NY 164: Maniacal Street Mafia (Anticlimatically finished.)

ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3600 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:26 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 3598, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3594, ffullisade wrote:and you are making bi-polar as hell in this game about you in this game

like I am going to need therapy
first step is accepting that the problem is you and not me
second step is therapy
In post 3596, ffullisade wrote:nacho if you are town look at this shit. look at it.
ummmmmmm
i don't think it's really rolefishing
considering if he was rolefishing, he would've checked to see if rena claimed people targetting bacde before he asked her about it
stupid question though
she quoted her breadcrumb in the previous post so why would he need to check
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3601 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:26 am

Post by mastin2 »

This post now has edited into it extra votecounts.

Seventy-Fifth Votecount
:
(Eighth Votecount of Day Three,
AKA, the "And THIS post will be a new votecount. :P" votecount.
)

Rena - 5 (Nero Cain, Cephrir, Seanald, Desperado, Slandaar)

Bacde - 3 (Kublai Khan, Bulbazak,Rena)
Cephrir - 1 (ArcAngel9)
Nachomamma8 - 1 (Bacde)
Amethyst Kitty - 1 (Nachomamma8)

Not Voting - 7 (CrashTextDummie, PeregrineV, penguin_alien, ThAdmiral, Amethyst Kitty, Om the Destroyer, ffullisade)

With
alive, it's
to lynch.

Day Three's deadline is Monday, July 1st, @ 12:30 PM PST, which is in (expired on 2013-07-01 12:30:00).

Bulbazak is V/LA over weekends indefinitely.

Spoiler: Changes from last votecount
Rena - 5 (Nero Cain, Cephrir, Seanald, Desperado, Slandaar)
Bacde - 3 (Kublai Khan, Bulbazak, Rena)
Nero Cain - 0 (
Nachomamma8
)
Cephrir - 1 (ArcAngel9)
Nachomamma8 - 1 (Bacde)
PeregrineV - 0 (
Nachomamma8(1)
)
Slandaar - 0 (
Nachomamma8(2)
)
Amethyst Kitty - 1 (
Nachomamma8(3)
)

Not Voting - 7 (CrashTextDummie, PeregrineV, penguin_alien, ThAdmiral, Amethyst Kitty, Om the Destroyer, ffullisade)
Last votecount was page 144, post 3578.

Spoiler: Player Votecount History D3
CrashTextDummie:
Cephrir: Rena
Nachomamma8: ThAdmiral->Nero Cain->PeregrineV->Slandaar->Amethyst Kitty
PeregrineV:
Nero Cain: Rena
Bacde: Nachomamma8->Rena->Nachomamma8
Bulbazak: ffullisade->Bacde
Desperado: ThAdmiral->Rena
penguin_alien:
Slandaar: Amethyst Kitty->Rena
Seanald: Rena
ThAdmiral:
Rena: Bacde
Kublai Khan: Bacde
Amethyst Kitty:
ffullisade: Rena->Unvote
Om the Destroyer:
ArcAngel9: Cephrir

Spoiler: Votecount History D3
On Mon, Jun 6/10/13 @ 02:30p,
Bacde
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 3367.
On Mon, Jun 6/10/13 @ 02:40p,
Nachomamma8
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3375.
On Mon, Jun 6/10/13 @ 05:23p,
Nero Cain
votes
Rena
in post 3385.
On Mon, Jun 6/10/13 @ 06:01p,
Nachomamma8
votes
Nero Cain
in post 3388.
On Mon, Jun 6/10/13 @ 11:14p,
Kublai Khan
votes
Bacde
in post 3397.
On Tue, Jun 6/11/13 @ 04:18a,
Slandaar
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3406.
On Tue, Jun 6/11/13 @ 08:55a,
Desperado
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3417.
On Tue, Jun 6/11/13 @ 12:32p,
Bubazak
votes
ffullisade
in post 3432.
On Tue, Jun 6/11/13 @ 03:04p,
ArcAngel9
votes
Cephrir
in post 3444.
On Tue, Jun 6/11/13 @ 06:46p,
ffullisade
votes
Rena
in post 3462.
On Tue, Jun 6/11/13 @ 09:08p,
Seanald
votes
Rena
in post 3467.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 11:07a,
Desperado
votes
Rena
in post 3489.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 12:41p,
Bacde
votes
Rena
in post 3522.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 01:45p,
Slandaar
votes
Rena
in post 3528.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 02:15p,
Bulbazak
unvotes
ffullisade
and votes
Bacde
in post 3537.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 02:42p,
ffullisade
unvotes
Rena
in post 3543.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 03:04p,
Bacde
unvotes
Rena
and votes
Nachomamma8
in post 3548.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 03:48p,
Nachomamma8
votes
PeregrineV
in post 3584.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 03:49p,
Nachomamma8
votes
Slandaar
in post 3585.
On Wed, Jun 6/12/13 @ 03:50p,
Nachomamma8
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3586.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3602 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:31 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3599, ffullisade wrote:erm...what you are agreeing with exactly? I mean you said you think it comes from players who like to play scum and I am saying it does not matter. I have even seen praying do it and she loves to play scum.
I was saying that the tell is more effective from players who don't like to play scum. Players who like to play scum usually think along the lines of "who does that shot benefit?" and when it's a shit shot they are more likely to say so, meaning more false positives. I thought you were saying you found it from players who didn't like to play scum, which was where my EXACTLY came from.
In post 3600, ffullisade wrote:she quoted her breadcrumb in the previous post so why would he need to check
because he's rolefishing and if all he cares about is finding power roles then he would probably check back and see if one was already outed so he didn't ask again
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3603 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:35 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 3597, ffullisade wrote:people I want to hear from about rena's claim:
I'm paranoid as balls
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3604 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:40 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

hey bacde
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3605 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:41 am

Post by ffullisade »

yanno this kind of reminds me of there is new scum in town game where fe was blatantly role-fishing on like p8 or something and noooooooby wanted to talk about that and mala tried to stop the convo it would not have outed any specials it would have outed scum and then what did fe flip oh my wasn't it scum.

rena, why would you give a townred on omd when all it shows is who would have visited him not whether or not he did anything. do you have other reasons for putting omd as town? if so what are they?
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3606 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:41 am

Post by ffullisade »

^ top was directed to nacho
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3607 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:45 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

I'm not exactly why Mara had Rena town, but the breadcrumb could have been a potential reason. I believe it because she crumbed the way I would have if I had the role. Also there's the fact scum wouldn't crumb incase they were caught out. It's risky for a fake claim because of an easy counter claim.

I have to agree with Mollie that there's a chance Rena could be on the other scum team, but Mollie there's an easy way to avoid this.. If she lasts almost to LyLo lynch her ass because yes she's likely mafia. That's what kept brining up the red flags on Messiah to me. (I was hoping Nero or Mac - would have pointed that out - but no)

Slandaar -

So because Thor flipped town it gives you the right to 180 your reads without explanation. Your tunneling is unbelievable against Thor D1/2 and reminds me of your scum tunneling on me in GoW.. I forgot how badly you tunneled there until I had to get a link from your ISO.

Nacho -

Explain your vote, kkthxbai.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3608 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:47 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3605, ffullisade wrote:yanno this kind of reminds me of there is new scum in town game where fe was blatantly role-fishing on like p8 or something and noooooooby wanted to talk about that and mala tried to stop the convo it would not have outed any specials it would have outed scum and then what did fe flip oh my wasn't it scum.
with his "oh I didn't think there were any power roles" in an open game? this is a little different.
In post 3607, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Nacho -

I don't really plan to keep it there. I just want to have my suspects in Mastin's vote history.

Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3609 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:50 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 3604, Nachomamma8 wrote:hey bacde
sup
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3610 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:50 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

we were chatting about all those points i missed

ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3611 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:53 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 3607, Amethyst Kitty wrote:
I'm not exactly why Mara had Rena town, but the breadcrumb could have been a potential reason
. I believe it because she crumbed the way I would have if I had the role. Also there's the fact scum wouldn't crumb incase they were caught out. It's risky for a fake claim because of an easy counter claim.

I have to agree with Mollie that there's a chance Rena could be on the other scum team, but Mollie there's an easy way to avoid this.. If she lasts almost to LyLo lynch her ass because yes she's likely mafia. That's what kept brining up the red flags on Messiah to me. (I was hoping Nero or Mac - would have pointed that out - but no)

Slandaar -

So because Thor flipped town it gives you the right to 180 your reads without explanation. Your tunneling is unbelievable against Thor D1/2 and reminds me of your scum tunneling on me in GoW.. I forgot how badly you tunneled there until I had to get a link from your ISO.

Nacho -

wrt the bold: wouldn't mara have told you that she saw a breadcrumb cos I would think she would.

also slaandy trolleytracks regardless of alignment, he trolleytracked on me in titanium but he made sense. he did not make sense when he trolleytracked on us in the gears game that is why I thought he was scum. it is a null tell for him
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3612 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:54 am

Post by Bacde »

well you didn't even address the one in an adequate way because I don't understand your "sexy" reads post so

start with that if you want me to move on to another point
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3613 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:58 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 3608, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3605, ffullisade wrote:yanno this kind of reminds me of there is new scum in town game where fe was blatantly role-fishing on like p8 or something and noooooooby wanted to talk about that and mala tried to stop the convo it would not have outed any specials it would have outed scum and then what did fe flip oh my wasn't it scum.
with his "oh I didn't think there were any power roles" in an open game? this is a little different.
no that isn't what I am talking about at all. I am talking about when he was blatantly trying to fish out whether someone had a night action or not. kind of like what bulba is doing.

@ bc I really do think nacho is town. he is being incredibly stubborn and we only fight like this over reads when he is town.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3614 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3612, Bacde wrote:well you didn't even address the one in an adequate way because I don't understand your "sexy" reads post so

start with that if you want me to move on to another point
you thought that i was scummy because i was telling you to follow my reads if I was mislynched on D1 but I wasn't satisfied with my reads
the answer is that I would be satisfied with my reads by the end of Day 1. what more do you want than that?

not to mention that the original point was that i was ignoring you
and I haven't been ignoring you.
In post 3613, ffullisade wrote:no that isn't what I am talking about at all. I am talking about when he was blatantly trying to fish out whether someone had a night action or not. kind of like what bulba is doing.
when was that?

ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3615 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 3614, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3613, ffullisade wrote:no that isn't what I am talking about at all. I am talking about when he was blatantly trying to fish out whether someone had a night action or not. kind of like what bulba is doing.
when was that?
it starts here:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p4472920
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3616 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

In post 3597, ffullisade wrote:
also these people:

nero
perv

^ these 2 were in posh where the traitor IaI heavily breadcrumbed starting in his very first post. they look a lot like rena's I mean I would be worried that scum would up on it and nk me for sure.

talking things out with fery
I had a front row seat in Posh Mafia for that cop fake claim too and bought it hook, line, and sinker. Which makes me leery less of the role claim and more of the aggressive crumbing. On the other hand, we've had several PR flips, two of which involve players visiting (role cop, friendly neighbor) so faking results would get pretty dicey if there are proportionally more PRs likely active. Especially on Bacde. Not loving the preemptive defense, but I think we can let Rena alone for at least this day phase.

I don't want to lynch in the neighbors, but I don't get why PV and ThAd can't give us the gist of why they are so sure they're in a town-town neighborhood.

I have to batten down the hatches for a storm here, but I'll try to get online later tonight if possible to get a better handle on the rest of the game.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3617 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:16 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 3611, ffullisade wrote:
In post 3607, Amethyst Kitty wrote:
I'm not exactly why Mara had Rena town, but the breadcrumb could have been a potential reason
. I believe it because she crumbed the way I would have if I had the role. Also there's the fact scum wouldn't crumb incase they were caught out. It's risky for a fake claim because of an easy counter claim.

Slandaar -

Nacho -

wrt the bold: wouldn't mara have told you that she saw a breadcrumb cos I would think she would.

also slaandy trolleytracks regardless of alignment, he trolleytracked on me in titanium but he made sense. he did not make sense when he trolleytracked on us in the gears game that is why I thought he was scum. it is a null tell for him
We haven't really been communicating on Skype recently. I think you know why also as I really haven't been on it.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3618 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:16 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3615, ffullisade wrote:
In post 3614, Nachomamma8 wrote:
when was that?
it starts here:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p4472920
>.>

ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3619 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by ffullisade »

stop trolling me nacho, this is mafia and it is srs bizness!

@penguin

I am sorry I forgot you were in that game too. that was one of points was the aggressive roleclaiming. a watcher claim can be pulled off we saw it gears when messiah claimed on d1. he claimed a one shot though. I agree we probably shouldn't lynch her today but I just want to go on record that I think she is scum. she is exhibiting classic scum behaviour and if I had the confidence I would push for her lynch but I don't, mostly cos I don't know her.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3620 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3619, ffullisade wrote:stop trolling me nacho, this is mafia and it is srs bizness!
you're comparing Fe saying that he thought someone had a night action and that was a scumslip because he didn't think anyone had any night actions with bulba wanting rena to fullclaim after she's claimed watcher. he didn't ask who targetted players, he asked IF anyone targetted players, which could confirm/destroy the claim without outting anyone at all.

ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3621 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:02 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 3620, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3619, ffullisade wrote:stop trolling me nacho, this is mafia and it is srs bizness!
you're comparing Fe saying that he thought someone had a night action and that was a scumslip because he didn't think anyone had any night actions with bulba wanting rena to fullclaim after she's claimed watcher. he didn't ask who targetted players, he asked IF anyone targetted players, which could confirm/destroy the claim without outting anyone at all.
wat are you talking about he asked if anybody targeted bc

rolefishing is rolefishing no matter what way you dress it up
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3622 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

not really.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3623 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So you think I'd just make up something that never happened?
I never said that.
So if you didn’t think that I was making it it up why asking me for a quote?

And I JUST quoted AK’S post since quotes are so goddamn important to you so what’s your response?

I still think that Haylen/Rena is still very possible sum, even with the claim but THIS is liar scum.
In post 3533, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3471, Nero Cain wrote:Nacho, what made you switch your vote from Thad to me?
your "scumcho is voting him, so he's probably town" post.
I made the post that Nacho is referring to in 3398 however, Nacho made the vote change 10 posts earlier in 3388 in what looks like, IMO, a chainsaw of Haylen. So Nacho is clearly lying about why she decided to switch.

Still think its a possibility that Bcade was early distancing from scumCho. Bulb is being majorly stupid and could be scum I guess. Thad could be scum given Hanzo_5 and Rena is still all kinds of yuck. But these are all probable scum and I rather lynch a sure thing.

vote:Nacho
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3624 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3388, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3385, Nero Cain wrote:all that scum hunting from the Haylen slot.

vote: Haylen/Rena
Vote: Nero Cain

Both are generally solid votes.
You're right Nero. I am lying. The reason I voted you was because of this post exactly.
In post 3623, Nero Cain wrote:Still think its a possibility that Bcade was early distancing from scumCho.
you think that bacde was trying to bus me?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”