NY 164: Maniacal Street Mafia (Anticlimatically finished.)

Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2600 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 6:49 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 2583, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 2453, Amethyst Kitty wrote:are we seriously Lynching OS? that dude is town as fuck.
If Oversoul flips town. Amethyst Kitty is definite scum. (calling a town flip while doing nothing to prevent it)
Still trying to convince Mala of my read, while I do so I'm going to say that this is a clever way to set-up two mislynches.

first, I did not " do nothing to prevent it" and I have been calling OS town all game. part of my attack on Nacho was because he was choosing such a terrible target to go after early on

Haylen, Please don't replace out :(

same for KK

and Calm down Jiffy.

~Mara
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2601 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 7:11 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Sucess!!!

VOTE: EddieFenix

Mollie/Jiffy, OS, bacde, Syry, Haylen, Bulbie, Join this wagon

DLG was replaced by Thad right? he should join this wagon too

Nacho, Sland, Nero, and Thor can join it too if they want

~Mara
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2602 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 7:38 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Eddie is scummy for stuff outside the OS wagon, like how he suddenly Drops Mollie/Jiffy for Bulb with little reason for dropping the Hydra and with weak reasons to why he believed Bulb to be town. He jumped on Nacho opportunistically, and pushes him with "no real backing" when he called Mollie/Jiffy scum for doing the exact same thing. What's even worse is the fact that so many others had already jumped onto him, he as just going along for the ride. Nacho was also the person that He was chastising Mollie for tagging on I believe.

He also demands reads from several players when he himself isn't open with his reads.

then there's his interactions with OS. He just recently stated that he felt like he couldn't trust OS for doing the gambit, though when OS initially admitted that it was a gambit, instead of showing distrust he was actually open to what OS might have learned from it. The only time he has ever shown any negative emotion towards OS and what he's done with his gambit is when OS wagon started picking up. Before then, he didn't really care about him

~Mara
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2603 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 8:46 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 2568, Bacde wrote:
In post 2564, Bulbazak wrote: So this:
In post 911, Bacde wrote:the case on nacho is that nacho rules at mafia

but for some reason this game he is really lame

and his posts are lame
is not a meta read?
no its not

just because I can recognize when nacho is scum and you can't doesn't mean that its a meta read
So you're saying that your case, which relies on the assertion that Nacho is not playing like he usually does as town, is not a meta case? Are you high?
In post 2575, EddieFenix wrote:
In post 2559, CrashTextDummie wrote:
Nacho, Cephrir, thezmon, PV.
Anyone wanna take a bet on how many of them are opportunistic scum?
Out of the people you pointed out (and I bolded to be safe)... 1 or 2.
Which 1 or 2?
In post 2596, Nero Cain wrote: But all of Slandaar, Bcade and Bulb have speculated that its multiball as well. Why is this a sin for me but not them?

+ why am I not on your town list?
Translation: "Look at these players that have acted similarly to me. Why aren't they scummy? They should totally be scummy. Give me town cred."
In post 2598, Red Ryu wrote:
In post 2557, penguin_alien wrote: Bacde and Red Ryu, what does each of you think is the single top piece of evidence that Nachomamma8 is scum?
How he approached OS still remains the grimiest thing he has done this game.
Even though he was right, and Oversoul was lying?
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2604 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 12:24 am

Post by BeautyAndTheBeast »

In post 2597, Desperado wrote:
In post 2591, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:Good, I look forward to both of you leaving and being replaced by players that actually
want to play the game
No you're pretty much just being insufferable. You called me a fucking dolt because I misinterpreted something that you said. What's more likely...that you're being such a dick that multiple people have replaced out/have threatened to do so solely because of your attitude, or you're right and they're just pussies?
I am trying to diffuse the situ can you plz not throw gasoline on it tia
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2605 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 12:36 am

In post 2599, Red Ryu wrote:B&B I'm not a mod on this site but dude you need to seriously chill out.
this has nothing to do with you and this looks like opportunistic scum noise in order to look look busy, concerned and productive.

welcome to my scum pile
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2606 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 12:46 am

In post 2597, Desperado wrote:What's more likely...that you're being such a dick that multiple people have replaced out/have threatened to do so solely because of your attitude, or you're right and they're just pussies?
The latter. :wink:
In post 2600, Amethyst Kitty wrote:and Calm down Jiffy.
I'm perfectly calm, Dude.
Om the Destroyer
Om the Destroyer
Goon
Om the Destroyer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2607 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 2:18 am

Post by Om the Destroyer »

In post 2604, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 2597, Desperado wrote:
In post 2591, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:Good, I look forward to both of you leaving and being replaced by players that actually
want to play the game
No you're pretty much just being insufferable. You called me a fucking dolt because I misinterpreted something that you said. What's more likely...that you're being such a dick that multiple people have replaced out/have threatened to do so solely because of your attitude, or you're right and they're just pussies?
I am trying to diffuse the situ can you plz not throw gasoline on it tia
Quoting this just in case people still aren't realizing that Desperado is scum.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Desperado

Oversoul wagon doesn't appeal to me, the wagon composition makes me cringe.

~ :dead:
Red Ryu
Red Ryu
Goon
Red Ryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2608 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 3:31 am

Post by Red Ryu »

In post 2605, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 2599, Red Ryu wrote:B&B I'm not a mod on this site but dude you need to seriously chill out.
this has nothing to do with you and this looks like opportunistic scum noise in order to look look busy, concerned and productive.

welcome to my scum pile
You're being a douche to others at times and need to shut up.

There is a line.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2609 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 4:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2603, Bulbazak wrote:In post 2596, Nero Cain wrote:But all of Slandaar, Bcade and Bulb have speculated that its multiball as well. Why is this a sin for me but not them?

Translation: "Look at these players that have acted similarly to me. Why aren't they scummy? They should totally be scummy. Give me town cred."
no. Do you know the term selective scumhunting?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2610 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 5:08 am

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 2568, Bacde wrote:
In post 2564, Bulbazak wrote: So this:
In post 911, Bacde wrote:the case on nacho is that nacho rules at mafia

but for some reason this game he is really lame

and his posts are lame
is not a meta read?
no its not

just because I can recognize when nacho is scum and you can't doesn't mean that its a meta read
Dude, it's a meta read. Quit fooling yourself.
Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2603, Bulbazak wrote:In post 2596, Nero Cain wrote:But all of Slandaar, Bcade and Bulb have speculated that its multiball as well. Why is this a sin for me but not them?

no. Do you know the term selective scumhunting?
Sounds to me like a deflection/attempt to gain town cred.
Amethyst Kitty wrote:Sucess!!!

VOTE: EddieFenix
I really doubt you're going to get a Fenix wagon going. As much as I like it, I'd prefer an OS wagon, so would many others, and apparently there's interest in killing Nero now. So why don't you join one of those wagons since there's only like 3 days let?
Red Ryu wrote:You're being a douche to others at times and need to shut up.

There is a line.
+1
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2611 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 5:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2610, thezmon221 wrote:Nero Cain wrote:

no. Do you know the term selective scumhunting?Sounds to me like a deflection/attempt to gain town cred.
yeah!!! Asking Khan why he finds me scummy for something a bunch of others are doing is sooooo scummy.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2612 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 5:19 am

Post by thezmon221 »

Well when you're being put under a spotlight and you go, "Hey! You should look at these guys too! They're scummy!" Kind of is scummy. You're deflecting pressure onto other people as opposed to actually defending against the points made against you.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2613 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 5:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ummm... I did. Not my fault if you tools don't read.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2614 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 5:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2596, Nero Cain wrote:Its a 24 player game an current site meta suggest more than 1 killing faction. 6 scum seems the ideal number, weather its a 5 man scum team and a sk or two 3 man scum teams.
OH LOOK!!! Here I am explaining why I have that belief.

Bulb might be scum after all 'cause you know he selectively edited my post and didn't read my explanation. I was town reading Mozza so he might just be an idiot. IDK some people have suggested that he's scummy and yeah, claiming that I didn't give an explanation when I did could be scum lying instead of town horriblesness but me...

BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2615 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 5:31 am

In post 2608, Red Ryu wrote:
In post 2605, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:

welcome to my scum pile
You're being a douche to others at times and need to shut up.

There is a line.
excuse me?

I have not said not one negative thing to anybody in this game ever since mastin said to cool it down
the first time
so why the fuck am I a douche? I have asked majiffy to dial it back cos I don't want to get force replaced since I spent a lot of time and energy in this game and there are a lot of players I like playing with or am interested in playing with plus its a mastin game.

and about lines. so let me get this straight. it is perfectly acceptable for nero to say
majiffy has fucked me into stupidity
? that it is perfectly acceptable that the personal details of my sex life are being used to put me down and discredit me? you are okay with that? seriously? not even if it hurts my feelings?

this whole thing does not even concern you, it is between majiffy, the players involved and mastin. you sliding in here to chime in when I have asked everyone to step back and take a breather so that there are no ill feelings or force replacements when it has nothing to do with you looks like a subtle form of buddying and fanning of the flames so that the situation worsens is scummy to the core. there is zero town motivation in that. if I was not so convinced nero was scum I would be voting for you right now.

I don't think I am the one who needs to stfu here
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2616 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 5:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2615, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:it is perfectly acceptable for nero to say majiffy has fucked me into stupidity? that it is perfectly acceptable that the personal details of my sex life are being used to put me down and discredit me? you are okay with that? seriously? not even if it hurts my feelings?
it was obviously a joke. Its not even talking about your sex life. I don't see why it would hurt your feelings but that was never my intention.

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2617 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 6:00 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Fifty-first Votecount
:
(
AKA, the "Get well soon mastin!" votecount
)

Oversoul - 9 (Desperado, Kublai Khan, Syryana, Nachomamma8, Cephrir, Bulbazak, thezmon221, PeregrineV, Nero Cain)

Nachomamma8 - 5 (Seanald, CrashTextDummie, Bacde, Red Ryu, Oversoul)

Desperado - 3 (ArcAngel9, Thor665, Om the Destroyer)
Thor665 - 1 (Slandaar)
Nero Cain - 1 (BeautyAndTheBeast)
EddieFenix - 1 (Amethyst Kitty)

Not Voting - 4 (ThAdmiral, EddieFenix, penguin_alien, Haylen)

With
players alive, it's
to lynch.

If deadline were to hit now, Oversoul would be lynched.

New deadline is Tuesday, May 28th, @ 12:30 PM PST, which is in (expired on 2013-05-28 12:31:59).

Haylen is having troubles with her account and is posting under Rena in the meantime.
mastin2, the mod, is sick.

Edit:
Votecount Histories!
Spoiler: Player Vote History
Mac | thezmon221: Red Ryu | fuzzybutternut->Oversoul
CrashTextDummie: Oversoul->DLG->Nachomamma8
Cephrir: Oversoul->BeautyAndTheBeast->Unvote->fuzzybutternut->Desperado->Haylen->Oversoul
Nachomamma8: Oversoul->Desperado->Baby Spice->Oversoul
DLG | PeregrineV: ArcAngel9 | Unvote->Oversoul
Nero Cain: Oversoul->EddieFenix->Oversoul->Nachomamma8->BeautyAndTheBeast->Nachomamma8->Oversoul
Bacde: Nachomamma8->BeautyAndTheBeast->EddieFenix->Nachomamma8->Desperado->ArcAngel9->Nachomamma8->Nero Cain->Nachomamma8
EddieFenix: BeautyAndTheBeast->Bulbazak->Nachomamma8->Unvote
Bulbazak: Oversoul->Om the Destroyer->Red Ryu->Bacde->Desperado->Oversoul
Thor665: Red Ryu->BeautyAndTheBeast->Red Ryu
Red Ryu: Nachomamma8->penguin_alien (Baby Spice)->Nachomamma8
Syryana: Red Ryu->ArcAngel9->Desperado->Baby Spice->Desperado->Oversoul
Desperado: DLG->Nachomamma8->ArcAngel9->Nachomamma8->Oversoul
Baby Spice | penguin_alien: Red Ryu->Cephrir->Nachomamma8 | Unvote->Oversoul->Unvote
Slandaar: Nachomamma8->Thor665
Oversoul: Red Ryu->Nachomamma8->fuzzybutternut->Nachomamma8
Seanald: Nachomamma8
ActionDan
Hanzo_5
ThAdmiral:
fuzzybutternut | Haylen: Oversoul->Cephrir->Bulbazak->Om the Desroyer | Unvote->Oversoul->Unvote
Kublai Khan: BeautyAndTheBeast->Red Ryu->Oversoul->Baby Spice->Oversoul
Amethyst Kitty: Nachomamma8->Cephrir->Nachomamma8->Unvote->Desperado->EddieFenix
BeautyAndTheBeast: Cephrir->Nachomamma8->Unvote->Cephrir->Nachomamma8->Unvote->Cephrir->Nachomamma8->Cephrir->Nachomamma8->Unvote->Oversoul->Nachomamma8->Nero Cain->Oversoul->Unvote->Nero Cain
Om the Destroyer: Red Ryu->BeautyAndTheBeast->Bulbazak->Bacde->Bulbazak->Bacde->Nachomamma8->Desperado->penguin_alien->Desperado
ArcAngel9: Red Ryu->Desperado

Spoiler: Voting History
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 12:43p,
Oversoul
votes
Red Ryu
in post 202.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 12:47p,
Nachomamma8
votes
Oversoul
in post 206.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 01:08p,
CrashTextDummie
votes
Oversoul
in post 211.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 01:32p,
Nero Cain
votes
Oversoul
in post 218.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 01:37p,
Cephrir
votes
Oversoul
in post 219.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 02:45p,
Bulbazak
votes
Oversoul
in post 237.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 02:56p,
Om the Destroyer
votes
Red Ryu
in post 250.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 04:58p,
BeautyAndTheBeast
votes
Cephrir
in post 301.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 05:38p,
Om the Destroyer
unvotes
Red Ryu
and votes
BeautyAndTheBeast
in post 323.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 05:42p,
Cephrir
unvotes
Oversoul
and votes
BeautyAndTheBeast
in post 327.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 07:04p,
fuzzybutternut
votes
Oversoul
in post 361.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 07:42p,
Bacde
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 388.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 08:14p,
Bacde
votes
BeautyAndTheBeast
in post 406.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 08:36p,
fuzzybutternut
votes
Cephrir
in post 414.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 08:43p,
EddieFenix
votes
BeautyAndTheBeast
in post 415.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 08:58p,
Nero Cain
votes
EddieFenix
in post 418.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 09:08p,
Red Ryu
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 423.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 09:13p,
Bacde
votes
EddieFenix
in post 427.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 09:55p,
Nero Cain
votes
Oversoul
in post 564.
On Tue, May 5/07/13 @ 09:23a,
DLG
votes
ArcAngel9
in post 494.
On Tue, May 5/07/13 @ 06:14p,
Bacde
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 587.
On Tue, May 5/07/13 @ 08:41p,
Thor665
votes
Red Ryu
in post 600.
On Tue, May 5/07/13 @ 09:12p,
Nero Cain
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 614.
On Tue, May 5/07/13 @ 09:26p,
BeautyAndTheBeast
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 620.
On Tue, May 5/07/13 @ 09:43p,
Amethyst Kitty
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 626.
On Tue, May 5/07/13 @ 10:19p,
BeautyAndTheBeast
unvotes
Nachomamma8
in post 631.
On Tue, May 5/07/13 @ 11:09p,
BeautyAndTheBeast
votes
Cephrir
in post 637.
On Wed, May 5/08/13 @ 00:46a,
Om the Destroyer
votes
Bulbazak
in post 654.
On Wed, May 5/08/13 @ 00:58a,
Bulbazak
votes
Om the destroyer
in post 657.
On Wed, May 5/08/13 @ 04:56p,
fuzzybutternut
votes
Bulbazak
in post 734.
On Wed, May 5/08/13 @ 05:57p,
Baby Spice
votes
Red Ryu
in post 749.
On Wed, May 5/08/13 @ 07:02p,
Desperado
votes
DLG
in post 765.
On Thu, May 5/09/13 @ 12:31p,
BeautyAndTheBeast
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 875.
On Thu, May 5/09/13 @ 01:12p,
EddieFenix
unvotes
BeautyAndTheBeast
and votes
Bulbazak
in post 885.
On Thu, May 5/09/13 @ 04:33p,
Mac
votes
Red Ryu
in post 915.
On Thu, May 5/09/13 @ 07:49p,
Bulbazak
unvotes
Om the Destroyer
and votes
Red Ryu
in post 938.
On Fri, May 5/10/13 @ 00:27p,
CrashTextDummie
votes
DLG
in post 958.
On Fri, May 5/10/13 @ 05:39p,
Syryana
votes
Red Ryu
in post 968.
On Fri, May 5/10/13 @ 02:25p,
Slandaar
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 1008.
On Sat, May 5/11/13 @ 11:55a,
Desperado
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 1102.
On Sat, May 5/11/13 @ 03:15p,
EddieFenix
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 1123.
On Sat, May 5/11/13 @ 09:47p,
BeautyAndTheBeast
unvotes
Nachomamma8
in post 1186.
On Sun, May 5/12/13 @ 06:19a,
BeautyAndTheBeast
votes
Cephrir
in post 1196.
On Sun, May 5/12/13 @ 06:45a,
Baby Spice
votes
Cephrir
in post 1197.
On Mon, May 5/13/13 @ 00:47a,
Nachomamma8
votes
Desperado
in post 1265.
On Mon, May 5/13/13 @ 07:53a,
Cephrir
unvotes
BeautyAndTheBeast
in post 1275.
On Mon, May 5/13/13 @ 09:38a,
EddieFenix
unvotes
Nachomamma8
in pst 1289.
On Mon, May 5/13/13 @ 07:37p,
BeautyAndTheBeast
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 1359.
On Mon, May 5/13/13 @ 10:54p,
Kublai Khan
votes
BeautyAndTheBeast
in post 1379.
On Tue, May 5/14/13 @ 00:29a,
Om the Destroyer
votes
Bacde
in post 1382.
On Tue, May 5/14/13 @ 03:00p,
thezmon221
votes
fuzzybutternut
in post 1410.
On Tue, May 5/14/13 @ 03:10p,
Cephrir
votes
fuzzybutternut
in post 1416.
On Tue, May 5/14/13 @ 06:43p,
Om the Destroyer
unvotes
Bacde
and votes
Bulbazak
in post 1454.
On Tue, May 5/14/13 @ 06:43p,
Om the Destroyer
votes
Bacde
in post 1455.
On Tue, May 5/14/13 @ 08:43p,
Thor665
unvotes
Red Ryu
and votes
BeautyAndTheBeast
in post 1467.
On Tue, May 5/14/13 @ 08:56p,
Amethyst Kitty
votes
Cephrir
in post 1468.
On Tue, May 5/14/13 @ 09:34p,
BeautyAndTheBeast
votes
Cephrir
in post 1471.
On Wed, May 5/15/13 @ 10:19p,
Seanald
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 1545.
On Thu, May 5/16/13 @ 10:48a,
Oversoul
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 1575.
On Thu, May 5/16/13 @ 05:22p,
CrashTextDummie
unvotes
DLG
and votes
Nachomamma8
in post 1602.
On Thu, May 5/16/13 @ 05:24p,
BeautyAndTheBeast
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 1603.
On Thu, May 5/16/13 @ 05:41p,
Bulbazak
unvotes
Red Ryu
and votes
Bacde
in post 1606.
On Thu, May 5/16/13 @ 05:58p,
ArcAngel9
votes
Red Ryu
in post 1610.
On Thu, May 5/16/13 @ 07:37p,
Amethyst Kitty
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 1617.
On Fri, May 5/17/13 @ 03:01a,
BeautyAndTheBeast
unvotes
Nachomamma8
in post 1631.
On Fri, May 5/17/13 @ 10:45a,
Oversoul
votes
fuzzybutternut
in post 1655.
On Sat, May 5/18/13 @ 01:44p,
Syryana
votes
ArcAngel9
in post 1752.
On Sat, May 5/18/13 @ 01:57p,
Desperado
unvotes
Nachomamma8
and votes
ArcAngel9
in post 1754.
On Sat, May 5/18/13 @ 05:05p,
Fuzzybutternut
votes
Om the Destroyer
in post 1771.
On Sat, May 5/18/13 @ 05:59p,
Om the Destroyer
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 1778.
On Sat, May 5/18/13 @ 07:17p,
Amethyst Kitty
unvotes
Nachomamma8
in post 1784.
On Sat, May 5/18/13 @ 08:45p,
Baby Spice
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 1787.
On Sat, May 5/18/13 @ 10:18p,
Kublai Khan
votes
Red Ryu
in post 1790.
On Sun, May 5/19/13 @ 07:39a,
Kublai Khan
votes
Oversoul
in post 1810.
On Sun, May 5/19/13 @ 08:15a,
BeautyAndTheBeast
votes
Oversoul
in post 1815.
On Sun, May 5/19/13 @ 11:34a,
Thor665
unvotes
BeautyAndTheBeast
and votes
Red Ryu
in post 1837.
On Sun, May 5/19/13 @ 01:04p,
Nero Cain
votes
BeautyAndTheBeast
in post 1855.
On Sun, May 5/19/13 @ 04:33p,
Syryana
votes
Desperado
in post 1870.
On Sun, May 5/19/13 @ 06:43p,
Cephrir
votes
Desperado
in post 1881.
On Sun, May 5/19/13 @ 11:59p,
Om the Destroyer
votes
Desperado
in post 1906.
On Mon, May 5/20/13 @ 01:18a,
Desperado
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 1914.
On Mon, May 5/20/13 @ 11:09a,
ArcAngel9
unvotes
Red Ryu
and votes
Desperado
in post 1956.
On Mon, May 5/20/13 @ 02:52p,
PeregrineV
unvotes
ArcAngel9
in post 1984.
On Mon, May 5/20/13 @ 04:25p,
BeautyAndTheBeast
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 1989.
On Mon, May 5/20/13 @ 07:49p,
Bacde
votes
Desperado
in post 2037.
On Mon, May 5/20/13 @ 08:03p,
Thor665
unvotes
Red Ryu
and votes
Desperado
in post 2041.
On Tue, May 5/21/13 @ 00:30p,
Bulbazak
unvotes
Bacde
and votes
Desperado
in post 2073.
On Tue, May 5/21/13 @ 05:29a,
Slandaar
votes
Thor665
in post 2075.
On Tue, May 5/21/13 @ 03:22p,
Bacde
votes
ArcAngel9
in post 2145.
On Tue, May 5/21/13 @ 07:36p,
BeautyAndTheBeast
votes
Nero Cain
in post 2166.
On Tue, May 5/21/13 @ 10:21p,
Nachomamma8
votes
Baby Spice
in post 2179.
On Wed, May 5/22/13 @ 03:04a,
Syryana
votes
Baby Spice
in post 2197.
On Wed, May 5/22/13 @ 07:16a,
Kublai Khan
votes
Baby Spice
in post 2209.
On Wed, May 5/22/13 @ 09:13a,
Red Ryu
votes
Baby Spice
(penguin_alien) in post 2215.
On Wed, May 5/22/13 @ 10:19a,
penguin_alien
unvotes
Nachomamma8
in post 2220.
On Wed, May 5/22/13 @ 02:13p,
Bade
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 2235.
On Wed, May 5/22/13 @ 09:57p,
Syryana
unvotes
penguin_alien
and votes
Desperado
in post 2257.
On Thu, May 5/23/13 @ 00:59a,
Om the Destroyer
votes
penguin_alien
in post 2275.
On Thu, May 5/23/13 @ 04:44a,
Amethyst Kitty
votes
Desperado
in post 2279.
On Thu, May 5/23/13 @ 09:41a,
Haylen
unvotes
Om the Destroyer
in post 2282.
On Thu, May 5/23/13 @ 10:46a,
Desperado
unvotes
Nachomamma8
and votes
Oversoul
in post 2289.
On Thu, May 5/23/13 @ 10:43p,
Nero Cain
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 2355.
On Fri, May 5/24/13 @ 10:03a,
penguing_alien
votes
Oversoul
in post 2369.
On Fri, May 5/24/13 @ 11:15a,
Cephrir
unvotes
Desperado
and votes
Haylen
in post 2370.
On Fri, May 5/24/13 @ 11:50a,
Kublai Khan
unvotes
Baby Spice
and votes
Oversoul
in post 2375.
On Fri, May 5/24/13 @ 11:51a,
Syryana
votes
Oversoul
in post 2376.
On Fri, May 5/24/13 @ 11:52a,
Nachomamma8
votes
Oversoul
in post 2377.
On Fri, May 5/24/13 @ 11:53a,
Cephrir
unvotes
Haylen
and votes
Oversoul
in post 2378.
On Fri, May 5/24/13 @ 12:05p,
BeautyAndTheBeast
votes
Oversoul
in post 2379.
On Fri, May 5/24/13 @ 12:37p,
Bulbazak
unvotes
Desperado
and votes
Oversoul
in post 2381.
On Fri, May 5/24/13 @ 01:32p,
thezmon221
votes
Oversoul
in post 2390.
On Fri, May 5/24/13 @ 01:45p,
Haylen
votes
Oversoul
in post 2391.
On Fri, May 5/24/13 @ 02:07p,
PeregrineV
votes
Oversoul
in post 2407.
On Fri, May 5/24/13 @ 03:32p,
BeautyAndTheBeast
unvotes
Oversoul
in post 2477.
On Fri, May 5/24/13 @ 03:36p,
BeautyAndTheBeast
votes
Nero Cain
in post 2429.
On Fri, May 5/24/13 @ 03:43p,
Bacde
votes
Nero Cain
in post 2433.
On Sat, May 5/25/13 @ 09:44a,
Bacde
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 2505.
On Sat, May 5/25/13 @ 10:47a,
Red Ryu
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 2510.
On Sat, May 5/25/13 @ 02:17p,
Nero Cain
votes
Oversoul
in post 2530.
On Sat, May 5/25/13 @ 05:42p,
penguin_alien
unvotes
Oversoul
in post 2557.
On Sat, May 5/25/13 @ 06:44p,
Haylen
unvotes
Oversoul
in post 2571.
On Sat, May 5/25/13 @ 06:45p,
Oversoul
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 2572.
On Sun, May 5/26/13 @ 00:11a,
Amethyst Kitty
votes
EddieFenix
in post 2601.
On Sun, May 5/26/13 @ 07:18a,
Om the Destroyer
unvotes
penguin_alien
and votes
Desperado
in post 2607.
Last edited by mastin2 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2618 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 6:03 am

Post by Thor665 »

I will admit I haven't read anything from Page 85 till here, and then just lightly skimmed this page.
I'm mostly waiting for the Mod's vote count and then I'll just vote the biggest wagon.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2619 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 6:04 am

Post by Oversoul »

It'll be me Thor
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2620 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 6:04 am

Post by Thor665 »

I'm already voting the biggest wagon.

People should sheep me - my case is that i want a flip, and I think this town needs one at this stage.

Edit: are you bigger now? Is it AP with the most recent - hold on...
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2621 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 6:06 am

Post by Oversoul »

I'm big alright.

:cool:

I was L-2/3 a few pages ago. I claimed, and that made some people move, but I'm pretty sure I am still the largest wagon.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2622 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 6:07 am

Post by Thor665 »

What was your claim this time?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2623 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 6:08 am

Post by Oversoul »

Lol. This time. :P

Hold on I'll link it
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2624 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 6:09 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2522, Oversoul wrote:
In post 2515, AngryPidgeon wrote:
Fiftieth Votecount
:
(
AKA, the "Synchronized Mod VLA :P" votecount
)

Oversoul - 10 (Desperado, penguin_alien, Kublai Khan, Syryana, Nachomamma8, Cephrir, Bulbazak, thezmon221, Haylen, PeregrineV)

Nachomamma8 - 5 (Seanald, CrashTextDummie, Nero Cain, Bacde, Red Ryu)

Desperado - 3 (ArcAngel9, Thor665,Amethyst Kitty)
penguin_alien - 1 (Om the Destroyer)
Haylen - 1 (Oversoul)
Thor665 - 1 (Slandaar)
Nero Cain - 1 (BeautyAndTheBeast)

Not Voting - 2 (ThAdmiral, EddieFenix)

With
players alive, it's
to lynch.

If deadline were to hit now, Desperado would be lynched.

New deadline is Tuesday, May 28th, @ 12:30 PM PST, which is in (expired on 2013-05-28 12:31:59).

Haylen is finishing her final exams.
Thor665 is on V/LA until Sunday, May 26th.
mastin2, the mod, is sick.
OH Wow. That's a lot of votes on me. I'm not sure that we can ever strum up support for another wagon based on the deadline so I'll just make this easier and let you all lynch me.

I'll claim though if it helps make sense of why I didn't really want to play this game.

I am two shot BP

It is why I made the gambit.
It is why I asked to not be vigged.
It is why I don't have interest in this game.

I really don't agree with the site meta that Bulletproof townies *shouldn't* claim because it pretty much makes people playing those roles trapped in an unforgiving situation. I think it is anti-town to include a role that has a prevailing site standard that is not only inherently not fun, but also inherently psychologically troubling. Me being BP is pretty much a curseas I don't know how to play this role and I wish someone more vested/better at the game like Thor or Nacho would have gotten it. I rarely if ever get nightkilled and I am more commonly left alive for which ever reasons. Probably because I am erratic with my playstyle.

Anyway scum reads

Well I don't really like a lot of the players in this game. I can't really quantify my feelings for their play other than it doesn't look transparent and they don't really appear to be trying but I would say that Nero and AK fall into that category of "I don't like, but I don't know why" so I suggest people look there. Especially AK. I think they've been coasting because they can really.

I still think that Haylen/Fuzzy is scum and the fact that Haylen voted me while she still has not completely caught up with the game is proof of that.

re: Nacho, I think he is town but I can't read him so take that with a grain of salt.

re: CTD, I really think he is town because he was very vocal about his mass claim this game contrary to the recent YOLOville game where he wasn't and was scum. I also think his analysis of his own mass claim suggestion is pro-town and the first time I've seen him use it eitherway so that looks town.

re: Bulbazak, I think he is town because he is playing aggressively and inspecting everyone

re: Thor, not really sure about him anymore. I thought he was pretty townie early game but his defense of me is suspect... He normally is ok with voting bad players and this game I have most certainly been a bad player. Be sure to keep your eye on him.

re: Arcangel, I have no fucking idea how to read her. She is in the same boat as Nacho really.

re: BatB, I think they are town. They have that confrontational thing going on. Thor should be able to read that hydra though.

re: Bacde, I think he is town. He is playing similarly to his play in the recently finished Theaters mafia where he was town. Read that if you want some really recent town meta.

re: seanald - town for his entrance post and his <3 Oversoul comments. No seriously he is town for those.

re: Om - I think they are town based on their aggressiveness and their play so far in the game

re: Eddie I think he is town for the same reasons as Om, Eddie was really digging into my motivations as a player for the reaction test which is town

I don't remember any of the other players off the top of my head. There's too many.

So yea.

1. I am sorry to Mastin for letting real life and just a combination of things get the best of me. In all honesty I shouldn't have participated in this game though.
2. I am sorry to the town and I will not hold a grudge against any of you for this lynch since I deserve it and it is humbling lol.
3. Carry on my will! Look into Haylen please.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”