NY 164: Maniacal Street Mafia (Anticlimatically finished.)

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3025 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:16 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3023, ffullisade wrote:no. what I am saying is that you are using certain words to ascribe an intention that I don't have. that is what I am saying
What intentions am I ascribing to you that you didn't have?
Specifically.
In post 3023, ffullisade wrote:not for that
Okay, so we will move past you making up my voting history in your own head and not react or change our stance in any way.
Meanwhile we will continue to accuse Thor of misrepping us when the only one who has been proven to be using false info is Mollie.
No admission of this will happen.
In post 3023, ffullisade wrote:I thought I did.
Quote the explanation?
In post 3023, ffullisade wrote:okay. or *maybe* you are just scum. *maybe* it really is that simple.
SO...you're just going to ignore the multiple points I noted that suggested what I'm doing is town play and settle for 'but *maybe* you're scum!' as the rebuttal?
If this is a scumtell, shouldn't my answers all be provably false because town wouldn't do what I'm doing?
And if my answers aren't provably false, haven't I just shown how it's not a scumtell?
This is Mollie agreeing with my understanding of the conversation.
Which means she agrees with it.
Which means I am amazed she has previously acted so confused about where we are in the conversation.
In post 3023, ffullisade wrote:2 precludes 1
I agree that those seem futzy too, and called you on them at the time. 3 and 4 are my main concerns though.
In post 3023, ffullisade wrote:I think you should ask the ones you
feel
like I didn't answer, cos I
feel
like I answered them all.
I...did ask them again.
Then you dodged them again.
Why do I need to ask them again a third time?
I *feel* like you dodged them twice so I *feel* like I don't need to ask them again...?
In post 3023, ffullisade wrote:I didn't ignore you in audio mafia what are you even talking about here. one minute you are saying that I WAS ALL OVER YOU and the next you are saying that I ignored you wth
I said I (Thor) was all over you (Mollie)
You did ignore me. Remember when I asked you to explain how me 'changing the order of your actions' was a scumtell on me?
And you dodged and avoided and said 'but I already answered that'?
And then you were scum.
Y'know, kind of *exactly* what is happening here?
Yeah...
In post 3023, ffullisade wrote:I didn't want links I wanted you to restate your questions. and I think I *did* answer your questions you are the one who keeps pushing this dumb agenda. you know who pushes dumb agendas it is scum that is who
You do realize I already provided you links to the dodged questions once already and you responded at that time that you were intentionally dodging those questions - why do you want to answer them now? And the 'I didn't want links, I wanted re-stated questions' answer...seriously? Why? Was I hard to understand the first time through?
In post 3023, ffullisade wrote:except I didn't dodge. :(
In post 2776, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:it isn't dodging the questions it is me blatantly avoiding going 1 on 1 with you cos I can't.
Oh, okay, right- you didn't *dodge* you *blatantly avoided*.
Should I start using that instead od 'dodge' now?
Fine, you blatantly avoided my questions, this is different from dodging because...well...um...actualy, both of them result in you not answering the question and acting like it was never asked, so maybe it's just that you didn't do it subtly? I guess that's the difference.
Big whoop.
In post 3023, ffullisade wrote:that it does not qualify as a lie.
How does it not? I asked you to explain that.
This doesn't qualify as explanation.
In post 3023, ffullisade wrote:wrt the bold: there is a disconnect here. I didn't target you in audio for meta reasons, never went after you for them so what in the world are you even talking about
I'm talking about your play in this game.
You are aware, for meta reasons, that I do tunnel as town.
Because you've seen it.
You've been scum and seen it.
It happened TO YOU.
Then, in this game, you claim...Thor wouldn't derp tunnel like this as town!

...so...yeah.

Spoiler: <<< A late mod-edited votecount into a wallpost? So much for getting anyone to read this. >>>
Haylen - 4 (Cephrir, Om the Destroyer, Nero Cain, Thor665)

Thor665 - 2 (Slandaar, ffullisade)
Nachomamma8 - 1 (Bacde)
Desperado - 1 (ArcAngel9)
Cephrir - 1 (CrashTextDummie)

With
alive, it's
to lynch.
Last edited by mastin2 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3026 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:36 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3025, Slandaar wrote:Well lets start from the beginning of my post shall we;

How is saying someone doesn't have experience playing with some of the more prominent players in the game useful? is it scumhunting? clearly not; so why is it in his thought process?

I will even make this simple for you Thor! Multiple choice question! I am such a nice guy!

A) He is saying pointless things to look like he is scumhunting and putting in effort
B) Well I am Thor here is a long rant as to why this makes complete sense!
So you were calling him scummy because he included a piece of information that you thought was a random add on in order to come to a conclusion of 'null-scum'?
Why do you think, as scum, he felt the need to amp up his nullish case on a player?
In post 3025, Slandaar wrote:What we were talking about Thor if you need reminding is thus;
Thor: this post is bad
Sland: why?
Thor: bad scumhunting
Sland: Well If I were scum it is still legit scumhunting to me
Thor: WHAT? NO! MY POINT IS THAT YOU SHOULD BE SCUMHUNTING ANYTHING!!!
Here's my understanding of the conversation;

Thor: Yeah...except you're not actually scumhunting in any real way at all.
Sland: WHAT? NO! I AM AND IT'S BAD SIMPLY BECAUSE OF YOUR OPINION!!!
Thor: I'm actually surprised you even went that route - you're not even trying to explain how your scumhunting is 'any good at all'
Sland: BUT, I HUNT!
Thor: Your defense is even, 'if I was scum, wouldn't I be hunting as hard as I could anyway?' when you're not even hunting - you're banging your head against someone who has you as a secondary/tertiary read and isn't even pushing on you right now. You're not even playing the game, you're just annoyed I have a scumread on you.
Sland: I...WHU...BUT...BUT MY SCUMHUNTING...
Thor: What scumhunting? I bet if I looked at everything you did today the sum total would be "Waaaah! Thor suspects me and I disagree!"
Sland: ...I USE CAPSLAWK![/quote]

Does that help clarify why this argument doesn't exactly sell me?
Help me lynch B&tB and maybe I'll give you a slide for a while. Y'never know.
In post 3025, Slandaar wrote:I have taken this part from the rest because it doesn't fit there; Why is it you didn't say this previously?
Previously when?
In post 3025, Slandaar wrote:Do go on about how my attacks have been opportunistic.
I have, that would be that dink on Bulb. You other attacks are Nacho wagon (a totally hotly opposed wagon to be sure) and this awkward side swinging at me inbetween as smoke screen.
Why, what interesting attacks have you done?
In post 3025, Slandaar wrote:You have played with me enough Thor you must have heard one of my many townread rants before so I won't go on. How is this scummy of me? I'd love to here why.
:neutral:
Quote where I called it scummy of you and then I'll answer.
You derp.

Going back to the Mollie question - why can't you explain her town motivation for the action/lie?
Even further, look at my last post or two with her where I point out she's lying in her meta awareness of me.
Then go listen to how I caught her in Audio Mafia and what she was doing, which is identical to here in many ways.
Then tell me you think it's legit the stance she is taking about my ability to read her.
Seriously.
Go do this.
In post 3025, Slandaar wrote:Its all relative; If you believe my push on my top scumread is slow when every post for the last 50 of mine have been trying to lynch you then your push on myself what is that? what is your push on mollie hydra?
My push on the Mollie hydra has been intensely stronger than your push on me.
I have, multiple times, agreed that my push on you isn't strong. In fact, it's one of the things that confuses me because you're so freaked out by it that you're basing an attack around it. Which, as I've said, is strengthening the read.
In post 3025, Slandaar wrote:Slower than mine on you and that is the point as you know.
Why do you think that? I attacked them early and often, have called them out for major scumtells, and have consistantly invited and demanded people to comment on those scumtells.
How would you have me do it 'faster'?
Serious question.
In post 3025, Slandaar wrote:If you want to start a wagon on someone you must vote them otherwise why would anyone else? It is the start of day not like deadlines are a concern at all.
There are many things I can do at the start of the day.
This is a silly statement.
In post 3025, Slandaar wrote:Nope not heard.
Fascinating - well, later when you guys are telling me you understand my meta I'll remember to laugh.
In post 3025, Slandaar wrote:Why have you still not asked me why I decided to vote Desperado? Is that not a very big question for you if you wanted to discern my alignment? For something you made such a big issue over one would think you would ask why I voted him not just try to suggest voting Desperado is scummy.

Do go on though about how voting Desperado with you is scummy when you thought he is scum.
There are a number of reasons I dropped that line of attack.
Wrack your head for a while and maybe you could come up with one or two.
Hint: I am not tunneling you.
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3027 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:38 am

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 3022, Bacde wrote:ugh this is dumb everyones reads are different how is this game supposed to work
Maybe if you didn’t, you know, make a vote off of 100% speculation we’d be in a bit better shape.

@Bacde: Answer Post 2959. I've been patiently waiting.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3028 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:53 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 3028, Thor665 wrote: So you were calling him scummy because he included a piece of information that you thought was a random add on in order to come to a conclusion of 'null-scum'?
Why do you think, as scum, he felt the need to amp up his nullish case on a player?
Well that is part of it I didn't feel like going through the whole post still as I said;
A) He is saying pointless things to look like he is scumhunting and putting in effort

There is your answer as to why it is suspicious, good question though Thor; it is completely irrelevant.
In post 3028, Thor665 wrote: Here's my understanding of the conversation;

Thor: Yeah...except you're not actually scumhunting in any real way at all.
Sland: WHAT? NO! I AM AND IT'S BAD SIMPLY BECAUSE OF YOUR OPINION!!!
Thor: I'm actually surprised you even went that route -
you're not even trying to explain how your scumhunting is 'any good at all'

Sland: BUT, I HUNT!
Thor: Your defense is even, 'if I was scum, wouldn't I be hunting as hard as I could anyway?' when you're not even hunting - you're banging your head against someone who has you as a secondary/tertiary read and isn't even pushing on you right now. You're not even playing the game, you're just annoyed I have a scumread on you.
Sland: I...WHU...BUT...BUT MY SCUMHUNTING...
Thor: What scumhunting? I bet if I looked at everything you did today the sum total would be "Waaaah! Thor suspects me and I disagree!"
Sland: ...I USE CAPSLAWK!
I mean all you have to do is look above. I clearly had explained some of it previously.

Do you like to misrep continually?

Everything after the bolded is just made up isn't it?
In post 3028, Thor665 wrote: Previously when?
Perhaps when I asked you. That might have been a good time.
In post 3028, Thor665 wrote: I have, that would be that dink on Bulb. You other attacks are Nacho wagon (a totally hotly opposed wagon to be sure) and this awkward side swinging at me inbetween as smoke screen.
Why, what interesting attacks have you done?
So, they are opportunistic not just regular scumhunting? I see so then please explain to me what defines them as opportunistic?
In post 3028, Thor665 wrote: Going back to the Mollie question -
why can't you explain her town motivation
for the action/lie?
Even further, look at my last post or two with her where I point out she's lying in her meta awareness of me.
Then go listen to how I caught her in Audio Mafia and what she was doing, which is identical to here in many ways.
Then tell me you think it's legit the stance she is taking about my ability to read her.
Seriously.
Go do this.
Oh come on Thor this is ridiculous now. When you were scum with me remember how you kept going on about AP lying? he was town.

Not everything town says and does has town motivation in it.
In post 3028, Thor665 wrote: Why do you think that? I attacked them early and often, have called them out for major scumtells, and have consistantly invited and demanded people to comment on those scumtells.
How would you have me do it 'faster'?
Serious question.
The issue Thor is you continually say my push is slow insinuating it is scummy; what more do you expect me to do other than what I have done?

For one you could vote to try and encourage others but you don't.
In post 3028, Thor665 wrote: There are many things I can do at the start of the day.
Yes many things.

Like vote your top scumread.

Respond to posts regarding you at the end of D1.

Things you seem not to do.
In post 3028, Thor665 wrote: Fascinating - well, later when you guys are telling me you understand my meta I'll remember to laugh.
Yes OK Thor good one!

Why would I be saying that again?
In post 3028, Thor665 wrote: There are a number of reasons I dropped that line of attack.
Wrack your head for a while and maybe you could come up with one or two.
Hint: I am not tunneling you.
Oh I know the reason because I am obviously right.

Yet you still don't ask why I voted Desp while also saying I don't scumhunt; how strange, maybe if you asked you could better discern my alignment but you don't because you are scum.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3029 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:45 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3030, Slandaar wrote:Well that is part of it I didn't feel like going through the whole post still as I said;
What is your awareness of his town game where he would not do that as town?
Also, again, why would he lie to amp up a read that was not actually a strong read in any case?
In post 3030, Slandaar wrote:I mean all you have to do is look above. I clearly had explained some of it previously.
I disagree, where did you do that?
In post 3030, Slandaar wrote:Do you like to misrep continually?

Everything after the bolded is just made up isn't it?
Yes, it's a lot of fun.

No, that is all direct quoting.
In post 3030, Slandaar wrote:Perhaps when I asked you. That might have been a good time.
So...you're saying I delayed answering it for...some sort of gain that is suspect? Or are you just randomly swatting here?
In post 3030, Slandaar wrote:So, they are opportunistic not just regular scumhunting? I see so then please explain to me what defines them as opportunistic?
You need me to explain the Nacho attack as opportunistic? I se eno value to that.
I think the attack on me is opportunistic insomuch as it showed up when others also were swatting at me, also, as you noted, you're aware my presence in this game is not my usual self and I think you smell that as a weakness rather than a scumtell and are treating it as such. Just wait another week and some change though...
I think the attack on Bulb is because, hey, newbie saying something that is superficially scummy - attack, attack, all while not paying attention to any logic behind it, nor considering it in line with your other reads at the time.
In post 3030, Slandaar wrote:Oh come on Thor this is ridiculous now. When you were scum with me remember how you kept going on about AP lying? he was town.

Not everything town says and does has town motivation in it.
Remember me saying I would have lynched him over that if I was town?

But, again, seriously, go look at Audio mafia. I caught her with the *same thing* happening here.
And she's acting like that's crazy talk.
It's a blatant lie on her part - I want you to at least understand where we're both coming from so I can force you to make a statement about it that isn't 'gut'. What can I do to make that happen?
Even look at how she's interacting with me when i bring it up - she's dancing around it because she knows I'm right. You'll note she's not saying *I'm* wrong or lying, she's just acting "so confuzzled" by what I'm saying. There's a reason for that.
In post 3030, Slandaar wrote:The issue Thor is you continually say my push is slow insinuating it is scummy; what more do you expect me to do other than what I have done?
I can't recall the last time you asked anyone to consider me as scum for any reason. I have done that to my primary read.
In post 3030, Slandaar wrote:For one you could vote to try and encourage others but you don't.
You mean like what I did yesterday?
Or, maybe, ask people to look at my case and deal with, again, replies of 'but they're town...for reasons we can't explain' which is what I'm getting from you today.
Stuff like that?
In post 3030, Slandaar wrote:Yes many things.

Like vote your top scumread.

Respond to posts regarding you at the end of D1.

Things you seem not to do.
You are correct.
That doesn't mean I'm not doing things, and it also doesn't make me scummy.
In fact, what even is the logic there - I wall war with Mollie yesterday and then don't vote her today for the scum gain of...um...wait...for the scum plan of...
What is my scumvantage here again?
In post 3030, Slandaar wrote:Oh I know the reason because I am obviously right.

Yet you still don't ask why I voted Desp while also saying I don't scumhunt; how strange, maybe if you asked you could better discern my alignment but you don't because you are scum.
1. I wouldn't say obviously right, but your answer made sense and I saw no holes in it.

2. Why do I need to know your reason? If you had a good one you would have said it, if it mattered to me I would have asked. You're accussing me of not looking for information you're not even interested in sharing and then acting like somehow that's my issue. It's not - I don't care why you voted him, I care that you voted him at that point. Frankly, later in the game, I still may - but your reasoning behind it is meaningless except insomuch for how you were reacting to me at the time, which was even what my attack was about. I didn't attack you for voting him, I attacked you for voting him while I was also voting him after you said what you said about me. I asked about that part. I don't see what's confusing there.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3030 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:21 am

Post by penguin_alien »

In post 2962, Kublai Khan wrote:Did anyone get a message from Syryana confirming his alignment? If not then I'm guessing that Seanald-scum or someone in his mafia did.
My understanding of friendly neighbor is that Syryana would have sent out a message confirming self as town. So presumably that message would only go out to a town read of Syryana's. Why would scum want to keep quiet about effectively being a town read of Syryana's?

Cephir's pointing out the fuzzy-Haylen links with Red Ryu tracks to me. I'm good with pressure there.

VOTE: Haylen

CTD, given your presumed interactions with Slandaar, what's your take on his current back-and-forth with Thor665?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3031 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:35 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Penguin - while we're at it, your read on Ffullisade would also be nice to hear.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3032 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:24 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 2959, thezmon221 wrote:1) So you're saying your reads haven't changed from D1 to D2 based on night kills?
2)The fuck you mean why not? The scum can take you out at night time or manipulate you in a way during the day to work to their advantage. You just put a big target on your back when you didn't need to.
1) Not especially

2) How I play is my own perogative; scum can make what they want of my claim. Town definitely will after I die

3) Stop pretending like these questions matter at all, its pretty obvious they don't
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3033 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:25 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 3026, EddieFenix wrote:
In post 3022, Bacde wrote:ugh this is dumb everyones reads are different how is this game supposed to work
simple. We pick, dig, and watch the pattern of people for slips and what not.
yeah but with you being scum and Cephir probably being scum too (seriously, I'm a townread of Cephs? Why?) and no one being willing to lynch you guys this is going to be tough

lol did you seriously respond to my complaining post trying to be helpful by saying basically "we play by scumhunting". Seriously, what town would say that?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3034 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:37 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 3035, Bacde wrote:
yeah but with you being scum and Cephir probably being scum too (seriously, I'm a townread of Cephs? Why?) and no one being willing to lynch you guys this is going to be tough

lol did you seriously respond to my complaining post trying to be helpful by saying basically "we play by scumhunting". Seriously, what town would say that?
Really? I've been calling you obvtown since early day 1.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3035 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:09 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 3031, Thor665 wrote: What is your awareness of his town game where he would not do that as town?
lol

So, I can never think he is scum for anything because I don't know his town meta... well that seems completely sensible.

Are you being serious Thor?

Nope you are just scum.
In post 3031, Thor665 wrote: Also, again, why would he lie to amp up a read that was not actually a strong read in any case?
I never said he is amping up any read.
In post 3031, Thor665 wrote: I disagree, where did you do that?
The part where I said he is saying pointless things in an attempt to look like he is putting in effort and scumhunting?
In post 3031, Thor665 wrote: So...you're saying I delayed answering it for...some sort of gain that is suspect? Or are you just randomly swatting here?
Well... Possibly you wanted to keep things as low key as possible; unfortunately for you I am town so the chance of that happening is 0 at which point you have to escalate things from your end also or you look bad hence the staggered reasoning.

I can post more theories but it really doesn't matter, fact is it is strange you couldn't post that when I asked.
In post 3031, Thor665 wrote: You need me to explain the Nacho attack as opportunistic? I se eno value to that.
Yes.

The case was good.
In post 3031, Thor665 wrote: I think the attack on me is opportunistic insomuch as it showed up when others also were swatting at me, also, as you noted, you're aware my presence in this game is not my usual self and I think you smell that as a weakness rather than a scumtell and are treating it as such. Just wait another week and some change though...
lol

Of course. Why would I be doing that if I were scum and not hunting the other team Thor?

Your attack on me smells opportunistic. You were attacking someone whos presence in this game was quite low because you smelt that as weakness.

I mean keep making stuff up it looks really good.
In post 3031, Thor665 wrote: I think the attack on Bulb is because, hey, newbie saying something that is superficially scummy - attack, attack, all while not paying attention to any logic behind it, nor considering it in line with your other reads at the time.
So, everyone who voted Oversoul must be opportunistic in your book, who else? Nonsense.

I can't think a newbie is scum? that is your argument?

Wow. It's a bit like I can't think people are scum who I have never played with before because 'maybe they do it as town'

How you are still alive is beyond me.
In post 3031, Thor665 wrote: Remember me saying I would have lynched him over that if I was town?

But, again, seriously, go look at Audio mafia. I caught her with the *same thing* happening here.
And she's acting like that's crazy talk.
It's a blatant lie on her part - I want you to at least understand where we're both coming from so I can force you to make a statement about it that isn't 'gut'. What can I do to make that happen?
Even look at how she's interacting with me when i bring it up - she's dancing around it because she knows I'm right. You'll note she's not saying *I'm* wrong or lying, she's just acting "so confuzzled" by what I'm saying. There's a reason for that.
I don't care, I. do. not. care. They are town.

Just like AP was.

Heres another example;
Thor: I am going to check VC then vote the biggest wagon
Thor didn't vote the biggest wagon

That is also a lie... technically.
In post 3031, Thor665 wrote: I can't recall the last time you asked anyone to consider me as scum for any reason. I have done that to my primary read.
I asked many people to vote you its the same thing.
In post 3031, Thor665 wrote: You mean like what I did yesterday?
Or, maybe, ask people to look at my case and deal with, again, replies of 'but they're town...for reasons we can't explain' which is what I'm getting from you today.
Stuff like that?
Well they are town because of how they think.

Do you need my rant on townreads?
In post 3031, Thor665 wrote: You are correct.
That doesn't mean I'm not doing things, and it also doesn't make me scummy.
In fact, what even is the logic there - I wall war with Mollie yesterday and then don't vote her today for the scum gain of...um...wait...for the scum plan of...
What is my scumvantage here again?
Because tomorrow you will be all 'lets lynch them today'

Or maybe you will again vote someone else only to later try to lynch them because 'you have thought they are scum all game'

The thinking behind this is; when both of us flip town you look terrible so try to avoid lynching us as long as possible. Sure its multiball so a little more complicated but I know I am town and sure they are. Even if you think we are both flipping scum we would have to flip opposite teams to not make you look bad.
In post 3031, Thor665 wrote: 2. Why do I need to know your reason? If you had a good one you would have said it, if it mattered to me I would have asked. You're accussing me of not looking for information you're not even interested in sharing and then acting like somehow that's my issue. It's not - I don't care why you voted him, I care that you voted him at that point. Frankly, later in the game, I still may - but your reasoning behind it is meaningless except insomuch for how you were reacting to me at the time, which was even what my attack was about. I didn't attack you for voting him, I attacked you for voting him while I was also voting him after you said what you said about me. I asked about that part. I don't see what's confusing there.
The 'confusing' part is you want to figure out why I voted Desp with you and not Oversoul with my other scumreads yet you never asked for an answer.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3036 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:28 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 3036, Cephrir wrote:
In post 3035, Bacde wrote:

Really? I've been calling you obvtown since early day 1.
oh

well I don't know you and usually town who don't know how I play will scumread me so I'm still suspicious

you aren't my top scumread by any means though
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3037 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:34 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3037, Slandaar wrote:So, I can never think he is scum for anything because I don't know his town meta... well that seems completely sensible.

I am being serious. Allow me to phrase it another way; why do you believe this is scummy as opposed to poor play?
In post 3037, Slandaar wrote:I never said he is amping up any read.
Okay...why do you think he is adding on extra 'fake' scumhunting to help add to the impression of how much scumhunting he's doing...on a read that ended up being a nullish read.
I personally think 'amped' translates that the same way, but whatevs. I really just want the question answered. Feel free to insert a word of your choosing as to what he did to the case, the core question should be able to survive that change and then be answered.
In post 3037, Slandaar wrote:I can post more theories but it really doesn't matter, fact is it is strange you couldn't post that when I asked.
I did post it when asked. You were debating about it's location within that post earlier, now you seem to be debating about it's position within a given point in the game.
Clarify?
In post 3037, Slandaar wrote:Of course. Why would I be doing that if I were scum and not hunting the other team Thor?

Your attack on me smells opportunistic. You were attacking someone whos presence in this game was quite low because you smelt that as weakness.

I mean keep making stuff up it looks really good.
I have described why you would do that as scum, I wasn't aware opportunism went out the window as a scumtell when multiple scum factions existed. If you believe that then I disagree.
In post 3037, Slandaar wrote:So, everyone who voted Oversoul must be opportunistic in your book, who else? Nonsense.
I think it's pretty clear that some of the attacks on Oversoul were opportunistic, it's silly to think otherwise. I'll agree all of them aren't, but me thinking your attacks are opportunistic has little bearing with me being obligated to think all the attacks on Oversoul were opportunistic.
In post 3037, Slandaar wrote:I can't think a newbie is scum? that is your argument?
No, I just want you to explain why the tell is a scumtell when it is highly functional to call it a newb tell - I sort of assumed you'd considered that and dismissed it for some reason. i wanted to hear the reason. If you never considered it I wanted to know why.
In post 3037, Slandaar wrote:I don't care, I. do. not. care. They are town.

Just like AP was.
So...really, you're going to get a strong read on me, and then refuse to look at my case on Mollie because your gut says she is town even when I am claiming that it's rather provable she is lying in a scummy way?

What can I do to change your mind on this?
Why can't you at least *look* at the info, understand it, and then declare her as town off gut?
In post 3037, Slandaar wrote:Heres another example;
Thor: I am going to check VC then vote the biggest wagon
Thor didn't vote the biggest wagon

That is also a lie... technically.
That is arguably true. Though the ellipse prior to technically is showing how you are aware it is a stretch.
However, even if we accept it as a lie; what's the scum motivation? Why did I set it up and then back away from it considering the target was town?
Conversely, I have described why her lie is a scum motivation. I actually caught her in multiple mistruths prior to that and just hammered her for being derpy, but with the most recent lie my tone changed. Because it's a different sort of lie - it's a scummy one.
In post 3037, Slandaar wrote:I asked many people to vote you its the same thing.[/quote
When was the last time?
I recall a weak one last Day Phase.
You never pursued it.
That's why I draw a difference.
In post 3037, Slandaar wrote:Do you need my rant on townreads?
I'd be willing to hear it.
In post 3037, Slandaar wrote:The thinking behind this is; when both of us flip town you look terrible so try to avoid lynching us as long as possible. Sure its multiball so a little more complicated but I know I am town and sure they are. Even if you think we are both flipping scum we would have to flip opposite teams to not make you look bad.
Even a cursory examination of my scum games would show this is dramatically unlikely from scumThor.
What's your theory that makes any sense with me? If any?
In post 3037, Slandaar wrote:The 'confusing' part is you want to figure out why I voted Desp with you and not Oversoul with my other scumreads yet you never asked for an answer.
Yes I did - and then I got an answer. That is why you're aware I had an issue with your vote in the first place, if I hadn't raised the issue then you wouldn't have known it existed and responded to it.
I don't follow.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3038 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:50 am

Post by Slandaar »

I have had enough responding to walls time to cut to the core.
In post 663, Slandaar wrote:
In post 658, Bulbazak wrote: [*]Cephrir appears to have been on the site for awhile, yet he is unfamiliar with several of the more prominent players
An observation, but a pointless one; who cares?
OK this is scummy because...
In post 3025, Slandaar wrote: A) He is saying pointless things to look like he is scumhunting and putting in effort
ie he is trying too hard to look town; it reads fake.

Somehow Thor has tried to suggest 663 is scummy many posts after I explained part of the reasoing as we can see in 3025.
In post 3039, Thor665 wrote:
In post 3037, Slandaar wrote:So, I can never think he is scum for anything because I don't know his town meta... well that seems completely sensible.

I am being serious. Allow me to phrase it another way; why do you believe this is scummy as opposed to poor play?
In post 3039, Thor665 wrote:
In post 3037, Slandaar wrote:I never said he is amping up any read.
Okay...why do you think he is adding on extra 'fake' scumhunting to help add to the impression of how much scumhunting he's doing...on a read that ended up being a nullish read.
I personally think 'amped' translates that the same way, but whatevs. I really just want the question answered. Feel free to insert a word of your choosing as to what he did to the case, the core question should be able to survive that change and then be answered.
In post 3039, Thor665 wrote: I have described why you would do that as scum, I wasn't aware opportunism went out the window as a scumtell when multiple scum factions existed. If you believe that then I disagree.
3025 point shows very clear reason for suspicion; Thor cannot grasp this he still in 3039 has not picked up that 3025 IS the reason. Its completely ridiculous. Thor is scum. He is making Mountains the size of Everest out of nothing.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3039 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:54 am

Post by Bacde »

Ok whether or not Slandaar is right about Thor I am convinced that he is town
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3040 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:55 am

Post by Bacde »

Sorry about the reference to 1393 I was making previously buddy
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3041 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:22 am

Post by ffullisade »

In post 3041, Bacde wrote:Ok whether or not Slandaar is right about Thor I am convinced that he is town
Do you have a read on Thor? Or is this something you don't want to talk about today?

Mollie and I talked about her reasons for thinking Thor is scum, and I buy into them, since I know they are coming from a town perspective and she has a hell of a lot more experience playing with Thor than I do.

I could still go for a Nacho lynch personally. Reading through that mass claim discussion did not give me a happy this-is-town-nacho vibe at all.

there are a ton of other players to catch up on, so exactly what my day 2 lynch priority should be is a little up in the air until I'm fully caught up. I have another game that's entered its final hours before nightfall and it's taking up most of my mafia-time right now.

@Thor
while I'm getting up to speed, I'll probably ignore your day 2 posts for now unless you make it clear enough that you are addressing something to the fferyllt head of ffullisade that I can spot it as I exercise the scroll wheel on those walls. Or better yet...make it a short post!

- f
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3042 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:34 am

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 3034, Bacde wrote:
In post 2959, thezmon221 wrote:1) So you're saying your reads haven't changed from D1 to D2 based on night kills?
2)The fuck you mean why not? The scum can take you out at night time or manipulate you in a way during the day to work to their advantage. You just put a big target on your back when you didn't need to.
1) Not especially

2) How I play is my own perogative; scum can make what they want of my claim. Town definitely will after I die
1) You know who doesn't have reads that change after flips (especially two flips)? Scum. Scum doesn't need to change their reads. Your case on Nacho is exactly the same as it was D1: Crap.

2) I still can't believe you decided to do such, but we'll leave it as it is.
3) Stop pretending like these questions matter at all, its pretty obvious they don't
Obviously your scumhunting is very different from mine, then.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3043 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:43 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3040, Slandaar wrote:I have had enough responding to walls time to cut to the core.
Okay...though I'll admit I have some reservations about that considering where we were in most of those exchanges.
In post 3040, Slandaar wrote:ie he is trying too hard to look town; it reads fake.
And back to my response of your core, that I have been asking you for a while now.
Why do you take that as a scum action when it could simply be derpy town - especially considering you're claiming he lied and faked scumhunting to come up with a null read...which, I would tend to suggest, shouldn't need much faking or padding of the case over.
In post 3043, ffullisade wrote:Mollie and I talked about her reasons for thinking Thor is scum, and I buy into them, since I know they are coming from a town perspective and she has a hell of a lot more experience playing with Thor than I do.
Could you explain her reasoning as regards Audio Mafia?
She is refusing to do it for me, but I'm guessing when she explained it to you and how I was wrong so you could understand - could you restate what she said to you about it so *I* can understand?
In post 3041, Bacde wrote:Ok whether or not Slandaar is right about Thor I am convinced that he is town
What is your read on Ffullisade considering our current back and forth today?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3044 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3039, Thor665 wrote:What can I do to change your mind on this?
Why can't you at least *look* at the info, understand it, and then declare her as town off gut?
Also, frankly, I'd still really like this addressed.

Well, in all my years I ain't never heard, seen nor smelled an issue that was so dangerous it couldn't be talked about.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3045 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:17 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 3044, thezmon221 wrote:1) You know who doesn't have reads that change after flips (especially two flips)? Scum. Scum doesn't need to change their reads. Your case on Nacho is exactly the same as it was D1: Crap.
Really? You think its crap? Because you haven't refuted any of it. And actually, yesterday you were saying that it was pretty good, it just wasn't
quite enough
to get you to vote

I'm pretty certain that you're scum w/ nacho (and probably EddieFenix)

You know who ELSE doesn't have reads that change after flips? Town who is correct. And if you had even been reading me yesterday, my read on nacho DID change yesterday, until I finally become convinced of him being scum again

try harder to paint me as scummy plz
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3046 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:18 pm

Post by Bacde »

Seriously thezmon, that post was so shitty

If nacho was scum yesterday, why the hell would he suddenly be town today? Especially considering that the Red Ryu kill would have been an awesome one for nacho-scum to make
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3047 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:19 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 3043, ffullisade wrote:
Do you have a read on Thor? Or is this something you don't want to talk about today?

Mollie and I talked about her reasons for thinking Thor is scum, and I buy into them, since I know they are coming from a town perspective and she has a hell of a lot more experience playing with Thor than I do.

I could still go for a Nacho lynch personally. Reading through that mass claim discussion did not give me a happy this-is-town-nacho vibe at all.

there are a ton of other players to catch up on, so exactly what my day 2 lynch priority should be is a little up in the air until I'm fully caught up. I have another game that's entered its final hours before nightfall and it's taking up most of my mafia-time right now.

@Thor
while I'm getting up to speed, I'll probably ignore your day 2 posts for now unless you make it clear enough that you are addressing something to the fferyllt head of ffullisade that I can spot it as I exercise the scroll wheel on those walls. Or better yet...make it a short post!

- f
hey whats up ffery nice to have you as town here

I'm down to lynch thor I guess but I REALLY want nacho lynched

trust me, if nacho was town you'd be getting warm fuzzy feelings from his posts

the same happens to me

but I'm not getting those feels for some reason

oh, I know the reason, he's scum
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3048 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:20 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 3045, Thor665 wrote: Why do you take that as a scum action when it could simply be derpy town - especially considering you're claiming he lied and faked scumhunting to come up with a null read...which, I would tend to suggest, shouldn't need much faking or padding of the case over.
You are lying Thor. I didn't claim he lied anywhere.

He was clearly telling the truth; he padded out his reasoning with something which is not related to alignment to look town. Town don't need to pad reasoning to look town Therefore its scummy.

Why did you need this explaining? it is very obvious what I was saying the first time I said it.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3049 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:21 pm

Post by Bacde »

AA9 is bluescum, btw

since she doesn't fit into the nacho/fenix/thezmon team I don't think

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”