NY 164: Maniacal Street Mafia (Anticlimatically finished.)

Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2925 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 2:31 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 2921, Nachomamma8 wrote:ORIGIN
omg hes trolling us

Spoiler: <<< Not-quite-as-late-but-still-bad mod-edited-votecount >>>
Haylen - 3 (Cephrir, Om the Destroyer, Nero Cain)
Nachomamma8 - 1 (Bacde)
EddieFenix - 1 (Amethyst Kitty)
Bacde - 1 (Bulbazak)
Desperado - 1 (ArcAngel9)
Thor665 - 1 (Slandaar)
Cephrir - 1 (CrashTextDummie)

With
alive, it's
to lynch.
Last edited by mastin2 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2926 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 2:34 pm

Post by ffullisade »

bacde, can you run down your other reads?

- f
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2927 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by Bacde »

No, its not worth it until nacho is lynched

Nacho, I know you're reading my posts, I know you're scum, and I just want to say that I'm upset that:

1) You are hiding this game instead of pretending you are town since thats gonna work for at least 2 more dayphases
2) That you blocked my vig-kill
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2928 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 2:53 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

How could he block your vig kill, Bacde?
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2929 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 2:54 pm

Post by CrashTextDummie »

In post 2923, Nero Cain wrote:So CTD, you were about to paraphrase ya'lls talk from last night.....
Not without the go-ahead from Slandaar.
Cephrir wrote:Dear CTD,

Why?

Love,
Ceph
You were a scumread yesterday. Your Red Ryu interaction analysis feels extremely surface to me (for example, you have thezmon as null when his one interaction with Ryu, an opportunistic vote on him by Mac, pretty clearly indicates they're not scum together) so I went looking for mentions of Red Ryu in your ISO and you look like a good bet for being his buddy yourself. You started out wavering on him and having him as null, then moved him to "officially scummy" when he started emerging as a counterwagon to Nacho's without contributing your vote (you were sitting alone on B&tB pretty much for the duration). You then gradually shifted him back down your list of suspects (he was a "question mark" among players on Nacho's wagon) for no discernible reason other than he wasn't posting much. In hindsight, you singling him out for "mindless Nacho pushing" bugs even more, because his attack against Nacho was more confusing than anything else in my opinion and only really obvious as a scum play to his scumbuddies.
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2930 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 3:04 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Okay, fair enough.

I think you'll see that I'm not his buddy when Haylen flips blue though.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2931 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 3:24 pm

Post by thezmon221 »

Firstly, I'd like to say I'm very sorry for being absent during Sunday and Monday of Memorial Day Weekend. I got caught up in celebration with family (and fixing a street lamp with my dad) and this game took a backseat, as with my other games. However, I'm back now and plan to make it up to you guys.
In post 2927, Bacde wrote:No, its not worth it until nacho is lynched

Nacho, I know you're reading my posts, I know you're scum, and I just want to say that I'm upset that:

1) You are hiding this game instead of pretending you are town since thats gonna work for at least 2 more dayphases
2) That you blocked my vig-kill
The fuck it's not worth it. Why are you scared to show your reads? And why did you just roleclaim?

And let me get ONE MORE THING straightened out. You just claimed that Nacho had two different actions that he used in one night. You said he blocked you in this post. And then earlier you claimed that he made the kill on Red Ryu. How about you take a minute to think about it, and then say what you mean? Or are you implying that he does, in fact, have two night actions (which is pretty inconceivable) that you magically know about? Which would then lead to the conclusion that you would be a scum buddy of his?
Cephrir wrote:I think you'll see that I'm not his buddy when Haylen flips blue though.
Why are you not scum if Haylen is? Why is it not conceivable that you bussed Haylen?
CrashTextDummie wrote:You were a scumread yesterday.
Your Red Ryu interaction analysis feels extremely surface to me
(for example, you have thezmon as null when his one interaction with Ryu, an opportunistic vote on him by Mac, pretty clearly indicates they're not scum together) so I went looking for mentions of Red Ryu in your ISO and you look like a good bet for being his buddy yourself. You started out wavering on him and having him as null, then moved him to "officially scummy" when he started emerging as a counterwagon to Nacho's without contributing your vote (you were sitting alone on B&tB pretty much for the duration). You then gradually shifted him back down your list of suspects (he was a "question mark" among players on Nacho's wagon) for no discernible reason other than he wasn't posting much. In hindsight, you singling him out for "mindless Nacho pushing" bugs even more, because his attack against Nacho was more confusing than anything else in my opinion and only really obvious as a scum play to his scumbuddies.
Exactly what I thought. It sounds like an easy attempt by Cephrir to get some cheap towncred for something that is actually not very beneficial and shows very little ACTUAL depth of analysis.

Bacde just shot up in scumminess with me. His recent push on Nacho is so terrible. Not really sure what the point of him claiming vig is to me. It sounds like a panic and perhaps a cover-up for a tracker seeing him kill someone. It also sounds like another terrible way to frame Nacho in a bad light. Like, seriously. Even if he really is a vigilante, why is he mad at Nacho for the roleblock?
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2932 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 3:25 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

In post 2899, Seanald wrote:ok so Red kills syr, but why does his team let him? not like Syr was a major player capable of forming a lynch on ryu to go through, and again Ryu was a pretty good bussing option, so why try and eliminate people who scum read him?
I don't know about syr. I mean there is probably a vig in this game, and while I don't think they killed syr it could have been a random vig or third party kill or something.
In post 2908, Om the Destroyer wrote:
In post 2907, CrashTextDummie wrote:
In post 2904, Om the Destroyer wrote:Um...Syryana flipped Friendly Neighbor, not Neighbor.

There's a difference.

~ :dead:
What?
This is what Syryana flipped, not this.

~ :dead:
In post 2909, CrashTextDummie wrote:So I check the wiki and I've never heard of this role before. I feel like a colossal idiot now.
Lol!
Although it is sad syryana died as that role. I really like friendly neighbours.

That being said I feel pretty good about ctd. I can see where he is coming from re: suspicion of neighbourhoods, and this seems like a genuine mistake.

Hmm...

Actually I'm going to claim now, because it could potentially put things in to an interesting light.
I am also in a neighbourhood with one other member. I'm not going to claim them yet, in case they don't want to be revealed. CTD's stance about their being two scum/town neighborhoods, one for each scumteam, did pique my interest. I've seen the like before, although in this case I think my neighbour is town. Would it make sense for two separate random neighbourhoods though, containing entirely town?
Don't ask me to provide self meta
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2933 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 3:40 pm

Post by Desperado »

I'm at work and haven't caught up with early day happenings but I am also a member of a neighborhood.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2934 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 3:46 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 2931, thezmon221 wrote:And let me get ONE MORE THING straightened out. You just claimed that Nacho had two different actions that he used in one night. You said he blocked you in this post. And then earlier you claimed that he made the kill on Red Ryu. How about you take a minute to think about it, and then say what you mean? Or are you implying that he does, in fact, have two night actions (which is pretty inconceivable) that you magically know about? Which would then lead to the conclusion that you would be a scum buddy of his?
lol

please tell me you aren't this dumb

you realize that mafia factions can use powers and have other members make kills right?

some mods even allow the same mafia member to make a kill and perform an action in a single night
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2935 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 2932, ThAdmiral wrote:Actually I'm going to claim now, because it could potentially put things in to an interesting light.
I am also in a neighbourhood with one other member. I'm not going to claim them yet, in case they don't want to be revealed. CTD's stance about their being two scum/town neighborhoods, one for each scumteam, did pique my interest. I've seen the like before, although in this case I think my neighbour is town. Would it make sense for two separate random neighbourhoods though, containing entirely town?
Its possible for them both to be town

Mastin isn't a mod I would try to outguess

IMO in your neighborhood you are more likely to be scum since you replaced Hanzo_5 and are white-knighting for your partner
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2936 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by Cephrir »

I recognize that the first part of my post is basically just summary. I then drew conclusions based on said summaries.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2937 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 3:54 pm

Post by Cephrir »

@thez: Do you really think bluescum would bus today? they lost one already and it's multiball.
Bartleby the Scrivener
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2938 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 4:01 pm

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 2927, Bacde wrote:2) That you blocked my vig-kill
In post 2855, Bacde wrote:Yes, nacho is good. That's why he killed Red Ryu and not me
In post 2934, Bacde wrote:please tell me you aren't this dumb

you realize that mafia factions can use powers and have other members make kills right?

some mods even allow the same mafia member to make a kill and perform an action in a single night
Maybe I wasn't clear. You said that Nacho himself both blocked you and killed RR. You didn't say his team did it. You said HE did it. And thanks for ignoring half of my post, but you should actually respond to my questions instead of ignoring them. HOWEVER, if you read anything else instead of misrepping my entire post, you'd realize that wasn't even the major point. So go and actually read it instead of cherrypicking things that you can defend against.
Cephrir wrote:@thez: Do you really think bluescum would bus today? they lost one already and it's multiball.
True, I forgot about that. However Haylen's death wouldn't clear you as town, mind you.
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2939 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 4:02 pm

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 2938, thezmon221 wrote:
Cephrir wrote:@thez: Do you really think bluescum would bus today? they lost one already and it's multiball.
True, I forgot about that. However Haylen's
death and flip as bluescum
wouldn't clear you as town, mind you.
Oops, that's what it should say.
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2940 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 4:05 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 2823, Amethyst Kitty wrote:OMG, Bacde no... I think I'm wrong about Nacho though I wouldn't mind you following me onto Eddie

VOTE: Eddie

Going back to where I ended yesterday, Fuck you guys for lynching OS though

Mollie, was it you who said KK was town or was it Jiffy because I want to know why KK is town...

~Mara
it was me

I had him as town cos I liked his posts and I liked his push on thor. anybody who pushes thor is my auto-friend.

but nero asking me about khan out of the blue like that was weird. and his crappy excuse as to why he asked was even scummier. if nero flips scum khan is likely his teammate
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2941 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 4:22 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 2930, Cephrir wrote:Okay, fair enough.

This doesn't stop you from flipping red scum

~Mara
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2942 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 4:25 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 2941, Ms Marangal wrote:

~Mara

What of Khans post did you like Mollie?

~Mara
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2943 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 4:27 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2941, Ms Marangal wrote:

~Mara
Right, but we were discussing the possibility that RR was my scumbuddy.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2944 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 4:31 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

I kinda don't think that's the case, you actually worked to try and figure out who could be on the blue team and, from my perspective it looks genuine though I think that it's just as likely that a red mafia would try to find the blue team as it is likely for a townie would try and find who's on the blue team and they would get town cred out of it, and thus has alot more rewards than a regular townie
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2945 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 4:33 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

~Mara
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2946 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 4:54 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 2938, thezmon221 wrote:
In post 2927, Bacde wrote:2) That you blocked my vig-kill
In post 2855, Bacde wrote:Yes, nacho is good. That's why he killed Red Ryu and not me
In post 2934, Bacde wrote:please tell me you aren't this dumb

Maybe I wasn't clear. You said that Nacho himself both blocked you and killed RR. You didn't say his team did it. You said HE did it. And thanks for ignoring half of my post, but you should actually respond to my questions instead of ignoring them. HOWEVER, if you read anything else instead of misrepping my entire post, you'd realize that wasn't even the major point. So go and actually read it instead of cherrypicking things that you can defend against.
True, I forgot about that. However Haylen's death wouldn't clear you as town, mind you.
you are accusing me of cherrypicking your posts, but I seriously quoted and addressed the meat of your post, the only thing I didn't address was this:
In post 2931, thezmon221 wrote:The fuck it's not worth it. Why are you scared to show your reads? And why did you just roleclaim?
1)I'm not scared to show my reads and in fact there are many posts of mine in my ISO which show them, but right now I'm concentrating on Nacho. Its pretty clear
2)Why not

Also, lol at you pretending like its a big deal to differentiate between which member of the scum killed Red Ryu or blocked me, honestly I don't know to either. But its definitely Nacho's team on both counts
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2947 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2826, Cephrir wrote:Despite the extensive interactions with Thor I could still see them being scumbuddies. Maybe not from Thor's angle, though, I should take a look at that.
I have a dream, that one day Thor will be judged based on the quality of his interactions, and not the terror of the supposed ability to, apparently, fake any and all interactions...ever!
In post 2858, Bulbazak wrote:Ffullisade: Two things: 1.) The Thor/Mollie interaction from d1. Mollie actually was dodging Thor's questions. It was enough to move them out of the town pile.
Holy cats! Someone actually noticed!
In post 2865, ffullisade wrote:I'll be focusing more on reads than on strategy probably. I know my strengths and weaknesses.
Want to address your partner's question dodging?
Is that one of your strengths?
In post 2869, Bacde wrote:maybe mollie changed her scum meta to match her town meta but I have a good reason to believe that isn't the case, which means you are in a town slot
Have you
read
listened to Audio Mafia?
Could you tell me if what I caught her for there is consistent with her town meta?
Because she's doing the *same thing* in his game.
In post 2884, Amethyst Kitty wrote:I'd like to know what pushes look Genuine because I havn't really paid attention to KK and I think he looked pretty bad towards the end of the day yesterday
Why?
In post 2896, Seanald wrote:anyway,, I want to hear peoples opinions, on Why Syr?
Who had him as a scum read?
My recollection is 'nobody'
I sort of figured that was the reason to kill him. Y'know, it's a crazy thought, but it might be right.

Vote: Haylen

Baaaaa!
ffullisade
ffullisade
Goon
ffullisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2948 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 5:20 pm

Post by ffullisade »

In post 2947, Thor665 wrote:Want to address your partner's question dodging?
Is that one of your strengths?
Hello! I've been looking forward to playing a game with you sometime.

I can't answer questions about day 1 beyond about page 15 yet. I imagine questions about Mollie's play will be better answered by her, though.

- f
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2949 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2013 5:23 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 2947, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2858, Bulbazak wrote:Ffullisade: Two things: 1.) The Thor/Mollie interaction from d1. Mollie actually was dodging Thor's questions. It was enough to move them out of the town pile.
Holy cats! Someone actually noticed!
Of course I noticed. I see a lot more than people give me credit for. I just had other things on my mind then, plus I was still trying to sort you out, so I thought I'd just watch and let things play out.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”