NY 164: Maniacal Street Mafia (Anticlimatically finished.)

Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3075 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:46 pm

Post by Cephrir »

ffull wrote:also why are you scumreading us cephrir? you had us as town yesterday
Actually, I didn't. I had Majiffy as scum early, then your posts brought it up to "null, maybe nullscum" and your argument with Thor (mainly the contradiction point) has brought it back down. Looking through my ISO for where I said you were town (because I didn't say it, I just said "mollie's posts are depressingly town" which isn't the same thing), I did notice that I thought Thor wasn't doing so well at the beginning. I suppose it's possible arguing with Thor for this long just isn't possible to do without looking bad. But the story change is pretty bad, so I think I'm just going to apply that to Slandaar.

Obviously I'm not completely sold on this one, that's why I'm still voting Haylen.

In other news 3072 does sound kind of like BS.

Spoiler: <<< I sure hope these late mod-edited votecounts are more annoying for me than they are for you. >>>
Haylen - 5 (Cephrir, Om the Destroyer, Nero Cain, Thor665, penguin_alien)

Thor665 - 2 (Slandaar, ffullisade)
Desperado - 1 (ArcAngel9)
Cephrir - 1 (CrashTextDummie)
thezmon221 - 1 (Bacde)

With
alive, it's
to lynch.
Last edited by mastin2 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3076 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:46 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 3072, thezmon221 wrote:But it is meta. Show me it isn't.

"Nacho isn't acting like town-Nacho! He's scum! Nacho is playing useless!"

That's meta, and that's what you're doing.
ok, what about my point of nacho tunneling on OS was shitty (it was objectively shitty, OS was town)

what about my point of nacho having shitty reads?

what about my point of nacho not believing in the pushes that he's been making?

what about my point of how you are clearly nacho's scumbuddy?

these are all in ADDITION to the meta I've got on nacho

and how about how you ADMITTED that I had two good points (see the spoiler appendix)? Why would you admit that I have two good points, and then reduce my case to meta and say that its shitty and that I have no points?

Now I have a question for you: What were the two good points that I made? Since they were obviously not meta if you thought they were good: you clearly think meta is bad.

Appendix

Spoiler:
In post 3061, thezmon221 wrote:You had two good points. I didn't vote because you meta whore and I didn't think he was scum.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3077 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:50 pm

Post by Desperado »

Vote: Thezmon

but I'm explicitly not supporting your "I'm 100% on this but I can't say why because it's against the rules," Bacde. I just saw town say that about town in Micro 168 so just stop. You don't need to cheat to get Thez lynched, he's done more than enough in the context of this game to merit it.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3078 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by Bacde »

^^lol ok Desp

but my other points are good though right? :P
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3079 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:57 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3070, ffullisade wrote:hi thor

hi

let's talk. lets get real close.
Awesome!
...just don't tell Majiffy, he may or may not have a beard bigger than mine... :shifty:
In post 3070, ffullisade wrote:so, your case on me is basically that my story is inconsistent. is inconsistency a scumtell of mine? cos you spent an awful lot of time defending me in this game when you replaced in:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=24103

for doing that as town when adam was all and hot bothered to get me lynched. he did in that game the exact same thing that a you are doing in
this
game.
Did he now?
Here's a quote from me in that game "defending" you...
In post 1140, Thor665 wrote:Congrats, you proved she doesn't have flawless logic in her scumtells (shock - she plays emotionally) and have also proved that she can be flustered.
I would submit she does that less as scum - go check out this game: http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/9GN4yrhCaUvR
Note that I catch her with bad logic...and she REFUSES TO DISCUSS IT. (relevant stuff is around halfway through Day 1 if you track down the Day 1 archive audio, or you can listen to Day 2 where I'm discussing it with her)
That's rather different than what she did here, innit?
Wonder why...
Oh...wait...look at that...I clearly *didn't* think you were acting like you did in Audio Mafia.
And yet...here I am...saying that you ARE acting like you did in Audio Mafia.
YOU GOT ME IN A LIE!...oh...wait...wait, no, it's that other thing, the thing where you actually just strengthened my position.
In post 3070, ffullisade wrote:oh and dodging? didn't you try this Smurf in the cult game? why I do believe you did. this is so textbook it isn't funny, cos voided did in that game what bulb is doing in this one which is to support your Smurfy "dodging" case on me. you made it up in that game and you are making it up in this one.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=24690
Hurm, ad let's look at this one - Oh, look, I raised the issue of you dodging...BEFORE I WAS RECRUITED BY CULT.
Also, I never voted you over it at any point. i discusse dit as bad and silly.
Much like I did in this game - except in this game your dodge was combined with scummy lying.
Like in Audio Mafia.
Making it different.
And vote worthy.

In post 3070, ffullisade wrote:no thor this is what happened.
[1]mollie foses thor.
[2]mollie pursues her read
while also looking elsewhere
[3]
thor omguses mollie
[4]thor pursues mollie and slaandy to the exclusion of others in the game, not offering any other reads.
[5]thor blatantly admits to not reading pages even though it could impact his read on us.
[6]here we are today.

^^^ this is what happened.
1. You 'FOS' really isn't - this is a stretch of reality.
2. Well...Majiffy did, yes.
3. My attack on you is a legit one, with reasoning, so it's, again, a stretch to call it OMGUS. Do you even understand why that tell is scummy? It's not just about attacking someone who attacks you.
4. This is provably false. We even just got done discussing my Ref Ryu votes, much less the rest.
5. This is true, what did you do during those pages I should look at?
6. This is also true. Except you should add 'with Mollie, as usual, twisting reality - and then claiming someone else is twisting reality.' Like we've been doing.

<<< Fixed quote tag. >>>
Last edited by mastin2 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3080 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:03 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 3046, Thor665 wrote:Could you explain her reasoning as regards Audio Mafia?
She is refusing to do it for me, but I'm guessing when she explained it to you and how I was wrong so you could understand - could you restate what she said to you about it so *I* can understand?
This audio game thing is part of your case on her. correct?

- fery
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3081 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3073, ffullisade wrote:oh and speaking of dodging questions I asked thor what he thought about my meta case on nacho and I don't think he responded. pot meet kettle.
I see you asking it and me answering it here.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p4964773
Was there another time?
I do seem to recall discussing that answer with you for a while...at length...but I guess you forgot...y'know, in order to try for another awkward hypocrisy tell.

...you still haven't explained my hypocrisy. Do you remember that as the core of your initial case on me?
I do.
In post 3074, Bacde wrote:This game is so big, so I believe your take on the story, but can you link me to the relevant posts?
I'm not really of a mind to listen to them all.
The relevant good one to look at would be my 35th audio post, in that one I pretty much restate the entire case with 'quotes'
In post 3074, Bacde wrote:he did try to make it seem like he wasn't reading mollie AT ALL, and he kept emphasizing that
He did, and it was weird, especially since he was telling her to ignore me, so he was at least aware of what she was doing, but wanting to distance from it and wanting it to stop. I *could* see that coming from town him, though, but it is certainly an added level of 'bwuh?' to the Hydra. At leasf FF sorta was willing to come out and take ownership and claim he'd talked stuff over with Mollie.

Ill admit the longer I wait for him to explain what she said the less impressed I'll likely be with the answer.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3082 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:14 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3082, ffullisade wrote:
In post 3046, Thor665 wrote:Could you explain her reasoning as regards Audio Mafia?
She is refusing to do it for me, but I'm guessing when she explained it to you and how I was wrong so you could understand - could you restate what she said to you about it so *I* can understand?

- fery
That would be a point I have brought up repeatedly and just asked you about before you now have asked me if that's what I was asking you about.
:neutral:
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3083 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:16 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I mean, I even just did a breakdown of it.
And linked it.
And had accused her because of it multiple times, and asked her about it as well, also multiple times.
But, yeah, i guess it *is* part of my case on her.
Good spot.

What'd she say about it? Since it was the crux of my meta case on her, and she's attacking my meta case as bad and you said she explained why it was bad to you.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3084 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:16 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2745, Thor665 wrote:Why, do you find him scummy or something?
Not necessarily, I just don't see why you would find him town.
In post 2745, Thor665 wrote:You are scum - your reads lack any actual sense to them and you are frightened at the thought of explaining them.
Frightened mollie is not wallposting mollie. Have you ever read one of her scumgames on here (especially against me)? Also, why was the Majiffy head scum? I figured you'd work more with him.
In post 2820, Bacde wrote:Nacho is obvredscum who shot red ryu for being a huge supporter of the nacho wagon, but also as an attempt to discredit the wagon by leaving the largest and towniest supporters alive

I bet he was hoping red ryu would flip scum to discredit the wagon
I would get him lynched during the day if I thought he was scum.
In post 2839, ArcAngel9 wrote:Bcade you need to turn your Nacho obsession into something else. Stop expressing your crush on him here..
<3
In post 2909, CrashTextDummie wrote:So I check the wiki and I've never heard of this role before. I feel like a colossal idiot now.
CTD, my townread on you was very, very stale.
In post 2947, Thor665 wrote:Have you read listened to Audio Mafia?
Could you tell me if what I caught her for there is consistent with her town meta?
Because she's doing the *same thing* in his game.
Yes, it is consistent.
In post 2968, Thor665 wrote:@KK - last I checked I was the first player to call out AK for being scummy, I'd be thrilled to peaches with that wagon.
Vote: Amethyst Kitty

Let's be peaches together.
In post 2976, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Pedit: Haylen <3
Now explain them because that's all I care about.
How the hell did I move up to your top townread?
In post 2985, Thor665 wrote:1. You're a hydra with her, like Majiffy before you. You *are* accountable for what she says and does just as she is. I am not playing with two slots, I am playing with two players in one slot. If one of you drops a scumtell and one of you drops a towntell then I don't have two different reads, I have one combined read. I vastly don't understand either your or Majiffy's desperate desire to distance from your ruddy other hydra head.
Well, this explains that.
In post 3001, ffullisade wrote:and this is why I think you are scum thor. your posts point to scum motivation. town thor makes good sense and you are simply not adding up in this game.

and tbh I am embarrassed for any town who is actually reading you as town right now.
He looks like ffery scum right now but I'm not actually sure that's his scumgame if that makes any sense at all. He feels more like melodramatic emo town Thor.
In post 3014, Thor665 wrote:Are you kidding me?
Remember Audio Mafia.
REMEMBER AUDIO MAFIA - I TRAINED YOU WITH A DIESEL ENGINE OF PURE TRAIN POWER STRAIGHT THROUGH THE HEART.
You are, functionally, committing the scumtell you're attributing to me now. Fake awareness of meta.
Except I actually have a reason not to take 'lack of logic' as a town tell from you.
And I also have a reason to take 'dodging and trying to avoid around things' as a scumtell from you.
What have you got?
Scum.
I also live inside mollie's head.
So if you have a townread on me and a scumread on mollie and I'm calling mollie town, that's not a good thing.
You find me one game on here where I incorrectly went on a crusade of calling mollie town and you'll find a wrong read. I've called her scum the first time we played together until she was too town for me to kill. Then, I missed her as scum once because I was letting Majiffy read her because he played my heart like a violin. I haven't made a mistake after that, and I won't make a mistake again until her scumgame tragically improves. I can also read ffery in the same manner. Literally have never read her wrong ever, although mollie's a part of that as well. I'll kill them all if she's scum, but she's not. If you have a game that you read mollie to death in that ISN'T audio mafia, hook me up because I have something like 20.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3085 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:17 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3079, Desperado wrote:

but I'm explicitly not supporting your "I'm 100% on this but I can't say why because it's against the rules," Bacde. I just saw town say that about town in Micro 168 so just stop. You don't need to cheat to get Thez lynched, he's done more than enough in the context of this game to merit it.
I can also go here, but I prefer AK.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3086 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:22 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 3084, Thor665 wrote:
In post 3082, ffullisade wrote:

- fery
That would be a point I have brought up repeatedly and just asked you about before you now have asked me if that's what I was asking you about.
:neutral:
I just wanted to clarify because iirc we misunderstood each other over somethig else. or maybe it's me who misunderstood you.

I haven't really discussed your case on mollie with her. Our convo about you was more about catching me up with her case on you.

I'm logged into this account for a bit, but I am going to have to go back to my near-nightfall game pretty soon. I'll check to see if you have something else for me when I'm back on this account.

btw I'm not a he.

- fery
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3087 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by Bacde »

Hey nacho I made a case on your scumbuddy address it
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3088 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by Bacde »

Seriously how is nacho capable of missing my case on thezmon?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3089 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:30 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3086, Nachomamma8 wrote:Not necessarily, I just don't see why you would find him town.
It's gut at the moment, he feels like he's legit working, not fake working.
In post 3086, Nachomamma8 wrote:Yes, it is consistent.
She lies about things she's done to avoid explaining them and fakes emotional breakdowns as town?
Links to any examples?
In post 3086, Nachomamma8 wrote:Let's be peaches together.
Unvote: Haylen
Vote: AmethystKitten

In post 3086, Nachomamma8 wrote:So if you have a townread on me and a scumread on mollie and I'm calling mollie town, that's not a good thing.
I don't really have a legit town read on you.
I have a 'I don't think his bad play is proof he's scum' read on you.
But I'm willing to see the links you'll show me.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3090 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3088, ffullisade wrote:I haven't really discussed your case on mollie with her. Our convo about you was more about catching me up with her case on you.
Did she explain my hypocrisy to you?
She hasn't done that yet either. She said I did it, then basically refused to explain how, where, or why.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3091 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:40 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 3074, Bacde wrote:
In post 3067, Thor665 wrote:The relevant points are as follows;

Thor calls Mollie out on being scummy.
She complains that I'm misrepping her by changing the order of how she did things (I'm not even sure if I did or didn't, to be honest)
I say the order doesn't matter, but explain to me how that's a scumtell.
She says the order does matter.
I ask 'how'?
She says she already answered the question.
I point out that she hasn't.
She tries to act like she has, and keeps dancing around as I try to force her to explain it, even starting up other lies and arguments to prevent having to revist the past.

Sound familiar to...y'know...anything that has happened here today?
Especially with her saying I don't tunnel as town?

Take your time.
hmm

This game is so big, so I believe your take on the story, but can you link me to the relevant posts?

this is interesting

Maybe majiffy was coaching mollie in their QT?

he did try to make it seem like he wasn't reading mollie AT ALL, and he kept emphasizing that
he didn't keep emphasizing it and ftr that was probably majiffy's subtle little way of trolling me he does that a lot.

also we do not use a qt we discuss everything on gchat same with fery

if you start eating paranoia flakes on me now we will probably lose for sure and look at who is scum do you see anyone else with the balls to go after them? no. they put them in a jar for the game cos no one but you and slaandy are showing any.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3092 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 3077, Cephrir wrote:
ffull wrote:also why are you scumreading us cephrir? you had us as town yesterday
Actually, I didn't. I had Majiffy as scum early, then your posts brought it up to "null, maybe nullscum" and your argument with Thor (mainly the contradiction point) has brought it back down. Looking through my ISO for where I said you were town (because I didn't say it, I just said "mollie's posts are depressingly town" which isn't the same thing), I did notice that I thought Thor wasn't doing so well at the beginning. I suppose it's possible arguing with Thor for this long just isn't possible to do without looking bad. But the story change is pretty bad, so I think I'm just going to apply that to Slandaar.

Obviously I'm not completely sold on this one, that's why I'm still voting Haylen.

In other news 3072 does sound kind of like BS.
you said I was "depressingly town" and you treated me like town for most of the day round and today you have me as your top scum read along with 1 other person there is no progression of your read so you need to explain.

did you read my big long post to thor about why his case on us is bs? you probably should
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3093 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:47 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 3087, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3079, Desperado wrote:

I can also go here, but I prefer AK.
Yeah I can see that. What is the your #1 reason for AKscum?
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3094 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:17 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 3081, Thor665 wrote:Awesome!
...just don't tell Majiffy, he may or may not have a beard bigger than mine... :shifty:
lol Image

you always make me laugh. I swear you are the biggest troll on ms but you are so subtle about it no one knows you are doing it.

you are a zen troll. Image

lets get sweaty
Did he now?
Here's a quote from me in that game "defending" you...
In [http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=4532995#p4532995]post1140[/url], Thor The Bearded gawd of Sexiness wrote:Congrats, you proved she doesn't have flawless logic in her scumtells (shock - she plays emotionally) and have also proved that she can be flustered.
I would submit she does that less as scum - go check out this game: http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/9GN4yrhCaUvR
Note that I catch her with bad logic...and she REFUSES TO DISCUSS IT. (relevant stuff is around halfway through Day 1 if you track down the Day 1 archive audio, or you can listen to Day 2 where I'm discussing it with her)
That's rather different than what she did here, innit?
Wonder why...
except that he was accusing me of doing the same thing that you are.
Oh...wait...look at that...I clearly *didn't* think you were acting like you did in Audio Mafia.
And yet...here I am...saying that you ARE acting like you did in Audio Mafia.
YOU GOT ME IN A LIE!...oh...wait...wait, no, it's that other thing, the thing where you actually just strengthened my position.
except you didn't say anything of the like! you subbed in for me as a favour and knew what my alignment was cos we had the same role pm. quit being obtuse thor. and I didn't strengthen anything except your scummy little meta case on me which falls apart when confronted by truth.

you are saying I dodged...when I don't believe I dodged. the post you pointed to were a couple of questions interspersed with a bunch of rhetoric where you were not interested in sorting out our alignment. I answered your questions and now you are trying to push this
new
narrative cos your original argument doesn't really have weight despite the window dressing.

TAKE THAT!
Hurm, ad let's look at this one - Oh, look, I raised the issue of you dodging...BEFORE I WAS RECRUITED BY CULT.
so you are acknowledging that you cannot read me based on meta? thanks buddy!
Also, I never voted you over it at any point. i discusse dit as bad and silly.
Much like I did in this game - except in this game your dodge was combined with scummy lying.
Like in Audio Mafia.
Making it different.
And vote worthy.
that I also did in cult game. I don't think I am dodging and I didn't think I was in the cult game either mebbe you just have a hard time understanding me.

what I am wondering is why you are blatantly ignoring the town meta you have on me in favour of something you should be reading as a null tell.
1. You 'FOS' really isn't - this is a stretch of reality.
yes it is and it is not a stretch. all someone has to do is iso me it is right there you should try it some time. oh wait, you would have to be town in order to do that since you would also have to read some posts that you flat out said you were not reading. <----points for scum motivation!!!!
2. Well...Majiffy did, yes.
lookit dis

I had a larger pool than majiffy. I went after nacho <---- in a big way, oh hai remember that question I asked you several pages ago

thor meet reality, reality meet thor. apparently you both are strangers.
3. My attack on you is a legit one, with reasoning, so it's, again, a stretch to call it OMGUS. Do you even understand why that tell is scummy? It's not just about attacking someone who attacks you.
yes I do. the stickiness of yours looks scummy as hell at this point
4. This is provably false. We even just got done discussing my Ref Ryu votes, much less the rest.
yeah a vote that was going nowhere lemme guess your vote on ryu somehow makes you more town.

you did nothing to push that case.
5. This is true, what did you do during those pages I should look at?
In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=4998496#p4998496]post 2955[/url], Thor665 wrote: As to what page it started on...I'm pretty sure you could go use Ctrl+F and the ISO feature as well as I could.
6. This is also true. Except you should add 'with Mollie, as usual, twisting reality - and then claiming someone else is twisting reality.' Like we've been doing.
except that isn't what I am doing that is what you are doing as well as twisting my words

also when I say "okay" it doesn't mean I am agreeing with you it means okay that is where you stand I disagree but w/e.

I try not to agrue with scum cos all it does is bog down the thread and give their teammates room to hide.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3095 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:18 pm

Post by ffullisade »

GODDAMMIT HOW DID I MESS UP THOSE QUOTES

<<< If I knew the answer to that, I'd have fixed them already, but I can't figure it out, either. :P >>>
Last edited by mastin2 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3096 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:35 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 3091, Thor665 wrote:She lies about things she's done to avoid explaining them and fakes emotional breakdowns as town?
Links to any examples?
except I didn't
lie
about anything and I am not having a breakdown lol. nor did I have a fake breakdown in audio,
YOU
were the one that had a breakdown with your sputtering and aTeing all over the place. it wasn't quite a meltdown but it was damn close.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3097 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:36 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 3092, Thor665 wrote:
In post 3088, ffullisade wrote:I haven't really discussed your case on mollie with her. Our convo about you was more about catching me up with her case on you.
Did she explain my hypocrisy to you?
She hasn't done that yet either. She said I did it, then basically refused to explain how, where, or why.
no, I did explain it.

how about that iso....
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3098 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:02 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

Thor and Nacho becoming "peachy" with one another rubs me the wrong way.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3099 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:31 pm

Post by ffullisade »

also thor, thor thor thor thor

how could you know if I answered you or not if you just admitted in post #3081 that you did not read a bunch of pages, lol.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”