NY 164: Maniacal Street Mafia (Anticlimatically finished.)

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3825 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:12 am

Post by Desperado »

Put another way: your questions would make sense if there was compelling evidence that someone else was bluescum and I was arguing for Kitty over them. Then it might make sense to ask me why I don't want to eliminate a NK.

But there isn't, so it doesn't.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3826 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:18 am

Post by Slandaar »

Well my PV case was pretty good I thought; hes most likely the bluescum.

AK is red or town not blue.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3827 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:19 am

Post by CrashTextDummie »

I'm struggling really hard with ThAd's vig claim.
Really
hard. My most pressing issues with it:

1. Peregrine's whole "love at first sight in the pre-game" spiel. I can only conclude that ThAd or one of his predecessors claimed vig at some point in the neighborhood QT. Why? What did Peregrine/DLG do to earn that kind of trust?
2. ThAd's motivation to out the neighborhood. I thought it was odd to begin with ("I don't think my neighbor is scum, but I'm intrigued by the 1 scum per neighborhood theory, so I'm claiming to add an interesting twist to the game", paraphrased), but by outing himself as a neighbor specifically to fuel a "scum in the neighborhoods" argument, he put himself on a shortlist of potential scum, which seems really counter-intuitive if you're playing a power role.
3. ThAd's play today (and PV's by extension). He did
nothing
to stop the wagon on himself, barely any scumhunting (none after his wagon started getting steam), barely any defending. Pretty much "lemme know when it's time to claim" all the way through. It feels to me like he
wanted
to claim. He certainly didn't put any effort into protecting his role today.
4. The revolving door of players in ThAd's slot. This is kind of a meta argument, but it's really odd to me that two players replaced out of a very popular role as claimed. This is a very demanding game so it's possible that they were both just overwhelmed, but vig is about as low maintenance as it gets; just follow along and take your shots, no case-making required to get your suspects dead and an easy out if you get wagoned.

1 and 2 just plain don't make sense from a town point of view, 3 points towards ThAd being an SK with NK-immunity. 4 makes a lot more sense as well if he's SK (SK is always an uphill battle and requires a ton of effort in a game as gargantuan as this).

Bottom line, I don't think ThAd is town. All those propagating a "we should eliminate a NK" angle should take note. Vote stays.
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3828 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:21 am

Desperado, I asked you why you think Seanald is likely town. Please indulge me.
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3829 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:35 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 3828, CrashTextDummie wrote:Desperado, I asked you why you think Seanald is likely town. Please indulge me.
Most of the same reasons PV/Thad give except I'm not proclaiming him obvtown. He isn't active in the QT but when he is his thoughts and mine largely line up. We trust the same people.

And given the two scumflips and plethora of other suspects I don't anticipate a scumflip from his slot.

I take it you disagree?

Really like your Thad points btw. But if there actually is a vig he'll be dead by tomorrow, and if he isn't dead as a claimed Vig we lynch him. Where do you stand on Kitty?
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3830 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:37 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 3826, Slandaar wrote:Well my PV case was pretty good I thought; hes most likely the bluescum.

AK is red or town not blue.
I thought it was pretty good too but I'm talking about something more substantial than individual speculation. Bulb was approaching the issue as if we had confirmed bluescum in our grasp and I was arguing for Kitty over them, which ignores a lot of the context.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3831 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:57 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 3824, Desperado wrote:
In post 3822, Bulbazak wrote:If we are assuming that this is multiball, then it is in town's best interest to eliminate a NK. Why would you not want to do so? And why would it be more important to eliminate Kitty rather than a NK?
But it is not in the town's best interest to derail a lynch because solely because they probably aren't bluescum. Which is what Cephrir said.
I thought it was generally agreed that finishing blue was our objective today. And personally, I think it's very likely the last blue is between Rena and PA. But since there isn't enough support there, I guess it's a moot point.
In post 3827, CrashTextDummie wrote:I'm struggling really hard with ThAd's vig claim.
Really
hard. My most pressing issues with it:

1. Peregrine's whole "love at first sight in the pre-game" spiel. I can only conclude that ThAd or one of his predecessors claimed vig at some point in the neighborhood QT. Why? What did Peregrine/DLG do to earn that kind of trust?
2. ThAd's motivation to out the neighborhood. I thought it was odd to begin with ("I don't think my neighbor is scum, but I'm intrigued by the 1 scum per neighborhood theory, so I'm claiming to add an interesting twist to the game", paraphrased), but by outing himself as a neighbor specifically to fuel a "scum in the neighborhoods" argument, he put himself on a shortlist of potential scum, which seems really counter-intuitive if you're playing a power role.
3. ThAd's play today (and PV's by extension). He did
nothing
to stop the wagon on himself, barely any scumhunting (none after his wagon started getting steam), barely any defending. Pretty much "lemme know when it's time to claim" all the way through. It feels to me like he
wanted
to claim. He certainly didn't put any effort into protecting his role today.
4. The revolving door of players in ThAd's slot. This is kind of a meta argument, but it's really odd to me that two players replaced out of a very popular role as claimed. This is a very demanding game so it's possible that they were both just overwhelmed, but vig is about as low maintenance as it gets; just follow along and take your shots, no case-making required to get your suspects dead and an easy out if you get wagoned.

1 and 2 just plain don't make sense from a town point of view, 3 points towards ThAd being an SK with NK-immunity. 4 makes a lot more sense as well if he's SK (SK is always an uphill battle and requires a ton of effort in a game as gargantuan as this).

Bottom line, I don't think ThAd is town. All those propagating a "we should eliminate a NK" angle should take note. Vote stays.
These arguments are disturbingly good. But it would be very easy to mostly confirm Thad via the appearance of a third nightkill, so I think giving him a chance to shoot someone is the best idea. I don't think it's likely he's an SK, unless the mod colored the one scumteam blue just to fuck with us.

To whoever suggested lynching Thad if he's alive tomorrow: You can do things like that if you don't say them, but once you say them it becomes WIFOM city.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3832 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:56 am

Post by PeregrineV »

All work no play today, but will come back tonight.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3833 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3822, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 3814, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3813, Bulbazak wrote:Again, the difference is that Kitty was asking about YOUR motivations, while you asked Khan why he didn't look elsewhere

:eek:

:evil:

there is no fucking difference!!!
Saying "Nuh Uh!!!" is not a rebuttal.
It was the same question. I asked KK why he wasn't looking at the others (note one of those others flipped scum) AK asked my why I wasn't looking at Bacde. It was the same thing and you pretending like it wasn't is massively stupid. This is scum with Nacho.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3834 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:32 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 3831, Cephrir wrote:To whoever suggested lynching Thad if he's alive tomorrow: You can do things like that if you don't say them, but once you say them it becomes WIFOM city.
WIFOM isn't something that needs to get introduced. It's inherent.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3835 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:43 am

In post 3829, Desperado wrote:
In post 3828, CrashTextDummie wrote:Desperado, I asked you why you think Seanald is likely town. Please indulge me.
Most of the same reasons PV/Thad give except I'm not proclaiming him obvtown. He isn't active in the QT but when he is his thoughts and mine largely line up. We trust the same people.

And given the two scumflips and plethora of other suspects I don't anticipate a scumflip from his slot.

I take it you disagree?
To me, Seanald is a player that blends into the background. I haven't seen anything from him that straight up makes me think he's scum, but then I don't think I've seen all that much from him period. Given this, I was curious how you came to take such a strong stance on him and whether your read on him was informed by stuff that's not on public record. I can accept your reasoning, but it's not really something I can build on.
Desperado wrote:Really like your Thad points btw. But if there actually is a vig he'll be dead by tomorrow, and if he isn't dead as a claimed Vig we lynch him. Where do you stand on Kitty?
We have no indication that there is a vig in the game other than ThAd's claim. The general assumption has been two scum teams based on the blue scum flips, and kills have been consistent with that theory. If ThAd is fake-claiming, I don't see any reason to expect there to be a counter-by-kill.

I'll have to get back to you wrt to Kitty. She's done stuff, I just haven't really been paying attention.

-----------------
Cephrir wrote:These arguments are disturbingly good. But it would be very easy to mostly confirm Thad via the appearance of a third nightkill, so I think giving him a chance to shoot someone is the best idea. I don't think it's likely he's an SK, unless the mod colored the one scumteam blue just to fuck with us.
There doesn't have to be mod trickery for him to be an SK. I fully expect there to be a third kill if we let ThAd live (barring kill-prevention). It's possible that he tried to kill but failed, or that he refrained from killing to support the x-shot aspect of his claim. X-shot is really convenient to add to a fake-claim, because it disincentivizes rival-scum from cross-killing him to a degree (limited-shot vigs are fairly low-priority NK targets once they're out of shots). It would be interesting to know at which point and in what fashion he claimed to his neighbor.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3836 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I need to start taking notes.

Thad is in a neighborhood with PV AND he's a 2 shot vig?

Rena is a claimed watcher that visited OM n1 and Bcade n1 2?

CTD is in ANOTHER neighborhood?

Didn't we have a third claimed neighborhood?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3837 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:55 am

Post by Desperado »

PV and Thad
CTD and Slandaar
Desperado and Seanald

Thad claims X-Shot, not 2-Shot

Rena claims Watcher on Om and bacde with no results indicated
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3838 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3837, Desperado wrote:Thad claims X-Shot, not 2-Shot
this is correct.

I'm think THAD is scum based on his role claim but the extra kills could be useful. I don't think I want to kill him today.

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3839 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:09 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 3835, CrashTextDummie wrote:
In post 3829, Desperado wrote:

I take it you disagree?
To me, Seanald is a player that blends into the background. I haven't seen anything from him that straight up makes me think he's scum, but then I don't think I've seen all that much from him period.
Given this, I was curious how you came to take such a strong stance on him and whether your read on him was informed by stuff that's not on public record. I can accept your reasoning, but it's not really something I can build on.
Well I'm not really sure what you're categorizing as a strong stance. I told bacde to stop voting him because he isn't likely to flip scum and we have bigger fish to fry. The bold is basically how I feel about him, which puts him squarely in the "ignore until later" pile, which is pretty far away from the "lynch pile."
Desperado wrote:Really like your Thad points btw. But if there actually is a vig he'll be dead by tomorrow, and if he isn't dead as a claimed Vig we lynch him. Where do you stand on Kitty?
We have no indication that there is a vig in the game other than ThAd's claim. The general assumption has been two scum teams based on the blue scum flips, and kills have been consistent with that theory. If ThAd is fake-claiming, I don't see any reason to expect there to be a counter-by-kill

I'll have to get back to you wrt to Kitty. She's done stuff, I just haven't really been paying attention.
[/quote]

Don't dilly dally too long, once bacde and Nacho get back here I know we'll have AK at 6. Thad is better left to prove himself or die failing.
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3840 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:31 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 3813, Bulbazak wrote:148:
In post 3688, Nero Cain wrote:
bulb wrote: The big difference between this quote and what you did is in tone. Kitty's question is more about the standards of the one questioning her, rather than pointing attention towards someone who did something similar. She is also not as offended with the inquiry as you were when Khan asked his question. Finally, in this instance, she is actually being called scum by you, whereas Khan was just asking a simple question and had not made any accusation, which makes your freakout even more suspicious.

And for those who are curious themselves, here is Nero's response to Khan again:
In post 2596, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2583, Kublai Khan wrote:In post 2401, Nero Cain wrote:its also likely multiball

How in the world can town make this assumption on Day 1?
Its a 24 player game an current site meta suggest more than 1 killing faction. 6 scum seems the ideal number, weather its a 5 man scum team and a sk or two 3 man scum teams.

But all of Slandaar, Bcade and Bulb have speculated that its multiball as well. Why is this a sin for me but not them?

+ why am I not on your town list?
You think there's a difference in our "deflects" 'cause I'm calling her scum?!? But this is still very much incorrect. The Mala head DID have a scum read on me and Mara was even ok with it until recently.

Kitty did the EXACT same thing as me. I called her fourth vote on Nacho (and her "oh I didn't know there was a Nacho wagon") opportunistic. Her questioning me about why I didn't call out Bcade for his 5th vote (despite him already being on the wagon therefore he wasn't the 5th vote) is no different then my questioning KK over why he didn't question others that were setup speculating.

Also, context says that Khan was light calling me scummy.
Again, the difference is that Kitty was asking about YOUR motivations, while you asked Khan why he didn't look elsewhere.
In post 3689, Bacde wrote: What would you expect from scumcho?
A degree of non-genuine play. He came close in Voided's Mountainous Nightless game, but he was town then.
In post 3689, Bacde wrote: What about his suspicion of OS read as genuine to you?
OS had made a bull crap fake claim, and Nacho saw through it. I don't see how that is anti-town in the slightest, yet you are continuing to try to push that, in a similar manner as Ryu, btw. Pointing out, pressuring, and voting someone who is lying is not scummy. Period.
In post 3695, ffullisade wrote:
I addressed the hypocrisy in #1888. he didn't like my answer in post #1893. he thinks it is a playstyle issue. mebbe it is considering his flip. but I answered him and I simply don't understand why he was not understanding my answer.
Oh, you mean this:

Spoiler: Mollie "answering" questions
In post 1888, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1884, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:I am back to thinking you are scum. why? cos what I said made perfect sense and you know it but are still trying to push a crappy point
Then explain how what I said was hypocritical. Because if what you said made sense then you should be able to do so.
In post 1884, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:I was asking you to stop that condescending tone with me (you are still patronising but I will deal) and it worked!

that is what that was about. ty
I remember the last time you got dodgy about what you were saying and then went into a 'how dare you personally attack me spiel'

You didn't flip town.
In post 1884, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:people treat hydras differently a lot of people hate hydras on this site. you either understand this basic concept or you don't

*shrug*
How am I treating you differently?
Again, you're dodging the original point of the question to give a sideways answer.
In post 1884, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:2. erm that isn't quite what happened
So what did happen?
In post 1884, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:and I still say you haven't been reading my posts unless they are addressed to you

HUGE SCUMTELL
I've been doing that to a lot of posts this game.
Heck, i still haven't finished my catchup and no one has mentioned it so I'm planning to let that slide too.
In post 1884, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:I think you are doing the misrepping here and being opportunistic over mine and majiffy's dissonance. majiffy and I argue a lot in mafia we have 2 completely different approaches anybody who has played with us knows this

there is no way you can look at us and not say we are town for bloody obvious reasons but oh hai there are some moar of your posts I wanna address
It's actually quite easy for me to point and you and call you scum.
What are the obvious reasons I'm missing?
In post 1890, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 1888, Thor665 wrote:Then explain how what I said was hypocritical. Because if what you said made sense then you should be able to do so.
I did. you put a vote on a weak wagon when there were other options in play do you know who does that as a vet player and then tries to berate other players for doing the same it is scum that is who. I was wondering if it was a town tell for you but I guess it isn't
I remember the last time you got dodgy about what you were saying and then went into a 'how dare you personally attack me spiel'

You didn't flip town.
and I remember the last time you tried to use this as a scumtell for me. pretty sure you were culted at that point
Again, you're dodging the original point of the question to give a sideways answer.
no I am not
So what did happen?
:neutral:
Heck, i still haven't finished my catchup and no one has mentioned it so I'm planning to let that slide too.
I mentioned it

I just said it

ahdjkshflwerhjdjsdnisawlqewiz
no it isn't. it is why you are going about it all clumsily

Probably the reason why he couldn't understand your answer is that you actually never
answered
him. He'd ask you a question and you'd leave him hanging and then later say, "I'm not avoiding your questions.", which is an absolute lie.

The hydra point, especially, is ridiculous. You originally tried to dismiss his initial push by saying that he was just treating you differently,
because
you were a hydra. Thor was confused and asked how that even made sense, which you dodged by going into a big hydra discussion. Seriously, your responses are nonsensical.
In post 3695, ffullisade wrote: posts #2764 and #2786

I answered his questions.
Are you serious? #2764 is Thor saying that you have not addressed his questions at all, and then in #2786 you STILL HAVEN'T answered those questions, instead addressing something more recent and saying that you didn't want to get in a "word war", which Thor pointed out was a lie and contradicted your original story about Majiffy telling you not to get into it with Thor.
In post 3695, ffullisade wrote: thor was not paying attention to the game HE EVEN SAID THIS WHEN HE SAID HE DIDN"T READ 20 PAGES
Thor was not caught up. That does not mean that he wasn't paying attention to the game. In fact, he was very attentive of current events thread-wise. If there was something that was important that happened in the section he was not caught up in, you could have always linked or quoted them, but you chose not to do so.
In post 3695, ffullisade wrote: and let's look at the question you asked rena.

bulb: hi rena, who all visited bc? can anyone confirm?
rena: hi bulb. well I said nothing of interest happened nothing led to a nk but so and so visited them but do you think they might be a town special??????
That is a blatant misrep.
In post 3541, Bulbazak wrote: @Rena: Did anybody visit Om n1 or Bacde n2?
I didn't ask who visited her targets. I just asked if anybody did, which can be a simple yes or no answer. She could have easily answered yes and said that she preferred not to out the player's name. I don't need the specifics. I just want to make sure everything lines up.
In post 3695, ffullisade wrote: she would have been outing town specials at that point and if anything her reluctance to do so makes me give her town points but scum claiming to be watcher meta :/
I don't understand that last part. You think she's town for not outing PRs, but yet she's scum for not doing so?

On to page 149.
tl;dr

pretty sure the post is filled with nothing but the same sycophantic pretentious doubaggery stuff as has been previously posted by this poster

ak it worries me that you honestly don't have a town read on desperado. like it seriously worries me

@ desp

had the exact same reaction as you did to cephrir
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3841 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 3840, macmollie wrote:
In post 3813, Bulbazak wrote:148:
In post 3688, Nero Cain wrote:
bulb wrote: The big difference between this quote and what you did is in tone. Kitty's question is more about the standards of the one questioning her, rather than pointing attention towards someone who did something similar. She is also not as offended with the inquiry as you were when Khan asked his question. Finally, in this instance, she is actually being called scum by you, whereas Khan was just asking a simple question and had not made any accusation, which makes your freakout even more suspicious.

And for those who are curious themselves, here is Nero's response to Khan again:
In post 2596, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2583, Kublai Khan wrote:In post 2401, Nero Cain wrote:its also likely multiball

How in the world can town make this assumption on Day 1?
Its a 24 player game an current site meta suggest more than 1 killing faction. 6 scum seems the ideal number, weather its a 5 man scum team and a sk or two 3 man scum teams.

But all of Slandaar, Bcade and Bulb have speculated that its multiball as well. Why is this a sin for me but not them?

+ why am I not on your town list?
You think there's a difference in our "deflects" 'cause I'm calling her scum?!? But this is still very much incorrect. The Mala head DID have a scum read on me and Mara was even ok with it until recently.

Kitty did the EXACT same thing as me. I called her fourth vote on Nacho (and her "oh I didn't know there was a Nacho wagon") opportunistic. Her questioning me about why I didn't call out Bcade for his 5th vote (despite him already being on the wagon therefore he wasn't the 5th vote) is no different then my questioning KK over why he didn't question others that were setup speculating.

Also, context says that Khan was light calling me scummy.
Again, the difference is that Kitty was asking about YOUR motivations, while you asked Khan why he didn't look elsewhere.
In post 3689, Bacde wrote: What would you expect from scumcho?
A degree of non-genuine play. He came close in Voided's Mountainous Nightless game, but he was town then.
In post 3689, Bacde wrote: What about his suspicion of OS read as genuine to you?
OS had made a bull crap fake claim, and Nacho saw through it. I don't see how that is anti-town in the slightest, yet you are continuing to try to push that, in a similar manner as Ryu, btw. Pointing out, pressuring, and voting someone who is lying is not scummy. Period.
In post 3695, ffullisade wrote:
I addressed the hypocrisy in #1888. he didn't like my answer in post #1893. he thinks it is a playstyle issue. mebbe it is considering his flip. but I answered him and I simply don't understand why he was not understanding my answer.
Oh, you mean this:

Spoiler: Mollie "answering" questions
In post 1888, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1884, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:I am back to thinking you are scum. why? cos what I said made perfect sense and you know it but are still trying to push a crappy point
Then explain how what I said was hypocritical. Because if what you said made sense then you should be able to do so.
In post 1884, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:I was asking you to stop that condescending tone with me (you are still patronising but I will deal) and it worked!

that is what that was about. ty

You didn't flip town.
In post 1884, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:people treat hydras differently a lot of people hate hydras on this site. you either understand this basic concept or you don't

*shrug*
In post 1884, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:2. erm that isn't quite what happened
So what did happen?
In post 1884, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:and I still say you haven't been reading my posts unless they are addressed to you

HUGE SCUMTELL
In post 1884, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:I think you are doing the misrepping here and being opportunistic over mine and majiffy's dissonance. majiffy and I argue a lot in mafia we have 2 completely different approaches anybody who has played with us knows this

there is no way you can look at us and not say we are town for bloody obvious reasons but oh hai there are some moar of your posts I wanna address
In post 1890, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 1888, Thor665 wrote:Then explain how what I said was hypocritical. Because if what you said made sense then you should be able to do so.
I did. you put a vote on a weak wagon when there were other options in play do you know who does that as a vet player and then tries to berate other players for doing the same it is scum that is who. I was wondering if it was a town tell for you but I guess it isn't

You didn't flip town.
and I remember the last time you tried to use this as a scumtell for me. pretty sure you were culted at that point
no I am not
So what did happen?
:neutral:
I mentioned it

I just said it

ahdjkshflwerhjdjsdnisawlqewiz
no it isn't. it is why you are going about it all clumsily

Probably the reason why he couldn't understand your answer is that you actually never
answered
him. He'd ask you a question and you'd leave him hanging and then later say, "I'm not avoiding your questions.", which is an absolute lie.

The hydra point, especially, is ridiculous. You originally tried to dismiss his initial push by saying that he was just treating you differently,
because
you were a hydra. Thor was confused and asked how that even made sense, which you dodged by going into a big hydra discussion. Seriously, your responses are nonsensical.
In post 3695, ffullisade wrote: posts #2764 and #2786

I answered his questions.
Are you serious? #2764 is Thor saying that you have not addressed his questions at all, and then in #2786 you STILL HAVEN'T answered those questions, instead addressing something more recent and saying that you didn't want to get in a "word war", which Thor pointed out was a lie and contradicted your original story about Majiffy telling you not to get into it with Thor.
In post 3695, ffullisade wrote: thor was not paying attention to the game HE EVEN SAID THIS WHEN HE SAID HE DIDN"T READ 20 PAGES
Thor was not caught up. That does not mean that he wasn't paying attention to the game. In fact, he was very attentive of current events thread-wise. If there was something that was important that happened in the section he was not caught up in, you could have always linked or quoted them, but you chose not to do so.
In post 3695, ffullisade wrote: and let's look at the question you asked rena.

bulb: hi rena, who all visited bc? can anyone confirm?
rena: hi bulb. well I said nothing of interest happened nothing led to a nk but so and so visited them but do you think they might be a town special??????
That is a blatant misrep.
In post 3541, Bulbazak wrote: @Rena: Did anybody visit Om n1 or Bacde n2?
I didn't ask who visited her targets. I just asked if anybody did, which can be a simple yes or no answer. She could have easily answered yes and said that she preferred not to out the player's name. I don't need the specifics. I just want to make sure everything lines up.
In post 3695, ffullisade wrote: she would have been outing town specials at that point and if anything her reluctance to do so makes me give her town points but scum claiming to be watcher meta :/
I don't understand that last part. You think she's town for not outing PRs, but yet she's scum for not doing so?

On to page 149.
tl;dr

pretty sure the post is filled with nothing but the same sycophantic pretentious doubaggery stuff as has been previously posted by this poster

ak it worries me that you honestly don't have a town read on desperado. like it seriously worries me

@ desp

had the exact same reaction as you did to cephrir
whoops wrong hydra
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3842 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:39 pm

Post by Desperado »

Hey sweet you make seven

Vote AK
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3843 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:11 pm

Post by ffullisade »

okay desp I need you to listen to me

I am in a hydra with both of them. I would like to think that I can read them a bit. if I give them a town read will you trust that? to me mala is looking like frustrated town mala. mara's scum game is painfully obvious I should know our 3 headed hydra was in a recent game and I was like omg mara plz stop posting. I am not seeing that here but it is multi-ball and that changes some things mebbe.

@ ak

what is your stance on nero again? also mala what do mean the helluva a mess that town made today?

@ bc

do you know why I am town reading nacho at this point? cos said he that me not trusting him was my problem not his and I needed therapy, lol. I bet that was the meanest thing he could think of to say.

that is frustrated town nacho cos when we both get town reads on each other we work together. sometimes it *cough* doesn't *cough* always work out but it is a comfort. fery is town reading him but is getting frustrated that every she tries to engage with him to firm up that read other people interfere.

re: thad. we played an open game where I scumread him in under 5 posts. <----- for reasons people would not understand. how do you explain things like timing and syntax if other people don't look for those things? you can't. luckily he was vig killed and we won the game.

in this game he subbed in so I lost on edge wrt obtaining early info. I am of the opinion he is what he says he is only because I don't think he would pull "I'm the vig suck my dick" if he were scum but I could be wrong.

I waffle on nero

I do not like cephrir's last few posts at all whatsoever. I like ctd. I like seanalderina. <---- no one will understand that read either. I am liking khan.

I am going to do a good long think and look at who is staying on the outskirts
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3844 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:15 pm

Post by Desperado »

I might trust it if you back up your meta reads with links. One each of frustrated mala town and easy to read mara scum.

<<< Double-post deleted. >>>
Last edited by mastin2 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3845 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do you waffle on me Mollie? I might be ok with an AK lynch, but if AK flips scum we are deff killing Bulb.

ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3846 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5042551#p5042551]post 3845[/url], Desperado wrote:I might trust it if you back up your meta reads with links. One each of frustrated mala town and easy to read mara scum.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go

^ us as a hydra. when reading it know that she capitalises and I don't. we were town.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go

^ she was scum. I was actually gonna vote her but then aj dragged his feet so freaking hard that I ate paranoid flakes over him and didn't vote correctly.

she has a relative scum tell that she has not dropped yet this game.

do you want a couple of games where mara/mala/me were town and scum as a hydra? I can provide links for those.

@ nero

sometimes you look very town to me and sometimes I can't see where you are coming from. what sits in your favour is that you seem to be as lost and confused about things as I am wrt certain aspects of the game. nero, believe me I want you to be town.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3847 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by ffullisade »

jesus christ why did those links fail

those were to the isos but here are the game links:

scum http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=24201

town http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26483
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3848 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:26 pm

Post by Desperado »

That scum game is Mala, not Mara
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3849 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:49 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 3849, Desperado wrote:That scum game is Mala, not Mara
mara:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=26834

^ read her as scum in her first few posts but mala thought she looked town with her asking of the set-up. and then she claimed vig in twilight I think lol

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=28626

^ poor mara. I had a primadonna hissy fit and she was left to deal with wisdom who unnerved her to the point I seriously thought she was just going to say GOD I AM SCUM JUST KILL ME ALREADY. we are kerberos in that game.

I think mara is a pretty good player has great gut instinct. the only thing she needs to work on her scum is to not panic when under pressure. she does this a bit as town but she doesn't scumtell as much. nacho mara and I were in a recent polygamy game where I trusted nacho and mac's read over my own but then she self-voted and I took that as a scum claim. she wasn't though

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”