NY 164: Maniacal Street Mafia (Anticlimatically finished.)

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3675 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:59 am

Post by mastin2 »

Seventy-Eighth Votecount
:
(Eleventh Votecount of Day Three,
AKA, the "Ohheyvotecount" votecount.
)

Rena - 3 (Cephrir, Seanald, Human Destroyer)

Bacde - 3 (Kublai Khan, Bulbazak,Rena)

ThAdmiral - 2 (Desperado, Bacde)
Nachomamma8 - 1 (Nero Cain)
Cephrir - 1 (ArcAngel9)
Amethyst Kitty - 1 (Nachomamma8)
Desperado - 1 (Slandaar)

Not Voting - 6 (CrashTextDummie, PeregrineV, penguin_alien, ThAdmiral, Amethyst Kitty, ffullisade)

With
alive, it's
to lynch.

Day Three's deadline is Monday, July 1st, @ 12:30 PM PST, which is in (expired on 2013-07-01 12:30:00).

Bulbazak is V/LA over weekends indefinitely.
Haylen is V/LA until Sunday, Jun 16th.
mastin2, the moderator, is V/LA for...a while.

Spoiler: Changes from last votecount
Rena - 3 (Cephrir, Seanald,
Desperado
, Human Destroyer)
Bacde - 3 (Kublai Khan, Bulbazak, Rena)
Cephrir - 1 (ArcAngel9)
Nachomamma8 - 1 (
Bacde
, Nero Cain)
Amethyst Kitty - 1 (Nachomamma8)
Desperado - 1 (Slandaar)
ThAdmiral - 2 (
Desperado
Bacde(2)
)

Not Voting - 6 (CrashTextDummie, PeregrineV, penguin_alien, ThAdmiral, Amethyst Kitty, ffullisade,
Bacde(1)
)
Last votecount was page 147, post 3650.

Spoiler: Player Votecount History D3
CrashTextDummie:
Cephrir: Rena
Nachomamma8: ThAdmiral->Nero Cain->PeregrineV->Slandaar->Amethyst Kitty
PeregrineV:
Nero Cain: Rena->Nachomamma8
Bacde: Nachomamma8->Rena->Nachomamma8->Unvote->ThAdmiral
Bulbazak: ffullisade->Bacde
Desperado: ThAdmiral->Rena->ThAdmiral
penguin_alien:
Slandaar: Amethyst Kitty->Rena->Desperado
Seanald: Rena
ThAdmiral:
Rena: Bacde
Kublai Khan: Bacde
Amethyst Kitty:
ffullisade: Rena->Unvote
Om the Destroyer
Human Destroyer: Rena
ArcAngel9: Cephrir

Spoiler: Votecount History D3
On Mon, Jun 6/10/13 @ 02:30p,
Bacde
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 3367.
On Mon, Jun 6/10/13 @ 02:40p,
Nachomamma8
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3375.
On Mon, Jun 6/10/13 @ 05:23p,
Nero Cain
votes
Rena
in post 3385.
On Mon, Jun 6/10/13 @ 06:01p,
Nachomamma8
votes
Nero Cain
in post 3388.
On Mon, Jun 6/10/13 @ 11:14p,
Kublai Khan
votes
Bacde
in post 3397.
On Tue, Jun 6/11/13 @ 04:18a,
Slandaar
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3406.
On Tue, Jun 6/11/13 @ 08:55a,
Desperado
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3417.
On Tue, Jun 6/11/13 @ 12:32p,
Bubazak
votes
ffullisade
in post 3432.
On Tue, Jun 6/11/13 @ 03:04p,
ArcAngel9
votes
Cephrir
in post 3444.
On Tue, Jun 6/11/13 @ 06:46p,
ffullisade
votes
Rena
in post 3462.
On Tue, Jun 6/11/13 @ 09:08p,
Seanald
votes
Rena
in post 3467.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 11:07a,
Desperado
votes
Rena
in post 3489.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 12:41p,
Bacde
votes
Rena
in post 3522.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 01:45p,
Slandaar
votes
Rena
in post 3528.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 02:15p,
Bulbazak
unvotes
ffullisade
and votes
Bacde
in post 3537.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 02:42p,
ffullisade
unvotes
Rena
in post 3543.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 03:04p,
Bacde
unvotes
Rena
and votes
Nachomamma8
in post 3548.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 03:48p,
Nachomamma8
votes
PeregrineV
in post 3584.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 03:49p,
Nachomamma8
votes
Slandaar
in post 3585.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 03:50p,
Nachomamma8
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3586.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 06:07p,
Nero Cain
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 3623.
On Thu, Jun 6/13/13 @ 03:49a,
Slandaar
votes
Desperado
in post 3625.
On Thu, Jun 6/13/13 @ 10:02a,
Human Destroyer
votes
Rena
in post 3633.
On Fri, Jun 6/14/13 @ 10:06a,
Bacde
unvotes
Nachomamma8
in post 3671.
On Fri, Jun 6/14/13 @ 11:16a,
Desperado
unvotes
Rena
and votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3672.
On Fri, Jun 6/14/13 @ 11:30a,
Bacde
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3673.
Last edited by mastin2 on Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3676 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:59 am

Post by Bacde »

UGH WE ARE IN A PICKLE YET AGAIN

CAN'T WE ALL JUST AGREE TO LYNCH SOMEBODY
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3677 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:00 am

Post by Bacde »

SOMEBODY IMPLY THAT I AM MAFIA AND THEN DENY IT LATER ON PLEASE
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3678 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:08 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 200, DLG wrote:
In post 127, Red Ryu wrote:Thor dumb town, posts to actionDan make this more apparent.
If you're reading someone as Town, why are you working so hard to alienate that player?
Why, if you're reading someone as Town, are you expending effort to marginalize their opinion?

"Dumb Town, or Scum" is an exceptionally scummy read to give out for myriad reasons.

This guy needs a noose. Can't wait for the game to "officially" start so we can "quick-lynch" scum.
Spoiler:
In post 492, DLG wrote:
In post 356, Red Ryu wrote:Being town does not equal doing the smart thing nor that they have the right idea.
Yeah, this is dated, and all, especially since I no longer believe you're scum. My original problem was that calling someone "dumb Town" is practically guaranteed to make that player less likely to want to be cooperative with you, and Town cohesion can be a powerful weapon. Making Town cohesion more difficult serves a scum agenda. Plus, by casting another player as dumb, you send a signal that their posts should be ignored. And, regardless of my personal assessment of someone's abilities/intelligence, if I think they're Town, I want their opinion heard, not ignored. I may not agree with them, and I'll discuss with them why, but shoving them aside seems contrary to working towards a Town win.
In post 416, Red Ryu wrote:Om is saying some of the dumbest things known to man, their posts on B&B are atrocious.
Is this another "dumb Town" read? I can't really tell, although I don't believe that's what you meant. I would appreciate you explaining some of what you find atrocious.

I really don't think Nachomamma8 is very likely scum at this juncture. Seems to me he's demonstrating a desire to make the game more difficult for scum through advocating the mass claim (my personal opinion is that early mass claims are functionally better for Town given that site meta so heavily discourages it, and scum get to hide behind "OMG SAVE THE PR'S", and scum aren't prepared for it. Forcing people to lock into a claim early takes away much of the ability of scum to craft a claim later when more is on the line. Well, plus, I derped a LYLO because of a fake claim that I believed and wouldn't have been possible to foresee that it would be beneficial if forced out early.). And, while Nachomamma8 hasn't really stressed this point, there was something significantly scummy about Oversoul's claim. That was the fact that he said he was planning to claim, but didn't when he made his first post. Then, after CrashtextDummie brought up the mass-claim, Oversoul took the easy "no way, man!" route, but then offererd his own claim up and said CrashTextDummie's idea had nothing to do with him claiming. So, Nachomamma8 pushing the Oversoul wagon seems to come from a Town motivated mind set, to me.

You got any kind of a read towards ArcAngel9?

Above spoilered is just here to show him asking Ryu about AA9 just before voting her and that Ryu should still be in his thoughts.
In post 494, DLG wrote:VOTE: ArcAngel9
I'm truly disturbed by the complete lack of scumhunting.
In post 217, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 203, CrashTextDummie wrote:We should massclaim. I am not joking.

Raise of hands, everyone in favor.
are you crazy.. No claims plz!!!!!!!!!!

Mastin2, I don't have any issue with HD hydra. :)
This is the kind of reaction I expect to a proposed massclaim from scum. Belittle the idea, but take no initiative to figure out why someone is proposing such an idea.

Also, rather than any commentary about any of the content that developed pre-game, or up to that point, an aside to the mod that served no purpose.
In post 227, ArcAngel9 wrote:^wow, that VCA is just mind blowing. Great job Mastin :)
This post, in particular, gave me scum feelings towards ArcAngel9. Absolutely no commentary on the game state, no attempts to figure anything out. Prefering to interact with the mod over interacting with the game and other players is not Town motivated.

Her later commentary that the Oversoul wagon is bad 'cuz it's soooo quick again betrays her lack of interest in figuring out anyone's alignment.

Yep, yep, this is scummy behavior from someone who got a scum role PM. Let's lynch her.
In post 764, DLG wrote:{Amethyst Kitty, Bacde, BeautyAndTheBeast, Cephrir, Nero Cain, Om the Destroyer} --> Players I have no interest in lynching.
{ArcAngel9, Bulbazak} --> Players I would instantly lynch given the chance.
{Desperado, Nachomamma8, Slandaar} --> Players I'm uncertain about.

Everyone else has either made no impression on me, or haven't posted.

The whole 3rd party/Indie thing threw me for a loop when I read through it. My Town read on BeautyAndTheBeast just about went out the window. With a little more explanation, I'm thinking it probably was a dust up over different meanings applied to the same general term.

My read on Nachomamma8 dropped away from Town through this, though. I mean, I don't at all get him calling Nero Cain's flare up a dumb point. That looked a significant amount like potentially Nachmamma8 subtly buddying pirate mollie in particular, and through that, the hydra read on him. I'm a little unsure about this point, but that was my initial reaction on reading that post.

So, anyway, I'd really like to see more votes on ArcAngel9 or Bulbazak. I really don't like what is coming across as Bulbazak white-knighting BeautyAndTheBeast.
I really think this is scum if you look at how Ryu falls off the map in DLG's final reads post. Town just don't forget about people who they are so strong regarding ie saying 'This guy needs a noose. Can't wait for the game to "officially" start so we can "quick-lynch" scum.' then completely forgetting about them?

anyways sure lynch thad

VOTE: ThAd
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3679 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:16 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 3558, Bacde wrote:
In post 3554, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 3552, Bacde wrote: Like half the playerlist had thor as "null" or "suspicious" or "scum", why the BUTT would you be planning on watching him over me? Honestly it would have made a LOT more sense for scum to kill me, since I'm a badass and calling out the scum left and right
Actually, you provide chaos and fill the thread up with noise. Why would scum want to kill you again?
Why was my case yesterday that got thezmon lynched "noise" again?

If you notice, NO ONE voted due to my case UNTIL I SPAMMED IT OVER AND OVER, and people STILL ignored it for the longest time
I never said your case against Thezmon was noise, in fact, it was pretty good. However, how you went about it afterwards, as well as a vast majority of your play, has been complete noise. You essentially spam the thread saying very little, and mostly it ends up being the same: LYNCH NACHO!!! LYNCH NACHO!!! LYNCH NACHO!!! Most people have just tuned it out at this point. And if you want to know why your Thezmon case got ignored, that's why. It was essentially the Boy Who Cried Wolf at that point.
In post 3461, ffullisade wrote: he linked a post of what questions he wanted answered, I answered them
If you are going to state that you actually answered the questions, then you need to show where you answered them. Saying you did and not providing the proof is a weak defense. If you refuse to do so, then I have no choice but to consider it another instance of you dodging the question and then lying about it.
In post 3596, ffullisade wrote:
In post 3541, Bulbazak wrote:Actually, this makes sense. Red Ryu was a ninja. We were bound to have either a watcher or a tracker.

@Rena: Did anybody visit Om n1 or Bacde n2?
didn't she say "nothing of interest happen"?

holy shit

you are role-fishing like a mofo

if you guys let this pass you are all on my list.

I am ready to slap a vote on this but will talk to fery first

nacho if you are town look at this shit. look at it.
When someone claims a PR, the first question should be "What were your results?" As such, it is not scummy for me to ask if anyone visited Rena's 2 targets. Now if someone did, and she thinks that person is a PR, then by all means, she should keep it a secret. I'm not asking for specifics, just the general information that should accompany a PR claim in order to varify it.

Moving on to page 145.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3680 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:27 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 3679, Bulbazak wrote:It was essentially the Boy Who Cried Wolf at that point.
Dude I'm so over being on the same planet as you

You are assuming nacho is town

Not to mention your read is based on "this feels like town nacho" which first of all, no it doesn't, and second of all, THIS FEELS LIKE TOWN BACDE HOW DO I NOT GET THE SAME READ?!
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3681 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:28 am

Post by Bacde »

I'ma sheep Slandaar on this one I guess? You were wrong about Thor but I'm buying ThAd

VOTE: ThAd
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3682 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:32 am

Post by Cephrir »

Thad isn't DLG, Peregrine is.

Thad is scummy, but I remain pretty sure we shouldn't wagon him. If my suspicion turns out to be wrong, we can lynch the hell out of him, and it looks like we're bent on finding out, so... =/
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3683 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:47 am

Post by Bulbazak »

145:
In post 3613, ffullisade wrote:I am talking about when he was blatantly trying to fish out whether someone had a night action or not. kind of like what bulba is doing.
It's not fishing to see if someone has a night action if that person has outright said that they had a night action.
In post 3623, Nero Cain wrote:
So you think I'd just make up something that never happened?
I never said that.
So if you didn’t think that I was making it it up why asking me for a quote?
Because you asked me about a specific instance. I couldn't remember it, so I wanted you to quote it so that I could properly respond to you.
In post 3623, Nero Cain wrote: And I JUST quoted AK’S post since quotes are so goddamn important to you so what’s your response?
Sorry, I didn't realize that was the quote you wanted me to respond to.
In post 799, Amethyst Kitty wrote: @Nero:

4/13 - I don't see it as a huge wagon. You are flipping out over stupid shit. You are trying to sling mud yet you don't call out Bacade for his 5th vote ON Nacho?
The big difference between this quote and what you did is in tone. Kitty's question is more about the standards of the one questioning her, rather than pointing attention towards someone who did something similar. She is also not as offended with the inquiry as you were when Khan asked his question. Finally, in this instance, she is actually being called scum by you, whereas Khan was just asking a simple question and had not made any accusation, which makes your freakout even more suspicious.

And for those who are curious themselves, here is Nero's response to Khan again:
In post 2596, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2583, Kublai Khan wrote:In post 2401, Nero Cain wrote:its also likely multiball

How in the world can town make this assumption on Day 1?
Its a 24 player game an current site meta suggest more than 1 killing faction. 6 scum seems the ideal number, weather its a 5 man scum team and a sk or two 3 man scum teams.

But all of Slandaar, Bcade and Bulb have speculated that its multiball as well. Why is this a sin for me but not them?

+ why am I not on your town list?
On to 146.

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3684 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:13 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 3664, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 3389, Bacde wrote:
In post 3386, Rena wrote:Hey bacde, who did you target last night, as vig?
I'm actually not vig, I was trying to draw the nightkill

I'm a reflexive night-vengeful townie
Hey, it's another bullshit fakeclaim. And it's the second fakeclaim to revolve around the ability to kill. Someone is trying to justify being linked to a murder later in the future.
I'm going to ask you this Khan, because I figure you'd know: Is a vengeful townie even a normal role?
In post 3668, Slandaar wrote:
In post 3664, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 3628, Slandaar wrote:
In post 3627, ThAdmiral wrote: What use is a ninja
unless
town has something like a watcher?
Well if Haylen is Redscum... But that was my mistake.
That reply makes no sense. You said you "don't see how a town watcher workins within the setup" not "how a redscum watcher".
OK

ThAd says 'What use is a ninja unless town has something like a watcher'

See how ThAd doesn't think about the possibility of redscum having a watcher or 'something like a watcher'? thats because he is redscum and knows they don't hence I coloured him red.

So, my reply is; if haylen is redscum which shows how town doesn't have to have a watcher for ninja to be useful for blue... but based on what ThAd said this is obviously not correct hence; But that was my mistake.

Tie this with his townpoints instead of nonblue points and its pretty clear at this point.
You still didn't answer the question. You said:
In post 3625, Slandaar wrote:VOTE: Desperado

I would still lynch Rena. I don't see how a town watcher works within the setup when bluescum had a ninja.
So, how does a town watcher not work in a setup with a blue scum ninja? You are completely discounting that possibility. Why?
In post 3676, Bacde wrote:UGH WE ARE IN A PICKLE YET AGAIN

CAN'T WE ALL JUST AGREE TO LYNCH SOMEBODY
Are you in a hurry to get to night?
In post 3680, Bacde wrote:THIS FEELS LIKE TOWN BACDE HOW DO I NOT GET THE SAME READ?!
I have no idea what town Bacde looks like.

Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3685 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:22 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 3684, Bulbazak wrote:I have no idea what town Bacde looks like.
what does town nacho feel like?

how is town nacho different than scum nacho?

If you can't adequately answer this question, then your read on nacho is bullshit and you should realize it
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3686 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:35 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 3685, Bacde wrote:
In post 3684, Bulbazak wrote:I have no idea what town Bacde looks like.
what does town nacho feel like?

If you can't adequately answer this question, then your read on nacho is bullshit and you should realize it
Personally, I've never played against scum Nacho. However, Nacho's play in this game is consistent with the other times I've played with him. From my experience, he's a very laid back scumhunter, but he tends to ask some very pressing questions from time to time that helps with the scumhunting, and he tends to notice things that others do not. His train of thought this game also feels genuine, and I do not see anything even remotely scummy concerning his play. As such, I'm going to trust my personal read a lot more than yours in this matter, and your continual harping about why he's so high in MY reads and why YOU are not, just makes me think you are scum even more.

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3687 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:44 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Kind of 10 pages back, but will work on this later today/tonight.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3688 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

bulb wrote: The big difference between this quote and what you did is in tone. Kitty's question is more about the standards of the one questioning her, rather than pointing attention towards someone who did something similar. She is also not as offended with the inquiry as you were when Khan asked his question. Finally, in this instance, she is actually being called scum by you, whereas Khan was just asking a simple question and had not made any accusation, which makes your freakout even more suspicious.

And for those who are curious themselves, here is Nero's response to Khan again:
In post 2596, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2583, Kublai Khan wrote:In post 2401, Nero Cain wrote:its also likely multiball

How in the world can town make this assumption on Day 1?
Its a 24 player game an current site meta suggest more than 1 killing faction. 6 scum seems the ideal number, weather its a 5 man scum team and a sk or two 3 man scum teams.

But all of Slandaar, Bcade and Bulb have speculated that its multiball as well. Why is this a sin for me but not them?

+ why am I not on your town list?
You think there's a difference in our "deflects" 'cause I'm calling her scum?!? But this is still very much incorrect. The Mala head DID have a scum read on me and Mara was even ok with it until recently.

Kitty did the EXACT same thing as me. I called her fourth vote on Nacho (and her "oh I didn't know there was a Nacho wagon") opportunistic. Her questioning me about why I didn't call out Bcade for his 5th vote (despite him already being on the wagon therefore he wasn't the 5th vote) is no different then my questioning KK over why he didn't question others that were setup speculating.

Also, context says that Khan was light calling me scummy.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3689 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:15 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 3686, Bulbazak wrote:I've never played against scum Nacho. However, Nacho's play in this game is consistent with the other times I've played with him. From my experience, he's a very laid back scumhunter, but he tends to ask some very pressing questions from time to time that helps with the scumhunting, and he tends to notice things that others do not. His train of thought this game also feels genuine, and I do not see anything even remotely scummy concerning his play.
What would you expect from scumcho?

What about his suspicion of OS read as genuine to you?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3690 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:48 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3665, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3663, Nachomamma8 wrote:I misremembered that post because I was talking about it with it.
But the post I voted you for is quoted in my votepost.
you actually think that my vote on Rena is a scumtell?!?
it was a lazy bullshit vote. there are a lot of slots that haven't done shit to scumhunt (ThAd's is a big one), but why do you single out Rena?
In post 3667, Bacde wrote:Nacho is acting skeezy imo and nothing he's done has changed that
Still trying to talk with you about it. You're still ignoring me.
In post 3674, Cephrir wrote:I think there is a compelling reason not to do this. Stoppit.

I could be wrong though.
This is starting to make assumptions that are useless and a little stupid, yet easily exploitable. Don't do this.
In post 3685, Bacde wrote:what does town nacho feel like?

Do you want to explain this? You've said that town Nacho is better than scum Nacho, but you haven't really talked about things past that.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3691 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Gonna be rather busy this weekend for surez, so AP should be keeping an eye on ya.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3692 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:19 pm

Post by Bacde »

Nacho are you serious about this nero scumread

cuz I'ma need you to walk me through this

if you're right, you would completely change my read on you

so I wanna see this
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3693 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3690, Nachomamma8 wrote:it was a lazy bullshit vote. there are a lot of slots that haven't done shit to scumhunt (ThAd's is a big one), but why do you single out Rena?
yeah 'cause I haven't been scumreading that slot since day 1. Fucking die scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3694 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:03 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

Wait, what is the case against me again?
That I came across odd when I claimed neighbor?
Don't ask me to provide self meta
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3695 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:10 pm

Post by ffullisade »

@ bulba

probably the last time I will bother with you unless you continue to tweak my scumdar.

I addressed the hypocrisy in #1888. he didn't like my answer in post #1893. he thinks it is a playstyle issue. mebbe it is considering his flip. but I answered him and I simply don't understand why he was not understanding my answer.

posts #2764 and #2786

I answered his questions.

so you trying to push this very
limp case of yours
is like trying to adjust the right side of your pants but using your left hand to do it from behind. as in you are seriously reaching here.

thor was not paying attention to the game HE EVEN SAID THIS WHEN HE SAID HE DIDN"T READ 20 PAGES

and let's look at the question you asked rena.

bulb: hi rena, who all visited bc? can anyone confirm?
rena: hi bulb. well I said nothing of interest happened nothing led to a nk but so and so visited them but do you think they might be a town special??????

^ like what response did you expect rena to give??? she would have been outing town specials at that point and if anything her reluctance to do so makes me give her town points but scum claiming to be watcher meta :/
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3696 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:22 pm

Post by ffullisade »

slaandy, I asked you what your opinion was on rena's claim

nero did you answer this?

I have ak and penguin as answering but neither of you
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3697 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I did.

ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3698 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:48 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 3697, Nero Cain wrote:I did.
I don't see it!

you didn't say anything about it from the time that you voted rena from the time that you claimed.

what am I missing
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3699 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:49 pm

Post by ffullisade »

*she claimed

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”