NY 164: Maniacal Street Mafia (Anticlimatically finished.)

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2950 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 5:32 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2948, ffullisade wrote:
In post 2947, Thor665 wrote:Want to address your partner's question dodging?
Is that one of your strengths?
Hello! I've been looking forward to playing a game with you sometime.

I can't answer questions about day 1 beyond about page 15 yet. I imagine questions about Mollie's play will be better answered by her, though.

- f
Oh, I KNOW they would be better answered by her.
But, y'know, the whole 'dodging' thing is something of an impediment to the entire discussion.
So I just decided she's scuma and needs death. Let me know if you have any deeper thoughts about that one.
In post 2949, Bulbazak wrote:Of course I noticed. I see a lot more than people give me credit for. I just had other things on my mind then, plus I was still trying to sort you out, so I thought I'd just watch and let things play out.
Did you conclude anything beyond Thor is a Thor read?
I'm getting that to an annoying level this game, when I think I should already look like obv. not Blue scum - and then people might even take a further leap with their 'scum would be aware it's multiball' and look again at Thor's 'scummy' reasons to defend Oversoul, and then, y'know, go crazy and help lynch Fullisade or Slandaar, or something...
One can hope.

And yes, I say that with full awareness of where my vote is - y'know, before Bacde trips over himself to scream excitedly about it.
He can just shoot me tonight for lulz in any case.

Spoiler: <<< I'm running out of ways to say, "late mod-edited-VCA" >>>
Haylen - 4 (Cephrir, Om the Destroyer, Nero Cain, Thor665)
Nachomamma8 - 1 (Bacde)
EddieFenix - 1 (Amethyst Kitty)
Bacde - 1 (Bulbazak)
Desperado - 1 (ArcAngel9)
Thor665 - 1 (Slandaar)
Cephrir - 1 (CrashTextDummie)

With
alive, it's
to lynch.
Last edited by mastin2 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2951 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 5:33 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Though, actually, who was it who was actually telling me that OS's claims didn't make logical sense considering his eventual BP claim?
That person needs to sheep me more, but I want to call them town at this stage.
I sorta think it was KK though...so...meh.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2952 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 5:34 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 2600, Amethyst Kitty wrote:
In post 2583, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 2453, Amethyst Kitty wrote:are we seriously Lynching OS? that dude is town as fuck.
If Oversoul flips town. Amethyst Kitty is definite scum. (calling a town flip while doing nothing to prevent it)
Still trying to convince Mala of my read, while I do so I'm going to say that this is a clever way to set-up two mislynches.

first, I did not " do nothing to prevent it" and I have been calling OS town all game. part of my attack on Nacho was because he was choosing such a terrible target to go after early on

~Mara
Thor.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2953 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 5:35 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

and why is Haylen/Fuzzy scum?
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2954 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 5:35 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 2950, Thor665 wrote:Oh, I KNOW they would be better answered by her.
But, y'know, the whole 'dodging' thing is something of an impediment to the entire discussion.
So I just decided she's scuma and needs death. Let me know if you have any deeper thoughts about that one.
Mollie says that she scumread you and you OMGUSed.

Is this true? What page did your questions start on?

- f
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2955 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 5:39 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@AK - I actually agree with him that your defense was pretty lackluster.
I'll accept that as a potential ding on him, but he seems a little too frothy for a Day 1 lynch in a large to be a worthy lynch option today, if that's what you're trying to sell me on. Also, frankly, him actually saying it all lacked logic - that feels honest. Wrong, sure. Dense, possibly. But honest, and that's a town tell - unless you're saying he was hunting other group scum poorly or something?

What point are you trying to make?

As regards Haylen, I dunno, haven't even seen one of her posts because it all happened in stuff I skipped. I'm blatant sheeping, didn't you notice the 'Baaaa'?

@I don't know, is it true? She's your partner, and if you're town I would like to think she's not lying to you, right? As to what page it started on...I'm pretty sure you could go use Ctrl+F and the ISO feature as well as I could.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2956 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 5:40 pm

Post by Cephrir »

De ja vous. Here you go, AK.
In post 1799, Cephrir wrote:It's hardly just a lurker lynch. Have you read his posts? Mindless bandwagon hops, total uselessness, and even manages to contradict himself despite never saying anything useful. (One post he's not sure what he thinks about me, a couple posts later he votes me with no explanation). I don't actually understand why he's been allowed to get away with making posts of "Vote: x" and nothing else, and if I recall correctly both times were sheeps not of the largest wagon but of the most recent vote above his. How can you sound more like you just want to lynch anyone but you than that?
In post 1410, thezmon221 wrote:Alright, so now I'm going to wrap up this post with this:
VOTE: fuzzy

I don't like your overall mentality with the game at this point. You've been really dodgy this game. I don't find any value in any of your posts. Your reads are safer than OS's information was. Gut read? Really. Develop something. Try. Have AP Exams? Cool story bro, so do I. In fact, I have an exam on Thursday. You don't see me dodging the game and making useless third-party comments.

I feel fuzzy's gone unnoticed, and you should all notice him through my post. Cephrir's confrontation with him was a start. Oh, and I want a reads list from him too.
In post 2842, Cephrir wrote:
In post 144, fuzzybutternut wrote:Tbh: I have a hard time reading Ceph.
It's not that he's not likely as scum. It's that I don't see him as scum.

Ryu, hmm. Now THERE is a likely scum if I ever saw one.

Don't want to vote him just yet though. Ryu, what do you have to say to this?
In post 153, fuzzybutternut wrote:.....................damn it, Ryu.

That's just too cute.
In post 185, fuzzybutternut wrote:What?
I don't want to lynch Ryu. :(
Haven't looked into every possibility yet but for now,

VOTE: Haylen
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2957 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 5:52 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 2950, Thor665 wrote: Did you conclude anything beyond Thor is a Thor read?
You're probably town.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2958 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 6:04 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 2955, Thor665 wrote:@I don't know, is it true? She's your partner, and if you're town I would like to think she's not lying to you, right? As to what page it started on...I'm pretty sure you could go use Ctrl+F and the ISO feature as well as I could.
I don't think she is lying to me at all. But, I'm also not assuming that you are lying, at least not off the bat. There's a space somewhere between the two extremes of one's lying or the other is lying, where misinterpretation, ambiguity and confusion live.

Since she thinks you are scum, you'll be one of my ISO priorities anyway. I was hoping that you could point me in the direction of the stuff that you are concerned about.

- f
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2959 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 6:12 pm

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 2946, Bacde wrote:you are accusing me of cherrypicking your posts, but I seriously quoted and addressed the meat of your post, the only thing I didn't address was this:
And I doubt you would have answered the questions had I not brought it up again. You took one part which was the "meat" of the post, and addressed that. You missed half of the post which actually had more scumhunting relevant questions.
In post 2931, thezmon221 wrote:The fuck it's not worth it. Why are you scared to show your reads? And why did you just roleclaim?
1)I'm not scared to show my reads and in fact there are many posts of mine in my ISO which show them, but right now I'm concentrating on Nacho. Its pretty clear
2)Why not
1) So you're saying your reads haven't changed from D1 to D2 based on night kills?
2)The fuck you mean why not? The scum can take you out at night time or manipulate you in a way during the day to work to their advantage. You just put a big target on your back when you didn't need to.

Re: Nacho + roles:

No, it does not matter that you differentiate who uses the action in a mafia team as a scum action is still a scum action despite who uses it. What bugged me about it is that you can't keep your story straight, and then you get these far fetched ideas to use as flak against him. At first you accused him of killing RR. Okay, that's not too bad. HOWEVER, you then accused him of RBing your vig power. Seriously, you used that as something against him. That's a terrible point to make about Nacho, especially since it is 100% speculation, just like your whole read on him.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2960 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 6:29 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

1799 is more anti-town than scum, though Thez might have a point, I feel this is normal fuzzy play
In post 2848, Amethyst Kitty wrote:And why shouldn't I come after you Eddie?

Haylen is town, those quotes you posted are stupid and falsely implicating. Fuzzy isn't dumb scum, he wouldn't make connections to his buddy so Obv

Hi Ffery
~Mara, same for the above

Pedit: my post, not Bulbs >.>
My response to 2842

and Thor, was saying that him making that post didn't make him look so good though I finally found time to look through his Iso and I do see quite a bit of honesty behind what he's saying though and he's fairly reactive, but IDK I still feel that there might be something behind it.

His original push on Jiffy was bad, his reaction to be putting him on my scum list (though at that point, all I really said was that I didn't like him) looks odd, and I still really dislike him for his OS Push, and I still think he was trying to set up two mis-lynches when he stated that. He looks town on the surface, he's doing "Pro-town" things but I can't get a handle on his real intention and that worries me

~Mara
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2961 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 6:33 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

Kitty, who are you referring to in the latter part of your post?

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2962 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 6:34 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

I'm curious to see where Amethyst Kitty's line of questioning is going. But not really. They are scum.

Quick, somebody (not Amethyst Kitty) name 5 reads that Amethyst Kitty has.

If you have to ISO, then you have to uncover 10 substantial reads.

Can't be done. Amethyst Kitty is a hydra double-posting nothingness.

---

I'm not bothering reading any Bacde posts until he can post something substantial and not just random braindead tunnelling bullshit.

---
In post 2899, Seanald wrote:ok so Red kills syr, but why does his team let him?
Oh, Seanald is scum too. He's been playing enough to not WIFOM a NK so strongly. Especially with such open leading questions.

Did anyone get a message from Syryana confirming his alignment? If not then I'm guessing that Seanald-scum or someone in his mafia did.

---
In post 2905, Bulbazak wrote:The question remains: What do you think of CTD's claim and its implications?
Didn't you just chastise Seanald for posting IIoA?

---

Just to understand. There are three neighborhoods?

CrashTextDummie - Slandaar
ThAdmiral - ???
Desperado - ???

And Bacde is claiming vig with no kill on the board? I smell bullshit on that one.

---
In post 2951, Thor665 wrote:Though, actually, who was it who was actually telling me that OS's claims didn't make logical sense considering his eventual BP claim?
Was me.
I've got a town-read on Haylen right now though. How would you feel if I started an Amethyst Kitty wagon?

I probably will soon, but I want to do some reading first. So probably Monday.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2963 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 6:37 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

I am referring to KK

and he honestly didn't even bother with us until I started voicing my suspicions on him
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2964 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 6:37 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

~Mara
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2965 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 6:40 pm

Post by thezmon221 »

Kublai Khan wrote:Just to understand. There are three neighborhoods?

ThAdmiral - ???
Desperado - ???
Reminds me:
What do people (not just KK, but KK can answer too) are the chances that at least one, if not two, of the neighborhoods are town-scum neighborhoods? I personally would say the chances are pretty good.
And Bacde is claiming vig with no kill on the board? I smell bullshit on that one.
He claimed to be RBed by Nacho's party.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2966 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 6:41 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 2962, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 2905, Bulbazak wrote:The question remains: What do you think of CTD's claim and its implications?
It was a decent question. Personally, I'm still going back and forth on it, although it did solidify my CTD read. I think his original point may have merit, especially considering that there are 3 neighborhoods, and I have a scumread on Slaandar. I actually may vote that way in a little bit, but I want to get some things cleared up first.

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2967 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 6:47 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

@Seanald: This still needs to be answered:
In post 2900, Bulbazak wrote:Who do you think is scum based off of Syryana's reads?
Unvote

Bacde, why exactly did you out yourself as vig? That's not exactly the brightest move, and I know that you're smarter than that.

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2968 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 6:48 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@KK - last I checked I was the first player to call out AK for being scummy, I'd be thrilled to peaches with that wagon.

I'd be happier with a Slandaar or FFulissade one though.

@Thez - I've seen it swing both ways, so I see no reason not to expect scum to be involved in the neighbor goulash at some level. Why, what are you suggesting we do with that info? I could probably randomly name any set of 6 players and probably end up with at least one scum amongst them - so I'm not sure where you're going with this.

@People paying any attention at all to the Vig claim - :neutral:
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2969 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 7:00 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 2963, Amethyst Kitty wrote:I am referring to KK

and he honestly didn't even bother with us until I started voicing my suspicions on him
You've got that backwards.

1784 - Amethyst Kitty - "Cephrir, Nacho, Ryu, Eddie, and possibly Hanzo are my scum reads."

1809 - Kublai Khan - "Very willing to lynch Day 1: Red Ryu, Oversoul, Amethyst Kitty, Baby Spice"

1868 - Amethyst Kitty - "Will talk to Mala, though I'd be fine with voting Cephrir, KK, Desp, and Ryu, possibly Thor and Nacho"

---
In post 2965, thezmon221 wrote:

ThAdmiral - ???
Desperado - ???
Reminds me:
What do people (not just KK, but KK can answer too) are the chances that at least one, if not two, of the neighborhoods are town-scum neighborhoods? I personally would say the chances are pretty good.
It's still out-guess the mod territory. And I've played with the mod in a multiball Large Normal with all-town neighborhoods. Treat as VT and scum-hunt normally.
---
In post 2968, Thor665 wrote:@People paying any attention at all to the Vig claim -
Eh, we just lynched someone for lying about a claim. Who in their right mind fakeclaims after that?
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2970 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 7:07 pm

Post by Thor665 »

So, you're calling him town then?
Excellent - so, again, why are we bothering to discuss it?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2971 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 7:15 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2965, thezmon221 wrote:

ThAdmiral - ???
Desperado - ???
Reminds me:
One, almost certainly, two , maybe. What Thor said basically.
In post 2962, Kublai Khan wrote:I'm curious to see where Amethyst Kitty's line of questioning is going. But not really. They are scum.

AK has probably been the most forgettable non-lurker in this game. Can't remember more than 3 reads from them and one of those just because it's on myself. Valid criticism.

Now that I think about it, starting to come around to Thortown and maybe even his suspects. Like I said earlier, being on my possible bluescum list doesn't actually mean I suspect you. I'll probably construct another reads list sometime soon.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2972 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 7:16 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

I guess?

the town thing feels like a mask to me though

and hey, Guess I was but I don't recall you putting any kind of pressure on us at all until I started to "make a case" on you and you also just dug up 6 reads, all of them scum or scummish and I have far more town reads than I do scum reads that I have stated in thread

and Mala likes Seanald for scum, another read so...

UNVOTE:

~Mara
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2973 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 7:43 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 2962, Kublai Khan wrote:I'm curious to see where Amethyst Kitty's line of questioning is going. But not really. They are scum.

---

I'm not bothering reading any Bacde posts until he can post something substantial and not just random braindead tunnelling bullshit.

---
In post 2899, Seanald wrote:ok so Red kills syr, but why does his team let him?
Oh, Seanald is scum too. He's been playing enough to not WIFOM a NK so strongly. Especially with such open leading questions.

Did anyone get a message from Syryana confirming his alignment? If not then I'm guessing that Seanald-scum or someone in his mafia did.

---

---

Just to understand. There are three neighborhoods?

ThAdmiral - ???
Desperado - ???

---
In post 2951, Thor665 wrote:Though, actually, who was it who was actually telling me that OS's claims didn't make logical sense considering his eventual BP claim?
Was me.
I've got a town-read on Haylen right now though. How would you feel if I started an Amethyst Kitty wagon?

I probably will soon, but I want to do some reading first. So probably Monday.
this post is so full of no

-m
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2974 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 7:45 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

Need more than that, Mollie.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”