Newbie 1389 Trouble in River City Game Over Scum win

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
cAPSLOCK
cAPSLOCK
Townie
cAPSLOCK
Townie
Townie

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:28 pm

Post by cAPSLOCK »

/confirm

Ho there River City
cAPSLOCK
cAPSLOCK
Townie
cAPSLOCK
Townie
Townie

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:48 pm

Post by cAPSLOCK »

In post 11, JasonWazza wrote:/confirm

And the game "started" the second Capslock confirmed.

VOTE: cAPSLOCK

Cause you didn't RVS in the first post of the game :P
Perhaps its a common thing here to do that? I am new to the site but not to the game. That's most likely never gonna be my style though.
cAPSLOCK
cAPSLOCK
Townie
cAPSLOCK
Townie
Townie

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:54 am

Post by cAPSLOCK »

In post 21, fferyllt wrote:
Day 1s always start fine without me RVSing.
This pretty much. There seems to be plenty of flailing around going on, and I'll be glad to take part. I suppose if people weren't rvsing I'd most likely try to start something...

Who are we missing here?
cAPSLOCK
cAPSLOCK
Townie
cAPSLOCK
Townie
Townie

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:17 am

Post by cAPSLOCK »

For me its just a distaste for the arbitrary. All the logic behind random voting seems extinguished even on the newbie side here. Then again we need fodder to get started.
cAPSLOCK
cAPSLOCK
Townie
cAPSLOCK
Townie
Townie

Post Post #30 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:44 am

Post by cAPSLOCK »

In post 28, fferyllt wrote:
In post 27, cAPSLOCK wrote:For me its just a distaste for the arbitrary. All the logic behind random voting seems extinguished even on the newbie side here. Then again we need fodder to get started.
How do you usually start games?
In post 29, sikon327 wrote:Well, thanks for the vote of confidence, fferyllt, I appreciate that. And your argument for not RVSing does make sense, I suppose.
UNVOTE: fferyllt
The thing is, perhaps due in part to my lack of experience, I don't really know how else you'd start a game on day 1 with no information. It seems to me RVS has to at least
happen
, if only to get the ball rolling.
cAPSLOCK wrote:This pretty much. There seems to be plenty of flailing around going on, and I'll be glad to take part. I suppose if people weren't rvsing I'd most likely try to start something...
This is worded in a way that puzzles me somewhat. What is the "something" that you want to "try to start?"
Conversation. In answer to both questions. And RVS is as good as any starter I guess. I'm a noob here. So the culture of the site is new. In other online frames I've played people will open with random votes too. I just think people need to get talking. Day 1 is tough...
cAPSLOCK
cAPSLOCK
Townie
cAPSLOCK
Townie
Townie

Post Post #38 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:54 am

Post by cAPSLOCK »

In these games, and particularly the newbie section how much of the three weeks do the players tend to use on average before reaching consensus?
cAPSLOCK
cAPSLOCK
Townie
cAPSLOCK
Townie
Townie

Post Post #43 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:18 am

Post by cAPSLOCK »

In post 39, sikon327 wrote: VOTE: cAPSLOCK

You said if people weren't RVSing, you'd "probably try to start something." I think RVS is over at this point, and your posts still don't seem to have a whole lot of content with regards to the current game.

I'd also like to hear from Lynx_Shine and Morthas, who haven't posted since confirmation.
I am really trying to get my legs under me here and my default mode especially early is probably a little lurky on the continuum between posting and not, but similarly I keep my signal to noise down that way to. Or at least try to.

Also, You guys are way better at early game content than I am. I am not used to so aggressive an early game.
cAPSLOCK
cAPSLOCK
Townie
cAPSLOCK
Townie
Townie

Post Post #44 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:21 am

Post by cAPSLOCK »

Hmm. Also I am having a problem with placing the cursor on my tablet at this forum. I was unable to finish that last post. I would continue:

All that together is going to make me fairly low content and possibly slightly lurky. I can see how that looks scummy and I have no other way to really explain it truthfully.
cAPSLOCK
cAPSLOCK
Townie
cAPSLOCK
Townie
Townie

Post Post #56 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by cAPSLOCK »

I feel like Lynx Shine could be talking a little more. Zero posts after confirm if I'm working the iso thing correctly.

You there Lynx?

vote: Lynx Shine
cAPSLOCK
cAPSLOCK
Townie
cAPSLOCK
Townie
Townie

Post Post #63 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:55 pm

Post by cAPSLOCK »

In post 57, JasonWazza wrote:I will be here in 6-7 hours to answer the questions (i saw someone direct me to some)
So far you came roaring out of the gate swinging about noobs and RVS. But since then you have just skated along. Kinda scummy to tell the truth. So far the only statement you've made has been more or less: "I am opposed to players who on their first post here do not follow convention".

Kinda weak. Hello?

You've made a great show of principal and voting. Where's the content?
cAPSLOCK
cAPSLOCK
Townie
cAPSLOCK
Townie
Townie

Post Post #68 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:31 pm

Post by cAPSLOCK »

In post 65, JasonWazza wrote:
You just earned yourself a fucking rage post and you will see why

NO ONE IS HERE 24/7

SOME PEOPLE CAN'T POST CONTENT EVERY 5-6 HOURS

SOME PEOPLE CAN ONLY POST CONTENT EVERY 24 HOURS.

Now i will give you time stamps on my end of when my last 2 posts before this were posted

FOR FUCKS SAKE DON'T EXPECT ME TO POST WHILE I'M FUCKING SLEEPING.
Wow you are overly touchy. Not to mention dead wrong. I never complained about your posting frequency or timing. I never had any problem with you sleeping. I just pointed out you had added exactly zero to the conversation. I stand by that claim. Glad to see you up and at em now though. Welcome to the game.

Now that you are taking part it seems you are here to defend likeabauss. (Along with continue to ride my tail)

You have history with him? Or are you two somehow related in THIS game.

By the way... Lay off the caps lock. I find it personally insulting. :nerd:

As per way of my learning I take it personal attacks (rage poasts lol) and profanity are acceptable here?
cAPSLOCK
cAPSLOCK
Townie
cAPSLOCK
Townie
Townie

Post Post #78 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:15 am

Post by cAPSLOCK »

This game (my first here), is much deeper and more aggressive than the games I am used to playing. Voting lurkers this early in day 1 is a fairly normal move where I come from. I am reading and paying attention and learning the culture as fast as I can. I wouldn't be surprised to see myself lynched today as sort of dead weight. But until then I will do my best and play to win.
cAPSLOCK
cAPSLOCK
Townie
cAPSLOCK
Townie
Townie

Post Post #81 (isolation #12) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:14 am

Post by cAPSLOCK »

In post 79, Kueshina wrote:If the setup has lots of different town roles, massclaiming d1 can be a good strategy.

I see the idea of a D1 massclaim as throwing a hail mary on the 1st down at the enemy 20 just after the kickoff. In other words, sure if it worked just right then yes, town might just win by day 2. Otherwise all the PRs are outed and scum has all the info in the game and town is left with nothing beneficial.

IMO, this is the scummiest suggestion I have seen since the game stared.
In post 79, Kueshina wrote: I like JasonWazza's idea of looking for people who don't scumhunt much. cAPSLOCK does seem to have not done any really scumhunting, as do fferyllt, imkingdavid, and Morthas, although in the cases of imkingdavid and Morthas this is due to a lack of activity in general, rather that scumhuntingless posts. likeabauss and sikon327 have probably done the most scumhunting, which makes me much less confident in my scumreads on them (not that I was very confident anyway).

I'll UNVOTE: sikon723... and now I'm not sure whether to vote cAPSLOCK or fferyllt. I suppose lack of scumhunting from a newbie could just be lack of experience scumhunting, whereas lack of scumhunting from an IC is more suspicious, so I'll VOTE: fferyllt
I will try to up my play, but I do sort of like this logic here. But I have a very mixed read on you after this post. Honestly being confusing isn't a good strategy for EITHER side... ;) So I'll just wait and watch. But I am definitely watching you.
cAPSLOCK
cAPSLOCK
Townie
cAPSLOCK
Townie
Townie

Post Post #85 (isolation #13) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:21 am

Post by cAPSLOCK »

Is that IC post personal boilerplate?

Is it bad that I got a read from it? :-) am I not allowed to do that?
cAPSLOCK
cAPSLOCK
Townie
cAPSLOCK
Townie
Townie

Post Post #97 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:48 am

Post by cAPSLOCK »

In post 94, TheTrollie wrote:jason n' caps are town

VOTE: kueshina
Yeah but I HATE how he keeps his yard.
cAPSLOCK
cAPSLOCK
Townie
cAPSLOCK
Townie
Townie

Post Post #114 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:25 am

Post by cAPSLOCK »

In post 112, likeabauss wrote:
cAPSLOCK - How can you take offense to somebody replying to you in all caps, when your handle is cAPSLOCK? Seems like flattery more than yelling if you ask me.
The all caps thing was mostly humor. I've been a net denizen since pre-hypertext days. And the all caps thing is annoying under almost all circumstances. This was one of them. Beyond that I was somewhat taken aback by the heat of JasonWazza's flaming after I probed with an accusation of general contentlessness. In honesty, I think he was right in pointing out there had been little time for content. My poke at him was a noobish way to attack, and also react to this aggression against me. But his tone was so crazily negative off the bat it has stunned me somewhat since. I have been trying to adjust to see how games are played here and what is normal in the discourse.

In the end JasonWazza's defensiveness gives me a mild scum tingle. But it's not much yet.
In post 112, likeabauss wrote:
What is your read on fferyllt's IC post that you mentioned? Mine says scum. Tell me the reason for your read and I'll tell you mine?
Gladly. And the main reason I didn't jump right on it was I was seriously curious if it was bad form to mention a read from her in that mode. Since I have seen no clear answer to that I will carry on as if it is not.
In post 84, fferyllt wrote:
IC IntroAll of our roles were assigned randomly, so my chances of being town or scum were exactly the same as yours.
First of all. Unless she is somewhat obsessive I do not see any reason to be so clear here. It sounds a lot like "I am here to help you in spite of the fact that I
may actually be scum
. No really. don't be mad at the end... and know I will be fair as an IC anyway."

Then later:
In post 84, fferyllt wrote:
IC IntroI am playing for my team to win, though, so please treat me with the same skepticism in my non-IC posting that you treat everyone else.
Another nod towards awareness that she is not necessarily town. But why? Why admonish us not once but TWICE to remember that she is our advocate at the site in spite of the fact she may not be in the game.

She doth protest too much. It's really that simple.

And I asked her if this was boiler plate to the end of understanding if it had context in this game. A google search for these exact wordsturns up this: No results found for "All of our roles were assigned randomly".

I asked
Is that IC post personal boilerplate? Is it bad that I got a read from it? :-) am I not allowed to do that?
and she responded:
Yeah, it's personal, though I looked at a few IC posts by others in thinking about what to include. Some IC's put in a lot of do this don't do that in theirs, but it doesn't look like this is a crowd that needs to be warned not to self-hammer or hammer someone without a chance to role-claim.
Since this is her first IC I think she just wrote it. It is not boiler plate yet... and I bet we see it change in the future. :eek: The fact she did not address the direct question of whether or not I am allowed to get (and discuss) a read from it makes me even more suspicious.

FWIW I am grateful for the fact the site does this in the newbie area and I feel a little bad for getting such a strong scum read from it.
cAPSLOCK
cAPSLOCK
Townie
cAPSLOCK
Townie
Townie

Post Post #121 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:23 pm

Post by cAPSLOCK »

In post 120, TheTrollie wrote:
Spoiler:
I'm town

Lol.

The game I've played are more primitive than here. But I actually weight this type of thing as a mild flag when it is done very early in the game under no pressure. I tend to watch more closely in this case.

I'm curious to see what some of you more experienced players do with it.
cAPSLOCK
cAPSLOCK
Townie
cAPSLOCK
Townie
Townie

Post Post #140 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:23 am

Post by cAPSLOCK »

In post 132, likeabauss wrote:
VOTE: fferyllt

That feels good.

I believe you to be scum. I have many reasons that I will share when the time is right. For now, I will wait patiently while others weigh in and share their opinions.

What say you all? Is fferyllt scum or am I crazy?
Why are you voting and asking then rest to support your vote? You asked for my reasoning in an I'll show you if you show me fashion.

Why not tell us why you suspect her?

Why are you withholding info from town?

These are not rhetorical questions... Maybe you have a reason?
cAPSLOCK
cAPSLOCK
Townie
cAPSLOCK
Townie
Townie

Post Post #141 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:25 am

Post by cAPSLOCK »

In post 130, sikon327 wrote:Hey, guys. I just found out that my grandmother died. Can't really deal with both that and this mafia game. Will probably not post until Saturday at the very earliest. Hope you understan

My condolences. If you ever need someone to talk to I am usually around... Rach

Also if you find you need to replace out let me know via PM I certainly would understand

God bless. Sorry for your loss.
cAPSLOCK
cAPSLOCK
Townie
cAPSLOCK
Townie
Townie

Post Post #156 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:45 am

Post by cAPSLOCK »

Games I have played elsewhere prodding lurkers via a vote is normal. I am trying to scumhunt, and I think my posts in this game show that, even if i am not as good at it as many regulars here. I am afraid that my newness is the real factor there.

I do not really see JasonWazza doing a lot of scum hunting still, though. I feel he is even more guilty of what he is accusing me of. I will examine this theory later. My vote for lynx is stale though.

UNVOTE:
cAPSLOCK
cAPSLOCK
Townie
cAPSLOCK
Townie
Townie

Post Post #184 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:17 am

Post by cAPSLOCK »

In post 183, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 25, cAPSLOCK wrote:There seems to be plenty of flailing around going on, and I'll be glad to take part. I suppose if people weren't rvsing I'd most likely try to start something...
What made you unable to start something anyway? People RVSing shouldn't stop you from starting something.
Also what makes you happy to flail (aka not progress with the game?)
As I explained earlier the mafia games I come from are not as deep, or self referencial as here. It is common to just start with conversation and vote for non active players. I learned quickly the latter is even considered bad form here. Although as you mentioned in your post JasonWazza is voting for me for not rsving and keeping the vote for my vote for lynx for being non active (which was unvoted by the way).

That said, Ive learned I'll have to be more comfortable with being more agressive early on day one. No problem.
In post 173, likeabauss wrote: Share your analysis of Trollie with us, and I'll respond with my analysis of Kue?
and then there's this bargaining thing again, which I don't like at all.
This same thing has stuck in my craw as well. He did it with me and was then fairly evasive when I asked for his half of the bagain.

In post 151, JasonWazza wrote: However cAPSLOCK is still a good vote, he's vote is based on lurking, not based on scumhunting.
Is your own vote just based on a vote based on lurking?
Which is basically actually more useless that capslock's vote.
This situation bothers me most of all. The reason I jhave not yet voted for him is I have been trying to make sure that out bad start just didn't rub me the wrong way. But he has accused me of not scumhunting several times, and when I iso his posts I see a player more guilty of it than I. Thus he has made the top of my list.

VOTE: JasonWazza
cAPSLOCK
cAPSLOCK
Townie
cAPSLOCK
Townie
Townie

Post Post #185 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:22 am

Post by cAPSLOCK »

*OT*

Is there a way to change the default editor here? I have a problem when using my tablet with placing the cursor. Usually there is place in the text after which I cannot select anything past it. It's actually sort of a dealbreaker for me here. I will stay in this game, but Ill just have to post from my desktop. If i cant use my tablet it's going to slow me down some as it is my main form of browsing etc.
cAPSLOCK
cAPSLOCK
Townie
cAPSLOCK
Townie
Townie

Post Post #191 (isolation #22) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:16 am

Post by cAPSLOCK »

In post 189, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 184, cAPSLOCK wrote: VOTE: JasonWazza
TL;DR of this post is "omg someone gave me a reason to vote jason i better jump at it"

and cAPSLOCK is like 1,000,000* more scummy now.
You've pretty much got me dead to rights on your tl;dr. I've felt like you've been acting scummy for a while now but didn't want the fact that you have been on me like a tick since moment 1 color my judgement. Now a new player has come in and noticed the same thing. You voted for me during RVS and have just kept it all the while going "He is not scumhunting !!! He is not scumhunting". Aside from a few other minor involvements in conversations thats the total extent of your game.

It's weak as hell.

Oh, and why am I suddenly 1,000,000* more scummy? Because I am voting for you?

I feel even better about my vote. It might just stick. we will see.
cAPSLOCK
cAPSLOCK
Townie
cAPSLOCK
Townie
Townie

Post Post #193 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:25 am

Post by cAPSLOCK »

Nope
cAPSLOCK
cAPSLOCK
Townie
cAPSLOCK
Townie
Townie

Post Post #200 (isolation #24) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:23 pm

Post by cAPSLOCK »

Vote count it wrong. I changed to Jason in 184. Did I do something wrong?
cAPSLOCK
cAPSLOCK
Townie
cAPSLOCK
Townie
Townie

Post Post #201 (isolation #25) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:29 pm

Post by cAPSLOCK »

OK before the crash I made a strong post accusing JasonWazza of being a giant hypocrite by accusing me of not scum hunting when all he has done is stick to a RVS voter from day one and contributing nearly nothing more than yelling and being generally unpleasant.

Then I made a list that went like:

Red flags:
Jason ... See above
Likeabauss he keeps fishing for reads and info by promising it in return but then welshing.

Eyebrow raises:
Fferyllt... Jus can't shake the spooky feeling I get. No real basis yet.

Null for the rest at the moment.
cAPSLOCK
cAPSLOCK
Townie
cAPSLOCK
Townie
Townie

Post Post #204 (isolation #26) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:34 am

Post by cAPSLOCK »

In post 202, JasonWazza wrote:Lol, yes i stuck to an RVS vote cause it landed on a scum but.

I did reply but that crash.

The fact is this, you having to wait for someone else to vote, to vote me, is scummy and opportunistic as fuck.
And my pre crash reply to that accusation was simple. I did not have to wait for someone else to vote you. I was just being careful about voting for you with the wrong motivation. Since I have been your tunneling target I waited more than if I had been an observer alone. But as others have also noted your obsessive behavior I was able to discount the weight of my bias.

Since the crash ive been thinking... Bottom line, if you are town your obsession is a mistake. This is the only part that still gives me pause. If you are scum you are playing a fairly bad game by doing this. Unfortunately, even though this greatly supports an asshole read it is not as supportive of a scum read as I wish it was...

UNVOTE:
cAPSLOCK
cAPSLOCK
Townie
cAPSLOCK
Townie
Townie

Post Post #209 (isolation #27) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:15 am

Post by cAPSLOCK »

Yes. What do we need to do to stimulate some conversation? I will answer any questions you ask.
cAPSLOCK
cAPSLOCK
Townie
cAPSLOCK
Townie
Townie

Post Post #212 (isolation #28) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:30 pm

Post by cAPSLOCK »

In post 210, fferyllt wrote:What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of full, ranked reads lists?

This is not exactly a random question. It's relevant to player behaviors in this game.

This, like poker, is an incomplete information game. The advantages and disadvantages are intertwined... Even the same.

Lists give information. That information is useful to both town and scum. But in the end I believe it does town more good as town has much much much less info to start with. So to me, more information is always good.
cAPSLOCK
cAPSLOCK
Townie
cAPSLOCK
Townie
Townie

Post Post #236 (isolation #29) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:30 am

Post by cAPSLOCK »

Seems to me several players are fading back into the lurk. Including the mod a little. :-). How often are vote counts usually done?
cAPSLOCK
cAPSLOCK
Townie
cAPSLOCK
Townie
Townie

Post Post #255 (isolation #30) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:07 pm

Post by cAPSLOCK »

I agree Jason's absence is interesting. And even though I am somewhat more overwhelmed by learning this sites etiquette than with playing the game I am feeling about as strong a scum read on him as I ever do on day one. He yells and deflects criticism which I find often scummy. The bit of meta searches I've done on him, however reveal this is fairly normal for his play style mi us the disappearing act part.

I would love a VC / mod update.
cAPSLOCK
cAPSLOCK
Townie
cAPSLOCK
Townie
Townie

Post Post #256 (isolation #31) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by cAPSLOCK »

Will will be on vacation beginning tomorrow. I will they took check in at least once a day while I am in the mountains.
cAPSLOCK
cAPSLOCK
Townie
cAPSLOCK
Townie
Townie

Post Post #258 (isolation #32) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by cAPSLOCK »

In post 256, cAPSLOCK wrote:Will will be on vacation beginning tomorrow. I will they took check in at least once a day while I am in the mountains.
Should read

I will try to check in at least once a day...
cAPSLOCK
cAPSLOCK
Townie
cAPSLOCK
Townie
Townie

Post Post #264 (isolation #33) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:54 am

Post by cAPSLOCK »

In post 262, RachMarie wrote:
Sorry for my absence I have been rather ill past few days and in bed a lot. VC coming up--Rach
Thanks and hope you feel better as soon as possible.
cAPSLOCK
cAPSLOCK
Townie
cAPSLOCK
Townie
Townie

Post Post #343 (isolation #34) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:19 am

Post by cAPSLOCK »

My internet access is spottier than I thought it would be. I am on the blue ridge parkway near Mt Pisgah.

That said I HAVE been paying attention. I have been leaning to voting for likeabauss for reasons I have previously mentioned as well as some recent developments. I think Jason's recent catch of likeabauss wanting to vote because a player is experienced is especially damning. I don't know if my vote would be a hammer so I will hold off for a few moments. Day one is over really soon, yes?
cAPSLOCK
cAPSLOCK
Townie
cAPSLOCK
Townie
Townie

Post Post #345 (isolation #35) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:22 am

Post by cAPSLOCK »

OK. I see. I will still wait a bit and watch.

Lets hear from likeabauss.
cAPSLOCK
cAPSLOCK
Townie
cAPSLOCK
Townie
Townie

Post Post #356 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:55 pm

Post by cAPSLOCK »

Is it bad strategy to defend yourself when you are l-2? As far as I can tell likeabauss is doing a good time building a case against another player but is not spending much time talking about being l-2?

It is not a rhetorical question.
cAPSLOCK
cAPSLOCK
Townie
cAPSLOCK
Townie
Townie

Post Post #394 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by cAPSLOCK »

OK. We are running into a bit of a tight thing with time, yes?

A no lynch on day one is almost always bad is it not?

No one is really fighting for a particular wagon, and one of the only active posters is the one who is closest to being lynched.

This game culture and style is so different than the several games I have played elsewhere I have truly turned into a functional noob, sorry... But we need to get a move on yes?

VOTE: likeabauss

I feel sure this action leads to a quick day 2 lynch for m... But its the best I have. I don't believe him yet.
cAPSLOCK
cAPSLOCK
Townie
cAPSLOCK
Townie
Townie

Post Post #403 (isolation #38) » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:01 pm

Post by cAPSLOCK »

Sorry. I asked where he was earlier, saw he was l-2 saw that in the vote count, then rechecked to make sure I wasn't hammer. I was on my phone. I screwed up. Sorry.

I am also now somewhat trapped because of weather.

Sub me out please and good luck with the game.
cAPSLOCK
cAPSLOCK
Townie
cAPSLOCK
Townie
Townie

Post Post #805 (isolation #39) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:55 pm

Post by cAPSLOCK »

GG

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”