NY 164: Maniacal Street Mafia (Anticlimatically finished.)

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3250 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:58 am

Post by mastin2 »

Sixty-Second Votecount
:
(Tenth Votecount Day Two,
AKA, the "In death, a bird holds serenity" votecount.
)

thezmon221 is at L-1!

thezmon221 - 10 (Bacde, Desperado, Kublai Khan, Nero Cain, EddieFenix, ffullisade, Nachomamma8, CrashTextDummie, Cephrir, ThAdmiral)

Cephrir - 3 (Amethyst Kitty, Slandaar, Seanald)

Haylen - 2 (Om the Destroyer, penguin_alien)
Amethyst Kitty - 1 (Thor665)
Desperado - 1 (ArcAngel9)
Bacde - 1 (Haylen)

Not Voting - 3 (thezmon221, PeregrineV, Bulbazak)

With
alive, it's
to lynch.

Day Two's deadline is Thursday, June 20th, @ 12:30 PM PST, which is in (expired on 2013-06-20 12:30:00).

If deadline hit now, thezmon221 would be lynched.

Bulbazak is V/LA over weekends indefinitely.
PeregrineV is V/LA until Friday, Jun 7th.

Spoiler: Changes from last votecount
thezmon221 - 10 (Bacde, Desperado, Kublai Khan, Nero Cain, EddieFenix, ffullisade, Nachomamma8, CrashTextDummie, Cephrir, ThAdmiral)
Cephrir - 3 (Amethyst Kitty, Slandaar, Seanald)
Haylen - 2 (Om the Destroyer, penguin_alien)
Amethyst Kitty - 1 (Thor665)
Desperado - 1 (ArcAngel9)
Bacde - 1 (Haylen)

Not Voting - 3 (thezmon221, PeregrineV, Bulbazak)
Last votecount was page 130, post 3237.

Spoiler: Player Votecount History D2
thezmon221:
CrashTextDummie: Slandaar->Cephrir->thezmon221
Cephrir: Haylen->thezmon221
Nachomamma8: Amethyst Kitty->thezmon221
PeregrineV:
Nero Cain: Haylen->thezmon221
Bacde: Nachomamma8->thezmon221
EddieFenix: thezmon221
Bulbazak: Bacde->Unvote
Thor665: Haylen->Amethyst Kitty
Desperado: thezmon221
penguin_alien: Haylen
Slandaar: Thor665
Seanald: Cephrir
ThAdmiral: thezmon221
Haylen: Bacde
Kublai Khan: thezmon221
Amethyst Kitty: EddieFenix->Unvote->Cephrir
ffullisade: Thor665->thezmon221
Om the Destroyer: Haylen
ArcAngel9: Desperado

Spoiler: Votecount History D2
On Fri, May 5/31/13 @ 01:48p,
Bacde
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 2820.
On Fri, May 5/31/13 @ 01:56p,
Amethyst Kitty
votes
EddieFenix
in post 2823.
On Fri, May 5/31/13 @ 03:25p,
Bulbazak
votes
Bacde
in post 2830.
On Fri, May 5/31/13 @ 03:39p,
ArcAngel9
votes
Desperado
in post 2839.
On Fri, May 5/31/13 @ 03:44p,
Cephrir
votes
Haylen
in post 2842.
On Fri, May 5/31/13 @ 04:00p,
Slandaar
votes
Thor665
in post 2852.
On Fri, May 5/31/13 @ 05:58p,
Om the Destroyer
votes
Haylen
in post 2902.
On Fri, May 5/31/13 @ 05:58p,
CrashTextDummie
votes
Slandaar
in post 2903.
On Fri, May 5/31/13 @ 06:24p,
Nero Cain
votes
Haylen
in post 2914.
On Fri, May 5/31/13 @ 07:22p,
CrashTextDummie
unvotes
Slandaar
and votes
Cephrir
in post 2922.
On Fri, May 5/31/13 @ 10:11p,
Thor665
votes
Haylen
in post 2947.
On Fri, May 5/31/13 @ 11:47p,
Bulbazak
unvotes
Bacde
in post 2967.
On Sat, Jun 6/01/13 @ 00:16a,
Amethyst Kitty
unvotes
EddieFenix
in post 2972.
On Sat, Jun 6/01/13 @ 11:54p,
ffullisade
votes
Thor665
in post 3022.
On Sun, Jun 6/02/13 @ 12:21p,
penguin_alien
votes
Haylen
in post 3030.
On Sun, Jun 6/02/13 @ 05:23p,
Bacde
votes
thezmon221
in post 3051.
On Sun, Jun 6/02/13 @ 06:50p,
Desperado
votes
thezmon221
in post 3077.
On Sun, Jun 6/02/13 @ 07:16p,
Nachomamma8
votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3084.
On Sun, Jun 6/02/13 @ 07:30p,
Thor665
unvotes
Haylen
and votes
Amethyst Kitty
in post 3089.
On Mon, Jun 6/03/13 @ 04:38a,
Amethyst Kitty
votes
Cephrir
in post 3106.
On Mon, Jun 6/03/13 @ 06:19a,
Slandaar
votes
Cephrir
in post 3108.
On Mon, Jun 6/03/13 @ 11:45a,
Kublai Khan
votes
thezmon221
in post 3144.
On Mon, Jun 6/03/13 @ 12:03p,
Nero Cain
votes
thezmon221
in post 3151.
On Mon, Jun 6/03/13 @ 12:44p,
EddieFenix
votes
thezmon221
in post 3153.
On Mon, Jun 6/03/13 @ 01:31p,
ffullisade
votes
thezmon221
in post 3158.
On Mon, Jun 6/03/13 @ 02:51p,
Nachomamma8
votes
thezmon221
in post 3166.
On Mon, Jun 6/03/13 @ 03:11p,
Seanald
votes
Cephrir
in post 3167.
On Mon, Jun 6/03/13 @ 04:30p,
CrashTextDummie
unvotes
Cephrir
and votes
thezmon221
in post 3192.
On Mon, Jun 6/03/13 @ 06:09p,
Haylen
votes
Bacde
in post 3207.
On Mon, Jun 6/03/13 @ 06:59p,
Cephrir
unvotes
Haylen
and votes
thezmon221
in post 3211.
On Tue, Jun 6/04/13 @ 05:57a,
ThAdmiral
votes
thezmon221
in post 3227.
Last edited by mastin2 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3251 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:13 am

Post by Bulbazak »

I'm having some computer issues, so I'll be posting from a library for the foreseeable future. I only have 3 hrs. a day here to split between 3 games and whatever other work I have, and only on weekdays. I'll do my best to catch up, but I'll probably be behind for awhile, so don't get mad at me if I haven't answered your question yet, as I'm probably not to that point in the game. With that out of the way, let's begins:
In post 3005, Slandaar wrote: What is wrong with it? Why can't I think they are both scum? it is not his conclusion that is the issue its the way he got there in the first place.
What do you have a problem with? That I did a little meta research into him to try to solidify my read, or that I was unsure about how I felt about him after researching him? And if it's the latter, why is it scummy to place someone as null when you have 2 conflicting pieces of meta information?
In post 3011, ffullisade wrote: that you are not town reading me is bothering me especially since it is based on weird reasoning; it is why I am not reading you as town.
So you're reading him as scum, because he won't read you as town? That is horribad logic and is also called OMGUS.

In post 3011, ffullisade wrote:
Don't try to pretend otherwise.
;)
see this is where I wonder if you honestly think I am on the opposite scum team as you cos of the winky face. I am not scum and you will get no cred with our lynch if that is what you are angling for. cos we are town.
This is weird and came out of nowhere. Why would you even think that Thor would get towncred by coming after you, or that even he would think that? Obviously you're playing a different game if you think this makes sense. This feels like some desperate AtE, rather than a point against Thor.
In post 3018, Nero Cain wrote:I have a question Bulb. I'm obviously a scum read for you since I "deflected" a question. Yesterday, I had felt that AK laid down a pretty opportunistic vote and she goes all "hey look at Bacde's vote!!!"

Why is my deflect scummy but hers isn't?
Quote please. I don't remember her saying that, and I don't have the time to find it. Also, it's like deflectception with you... Do you think that Kitty's scummy, and you want me to look at her instead? Is that it?

In post 3018, Nero Cain wrote:Also, the guy (KK) who asked me the question that I "deflected" doesn't even think I was deflecting. What do you think about that?
Am I supposed to base my scumhunting on what someone else thinks now? That's a sad defense. "Well, he doesn't think so, therefore it's not valid." Let's stick with the actual points, shall we.

Also, there are a lot of other things going on, why are you obsessed with something that is admittedly minor in the grand scheme of this game, instead of paying attention to what is going on now and actively scumhunting?
In post 3021, ffullisade wrote:
Maybe I consider Cephir's push on Red Ryu to make him look more town in retrospect?
Maybe I'm curious to get a read on Haylen, a player I've admitted to having not read any of and who replaced into a rather blatant null/lurker slot?
Maybe I just want to start the push on a wagon to see what reactions I get to it.
okay. or *maybe* you are just scum. *maybe* it really is that simple.
So he answers your question, and your go to response is still, "Well, uh, you're scum! How do you feel about that?". That's not an argument. That's desperation.
In post 3023, Slandaar wrote:
In post 3011, Thor665 wrote: How was how he reached a conclusion of 'null leaning slight scum' an issue to you? You made a lot of noise on the issue, but I failed to see his scum agenda there.
Clarify?
Well lets start from the beginning of my post shall we;

How is saying someone doesn't have experience playing with some of the more prominent players in the game useful? is it scumhunting? clearly not; so why is it in his thought process?
My first thought upon seeing his join date was that he should be more familiar with Majiffy than what he was letting on. However, unlike Om and HD, I had never heard of Cephrir, which is why I did a little bit of meta research. I found out that he had been out of the game for awhile and tended to lose a lot as town. All of this influenced my reads and kept him from being a straight up scumread. It made me want to observe him for a little while longer and base my reads off of his play. Is there something wrong with that, or are players not allowed to have complicated reads?

Also, I will not be voting until I'm caught up, as I'd really like to avoid accidentally hammering someone, and chances are that my reasons for voting may be outdated by the time I finally do catch up.

Going to finish the page I'm on, and then do this page by page, as that will be easier to manage time-wise.

P-edit: Holy crap! What happened in the meantime to put Thez at L-1? I guess I'll find out in the next 8 pages...
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #3252 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:15 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 3249, thezmon221 wrote:No, why would I?
:lol:
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3253 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:26 am

Post by Slandaar »

Seems completely legit
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3254 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:29 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 3241, Slandaar wrote:Instead of the normal town thought of 'oh Thors probably red' (no reason hes not); he went with 'WHAT SLAND SCUM PUSHING THOR'

Even though he had me as town and thor as scum.
What I think you're getting riled up about is that all I wanted you to do was explain your reasoning--because you not explaining your reasoning is something I've seen you do before, in mini 1393, when you were bussing Thor. So I pointed that out to you hoping that you would explain why Thor is priority #1

to which you made a "clever" response by saying that if I thought you were bussing that I should vote Thor

...except I didn't have any evidence that you were bussing. All I saw was you pushing a case in the same way that you push cases when you are scum

but later you pushed in a townie way, which is why I have you as town

I know you have a MAJOR tendency to tunnel on town, so I don't expect you to ever change your read on me (despite my being able to fully and reasonably explain myself), and in a way its kinda good because now I have less of a chance of being killed at night

If you've been watching my play AT ALL, you might see that while I have Thor as "scum", I haven't pushed on him once. This is because I'm actually not sure about my read on Thor, which is why I push for people who I know are obviously scum (such as thezmon)
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3255 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:37 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 3035, Slandaar wrote:
In post 3031, Thor665 wrote: I disagree, where did you do that?
The part where I said he is saying pointless things in an attempt to look like he is putting in effort and scumhunting?
Yes, because doing meta research into a read you're not sure about is so effortless... :roll:
In post 3038, Slandaar wrote:I have had enough responding to walls time to cut to the core.
In post 663, Slandaar wrote:
In post 658, Bulbazak wrote: [*]Cephrir appears to have been on the site for awhile, yet he is unfamiliar with several of the more prominent players
An observation, but a pointless one; who cares?
OK this is scummy because...
In post 3025, Slandaar wrote: A) He is saying pointless things to look like he is scumhunting and putting in effort
ie he is trying too hard to look town; it reads fake.
In post 658, Bulbazak wrote:Cephrir appears to have been on the site for awhile, yet he is unfamiliar with several of the more prominent players and his play isn't up to par with what I'd expect from someone of his experience. That'd normally land him in the same area of initial suspicion as Om, but I took a look at his wiki, and he has a win:loss ratio of 4:10 as town. That keeps him effectively in the null/scum area for now until I see something more conclusive.
Decided to post the whole thing, since Slaandar conveniently keeps only quoting the very beginning. I believe you can see that I explained everything clearly. Also, if you'd go back to the original post, you'll see that this is in response to Eddie Fenix, who asked me what my thoughts on the game were.

Will be starting page 123.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3256 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:39 am

Post by Cephrir »

Wiki page for Universal Backup wrote:At start, this role is effectively an ordinary Townie. However, whenever the first power role dies (i.e. Doctor, Cop, Vigilante, etc.), the Universal back-up inherits that power role and can use it themselves.
If thezmon was town he would be a Friendly Neighbor. Die scum die.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3257 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:43 am

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 3256, Cephrir wrote:
Wiki page for Universal Backup wrote:At start, this role is effectively an ordinary Townie. However, whenever the first power role dies (i.e. Doctor, Cop, Vigilante, etc.), the Universal back-up inherits that power role and can use it themselves.
mastin never told me I was a Friendly Neighbor after Syry's death.

Besides, wouldn't it have made more sense for me to be a 2-shot BP instead?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3258 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:45 am

Post by Cephrir »

I guess that counts as a power role but the point remains
Bartleby the Scrivener
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3259 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:24 am

Post by thezmon221 »

Pretty sure that Universal Backups can't become Mason Recruiters either, and Friendly Neighbor is basically a weaker version of it. Only difference is the talk out of chat and guarantee that the target is pro-town.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3260 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:26 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

I think it was an ambitious fake-claim given the circumstances, but ultimately a poor one.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3261 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:31 am

Post by ffullisade »

Re the claim, I'm skeptical. Doies it make sense that universal backup would apply to a relatively weak or limited role?
In post 3218, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3208, ffullisade wrote:Nacho, Bacde where is the town core?

- f
it's slowly coming together
he won't be able to resist me forever, and i'm working on what the hell thor is doing, and he's treating me sort of weird so far.
CTD is inactive, Desp is in...
Moliie agrees about Desp.

I've never played with Kublai Khan before, but his no-nonsense approach seems town to me.

@CTD what are your thoughts about these players? slandaar, desp, bacde, nacho, KK? Who are you reading as strongly town atm?

Same question to Desp.

- f
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3262 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

his wagon went pretty fast though which always creeps me out.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3263 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:47 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

In multiball it doesn't mean much, nero.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3264 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:08 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 3255, Bulbazak wrote: Decided to post the whole thing, since Slaandar conveniently keeps only quoting the very beginning. I believe you can see that I explained everything clearly. Also, if you'd go back to the original post, you'll see that this is in response to Eddie Fenix, who asked me what my thoughts on the game were.

Will be starting page 123.
When you say conveniently you mean Slandaar was talking about the first part of a post he made regarding this post which he fully addressed in the initial post but I have no clue what he and Thor are talking about?

Convenient indeed.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3265 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:36 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 3254, Bacde wrote: What I think you're getting riled up about is that all I wanted you to do was explain your reasoning--because you not explaining your reasoning is something I've seen you do before, in mini 1393, when you were bussing Thor. So I pointed that out to you hoping that you would explain why Thor is priority #1
I already explained my reasoning in the day Prior and Thor hadn't posted since so; What were you expecting me to say? except;
In post 3254, Bacde wrote: to which you made a "clever" response by saying that if I thought you were bussing that I should vote Thor
In post 3254, Bacde wrote: ...except I didn't have any evidence that you were bussing. All I saw was you pushing a case in the same way that you push cases when you are scum
Well you do... considering you think I pushed like that as scum bussing before then its logical I am playing to my bussing meta as scum again. Or; what was the point in saying it was inline with how I bus instead of just this is what I do as scum?
In post 3254, Bacde wrote: I know you have a MAJOR tendency to tunnel on town, so I don't expect you to ever change your read on me (despite my being able to fully and reasonably explain myself), and in a way its kinda good because now I have less of a chance of being killed at night
Do explain it then.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3266 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:42 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 3265, Slandaar wrote:Well you do... considering you think I pushed like that as scum bussing before then its logical I am playing to my bussing meta as scum again. Or; what was the point in saying it was inline with how I bus instead of just this is what I do as scum?
This is where your confusion is coming from

I was just saying that you were doing something that you've done as scum

The bus comment wasn't me saying that you were bussing, it was me giving an example of you doing something in a similar way to when I've seen you play as scum
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3267 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:43 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 3265, Slandaar wrote:I already explained my reasoning in the day Prior and Thor hadn't posted since so; What were you expecting me to say? except;
I guess I forgot it?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3268 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:44 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 3265, Slandaar wrote:Do explain it then.
Uh, that post WAS an explanation, as well as my other posts. I dunno what you are looking for here
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3269 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:16 pm

Post by CrashTextDummie »

In post 3261, ffullisade wrote:@CTD what are your thoughts about these players? slandaar, desp, bacde, nacho, KK? Who are you reading as strongly town atm?
I read all of the listed players as town except Nacho.

If Slandaar is scum, he's playing me very well. He's unafraid of how he looks to others, willing to take strong stances even if they go against the grain, pro-active with his vote and his attempts to get wagons going. In our QT, he's been more open to discuss reads than his in-thread persona and legitimately engaging me on those reads we disagree on. I'm not going to consider him unless neighbor-flips dictate it.

Desperado was among my strongest town reads yesterday. I thought the fact that he considered the massclaim suggestion with an open mind and supported it based on my argument strongly indicated a town mind-set and he followed this by stating pretty much what i was thinking at the respective moment in time on several occasions (most noteworthy in his attack against DGL). I thought the case against him as presented by Nacho was weak and that he defended against it as reasonably as can be expected. Hasn't done much of anything today except claim and wagon Thez, but I'm not really concerned.

With Bacde, all I saw was noise for the longest time, but once I went back and looked closer and saw that there was actually meat to his argument against Nacho, I changed my opinion of him and basically accepted him as town from then on out. This was encouraged by the fact that he had no trouble finding another bone to grind after he got over Nacho and he's been doing the grinding on the right bones for the most part. I'm probably over-explaining this because the fact of the matter is that I've simply realized he's town at some point.

KK is probably the weakest town-read out of these and mostly based on tone, strength of argument and consistency, all of which can be faked by competent scum (which I know he is). I don't think it's fruitful to try to figure him without some more bodies to judge him by, so I'm just going to take him at face value for the time being.

I never got around to reread Nacho, so my read on him is probably somewhat out of date. You can reference my ISO for why I thought he was scum yesterday. He was very vocal and active while under pressure and at the end of the day, and it feels like now that he's been given room to breathe, he's blending back in a bit, not displaying the same kind of drive. This is mostly based on memory and may not be a very good representation of his play, but I have stronger reads now and can't really be bothered to go back and check.

Other town reads are Thor and Haylen, for reasons I'm pretty sure I've explained before.

-------------------------

I'm obviously skeptical of Thezmon's claim. It's convenient (no danger of being contradicted), more or less impossible to prove and stretches believability (in my experience, back-ups are typically informed when they inherit a power and 2-shot BP is certainly an unconventional power to back-up). The only thing that makes me think this might be a truthful claim is the fact that he's claiming pretty much the same thing OS got lynched for yesterday, which makes it seem very low-gain in terms of scum gambits. Maybe that makes sense in a game with two scum factions though.

In other news, Cephrir is transparently scum regardless of Thezmon's alignment.
In post 3258, Cephrir wrote:I guess that counts as a power role but the point remains
No, the point doesn't remain, it has to be reconsidered from another angle (even if the conclusion stays the same). This is classic scum-pushing, narrow-minded and inflexible. I have no reason to doubt that Cephrir legitimately believes Thezmon to be scum, but he's not going about it in a remotely town way.

I'm fine with a Thezmon lynch, but the day is still young and I'd like Cephrir sorted out.

unvote, vote: Cephrir
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3270 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:23 pm

Post by CrashTextDummie »

Because they were asking, I forgot to mention that ffullisade is a town read as well and a strong one at that. They've had a ton of interaction with a wide variety of players, both engaged by themselves and forced on them by others and their side of the argument almost uniformly felt town to me. There's also been a large number of people who have stated strong meta reasons to read the slot as town, to the point where I feel they can't all be wrong.
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3271 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:30 pm

Post by Bacde »

Willingness to lynch Cephrir rising

The claim from thezmon was unexpected, to say the least

not sure if its legit or not

<<< Alt-slip deleted. >>>
Last edited by mastin2 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3272 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:42 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 3269, CrashTextDummie wrote: In other news, Cephrir is transparently scum regardless of Thezmon's alignment.
In post 3258, Cephrir wrote:I guess that counts as a power role but the point remains
No, the point doesn't remain, it has to be reconsidered from another angle (even if the conclusion stays the same). This is classic scum-pushing, narrow-minded and inflexible. I have no reason to doubt that Cephrir legitimately believes Thezmon to be scum, but he's not going about it in a remotely town way.

I'm fine with a Thezmon lynch, but the day is still young and I'd like Cephrir sorted out.

unvote, vote: Cephrir
There are ways to paint me as scum, but this isn't one of them. The point absolutely remains, the point being that if thez was actually a Universal Backup, one way or another, he should have been notified that he is now backing something up, which doesn't seem to have occurred. If you think I legitimately believe thez to be scum, what does it matter how I push him unless you want to argue that it's not genuine? (Which you're not)

It's okay though, I know I'm not going to make it through a game with a decent player list without being lynched, I never have, so you might as well get it over with.
Bartleby the Scrivener
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3273 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

I actually don't see what cephrir said that makes him scum.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3274 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:56 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Eh, everyone's pretty much been babbling about it without giving a lot of reasons since I argued with B&B 115 pages ago.

I'm a really easy and uncontroversial scumread to have. Need someone to pad your scumlist? Why not Cephrir?
Bartleby the Scrivener

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”