NY 164: Maniacal Street Mafia (Anticlimatically finished.)

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2725 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 1:29 am

Post by Slandaar »

It appears that is Oversoul

Unfortunately he seems a little townish and derpy if the case were hes derpy I could get behind it and vote him but not now.

I guess I am going to leave my vote where it is because this completely makes sense with my previous post.

Spoiler: <<< This was a completely unnecessary late-mod-edited-votecount :oops: >>>
Oversoul - 9 (Desperado, Kublai Khan, Syryana, Nachomamma8, Cephrir, Bulbazak, thezmon221, PeregrineV, Nero Cain)

Desperado - 5 (ArcAngel9, Thor665, Om the Destroyer, Red Ryu, ThAdmiral)

Nachomamma8 - 4 (Seanald, CrashTextDummie, Bacde, Oversoul)
Nero Cain - 1 (BeautyAndTheBeast)
Thor665 - 1 (Slandaar)
EddieFenix - 1 (Amethyst Kitty)

Not Voting - 3 (EddieFenix, penguin_alien, Haylen)

With
alive, it was
to lynch!
Oversoul was at L-4.
Last edited by mastin2 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2726 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 2:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2692, Bulbazak wrote:In post 2638, Nero Cain wrote:So its scummy that I asked Khan why he finds me scummy for something that others are doing? That's scumhunting.

No, that's deflecting. I'm not even sure how you could confuse the 2.
So answering the question and telling him why I have such a belief and then asking him why he has such a belief is a deflection? No its not, that's a normal conversation.

As an example, what Mollie did is a deflection. Answering a question is not a deflection.
In post 2692, Bulbazak wrote:In post 2691, Nero Cain wrote:What do you think of Bulb and Moz claiming that I'm deflecting away from said question but still answering it? I don't even know how that works.

I never said that you were deflecting the question. You can answer a question but still desire attention to be diverted away from you. You essentially said, "Hey, those guys are just as scummy as I am. Look at them."
So, I know that I'm town and instead of telling KK that I'm town and to stop wasting time on me I should have....let him keep wasting his time on me? That's horrible as fuck 'cause it allows your buddies (assuming you are scum) to skate by and attempt to avoid detection. I wanted to know why KK found me scummy for something that others are doing.

If I found you scummy for lurking, wouldn't you want to know why I specifically find you scummy for lurking but not others?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2727 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:09 am

Post by Slandaar »

Nero do you agree there is a very clear distinction between what I said and what you said?
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2728 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:13 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 2714, EddieFenix wrote:You changed your outlook on Om later after you went on the offensive on him. Unless something has changed again recently that I missed where your stance is concerned on Om, then I will go back over and check/re-read. Normally, when you have a certain read on someone, you will hound/go like a dog with a bone not letting up at ALL.
A lot of my scumreads have revolved around Oversoul today in one form or another. I felt that Om was likely scum with Oversoul because of the way he was protecting him, added with how bad HD's misreps were. Then they started having scumreads that conflicted with my initial analysis, mainly the scumread on Bacde. I wanted to sort the main tangle out first before focusing back on Om. Now I'm starting to think that they may not have been chainsaw defending Oversoul, but rather white knighting him.
In post 2714, EddieFenix wrote: Now, why are you waiting til day 2 to make a case against Seanald? I get we are close to deadline, but if you have a case to bring forward that would lead us to lynching scum, I wouldn't hold it back.
I mainly have a problem with the way that Seanald is staying in the shadows, emerging periodically to throw a potshot at someone before slinking back. That's active lurking, and IMO, he's acting way worse than Fuzzy did this game. Fuzzy was one of those players where you occasionally questioned him, but ignored him until you sorted through your major scumreads or needed a compromise lynch. He was not contributing to the scumhunting effort, but he wasn't adding fuel to the fire either. Seanald, however, is not contributing to the scumhunt, but he is occasionally fanning the flames. Every single time someone wants him to address something, he ignores them. This does not feel town to me, and I'm curious why it hasn't gotten more attention. This far away from deadline, I don't think I could get a wagon going on him, plus I'd rather sort out a more major scumread. I'll be more prepared to tackle him tomorrow, especially since I'll go through his ISO during the night.
In post 2726, Nero Cain wrote: So answering the question and telling him why I have such a belief and then asking him why he has such a belief is a deflection? No its not, that's a normal conversation.
It would be normal conversation if you actually did ask him why he held such a belief, instead of trying to steer his attention to other people and off of you.
In post 2726, Nero Cain wrote: So, I know that I'm town and instead of telling KK that I'm town and to stop wasting time on me I should have....let him keep wasting his time on me?
There were better ways to handle it than trying to sic him on others.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2729 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2728, Bulbazak wrote:In post 2726, Nero Cain wrote:So answering the question and telling him why I have such a belief and then asking him why he has such a belief is a deflection? No its not, that's a normal conversation.

It would be normal conversation
if you actually did ask him
why he held such a belief, instead of trying to steer his attention to other people and off of you.
In post 2596, Nero Cain wrote:But all of Slandaar, Bcade and Bulb have speculated that its multiball as well.
Why is this a sin for me but not them?
]
I did you clown.
In post 2728, Bulbazak wrote:In post 2726, Nero Cain wrote:So, I know that I'm town and instead of telling KK that I'm town and to stop wasting time on me I should have....let him keep wasting his time on me?

There were better ways to handle it than trying to sic him on others.
half the point of the game is to point things out that could be scum posting. Why are you against scumhunting?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2730 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:32 am

Post by Oversoul »

VOTE: Desperado
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2731 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2727, Slandaar wrote:Nero do you agree there is a very clear distinction between what I said and what you said?
but I don't know exactly what you said. I know that Bcade and Bulb were arguing over the number of the scum and that Bulb posted an insanely high/inflated number (7-8) and Bcade's was more reasonable.

OS, gimme me a tl;dr case on Despo?

Red Ryu
Red Ryu
Goon
Red Ryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2732 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:35 am

Post by Red Ryu »

In post 2721, Syryana wrote:
In post 2700, Red Ryu wrote:Can we stop making gog damn counter wagons to the 2-3 people have a mass amount of votes on, this is what causes a no lynch.

idgaf about the eddie case right now because he's not Nacho, Desp, or OS.

We need 13 within 2 days, so stop with the bullshit counter wagons and go with something that is actually viable. /drunk

Not trying to be a dick but we need to actually get a lynch and not waster 108 pages and not even lynch.
There is a plurality rule

Your attempts to appear town are fooling no one
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2733 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:40 am

Post by Oversoul »

Tl;dr?

Sure.

He isn't me
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2734 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2725, Slandaar wrote:Unfortunately he seems a little townish and derpy if the case were hes derpy I could get behind it and vote him but not now.
but he is derpy but I'm starting to think that his town meta is to play scummy and derpy so when he rolls scum he'll be a shinning beacon of towniness.

Though some of his play makes my head hurt and it makes me want to scream "THIS GUY IS SCUM!!!" so I don't really care if we lynch him or Nacho today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2735 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Mollie, what is your read on KK?

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2736 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 5:15 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 2731, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2727, Slandaar wrote:Nero do you agree there is a very clear distinction between what I said and what you said?
but I don't know exactly what you said. I know that Bcade and Bulb were arguing over the number of the scum and that Bulb posted an insanely high/inflated number (7-8) and Bcade's was more reasonable.

If you don't know what I said then why are you including me in any kind of list saying I said something similar?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2737 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 5:17 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 2734, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2725, Slandaar wrote:Unfortunately he seems a little townish and derpy if the case were hes derpy I could get behind it and vote him but not now.
but he is derpy but I'm starting to think that his town meta is to play scummy and derpy so when he rolls scum he'll be a shinning beacon of towniness.

Though some of his play makes my head hurt and it makes me want to scream "THIS GUY IS SCUM!!!" so I don't really care if we lynch him or Nacho today.
lol

Well OK then.

Except these are not my thoughts they are Thors.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2738 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 5:20 am

Post by BeautyAndTheBeast »

In post 2725, Slandaar wrote:It appears that is Oversoul

Unfortunately he seems a little townish and derpy if the case were hes derpy I could get behind it and vote him but not now.

I guess I am going to leave my vote where it is because this completely makes sense with my previous post.
:lol:

I see what you did there

and he gets away with it!!!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2739 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 5:20 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Fifty-second Votecount
:
(
AKA, the "Happy IRL-Scum-Day, Thor!" votecount
)

Oversoul - 9 (Desperado, Kublai Khan, Syryana, Nachomamma8, Cephrir, Bulbazak, thezmon221, PeregrineV, Nero Cain)

Desperado - 6 (ArcAngel9, Thor665, Om the Destroyer, Red Ryu, ThAdmiral, Oversoul)

Nachomamma8 - 3 (Seanald, CrashTextDummie, Bacde)
Thor665 - 1 (Slandaar)
Nero Cain - 1 (BeautyAndTheBeast)
EddieFenix - 1 (Amethyst Kitty)

Not Voting - 3 (EddieFenix, penguin_alien, Haylen)

With
players alive, it's
to lynch.

If deadline were to hit now, Oversoul would be lynched.

New deadline is Tuesday, May 28th, @ 12:30 PM PST, which is in (expired on 2013-05-28 12:31:59).

Haylen is having troubles with her account and is posting under Rena in the meantime.
mastin2, the mod, is sick.

Edit:
Votecount Histories!

Spoiler: Player Vote History
Mac | thezmon221: Red Ryu | fuzzybutternut->Oversoul
CrashTextDummie: Oversoul->DLG->Nachomamma8
Cephrir: Oversoul->BeautyAndTheBeast->Unvote->fuzzybutternut->Desperado->Haylen->Oversoul
Nachomamma8: Oversoul->Desperado->Baby Spice->Oversoul
DLG | PeregrineV: ArcAngel9 | Unvote->Oversoul
Nero Cain: Oversoul->EddieFenix->Oversoul->Nachomamma8->BeautyAndTheBeast->Nachomamma8->Oversoul
Bacde: Nachomamma8->BeautyAndTheBeast->EddieFenix->Nachomamma8->Desperado->ArcAngel9->Nachomamma8->Nero Cain->Nachomamma8
EddieFenix: BeautyAndTheBeast->Bulbazak->Nachomamma8->Unvote
Bulbazak: Oversoul->Om the Destroyer->Red Ryu->Bacde->Desperado->Oversoul
Thor665: Red Ryu->BeautyAndTheBeast->Red Ryu
Red Ryu: Nachomamma8->penguin_alien (Baby Spice)->Nachomamma8->Desperado
Syryana: Red Ryu->ArcAngel9->Desperado->Baby Spice->Desperado->Oversoul
Desperado: DLG->Nachomamma8->ArcAngel9->Nachomamma8->Oversoul
Baby Spice | penguin_alien: Red Ryu->Cephrir->Nachomamma8 | Unvote->Oversoul->Unvote
Slandaar: Nachomamma8->Thor665
Oversoul: Red Ryu->Nachomamma8->fuzzybutternut->Nachomamma8->Desperado
Seanald: Nachomamma8
ActionDan
Hanzo_5
ThAdmiral: Desperado
fuzzybutternut | Haylen: Oversoul->Cephrir->Bulbazak->Om the Desroyer | Unvote->Oversoul->Unvote
Kublai Khan: BeautyAndTheBeast->Red Ryu->Oversoul->Baby Spice->Oversoul
Amethyst Kitty: Nachomamma8->Cephrir->Nachomamma8->Unvote->Desperado->EddieFenix
BeautyAndTheBeast: Cephrir->Nachomamma8->Unvote->Cephrir->Nachomamma8->Unvote->Cephrir->Nachomamma8->Cephrir->Nachomamma8->Unvote->Oversoul->Nachomamma8->Nero Cain->Oversoul->Unvote->Nero Cain
Om the Destroyer: Red Ryu->BeautyAndTheBeast->Bulbazak->Bacde->Bulbazak->Bacde->Nachomamma8->Desperado->penguin_alien->Desperado
ArcAngel9: Red Ryu->Desperado

Spoiler: Voting History
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 12:43p,
Oversoul
votes
Red Ryu
in post 202.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 12:47p,
Nachomamma8
votes
Oversoul
in post 206.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 01:08p,
CrashTextDummie
votes
Oversoul
in post 211.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 01:32p,
Nero Cain
votes
Oversoul
in post 218.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 01:37p,
Cephrir
votes
Oversoul
in post 219.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 02:45p,
Bulbazak
votes
Oversoul
in post 237.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 02:56p,
Om the Destroyer
votes
Red Ryu
in post 250.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 04:58p,
BeautyAndTheBeast
votes
Cephrir
in post 301.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 05:38p,
Om the Destroyer
unvotes
Red Ryu
and votes
BeautyAndTheBeast
in post 323.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 05:42p,
Cephrir
unvotes
Oversoul
and votes
BeautyAndTheBeast
in post 327.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 07:04p,
fuzzybutternut
votes
Oversoul
in post 361.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 07:42p,
Bacde
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 388.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 08:14p,
Bacde
votes
BeautyAndTheBeast
in post 406.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 08:36p,
fuzzybutternut
votes
Cephrir
in post 414.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 08:43p,
EddieFenix
votes
BeautyAndTheBeast
in post 415.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 08:58p,
Nero Cain
votes
EddieFenix
in post 418.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 09:08p,
Red Ryu
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 423.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 09:13p,
Bacde
votes
EddieFenix
in post 427.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 09:55p,
Nero Cain
votes
Oversoul
in post 564.
On Tue, May 5/07/13 @ 09:23a,
DLG
votes
ArcAngel9
in post 494.
On Tue, May 5/07/13 @ 06:14p,
Bacde
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 587.
On Tue, May 5/07/13 @ 08:41p,
Thor665
votes
Red Ryu
in post 600.
On Tue, May 5/07/13 @ 09:12p,
Nero Cain
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 614.
On Tue, May 5/07/13 @ 09:26p,
BeautyAndTheBeast
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 620.
On Tue, May 5/07/13 @ 09:43p,
Amethyst Kitty
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 626.
On Tue, May 5/07/13 @ 10:19p,
BeautyAndTheBeast
unvotes
Nachomamma8
in post 631.
On Tue, May 5/07/13 @ 11:09p,
BeautyAndTheBeast
votes
Cephrir
in post 637.
On Wed, May 5/08/13 @ 00:46a,
Om the Destroyer
votes
Bulbazak
in post 654.
On Wed, May 5/08/13 @ 00:58a,
Bulbazak
votes
Om the destroyer
in post 657.
On Wed, May 5/08/13 @ 04:56p,
fuzzybutternut
votes
Bulbazak
in post 734.
On Wed, May 5/08/13 @ 05:57p,
Baby Spice
votes
Red Ryu
in post 749.
On Wed, May 5/08/13 @ 07:02p,
Desperado
votes
DLG
in post 765.
On Thu, May 5/09/13 @ 12:31p,
BeautyAndTheBeast
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 875.
On Thu, May 5/09/13 @ 01:12p,
EddieFenix
unvotes
BeautyAndTheBeast
and votes
Bulbazak
in post 885.
On Thu, May 5/09/13 @ 04:33p,
Mac
votes
Red Ryu
in post 915.
On Thu, May 5/09/13 @ 07:49p,
Bulbazak
unvotes
Om the Destroyer
and votes
Red Ryu
in post 938.
On Fri, May 5/10/13 @ 00:27p,
CrashTextDummie
votes
DLG
in post 958.
On Fri, May 5/10/13 @ 05:39p,
Syryana
votes
Red Ryu
in post 968.
On Fri, May 5/10/13 @ 02:25p,
Slandaar
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 1008.
On Sat, May 5/11/13 @ 11:55a,
Desperado
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 1102.
On Sat, May 5/11/13 @ 03:15p,
EddieFenix
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 1123.
On Sat, May 5/11/13 @ 09:47p,
BeautyAndTheBeast
unvotes
Nachomamma8
in post 1186.
On Sun, May 5/12/13 @ 06:19a,
BeautyAndTheBeast
votes
Cephrir
in post 1196.
On Sun, May 5/12/13 @ 06:45a,
Baby Spice
votes
Cephrir
in post 1197.
On Mon, May 5/13/13 @ 00:47a,
Nachomamma8
votes
Desperado
in post 1265.
On Mon, May 5/13/13 @ 07:53a,
Cephrir
unvotes
BeautyAndTheBeast
in post 1275.
On Mon, May 5/13/13 @ 09:38a,
EddieFenix
unvotes
Nachomamma8
in pst 1289.
On Mon, May 5/13/13 @ 07:37p,
BeautyAndTheBeast
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 1359.
On Mon, May 5/13/13 @ 10:54p,
Kublai Khan
votes
BeautyAndTheBeast
in post 1379.
On Tue, May 5/14/13 @ 00:29a,
Om the Destroyer
votes
Bacde
in post 1382.
On Tue, May 5/14/13 @ 03:00p,
thezmon221
votes
fuzzybutternut
in post 1410.
On Tue, May 5/14/13 @ 03:10p,
Cephrir
votes
fuzzybutternut
in post 1416.
On Tue, May 5/14/13 @ 06:43p,
Om the Destroyer
unvotes
Bacde
and votes
Bulbazak
in post 1454.
On Tue, May 5/14/13 @ 06:43p,
Om the Destroyer
votes
Bacde
in post 1455.
On Tue, May 5/14/13 @ 08:43p,
Thor665
unvotes
Red Ryu
and votes
BeautyAndTheBeast
in post 1467.
On Tue, May 5/14/13 @ 08:56p,
Amethyst Kitty
votes
Cephrir
in post 1468.
On Tue, May 5/14/13 @ 09:34p,
BeautyAndTheBeast
votes
Cephrir
in post 1471.
On Wed, May 5/15/13 @ 10:19p,
Seanald
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 1545.
On Thu, May 5/16/13 @ 10:48a,
Oversoul
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 1575.
On Thu, May 5/16/13 @ 05:22p,
CrashTextDummie
unvotes
DLG
and votes
Nachomamma8
in post 1602.
On Thu, May 5/16/13 @ 05:24p,
BeautyAndTheBeast
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 1603.
On Thu, May 5/16/13 @ 05:41p,
Bulbazak
unvotes
Red Ryu
and votes
Bacde
in post 1606.
On Thu, May 5/16/13 @ 05:58p,
ArcAngel9
votes
Red Ryu
in post 1610.
On Thu, May 5/16/13 @ 07:37p,
Amethyst Kitty
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 1617.
On Fri, May 5/17/13 @ 03:01a,
BeautyAndTheBeast
unvotes
Nachomamma8
in post 1631.
On Fri, May 5/17/13 @ 10:45a,
Oversoul
votes
fuzzybutternut
in post 1655.
On Sat, May 5/18/13 @ 01:44p,
Syryana
votes
ArcAngel9
in post 1752.
On Sat, May 5/18/13 @ 01:57p,
Desperado
unvotes
Nachomamma8
and votes
ArcAngel9
in post 1754.
On Sat, May 5/18/13 @ 05:05p,
Fuzzybutternut
votes
Om the Destroyer
in post 1771.
On Sat, May 5/18/13 @ 05:59p,
Om the Destroyer
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 1778.
On Sat, May 5/18/13 @ 07:17p,
Amethyst Kitty
unvotes
Nachomamma8
in post 1784.
On Sat, May 5/18/13 @ 08:45p,
Baby Spice
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 1787.
On Sat, May 5/18/13 @ 10:18p,
Kublai Khan
votes
Red Ryu
in post 1790.
On Sun, May 5/19/13 @ 07:39a,
Kublai Khan
votes
Oversoul
in post 1810.
On Sun, May 5/19/13 @ 08:15a,
BeautyAndTheBeast
votes
Oversoul
in post 1815.
On Sun, May 5/19/13 @ 11:34a,
Thor665
unvotes
BeautyAndTheBeast
and votes
Red Ryu
in post 1837.
On Sun, May 5/19/13 @ 01:04p,
Nero Cain
votes
BeautyAndTheBeast
in post 1855.
On Sun, May 5/19/13 @ 04:33p,
Syryana
votes
Desperado
in post 1870.
On Sun, May 5/19/13 @ 06:43p,
Cephrir
votes
Desperado
in post 1881.
On Sun, May 5/19/13 @ 11:59p,
Om the Destroyer
votes
Desperado
in post 1906.
On Mon, May 5/20/13 @ 01:18a,
Desperado
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 1914.
On Mon, May 5/20/13 @ 11:09a,
ArcAngel9
unvotes
Red Ryu
and votes
Desperado
in post 1956.
On Mon, May 5/20/13 @ 02:52p,
PeregrineV
unvotes
ArcAngel9
in post 1984.
On Mon, May 5/20/13 @ 04:25p,
BeautyAndTheBeast
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 1989.
On Mon, May 5/20/13 @ 07:49p,
Bacde
votes
Desperado
in post 2037.
On Mon, May 5/20/13 @ 08:03p,
Thor665
unvotes
Red Ryu
and votes
Desperado
in post 2041.
On Tue, May 5/21/13 @ 00:30p,
Bulbazak
unvotes
Bacde
and votes
Desperado
in post 2073.
On Tue, May 5/21/13 @ 05:29a,
Slandaar
votes
Thor665
in post 2075.
On Tue, May 5/21/13 @ 03:22p,
Bacde
votes
ArcAngel9
in post 2145.
On Tue, May 5/21/13 @ 07:36p,
BeautyAndTheBeast
votes
Nero Cain
in post 2166.
On Tue, May 5/21/13 @ 10:21p,
Nachomamma8
votes
Baby Spice
in post 2179.
On Wed, May 5/22/13 @ 03:04a,
Syryana
votes
Baby Spice
in post 2197.
On Wed, May 5/22/13 @ 07:16a,
Kublai Khan
votes
Baby Spice
in post 2209.
On Wed, May 5/22/13 @ 09:13a,
Red Ryu
votes
Baby Spice
(penguin_alien) in post 2215.
On Wed, May 5/22/13 @ 10:19a,
penguin_alien
unvotes
Nachomamma8
in post 2220.
On Wed, May 5/22/13 @ 02:13p,
Bade
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 2235.
On Wed, May 5/22/13 @ 09:57p,
Syryana
unvotes
penguin_alien
and votes
Desperado
in post 2257.
On Thu, May 5/23/13 @ 00:59a,
Om the Destroyer
votes
penguin_alien
in post 2275.
On Thu, May 5/23/13 @ 04:44a,
Amethyst Kitty
votes
Desperado
in post 2279.
On Thu, May 5/23/13 @ 09:41a,
Haylen
unvotes
Om the Destroyer
in post 2282.
On Thu, May 5/23/13 @ 10:46a,
Desperado
unvotes
Nachomamma8
and votes
Oversoul
in post 2289.
On Thu, May 5/23/13 @ 10:43p,
Nero Cain
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 2355.
On Fri, May 5/24/13 @ 10:03a,
penguing_alien
votes
Oversoul
in post 2369.
On Fri, May 5/24/13 @ 11:15a,
Cephrir
unvotes
Desperado
and votes
Haylen
in post 2370.
On Fri, May 5/24/13 @ 11:50a,
Kublai Khan
unvotes
Baby Spice
and votes
Oversoul
in post 2375.
On Fri, May 5/24/13 @ 11:51a,
Syryana
votes
Oversoul
in post 2376.
On Fri, May 5/24/13 @ 11:52a,
Nachomamma8
votes
Oversoul
in post 2377.
On Fri, May 5/24/13 @ 11:53a,
Cephrir
unvotes
Haylen
and votes
Oversoul
in post 2378.
On Fri, May 5/24/13 @ 12:05p,
BeautyAndTheBeast
votes
Oversoul
in post 2379.
On Fri, May 5/24/13 @ 12:37p,
Bulbazak
unvotes
Desperado
and votes
Oversoul
in post 2381.
On Fri, May 5/24/13 @ 01:32p,
thezmon221
votes
Oversoul
in post 2390.
On Fri, May 5/24/13 @ 01:45p,
Haylen
votes
Oversoul
in post 2391.
On Fri, May 5/24/13 @ 02:07p,
PeregrineV
votes
Oversoul
in post 2407.
On Fri, May 5/24/13 @ 03:32p,
BeautyAndTheBeast
unvotes
Oversoul
in post 2477.
On Fri, May 5/24/13 @ 03:36p,
BeautyAndTheBeast
votes
Nero Cain
in post 2429.
On Fri, May 5/24/13 @ 03:43p,
Bacde
votes
Nero Cain
in post 2433.
On Sat, May 5/25/13 @ 09:44a,
Bacde
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 2505.
On Sat, May 5/25/13 @ 10:47a,
Red Ryu
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 2510.
On Sat, May 5/25/13 @ 02:17p,
Nero Cain
votes
Oversoul
in post 2530.
On Sat, May 5/25/13 @ 05:42p,
penguin_alien
unvotes
Oversoul
in post 2557.
On Sat, May 5/25/13 @ 06:44p,
Haylen
unvotes
Oversoul
in post 2571.
On Sat, May 5/25/13 @ 06:45p,
Oversoul
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 2572.
On Sun, May 5/26/13 @ 00:11a,
Amethyst Kitty
votes
EddieFenix
in post 2601.
On Sun, May 5/26/13 @ 07:18a,
Om the Destroyer
unvotes
penguin_alien
and votes
Desperado
in post 2607.
On Sun, May 5/26/13 @ 06:36p,
Red Ryu
votes
Desperado
in post 2688.
On Mon, May 5/27/13 @ 05:37a,
ThAdmiral
votes
Desperado
in post 2719.
On Mon, May 5/27/13 @ 09:32a,
Oversoul
votes
Desperado
in post 2730.
Last edited by mastin2 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2740 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 5:28 am

Post by BeautyAndTheBeast »

In post 2735, Nero Cain wrote:Mollie, what is your read on KK?
I see him as town

wait why are you asking me

also

VOTE: oversoul

don't think I didn't notice that self-preservation vote right there
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2741 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 6:10 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 2729, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2728, Bulbazak wrote:In post 2726, Nero Cain wrote:So answering the question and telling him why I have such a belief and then asking him why he has such a belief is a deflection? No its not, that's a normal conversation.

It would be normal conversation
if you actually did ask him
why he held such a belief,
instead of trying to steer his attention to other people and off of you
In post 2596, Nero Cain wrote:But all of Slandaar, Bcade and Bulb have speculated that its multiball as well.
Why is this a sin for me but not them?
]
I did you clown.
Underlined part is mine. And you didn't ask him why he held such a belief. You told him to go look at some other "scummy" people.
In post 2729, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2728, Bulbazak wrote: There were better ways to handle it than trying to sic him on others.
half the point of the game is to point things out that could be scum posting.
Which you weren't doing. You were not saying such and such is scumposting, or even saying that Khan's assertion was scummy. You were instead pointing at other people and saying "They're just as scummy as I am! Question them!" That's not scumhunting. That's deflection.
In post 2729, Nero Cain wrote: Why are you against scumhunting?
I'm not. Why are you trying to misrep me and put words in my mouth?
In post 2731, Nero Cain wrote:I know that Bcade and Bulb were arguing over the number of the scum and that Bulb posted an insanely high/inflated number (7-8)
Quote it, because I don't remember that at all, and I've looked through my ISO and can't find it. So either it was an incredibly minor point, or you're making it up.

Also want to clear something up, which I didn't realize until an hour ago:
In post 2697, Bulbazak wrote:I've not been completely on my game since Jungle Republic
That should be Donner Party. Sorry for any confusion. I have a bad habit of mixing these 2 games up. I blame Syryana.

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2742 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 7:20 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 2691, Nero Cain wrote:What do you think of Bulb and Moz claiming that I'm deflecting away from said question but still answering it? I don't even know how that works.
They seem hungry to make some sort of point. But from my POV the accusation is a non-starter. You were checking if my accusation was consistent or selective. It didn't seem like you were trying to deflect or shy away from my original question.

I am a little bothered that Bulbazak finds me so mindlessly manipulable. Bottom of gives me the impression that he views me as a force that needs harnessing and is trying to protect me from being controlled by you.

I could just be paranoid, but Bulbazak has fallen from my town-list.
In post 2694, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2648, Seanald wrote:Damn Thor and Kublai epic disscush.
I agree with your analysis of our thoughts and how that pertains to our alignments and the alignments of others.
That is some decadent sarcasm.
In post 2694, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2671, Kublai Khan wrote:I disagree. It's worse than sub-optimal. He allegedly has one weakness and he played in a way that exposes his weakness.
So you're saying he would only do that as scum?
I can't argue that Oversoul's play has given scum-Oversoul a great advantage in this game. But I am arguing that a town-Oversoul read makes no sense given that his actions do not match his words, which reveals a duplicious nature.

Mind you, I can explain Oversoul's behavior post-wagon as being very scummy. You?
In post 2720, ThAdmiral wrote:HEY EVERYBODY: LETS GET THE DESPERADO WAGON UP AND RUNNING AGAIN! FULL STEAM AHEAD!
You haven't fully read the game. I like that you're putting opinions and a vote down to allows others to get a minimal of a read on you, but why are you hard-pushing the counter-wagon?

In post 2354, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 2345, EddieFenix wrote:NOPE. I am not giving mafia ANY insight.
How about giving town some insight and actually VOTE for somebody?
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2743 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 7:29 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 2742, Kublai Khan wrote: I am a little bothered that Bulbazak finds me so mindlessly manipulable. Bottom of gives me the impression that he views me as a force that needs harnessing and is trying to protect me from being controlled by you.
:lol: At no point did I view you as Nero's attack dog. My point was that he was trying to deflect your attention off of him and onto other people who he claimed had done similar things. Reading it as otherwise is a bit egotistical of you, don't you think?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2744 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 8:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2736, Slandaar wrote:
In post 2731, Nero Cain wrote:

If you don't know what I said then why are you including me in any kind of list saying I said something similar?
on one of my reads, someone said that you were thinkin' this was multiball and you aren't denying it so if you are town you should stop arguing for the sake of arguing.
In post 2737, Slandaar wrote:
In post 2734, Nero Cain wrote:

lol

Well OK then.

Except these are not my thoughts they are Thors.
So you are a Thor alt then? Why are Thor's word in your post?
In post 2740, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 2735, Nero Cain wrote:Mollie, what is your read on KK?
I see him as town

wait why are you asking me
What's the problem with me asking you? I thought I saw something that connected you and KK (but it was actually you and Thor) I think that if you were scum I'd get a better reaction from this head then Jiffy.
In post 2742, Kublai Khan wrote:In post 2691, Nero Cain wrote:What do you think of Bulb and Moz claiming that I'm deflecting away from said question but still answering it? I don't even know how that works.

They seem hungry to make some sort of point. But from my POV the accusation is a non-starter. You were checking if my accusation was consistent or selective. It didn't seem like you were trying to deflect or shy away from my original question.
THANK YOU!!!!

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2745 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 8:24 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2705, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2704, Thor665 wrote:18. ThAdmiral - town
Hmmm?
Why, do you find him scummy or something?
In post 2707, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:nacho is scum :(
For...what, the crime of semi-buddying a player you think is also scum?
You are scum - your reads lack any actual sense to them and you are frightened at the thought of explaining them.
Remember our last exchange when I called you out to explain multiple things?
Yeah...you dodged it all, you didn't even try, nor did you even at least suggest i was dumb to ask. You just acted as though it had never happened.
Because you are scum.
And town is too silly to notice.
In post 2715, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:also this list is absolutely terrible and if os turns out to be groupscum then ak is probably cleared and most of the peeps who stirred up multiball wifom are probably scum
Ah, right, so my list of reads, that I didn't even want to present, is "generically terrible" for "Reasons to be explained...never!"
Okay then, that totally proves your point, yet again, that I am scum...oh...wait...
In post 2738, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:I see what you did there

and he gets away with it!!!
Yes, because...what...I'm Oversoul's scumbuddy scared to bus him and set up an intent to random vote and then was scared when I realized it was my scumbuddy?
Is that your theory?
You should admit it if it is, so Majiffy can once again declare your case is bad but that he's not paying attention to what you're doing.
In post 2742, Kublai Khan wrote:That is some decadent sarcasm.
I should hope so, I work hard at it.
In post 2742, Kublai Khan wrote:I can't argue that Oversoul's play has given scum-Oversoul a great advantage in this game. But I am arguing that a town-Oversoul read makes no sense given that his actions do not match his words, which reveals a duplicious nature.
I would counter that his actions do match his words '
taken in the awareness that he does not play the game the way you do
'
Functionally you're accussing him of weak scumhunting here, lacking proof that he is a strong scumhunter when town.
Hint: he isn't.
In post 2742, Kublai Khan wrote:Mind you, I can explain Oversoul's behavior post-wagon as being very scummy. You?
Post which wagon?
I'm a good scum player - I can explain anyone's behavior in this game as scummy if I was so inclined, that's why I say 'everything's wifom'. The point is, I can more readily explain it as awkward town, and the awkward town story feels a little more legit to me than the awkward scum one. I think we can agree he's playing awkward, and I would like to think we can agree that he plays awkward regardless of alignment. At that point we need to look at the awkwardness and decide if it's a scum awkward or not.
I lean no.
I think he's an okay info/policy lynch, but I frankly expect him to flip town and think town has some alternate info/policy lynches of equal overall value as far as info for Day 2.
In post 2744, Nero Cain wrote:So you are a Thor alt then? Why are Thor's word in your post?
I'm not sure if I want to leave Slandaar with 'sarcasm opportunity' blueballs or not...
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2746 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 8:43 am

Post by Bacde »

Happy birthday Thor!

vote for nacho now?
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2747 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 9:05 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2719, ThAdmiral wrote:Desperado
- I think his early cases are a bit forced.
- post 1501 tries to shut down a townread. I find scum are more likely to do this than town.
- I find it interesting that in 2140 he explains the case on OS and arguably soft pushes it, even though he is still voting nacho. (edit: he does vote oversoul later)
- he seems very quick to play down any cases or votes against him, claiming that they are vague or have no reasoning behind them when (as far as I can tell) that is definitely not always true.
- Such as?
- How is this an example of me "shutting down" a townread?
In post 1501, Desperado wrote:
In post 1500, Bacde wrote:after a reread of page 59, I actually think the Om/HD hydra is town for the schizophrenia

it looks like a legitimate argument, not fabricated
How is a legitimate argument indicative of being town? Looks to me like they just don't agree on their reads (which according to other hydra players in this game is the norm).
I've read bacde as town all game and was questioning his thought process. Isn't that what town are supposed to do? Find each other and then bounce ideas off one another? Because bacde's reasoning for reading the Om hydra as town was bad--it was a playstyle issue, not an alignment tell, so I told him as such.
- What's interesting about it? Mollie asked me to help her build a case on OS, so I did.
- Can you link me to two examples of where I said something was vague or reasonless and it really wasn't?
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2748 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 10:45 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

Alright guise. Deadline soon means only 2 viable lynches are desperado and os, so get your votes on either of them. If you don't you suck.

Cases boil down to someone who claimed/gambitted poorly, vs someone who was actually scummy. You will be judged.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2749 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 11:18 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 2744, Nero Cain wrote: on one of my reads, someone said that you were thinkin' this was multiball and you aren't denying it so if you are town you should stop arguing for the sake of arguing.
Chinese Whispers.

Perhaps Nero Cain if you had read what I actually said and why that someone being Bacde interpretted as he did you would know the difference.
In post 2744, Nero Cain wrote: So you are a Thor alt then? Why are Thor's word in your post?
I was making a point about how absurdly scummy Thors actions are.

A bit like you did earlier in the thread as I recall. No?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”