NY 164: Maniacal Street Mafia (Anticlimatically finished.)

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3425 (ISO) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:07 am

Post by mastin2 »

Sixty-ninth Votecount
:
(Second Votecount of Day Three,
AKA, the "My votecounts aren't useless, happyface!" votecount.
)

Haylen - 2 (Nero Cain, Cephrir)
Nachomamma8 - 1 (Bacde)
Nero Cain - 1 (Nachomamma8)
Bacde - 1 (Kublai Khan)
Amethyst Kitty - 1 (Slandaar)
ThAdmiral - 1 (Desperado)

With
alive, it's
to lynch.

Day Three's deadline is Monday, July 1st, @ 12:30 PM PST, which is in (expired on 2013-07-01 12:30:00).

Bulbazak is V/LA over weekends indefinitely.
Nachomamma8 is V/LA until Tuesday, Jun 11th.

Spoiler: Changes from last votecount
Nachomamma8 - 1 (Bacde)
ThAdmiral - 1 (
Nachomamma8
Desperado
)
Haylen - 2 (
Nero Cain
Cephrir
)
Nero Cain - 1 (
Nachomamma8
)
Bacde - 1 (
Kublai Khan
)
Amethyst Kitty - 1 (
Slandaar
)
Last votecount was page 136, post 3377.

Spoiler: Player Votecount History D3
CrashTextDummie:
Cephrir: Haylen
Nachomamma8: ThAdmiral->Nero Cain
PeregrineV:
Nero Cain: Haylen
Bacde: Nachomamma8
Bulbazak:
Desperado: ThAdmiral
penguin_alien:
Slandaar: Amethyst Kitty
Seanald:
ThAdmiral:
Haylen:
Kublai Khan: Bacde
Amethyst Kitty:
ffullisade:
Om the Destroyer:
ArcAngel9:

Spoiler: Votecount History D3
On Mon, Jun 6/10/13 @ 02:30p,
Bacde
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 3367.
On Mon, Jun 6/10/13 @ 02:40p,
Nachomamma8
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3375.
On Mon, Jun 6/10/13 @ 05:23p,
Nero Cain
votes
Haylen
in post 3385.
On Mon, Jun 6/10/13 @ 06:01p,
Nachomamma8
votes
Nero Cain
in post 3388.
On Mon, Jun 6/10/13 @ 11:14p,
Kublai Khan
votes
Bacde
in post 3397.
On Tue, Jun 6/11/13 @ 04:18a,
Slandaar
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3406.
On Tue, Jun 6/11/13 @ 08:55a,
Desperado
votes
ThAdmiral
in post 3417.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3426 (ISO) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:20 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3422, Desperado wrote:You're going to have to be more specific. DLG and ActionDan had confirmed themselves as town before the game had even started?
Yes. But they discuss other players, so maybe confirmations were done in thread pre-game?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3427 (ISO) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:25 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

In post 3410, Bacde wrote:
In post 3408, ThAdmiral wrote:Desperado was someone who I was willing to lynch day one as I think he was the bets option out of the main wagons. I'd still be pretty happy to lynch him, but there are probably others I would lynch first.

I will just note, however, that the people who got off the thez wagon get townpoints for me. I don't see much point in trying to get off a wagon of a scumbuddy that is almost certainly going down. Therefore fullisade, amethyst and crashtextdummy get points.
Please tell me more about how you're bullshitting everything
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
In post 3413, Slandaar wrote:Your analysis is wrong ThAd;
Its not townpoints they should get but nonblue points.

You may think 'why would they move off a wagon not on their buddy as redscum?' there are many reasons mainly though you just need to realise redscum were hunting bluescum so if they were redscum who decided thez wasn't bluescum they would move off the wagon unless one of their buddies was in some kind of danger (not the case thez's days were numbered) afterall if they think thez is town they don't want to be part of what they think is a mislynch.

I do completely agree those who moved off are not bluescum though.
Yeah, basically every time I say "townpoints" I mean "non-bluepoints" but that is way clunkier and I couldn't be arsed changing it.
In post 3416, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 3408, ThAdmiral wrote:KK looks pretty bad to me. He voted red ryu earlier in day one without much explanation, and didn't really push it all that much, which could easily be distancing. He then is very happy to move over to oversoul, which he does push through to lynch. Day 2 he was reluctant to get on the thezmon wagon, debating it with Bacde for a number of posts. That being said he was one of the first to actually vote thezmon, but I still think this could be a bus vote.
I'm a forceful player. I could have easily killed the thezmon221 lynch if I wanted to. Instead I gave it life.

Are you suggesting that I'm bluescum because I voted-bussed one partner (Red Ryu), then power bussed another? For town-cred? In a likely multiball setup?

Either tell me this is what you're saying or get a grip and read this game. A lazy ThAdmiral is a scum ThAdmiral.
Yes, I think you may have powerbussed for townpoints.
And no, I'm way more proactive as scum.
In post 3421, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3420, Desperado wrote:
In post 3419, PeregrineV wrote:Didn't see that before, but re:, yes, I'm ThAd's neighbor. He's town.
Something in your QT that we don't know about?
Yeah. The people we replaced had pretty much confirmed it before we even got there. I agree with them, so here we are.
^^
Don't ask me to provide self meta
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3428 (ISO) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:38 am

Post by Bulbazak »

Was hoping to have this up with my reads, but Mastin opening the thread late left me with only 10 min., as opposed to close to an hour.
In post 3296, ffullisade wrote:
In post 3251, Bulbazak wrote:I'm having some computer issues, so I'll be posting from a library for the foreseeable future. I only have 3 hrs. a day here to split between 3 games and whatever other work I have, and only on weekdays. I'll do my best to catch up, but I'll probably be behind for awhile, so don't get mad at me if I haven't answered your question yet, as I'm probably not to that point in the game.

I will be honest I think you should replace out
Why? This should only be temporary, lasting no more than maybe a few weeks. Days in this game last a maximum of 3 weeks, and unless I'm going to be NK'd anytime soon, we have months still to play. Why would I want to replace out? Even if I did have to replace out of a majority of my games, and I could only stay in 1, this would be the game. I feel this is THE game to play this year, and that it will be remembered for a long time to come. As such, I want in on it.

Also, am I on to something that you would even suggest that I should replace out on something so minor, especially since I'm not the only one who is V/LA on weekends or have to only post from a library?
So you're reading him as scum, because he won't read you as town? That is horribad logic and is also called OMGUS.
holy crap batman do you know how much of an idiotic post this is. thor OMGUSed us cos I jumped on him first when he was fine with majiffy like 5 million pages ago. how about you don't use terminology that you obviously don't know the definition of.
Did I misread what you typed? Yes or no. Also, dismissing me by insulting my experience is not the way to win townie points.
This is weird and came out of nowhere. Why would you even think that Thor would get towncred by coming after you, or that even he would think that? Obviously you're playing a different game if you think this makes sense. This feels like some desperate AtE, rather than a point against Thor.
this pandering is nauseating and the logic and angle of this refutation is terrible. it is multi-ball and on this site scum have this idea that by lynching the other team they gain town cred jesus christ. there is no "desperate aTe cos I did not aTe you dummy.
Again, are you saying that Thor
would
have gained towncred by coming after you? Because that's what you're impying. Again, the way you attempt to discredit me does not give me warm fuzzies.
In post 3296, ffullisade wrote: will discuss it with fery but I seriously doubt you are town and most likely the one who nked syrlacious since he would be the one least likely to put up with you bullshit.
A little bit of AtE with a bit of mudflinging thrown in for good measure. I'm thinking Thor may have been on to something.
In post 3299, ffullisade wrote:cephrir and khan yes, but bulba should not be a town read of yours his suck-ups are pretty freaking obvious so I read him as scum unless he is just a natural born sycophant which may very well be the case and if it is then he defo should not be in a core group since he will approach the game in a confirmation bias kind of way. but I am going to give him credit and just call him scum
I had a strong townread on the Majiffy head at the beginning of the game, and it bewildered me that HD didn't have a strong townread on him as well and was attacking him for what I felt were stupid reasons. When someone attacks a strong townread for stupid reasons, I defend them. Period. There was no buddying involved, as I'm pretty much an independent thinker. As for the back and forth between us about Majiffy and myself, I was actually just having a bit of fun on your behalf. I'm sorry if you took that as something serious.

I'm now starting to think I may have misread Majiffy. I took his apparent towniness at the beginning of the game as you tempering his anti-town behavior. However, after you blatently dodged Thor (and yes, you were trying to avoid answering him directly), I'm starting to reexamine my original read. To be honest, my scumread on your slot has nothing to do with him, but everything to do with you. And since I have to consider a hydra as one slot, your scummy behavior overwhelms any towntells I think I may have seen from him. And since you've been going out of your way to inhibit discussion on your slot, that reinforces that scum read.
In post 3314, Seanald wrote:I agree sland, can't stand people that think scum slips exist, or try to create them or insist something is there when it's not. Kinda like neros blatant lie about the hammer that didn't happen, seemed like he was trying o stir shit up.
That clearly wasn't a slip it's just the wording of his sentence.
Kitty called herself scum. What am I misinterpreting?
In post 3356, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3251, Bulbazak wrote:Also, it's like deflectception with you... Do you think that Kitty's scummy, and you want me to look at her instead? Is that it?
I don't think you know what a deflection is. Asking a player a question to see if their reads are manufactured or genuine is not a deflection. You can't both deflect and answer a question at the same time.
In post 3251, Bulbazak wrote:Am I supposed to base my scumhunting on what someone else thinks now? That's a sad defense. "Well, he doesn't think so, therefore it's not valid." Let's stick with the actual points, shall we.

Also, there are a lot of other things going on, why are you obsessed with something that is admittedly minor in the grand scheme of this game, instead of paying attention to what is going on now and actively scumhunting?
KK is a pretty strong town read for you. I would think you might listen to your town reads.

And if think that I haven't been scumhunting this game then you are a moron.
Nero, I also asked you to quote your point about Kitty doing the same thing in the same post. Ergo, I was giving you the opportunity to defend your side of the argument and put me in the hotseat by having to defend mine or concede the point. I was ready to give you the benefit of the doubt, because maybe you had a point. Instead, you blatantly attack me for even suspecting you. By actually quoting and asking me the question from there, you would have shown an eagerness to actually scumhunt and get to the point of this entire conversation, which I imagine is to develop a read on me, but you were more interested in attacking me and defending yourself instead, as if you shouldn't be suspected whatsoever. So, yeah, you're deflecting. You're refusing to actually discuss the point, seeking instead to discredit me. And because of all this, you are a strong scumread.

Moving on to this game day.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3429 (ISO) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:53 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 3373, Bacde wrote:
In post 3364, Bulbazak wrote:Scum
Seanald
Om the Destroyer
penguin_alien
ArcAngel9
Slandaar
Nero Cain
Ffullisade
You realize there's likely only 4 scum left, right? (Not considering 3rd parties here)
And that would be awesome if I magically only had 4 scum reads. Then we could end the game right here and go out for pizza afterwards. Unfortunately, that's not how things work. I'm still trying to figure things out, and these are decently strong scum reads. Now I understand that they're not all scum, and that I might be wrong in other regards, but this is just how my reads stand at the moment. They will most likely change as I gather more information. If it helps, just think of this as my shortlist for finding scum.
In post 3395, Bacde wrote:And if you are so interested in who I targetted, why didn't you ask Nero who he fake-vigged?
You mean you wanted her to ask someone who was not a vig rather than someone who had actually claimed vig? What kind of crap logic is this? Do you not like the attention being on you, Bacde?

I've noticed a few people asking about the reasons behind my reads. That list will be incoming as soon as I catch up. I'll try to see if I can borrow a laptop tonight, so that I can post it for everybody as soon as possible.

Starting page by page responses starting with 137.

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3430 (ISO) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:17 am

Post by Slandaar »

Hey Bulbazak

Remove me from your shortlist I am town you are wasting time considering me as anything else.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3431 (ISO) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:46 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 3408, ThAdmiral wrote: I will just note, however, that the people who got off the thez wagon get townpoints for me. I don't see much point in trying to get off a wagon of a scumbuddy that is almost certainly going down. Therefore fullisade, amethyst and crashtextdummy get points.
Does it still apply to Ffullisade when they expressed agreement with the wagon and even planned to jump back on?
In post 3414, Bacde wrote: and he couldn't answer with an example until AFTER I asked
Well he definitely couldn't answer you before you asked.
In post 3430, Slandaar wrote:Hey Bulbazak

Remove me from your shortlist I am town you are wasting time considering me as anything else.
Are you afraid?

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3432 (ISO) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:32 am

Post by Bulbazak »

Town

CrashTextDummy
: His posts d1 were a contributing factor, but it was mostly his neighbor post d2 that cemented him as my strongest town read.

Nachomamma8
: I haven't seen anything in his play that screams scum, and this just feels like town Nacho to me.

Kublai Khan
: His posts contain genuine scumhunting.

Haylen
: I liked her posts d1. They felt very town. I think Cephrir's case against her is crap, as all he really found was a Fuzzy tell, not an actual scumtell.

Null/Town

Cephrir
: His case may be crap, but it felt genuine. He's actually trying to scumhunt. There are still a few concerns, but they're very minor. I'll probably feel better about his slot one way or another after today.

Null

PeregrineV
: I don't have a read on him one way or another. It looks like he's becoming more active, though, so that should change before the end of the day.

Null/Scum

Desperado
: I still have a lingering scumread of him from d1, but nothing else has really happened to reaffirm that initial read. I'm willing to admit that I may have been wrong about him, but I really need to see more from him first.

ThAdmiral
: It was mainly the neighbor post. I agree with CTD and Nacho that it feels like he is revealing his neighborhood for an ulterior motive. It doensn't feel like actual scumhunting. More like he's willing to throw his neighbor under the bus in order for it to appear like he's scumhunting, and therefore gain towncred. Other than that, I really don't have anything else to base a read off of. Recent posts show that he won't be sitting in the null area for long.

Bacde
: His push on Thez shows that he's not blue scum. However, I wasn't sure how to take his vig claim, and I continue not to like his Nacho push. He was also the first one to push us toward thinking of this game as multiball, so I'm not sure how to take that. I'm honestly still working on this read.

Amethyst Kitty
: Gut really. Something feels off about their play, but I just can't put my finger on it.

Scum

Seanald
: Unlike Cephrir, his scumhunting d2 felt fake. It felt more like he was trying to put on a show rather than actually scumhunt, and as such, it was more information than actual analysis. He only actually took a stance on who was scum only after I pushed him. It seems like he is more content to just stir the pot than actually find scum.

Om the Destroyer
: I still have some reservations on this slot from d1. I didn't like how they white knighted Oversoul, or that they tried to avoid discussing my actual points, and instead tried to claim that everything I said was a misrep (Ergo: attempt to discredit the case). They also soft defended Thez on d2.

penguin_alien
: Same as Om. I had similar problems with her predecessor, Baby Spice. She also soft defended Thez, but she was more overt about it than Om was. Gut says partner.

ArcAngel9
: I still don't like the way she phrased #3160. I don't buy her explanation for it either. Her play feels wrong, even for her, and I don't like the way she's attacking me for suspecting her.

Slandaar
: CTD says he's actually scumhunting in the QT, but I'd like to actually see that in the thread. So far he's actually not been contributing much. Most of his time was spent arguing with Thor on trivial stuff, instead of actually searching for scum. It's more of a gut read, but we'll see what happens now that he's not attacking Thor.

Nero Cain
: He's deflecting a lot and not actually engaging in discussion, instead choosing to mainly defend himself above everything else. He's trying to discredit those who suspect him, and he ignores people when they want him to actually expand on his points.

Ffullisade
: Mollie dodged Thor at the end of d1 and throughout d2. She then lied about it. Thor was putting them under a lot of pressure, and I actually think they are responsible for the Thor kill, as they were only 1 of 2 who gained from his death.

Vote Ffullisade

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3433 (ISO) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3404, Nachomamma8 wrote:By both are solid votes, I meant you and ThAd.
So why switch? You weren't getting any Thad support?
In post 3404, Nachomamma8 wrote:You're acting like the one on me is stronger, so I wonder why you're voting her over me.
What would I ever do without you? Thank you for telling me what *I* think. I have scum reads on both of you and I'm not picky in who we lynch.
In post 3407, Kublai Khan wrote:Okay, I want to hear Nero Cain's Haylen/Rena case. Is it more than just "no scumhunting"?
No, not really. I mean this looks like scum lurking to me. + I like what Cephir pulled up.
In post 3414, Bacde wrote:Is nero easy to push on because he's not very charismatic? Yup
This sounds like something Mastin would say.

I'll get to bulb later.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3434 (ISO) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:10 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 3433, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3407, Kublai Khan wrote:Okay, I want to hear Nero Cain's Haylen/Rena case. Is it more than just "no scumhunting"?
No, not really. I mean this looks like scum lurking to me. + I like what Cephir pulled up.
You mean Fuzzy liking a cute fox picture?

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3435 (ISO) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:12 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 3426, PeregrineV wrote: Yes. But they discuss other players, so maybe confirmations were done in thread pre-game?
Please go on.
In post 3431, Bulbazak wrote: Are you afraid?
How did you know?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3436 (ISO) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:23 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 3417, Desperado wrote:
In post 3416, Kublai Khan wrote:I'm a forceful player. I could have easily killed the thezmon221 lynch if I wanted to. Instead I gave it life.
I doubt that.

Vote: ThAdmiral
+100 points for Desperado
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3437 (ISO) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:27 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 3429, Bulbazak wrote:You mean you wanted her to ask someone who was not a vig rather than someone who had actually claimed vig? What kind of crap logic is this? Do you not like the attention being on you, Bacde?
Yes I am afraid of attention

which is why I spammed the thread to force everyone to lynch thezmon

and is why I've been leading a controversial charge against nacho since d1

and is why I've been forcing everyone to address me and respond to my interactions w/ them (except for nacho who will only pretend to address me!)

Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3438 (ISO) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:28 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 3423, Desperado wrote:
In post 1371, Hanzo_5 wrote:I wonder what the mafia to town ratio is?

D1 is not my day. I read mosy everyone as null. anyone can play to appear town. which is why we even have town reads. The lynch and reasoning behind it is all that will stand out to me.

@Thezmon

Your reasonless list is nothing but filler. To paraphrase you, you said "Hey im here and im doing stuff, Im not done yet so it looks like im not doing anything".

Im bringing this to light because I see it as fluff and everyone else should too.

I dont know why your fluffy. But I dont care for it. Your life no linger matters to me. Plz fix that.
Also, Thad is scum because Hanzo is scum for ^^^this and ActionDan was scum for his reaction to the pre-day 1 stuff.
wow this post is actually crazy scummy

"Hey, I have no reads, but look at this guy who has no reads! I don't like his fluff. Also, here's a lot more fluff. Also I'm not even going to push on the guy that I'm accusing of fluff posting"
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3439 (ISO) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:33 am

Post by Bacde »

Need to Lynch

Nachomamma8

Willing to Lynch

Haylen
AA9
ThAd
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3440 (ISO) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:34 am

Post by Cephrir »

I'd like Peregrine and Thad to elaborate about their neighborhood QT because as it stands now, wtf is that shit?
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3441 (ISO) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:37 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 3434, Bulbazak wrote:
This is an absurd simplification and blatantly ignores the relevant parts of the case
Bartleby the Scrivener
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3442 (ISO) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:49 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3440, Cephrir wrote:I'd like Peregrine and Thad to elaborate about their neighborhood QT because as it stands now, wtf is that shit?
Curious. What elaboration would you like?

We're not quoting the thing, so what exactly are you requesting?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3443 (ISO) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:50 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3435, Slandaar wrote:
In post 3426, PeregrineV wrote: Yes. But they discuss other players, so maybe confirmations were done in thread pre-game?
Please go on.
???- go on how?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3444 (ISO) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:04 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 3439, Bacde wrote:
Need to Lynch

Nachomamma8

Willing to Lynch

Haylen
AA9
ThAd
why don't want to lynch me?

bulba, do you have any real case on me? except your only reason is that you don't like my posts?
Despo is ignoring me.. we should lynch him perhaPS!!
Cephrir, this is second time I am asking you to explain how Haylem is blue scum, your just jumped into wagon after stating your suspicious

VOTE: Cephrir
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3445 (ISO) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:09 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 3444, ArcAngel9 wrote:
Need to Lynch

Nachomamma8

Willing to Lynch

Haylen
AA9
ThAd

bulba, do you have any real case on me? except your only reason is that you don't like my posts?
Cephrir, this is second time I am asking you to explain how Haylem is blue scum, your just jumped into wagon after stating your suspicious

Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3446 (ISO) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:16 am

Post by Cephrir »

Buddy analysis, part I: thez posts
In post 1410, thezmon221 wrote: MAFIA:
[fuzzybutternut,
Oversoul
EddieFenix
Thor665
, Om The Destroyer, Baby Spice, Hanzo_5]

Oh, and I felt I should address this:
In post 1371, Hanzo_5 wrote:
@Thezmon

Your reasonless list is nothing but filler. To paraphrase you, you said "Hey im here and im doing stuff, Im not done yet so it looks like im not doing anything".

Im bringing this to light because I see it as fluff and everyone else should too.

I dont know why your fluffy. But I dont care for it. Your life no linger matters to me. Plz fix that.
It's too bad I don't care. Maybe you should try putting something non-fluff yourself instead of calling out other fluff. My post had more content than yours. Your recent posts don't do much justice for you IME either.

Alright, so now I'm going to wrap up this post with this:
VOTE: fuzzy

I don't like your overall mentality with the game at this point. You've been really dodgy this game. I don't find any value in any of your posts. Your reads are safer than OS's information was. Gut read? Really. Develop something. Try. Have AP Exams? Cool story bro, so do I. In fact, I have an exam on Thursday. You don't see me dodging the game and making useless third-party comments.

I feel fuzzy's gone unnoticed, and you should all notice him through my post. Cephrir's confrontation with him was a start. Oh, and I want a reads list from him too.
Fuzzy isn't in much danger at this point, so entering the game with a vote on him isn't too dangerous if they're buddies. I've been voting him for some time at this point and it's evident that's going nowhere fast. Also, it's not like fuzzy is worth keeping around as a scumbuddy anyway. This scumlist is interesting, and we'll compare it to his final one (after he's clearly getting lynched) later.
In post 1435, thezmon221 wrote: PEDIT:
Cephrir wrote:Are you seriously suggesting this is a bus of Nacho before Nacho has even flipped? Not to mention that anyone would ever bus this hard? =/
The Nacho wagon does have a lot of townreads on it, and the RR wagon really has the opposite. That's the most important point in its favor for me, but I'm still not convinced. What I am convinced of is that most of the voters on that wagon believe what they're saying, and maybe that should be enough reason for me to get on it as an admittedly bad scumhunter, but it still isn't. That's just not how I vote.
Who is bussing Nacho? If you're saying that the RR wagon is a bus, then we have greatly differing definitions.
He claims the RR wagon isn't a bus... would he do that if he knew it was? I don't know. Though this was a misunderstanding, it's worth noting nonetheless.
In post 1611, thezmon221 wrote:
In post 1602, CrashTextDummie wrote:Thezmon also rubs me the wrong way. He's all "your points are good, but I need just
a little bit
more to get me to vote him". It feels forced. He hasn't expressed a town read on Nacho, so I don't see why the existing arguments shouldn't be enough to turn him into a scumread. Nor why he's not rereading Nacho himself to figure out if he's a good lynch. Right now it looks like he's just hedging his bets, hesitant to join the major wagon in the game. I did have a scum read on his predecessor which probably makes me biased when it comes to reading his posts, but this looks plainly scummy to me.
One-two viable points and an ass load of meta is not good enough for me. I don't need a "little bit" more, I need a decent amount more.

Sure, I haven't expressed Nacho as a town read, but he isn't necessarily a scum read either. I like my vote where it is right now, and nobody's been able to provide a solid case for me. Bacde has just sputtered out a point periodically among the "VOTE NACHO VOTE NACHO HE'S NOT TOWN HE'S SCUM META META META" crap.
Stand-in for a bunch of posts like this one. thez does a lot of soft-chainsawing of Nacho, like a *lot*. I think this is white-knighting, as the connections between them are too damn easy to draw. But the opposite isn't entirely out of the question.
In post 2231, thezmon221 wrote:
In post 2181, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:But a Nero lynch is better. C'mon Nacho.
Have you shown why you think Nero is scum? If so, could you redirect me? If not, could you tell me? It seems like a novel, and maybe slightly random, read.

You know, I was about to really be on board with the Baby Spice lynch. Her post #2197 was truly terrible, as pointed out by Syry. Like, I had written out my vote as well as my reasons for the vote, only to then see her rage-replace vote. However, the frustration she inhibited and her replace out makes me want to wait for penguin to post some stuff for us since we still have a bit under a week.
Now, *this* is how you don't vote for a scumbuddy.
In post 2931, thezmon221 wrote:
CrashTextDummie wrote:You were a scumread yesterday.
Your Red Ryu interaction analysis feels extremely surface to me
(for example, you have thezmon as null when his one interaction with Ryu, an opportunistic vote on him by Mac, pretty clearly indicates they're not scum together) so I went looking for mentions of Red Ryu in your ISO and you look like a good bet for being his buddy yourself. You started out wavering on him and having him as null, then moved him to "officially scummy" when he started emerging as a counterwagon to Nacho's without contributing your vote (you were sitting alone on B&tB pretty much for the duration). You then gradually shifted him back down your list of suspects (he was a "question mark" among players on Nacho's wagon) for no discernible reason other than he wasn't posting much. In hindsight, you singling him out for "mindless Nacho pushing" bugs even more, because his attack against Nacho was more confusing than anything else in my opinion and only really obvious as a scum play to his scumbuddies.
Exactly what I thought. It sounds like an easy attempt by Cephrir to get some cheap towncred for something that is actually not very beneficial and shows very little ACTUAL depth of analysis.

Bacde just shot up in scumminess with me. His recent push on Nacho is so terrible. Not really sure what the point of him claiming vig is to me. It sounds like a panic and perhaps a cover-up for a tracker seeing him kill someone. It also sounds like another terrible way to frame Nacho in a bad light. Like, seriously. Even if he really is a vigilante, why is he mad at Nacho for the roleblock?
My analysis of RR was pretty surface, but it's interesting nonetheless that his scumbuddy tried to dismiss it and make the idea that my analysis sucked more of a town-wide opinion rather than just CTD's. Perhaps I was onto something after all?
In post 2939, thezmon221 wrote:
In post 2938, thezmon221 wrote:
Cephrir wrote:@thez: Do you really think bluescum would bus today? they lost one already and it's multiball.
True, I forgot about that. However Haylen's
death and flip as bluescum
wouldn't clear you as town, mind you.
Oops, that's what it should say.
I've already pointed this out but I may as well point it out again. If you make this slip-up and Haylen isn't your scumbuddy you probably don't care enough to correct it.
In post 2965, thezmon221 wrote:
Kublai Khan wrote:Just to understand. There are three neighborhoods?

CrashTextDummie - Slandaar
ThAdmiral - ???
Desperado - ???
Reminds me:
What do people (not just KK, but KK can answer too) are the chances that at least one, if not two, of the neighborhoods are town-scum neighborhoods? I personally would say the chances are pretty good.
Oh? Are they? :)
thez wrote:
And Bacde is claiming vig with no kill on the board? I smell bullshit on that one.
He claimed to be RBed by Nacho's party.
Who uses this phrasing if they are a member of Nacho's party?
In post 3247, thezmon221 wrote: SCUM:
Haylen
ThAdmiral
Om the Destroyer
Desperado
Cephrir
Amethyst Kitty
At this point thez is pretty clearly going down. penguin_alien has disappeared compared to the original scumlist for no discernible reason. Desp, AK and myself have appeared on it, also for little discernible reason.

And now to comb through everyone else's posts.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3447 (ISO) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3428, Bulbazak wrote:Nero, I also asked you to quote your point about Kitty doing the same thing in the same post. Ergo, I was giving you the opportunity to defend your side of the argument and put me in the hotseat by having to defend mine or concede the point. I was ready to give you the benefit of the doubt, because maybe you had a point. Instead, you blatantly attack me for even suspecting you. By actually quoting and asking me the question from there, you would have shown an eagerness to actually scumhunt and get to the point of this entire conversation, which I imagine is to develop a read on me, but you were more interested in attacking me and defending yourself instead, as if you shouldn't be suspected whatsoever. So, yeah, you're deflecting. You're refusing to actually discuss the point, seeking instead to discredit me. And because of all this, you are a strong scumread.
So you think I'd just make up something that never happened? lol Just 'cause I'm lazy and don't feel like playing quote mine mafia doesn't mean that I'm refusing to discuss things with you. I think your attack on me is weaksause and I therefore called you on it. I don't know if you are scum attacking me or town. I find it utterly pathetic that you are whining about being called out on a shit case.

Are you the last blue?
In post 799, Amethyst Kitty wrote:@Nero:

4/13 - I don't see it as a huge wagon. You are flipping out over stupid shit. You are trying to sling mud yet you don't call out Bacade for his 5th vote ON Nacho?
What is your read on Bcade?
In post 3441, Cephrir wrote:
In post 3434, Bulbazak wrote:
This is an absurd simplification and blatantly ignores the relevant parts of the case
This.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3448 (ISO) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:22 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 3442, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3440, Cephrir wrote:I'd like Peregrine and Thad to elaborate about their neighborhood QT because as it stands now, wtf is that shit?
Curious. What elaboration would you like?

We're not quoting the thing, so what exactly are you requesting?
I don't understand how a QT that includes ActionDan, lurker extraordinaire, could possibly have convinced you of anything. Like, can you give me a general idea of what makes you view ThAd as basically confirmed? Convince me you aren't one blue and one red who figured out they were both scum and decided to work together, because that's what it sounds like if you won't clarify.
In post 3444, ArcAngel9 wrote:
Need to Lynch

Nachomamma8

Willing to Lynch

Haylen
AA9
ThAd

It would have taken you less time to iso me and see the case I've already reposted three times than it would have for you to write this shitty post.
Bartleby the Scrivener
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3449 (ISO) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:25 am

Post by ffullisade »

Need to Lynch

Nachomamma8

Willing to Lynch

Haylen
AA9
ThAd
Do you think Peregrine is town? I'm confused by your having ThAd on this list.

If I can sort Nacho, I'll know how I feel about the rest of your list.

- fferyllt

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”