado »

My neighborly status and my role are not related, no.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4139 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:28 am

Post by mastin2 »

Ninety-Fourth Votecount
:
(Twenty-Seventh Votecount of Day Three,
AKA, the "Crap, it's bad enough running short on flavor, but I'm short on one-liner commentary now, too!" votecount.
)

Seanald - 5 (PeregrineV, ArcAngel9, Cephrir, ThAdmiral, penguin_alien)

Amethyst Kitty - 3 (Kublai Khan, ffullisade, Desperado)

Nachomamma8 - 2 (Nero Cain, Bacde)
Nero Cain - 2 (Nachomamma8, CrashTextDummie)
ThAdmiral - 1 (Human Destroyer)
Bacde - 1 (Rena)
Kublai Khan - 1 (Amethyst Kitty)
Rena - 1 (Slandaar)

Not Voting - 2 (Seanald, Bulbazak)

With
alive, it's
to lynch.

Day Three's deadline is Friday, July 5th, @ 12:30 PM PST, which is in (expired on 2013-07-05 12:30:00).

If deadline were to hit now,
Seanald
would be lynched.

Bulbazak is V/LA over weekends indefinitely.
mastin2, the moderator, is V/LA for...a while.

Spoiler: Changes from last votecount
Seanald - 5 (
Desperado
, PeregrineV, ArcAngel9,
Bulbazak
, Cephrir, ThAdmiral,
Slandaar
, penguin_alien)
Amethyst Kitty - 3 (Kublai Khan, ffullisade,
Desperado(2)
)
Nachomamma8 - 2 (Nero Cain, Bacde)
Nero Cain - 2 (Nachomamma8, CrashTextDummie)
ThAdmiral - 1 (Human Destroyer)
Bacde - 1 (Rena)
Kublai Khan - 1 (Amethyst Kitty)
Rena - 1 (
Slandaar
)

Not Voting - 3 (Seanald,
Bulbazak
Desperado(1)
)
Last votecount was page 165, post 4103.

Spoiler: Player Votecount History D3
CrashTextDummie: ThAdmiral->Nero Cain
Cephrir: Rena->ThAdmiral->penguin_alien->Amethyst Kitty->Seanald
Nachomamma8: ThAdmiral->Nero Cain->PeregrineV->Slandaar->Amethyst Kitty->ThAdmiral->Nero Cain
PeregrineV: Nachomamma8->Seanald
Nero Cain: Rena->Nachomamma8
Bacde: Nachomamma8->Rena->Nachomamma8->Unvote->ThAdmiral->Seanald->Nachomamma8
Bulbazak: ffullisade->Bacde->Amethyst Kitty->Unvote->Nero Cain->Seanald->Unvote
Desperado: ThAdmiral->Rena->ThAdmiral->Nero Cain->Amethyst Kitty->ThAdmiral->Seanald->Unvote->Amethyst Kitty
penguin_alien: ThAdmiral->Unvote->ThAdmiral->PeregrineV->Seanald
Slandaar: Amethyst Kitty->Rena->Desperado->ThAdmiral->Amethyst Kitty->PeregrineV->Seanald->Rena
Seanald: Rena->Cephrir->Amethyst Kitty->Unvote
ThAdmiral: Nachomamma8->Seanald
Rena: Bacde
Kublai Khan: Bacde->Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty: Seanald->Kublai Khan->Desperado->Kublai Khan
ffullisade: Rena->Unvote->Amethyst Kitty->Unvote->Amethyst Kitty
Human Destroyer: Rena->ThAdmiral
ArcAngel9: Cephrir->Amethyst Kitty->Desperado->Seanald

Spoiler: Votecount History D3
On Mon, Jun 6/10/13 @ 02:30p,
Bacde
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 3367.
On Mon, Jun 6/10/13 @ 02:40p,
Nachomamma8
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3375.
On Mon, Jun 6/10/13 @ 05:23p,
Nero Cain
votes
Rena
in post 3385.
On Mon, Jun 6/10/13 @ 06:01p,
Nachomamma8
votes
Nero Cain
in post 3388.
On Mon, Jun 6/10/13 @ 11:14p,
Kublai Khan
votes
Bacde
in post 3397.
On Tue, Jun 6/11/13 @ 04:18a,
Slandaar
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3406.
On Tue, Jun 6/11/13 @ 08:55a,
Desperado
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3417.
On Tue, Jun 6/11/13 @ 12:32p,
Bubazak
votes
ffullisade
in post 3432.
On Tue, Jun 6/11/13 @ 03:04p,
ArcAngel9
votes
Cephrir
in post 3444.
On Tue, Jun 6/11/13 @ 06:46p,
ffullisade
votes
Rena
in post 3462.
On Tue, Jun 6/11/13 @ 09:08p,
Seanald
votes
Rena
in post 3467.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 11:07a,
Desperado
votes
Rena
in post 3489.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 12:41p,
Bacde
votes
Rena
in post 3522.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 01:45p,
Slandaar
votes
Rena
in post 3528.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 02:15p,
Bulbazak
unvotes
ffullisade
and votes
Bacde
in post 3537.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 02:42p,
ffullisade
unvotes
Rena
in post 3543.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 03:04p,
Bacde
unvotes
Rena
and votes
Nachomamma8
in post 3548.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 03:48p,
Nachomamma8
votes
PeregrineV
in post 3584.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 03:49p,
Nachomamma8
votes
Slandaar
in post 3585.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 03:50p,
Nachomamma8
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3586.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 06:07p,
Nero Cain
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 3623.
On Thu, Jun 6/13/13 @ 03:49a,
Slandaar
votes
Desperado
in post 3625.
On Thu, Jun 6/13/13 @ 10:02a,
Human Destroyer
votes
Rena
in post 3633.
On Fri, Jun 6/14/13 @ 10:06a,
Bacde
unvotes
Nachomamma8
in post 3671.
On Fri, Jun 6/14/13 @ 11:16a,
Desperado
unvotes
Rena
and votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3672.
On Fri, Jun 6/14/13 @ 11:30a,
Bacde
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3673.
On Fri, Jun 6/14/13 @ 12:08p,
Slandaar
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3678.
On Sat, Jun 6/15/13 @ 06:50a,
Cephrir
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3711.
On Sat, Jun 6/15/13 @ 10:31p,
Seanald
unvotes
Rena
and votes
Cephrir
in post 3730.
On Sat, Jun 6/15/13 @ 11:17p,
Bacde
votes
Seanald
in post 3731.
On Sat, Jun 6/15/13 @ 11:59p,
Amethyst Kitty
votes
Seanald
in post 3732.
On Sun, Jun 6/16/13 @ 00:18a,
Amethyst Kitty
votes
Kublai Khan
in post 3733.
On Sun, Jun 6/16/13 @ 01:07p,
penguin_alien
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3740.
On Sun, Jun 6/16/13 @ 03:07p,
Human Destroyer
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3745.
On Sun, Jun 6/16/13 @ 03:18p,
Nachomamma8
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3746.
On Sun, Jun 6/16/13 @ 05:10p,
CrashTextDummie
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3752.
On Sun, Jun 6/16/13 @ 11:05p,
Nachomamma8
unvotes
ThAdmiral
and votes
Nero Cain
in post 3759.
On Sun, Jun 6/16/13 @ 11:28p,
Desperado
unvotes
ThAdmiral
and votes
Nero Cain
in post 3760.
On Mon, Jun 6/17/13 @ 06:02a,
Kublai Khan
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3769.
On Mon, Jun 6/17/13 @ 06:50a,
Slandaar
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3771.
On Mon, Jun 6/17/13 @ 07:28a,
Cephrir
unvotes
ThAdmiral
and votes
penguin_alien
in post 3772.
On Mon, Jun 6/17/13 @ 09:29a,
Bacde
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 3774.
On Mon, Jun 6/17/13 @ 09:53a,
Desperado
unvotes
Nero Cain
and votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3777.
On Mon, Jun 6/17/13 @ 11:03a,
Amethyst Kitty
votes
Desperado
in post 3792.
On Mon, Jun 6/17/13 @ 01:54p,
Amethyst Kitty
votes
Kublai Khan
in post 3821.
On Mon, Jun 6/17/13 @ 01:59p,
Bulbazak
unvotes
Bacde
and votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3822.
On Tue, Jun 6/18/13 @ 08:37a,
penguin_alien
unvotes
ThAdmiral
in post 3857.
On Tue, Jun 6/18/13 @ 11:53a,
PeregrineV
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 3869.
On Tue, Jun 6/18/13 @ 02:24p,
Cephrir
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3885.
On Tue, Jun 6/18/13 @ 06:39p,
ThAdmiral
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 3900.
On Wed, Jun 6/19/13 @ 11:04a,
ArcAngel9
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3921.
On Wed, Jun 6/19/13 @ 12:05p,
Seanald
unvotes
Cephrir
and votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3950.
On Wed, Jun 6/19/13 @ 12:28p,
penguin_alien
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3962.
On Wed, Jun 6/19/13 @ 12:42p,
ffullisade
unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3966.
On Wed, Jun 6/19/13 @ 12:50p,
Bulbazak
unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3967.
On Wed, Jun 6/19/13 @ 02:52p,
Bulbazak
votes
Nero Cain
in post 3977.
On Wed, Jun 6/19/13 @ 04:04p,
ffullisade
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3979.
On Wed, Jun 6/19/13 @ 05:24p,
CrashTextDummie
unvotes
ThAdmiral
and votes
Nero Cain
in post 3989.
On Wed, Jun 6/19/13 @ 07:29p,
Desperado
unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
and votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3991.
On Thu, Jun 6/20/13 @ 03:29a,
ArcAngel9
unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
and votes
Desperado
in post 4015.
On Thu, Jun 6/20/13 @ 04:56a,
Slandaar
votes
PeregrineV
in post 4016.
On Thu, Jun 6/20/13 @ 10:05a,
penguin_alien
unvotes
ThAdmiral
and votes
PeregrineV
in post 4017.
On Thu, Jun 6/20/13 @ 11:22p,
Desperado
unvotes
ThAdmiral
and votes
Seanald
in post 4038.
On Fri, Jun 6/21/13 @ 01:23p,
PeregrineV
votes
Seanald
in post 4056.
On Fri, Jun 6/21/13 @ 02:14p,
Seanald
unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 4059.
On Mon, Jun 6/24/13 @ 03:45a,
Slandaar
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 4066.
On Mon, Jun 6/24/13 @ 08:24a,
ArcAngel9
votes
Seanald
in post 4070.
On Mon, Jun 6/24/13 @ 01:41p,
Bulbazak
unvotes
Nero Cain
and votes
Seanald
in post 4081.
On Mon, Jun 6/24/13 @ 02:02p,
Cephrir
unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
and votes
Seanald
in post 4083.
On Tue, Jun 6/25/13 @ 02:38a,
ThAdmiral
votes
Seanald
in post 4087.
On Tue, Jun 6/25/13 @ 07:02a,
Slandaar
votes
Seanald
in post 4088.
On Tue, Jun 6/25/13 @ 11:52a,
penguin_alien
unvotes
PeregrineV
and votes
Seanald
in post 4091.
On Tue, Jun 6/25/13 @ 04:08p,
Bulbazak
unvotes
Seanald
in post 4104.
On Tue, Jun 6/25/13 @ 04:20p,
Desperado
unvotes
Seanald
in post 4106.
On Wed, Jun 6/26/13 @ 04:17a,
Slandaar
votes
Rena
in post 4126.
On Wed, Jun 6/26/13 @ 10:33a,
Desperado
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 4133.
Last edited by mastin2 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #4140 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:35 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 4138, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4130, Kublai Khan wrote:
I disagree. This is actually a kinda scummy post 'cause scum coach in the thread all the time and I think that's what was being said.

+ Bulb is lurking pretty hardcore.
The rules post says no night-talk. So...

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4141 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:41 am

Post by Desperado »

It says what now?
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #4142 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:43 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 4141, Desperado wrote:It says what now?
In post 1, mastin2 wrote:
Mechanics:

This setup is approved by Normal Game guidelines--as such, friendly reminder: flavor is just flavor. This game has a day-start. Everyone with night-talk may communicate during Pregame, but must stop once Day One has begun, unless otherwise stated. Day ends when either Deadline hits or a majority has been reached.
Ah.. whoops. Didn't see the "unless otherwise stated" loophole. Nevermind. Ignore me and carry on.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4143 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4144 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:19 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4131, Desperado wrote:Khan I take it you agree with my reservations re: the seanald wagon?
Wasn't this a wagon you started and presented a case for?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4145 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:21 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 4144, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 4131, Desperado wrote:Khan I take it you agree with my reservations re: the seanald wagon?
Yes. Did you miss my other posts about it or what?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4146 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:22 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4137, Nero Cain wrote:So you have two roles too? I've seen where a masonship/neighborhood shares a power but I don't think that's a normal mechanic.
How is this revelant, and explain why it's *not* role-fishing.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4147 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:23 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4145, Desperado wrote:
In post 4144, PeregrineV wrote:
Yes. Did you miss my other posts about it or what?

Apparently. Did you refute your own case, or did Seanald town-post and you decided he stopped being scum?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4148 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:25 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 4106, Desperado wrote:
Unvote: Seanald

I'm also trying to figure out what it means that Seanald got to L-2 without any of ffullisade, CTD, bacde, Nacho, or Khan joining the wagon.
In post 4110, Desperado wrote:Those are my five strongest townreads and none of them contributed to Seanald's wagon. It's making me paranoid.
In post 4114, Desperado wrote:It's not that they didn't join the wagon. It's that the wagon got to 8 without 5 of my townreads.

Like I said I'm still trying to figure out what that means, if anything.

The other problem is there was basically no opposition. The case is good, but if I'm wrong about seanald then we get nothing from the lynch.
<<< Double-post deleted. >>>
Last edited by mastin2 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4149 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:26 am

Post by Desperado »

Sorry for the double post.

I'm really not seeing how you missed those posts, which leads me to wonder why you asked me that question when my thought process on the matter was quite clear.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”