GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 6:11 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Guys I'm gonna ignore this game a bit more cause I have a lot of games to catch on.
I'll catch up by tomorrow.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 6:41 pm

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Drunken hurricanes do sound a bit dangerous.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 6:43 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 1591, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Problems with TD, and maybe we should cut it down to our six strongest. There's almost certainly scum in a block that big
Is there a specific reason you’re choosing 6 here?
In post 1629, Nachomamma8 wrote:I know at least one of your scumreads is wrong because TMT has dropped at least 6 newscumtells.
What are these newscumtells he’s dropped?
In post 1671, Nachomamma8 wrote:1. ² (buldermar + fferyllt)
2. Aj The Epic
7. dntfkingcare
10. jon_h61
19. TMTOLBTWNTOF
Do you think that jon is scummy or is this because of his lack of contribution?
In post 1696, Nachomamma8 wrote:also I bet you that AJ wouldn't have tried to discredit me that hard unless my read on Andy was right
Why?

1723. Wow. I liked Nacho’s arguments for towncabd a lot

Nacho, do you still think cabd is town, even after reading Mac’s 1723? Also, what happened to Sajin in your reads? You have him as town in 585, but then in 1414 you have Ghost in your townblock with Sajin gone. You have me convinced on Rach, though, and I like your TDtown argument, although less so than your Rachtown one.

I’m down for a 2 lynch. I've thought she’s scum since her , and nothing that has happened since I first scumread her has made me want to change my read.

VOTE: 2
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 6:44 pm

Post by BROseidon »

EBWOP:
In post 1777, BROseidon wrote:I've thought she’s scum since her
Should read "I've though she was scum since her blowup with nacho and mollie."
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 6:56 pm

Post by RachMarie »

MS you obviously did not ISO me or you would have picked up that I did ISO him.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 8:15 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

yeah i saw you iso him

pretty funny
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 8:16 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

but nacho and cabd makin up shit so yeah

td can go iso himself
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 10:52 pm

Post by ² »

since the meta search has been a rabbit hole, I'm trying to reread Aj's posts without taking prior games into account. What I'm seeing is that his shorter posts mostly feel pretty strong and to the point. When his posts are longer, there's something about them that's off. They come off as overworked/wordsmithed.

And this post is pretty awful both in terms of overwork and in terms of actual content/logic.
In post 1675, Aj The Epic wrote:I get the impression with all these "Lynch this order" lists of UN and his fucking with the town in Posh mafia. Let's not worry about that shit, you get one flip at a time and you move on. Telegraphing every person that you want dead is only going to cause the scum to kill everyone else, but congratulations on accomplishing that. The way you're negotiating lists to lynch feels very scummy. Why worry? Push a reasonable case, get the flip, move on. Nacho, I know for a fact you're smarter than this, but then you go around pretending that this isn't going to affect a scum night kill. What the hell, nacho? I expect town play from you, not that. If I didn't know Braveheart was scum, I'd be voting you for encouraging and not stopping that bullshit.
- f
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 11:43 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

3 hours and only just 1 post

we're making progress!
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 12:48 am

Post by BeautyAndTheBeast »

In post 1774, ² wrote:drinking a hurricane ... is not something I recommend making a habit.
Fixed for brevity.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 1:17 am

Post by TheReverend »

In post 1751, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:why do you not think that our hydra would not be a high nk priority?
I guess you are high NK priority, along with orc and nacho. Certainly if I were scum, and assuming you're all town, I'd be suggesting one of the three.

As for my town WIFOM, ask your hydra partner to read up on my first game at this site... the one where I was town and hammered jiffy town on final day for scum win. WIFOM is not necessarily a scum tell, it might be if one can find scum motivation for said WIFOM so I wouldn't say that it's a waste of time trying to figure out the reasons why someone would do it. Usually I do it to amuse myself, and that's what I assume sven was doing. There might also be a "fuck you town" mentality thrown in due to being miller getting a lot of grief, I have no idea about sven's meta so I really don't know.

I'm not going to throw my toys out of the pram if I get wagonned. I just don't really want it to happen for a few days so I can at least try to make use of my PR. But since my presence is a distraction for town, I'm a good default lynch if we get a claim near the deadline, or something like that. This is one reason why claiming miller as scum is not something you see often, it's very difficult to continually dodge lynch. Hats off to anyone who has actually survived as scum when claimed miller.
In post 1765, ² wrote:Rev is being the same kind of anti-town that he was the last time I played with him and he was town. I think being anti-town might be a town-tell for him.
When have I played with you before?

@varsoon... I'm willing to try your gambit out, though forgive me if I'm skeptical. I'm not quite sure how it's going to prove my alignment, especially since I'm aware it's a gambit. But I'm curious, I must admit.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 1:42 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1773, ² wrote:I found one from last summer. Looked like it was your first MS game. And there was a recent game where you were 3rd party arsonist. The game from last summer looks really different from your more recent games. It reminds me of my first game at MS, which was also a scum game. I won't ever play a game that way at MS again because now my town game is known or knowable.
The way I played that game was entirely based on the fact that I knew my partner would be no help. Since I had played with Robert and knew he was awful at scum, I took risks I generally would not take. My scum game is generally almost incredibly consistent with my town game, but neither are particularly 'town'. For some reason, every game I play in results in someone getting odd feelings about my game, but at the same time, I've been lynched on site 3 times in probably 15 games.
since the meta search has been a rabbit hole, I'm trying to reread Aj's posts without taking prior games into account. What I'm seeing is that his shorter posts mostly feel pretty strong and to the point. When his posts are longer, there's something about them that's off. They come off as overworked/wordsmithed.
All my posts are generally created on the spot with no revisions. I don't generally have an idea of what I'm going to say until I start typing.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 1:44 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

And TMTOLBTWNTOF is still lurking around. I feel that this strategy is effective for him since no one pays any attention to him. Complete garbage posting and lurking off any attention.
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 3:18 am

Post by ² »

In post 1772, Metal Sonic wrote:if you had really isod him instead of "hey man isos arent so fast even if its a 5 page children's book with shitton of pictures!"

you'd realise it only takes a minute
I'm not particularly interested in how you managed to ISO him in a minut. But how you manged to read 30 pages in 15 minutes AND establish 8 strong reads (or some similar number) is beyond my comprehension.

- b
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 3:20 am

Post by ² »

In post 1777, BROseidon wrote:Is there a specific reason you’re choosing 6 here?
Stupid filler question. Is there a specific reason you think asking this question will give you information about anyones alignment? Looks like asking a question for the sake of asking a question.

- b
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 3:23 am

Post by ² »

In post 1777, BROseidon wrote:I’m down for a 2 lynch. I've thought she’s scum since her , and nothing that has happened since I first scumread her has made me want to change my read.

VOTE: 2
And yet you conveniently choose this time to jump on the wagon, knowing that it is now likely to happen. You're probably scum.

So, we're looking at:

TMT scum
Metal scum
TD scum (although he does look slightly better for pointing out Metal pretending to read stuff he couldn't possibly have read)
BRO likely scum

Did I forget someone?

- b
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 3:26 am

Post by ² »

In post 1785, TheReverend wrote:When have I played with you before?
Are you really going to make me find it? I know we've played before and I
will
find it if you suggest that I'm making this up. What does it matter?

- b
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 3:27 am

Post by ² »

In post 1787, Aj The Epic wrote:And TMTOLBTWNTOF is still lurking around. I feel that this strategy is effective for him since no one pays any attention to him. Complete garbage posting and lurking off any attention.
Well you're all busy being retards. He's so obviously scum that it's not even fun.

- b
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 3:40 am

Post by TheReverend »

In post 1791, ² wrote:
In post 1785, TheReverend wrote:When have I played with you before?
Are you really going to make me find it? I know we've played before and I
will
find it if you suggest that I'm making this up. What does it matter?

- b
Why does it matter? Because it's a lot easier for me to compare meta if I was actually involved in the game I'm reading. If you can't remember, don't worry, I'll find it, I was simply hoping you could save me the bother. I'm not suggesting you've made it up. buldermar is vaguely familiar. I'm pretty sure I haven't played ff.

I must admit your push towards MS and BRO is giving me doubts about you. My vote is on you simply because nacho is so sure you're scum. But you seem to be reading MS and BRO same as me. I think these two look like scum too.

Let's see if I can find our history then. For now I'm gonna unvote and form my own read on you.

unvote
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 4:25 am

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

V/LA until end of week don't expect me
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 5:34 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Yeah, Rev is probably scum.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 6:05 am

Post by TheReverend »

Ok it was posh mafia where I played bulder. Here's a thought though... he says I was anti-town in a past game with him, but then goes on to say he can't remember which game it was... how can you remember the details of my performance if you can't even remember which game it was? And it turns out in hindsight that I was actually on the right track with ninja and vifam, so I feel it a bit harsh to be called "anti-town" for that performance, when compared to the average townie. And why am I playing anti-town in this one too, bulder? And if I am playing anti-town, why aren't you pushing for my lynch?

My vote is going back. Now it's my own read, rather than a sheep vote.

pedit - incorrect. You want to share you reasons for thinking scum, or are you just going to soft push people without providng us with any input?
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 6:06 am

Post by TheReverend »

vote 2
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 6:13 am

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

pedit - incorrect. You want to share you reasons for thinking scum, or are you just going to soft push people without providng us with any input?
Because your reads suck

But that isn't necessarily scum indicative

Yawn
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 6:19 am

Post by TheReverend »

In post 1798, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Because your reads suck
Why do my reads suck? Because you disagree with me? I'm beginning to think maybe my reads on BRO and MS do suck, but that's due to 2's push at them at a time he's in trouble. Of course my reads suck, I've probably read 10% of the thread. I could just skate by doing bugger all, but then my reads won't develop into ones that hopefully don't suck. I'm not sure why you're so keen to slap me down tbh orc.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”