NY 164: Maniacal Street Mafia (Anticlimatically finished.)

Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3975 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:44 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

We are green scum.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3976 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:45 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Mollie, Mala needs to cool down. Right now, she thinks you're acting like a bitch.

You know as well as I do how hard it is to do anything rationally when you're emotionally impaired.

when you pressured us, we were both unavailable to do anything beyond shallow interactions, we both told you this. Post 3909 was made the moment I got home from work, it was made ~5:00 my time

I gave you my read on nero, albiet it's mostly a response to Nacho but it has what you're looking for as well. at least I think it does.

I also don't think I ignored any of your requests, I have followed through all of them when I said I would be able to do so. I told you, when you were asking for us to do something that I wouldn't be able to do it at that time.

3911 is what I have as reads at this time. I never do full reads list, I never explain my reads on someone unless I have to so 3911-12 is what you're going to have to deal with for now.

Bulb, why do my reads feel lazy?

and yes, Bacde has been playing Anti-town, but he hasn't played like scum and I find it odd that Khan doesn't see that. With Anti-town play, Bacde has generated quite a few reactions that he uses to find scum, and quite a few reactions that I could use to help find scum.

and yes, I think that going after someone who lynched scum over someone who they had a strong scum-read on is scummy. Bacde would have more "town-cred" than us because of what he's done. I just really, really can't see town being willing to go after Bacde the way Khan is.

~Mara
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3977 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:52 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 3949, Cephrir wrote: If Bacde was independently scummy there would be nothing preventing him from being redscum. He just isn't. And being wrong is not a scumtell in and of itself.
Can you explain this?

Mala's tantrum and the followup by Mara feel very town to me, which is the first time since d1 that they have been townreading so strongly. I'm not sure I buy their Khan case, but I'd like to see how this plays out first. Going to go with the vote I had originally before I was convinced by Desperado to join the wagon.

Vote Nero Cain

This is a good wagon.

P-edit: They just felt thrown together at the last minute. You were also not up to date on Cephrir or PV, which showed in how you couldn't give a coherent read on them. I also found it strange that you would have so many nulls at this point in the game. This shows that you're clearly not reading the game as closely as you should.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3978 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Fair enough

though it's taken a while for me to get engaged in this game the way I want to be, much like how I felt in the last two large games I have been in.

I've been working to have certain people worked out, Nacho being one of them, and figuring out who I can trust which has taken longer than I expected.

My list of nulls are people who I havn't payed attention to yet, or havn't had enough to interact with.

I switched on Peregrine because of what I was remembering of him and what was in his Iso when I looked at it again later are different and I remember having DLG as a strong town read, who he had replaced. I didn't place that connection earlier.

What do you think of my point on town-Nero?
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3979 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:04 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 3976, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Mollie, Mala needs to cool down. Right now, she thinks you're acting like a bitch.
I wasn't the one who started calling someone stupid when they were asked to do something. if you were both at work like you claimed then a "I will get to it later, I promise" and a "we said we will get to it later". what you both did was to call me stupid over a period of several posts. <--- I call that the majiffy tell but lots of people do it when they are scum. nero and mastin are the only ones who do it regardless.
You know as well as I do how hard it is to do anything rationally when you're emotionally impaired.
lol.
when you pressured us, we were both unavailable to do anything beyond shallow interactions, we both told you this. Post 3909 was made the moment I got home from work, it was made ~5:00 my time
yeah you did and then proceeded to call me stupid and meltdown all over the place.
I gave you my read on nero, albiet it's mostly a response to Nacho but it has what you're looking for as well. at least I think it does.
you did not give it to me when I asked for it. you gave it later after some thought. cos when I originally asked for it you were around and not at work and had plenty of time to answer. you both were.
I also don't think I ignored any of your requests, I have followed through all of them when I said I would be able to do so. I told you, when you were asking for us to do something that I wouldn't be able to do it at that time.
no, I am still waiting for a complete list of all the players from towniest to scummiest. this is like the third time I have asked for it. I also want an explanation of your null reads if you have any.
3911 is what I have as reads at this time. I never do full reads list, I never explain my reads on someone unless I have to so 3911-12 is what you're going to have to deal with for now.
okay. so here you admit that you have not done what I asked of you after just saying you did everything I asked of you.

okay.

see here is the thing. the aTe-ing is not working for either fery or I. why cos we are both the Mistresses of Emotional Manipulation and do it regardless of alignment. there are different motivations behind it though. it is subtle, but they are there. fery and I have both self-voted, lashed out, fake meltdowns and emotionally manipulated the fuck out of anybody who tried to lynch us as scum. we have both even done the "fuck you" and I know I have subbed out of game cos I had too much IRL stuff going on but told other players that it was because of them. I think we have gotten burnt out on it though cos neither of us really do it as much anymore, for me, only special occasions. but I know it can be done and it usually wins games.

SO. if we remove all of the aTe and just go by body of work what we are looking at is a whole lot of scummy behaviour. there is a lot of inconsistency to what you guys are saying for instance mala saying that she asked me for my read on desp but she didn't she told me "bye", she asked fery. <----- crap like that looks more like scum getting rattled than desperate town trying to avoid a mislynch.

fery and I both still think you are scum. you cannot bullshit bullshitters <---- we can spot it. if you guys are town then all I can say is whoa, get a grip. we all lose it from time to time, LET ME BE THE FIRST TO SAY I HAVE HAD SOME AWSUM EPIC MELTDOWNS AS ALL ALIGNMENTS. <---- not proud of them (well some of them I kind of am cos they were really funny) but it happens.

anyhoo without much further ado

VOTE: amethyst kitty
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3980 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:17 am

Post by mastin2 »

Eighty-Ninth Votecount
:
(Twenty-Second Votecount of Day Three,
AKA, the "Go out for lunch, come in to a new page." votecount.
)

Amethyst Kitty - 7 (Kublai Khan, Slandaar, Desperado, Cephrir, ArcAngel9, Seanald, ffullisade)

Nachomamma8 - 4 (Nero Cain, Bacde, PeregrineV, ThAdmiral)

ThAdmiral - 3 (Human Destroyer, CrashTextDummie, penguin_alien)
Nero Cain - 2 (Nachomamma8, Bulbazak)
Bacde - 1 (Rena)
Kublai Khan - 1 (Amethyst Kitty)

All votes are in play.

With
alive, it's
to lynch.

Amethyst Kitty is at L-3!

Day Three's deadline is Monday, July 1st, @ 12:30 PM PST, which is in (expired on 2013-07-01 12:30:00).

Bulbazak is V/LA over weekends indefinitely.
ArcAngel9 is V/LA until Wednesday, Jun 19th.
mastin2, the moderator, is V/LA for...a while.

Spoiler: Changes from last votecount
Amethyst Kitty - 7 (Kublai Khan, Slandaar, Desperado,
Bulbazak
ffullisade
, Cephrir, ArcAngel9, Seanald,
ffullisade(2)
)
Nachomamma8 - 4 (Nero Cain, Bacde, PeregrineV, ThAdmiral)
ThAdmiral - 3 (Human Destroyer, CrashTextDummie,
penguin_alien
)
Bacde - 1 (Rena)
Nero Cain - 2 (Nachomamma8,
Bulbazak(2)
)
Kublai Khan - 1 (Amethyst Kitty)

Not Voting - 0 (
penguin_alien
ffullisade(1)
Bulbazak(1)
)
Last votecount was page 159, post 3957.

Spoiler: Player Votecount History D3
CrashTextDummie: ThAdmiral
Cephrir: Rena->ThAdmiral->penguin_alien->Amethyst Kitty
Nachomamma8: ThAdmiral->Nero Cain->PeregrineV->Slandaar->Amethyst Kitty->ThAdmiral->Nero Cain
PeregrineV: Nachomamma8
Nero Cain: Rena->Nachomamma8
Bacde: Nachomamma8->Rena->Nachomamma8->Unvote->ThAdmiral->Seanald->Nachomamma8
Bulbazak: ffullisade->Bacde->Amethyst Kitty->Unvote->Nero Cain
Desperado: ThAdmiral->Rena->ThAdmiral->Nero Cain->Amethyst Kitty
penguin_alien: ThAdmiral->Unvote->ThAdmiral
Slandaar: Amethyst Kitty->Rena->Desperado->ThAdmiral->Amethyst Kitty
Seanald: Rena->Cephrir->Amethyst Kitty
ThAdmiral: Nachomamma8
Rena: Bacde
Kublai Khan: Bacde->Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty: Seanald->Kublai Khan->Desperado->Kublai Khan
ffullisade: Rena->Unvote->Amethyst Kitty->Unvote->Amethyst Kitty
Human Destroyer: Rena->ThAdmiral
ArcAngel9: Cephrir->Amethyst Kitty

Spoiler: Votecount History D3
On Mon, Jun 6/10/13 @ 02:30p,
Bacde
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 3367.
On Mon, Jun 6/10/13 @ 02:40p,
Nachomamma8
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3375.
On Mon, Jun 6/10/13 @ 05:23p,
Nero Cain
votes
Rena
in post 3385.
On Mon, Jun 6/10/13 @ 06:01p,
Nachomamma8
votes
Nero Cain
in post 3388.
On Mon, Jun 6/10/13 @ 11:14p,
Kublai Khan
votes
Bacde
in post 3397.
On Tue, Jun 6/11/13 @ 04:18a,
Slandaar
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3406.
On Tue, Jun 6/11/13 @ 08:55a,
Desperado
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3417.
On Tue, Jun 6/11/13 @ 12:32p,
Bubazak
votes
ffullisade
in post 3432.
On Tue, Jun 6/11/13 @ 03:04p,
ArcAngel9
votes
Cephrir
in post 3444.
On Tue, Jun 6/11/13 @ 06:46p,
ffullisade
votes
Rena
in post 3462.
On Tue, Jun 6/11/13 @ 09:08p,
Seanald
votes
Rena
in post 3467.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 11:07a,
Desperado
votes
Rena
in post 3489.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 12:41p,
Bacde
votes
Rena
in post 3522.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 01:45p,
Slandaar
votes
Rena
in post 3528.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 02:15p,
Bulbazak
unvotes
ffullisade
and votes
Bacde
in post 3537.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 02:42p,
ffullisade
unvotes
Rena
in post 3543.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 03:04p,
Bacde
unvotes
Rena
and votes
Nachomamma8
in post 3548.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 03:48p,
Nachomamma8
votes
PeregrineV
in post 3584.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 03:49p,
Nachomamma8
votes
Slandaar
in post 3585.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 03:50p,
Nachomamma8
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3586.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 06:07p,
Nero Cain
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 3623.
On Thu, Jun 6/13/13 @ 03:49a,
Slandaar
votes
Desperado
in post 3625.
On Thu, Jun 6/13/13 @ 10:02a,
Human Destroyer
votes
Rena
in post 3633.
On Fri, Jun 6/14/13 @ 10:06a,
Bacde
unvotes
Nachomamma8
in post 3671.
On Fri, Jun 6/14/13 @ 11:16a,
Desperado
unvotes
Rena
and votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3672.
On Fri, Jun 6/14/13 @ 11:30a,
Bacde
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3673.
On Fri, Jun 6/14/13 @ 12:08p,
Slandaar
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3678.
On Sat, Jun 6/15/13 @ 06:50a,
Cephrir
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3711.
On Sat, Jun 6/15/13 @ 10:31p,
Seanald
unvotes
Rena
and votes
Cephrir
in post 3730.
On Sat, Jun 6/15/13 @ 11:17p,
Bacde
votes
Seanald
in post 3731.
On Sat, Jun 6/15/13 @ 11:59p,
Amethyst Kitty
votes
Seanald
in post 3732.
On Sun, Jun 6/16/13 @ 00:18a,
Amethyst Kitty
votes
Kublai Khan
in post 3733.
On Sun, Jun 6/16/13 @ 01:07p,
penguin_alien
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3740.
On Sun, Jun 6/16/13 @ 03:07p,
Human Destroyer
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3745.
On Sun, Jun 6/16/13 @ 03:18p,
Nachomamma8
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3746.
On Sun, Jun 6/16/13 @ 05:10p,
CrashTextDummie
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3752.
On Sun, Jun 6/16/13 @ 11:05p,
Nachomamma8
unvotes
ThAdmiral
and votes
Nero Cain
in post 3759.
On Sun, Jun 6/16/13 @ 11:28p,
Desperado
unvotes
ThAdmiral
and votes
Nero Cain
in post 3760.
On Mon, Jun 6/17/13 @ 06:02a,
Kublai Khan
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3769.
On Mon, Jun 6/17/13 @ 06:50a,
Slandaar
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3771.
On Mon, Jun 6/17/13 @ 07:28a,
Cephrir
unvotes
ThAdmiral
and votes
penguin_alien
in post 3772.
On Mon, Jun 6/17/13 @ 09:29a,
Bacde
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 3774.
On Mon, Jun 6/17/13 @ 09:53a,
Desperado
unvotes
Nero Cain
and votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3777.
On Mon, Jun 6/17/13 @ 11:03a,
Amethyst Kitty
votes
Desperado
in post 3792.
On Mon, Jun 6/17/13 @ 01:54p,
Amethyst Kitty
votes
Kublai Khan
in post 3821.
On Mon, Jun 6/17/13 @ 01:59p,
Bulbazak
unvotes
Bacde
and votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3822.
On Tue, Jun 6/18/13 @ 08:37a,
penguin_alien
unvotes
ThAdmiral
in post 3857.
On Tue, Jun 6/18/13 @ 11:53a,
PeregrineV
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 3869.
On Tue, Jun 6/18/13 @ 02:24p,
Cephrir
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3885.
On Tue, Jun 6/18/13 @ 06:39p,
ThAdmiral
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 3900.
On Wed, Jun 6/19/13 @ 11:04a,
ArcAngel9
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3921.
On Wed, Jun 6/19/13 @ 12:05p,
Seanald
unvotes
Cephrir
and votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3950.
On Wed, Jun 6/19/13 @ 12:28p,
penguin_alien
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3962.
On Wed, Jun 6/19/13 @ 12:42p,
ffullisade
unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3966.
On Wed, Jun 6/19/13 @ 12:50p,
Bulbazak
unvotes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3967.
On Wed, Jun 6/19/13 @ 02:52p,
Bulbazak
votes
Nero Cain
in post 3977.
On Wed, Jun 6/19/13 @ 04:04p,
ffullisade
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3979.
Last edited by mastin2 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #3981 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:40 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

Mollie, I was calling you stupid because you were being stupid. we told you we wouldn't be available for so many hours and you continued to call us out regardless.

We did tell you that we were both at work, and I at least told you that I will talk to you when I can about whatever you want but you wouldn't leave it at that.

When you originally asked me for it, I was at work and I gave you a list of what I think who is where. 3911 was that list.

I have also never give explanation on a null-read. they are null for a reason.

I am also not trying to AtE the fuck out of you, Mala isn't either and I told her she needs to cool down for a bit before she comes back in here to talk to you.

we aren't trying to do any of those things, at least I'm not intentionally trying to do any of those things.

Mala did ask for your read on Desp, She wanted to talk to Ffery about it but she did ask you why you thought Desp was town and the answer isn't even the best answer you could have given her.

and why would town be desperate to avoid a mislynch? that is, and always will be a scum-trait mollie, and the fact that Mala isn't even trying to wiggle out of this lynch or the fact that I'm not jumping on the biggest wagon, but trying to push my own should tell you something.

the fact that either of us aren't willing to jump onto Nacho or Thad, the fact that I oppose both of them should tell you that we don't really care about being lynched.

You aren't even looking at the points I brought up since I got back, you brought up the exact same line to KK that I am.

You havn't even looked at my town-case for Nero

I am trying to work with you, and talk to you but you are making it hard for the both of us.
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3982 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:42 am

Post by ffullisade »

Speak for yourself, Mollie. :P Though I do still spot aTe a mile away in tulle fog.

- f
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3983 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:44 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 3981, Ms Marangal wrote:Mollie, I was calling you stupid because you were being stupid. we told you we wouldn't be available for so many hours and you continued to call us out regardless.

We did tell you that we were both at work, and I at least told you that I will talk to you when I can about whatever you want but you wouldn't leave it at that.

When you originally asked me for it, I was at work and I gave you a list of what I think who is where. 3911 was that list.

I am also not trying to AtE the fuck out of you, Mala isn't either and I told her she needs to cool down for a bit before she comes back in here to talk to you.

we aren't trying to do any of those things, at least I'm not intentionally trying to do any of those things.

Mala did ask for your read on Desp, She wanted to talk to Ffery about it but she did ask you why you thought Desp was town and the answer isn't even the best answer you could have given her.

and why would town be desperate to avoid a mislynch? that is, and always will be a scum-trait mollie, and the fact that Mala isn't even trying to wiggle out of this lynch or the fact that I'm not jumping on the biggest wagon, but trying to push my own should tell you something.

the fact that either of us aren't willing to jump onto Nacho or Thad, the fact that I oppose both of them should tell you that we don't really care about being lynched.

You aren't even looking at the points I brought up since I got back, you brought up the exact same line to KK that I am.

I am trying to work with you, and talk to you but you are making it hard for the both of us.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3984 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:51 am

Post by Bacde »

if AK flips green/red scum I accept being lynched on the next day cuz I'm not feeling this lynch right now and probably won't vote it
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3985 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:59 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3981, Ms Marangal wrote:Mollie, I was calling you stupid because you were being stupid. we told you we wouldn't be available for so many hours and you continued to call us out regardless.

okay but you said you had just gotten home from work at 5 and made post #3909 bt now you are saying when you made post #3911 you were at work?

you guys can't even keep your freaking stories straight.

lynch this shit
whew!
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3986 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

no

I was at work when you originally asked me for that list of reads.

when I came home, I gave you that list of reads.

that list of reads is post 3911
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3987 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:06 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 3985, pirate mollie wrote:

okay but you said you had just gotten home from work at 5 and made post #3909 bt now you are saying when you made post #3911 you were at work?

you guys can't even keep your freaking stories straight.

lynch this shit
sorry :oops:
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3988 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:11 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 3986, Amethyst Kitty wrote:no

I was at work when you originally asked me for that list of reads.

when I came home, I gave you that list of reads.

that list of reads is post 3911
okay but it isn't what I asked for and you both are being ridiculously stubborn about it. the only people who do this are scum usually, or dumb town. since I don't think either of you are retarded help me out here.

and mala tried to dance around the issue by saying that I was only asking you when I wasn't.

quote the post where mala asked me for my read on desp.

and yes, I am going after khan for ryu thing. you have a legitimate point. but that does not automatically make you town.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3989 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by CrashTextDummie »

In post 3850, ThAdmiral wrote:I see that you are putting your hand up to die tonight. Excellent.
I suggest you start working on your defense now if you want to go down this path, cause you'd be making a better argument for your lynch tomorrow than any I could make myself.

-------------

Not feeling the AK lynch. Some people have called their defense manipulative, but it sounds sincere enough to me. Most of the stuff they're accused of don't really register as scummy with me.

Doesn't look like there's enough support for a ThAd lynch, though there's plenty of people who seem to doubt the claim. I really have to question the wisdom in letting a claimed killing role live when you don't think they're town. Probability dictates that he's more likely to shoot town than scum, so essentially you're just postponing the issue while allowing town numbers to go down faster. At least he's motivated to try and shoot in town's favor regardless of his alignment, I will grant that.

-------------

Nero Cain has pinged me hard lately and I think there's some interest there, so let's try that.

unvote, vote: Nero Cain
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3990 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

@CTD:

I got a question. Do you still think Slandaar is scum?

@ThAd:

Why haven't you used any of your shots yet? We had some scum flips so I'm not sure why if you are a town-limited-shot-vig you haven't used it yet.

@Everyone else:

I didn't realize that we only had two blue mafia flips. Now it can be multiball, but is it possible it's just scum team vs. Sk vs. Town rather then S v S v T?
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3991 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 3990, Amethyst Kitty wrote:I didn't realize that we only had two blue mafia flips. Now it can be multiball, but is it possible it's just scum team vs. Sk vs. Town rather then S v S v T?
Could be. Doesn't appreciably change anything for me.

I like your question of Thad though. Especially after Thezmon's flip, I would expect a town vig (with a neighbor!) to have shot someone.

He even had a huge analysis post ready to go for his first post today.

It doesn't add up.

Unvote
Vote: ThAdmiral
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3992 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:50 pm

Post by Human Destroyer »

Finals are basically over, so activity should be going up starting Friday.

I don't believe ThAd's vig claim and I trust Om's meta read, so let's lynch ThAd.
Are you ready for this?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3993 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:30 pm

Post by Cephrir »

I don't read him as SK, so I remain in the lynch if he can't prove it camp.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3994 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:37 pm

Post by Desperado »

CTD, Nacho, Bulb: forget about Nero for right now and let's get this Thad wagon going so that the people voting Nacho have to get off him and choose between AK and Thad.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3995 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Town:

Nacho
- Started off really shakey though I think I got a good handle on him now. Recently, he's been doing alot better, I'm getting where he's coming from and his annoyance with Bacde looks extremely townish. the fact that he unwilling to lynch him despite him being an annoyance is town as fuck, the little dance we had made him look a tad bit townish... I think his paranoia of him jumping from the bottom of my list to the top is genuine.
For Mala, Nacho being pushed by both blue scum early on makes him townish.
Ffery/Mollie
- Mollie is being aggressive and stubborn, showing alot of her town-traits early on in the game. we both have similar feeling on that slot, and that slot was solidly town all game for both of us.
Nero
: Explained, and solidly based on Meta. Weaker read for Mala though, and she is basically just trusting me on this

Bacde
: Despite Mala's outburst on him earlier, He is a strong (I think at least) town read for the both of us. I like his contributions in thread and I think he's been somewhat helpful, moreso than he usually is.

CTD
: He is solidly town for both of us too, he has nice thought processes, and ask alot of good questions and his paranoia on the neighbor thing was genuine as fuck I think. also, I really like his early play.

Angel
- her post are incredibly light hearted, especially early on. This, I think is an indication of town angel. her reaction to the mass claim idea is really genuine as well. I really love her defense of OS, and her reasoning behind it.

she also made a nice push on Ryu which, at the very least shows that she isn't blue scum.

the only thing I don't agree with is her vote on us, and the timing of it but it doesn't hurt my read on her. Strong town read for Mala as well

Rena
- Mostly not blue scum, and I don't think anything her or Fuzzy has done is actually scummy. Early game, Fuzzy did his normal fuzzy shenanigans of doing wierd as fuck stuff though he usually does those kinds of things to try and get reads so I had him as town.
As soon Rena gets in, she asks questions and plays catch up, which is a really good sign. She's been asking alot of questions and been fairly engaged... Yeah, I don't get the case on her at all and I don't have a clue to why she was ran up to claim at all. Weaker town read for Mala

Bulb
: Easily one of the most engaged people in the game I think. Stronger read for me, a weaker one for Mala. I really like his questions and him trying to understand the mindset of others. the fact that he keeps returning to his original reads, to me reads that he trusts his reads more than he trusts others and is constantly re-finding his center in the game.
DLG/Peregrine
: I have him as solidly town, though Mala has him at null. a quick run through his Iso shows that both are genuine in their responses, and both were as engaged in the game as they could be. DLG looked less townish in my eyes, but PV's attempt to actually interact with everyone despite not being able to keep up with things. He's trying to analyze what's going on in game which is another very good sign.
Null.

Ceph: I was scum reading him, though Mala doesn't have an opinion on him yet. My read on him had to do with alot of his early interactions. I'm not to overly fond of his interactions with Mollie/jiffy early on and his thought process's don't go that deep until later in the game when he starts making lists which, I originally thought him to be trying to "look town" I shift on him alot but his response to being pressured is pretty much non-existant. almost like he doesn't care about what others think. My scum read on him feels out of date but he hunts for solely blue scum, rather than just scum in general which makes me look at him wierdly.

HD
was really townish early game, though he's buggered off lately. Mala was town reading due to Om though she doesn't exactly remember what it was. for me, he started off strong. he was a really strong town read though he hasn't given anything of substance for a while. aside from D1, his actions aren't memorable and he's lurking like hell but I don't think he's done anything scummy. I just need more from him in general. The Hydra dis looked legit to me as well.. when he was in hydra.

Scum:

KK
. I already explained my case on him and he is also a strong scum read for Mala too, though I mostly think she's sheeping me on him >.>

Penguin and Seanald are weaker scum reads for the both of us.
Seanald
is mostly based on gut, though Senalds most latest post are terrible. the only thing that stops me is Sherlock holmes mafia where he acted somewhat similar and I ended up lynching him.
Babyspice/Penguin
is mostly based on guts as well. I don't like either of their posts. Spice was superficial, not really deep seeding and penguin isn't any better I don't think. I don't get any of his votes at all, and a few of them look a bit opportunistic, mainly his Rena one. I do like post 3636 though, and that makes me question this read. Spices's post make sense from a mind scumset, but Penguins make less sense I think so I am also conflicted on that end.

Hydra dissonance is fun reads:

Thad
- I think he's town Despite AD early fluffiness. Early on, when he did try to catchup, he was actually trying to catch up and he wanted to avoid a no lynch via his "just tell me who to lynch, I won't have time to read through the thread"
day two starts, In between his complaints he has some decent reads and he interacts well with others. He doesn't really push his own cases, but he does try being helpful. I think all this later day stuff is just him starting to burn out a bit. His early claim is a little weird though I have had experiences with that myself so I'm unwilling to call him scum for that.
I have him as weak town
Mala has him as scum. Mala thinks AD was really fluffy, and Thad is the exact same. He isn't as aggressive as she's used to him being and he's following pushes of others over making pushes of his own. She also think his Vig claim is lazy, and a fake-claim. she's thinking SK, or red scum. She also thinks that Mollie's relative tell that we used in Tit for Tat can be used on him again this game.

Slandaaar:
I have him as solid town. I think his vibe here is different than his vibe in GoW and his post feel alot less forced to me. Mala thinks he's scum who is doing that terrible scum tunneling, though I disagree because I know that he also tunnels as town. She finds his flip-flop read on us extremely suspicion though I don't find it as much.

to me, he feels a whole lot light hearted in this game and isn't to concerened over what he's doing/saying.

the tunnel on Thor, and then tunnel on us is pretty bad and his other thoughts are all over the place but I think that indicates town slandaar.

Despers:
for me, alot of it is meta based... he does alot of 1v1 ( I don't know if he does these as scum too) and his thoughts and ideas look pretty genuine to me. I see a bit of logical fallacy in his posts, though he's generally fearless with his opinions and doesn't really care of how others view it. He has that stubborness that I have witnessed him to have as town and is unwavering behind it. He's pretty aggressive in his attacks, the only thing I have a problem with is his choice of targets. some of them look pretty easy. I can't really follow his thought process behind his Rena, Kitty, Nero, and Thad votes but that's pretty minor I think.

Mala has a gut read on him though, she can't really explain why she thinks Despers is scum though she does think 2321, 2322, and 2326 looks like scum distancing, and it also looks forced from her perspective.

~Mara

<<< Double-post deleted, and fixed broken tags. >>>
Last edited by mastin2 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3996 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:47 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3854, Nero Cain wrote:So why was it not scummy on days 1 and 2? Why was my attack on Rena scummy but you didn't question any of the other players that followed me onto Rena?
It wasn't as scummy on Day 1 and Day 2 because I had other people in mind and I liked you from our exchange about mollie earlier. Now, I'm not so sure. I questioned you because I found your trail onto Rena suspect; I didn't pay attention to the others.
In post 3854, Nero Cain wrote:I'm relatively certain that I wasn't. Though I did find it scummy when he claimed he was way back on page 3. That looked like some hardcore stalling.
Seems pretty trutful to me considering he ended up replacing out not too long after.
In post 3854, Nero Cain wrote:IDK, I think all three of you are scummy. This whole "guess who my buddies are" is just cheeky scum trying to squirm out of a lynch.
It's me trying to figure out your thought process.
In post 3869, PeregrineV wrote:
Vote: Nacho

Why are you totally ignoring my request?
I didn't. I'm not necessarily completely complying with it, but I didn't ignore it.
In post 3870, Desperado wrote:Nacho, why don't you want to lynch AK anymore?
They seem town to me.
In post 3900, ThAdmiral wrote:In all seriousness though I tried to be useful about 10-15 pages back with some wagon analysis, and that is when everyone jumped on me.
So instead of taking it as "we see the content you're producing and we don't really like it" you took it as "stop producing content"? Come on now.
In post 3909, Amethyst Kitty wrote:I am also under the impression that he is a better player than this.
This is one of those things that always lead down bad bad roads. He might be a better player than you expect even though you don't agree with his reasoning, and he might be completely on track. On the other hand, he might not be used to this and it's frying his scumdar, OR you might be holding him up to unrealistic explanations. I've never really listened to this kind of reasoning unless people have had personal experience with the person before saying something like this.
In post 3912, Amethyst Kitty wrote:No, never mind. Peregrine is town

<<< Double-post deleted. >>>
Why is this?
In post 3950, Seanald wrote:UNVOTE: ceph

VOTE: AK

yeah sorry I just can't stand cry babies.

I mean I get the feeling that what your doing now is very frustrated town flailing but, your just too annoying for me right now, if you can calm down and start doing things logically I'll probably take this vote off.
Mollie, I didn't like this at all.
In post 3962, penguin_alien wrote:I just don't buy that he's a vig.
Do you think that he's a serial killer? Otherwise, there's no reason you should vote him today.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3997 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Nero, what is your read on Arc?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3998 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:55 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 3997, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3950, Seanald wrote:UNVOTE: ceph

VOTE: AK

yeah sorry I just can't stand cry babies.

I mean I get the feeling that what your doing now is very frustrated town flailing but, your just too annoying for me right now, if you can calm down and start doing things logically I'll probably take this vote off.
Mollie, I didn't like this at all.
Neither did we.

- f
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3999 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:56 pm

Post by Cephrir »

If this wasn't multiball I would unvote for the sheer level of detail in that reads list.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”